+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need assistance on protocols for using MMS.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,502 times in 32,931 posts

Default Re: Need assistance on protocols for using MMS.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (14th December 2012), DeBron (14th December 2012), fifi (17th December 2012), Limor Wolf (14th December 2012), nomadguy (14th December 2012), Richard S. (14th December 2012), seko (14th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by seko (here)
    Here is jim humble's website. you can find all that you need there. www.jimhumble.com
    Quote Posted by 4evrneo (here)
    That website link ... has more info than any of the others that I have found !!
    Quote Posted by donk (here)
    it's jimhumble.org
    It seems that both jimhumble.com and jimhumble.org go to the same website, on the same server, at IP 93.95.225.134. This server is in Iceland.

This is good - you can use either jimhumble.com or jimhumble.org
    Nice to see Iceland are backing him!!

All his latest protocols are on the left of the site... I did 2 drops today... just to knock something into touch...
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

4evrneo (14th December 2012), seko (14th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (14th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

Thank you Bill for the user guide. It answers all my questions and I feel more confident in using it properly.
    I should have it today and am excited to use it and get healthier

Bless,
    Annette

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Here:

http://projectavalon.net/MMS_Users_Guide.pdf
    Bill, perhaps you are unaware that Jim Humble has revised his protocols for using MMS, the PDF you posted seems out of date. The new protocols are on his web site and have names like 1000, 2000 and 3000.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alan For This Post:

4evrneo (15th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by alamojo (here)
    Bill, perhaps you are unaware that Jim Humble has revised his protocols for using MMS, the PDF you posted seems out of date. The new protocols are on his web site and have names like 1000, 2000 and 3000.
    Excellent reminder - thanks.

I have a new toy in my Firefox browser - the Scrapbook Plus add-on, which makes usable local copies of web pages. I just put it to good use, and made local copies on my PC of the couple of dozen MMS protocols from the jimhumble.org website (listed on the right side).
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (15th December 2012), Alan (15th December 2012), seko (15th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 4evrneo (here)
    I just ordered some MMS Master Mineral Solution Kit, that Contains 1 bottle of Sodium Chlorite (4 oz/120ml of 28% solution) and 1 bottle of Citric Acid 50% premix activator solution. (ordered from futurehealthtoday.com)

I have looked online at several ways to use and am more confused than ever.
    I also looked at many of the threads posted here on Avalon and didnt find specific information on how to mix the citric acid and sodium chlorite together. Either the information I read was just too vague or I am just not getting it.

I really want to be careful on using this product as I am worried about getting the nausea and still have to work full time. I couldnt afford the books that come with these kits but thought I had better do something due to my recent silver filling falling out and dentist telling me that I needed root canal, to which I am dead set against after researching it further.

Things to be noted in recommending usage/dosage and directions on mixing:

My silver filling fell out with part of my tooth also exposing the nerve (not in pain yet from it)

There was decay under where the filling was which concerns me about the toxins I am probably absorbing. (most likely mercury/silver as it was a very old filling)

I am a smoker still (5-7 a day)hopefully not after this week.

I cant stress enough that I cannot afford root canals, would rather have them pulled to avoid getting sick from keeping these teeth in my mouth.

I researched (for at least 8 hours)many dentist, including holistic dentists in my area and cannot afford the 1600 dollars and have been denied for Care Credit. I also called Native health care services and would have to wait a month to even be seen which does not gaurantee that they can even provide anything more than extractions anyway.

As you can see, I am in a pickle ! The only thing financially that I can afford is to have them extracted. I think my best preventative is to take MMS to avoid any infections and killing the obvious bacteria where the filling was.

Your help in understanding how to mix / and take MMS is much appreciated

Thanks in advance
    Annette
    4evrneo,
    Don’t know if this post is too late for your tooth but likely useful in other cases where an emergency sealant is needed.

But first have you seen this Jim Humble video?

How to fix an Abscessed Tooth, with Archbishop Jim Humble
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=VMBuB_wOzd8

Check out this link on curezone, it mentions ZOE which can provide a temporary filling until you can afford a full fillig. It’s a natural composite of eugenol and clove oil to be replaced every 6 months.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=40364#i

Quote When used as a temporary filling material or cement, this material is called "zinc oxide and eugenol", or ZOE for short.
    Zinc Oxide and Eugenol (ZOE) is not very durable, and it wears away after just a few weeks, but it works to relieve pain, calm the nerve and protect the tooth until an appointment can be made to get it filled permanently. During the Vietnam war, the US Army invented a more durable form of ZOE called Intermediate Restorative Material (IRM) which is fortified with plastic powder. (It originally came in red, white or blue colors.) IRM is used almost universally in dental offices throughout the world for temporary fillings. The increase in durability allows the temporary to last three to 6 months (sometimes even longer).

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Londoni For This Post:

4evrneo (12th February 2013), Bill Ryan (12th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

Thank you Londoni,
    I havent seen the video as of yet but I will take a look. I have since had the problem tooth removed. From what I understand its not a good idea to use MMS on fillings, but I do belive I made the best decision and just removed the problem without having to deal with a root canal and potential problems later.

Bless,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2