+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How we are ONE?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member SlickWillie's Avatar
    Thanks

Default How we are ONE?

I believe we are all one with God and eventually will all fully be one in him again. Through his love for us that is his desire and our desire as spiritual beings to be with each other always in peace.

My question is, how do you think in the coming ascension we will gradually fulfill our oneness with each other? or will it be gradual at all? maybe for some it won't be?

What can we do to fulfill this ONENESS that we are destined to come back AND move forward too.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SlickWillie For This Post:

Anchor (13th December 2012), enfoldedblue (13th December 2012), gaiagirl (12th December 2012), markpierre (14th December 2012), mekiac (12th December 2012), Tony (12th December 2012), Wind (12th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default Re: How we are ONE?

Maybe by gving up the idea of self...

There is a beautiful story about heaven and hell: there are two rooms, each with a long banqueting table covered in food. People are seated around each of these tables: the only odd thing is that all the knives and forks are 3 feet long. In the room with the sign reading "Hell" on the door, people are struggling to try and feed themselves with these knives and forks. In the room marked "Heaven", they have learned to feed each other.

In normal life, we think our relationships are 50/50: I give 50% and you give 50% - that's fair.
    In the divine realm, you just give 100%.

It's that simple.

All the best to us

Tony

PS Welcome to Avalon!

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Anchor (13th December 2012), Chester (12th December 2012), gaiagirl (12th December 2012), jjjones (13th December 2012), markpierre (14th December 2012), mekiac (12th December 2012), RMorgan (12th December 2012), SlickWillie (12th December 2012), Teti75 (13th December 2012), Wind (12th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Every snowflake is falling at its own pace. No need to push. The destiny is certain.

A state of oneness would be one of perception.
    When you see that you are one with others, you act like that, because it is your experienced truth. Acting differently would be not an option.

One arrives at that out of dedication and the fortune of being in touch with a teaching that points in the right direction.
    Plus a ridiculously high amount of try & error

I for myself dont think its necessary to take everyone with you. Let them walk at their own pace. Be what you are to the fullest and uplift the people around you by being what you have become.
    (It's a shame it's so easy to talk about, and at times so difficult to act upon it )
    Last edited by mekiac; 12th December 2012 at 21:40.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mekiac For This Post:

Anchor (13th December 2012), Carolin (13th December 2012), greybeard (12th December 2012), markpierre (14th December 2012), SlickWillie (12th December 2012), Wind (12th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member SlickWillie's Avatar
    Thanks

Great points about letting others walk at their own pace mekiac. This I struggle with often. Love the heaven and hell comparison...so true. In my Christian walk in my early years I longed to have everyone saved and in heaven...even the most evil people I longed to have their struggles released from them. I found that I can't save anyone, not even through talking to them about a prayer or a certain way of living. I can only show them through my actions and the way I make them feel about themselves. That is what is most important. Can you imagine if EVERYONE was caught up in making EVERYONE feel good about themselves. Tremendous amount of love there!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SlickWillie For This Post:

gaiagirl (13th December 2012), markpierre (14th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Honduras Avalon Member
    Thanks

"are we not leaves, unaware that we are tree?" - I forgot

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hectorlca For This Post:

markpierre (14th December 2012), SlickWillie (13th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member kreagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,513 times in 551 posts

Quote Posted by SlickWillie (here)
    I believe we are all one with God and eventually will all fully be one in him again. Through his love for us that is his desire and our desire as spiritual beings to be with each other always in peace.

My question is, how do you think in the coming ascension we will gradually fulfill our oneness with each other? or will it be gradual at all? maybe for some it won't be?

What can we do to fulfill this ONENESS that we are destined to come back AND move forward too.

SlickWillie,

Let me, first, be one of many to warmly welcome you here at Avalon!

I certainly detect a 'sincere' approach to your concerns, and are especially 'highlighted' by your question,....."What can we do to fulfill this ONENESS?,......" Believe it, or not, your inquisitive response, here, is 'almost exactly like' the question Peter, ( and the rest of the Apostles), was asked on the Day of Pentecost as the Church was 'born into existence.

Quote Acts 2:37-38 (KJV)

37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
    It should come as 'no surprise', to anyone, that even after all these thousands of passing years, neither has the 'question', nor the 'answer' changed in the least bit. They are 'exactly the same' today as they were yesterday.

If you are 'inclined to do so', visit our thread 'Bible Topics and Questions', where we discuss these types of questions on a regular basis.

God Bless, and Merry Christmas to 'all'!,..........kreagle
    Last edited by kreagle; 13th December 2012 at 02:02.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kreagle For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quantum Physics allow us *In Occident( to understand this IMHO. The particularity of an hologram is if you break it in hundred of pieces you still see in each piece the whole image. The particularity of vortex mathematic (Marko Rodin( and thoroidal Vortex (Nassim Haramein) allpw us to understand that trough the vacuum all unique point, or pieces, share its information via the vacuum to the whole wich in turn share it back to each unit. Shamans are Aware of the Unity via diversity, of uniqueness via ubiquity, of specifics via complementarity. Hope this help Snowy

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

You are aware of yourself - people usually are, its the whole point.

It follows that you are aware of that which is not yourself, but is something which you are aware of about you (the scope of this awareness is variable).

Consider boundary between these yourself and not-yourself - can we assume it exists in an unseen dimension of existence? One not readily discernible?

Conceptually we can observe that all the things that are within our scope of awareness have discernible features in common.

You might call those things archetypes - they are useful for communication, terms of reference etc but also understanding of the way our current locus of the manifest creation works.

You might even start to see the similarities in things outside, and with your inner self.

You may even start to see if what is said the outer self being a reflection of the inner self and that there really is only one thing experiencing this.
    Last edited by Anchor; 13th December 2012 at 23:08. Reason: reworded extensively - hope it makes sense now
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Quote Posted by SlickWillie (here)

You become one SlickWilly. A oneness. That's the fulfillment. If there's only one, then it must be you.

To be it? You are it. So it requires a bit of work on the individuals part, to sort that paradox out. Actually it requires his full attention.
    Get it firmly in you, before you try to address it in someone else. Most of the experiences that change you are very private. And you have to allow that for others.
    If you couldn't understand what they need, how could you possibly know what to give them?
    Last edited by markpierre; 14th December 2012 at 05:56.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

greybeard (13th December 2012), OOO (13th December 2012), SlickWillie (13th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread