+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kimberley's interview w' Mr Mehran Keshe 12-10-12 Please Listen Important!!!

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Re: Kimberley's interview w' Mr Mehran Keshe 12-10-12 Please Listen Important!!!

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    I just wanted to personally acknowledge this post as I've been thinking the same thing. I feel your frustration and I "hear" you Kim! When I read some of the comments on that thread it became very revealing who "get's it", and who doesn't. It's not meant to be a judgment, but merely an observation.
    Yes, I felt exactly the same the very morning that event happened. I was saddened but uninterested by the details.

Why this lack of interest for the Keshe initiative from the Avalon community (so far)?

Is it the lack of credibility? (Where's the device?)

A slight irritation? (Why is he fiddling around with world governments?) > yet, I think his position is pretty clear by now.

Another slight irritation about he methodology used to spread the knowledge? What do you suggest instead?

The influence from Wade Frazier? (the inventor's route is presently a dead end)

Something else?
    To be perfectly honest I haven't even delved into the Keshe Foundation information or the Wade Frazier thread. I was thinking about it this morning and I can say for me, it's not that I'm not interested..I just don't have the time to cover and know everything about all the topics on this forum. There's such an onslaught of info you can't keep up. I work two jobs, so I don't always have excessive time to hang out at my leisure. My focus and purpose in this lifetime is one of spirituality, so I have to leave the rest of the stuff for those whose life blueprints are meant to focus on the various other and equally as important topics. My main point in commenting to Kimberly was because I felt her frustration about how much attention was being given to the shooting. Personally the intention of my posts on that thread was to point out the spirituality opportunity being given that many will miss because they're focusing on feelings of anger, hate and fear which is the common response and I was attempting to get people to think differently.

When I was referring to people "getting it" I was referring to the spirituality side. In fact Kim posted comments made by her friend Kevin, who was mirroring almost identical information I had suggested in another thread in regards to the shooting that focused on the spirituality aspect of the event. The majority of the posters are more focused on the the details of the event, who said what, and the whole conspiracy side of things. IMO, we need to be changing the way we think and see beyond the typical breakdown of such tragedies as we're being given opportunities to evolve and many are missing the point because they do not yet fully understand what's being put in front of them.....because......they haven't changed the way they think.

Additionally, I've been wondering for quite some time, that much of the info on this forum doesn't necessarily match the mantra where "science and spirituality meet", so I have to ask myself, why is the thread being created in the first place if there isn't some tie-in to that theme? Not my call, but maybe to eliminate a lot of the "extra stuff", there should be more enforcement of following the said mantra or maybe the mantra needs to be changed.

Here's another spin, some of these topics are so in depth that people can't follow; it's much easier to focus on threads that only require ones opinion rather than a subject that requires some thinking or time commitment. I do understand this, and because of my schedule, I find myself navigating towards conversations that appear to be lighter. I also notice on some of these threads that the poster presents the information in such a complicated format, the message is lost and therefore interest decreases rapidly or never gets out of the starting gate. If the point is for people to follow along and understand, there must be more effort by the poster to recognize the complexity of the content and therefore present it in a more simplistic fashion.

That being said, my comments may not apply to this particular thread, I just don't know because I haven't committed to investigating the info as of yet. I'm just making a general statement on what I have observed on other threads. You see, again IMO, spirituality should be the main focus for everyone over anything else. If we don't get that part right, all the other cool stuff will never come to fruition as we'll destroy mankind into oblivion. Fix the spirituality first, and the rest will come to be; there's no doubt in my mind.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Kimberley's interview w' Mr Mehran Keshe 12-10-12 Please Listen Important!!!

That being said, my comments may not apply to this particular thread, I just don't know because I haven't committed to investigating the info as of yet. I'm just making a general statement on what I have observed on other threads. You see, again IMO, spirituality should be the main focus for everyone over anything else. If we don't get that part right, all the other cool stuff will never come to fruition as we'll destroy mankind into oblivion. Fix the spirituality first, and the rest will come to be; there's no doubt in my mind.
    I sense your frustration we-R-one. The "event" in Connecticut sent energetic ripples through the matrix to such an extent, that it has touched the world similar to the 9-11 event. Many people are reacting just as the elite want them to, to keep them in fear and anger, in the discordant lower chakra energies perturbed and disconnected from the whole.

Is this not a sign of desperation on their part, to try and derail the "solution" of which you speak, the unity of the lower terrestrial and upper celestial energies through the heart center? Remember, it only takes a remnant to effect enough change in the matrix, to create enough of a ripple to divest the discordant energies, since a unified energy has an amplitude a thousand times stronger than a discordant energy.

So my reaction was, and is: Those darn Archon's are at it again, and I refuse to buy into their fear and anger, or engage the discordant energies of the event. I choose to send compassion, empathy, heartfelt sorrow, and love into the matrix and cleanse these discordant energies through my heart chakra.

Does that mean I am looking forward to Christmas dinner with my liberal brother in law, when he starts to go off about how we need gun control laws and Obama must "do something" right now? Is it possible I might engage him in a discordant rabble of opposites? Sure, but I'll "leave a mark" at least, shake up his energy field, and leave him perturbed. Sometimes that's the best you can do.

Sorry about the off topic nature of this post in "this" thread, but sometimes I need to digress.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

bennycog (16th December 2012), Kimberley (16th December 2012), modwiz (16th December 2012), we-R-one (16th December 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Is this not a sign of desperation on their part, to try and derail the "solution" of which you speak, the unity of the lower terrestrial and upper celestial energies through the heart center? Remember, it only takes a remnant to effect enough change in the matrix, to create enough of a ripple to divest the discordant energies, since a unified energy has an amplitude a thousand times stronger than a discordant energy.
    Here's the deal, and people are not going to like me suggesting this.....These events are needed.....and will continue to occur. You can't have a transmutation of energy without them, plain and simple. So typically you could look at the situation as a "sign of desperation", but I view it as an opportunity.....god, there's so much I could say about this, but I'm trying to keep it simple. This is all by design. It's no coincidence that we're experiencing an uptick of violence. If we are coming out of the dark, what's it called...the Iron Age (sorry my zodiac presentation is weak at best, but I see the correlation, I just can't explain it), anyways...and heading into the Golden Age, which is of the light....well, how do you become more of the light? What transforms the energy? The answer are thoughts of love, compassion and forgiveness, which cannot be generated on a mass scale especially in the reality of duality, unless something of a horrific proportion occurs. So we will continue to see events unfold to this magnitude or worse until the transformation takes place and enough become heart-centered. Spirituality has to surpass technology, not the other way around. Am I making any sense? My words feel foggy this morning. So it's imperative that people change the way they think and not get caught up on blaming the powers to be. This is an evolution process. The dark one's are needed and they're playing their role quite well. It's a game down here, an illusion and we can't keep thinking in a 3D sense if we want it to end and that's why I'm here - to show another way.

Does that mean I am looking forward to Christmas dinner with my liberal brother in law, when he starts to go off about how we need gun control laws and Obama must "do something" right now? Is it possible I might engage him in a discordant rabble of opposites? Sure, but I'll "leave a mark" at least, shake up his energy field, and leave him perturbed. Sometimes that's the best you can do.
    Hey...I just have one question...can I come? LMAO.......gonna be in your neck of the woods during that time, lol, that could actually be fun!

Seriously, I appreciate the validation and I don't want to take away from Kimberley's thread either.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 16th December 2012 at 17:46.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Here's part I & II of the transcript.

http://www.vigli.org/Avalon/Kimberle...Transcript.doc
    Thanks to our anonymous helper.

Can anybody spend 2 hours or so for part II (31 min-45 min)?

Would be much appreciated (and would honour Kimberley's great work).

Many thanks.
    Jean-Luc
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 16th December 2012 at 20:49.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Kimberley (16th December 2012), Melinda (16th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Great Interview, I love your style

In the beginning of last year (2011) I was going to Interview Keshe as well and had several interactions with him.
    I also contacted all the people I knew & had interviewed about the subject of Free Energy including Wade Frazier, Adam Trombly, Frank Znidarsic, Peter Turrell, Jeane Manning, Stoyan Sarg and the overwhelming response was "Keshe who?"

The Free energy inventor community is a small group (getting larger now) and If an inventor has been working in the field for awhile its generally known about.
    To be honest I set the interview on the back burner until a public demonstration became available.

I still plan on interviewing Keshe because I find what he says to be fascinating and relevant for discussion.

Scott
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Post:

bennycog (16th December 2012), Jean-Luc (16th December 2012), Kimberley (16th December 2012), Melinda (16th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Hi kimberly

I have had a look into the forum at keshe's website and have noticed he has started quite a few threads and in them threads have been some great questions..
    did he say to you why he has not attempted to answer these questions? or come back on to give further details?

i know he must be busy but it has been since july in a few of them..

No I did not ask him that, although I too have noticed that. So I certainly can not answer for Mr Keshe, however my sense is that (after listening to Kerry Cassidy's interview) there are questions that he will not answer because of sensitivity and there are questions that he has already answered.

If you follow the study group thread He only answers a few questions there also and that thread is about 48+ pages so far. I feel that once the new server is up and running more questions will be answered.

I also want to note that now after my personal research (listening to and reading about Mr Keshe and his work) since only the beginning of September of this year and after this interview my personal sense is that this will take off very soon especially since according to Neil Keenan we will soon be free of the financial tyranny.

To check out What Neil just had to say a few days ago go to this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...---Only-11-min

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

bennycog (16th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Seriously, I appreciate the validation and I don't want to take away from Kimberley's thread either.
    We-R-one I do not claim possession of this thread :-) your comments are exactly in line with what I believe also..as you saw my comments over in the Conn shooter thread. So thank you for sharing them here also. And for the record Mr Keshe's work and understanding is right in line with science meeting spirituality...if it did not I would not be interested. just for starters here are the titles of his three books (I have not read them yet). Mr Keshe is a very spiritual man!

The Universal Order of Creation of Matters, The Structure of the Light and The Origin of the Universe

Much love

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Jean-Luc (16th December 2012), Melinda (16th December 2012), Ol' Roy (31st December 2012), we-R-one (16th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)

Here's part I & II of the transcript.

http://www.vigli.org/Avalon/Kimberle...Transcript.doc
    Thanks to our anonymous helper.

Can anybody spend 2 hours or so for part II (31 min-45 min)?

Would be much appreciated (and would honour Kimberley's great work).

Many thanks.
    Jean-Luc
    Thank you Jean-Luc and thank you "anonymous transcriber" for the transcription so far!!! I have never had an interview transcribed before and I have done hundreds of them in the past 9 years. I am so grateful an honored of your doing this! Thank you!!

When it gets finished we can post it all on the Keshe forum also. I would offer to help however I am a horrible typer...it takes me so long to correct my dyslectic typing. That is why I talk :-) Being on this forum for almost 2 years has added loads of typing. :-)

Much love and thank you again so very much!!
    Last edited by Kimberley; 16th December 2012 at 23:33.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

bennycog (16th December 2012), Jean-Luc (16th December 2012), Melinda (17th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

just a wait and see situation is the feel im getting for this..i have actively "by internet" tried to share/involve others...

can we have your thoughts bill? sham or possibility? or neutral?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Kimberley (17th December 2012), Melinda (17th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Show me a free energy device which I can attach to my house, and I will rip the electric meter off the side of my house and throw it in the street. I'd drop 10K in an instant, without hesitation, for such a device.

Bottom line. It's not lack of interest in these technologies, so do not be dismayed by the number of hits this thread is getting, versus the Connecticut shooting thread. Where is the working prototype ready for market?
    What if your kid has been paralysed with ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) for the last 10 years and both you and your wife are pretty exhausted and hopeless about his chance of getting one day a better life?

What if your 60 years old mother just got struck with an AVC the other week and looks pretty desperate? But it's OK, you'll be visiting her three times a week in her hospice for the rest of her life.

What if a team of researchers would be striving somewhere on this planet, not so much to sell you a all-in-one-solution but to let you know that there is technology out there that can challenge these kinds of incurable diseases, and can do many more other things in terms of environment, energy, transportation but that no prototype ready for the market is yet available because of tipping on other one's big toes?

What if a little hand was needed from open minded people worldwide to help make it happpen and let the cat freely play out of the bag.

What if by sitting back in our armchair waiting for a 'working prototype ready for market' was actually just playing the game of our puppetshow/crooks system?

Food for thought.

Have a great day.
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 17th December 2012 at 14:59.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Kimberley (17th December 2012), Melinda (17th December 2012), Ol' Roy (31st December 2012), Reinhard (17th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,977 times in 2,208 posts

thanks for the interview with Mehran Keshe, Kimberley........very good.

and thanks also to Jean-Luc for the work you do re. the Keshe Foundation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2