+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Awakening, ascension, paranoia, and anxiety...

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member SlickWillie's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Awakening, ascension, paranoia, and anxiety...

I've seen many discussions on here about the above. How have some of you over come some of the unusual symptoms to feel "normal" again. OR can I expect to feel off for a long time.

I've moved past the paranoia but feel very anxious all the time...right before sleep or when I awake it is most strong but throughout the day it makes me feel "off".

Its like I'm ready for something but don't know what that something is...I've lost patience for it.

I've seen many here say this is ascension or an awakening...but are we still in the "not sure" what this will do for us stage. What will this do to our current reality? How will it change our physical world and spiritual world...and is it wrong to want both?

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SlickWillie For This Post:

amandapoet (11th December 2012), Anchor (11th December 2012), DNA (11th December 2012), enfoldedblue (10th December 2012), Fred Steeves (11th December 2012), johnf (11th December 2012), Kiforall (11th December 2012), Limor Wolf (11th December 2012), RUSirius (11th December 2012), Sibyl (10th December 2012), Sidney (10th December 2012), we-R-one (11th December 2012), Wind (11th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: Awakening, ascension, paranoia, and anxiety...

Everyone processes information differently, but Its been a few years since my "awakening", and my anxiety and frustrations have only gotten worse, mainly because understanding the information of the topics of conversation here at Avalon and similar places is rather isolating because most people in society are oblivious, and place the "crazy" label on us if we dare point out some of these things, such as chemtrails,ufos,black-ops, and/or any other conspiracy topic.
    I have had trust issues my whole life, but since becoming "in the know", omg I don't trust anyone anymore.

That said, I am sure there are those here that know how to deal with these things in a more healthy way. It depends on your particular circumstances, and how much you have to lose by calling attention to yourself by being open about this stuff.

Even something as simple as the solar activity. I am physically affected by the solar flares and cme's. I get very emotional, hypersensative, headaches, fatigue during high solar activity, and even my own husband would rather think I am crazy than see there is a valid reason for my symptoms. ( it really has been clinically proven that the radiation from these things affects ANY biological living being). (similar to the full moon phenominea . )

You also may have become somewhat empathetic??? Hypersensative to the energies we are being bombarded with.
    Dec 21 is a mere 11 days away, and I think everyone on the planet is waiting to see what or what does not happen.
    Is anxiety your only symptom? Perhaps you are simply thinking about "it" too much. I admit, when I first got a clue about things, I became obsessed with doing research on all these subjects, and everytime I wanted to walk away from the computer and give my brain a break from it, I couldn't stay away too long.
    I'm still researching, but not to the extent of being obsessed, but the truth is, once you understand the matrix we live in, you can never spit out the colored pill you swallowed and take the other one. It's always there and always will be.
    Its good to accept knowledge as a gift, and it is up to you to decide what you do with it.
    If you don't meditate, that would be a good thing to work into your bed time routine to ease your anxiety. And keep asking questions, and always know that everyone here at avalon is your family and you can come here 24/7 to vent, or find someone to talk with.
    Welcome to the matrix my friend.
    Last edited by Sidney; 11th December 2012 at 16:25.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

4evrneo (11th December 2012), Anchor (11th December 2012), aranuk (11th December 2012), Art (11th December 2012), David Trd1 (11th December 2012), DNA (11th December 2012), enfoldedblue (10th December 2012), gooty64 (11th December 2012), johnf (11th December 2012), Kiforall (11th December 2012), Sibyl (10th December 2012), SlickWillie (11th December 2012), torti (11th December 2012), we-R-one (11th December 2012), Wind (10th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I believe that part of the process of awakening is removing the armour that we long ago placed on ourselves for protection to allow us to move through the dense energy of Earth. With our armour off we become extra sensitive. While this is a good thing...it is also very challenging as the energies that are circulating the planet right now are very intense. I believe that we are entering new territory for humanity, and while there is a sense of excitement, there is also a sense of foreboding at deep levels, which is just natural as we approach the unknown. For me the real key for moving through the anxiety is connecting with my heart.

The following is something I wrote to assist with this process.

http://mysticalchemyarts.com/the-sacred-heart.php

Hope it helps a bit

Thanks for sharing

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

amandapoet (11th December 2012), Anchor (11th December 2012), aranuk (11th December 2012), bennycog (11th December 2012), David Trd1 (11th December 2012), DNA (11th December 2012), foreverfan (11th December 2012), Fred Steeves (11th December 2012), johnf (11th December 2012), Kiforall (11th December 2012), lookbeyond (11th December 2012), SlickWillie (11th December 2012), we-R-one (11th December 2012), Wind (11th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Denmark Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Let goe the fear , and anxiety that will hold you down , i know its easier said than done , but thats the key , give the illusion of darkness and hate a smile , fear is an illusion , and it will letting you do wrong decisions all the time , in our world Life is + And Death is -, but its not necisarry that way , its the other way around
    sorry if im off topic

Love
    Nis

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

The problem is that we don't know all the answers - it is a common feature to all our paths.

Some element of confusion is necessary as we are finite incarnations in an infinite creation - we cant know all and remain this way.

So for us as individuals we can only see so far ahead, and we might not even remember every detail of the path we trod.

To compound this - and because of it - most of us have to contend with a primal fear within us that is not easy to over come - "will my needs be met?"

This fear starts with us as babies when we cry for food, drink, love, comfort, warmth etc, even if, strictly speaking we are not in distress. The basic blockage (fear that needs may not be met) has been used to very successful effect by those that would control us and suppress us; with the result that many layers of conditioning and compounded fears have been added to our situation. Even though it sounds primal for this incarnation, it is also (potentially) layered on the fears you may have carried unresolved from previous incarnations and racial memories.

These fears are extremely tough to overcome. You are certainly not alone.

For me, I think once I had done enough meditation practice to become aware of the guidance on offer from my higher-self, I was able to realize that I had a trusted guide that will ensure I get at least what I need, (but not necessarily what I want - cue the Rolling Stones...)

That whole situation speaks to the development of faith.

I can't give that to you, you have to develop it.

If you want to go down the path I did, you will start by spending time in silence and "meditation" on a daily basis, usually at the start and end, but potentially again during the day, so that you can at least tap the resources of the infinite to help you as you take stock of your situation. You will move gradually away from the sources of fear based conditioning and start to process things in a different perspective. The start of the day is good for setting intent, the end for reviewing the outcome; if you can do them, the intra-day "thought breaks" are good for keeping grounded and centred and chilled

Review carefully the root causes of your anxiety. Keep at it. Learn to recognize the difference between ego motivated mental activity and higher motivated thought.

Remember, you are not alone. Help is available for the askance, from sources both seen and unseen.

Ultimately, you are the center point of your own struggle. You are responsible for sorting the wheat from the chaff, the truth from the lies, what matters from what does not. No one can do this for you, but they can help you if you ask.
    Last edited by Anchor; 11th December 2012 at 05:42.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

amandapoet (11th December 2012), aranuk (11th December 2012), DNA (11th December 2012), Hermite (11th December 2012), johnf (11th December 2012), Kiforall (11th December 2012), Kindling (11th December 2012), Lefty Dave (11th December 2012), Patrikas (11th December 2012), pilotsimone (11th December 2012), SlickWillie (11th December 2012), Teti75 (11th December 2012), unearth9 (11th December 2012), we-R-one (11th December 2012), Wind (11th December 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member SlickWillie's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks a ton Anchor! That helps a TON! Much love!

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SlickWillie For This Post:

Anchor (11th December 2012), aranuk (11th December 2012), bennycog (11th December 2012), johnf (11th December 2012), Kiforall (11th December 2012), we-R-one (11th December 2012), Wind (11th December 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

Let go of the fear and anger. You are here to learn love. Realize that life is an illusion and your conscience is the only thing that is definitely real.

Need Proof? This Incredible Banned Video gives great insight.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

unearth9 (11th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by SlickWillie (here)
    Thanks a ton Anchor! That helps a TON! Much love!
    You are very welcome. Without you I would not have written that and I admit I like what "I" wrote when I read it and pretend it was written by someone else - LOL

I have made minor edits to what I posted, I hope you don't mind reading it one more time - initially I muddled up some words and left a few out.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

bennycog (11th December 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

I've seen many discussions on here about the above. How have some of you over come some of the unusual symptoms to feel "normal" again. OR can I expect to feel off for a long time.

I've moved past the paranoia but feel very anxious all the time...right before sleep or when I awake it is most strong but throughout the day it makes me feel "off".

Its like I'm ready for something but don't know what that something is...I've lost patience for it.

I've seen many here say this is ascension or an awakening...but are we still in the "not sure" what this will do for us stage. What will this do to our current reality? How will it change our physical world and spiritual world...and is it wrong to want both?
    Feeling 'off' is good. It's good confirmation. But don't expect to ever feel normal again. Normal was never good enough.
    The yukky stuff will subside when it's done it's work. Take heart. We are not all in the 'not sure' stage, because we recognize can't know at all, but we know it's what's necessary and what we want.
    It only changes you. In fact, you're the cause of it. You had enough, asked for more, and the real You responded.
    Your physical self and spiritual self are the same thing at different frequencies, and they're merging into a single cooperative experience.

I'm feeling both symptoms and relief. That's new for me. Relief is coming, but it's irrelevant compared to new feelings and clarity that are emerging. If you don't
    feel that it's occurring, your assurance again is the discomfort. It's all the same event.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Sure, I can relate to your post slick...also to what star wrote: I get very emotional, hypersensative, headaches, fatigue during high solar activity, Have felt half-alive at the root core of my being for some time now. That sense of "waiting"...doing time...
    Sounds super simple, but my greatest source of joy, peace and sliver of sanity (and where I feel I can breathe with little anxiety) is out in Nature. I am fortunate to live close to the ocean. This was by choice (or I'd be totally whacked out/depressed). Nature is a true healer. I believe Water is our element as humans too. Sure does restore the severed and abused spirit on many levels and layers...
    Also helps to have the sun's light rays upon the body (when this feels good and not u.v hi electro-burny)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Anchor (11th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,738 times in 4,314 posts

As we develop our senses we may perceive that there is
    more than the three-dimensional life we are used to.
    Life can exist above and beyond the normal three
    dimensional space we are used to perceiving. There are
    atleast 11 dimensions that beings may exist in. The
    after life we associate with heaven, would be the
    fifth dimension and above.

Parasitic beings live in what could be termed a fourth
    dimension, a place that does not sustain life easily,
    and that does not offer the strong connection to
    source that we enjoy here in the third dimension.
    Enlightened, more capable and self sustaining beings,
    live in the fifth dimension and above.

Communication with the fifth dimensional and above
    beings is possible, and encouraged, for here we find
    beings with enlightening energy and healing power.
    But unfortunately the aspiring mutant/psychic as he
    parts his way with the dogmas of peers and social
    framework, he is then forced to deal with the
    onslaught of entities that hunger for his developing
    life force.
    This makes initial contact with higher entities
    sometimes difficult, and very difficult when trying to
    discern perception and imagination.

Discussion of non-organic parasites can be found all
    over the web, the commonality I’ve run into so far is
    a tendency to focus on the small-scale parasites. When
    humans do not make it to the fifth dimension for one
    reason or another they are trapped in the third and
    fourth dimensions and become parasites. Humans who are
    without bodies and refuse for one reason or another to
    pass into the fifth dimension are discussed in detail.

Thus dominating discussion groups (and for good
    reason).

The scope and magnitude of life in the fourth
    dimension can only be speculated on.
    The common thought on the fourth dimension is that it
    is home to those who wish to circumvent the natural order of reincarnation.
    As we detach and begin to increase our distance from the maddening crowd, society at large, we become more apparent to therse entities.
    Paradigms, even false ones are shields.
    Someone above stated something about we are dropping our shields, and I believe this to be the case.
    Last edited by DNA; 11th December 2012 at 10:23.

20. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hi SlickWillie, once the red pill is ingested, I think "normal" may as well be forgotten, that gig is up. And good riddance! (LOL) Ever refining our state of being is the new normal, and it's not a path for the faint of heart. This is my suggestion only, take it or leave it. Don't try to overcome anything, and don't worry about feeling off. Whether it be paranoia, patience, anger, sadness, envy, or whatever, embrace the way you feel. It's there for a reason, and I think that reason is we are processing these emotions that have tormented us for so long.

If a wave of sadness hits you and you feel like crying, then do it, have yourself a good cry. If you feel rage at something, then tremble in that rage, and feel justified in it. Notice that thudding low vibration, how it makes your heart turn black, and then notice how you feel when it's run it's course, like a passing thunderstorm. Whatever it be, whether you feel off, impatient, frustrated, passionate, etc., don't fight it, roll with it.

These are things that are a part of us, they are demanding our attention, and they will not go away until we have heard them out, completely. They want to be released, but that can only happen when we look them, and therefore ourselves, directly in the eye, and "see" with patience and understanding. The time will come one day where being anxious makes it's appearance, but you'll discover that you now have a choice of whether to actually BE anxious or not.

Now don't go getting the impression that I'm speaking from the point of view that I've mastered these things or something, because that would be hilariously untrue. I fail all the time, and in turn I embrace that failure. Failure is a great teacher, and can also be the source of a lot of good humor. There's an old saying: "Sometimes you just gotta laugh".

Cheers,
    Fred

+ Reply to Thread