+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Strange Dream I Had Last Night (12-10-12)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Forevernyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 times in 421 posts

Default A Strange Dream I Had Last Night (12-10-12)

I had a very disturbing dream last night.

I remember that there was something really bad happening. It was the end of the world, but not just the world, it was like reality itself was ending. Everything was just becoming black. It kind of reminded me of the Neverending Story where the great Nothing was coming and pulling the land apart. I can recall not being too scared, but just feeling tense anxiety waiting for the black to come to my area and swallow it whole. I also remember that before the blackness came, there was a commotion at the front of the house I was in, (a generic dream house, not mine). I was looking out the second floor window and we watched strange craft flying through the sky and through the streets. They were almost like shuttle craft from Star Trek, but more Borg-like, not as smooth and clean, but steel like with lots of greeble (3d term for the textures on the outside of sci fi craft, think the surface of the Deathstar).

Then the next thing I know, I’m sitting in some hotel, talking with Rory Williams (character from Doctor Who) and showing him some of my drawings, and talking about waiting around for the end of the world.

A very strange dream.
    There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Forevernyt For This Post:

Eram (11th December 2012), Gardener (11th December 2012), RUSirius (11th December 2012), shadowstalker (12th December 2012), Sidney (11th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: A Strange Dream I Had Last Night (12-10-12)

Quote Posted by Forevernyt (here)

I remember that there was something really bad happening. It was the end of the world, but not just the world, it was like reality itself was ending. Everything was just becoming black. It kind of reminded me of the Neverending Story where the great Nothing was coming and pulling the land apart. I can recall not being too scared, but just feeling tense anxiety waiting for the black to come to my area and swallow it whole. I also remember that before the blackness came, there was a commotion at the front of the house I was in, (a generic dream house, not mine). I was looking out the second floor window and we watched strange craft flying through the sky and through the streets. They were almost like shuttle craft from Star Trek, but more Borg-like, not as smooth and clean, but steel like with lots of greeble (3d term for the textures on the outside of sci fi craft, think the surface of the Deathstar).

Then the next thing I know, I’m sitting in some hotel, talking with Rory Williams (character from Doctor Who) and showing him some of my drawings, and talking about waiting around for the end of the world.

A very strange dream.
    This is the dream I had on the night/early morning of Dec 2/3. i had posted it on another thread but I will repeat it here because it had a similar feel as the dream you have described.......here it is.

i dreamed last night( dec 2) that there were 2 suns in the sky. In the dream I was yelling two suns,look two suns. I took pictures with my cell phone, as were others. It was morning sun, about maybe 35 degrees up from the h orizon in the east. Then, suddenly the sky went black. NO SUN!! And I started running, and tried to get in touch with my family members by phone, and I couldn't reach anyone, and my focus was on the fact that we would all die separated from each other. Then I woke up.

I think there is maybe 50% chance something (catastrophic) will happen this month.

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    Quote Posted by Forevernyt (here)

A very strange dream.
    This is the dream I had on the night/early morning of Dec 2/3. i had posted it on another thread but I will repeat it here because it had a similar feel as the dream you have described.......here it is.

i dreamed last night( dec 2) that there were 2 suns in the sky. In the dream I was yelling two suns,look two suns. I took pictures with my cell phone, as were others. It was morning sun, about maybe 35 degrees up from the h orizon in the east. Then, suddenly the sky went black. NO SUN!! And I started running, and tried to get in touch with my family members by phone, and I couldn't reach anyone, and my focus was on the fact that we would all die separated from each other. Then I woke up.

I think there is maybe 50% chance something (catastrophic) will happen this month.

I'm sure the dreams aren't literal and represent something other than a physical ending. 50 % sure something catastrophic is going to happen, I'm 99.9 % sure nothing catastrophic will occur.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Debra (21st December 2012), Sidney (11th December 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Forevernyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 times in 421 posts

I'm not proclaiming prophetic dreams or anything! LOL I sure as heck hope not. It's weird that both dreams had a blackness in them. That could stem from just reading too many dark things on forums. Now, if all of the member of Avalon had a similar dream, then I might suspect something was up.

I'm also just getting over being sick (I took no medicine at all and just willed myself better, HaH!). Not sure if that had any impact on my dreaming either. Who knows?
    There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forevernyt For This Post:

Eram (11th December 2012), Gardener (11th December 2012), Sidney (11th December 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

New survival tactic if there is a tsunami coming or storm takes out a bridge. Those old hole in the air mattress, well take some two or three liter plastic bottles make sure all dents are out and tighten the air in the bottle, then stuff bottles in the air mattress for boyancy to hold supplies that need to stay dry or transport disabled family/people/neighbors across high water areas if you don't have a boat. You can't puncture the soda bottles as easily as a air mattress.

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

I had a recurring dream from childhood.

It would start on the beach in long beach Long Island where I grew up.

I would see a giant wave coming in from the ocean and instinctively knew it was trouble. Everyone else just watched as I frantically ran to the boardwalk.

It would always end when I reached the boardwalk and grabbed hold of the rails. At the same point I would be over taken by the wave and would wake up.

Needless to say, after having moved to California 7 years ago, my heart got stuck in my throat when I saw the attached video.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RGEWzgd7n_E&sns=em

Maybe a coincidence. Maybe not.
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

Reinhard (11th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

ENGLISH

I had a dream that all my familly and me were floating over the earth.... The light was bleue and verry bright... I told them: ''I new something beautiful would happen ! If you have anny question about what is happening to you, just ask me and I will guide you'' I was so happy and amased about the beauty of the earth... I could see the earth because I was flying in the sky, more floating... I said something about 4D.... I was saying that we had transcend to 4D and I was saying no more 3D for us....

FRENCH

J'ai rêvé cette nuit que ma famille et moi flottaient au dessus de la terre... La lumière était d'un bleu éclatant ! Je leur ai dit''Je savais que quelque chose de merveilleux se passerait! Si vous avez des questions à propos de ce qui nous arrive, demandez moi et je vais vous guider'' J'étais tellement heureuse et émerveillée de la beauté de la terre... Je pouvais voir la terre car je volais au dessus d'elle dans le ciel... Mais je dirais que je flottais plus que voler.... Je me rappelle avoir parler de la 4 ième dimension.... Je disais que nous avions passé la transition et je disais aussi au revoir à la 3 ième dimension....
    We are one !

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Debra (21st December 2012), fifi (21st December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread