+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19

Thread: Connecticut shooting 26 dead, 18 children...

1. Link to Post #361
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Connecticut shooting 26 dead, 18 children...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ETkrxfYoQtc&t=94m19s

"Possible [suspect] vehicle, a purple van two occupants with a possible ski mask that may be involved in this incident." Then about a minute later, "Also we're getting reports of one of them may be wearing a nun outfit."

Then we have the dude in the woods that the police apprehended and put in the front of a squad car . This is evidenced by this witness https://youtube.com/watch?v=ovspEgeMXb4 and the emergency radio dialogue about a suspect in the woods and also links with reports from a teacher about two shadows near the back of the school also referenced in the radio chatter.

Why do I get the felling that the above COLD HARD, UNIGNORABLE EVIDENCE that something weird definitely may have happened will never be spoken of by the MSM and be completely missed by the public at large??? Nope, we won't even hear a dismissive "Those were unsubstantiated reports made during the initial panic that were followed up and found to be unrelated to the case" -type response from the authorities or the media who should be asking about the elephant in the room: "What ever came of the purple van with the men in ski masks and a nun outfit or of the suspect apprehended by police in the woods behind the school?" I can only assume these questions will forever remain unanswered seeing as any answers would likely blow the big whistle on this steaming pile of crap. For some reason, this evidence will be erased from history as if it never happened to begin with, relegated to YouTube videos and "crazy people" websites and ridiculed as coincidental, fabricated, and last-but-not-least not to be believed or even considered whatsoever.

No follow up, no resolution, no figuring out who these people are/were and what is happening or has happened to them...Complete darkness, never happened, already forgotten, LOST IN HISTORY.

2. Link to Post #362
    Thanks

Oh and here's one more piece of the evidence that can't be denied that also points to the potential for accomplices/"handlers":
    The student (or was there more than one?) who was interviewed saying that he saw police had a live suspect cuffed on the ground (somewhere). I can't find the video for this but I'm sure its in this thread somewhere and has been seen before by most of you following this case. Will we ever again hear about this guy cuffed on the ground? NOPE!

3. Link to Post #363
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by normam2 (here)
    While President Obama delivered his condolences he appeared to be tearing up...I wonder if it was out of guilt and remorse. Because now he can really see the true essense of power and how it grows like weeds and for the first time he was able to sympathize , he is after all a parent.
    Does he shed tears for the dead children, victims of predator drones? How many children has the predator drone Commander In Chief killed or maimed in the last week? In the last month?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Akasha (2nd January 2013), Lettherebelight (3rd January 2013)

5. Link to Post #364
    Thanks

“The greatest crimes in the world are not committed by people breaking the rules but by people following the rules. It's people who follow orders that drop bombs and massacre villages” -Banksy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RampartRanger For This Post:

Akasha (2nd January 2013)

7. Link to Post #365
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I just watched this on another thread, its MK Ultra technology and fits the bill how these shooters and the public are being
    manipulated by micro wave technology......'Voice of God Weapons'.....

The programme is a bit long winded , but I reconise it from the MK Ultra
    and microwave phone material i have come across..

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd January 2013 at 21:01.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

gaiagirl (26th January 2013), Lettherebelight (3rd January 2013), RampartRanger (4th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #366
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Last edited by 161803398; 3rd February 2013 at 06:15.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Referee (3rd February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19