+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 1 10 19 LastLast

Thread: Connecticut shooting 26 dead, 18 children...

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Connecticut shooting 26 dead, 18 children...

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    [...]
    so no, I don't recommend banning prescription drugs, just the guessing instead of using science for answers...
    I do: why not chose humans over drugs:

About these pretty pills and their effect...

From http://www.sott.net/article/254512-R...the-White-Flag:
    Raising the White Flag

Lisa Guliani
    Sott.net
    Sat, 08 Dec 2012 13:06 CST

There is a disturbing pattern I'm seeing at work among the nursing staff and the nursing assistants - and these are the people who have the most direct interaction with patients and elderly residents at a healthcare facility.

What I'm noticing: there seem to be a growing number of people in these positions who are on psychiatric drugs. There isn't a day that goes by at work that some nurse or aide isn't discussing some new psychiatric pharmaceutical prescription she's just had filled. Today, one LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) was telling me about how she is now taking Prozac. I asked her why (she knows how strongly I oppose the use of psychiatric drugs). Others are on more than one drug simultaneously. The result is that you can't even talk to these people. They're not in there, if you get my drift.

This LPN said she was opposed to taking the drugs for a long time, but a few days ago, she "raised a white flag".

Pretty vague response, but I know some background to this and so I also know that this has more to do with not wanting to 'cope' than with not being 'able' to cope. It has more to do with avoidable money problems and lack of self-control with spending than it does with not being able to 'cope' with life. It has more to do with poor choices and bad decisions and lousy judgement and overall laziness. It has to do with wanting to be high all the time, not just on the weekend.

I see this all the time at my job - and what's happening is, the personalities of these people on the drugs are changing over time - and not in a good way.

[...]

The pill is the path of least resistance.

Instead of learning about alternative coping strategies or addressing that 'other' problem they don't talk about or won't admit about themselves, they mask what's really going on with claims of 'anxiety, depression, inability to sleep', inability to perform activities of daily living etc. ... I see this every single day at work. People who know just the right buzzwords to tell a doctor in order to get the desired prescription. They're laughing all the way to the pharmacy. I know, because I've watched them.

During the Great Depression, if you read historical accounts or talk to someone who lived through that time, people had it pretty damn rough. These brain poison pills weren't 'trending' back then. People were forced to do what apparently seems 'unthinkable' today: cope. Today, it seems like more and more people are allowing themselves to be convinced that they can't cope and using these 'excuses' to 'opt out' of even trying - and over time, the ones on these pills may be proven right - that they can't cope. The pills may ultimately ensure this to be so.

Who is getting better from taking all these psychiatric drugs? Do we ever hear about any of those people? Do they even exist?

I'm seeing an upswing in the number of pilled-up healthcare workers. I suspect that my facility isn't anomalous in this regard.

One more thing: What they call 'raising the white flag' used to be called something else back in the day: drug-seeking behavior.

Full article: http://www.sott.net/article/254512-R...the-White-Flag

Amzer Zo, better talk quiet before you get drafted to the Church of Scientology...

there are two ways to deal with pain, one is by shutting off the signal going to the brain, the other is localized and blocks the nerves at the injury site.

by shutting off a function of the brain, it causes other problems...

1 pill to fix that, another to fix what that pill does...

they just keep adding on until the Prescription card is full...

or a natural Salve could have been used at the injury...

the problem with a disturbed mind is knowing how much is from past trauma, and how much is chemical imbalance...

why did the happy transmitter break? can it be fixed, instead of shutting it down and substituting its function with chemicals?

the answer is yes...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 15th December 2012 at 21:00.

2. Link to Post #182
    Thanks

Newtown gunman's mom took son to shooting ranges...

Quote The mother of the monster who slaughtered 20 children was a gun nut who took her troubled son to shooting ranges.

“She'd take them to the range a lot. … Nancy was an enthusiast -- so much so that she wanted to pass it on to her kids,” said her former landscaper, and occasional drinking buddy, Dan Holmes.

“She took her two sons to the gun ranges quite a bit to practice their aim. She was a really great shot from what she told me. Whenever I finished work and went inside to chit chat, she spoke often about her fascination with firearms. Nancy had an extensive gun collection and she was really quite proud of it.” ... link
    Quote Lanza — a string bean-thin goth kid described by friends as a “genius” — first shot his mother then drove to the school in her car with at least three of her guns: a Glock and a SIG Sauer, and a .223-caliber Bushmaster rifle. And the gunman had access to even more guns than the trio found at the school — cops recovered a .45-caliber Henry repeating rifle, a .22-caliber Marlin rifle, and a .30-caliber Enfield rifle, a law enforcement source told CNN... link
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 15th December 2012 at 21:11.

3. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

In response to Amerz Zo...

I do remember that the first news report I ever read about this was Yahoo! News. It mentioned two gunmen one dead and one believed to still be at-large. That was early Friday afternoon.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RampartRanger For This Post:

Belle (16th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), spiritwind (15th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #184
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

occasional drinking buddy, Dan Holmes.???
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Belle (16th December 2012), Flash (15th December 2012), Referee (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), Snookie (16th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Starmap December 14, 2012.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Also, as you can see, Pluto is no where near Capricorn at the moment. I don't know why the astrologers insist on using the astrology of hundreds of years ago...except maybe to confuse everyone.
    Last edited by 161803398; 16th December 2012 at 00:43.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

@piersmorgan #Newtown medical examiner reveals most children killed with Bushmaster assault rifle.

first grade teacher, hero Victoria Leigh - RIP - https://twitter.com/KylieBlauvelt/st...747713/photo/1

At least 35 mass shooters in US showed signs of mental illness prior to killing: http://is.gd/LVt75A See our full investigation. #Newtown

Mass shootings: Is it time to for a new mental health policy? http://ow.ly/g7jKE

10. Link to Post #187
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

... how much is chemical imbalance...

[...]
    Rocky... so saddened you bought into that propaganda... since:

Quote Posted by Swanette (here)
    I have just recently discovered that there are many studies going on now to prove that mental illness is really an auto-immune illness like lupus or rheumatoid arthritis and that they can be successfully treated without psychotic medication. Some are discovering that it can be treated with an antibiotic such as minocycline.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...a-7469121.html

http://www.psychweekly.com/aspx/arti...?articleid=394
    The so-called auto-immune illnesses trace back to... nutrition!

See this post <--- and following and, maybe, why not the whole thread?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

161803398 (15th December 2012), Belle (16th December 2012), Referee (15th December 2012)

12. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

There was supposedly another similar crazed shooting plan on the same day in Oklahoma:

[QUOTE]Oklahoma student arrested for bomb plot
    Updated at 01:55 PM today

Quote BARTLESVILLE, Okla. -- A Bartlesville High School student is in custody on charges he plotted to bomb and shoot students at the campus auditorium on the same day that 28 people were shot and killed at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Police arrested 18-year-old Sammie Eaglebear Chavez at about 4:30 a.m. Friday after learning of the alleged plot Thursday.

An arrest affidavit says Chavez tried to convince other students to help him lure students into the auditorium, chain the doors shut and start shooting. The Tulsa World reports that authorities say Chavez threatened to kill students who didn't help.

The Bartlesville Examiner-Enterprise reports Chavez planned to detonate bombs at the doors as police arrived.

The school district says students were never in danger. Chavez is being held on $1 million bond.ts who didn't help.

The Bartlesville Examiner-Enterprise reports Chavez planned to detonate bombs at the doors as police arrived.

The school district says students were never in danger. Chavez is being held on $1 million bond.
    http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...rld&id=8921645
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Belle (16th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #189
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

@piersmorgan #Newtown medical examiner reveals most children killed with Bushmaster assault rifle.

first grade teacher, hero Victoria Leigh - RIP - https://twitter.com/KylieBlauvelt/st...747713/photo/1

At least 35 mass shooters in US showed signs of mental illness prior to killing: http://is.gd/LVt75A See our full investigation. #Newtown

Mass shootings: Is it time to for a new mental health policy? http://ow.ly/g7jKE
    Looks like an angel, behaved like one too

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

RampartRanger (15th December 2012), Reinhard (16th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), spiritwind (15th December 2012)

16. Link to Post #190
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

[...]
    so no, I don't recommend banning prescription drugs, just the guessing instead of using science for answers...
    I do: why not chose humans over drugs:

About these pretty pills and their effect...

From http://www.sott.net/article/254512-R...the-White-Flag:
    Raising the White Flag

Lisa Guliani
    Sott.net
    Sat, 08 Dec 2012 13:06 CST

There is a disturbing pattern I'm seeing at work among the nursing staff and the nursing assistants - and these are the people who have the most direct interaction with patients and elderly residents at a healthcare facility.

What I'm noticing: there seem to be a growing number of people in these positions who are on psychiatric drugs. There isn't a day that goes by at work that some nurse or aide isn't discussing some new psychiatric pharmaceutical prescription she's just had filled. Today, one LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) was telling me about how she is now taking Prozac. I asked her why (she knows how strongly I oppose the use of psychiatric drugs). Others are on more than one drug simultaneously. The result is that you can't even talk to these people. They're not in there, if you get my drift.

This LPN said she was opposed to taking the drugs for a long time, but a few days ago, she "raised a white flag".

Pretty vague response, but I know some background to this and so I also know that this has more to do with not wanting to 'cope' than with not being 'able' to cope. It has more to do with avoidable money problems and lack of self-control with spending than it does with not being able to 'cope' with life. It has more to do with poor choices and bad decisions and lousy judgement and overall laziness. It has to do with wanting to be high all the time, not just on the weekend.

I see this all the time at my job - and what's happening is, the personalities of these people on the drugs are changing over time - and not in a good way.

[...]

The pill is the path of least resistance.

Instead of learning about alternative coping strategies or addressing that 'other' problem they don't talk about or won't admit about themselves, they mask what's really going on with claims of 'anxiety, depression, inability to sleep', inability to perform activities of daily living etc. ... I see this every single day at work. People who know just the right buzzwords to tell a doctor in order to get the desired prescription. They're laughing all the way to the pharmacy. I know, because I've watched them.

During the Great Depression, if you read historical accounts or talk to someone who lived through that time, people had it pretty damn rough. These brain poison pills weren't 'trending' back then. People were forced to do what apparently seems 'unthinkable' today: cope. Today, it seems like more and more people are allowing themselves to be convinced that they can't cope and using these 'excuses' to 'opt out' of even trying - and over time, the ones on these pills may be proven right - that they can't cope. The pills may ultimately ensure this to be so.

Who is getting better from taking all these psychiatric drugs? Do we ever hear about any of those people? Do they even exist?

I'm seeing an upswing in the number of pilled-up healthcare workers. I suspect that my facility isn't anomalous in this regard.

One more thing: What they call 'raising the white flag' used to be called something else back in the day: drug-seeking behavior.

Full article: http://www.sott.net/article/254512-R...the-White-Flag
    mmmm wonder if this is pervasive thru out american society,rather than just the health sector? Maybe the woman who wrote the article would like to comment- biggg allegations (imo but im just a health professional)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

Hervé (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012)

18. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

From a freind of mine, Kevin Fitzgerald...that I totally agree with.

"This post is in response to all those who ask, why did God allow the murder of innocent children?

The answer is, God had nothing to do with it. It is important to see the Big picture and try to understand this horrendous event from a soul perspective.

All the children that passed were Angelic pure souls with no karma of their own.

Before they incarnated, potentials were planned in order for them to fulfill their soul missions. Humanity is at a cross roads and is shifting to a Heart centered consciousness.

These children decided at the level of Soul to allow this experience to happen and sacrifice their lives. Why?

Because it is sending such a powerful rippling effect throughout all of humanity causing people to go Within and ask the deep questions about the purpose of life.

This was a selfless choice made because of the love these souls have for humanity. They are celebrating again in the Angel Realms and are at peace.

Lets not let their sacrifice be in vain and lets choose to Love and forgive and open our Hearts to receive Divine Grace and change the consciousness the pervades this world that cherishes violence, fear and separation.

Please repost this and help heal the broken hearts out there if this message resonates as Truth to you. It is not my message but Spirit's and it comes from the Highest Sources.

We are all loved deeply, Amen"

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Belle (16th December 2012), CdnSirian (16th December 2012), Earth Angel (16th December 2012), gaiagirl (16th December 2012), Gardener (16th December 2012), M6* (16th December 2012), modwiz (16th December 2012), Reinhard (16th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), shadowstalker (15th December 2012), sllim11 (16th December 2012), spiritguide (15th December 2012), Tane Mahuta (16th December 2012), Wind (16th December 2012)

20. Link to Post #192
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

I have been saying this kind of thing every-time something this major like this happens.
    It seems as tho only folks who are close /on the edge of being awake and aware seem to understand this.
    But there are more folks waking up everyday.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th December 2012), Earth Angel (16th December 2012), Kimberley (16th December 2012), M6* (16th December 2012), modwiz (16th December 2012), Reinhard (16th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), Wind (16th December 2012)

22. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

[...]

... how much is chemical imbalance...

[...]
    Rocky... so saddened you bought into that propaganda... since:

Quote Posted by Swanette (here)
    I have just recently discovered that there are many studies going on now to prove that mental illness is really an auto-immune illness like lupus or rheumatoid arthritis and that they can be successfully treated without psychotic medication. Some are discovering that it can be treated with an antibiotic such as minocycline.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...a-7469121.html

http://www.psychweekly.com/aspx/arti...?articleid=394
    The so-called auto-immune illnesses trace back to... nutrition!

See this post <--- and following and, maybe, why not the whole thread?
    a pill is a pill, I'm saying the same thing in different words...

a DNA scan tells what minerals and imbalances are in a person's system'

I'm mad at the way psychotic drugs are subscribed, guessing they have the right solution, if that doesn't work we'll try another...

after 6 months of screaming voices in someone's head, shrinks are still searching for the right med...

the shrink breaks the news, it can never be fixed... Drugs for life...

they still haven't fixed anything, just made it worse...

they tag it with a name, and it is branded into their forehead...

they still never fixed the problem...

The moon cycles do more for a person's psyche than any drug.

not recognizing these voices they are hearing are real, is why it has never been cured...

by telling someone they are nuts, they start believing it...

times where is seems 100 people are in the same small room screaming at each other...

but, the next day they are gone, the shrink says whew back to normal...

28 days later the voices are screaming again...

they give a medication that quiets the psychic gland, for 28 days a month, cutting off communications...

they only need it 1-3 days a month, but couldn't going to a quiet spiritual center be better? Let them gather with others?

December 13th, was a new moon, 3 days before and after are the peaks...

he was a New Mooner...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 15th December 2012 at 22:13.

23. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

A update......Another loner it makes no sence......

Published on 15 Dec 2012
    America is in disbelief as the small town of Newtown discovers details
    of the shootings which left 20 children and seven adults dead.

Published on 15 Dec 2012

Medical examiner Dr H Wayne Carver tells a press conference that all the bodies of children
    he has seen belong to first-graders - aged around six - who were all shot more than once at close range.
    Read more here
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th December 2012 at 23:52.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (16th December 2012), Snookie (16th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

did his Shrink know he had been training at the gun range with his mother? did the shrink know he was just bought a bushmaster from his mom?

did Mom feel he was getting all of his aggressions out at the gun range?

those questions for this one...

is there already a psychological database put together that MKUltra has access to?

or is it someone who spotted him at the Gun Range, not far from the 2nd largest Gun Lobby in the country...

26. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

Like many here, I find the reporting on this awful tragedy in Newtown Connecticut a little strange:

- Early reports said that the gunman had two pistols and used them to commit the massacre
    - Media reports later concurred with the 2-pistol account but added that a rifle was found in a car
    - Witness(s) in the school reported a 'pop pop pop' noise during the shooting
    - Late media reports said the rifle was found next to the dead gunman (not in the car..?)
    - Medical reports are now saying (most) of the dead were killed with a rifle.

Bad reporting? Or did someone deliberately lie here? Rifle can not be in two places at once.

Also strange; a high powered rifle usually makes a hell of a noise (not what one would call a pop, even if separated from you by a wall), especially one of this type. The video link below shows a .223 bushmaster being fired - just after halfway through the guy talks about how loud the thing is. Unfortunately digital videos don't capture the report of high powered rifles very well, but note the ear plugs..

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XtWAC4vL1GI

I'm just pointing these things out because I think it's odd - I am not advocating any theory here. So often we hear the most explicit of media reports that are in fact dead wrong, and we never find out why. I hope this gets cleared up and the source of the error is identified.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

bennycog (16th December 2012), CdnSirian (16th December 2012), Hervé (16th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (16th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #197
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Speak truth to madness; Peace not war., Swords to plowshares., Co-operation not competition., Root cause analysis not blame., Address problems rather than symptoms., Selfless rather than selfish., Sharing instead of hoarding., and on and on. These are all personal choices that we must believe in and act on in our lives to stop the negative. Think positive before you act and be a vanguard for good. Heart centered virtues call us all to do this if we wish to act from the heart. IMHO

Good vs evil, you have a choice and there is no grey area. If you don't know the difference learn. Here is a good perception at this link.....
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12...-of-the-times/

Lead in....

Shooting Tragedy Time for Mourning and Intelligent Response

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

Below, I am publishing a press release that advocates gun training for teachers. I remember having this discussion several times with my good friend, Dan Brown, a teacher at East Grand Rapids public schools in West Michigan.

Dan and I taught kids to shoot and are both gun owners and lifelong shooters.

I carry it a bit further as a former Marine sniper and “expert” on SWAT, kidnapping and hostage issues. Friends from the FBI started their program at Quantico.

Keeping it simple, I advocate a “head shot” as a way of dealing with people who shoot children, schools or elsewhere.

While doing a commentary on Israeli domestic politics on Press TV this morning (Tehran time), I listened to an “anti-imperialist” commentator say how he thought America ”deserved” this kind of thing because be cause so much violence elsewhere.

Were I there, I might have given the little “SOB” a talking to, perhaps a bit more.

I do advocate that America take a leadership position in human rights, one it has moved away from, at 1000 miles per hour under Bush(43). America’s “big stick” needs to be used to force people to talk meaningfully with each other, meaning no more weapons to Israel but also addressing a reassessment of the world map based on values long discussed and agreed upon but never taken seriously.

History has been stalled long enough.

The shooting issue, what we are discussing here quite probably belongs in a context few have the courage to bring up.

We are talking about “evil.”

Were we to examine the “religions of the book,” Christianity, Islam and Judaism, we find clear definitions of pure evil, going further, of issues of demonic ”intercession” in the lives of men.

THE JINN IS A VERY REAL CONCEPT IN ISLAM
    Only Iran has courts that are officially empowered to judge such issues, courts empowered to remove national leaders.

I used to think this was crazy, talking about “Jinns,” or “demons.”

I don’t think that anymore.

What if there had been a “sane” authority in the US that had the power to arrest the entire Bush (43) administration, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove, Ashcroft, Wolfie, Gingrich, the Fox News gang, Beck, Limbaugh, send rendition teams after Blair…

…all in early 2001?

What would the world be like now? We have it under reasonable authority that 17% of the US Military’s officer corps might well have been best picked up in the process.

Here is what ”we” are advocating. There is a “working group” examining patters of behavior, psychological warfare, advancements in physics and issues of “evil.” Yes, we are putting this in the context of “disclosure” and things like “interdimensional” issues.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

161803398 (16th December 2012), CdnSirian (16th December 2012), Debra (16th December 2012), Gardener (16th December 2012), Hervé (16th December 2012), Reinhard (16th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (16th December 2012), Snookie (16th December 2012)

30. Link to Post #198
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,984 times in 1,577 posts

Looking more and more like an inside Job. Facebook profile was locked down. His father is rumored to have ties to CIA and more...........also Multiple Shooters possibility.

Last edited by Referee; 16th December 2012 at 00:59.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Debra (16th December 2012), Reinhard (16th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (16th December 2012), sllim11 (16th December 2012), Snookie (16th December 2012), spiritguide (16th December 2012)

32. Link to Post #199
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

In a custody case, an abusive person will lose their children.....substitute the word "country" for "person". Maybe there is a higher court. Not saying the shooter would have questioned himself before killing children, but with what is going on in the world today...why would he?
    Last edited by 161803398; 16th December 2012 at 06:44.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Referee (16th December 2012)

34. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Charlotte Bacon, age 6.

Daniel Barden, age 7.

Olivia Engel, age 6.

Josephine Gay, age 7.

Ana M Marquez-Greene, age 6.

Dylan Hockley, age 6.

Madeleine F Hsu, age 6.

Catherine V Hubbard, age 6.

Chase Kowalski , age 7.

Jesse Lewis, age 6.

James Mattioli, age 6.

Grace McDonnell, age 7.

Emilie Parker, age 6.

Jack Pinto, age 6.

Noah Pozner, age 6.

Caroline Previdi, age 6.

Jessica Rekos, age 6.

Avielle Richman, age 6.

Benjamin Wheeler, age 6.

Allison N Wyatt, age 6.

Rachel Davino, age 29.

Dawn Hochsprung, age 47.

Anne Marie Murphy, age 52.

Lauren Rousseau, age 30.

Mary Sherlach, age 56.

Victoria Soto, age 27

May you all rest in peace.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Belle (16th December 2012), bennycog (16th December 2012), Debra (16th December 2012), Hervé (16th December 2012), panopticon (16th December 2012), PurpleLama (17th December 2012), Referee (16th December 2012), Reinhard (16th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (16th December 2012), Ruby L. (16th December 2012), spiritwind (16th December 2012), witchy1 (16th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 1 10 19 LastLast