+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Assassination of John F Kennedy (Quotations from the book Vatican Assassins III)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: The Assassination of John F Kennedy (Quotations from the book Vatican Assassins

Quote Posted by WeAreONEbigFamily (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    justoneman is (almost undoubtedly) the only person at Avalon that believes Oswald hit (or even fired a shot at) JFK, or else... he is irritated by the long post and is teasing you.

ANYone who has spent even a few hours of diligent research knows Oswald was indeed "the patsy." Anyone who implicates Oswald as one of the shooters much less "the lone" shooter either works for George Herbert Walker "Poppy" Bush or is unable to disengage from the laughably silly cover-up that ignores probably at least 100 pieces of evidence proving that several shooters fired at JFK from different angles and a shot from the front - hitting in the right front temple - blasted his head open and threw it "back and to the left."

About the only question left is exactly who ordered the hit, and whether they were drinking RH Positive or RH Negative human blood with their dinner.

Geez, I guess I get a bit irritated when someone even jokes that Oswald was the shooter.

Dennis
    Thank You Dennis , haha , nice way of explaining sorry justoneman
    WeAreOnebigFamily - explain to me who "we" is because you make it very clear who you think "they" is and I get the impression if I don't buy into the KJV of the Bible and that I don't necessarily believe Jesus Christ was THE son of God that I may get lumped into your "they"... I feel it is important for the safety of my family and myself that we (my family and I) fit well enough into your "we" if we can.

Raf with a good one - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...of-not-knowing.
    Last edited by Chester; 11th December 2012 at 01:10.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

modwiz (11th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: The Assassination of John F Kennedy (Quotations from the book Vatican Assassins

There are some recent threads here on the JFK assassination, and Veterans Today site has also been running some interesting articles on the subject over the last few weeks WeAreOne - all adding to the theories of what we will probably never know for certain, simply because those involved are probably now dead.

You can backtrack from this one:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12...-strikes-back/

Blow the lid on the JFK Assassination, and that pretty well blows the lid on many other conspiracies as well (Roswell, 9/11 etc).

A large octopus with long tendrils lives in the rabbit hole - welcome to Avalon
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 11th December 2012 at 01:31.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Hi Dennis - I need to make this very, very clear... I personally believed for years that Kennedy was almost 100% for certain killed via a conspiracy. The conspiracy could be from the 3D world or from a non 3D origin or both.

What I shared with you was a story I experienced with my cousin who also happens to be my god father who was a reporter for the Dallas Morning News or the Dallas Times Herald (I cannot recall which) who was at the assassination and told me exactly what he experienced and what he believed. He also once ran for mayor of Dallas and lost in a run off (back in the late 70s. This man is quite an extraordinary individual. When he told me the story at a lunch I had with him last June, I was looking into the eyes of a man I believed believed fully what he believed and that was that Oswald was the shooter, the only shooter and that that so called magic bullet did what it did.

Chester
    OK, so he either believed it or was lying to you. Let's go with sincerely believed it. So what? Lots of people believe things that are not true

No conspiracy???
    (I'm not going to rehash all of it, here are are couple of "bullet points."

• There's the fact that for the first time ever, the Secret Service did not check out the motorcade route, and told the Dallas police they were not needed.
    • for the first time ever, the Secret Service changed the route at the last hour.
    • for the first time ever, the Secret Service ordered agents to get back from the car, just before the shooting
    • acoustics experts have analyzed the transmission from the motorcade cop that left his mic on and counted (I can't remember, eleven?) shots fired and from at least three vastly different trajectories - and that included a 95% certainty that a shot was fired from the grassy knoll area
    • the vast majority of witnesses said a shot was fired from the "grassy knoll" which, by simple physics, is exactly the correct angle to shove JFK's head back and to the left
    • the reporters who went on the air first said he was shot in the front right
    • the doctors at Parkland Hospital said he was shot (entrance wound) in the front right
    • JFKs scalp was cut and stitched on the jet ride from Dallas to Bethesda, (to try to obfuscate that it was an entrance wound), and JFK even came off the jet in a different casket than the one he went in with
    • the Warren Commission's pseudo-physics of the magic bullet needs a new word in the English dictionary: "ridiculous" is inadequate (if anyone believes that physics gets suspended during the extreme emotions of events like assassinations and false-flag attacks, then I cannot converse with that person on any subject involving physics evidence.) Ricocheting bullets follow the laws of physics.
    • a bullet was "miraculously found" on a gurney in Parkland Hospital after the murder, and matched to the gun Oswald was supposed to have used. The bullet looks pretty good for breaking bones in two people and rewriting the laws of physics. In fact, I think I can see the face of Jesus in the bullet if I squint really hard.
    • the Zapruder film was tampered with (to hide the fact that the limo came to an abrupt stop or nearly a stop, then the shots were fired) (Video forensic evidence. ask Jim Fetzer - he studied it extensively)
    • JFK's brain was "lost" (100% impossible that is was "accidentally" lost)
    • the windshield of the limo was immediately and quietly replaced (hiding yet another hole, reported by several eye-witnesses)
    • the limo was scrubbed down and all evidence destroyed
    • the motorcade cop, riding behind and to the left of the limo got splattered with JFK's brain matter and blood when the final shot was fired. (Physics.)
    • and for those that actually believe in physics, if I get hit with a fist or a bullet in the right temple, my head will go backwards and to the left. (Simple physics.) If there was only ONE SINGLE piece of forensics evidence, JFK's head being blasted open from the front, spraying the cop behind him, and shoving his head backwards is all anyone would need to know beyond any doubt that the final and fatal head shot was from the front right.
    That's enough from me, I feel like I just wasted an hour of my time. Because, since you spoke with someone you trust who unblinkingly offered his opinion as to what he believes happened, I suspect that will trump anything else and you'll continue to discount all of the actual forensic evidence proving your godfather is wrong. It is your right, your prerogative, to believe anything you want, but I'll not spend any more time on this.

Dennis

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Arrowwind (11th December 2012), Chester (11th December 2012), Eram (11th December 2012), gooty64 (11th December 2012), KiwiElf (11th December 2012), WeAreONEbigFamily (11th December 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    There are some recent threads here on the JFK assassination, and Veterans Today site has also been running some interesting articles on the subject over the last few weeks WeAreOne - all adding to the theories of what we will probably never know for certain, simply because those involved are probably now dead.

You can backtrack from this one:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12...-strikes-back/

Blow the lid on the JFK Assassination, and that pretty well blows the lid on many other conspiracies as well (Roswell, 9/11 etc).

A large octopus with long tendrils lives in the rabbit hole - welcome to Avalon
    well if you want to know more of this then i advice you to contact Eric Jon phelps as he has his email on his website
    Http://Vaticanassassins.org
    He studied it for more then 25 years and he is a walking enclopedia

From what i picked up there were several hitman from the maffia killed that were involved in the assassination so that they could never tell the story , so yeah your right.
    Last edited by WeAreONEbigFamily; 11th December 2012 at 05:37.

7. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

justoneman is (almost undoubtedly) the only person at Avalon that believes Oswald hit (or even fired a shot at) JFK, or else... he is irritated by the long post and is teasing you.

ANYone who has spent even a few hours of diligent research knows Oswald was indeed "the patsy." Anyone who implicates Oswald as one of the shooters much less "the lone" shooter either works for George Herbert Walker "Poppy" Bush or is unable to disengage from the laughably silly cover-up that ignores probably at least 100 pieces of evidence proving that several shooters fired at JFK from different angles and a shot from the front - hitting in the right front temple - blasted his head open and threw it "back and to the left."

About the only question left is exactly who ordered the hit, and whether they were drinking RH Positive or RH Negative human blood with their dinner.

Geez, I guess I get a bit irritated when someone even jokes that Oswald was the shooter.

Dennis
    Thank You Dennis , haha , nice way of explaining sorry justoneman
    WeAreOnebigFamily - explain to me who "we" is because you make it very clear who you think "they" is and I get the impression if I don't buy into the KJV of the Bible and that I don't necessarily believe Jesus Christ was THE son of God that I may get lumped into your "they"... I feel it is important for the safety of my family and myself that we (my family and I) fit well enough into your "we" if we can.

Raf with a good one - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...of-not-knowing.
    LOL
    Whats the matter ? can't take justice ?
    the WE is the people who are standing for the TRUTH and who demand justice and a change in course , because the old agenda's they have designed are all about to get into action , we can't accept that because its inhuman and from the devil and we don't want that there are FAR better way's to handle it all , but you see they have their rotten sneaky plan to take over the world and to deny the word of GOD , well they can better listen to the word of GOD is will save THEM a lot of misery later on.
    Last edited by WeAreONEbigFamily; 11th December 2012 at 05:30.

8. Link to Post #26
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,843 times in 21,553 posts

I'm not going to rehash all of it, here are are couple of "bullet points."
    So far as I can tell, justoneman is not disagreeing with anything you said, Dennis .

Justoneman even allowed as how, if his life were on the line and he had to pick the true story, he'd pick something that I took to be similar to what you tell, not to what his cousin, aka god father, told him.

It's also true, from the way I read it, that while justoneman's cousin, aka god father, was speaking to him on this topic, justoneman believed what he was hearing.

Life is good ... and getting better ... and hit jobs like this JFK killing, or false flag jobs like 9/11, are becoming seriously frayed.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chester (11th December 2012), Dennis Leahy (11th December 2012), Eram (11th December 2012), modwiz (11th December 2012)

10. Link to Post #27
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

... we can't accept that because its inhuman and from the devil and we don't want that there are FAR better way's to handle it all , but you see they have their rotten sneaky plan to take over the world and to deny the word of GOD , well they can better listen to the word of GOD is will save THEM a lot of misery later on.
    WeAreONEbigFamily, can you please explain what are you saying in the quoted material as I don't wish there to be any confusion (it appears that English is not your native language).
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Chester (11th December 2012)

12. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    So far as I can tell, justoneman is not disagreeing with anything you said, Dennis .

Justoneman even allowed as how, if his life were on the line and he had to pick the true story, he'd pick something that I took to be similar to what you tell, not to what his cousin, aka god father, told him.

It's also true, from the way I read it, that while justoneman's cousin, aka god father, was speaking to him on this topic, justoneman believed what he was hearing.

Life is good ... and getting better ... and hit jobs like this JFK killing, or false flag jobs like 9/11, are becoming seriously frayed.
    ... I personally believed for years that Kennedy was almost 100% for certain killed via a conspiracy. ... a story I experienced with my cousin who also happens to be my god father who was a reporter for the Dallas Morning News or the Dallas Times Herald (I cannot recall which) who was at the assassination and told me exactly what he experienced and what he believed. ... When he told me the story at a lunch I had with him last June, I was looking into the eyes of a man I believed believed fully what he believed and that was that Oswald was the shooter, the only shooter and that that so called magic bullet did what it did.

.. Chester

Hi Paul,

Here, and in a previous post Chester espoused the view that Poppy Bush is (or may be) a nice guy, and not the sociopathic monster we (at least I) make him out to be.

Chester told me before that the conversation with his godfather did convince him, and he now believes in Oswald the lone gunman and no conspiracy.

If you look at what is highlighted above, the past tense of "believe" is used. So, I do think Chester and I disagree on this - strongly.

... Oswald's rifle shots hit their intended target so well ...
    ...and that phrase is what compelled me to write.

As I mentioned in a PM to Chester,the JFK murder was my wake-up call. I spent quite a bit of time researching it, the seminal event, the turning point for very dark, evil forces to step out from behind the curtain - just enough to make it obvious that it was not only a hit, but that they can and will overtly kill anyone who gets into their way. They could have killed him with much less fanfare. It was a warning to all of us. We're not even supposed to believe in the lone gunman - the people who ordered the hit want us to know it was a hit.

So, yeah, I get upset when I see anyone espousing the obviously ridiculous notion that Oswald was the shooter and especially the only shooter. It is beyond preposterous.

It's OK for Chester and I to strongly disagree on this. I hope I have stayed on "this" side of the line and not make him feel personally attacked - but that I did attack what I see as really bad intel.

And yes, I hope you're right, and that old false-flags and assassinations cover stories are looking like Swiss cheese, and hopefully any new false-flags and assassinations will be extremely difficult to foist, conceal, and cover-up.

Dennis

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Arrowwind (11th December 2012), Chester (11th December 2012), gooty64 (11th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (11th December 2012), WeAreONEbigFamily (11th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #29
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Like i said most of the NWO agenda's are plans of the devil (where the human mind takes over from the laws of GOD (creator)) , i think a short respond back will not be enough to tell it all.

Take Monsanto for an Example , or the farmaceutical Industry , this is not about money , the Jesuits have all the money they want , this is about power and manipulating people and to use them in their agenda's against humanity and they use money and profit to achieve it , some people are totally bananas over money no matter what the cost is. They make use of that.

If they decided to bring back the world population at least half and they don't care how it happens , now then you know what to expect , not much good , not much caring. and then i didn't even mentioned WW3 or an invasion of Jesuit controlled China into the USA.

And what the word of GOD concerns , read the KJ bible
    Last edited by WeAreONEbigFamily; 11th December 2012 at 17:24.

15. Link to Post #30
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Like i said most of the NWO agenda's are plans of the devil...

And what the word of GOD concerns , read the KJ bible
    Thank you for the response.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Chester (11th December 2012), WeAreONEbigFamily (11th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

WeAreOneBigFamily: Thank you, so much for posting this information; you spent lots of time to put all this together in a concise summary. Thank you, again, much appreciated. I am still taking the time to look at your information.

18. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

I watched the film called Dark Legacy, about the assination of JFF, that holds Herbert Walker Bush as the assination king pin.
    the film makes a very strong case. Available on netfilx with trailer on youtube. The best conspiracy theory Ive seen that points to strong probability

Now with the storieis of connections of Bushes to pedophilia perhaps there is some church connections, as perhaps they like to 'party' toghether. but I think the CIA did it.

Last edited by Arrowwind; 11th December 2012 at 08:52.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

gooty64 (11th December 2012)

20. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My passion to respond as I did is based on what I believe is the far deeper causes of the lunacy we experience on this planet. It is behind the human beings, it is behind the so-labeled psychopaths, it is behind the creators of religions - especially religions that generate further fire fueling energies and use the truthful things they represent as their disguise or mask or whatever else you want to call the smoke screens.

WeAreOnebigFamily burst onto this forum in a manner I felt sets back a great deal of progress I thought I had experienced here (on Avalon), did so and is continuing to do so in a manner that restarts the very polarization tactic that has been proven to work so well for centuries all just before a date which may be just another day to lots of folks but in my opinion is a date on which a great deal of common intention will be focused upon by many folks across the globe. And then injects his energies into perhaps the leading online community on the planet which I felt my duty to do everything I could to tamp down a bit for all our sakes - probably something I should know better not to do... even though a forum is meant as an opportunity to express our views and even challenge others a bit - as long as it is done respectfully enough.

That some here would like to focus on ancient history (again) and be batteries for what I personally hoped might become ancient energies has me a bit sad as this world we leave to our children and I just thought we could all do better.

I have found that religious zealotry is one of the most insidious weapons in the arsenal of the deeper levels of "the cause" as to what is going on on our lovely planet. I smelled it from WeAreOnebigFamily's first few posts. I have posted a lot so who am I to point a finger? I am a father and husband that leaves this planet to my children and perhaps I am wrong and there is no other culprit but some evil entity named "Satan" and his minions behind all of this and that every word in the King James Version of the Bible is the Official Word of God (as interpreted by WeAreOnebigFamily) and that these are the lovely end times and folks like me, my sons, my wife and step-daughter... some amongst this group who have been religiously persecuted by the thumpers upon that very book and version... in fact burned at stakes in our past lives are doomed to experience this again while some laugh in our aces calling it "justice."

Perhaps Jesus was a better man than me because I can only shake my head and say to myself, "maybe this then will be the very end times they desire..." doing my best to avoid the word, "deserve," and walk away.

To Dennis - you can post my PMs to you if you like as well as yours to me - I really don't care what "they" might do to my family or me anymore for my true to heart private views... I know they have the technology to read all my own communications and in fact, even my own thoughts (everyone's for that matter). I have done my best to be a good slave and done my best to get over myself such that the world's direction might slightly alter towards a direction of hope... where we or at least our children might experience true, loving peace on Earth.

Strange how bits and pieces of my self honesty gets picked up and then highlighted and then presented as my whole, actual true and complete view of the matter (just the JFK matter) where most of my statements have been ignored.

Polarization - always serves its purpose well - I am guilty at times of descending into polarization...

Maybe I should consider simply leaving the show and let the ancient energies have their way further... attempting to assist in shifting the course of realities may best be left into the hands of WeAreOnebigFamily... strange how "big" wasn't capitalized... is that a Freudian typo that actually suggests only big enough for the narrow path of "evangelicals"?

Strange how those things just happen.
    Last edited by Chester; 11th December 2012 at 08:48.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Akasha (22nd January 2013), bennycog (11th December 2012), modwiz (11th December 2012), The23rdman (11th December 2012)

22. Link to Post #34
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Why don't you guys check this thread: The Vile Truth of the JFK Assassination, so as to get another viewpoint on the matter
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (22nd January 2013), Chester (11th December 2012), Eram (11th December 2012)

24. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

Herbert Walker Bush is not dead. I see him frequently palling around with Bill Clinton.
    What a team they are!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Chester (11th December 2012), gooty64 (11th December 2012), KiwiElf (13th December 2012)

26. Link to Post #36
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

what a thread... riveting and fascinating from all involved.. im not being sarcastic or anything..
    I truely love the back and forth momentum of it.. justone and weareone, you guys are on a wicked ride.. if anyone hears what any of you guys are saying and takes it onboard we are going to see a better world......

what i see is pure heart and the distress it is in, because of minor conflict..
    but what you do not realise is that the minor conflict contributes to "both" heart content..

there are very intrusive people in this world.. and most research has brought them people looking for answers right here..

avalon is not the last stop but a major stepping stone, from my opinion..

Weareone, has rehashed the awakening process. this extra process might be needed because of all the new and beautiful awakened ones.. and you my Oneman are deeply involved in with the rest of us, in knowing the form of what we call "the matrix" around us.. knowing that evil exists to destroy, in many forms and in many dimensions..

can i quote the new banner " The chronicles Of The human Awakening" because i think it fits perfectly here..

and im still on my ride....

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Chester (11th December 2012), Eram (11th December 2012), gooty64 (11th December 2012), Jean-Luc (11th December 2012), KiwiElf (11th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #37
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    just because a message is old, makes it no less important...

did you know Bill did Videos on the Vatican years ago with Camelot?

and hundreds of threads, thousands of pages of discussion?

they are brought forward in many different way, from newly awakened sad, to explosive

Project Avalon 2008

JFK was taken out by the Federal Reserve for rocking the boat...

but stumble through the story from any direction and it leads back to the same spot, the top of the one eyed Pyramid...
    Not only the federal reserve although that's probably one of the most important reasons , he also wanted to end the Vietnam war , break the CIA in a thousand pieces , and wanted to change course in the nuclear energy buisness AND he had said to Rome that as long as he was president no Pope would tell him what to do. Also Cardinal spellman was not allowed to join the meetings

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    just because a message is old, makes it no less important...

did you know Bill did Videos on the Vatican years ago with Camelot?

and hundreds of threads, thousands of pages of discussion?

they are brought forward in many different way, from newly awakened sad, to explosive

Project Avalon 2008

JFK was taken out by the Federal Reserve for rocking the boat...

but stumble through the story from any direction and it leads back to the same spot, the top of the one eyed Pyramid...
    Yes i know that Bill has been on the subject , i will have to take a look at it , thx for the link.

I listened to one part and find Jordan Maxwell speaking on the subject as well , now here is my problem with that. Jordan Maxwell is in my eyes not the right person to lead it all (alltough he speaks a lot of truth ) , because he has tried to say that Jesus Christ was merely symbolic for the SUN not the SON , so this is where it get tricky if he succeeds to convince the people that Jesus Christ is not important then he will contribute to the agenda of the Jesuits to destroy christianity and lead people away from it , he also seems to support the New Age Movement (and there are more David Icke for example) which was created by a Jesuit named Pierre Teilhart de Chardin , this is the same Jesuit that brought MAO to power who starved 45 million people in China !

So when you people say these subject are all been treated already , then i would suggest to reopen them until its all very clear.

I´m not trying to convert anyone to true Christianity , i have alway´s said my religion is truth and if that leads me To Jesus Christ Yahuwshwa Messiach then so be it. Remember that the Society of Jesus was created to destroy True Christianity and there is a very good reason for that , otherwise they never would´ve done all this trouble the past 550 years and killed so many people.

I think the keys to deal with Satan are in The KJ Bible and we should carefully study all aspects of it.
    God Bless
    But surely the KJ bible is a bastardisation of the true teachings? My research led me to conclude that it is as close to truth as most of the disinformation floating around YouTube.
    You are not the target.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to The23rdman For This Post:

Chester (11th December 2012)

30. Link to Post #38
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

And yes, I hope you're right, and that old false-flags and assassinations cover stories are looking like Swiss cheese, and hopefully any new false-flags and assassinations will be extremely difficult to foist, conceal, and cover-up.

Dennis
    Dennis, whilst I agree with most everything you said and I also hope this is true, I think the most likely outcome is that the masses will believe whatever they are told to believe however incredulous it might be. We have recent history to prove this. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Obama himself walk down the street and assassinate a school full of children, have it all caught on camera and STILL have it successfully covered up and explained away. People see what they are programmed to see and the boat always settles.

We are not ready to take responsibility for our lives as a species yet.
    You are not the target.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The23rdman For This Post:

Chester (11th December 2012), Dennis Leahy (11th December 2012), gooty64 (11th December 2012), Jean-Luc (11th December 2012), KiwiElf (11th December 2012)

32. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That some here would like to focus on ancient history (again) ...

I have found that religious zealotry is one of the most insidious weapons in the arsenal of the deeper levels of "the cause" as to what is going on on our lovely planet. I smelled it from WeAreOnebigFamily's first few posts. I have posted a lot so who am I to point a finger? I am a father and husband that leaves this planet to my children and perhaps I am wrong and there is no other culprit but some evil entity named "Satan" and his minions behind all of this and that every word in the King James Version of the Bible is the Official Word of God ...

To Dennis - you can post my PMs to you if you like as well as yours to me - I really don't care what "they" might do to my family or me anymore for my true to heart private views... I know they have the technology to read all my own communications and in fact, even my own thoughts (everyone's for that matter). ...

Polarization - always serves its purpose well - I am guilty at times of descending into polarization...

Maybe I should consider simply leaving the show and let the ancient energies have their way further... ...
    Avalon is a melange of souls at different levels of awakening to our true nature. (Perhaps I'm the thickest skulled and slowest learner.) There's material here for many levels, and if we have passed one level, that doesn't make its information irrelevant for others.

You'd have to admit that is is ironic to point out "ancient" (if you mean to poke fun at November '63) and be heavily invested in ancient archons.

Religion? I don't believe any religion. I don't believe in satan and I don't believe in archons. I try not to stick my nose into gatherings of believers, as I don't want a bloody nose. I consider belief in archons as just one more form of religious or quasi-religious zealotry. I know we are spirits "trapped" in a body because I broke free, once (NDE/OBE.) What I found interesting in this thread is the evidence (however circumstantial) of the vatican involvement in JFK's murder. Proof? Ha! We'll never know. But I found it interesting, partially because I see organized religion as a "gang", and see the catholic church as steeped in centuries of overt action I see as evil, greed and power-lust based, manipulative, and controlling (overt evil, the covert evil stuff is just rumors without proof.)

Chester, I'm not sure if you are saying I could (if I wanted to) post your PMs, or if you're saying that I already did. If I say something in private I want kept private, or that is personal to the recipient, I don't post it. If I make a general statement about my feelings on a matter, something I would have posted publicly anyway, then I may offer it publicly as well as include it in a PM. To my knowledge, I have never publicly disclosed something from someone else from a PM that was intended to stay private. If I did, even accidentally, let the mods know and I'll accept a vacation - or dismissal - graciously.

Oh, and I don't believe anyone can read my thoughts, or yours. I assume the NSA has every word I've written (I hope humans read them all and maybe I have planted a few seeds of truth.) We give the bastards too much credit. Reverse-engineering a "flying saucer" is one thing; creating a machine to read minds is quite another. I'd guess they could target someone they could geolocate and send frequencies to give them a bad headache - maybe even explode their head - but they don't read minds. If they did, they'd find that I already wrote down as much of it as I could remember. I don't ascribe superpowers to evil people.

Now, let's let WeAreONEbigFamily have his thread back, OK?

Dennis

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Akasha (22nd January 2013), Eram (11th December 2012), gooty64 (11th December 2012)

34. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

... I personally believed for years that Kennedy was almost 100% for certain killed via a conspiracy. ... a story I experienced with my cousin who also happens to be my god father who was a reporter for the Dallas Morning News or the Dallas Times Herald (I cannot recall which) who was at the assassination and told me exactly what he experienced and what he believed. ... When he told me the story at a lunch I had with him last June, I was looking into the eyes of a man I believed believed fully what he believed and that was that Oswald was the shooter, the only shooter and that that so called magic bullet did what it did.

.. Chester

Hi Paul,

Here, and in a previous post Chester espoused the view that Poppy Bush is (or may be) a nice guy, and not the sociopathic monster we (at least I) make him out to be.

Chester told me before that the conversation with his godfather did convince him, and he now believes in Oswald the lone gunman and no conspiracy.

If you look at what is highlighted above, the past tense of "believe" is used. So, I do think Chester and I disagree on this - strongly.

... Oswald's rifle shots hit their intended target so well ...
    ...and that phrase is what compelled me to write.

As I mentioned in a PM to Chester,the JFK murder was my wake-up call. I spent quite a bit of time researching it, the seminal event, the turning point for very dark, evil forces to step out from behind the curtain - just enough to make it obvious that it was not only a hit, but that they can and will overtly kill anyone who gets into their way. They could have killed him with much less fanfare. It was a warning to all of us. We're not even supposed to believe in the lone gunman - the people who ordered the hit want us to know it was a hit.

So, yeah, I get upset when I see anyone espousing the obviously ridiculous notion that Oswald was the shooter and especially the only shooter. It is beyond preposterous.

It's OK for Chester and I to strongly disagree on this. I hope I have stayed on "this" side of the line and not make him feel personally attacked - but that I did attack what I see as really bad intel.

Dennis
    Dennis - if you walked in my shoes, you might understand... I loved (still love him like he was with me just yesterday)... my Dad and many others loved my Dad for the man they knew. At the same time, there's the possibility (and I have vast evidence that point a grisly finger at this) that he may also have been an assassin for this very cabal. Now if true, who amongst most of us here on Avalon might have the most "justification" to hate these folks? To go on some campaign against these folks?

I somehow took a different route and moved my emotions through the possibilities. And note, I was born and raised in Dallas and in the 60s Dallas was less than a million folks and at that time there was a small, tight group of folks who ran that town - my family right on the very fringe of the actual movers and shakers - perfect position for an MK Ultra type branch of the larger family.

But that was his life, not mine... and if my speculations happen to be on target, that was his agreements with the folks he may have entered into relationship - regardless that he may have been steered into it from a young age or not. I certainly take responsibility for my past, my past associations, the good of me (there was some) and the very bad of me (there was a lot) I was along the way. But I moved through it all and past it all and I freed myself from those bounds BUT, I realized the key ingredient "they" had over me was knowledge of my own personal nature. I was a warlike individual. I loved competition, I loved games, I loved intrigue and drama and all sorts of garbage that goes along with being a successful Monarch style robotoid and I failed.

Something greater that I had within me always held its final ground... something far greater than myself (just my opinion) - something so far, saved me from me... so an equally important reason I post here on this forum is the hope that by my candor, at least one other person might avoid the almost successful suicide attempts I experienced not even one year ago, that at least one other person might avoid the known 5 suicide attempts my first wife, Mandy, endured and survived, the successful suicide of my father and finally, that I might transmit how I have been able to rise above the battle within myself that sometimes still rears its ugly head.

Anyways, thanks for enduring another one of my "confessions" - justoneman, Chester

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Akasha (22nd January 2013), Eram (11th December 2012), Jean-Luc (11th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast