+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: The Assassination of John F Kennedy (Quotations from the book Vatican Assassins III)

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: The Assassination of John F Kennedy (Quotations from the book Vatican Assassins

Quote Posted by The23rdman (here)

But surely the KJ bible is a bastardisation of the true teachings? My research led me to conclude that it is as close to truth as most of the disinformation floating around YouTube.
    Precisely and thanks for sharing this.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: The Assassination of John F Kennedy (Quotations from the book Vatican Assassins

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Quote Posted by justoneman (here)

That some here would like to focus on ancient history (again) ...

I have found that religious zealotry is one of the most insidious weapons in the arsenal of the deeper levels of "the cause" as to what is going on on our lovely planet. I smelled it from WeAreOnebigFamily's first few posts. I have posted a lot so who am I to point a finger? I am a father and husband that leaves this planet to my children and perhaps I am wrong and there is no other culprit but some evil entity named "Satan" and his minions behind all of this and that every word in the King James Version of the Bible is the Official Word of God ...

To Dennis - you can post my PMs to you if you like as well as yours to me - I really don't care what "they" might do to my family or me anymore for my true to heart private views... I know they have the technology to read all my own communications and in fact, even my own thoughts (everyone's for that matter). ...

Polarization - always serves its purpose well - I am guilty at times of descending into polarization...

Maybe I should consider simply leaving the show and let the ancient energies have their way further... ...
    Avalon is a melange of souls at different levels of awakening to our true nature. (Perhaps I'm the thickest skulled and slowest learner.) There's material here for many levels, and if we have passed one level, that doesn't make its information irrelevant for others.

You'd have to admit that is is ironic to point out "ancient" (if you mean to poke fun at November '63) and be heavily invested in ancient archons.

Religion? I don't believe any religion. I don't believe in satan and I don't believe in archons. I try not to stick my nose into gatherings of believers, as I don't want a bloody nose. I consider belief in archons as just one more form of religious or quasi-religious zealotry. I know we are spirits "trapped" in a body because I broke free, once (NDE/OBE.) What I found interesting in this thread is the evidence (however circumstantial) of the vatican involvement in JFK's murder. Proof? Ha! We'll never know. But I found it interesting, partially because I see organized religion as a "gang", and see the catholic church as steeped in centuries of overt action I see as evil, greed and power-lust based, manipulative, and controlling (overt evil, the covert evil stuff is just rumors without proof.)

Chester, I'm not sure if you are saying I could (if I wanted to) post your PMs, or if you're saying that I already did. If I say something in private I want kept private, or that is personal to the recipient, I don't post it. If I make a general statement about my feelings on a matter, something I would have posted publicly anyway, then I may offer it publicly as well as include it in a PM. To my knowledge, I have never publicly disclosed something from someone else from a PM that was intended to stay private. If I did, even accidentally, let the mods know and I'll accept a vacation - or dismissal - graciously.

Oh, and I don't believe anyone can read my thoughts, or yours. I assume the NSA has every word I've written (I hope humans read them all and maybe I have planted a few seeds of truth.) We give the bastards too much credit. Reverse-engineering a "flying saucer" is one thing; creating a machine to read minds is quite another. I'd guess they could target someone they could geolocate and send frequencies to give them a bad headache - maybe even explode their head - but they don't read minds. If they did, they'd find that I already wrote down as much of it as I could remember. I don't ascribe superpowers to evil people.

Now, let's let WeAreONEbigFamily have his thread back, OK?

Dennis
    Hi Dennis, I said I give you full permission to post my PMs - I was a little scared but I am far more scared as to what I teach my sons by being scared. Having said that, there is intelligence in not asking to be suicided... I am hoping to avoid that though, when I move to my primary calling, which is to explore the deeper ins and outs behind SRA and SRHS (and animal sacrifice) I may simply end up as Dr. Turner - not my goal frankly. Also let's get this one very clear - I don't necessarily "believe" in "Archons" - I simply happen to be open minded about what we have labeled as Archons and that within an individual's experience of reality can come forth an experience with such a construct and that this experience can extend to the physical realm.

I find being open minded to be a wonderful trait...

Lastly, I have had one single OBE but that experience had a profound impact upon me and raised my level of courage by a full tenfold magnitude. Note that at the end of the day, what may appear to be courage can be looked back upon as foolishness - but only others after me will be able to make that judgement... I simply follow my heart.

Since your opinion is that I (and/or others) may have derailed this thread (I have yet to have a Mod tell me this which if occurred I would take that more seriously), I also agree we all have the right to explore all this any way we want and that there should be an honoring of sorts to follow the general landscape insinuated by an OP, thus I acquiesce and will move away from any further commentary in this thread as well as others of this nature.

If I have happened to irritate anyone in this thread or any other thread of WeAreOnebigFamily - wait until you read (if you have the desire) my soon to be posted take on the possibilities of the lovely so labeled Satanic agenda happening on earth and what may actually be behind it.

Enjoy the Day and note, if I suddenly stop posting... you can be certain I am no longer in physical living form upon this earth - Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 11th December 2012 at 22:49.

3. Link to Post #43
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eva08 (here)
    WeAreOneBigFamily: Thank you, so much for posting this information; you spent lots of time to put all this together in a concise summary. Thank you, again, much appreciated. I am still taking the time to look at your information.
    I'm glad you take it so positive that's the spirit !
    No its not my information , i'm just sharing it because i believe its of enormous importance.

4. Link to Post #44
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    I watched the film called Dark Legacy, about the assination of JFF, that holds Herbert Walker Bush as the assination king pin.
    the film makes a very strong case. Available on netfilx with trailer on youtube. The best conspiracy theory Ive seen that points to strong probability

Now with the storieis of connections of Bushes to pedophilia perhaps there is some church connections, as perhaps they like to 'party' toghether. but I think the CIA did it.

SMOM H.W Bush went to the event to watch it (the wicked sinner)
    Yes as usual the CIA alway's play's a role in it.
    Last edited by WeAreONEbigFamily; 11th December 2012 at 18:08.

5. Link to Post #45
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WeAreONEbigFamily (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    just because a message is old, makes it no less important...

did you know Bill did Videos on the Vatican years ago with Camelot?

and hundreds of threads, thousands of pages of discussion?

they are brought forward in many different way, from newly awakened sad, to explosive

Project Avalon 2008

JFK was taken out by the Federal Reserve for rocking the boat...

but stumble through the story from any direction and it leads back to the same spot, the top of the one eyed Pyramid...
    Not only the federal reserve although that's probably one of the most important reasons , he also wanted to end the Vietnam war , break the CIA in a thousand pieces , and wanted to change course in the nuclear energy buisness AND he had said to Rome that as long as he was president no Pope would tell him what to do. Also Cardinal spellman was not allowed to join the meetings

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    just because a message is old, makes it no less important...

did you know Bill did Videos on the Vatican years ago with Camelot?

and hundreds of threads, thousands of pages of discussion?

they are brought forward in many different way, from newly awakened sad, to explosive

Project Avalon 2008

JFK was taken out by the Federal Reserve for rocking the boat...

but stumble through the story from any direction and it leads back to the same spot, the top of the one eyed Pyramid...
    Yes i know that Bill has been on the subject , i will have to take a look at it , thx for the link.

I listened to one part and find Jordan Maxwell speaking on the subject as well , now here is my problem with that. Jordan Maxwell is in my eyes not the right person to lead it all (alltough he speaks a lot of truth ) , because he has tried to say that Jesus Christ was merely symbolic for the SUN not the SON , so this is where it get tricky if he succeeds to convince the people that Jesus Christ is not important then he will contribute to the agenda of the Jesuits to destroy christianity and lead people away from it , he also seems to support the New Age Movement (and there are more David Icke for example) which was created by a Jesuit named Pierre Teilhart de Chardin , this is the same Jesuit that brought MAO to power who starved 45 million people in China !

So when you people say these subject are all been treated already , then i would suggest to reopen them until its all very clear.

I´m not trying to convert anyone to true Christianity , i have alway´s said my religion is truth and if that leads me To Jesus Christ Yahuwshwa Messiach then so be it. Remember that the Society of Jesus was created to destroy True Christianity and there is a very good reason for that , otherwise they never would´ve done all this trouble the past 550 years and killed so many people.

I think the keys to deal with Satan are in The KJ Bible and we should carefully study all aspects of it.
    God Bless
    Your enthusiasm is greatly appreciated, my fellow Avalonian. Lots of super cool folks who have provided lots of awesome posts have given you some attention, excellent feedback, some tips (take em or leave em) and appreciation that you have been accepted into membership here.

So let's take some things head on them ... It is clear you have specific opinions such as that Jesus Christ was not only a real person who lived but The Son of God...

Be aware some here may not share your view regardless that they agree with most of your accusations and assertions in all of your lengthy posts... so those who may agree that you are bringing up material already well covered and that in many ways we might share similar judgements upon these matters - especially finger pointing at the same "bad guys" - you might lose a few would be "agreers" when you come at them in such a way that suggests unless you are a "believer that Jesus Christ lived in the flesh and was THE Son of God" you are missing true understanding or implications along the lines you may be "lost."

And when you state things like that the King James version of the Bible is what we should all depend upon... you may lose a few more who would otherwise be in agreement.

What's my point? The less we push those hard core personal beliefs upon others, the more we might experience a unity that actually generates an energetic focus that could result in making a real, world changing impact upon our collective future.

I don't want to go into picking apart a post and dude, I have been all over this forum and opened myself up to plenty of picking apart as well... I just see a ball of Huge Energy from you and at the same time experience signs that concern me your impact might be lessened, thus am offering some friendly advice. I won't do it again and hope you can gain as much from being an Avalonian as you seem to be trying to give.

Take Care - Chester
    I do not put all my hope in a book its more the Norms and Values , don't misundertand me , i'm open for discussing these issues only if there is a honest approach.

But i do see that though out history it has alway's been the goal of the world controllers to destroy christianity NOW THAT should open ALL our eyes ! WHY is it sooo important for them to destroy true christianity ???

Why do High Masons hide behind Christianity just like these criminals in Rome do ?
    well ?

Well if you start to research it you will find that it has a alot to do with the descendants of the tribe of Judah

Why do we see so much Jew blaming in the 911 truth movement ???
    and all this misinformation that the Rothschilds rule the world !
    and that jews run USA (in their dreams they do have an important role but these are not jews anymore , more modern phariseers)

------------------------------------------------------

I heard from torah jews that Jesus Christ is not his real name , Yahuwshwa Messiach is his real name.

Some protestants again say that they don't team up with torah jews because they still reject Jesus Christ

But i have to be honest with you , that its also for ME a confusing subject but my logic is on a trail and i would like to discuss that then.

I appreciate it that you try to think with me , that is truly appreciated.
    Please don't bother to say something if you think something might go wrong , i'm also only a human and i will make mistakes.

Yeah my mistake i forgot that everything i write is being watched , i agee with you fully that being too direct is leading to the opposite , thx for telling that , i probably was getting a bit tired yesterday.
    Last edited by WeAreONEbigFamily; 11th December 2012 at 18:14.

6. Link to Post #46
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The23rdman (here)

But surely the KJ bible is a bastardisation of the true teachings? My research led me to conclude that it is as close to truth as most of the disinformation floating around YouTube.
    Precisely and thanks for sharing this.
    now i would like to see from both of you an explanation of why you said what you said here , tell me what made you say this .

I'm one and all ear.........

7. Link to Post #47
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I'm surprised Kreagle hasn't popped in to say hi...

he knows more of the KJB than anyone else on the forum, but not so much the conspiracies...

8. Link to Post #48
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3