+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The next few years in our solar system.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Default The next few years in our solar system.

Here is a very intriguing video by the "Suspicious Observers" guy.

He touches on topics like earth changes, earthquakes, pole movement, magnetic field, and especially chemtrails and etc.

It's worth a view, imo.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Art (11th December 2012), Ba-ba-Ra (12th December 2012), Caren (11th December 2012), Carolin (11th December 2012), conk (27th December 2012), InTheBackground (11th December 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (23rd December 2012), Laurel (23rd December 2012), panopticon (14th December 2012), Referee (23rd December 2012), Richard S. (14th December 2012), risveglio (12th December 2012), Samsara (11th December 2012), SilentFeathers (11th December 2012), skamandar (11th December 2012), soleil (11th December 2012), Spartacus (23rd December 2012), TargeT (11th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: The next few years in our solar system.

Very good "big picture" video....

I the chemtrail topic is looked at from a new angle here which I had not considered before.... But the seed vault makes a LOT more sense now...
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

gooty64 (11th December 2012), InTheBackground (12th December 2012), Referee (23rd December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Chemtrail topic starts @ 7:00.
    Apparently -by their own logic- we are in a climate emergency.
    Or they wouldn't be using chemtrails because they were intended..... "only to be used in a climate emergency"!

This is right in front of our faces!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

TargeT (11th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Chemtrail topic starts @ 7:00.
    Apparently -by their own logic- we are in a climate emergency.
    Or they wouldn't be using chemtrails because they were intended..... "only to be used in a climate emergency"!

This is right in front of our faces!

yes, I found this rather interesting especially since I had some of my own thoughts on "chem-trails" (that mostly seem to include metals like Aluminum etc..) I had originally thought these were to block incoming energies that may be benefiting humanity (and still sort of do, why are chemtrails only present in large populated areas, if it were a true global emergency and they were spraying for some over all "good" wouldn't a more wide spread spray be called for?).

Either way I highly recommend this video, very good tie in to the current state of our Solar system, the info about Jupiter and Venus were especially interesting, as well as all the data collected about the Sun's activity historically compared to now.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

gooty64 (11th December 2012), InTheBackground (12th December 2012), risveglio (12th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Very good summary, thank you Gooty64.

I have heard before about chem trails and climate control; also I had heard that they are spraying these metals for protection from other countries having radar access or cyber access. Whether positive or negative intentions and/or results, it seems they are playing God without the complete manual - and some of it may be the natural curiosity of scientists (i.e. I wonder what will happen if we do___(you fill in the blank)__________).

I've always questioned the reasoning behind CERN and the billions of dollars spent on it when that same amount of money could be spent on our financial crisis and helping the poor. But then I may not know what they're "really" trying to do with CERN.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

InTheBackground (13th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Since this thread is talking about changes in the solar system, let's remember Immanuel Velikovsky's work on collisions that shaped our planet e.g. 687 BC the Exodus from Egypt and some of the 10 plagues were brought about by a comet hitting Mars and sending it toward Earth...Here's a very comprehensive video on his work.

“There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd December 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (23rd December 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I watch SO's 3 Min News channel on YouTube everyday. This guy is very good. Here's the link:

https://youtube.com/user/Suspicio...?feature=watch

+ Reply to Thread