Thread: Help ! Need holistic dental information

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

Default Re: Help ! Need holistic dental information

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

I've been late getting to this thread! Apologies.

I had a molar root canal treatment 20 years ago, and 10 years ago was in line to have another. The holistic dentist I visited, in Edinburgh, did something extraordinary: she personally lent me a book of hers, urged me to read it overnight, and asked me to come back the next day. She said she would then do whatever I chose.

I read the book. It was about the work of Dr Weston Price. Search for "WESTON PRICE" + "ROOT CANAL TREATMENT".

What I should do became obvious. I asked her to remove both teeth (the one that had had the root canal treatment 10 years before, and the one that was now problematic).

The scientific evidence was overwhelming that root canal treatments can at least sometimes lead to serious chronic illness. It's all documented.

I've never missed the teeth, and have remained absolutely certain that I made the right decision.
    Bill,
    Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post and sharing your experience and knowledge.
    All I can say is WOW ! The information I read on Dr. Weston Price is truly shocking but not suprising on the suppression of his work.

I have come to some very stark conclusions on my health after finding out that my teeth have not been as healthy as I thought. After looking back on my life the last 4-5 years, I have realized something significant. I had a very painful toothache about 5 years ago that went up to my eyebrow area and suffered with pain for a couple weeks before someone gave me colloidal silver and within 24 hours it was gone and I was pain free. But now that I look back, I have noticed something. Since that time, I have had alot of difficulty in critical thinking and putting thoughts into cognizant form. In 2004 I was in online college and was very sharp and could write very well. These days it is very difficult for me to even write this post. I am slow and can barely keep focused on one thought.

I am very good at reading something and understanding it fully but if you asked me to explain what I read I would have a hard time expressing it. The dots have really connected for me that this is due to not only the silver/mercury fillings I have had since childhood but probably due to an apparent infection from these teeth that has never properly been resolved. Of course in hindsight, I wish I had taken the colloidal silver for a much longer time to insure the best possible removal of any infection.

Being that the colloidal silver has the maximum particle surface area of effectiveness, I think I should get some and start taking it again along with the MMS.

I am very lucky that my ex-boyfriend is paying for the extractions and the partial up front and letting me pay him back. Without any insurance this would have been impossible. I am very grateful that we are still friends and he is so kind to help.

Thank you Bill from the bottom of my heart.

Bless,
    Annette

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

amandapoet (17th December 2012), Bill Ryan (15th December 2012), Eram (15th December 2012), kanishk (15th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (16th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    I dont know why you are having these pulled. Its probably not necessary and if you think life is great with a partial think again.

did you look for one of these kinds of dentists in your area? here's a directory.
    http://www.mouthmattersbook.com/resources/directory/
    There are only 3 holistic dentists in my area and charge over 200 for just an exam. They also do not accept my discount plan at all so this is a financial situation. Not only that but when my filling fell out, half my tooth broke off with it. They cannot just fill it and put a crown on it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2023), Eram (15th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amandapoet (here)
    Annette,
    I am so happy you are yanking them...oral infections are so insidious. I have suffered from the failed effects of a root canal, and continue to have issues with my sinuses and also cystic acne ...which I can tell you got better after the failed root canal tooth was removed. However, I have cavities that have gotten much worse in the same area, and my symptoms are flaring up again. I had awesome oral health prior to having my second child, but I world gladly lose a few teeth to have her

~Amanda
    Thank you Amanda for sharing your experience. I had no idea that the acne was at all related to dental issues but I have been reading that so many more people suffer from this also and directly connect it to the dental health. Everyone in my family was shocked that I suddenly went from perfect skin to the skin I have now.

I too am thankful that so many people here have shared their stories, it has really opened my eyes and made me realize I cant put this off any longer.

Bless,
    Annette

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

amandapoet (17th December 2012), Bill Ryan (26th November 2023), Eram (15th December 2012), onawah (16th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

What else can we do when tooth cavity causes pain while eating?

From 4 years my tooth is decaying and I eat only from one side. Just now that hole in tooth got big enough covering 30% area, that food particles can easily get cleaned. Sensitivity is also reduced, but I still cant freely chew big food from that side.

Approximately~ 14 years back I first showed my teeth to doctor, then again three times. Again 6 yrs back to many doctors and PG students{I was curious about bulbous round formation, they called it buccal mucosa and suggested me to remove it}, not found any decaying of tooth. Again 4yr ago to many renowned doctors and PG students took good quality X-ray of all my teeth for their academic exams {I was suffering from salivary gland stone} and then in just 2 month after that my tooth break and got hole in it from inside. After X-rays they prescribed me RCT.

Last edited by kanishk; 15th December 2012 at 17:55.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2023), Eram (15th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

[...

I read the book. It was about the work of Dr Weston Price. Search for "WESTON PRICE" + "ROOT CANAL TREATMENT".

What I should do became obvious. I asked her to remove both teeth (the one that had had the root canal treatment 10 years before, and the one that was now problematic).

[...]

I've never missed the teeth, and have remained absolutely certain that I made the right decision.
    That choice is not in all situations an easy one to make Bill.

In this photo, which is taken from my teeth some months ago, you can see that I'm not particularly eager to have these teeth with a root canal treatment pulled.

I might end up like the charming picture that Whitefeather added in this thread

I will read the book though.

This thread has made me aware of the dangers and I will inform myself in the offered solutions here.

Good luck with your teeth 4evrneo !
    Last edited by Eram; 15th December 2012 at 18:03.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2023), blufire (15th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

-------

I've been late getting to this thread! Apologies.

I had a molar root canal treatment 20 years ago, and 10 years ago was in line to have another. The holistic dentist I visited, in Edinburgh, did something extraordinary: she personally lent me a book of hers, urged me to read it overnight, and asked me to come back the next day. She said she would then do whatever I chose.

The scientific evidence was overwhelming that root canal treatments can at least sometimes lead to serious chronic illness. It's all documented.

Bill . . . Did you and/or do you think you had some type of chronic illness from the root canal you had 20 years ago? If you did, did the chronic illness go away after the root canal tooth was removed?

Did you have some type of removable appliance made to replace teeth, like a partial, so your other teeth didn't shift or move to fill the empty spaces of the extracted teeth?

I personally have had three root canals with precious metal (gold) porcelain (tooth colored) crowns that protect the teeth with the root canals. My dentist used pure silver to fill the root canals in the teeth. The oldest is 15 years. I do not have any type of chronic illness or disease.

I do have osteoarthritis in both knees but this is form playing high school and college sports (basketball and track and field) and from climbing mountains all my life.

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

thanks everyone involved in this thread, really opened my eyes on one more franchise of big-pharma business...

back in highschool, i was sent to get free dental treatment, he counted 18 fillings that needs to be done.
    The choice given to me was put like this: "what type of filling would you like? normal - lasts few years, or silver ones - lasts 10+ years and disinfects the mouth. Both options are free, i recommend silver because it lasts longer..."
    I was 18, trusted doctors like everyone else without back thought, and got myself about 10-12 heavy metal bullets in my mouth

just recently learned what they are actually made of, and going to clear them out properly as soon as possible...

thanks for sharing everyone!
    IDDQD

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheTwo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2023), Eram (15th December 2012), kanishk (17th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Holistic Dentistry Q&A

"Let the TOOTH Be Known...: Are Your Teeth Making You Sick?"
    by Dawn Ewing, RDH, PhD, ND
    March 31, 2021

Amazon summary:
    Are your teeth making you sick? This helpful guide through biological dentistry is a must-read for anyone with a compromised immune system – or who wants to make wise dental choices to sustain their current health. Learn about the risks of mercury amalgam fillings, root canals, cavitations, and other obstacles to health.

Find out what your dentist should do to keep you safe. Author Dr. Dawn Ewing is a naturopathic physician in Houston, Texas, and Executive Director of the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine (IABDM). But she began her career as a dental hygienist after graduating from the University of Texas Dental School in 1988. She was appointed to the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners by the governor and served two terms.

A thirst for knowledge about the human body immersed her in the world of emergency medicine. Becoming a Nationally Registered Paramedic, she spent 12 years on a 911 ambulance and 4 years in international air ambulance transport. She began teaching CPR to the public, Advanced Cardiac Life Support to health care providers and became an affiliate faculty member of the American Heart Association in 1987.

She was drawn back into dentistry by a biological dentist. He was looking for someone with knowledge of the body as a whole, not just the mouth. This new excitement led her to return to school for a doctorate in naturopathy, a PhD in holistic nutrition, and a doctorate in integrative medicine.

GHWC Q & A WITH DR. DAWN EWING AND LISA THOMAS (1:06:00)
    October, 2023
    (posted November 26, 2023)

Join Lisa Thomas - Director of the Global Health and Wellness Consortium, and Dr. Dawn Ewing, Executive Director of the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine - for an educational Q&A interview session with a live audience from around the world!

This ongoing health series includes topics and pertinent natural solutions that are highly informative for self-healing and planetary restoration.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alekahn2 (15th March 2024), Bill Ryan (26th November 2023), Harmony (28th November 2023), Loorus (28th November 2023), Pam (28th November 2023)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Dr. Ana Mihalcea shows images of the same crystalline microchips found in vaccines that she has also found in dental anesthetics (as well as in some widely used pharmaceuticals).

See: https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...al-anesthetics
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (15th March 2024), Arcturian108 (28th November 2023), Bill Ryan (28th November 2023), Harmony (28th November 2023), Pam (28th November 2023)

18. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Dr. Ana Mihalcea shows images of the same crystalline microchips found in vaccines that she has also found in dental anesthetics (as well as in some widely used pharmaceuticals).

See: https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...al-anesthetics

Wow, what a powerful thread.

I am facing a root canal, but just decide to have it pulled instead, and made the appointment for next week.

What a relief - to decide to have it pulled - after reading this thread.
    It is abscessed and rinsing it with colloidal silver three times a day.
    On the plus side, it has a mercury filling, so its going with the tooth.

Now I am concerned about those crystalline microchips in dental anaesthetics.
    My view on the vax=clot shot.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AnitaT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th February 2024), Harmony (1st March 2024), leavesoftrees (1st March 2024), onawah (1st March 2024)

20. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I had cancelled the appointment, its the needles, and my underlying concern about whats in the needles.
    At first I couldn't find anything about it, and found this:

link: https://substack.com/home/post/p-142568021?source=queue

title: Lignocaine re-visited
    David Nixon
    Mar 13, 2024

There are a LOT pictured & video of how whats in the needle builds itself into a crystal in the blood.
    But the end pictures shows when sodium citrate was added and no square crystals created.

The name Lignocaine is another name for Xylocaine - and this is what most dentists use here in Ontario Canada.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidocaine
    The above is considered a weak anaesthetic solution.

IF a stronger anaesthetic solution is needed:

link: https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...esthetic-mixed

title: Septocaine Dental Anesthetic Mixed With Live Blood: Swarming Micro Robots Kill Blood Cells In 20 Minutes

lots of pictures and a couple of short videos.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AnitaT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th March 2024), Harmony (16th March 2024), Matthew (15th March 2024)

22. Link to Post #52
    England Avalon Member John Hilton's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,162 times in 160 posts

I can't really comment on Lignocaine. I live in Greece and I don't know where the dental supplies are sourced but it's probably not the USA due to import taxes. I do believe that many injected materials are contaminated because of filthy factory conditions, poor pay and abysmal quality control. But I don't believe the fearmongering about deliberate inclusion of self-assembling robot nanoparticles, etc. I'm an engineer; I know how difficult it is to assemble a life-size robot with some ordinary miniature parts so getting something that's too small to see to assemble itself is just a fairytale. The best we can manage is to introduce something to make corpuscles stick together to form blood clots.

Edit to add that I've had about six root canal fillings and crowns over the last fifteen years. No obvious problems so far.

I did get rid of all amalgam fillings before moving here to Greece because I developed autoimmune problems.
    Last edited by John Hilton; 20th March 2024 at 12:51. Reason: Typos, dammit

23. Link to Post #53
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,100 times in 219 posts

John Hilton - "But I don't believe the fearmongering about deliberate inclusion of self-assembling robot nanoparticles, etc. I'm an engineer; I know how difficult it is to assemble a life-size robot with some ordinary miniature parts so getting something that's too small to see to assemble itself is just a fairytale"

There is overwhelming evidence of the existence of self - assembling nanotech .It is in the convid vaccines .I don't know about the dental ones ,so I can't comment on that but the tech does exist.
    I'm not going to search & provide the many links that are on this forum & elsewhere for you.I suggest you do so before writing such a dismissive comment on such a massively important & concerning topic. Onawah's work would be a good place to start.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3