+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 6 16 19 LastLast

Thread: Connecticut shooting 26 dead, 18 children...

1. Link to Post #101
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Default Re: Connecticut shooting 26 dead, 18 children...

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    terrible story on the news today, another tragic shooting, this time an elementary school...

Quote By Miguel Llanos, NBC News

Updated at 1 p.m. ET: At least 26 people were killed, including at least 18 children, when a gunman opened fire in a Connecticut elementary school Friday morning, a law enforcement official said. The alleged gunman, a 20-year-old male, was later found dead at the school.

The incident sent crying children spilling into the school parking lot as frightened parents waited for word on their loved ones... link
    Rocky, I'm lost for words...

the authorities want your guns,

these bastards will stop at nothing!!!

is nothing sacred?

this has put a dampener on a speacial time of the year.

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (15th December 2012), jagman (15th December 2012), Referee (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

I grew up with guns so it is very difficult for me to see guns as being a problem. People shoot guns, guns do not make a choice... people do. I remember seeing a sign about this that was very telling... I'll see if I can find it and post. What happened was HORRIBLE. Deeply horrible. But I do believe in the right to carry arms and to be able to protect yourself if necessary.

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-co...llers-sign.jpg

Now, I personally do not own a gun at this time... but I may change my mind. That's my business. I've gone through training and have a certificate to say so. I would rather be killed with a gun though then gutted with a knife personally... but that is my own preference.

I honestly do not have an issue if people do not want to own arms... that's not my point. Not at all, as I have none. But it needs to be within reason. It's like making drugs illegal... there will always be guns, but black market guns will be the norm if they are made illegal, and that is a whole pile of trouble we would be better to avoid. If the war on drugs is ugly... just imagine the war on illegal weapons. Already it's huge... that would only be a growing bubble.

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    Last edited by Kristin; 15th December 2012 at 03:37.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Belle (15th December 2012), D-Day (15th December 2012), Debra (15th December 2012), Holly Lindin (15th December 2012), jagman (15th December 2012), Lazlo (15th December 2012), M6* (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), RunningDeer (15th December 2012), shadowstalker (15th December 2012), Snookie (15th December 2012), Tane Mahuta (15th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (15th December 2012), Wind (15th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,533 times in 21,512 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    where was big brother, where was the spying on americans, where was all the dang cameras looking at everyone all the time.
    The cameras, surveillance, phone and Internet taps, naked body scanners, ... they aren't there just to spy on us. The surveillance is also there to divide us, current victim from not yet victim.

The surveillance is there to get us playing a game that separates the current victim of our fascist overlords from those not yet a victim. We end up thinking to ourselves that they actually can track our real intentions, not just our superficial actions. Rather than identify with whomever is the current victim of this fascism, we wipe our brow with relief and think - good - not me - good thing I don't have anything to hide. Even when it is our turn, the day the come for us, we may honestly be calling out "why me; I didn't do anything!"

The surveillance has yet other uses. It keeps us in soft chains. If ever I did go seriously rogue, from the perspective of the bastards in power, I'd have a rough job of it. They could pull enough information on me to make it quite difficult for me to stay out of their reach, whether that be physical reach, or just psyops or disinformation ops.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (15th December 2012), amandapoet (15th December 2012), bodosa (16th December 2012), Caren (15th December 2012), D-Day (15th December 2012), Debra (15th December 2012), Holly Lindin (15th December 2012), jagman (15th December 2012), Jean-Luc (15th December 2012), Kristin (15th December 2012), M6* (15th December 2012), Mark (15th December 2012), Matisse (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), RunningDeer (15th December 2012), shadowstalker (15th December 2012), spiritguide (15th December 2012), spiritwind (15th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    looking at the statistics on post 58 # this makes sence as School homisides have been going down. So if this is part of a programme
    to dissarm the American public, these tragedies are the focal points of any anti gun legislation.

I cannot see this happening though,as there has been more guns and ammunition sold in the US in the past few years, that short of
    a civil war, how are they going to get people to hand their guns in ?

Perhaps enticing a civil war is what the psychopathic elites want.....that's likely what;ll happen if they try to disarm America....
    don't worry, if they said everyone had to turn in their guns, out of the 327 million in America, less than a million would get turned in...

they won't even try...

all of this is to stay off of health care and pharmaceuticals responsibility in these events...

is mental health covered in Obamacare?

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Quote Posted by shadowbox (here)
    I happen to live DIRECTLY across the STREET from where this shooting occurred. It is literally 500 feet through the woods.

Mass chaos this morning. I've never seen so many police cars, ambulances, helicopters, swat teams & bomb squads all at once before.

Was interviewed by countless TV people.

Horrible. Absolutely devastating.

It's weird because I remember having a dream about how toys these days & video games are so gun-centric & how there is so much violence on TV, internet & video games... in the dream i remember thinking how toys when i was young had swords, etc for the most part.. i was woken by my wife calling me @ 10:10 saying there was a shooting across the street. hysteria.

i was woken while having this dream... so twisted. i dont get it? why? i never have dreams like that... & to have had one during the shooting only 500 feet through the woods is mind-blowing to me.

im still so shaken up.
    Quote Posted by shadowbox (here)
    i feel so sad for the families.

what is happening to this world?

mass awakening my ass.. we seem to be going in the opposite direction.

It's because you where so close that made the difference. Your spirit picked up on it, like so many picked up on 911 that same morning.

Please, please visit "The Solutions" thread. I see many on this thread who have yet to visit. If you don't have much time, at least read what I wrote on the first post and you will get a basic understanding. You can always go back and watch the videos later.

You will find the answers on there as to why this is happening and what you can do to help. This is a battle of frequencies. You need to have a basic understanding of Holographic Universe, and how our belief systems effect the energy fields that surround us. You need negative events to occur in order for this transformation to take place. Please note my most recent comment placed on this thread as it will give you a glimmer to some of the information covered:

"We have to get a spirituality movement on the table, so we can transform the energy fields. I know this is the way. The most difficult thing is we can't see instant results from our efforts, and since we're at the beginning stages of a new reality, these horrific events will continue until more and more spiritually awaken and respond with heart-centered thoughts rather than the emotions of anger. I would love for this to be an immediate change, but at this point, I don't see this happening...UNLESS, we have a tragedy of such an enormous magnitude, which in turn, allows for the creation of an immediate shift based on humanity's heart-centered response.

We must be confident in the science behind belief systems and how they affect the energy fields. There is no way around this, we have to change the way we think, it's the only "solution" that has the validation of scientific proof.

You see I believe these events are by design, because again, you have to have "fuel" in order to make the transformation. People need a reason to forgive. The horrific events aren't suppose to make sense, otherwise, if they did, we would use our 3D perception to reason them away and then the opportunity is wasted and the cycle begins all over again. God, I hope I make sense....and I hope I've spelled this out in the most simplest of forms possible, so that all may understand."

No matter how painful it gets, we have to change the way we think, we cannot continue to operate with the emotions of anger, fear and hate as those are the lower frequencies that enslave us. Tragedies such as these have the potential to generate higher frequencies of love, compassion and forgiveness when we choose those emotions rather than the past emotions of anger and eye for an eye belief systems. Those higher frequencies get interjected into the energy fields that surround us, thereby affecting our reality. I've posted basic science on "The Solution" thread that affirms my position, so this is not some fantasy. I hope all that have yet to visit this thread will take me seriously as we need as many people on board- this is an "all hands on deck" type of situation. Your heart, and energies of love, compassion and forgiveness are all that's needed and the science is there to prove what I'm suggesting.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-You-On-Board
    Last edited by we-R-one; 15th December 2012 at 03:38.

9. Link to Post #106
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

"No matter how painful it gets, we have to change the way we think, we cannot continue to operate with the emotions of anger, fear and hate..."
    Well said we-R-one!!!
    From the Heart,
    Kristin

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

amandapoet (15th December 2012), jagman (15th December 2012), M6* (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), shadowstalker (15th December 2012), spiritguide (15th December 2012), we-R-one (15th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

Signs are starting to add up it was a false flag

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Belle (15th December 2012), bodosa (16th December 2012), Holly Lindin (15th December 2012), jagman (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), we-R-one (15th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,695 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    where was big brother, where was the spying on americans, where was all the dang cameras looking at everyone all the time.
    The cameras, surveillance, phone and Internet taps, naked body scanners, ... they aren't there just to spy on us. The surveillance is also there to divide us, current victim from not yet victim.

The surveillance is there to get us playing a game that separates the current victim of our fascist overlords from those not yet a victim. We end up thinking to ourselves that they actually can track our real intentions, not just our superficial actions. Rather than identify with whomever is the current victim of this fascism, we wipe our brow with relief and think - good - not me - good thing I don't have anything to hide. Even when it is our turn, the day the come for us, we may honestly be calling out "why me; I didn't do anything!"

The surveillance has yet other uses. It keeps us in soft chains. If ever I did go seriously rogue, from the perspective of the bastards in power, I'd have a rough job of it. They could pull enough information on me to make it quite difficult for me to stay out of their reach, whether that be physical reach, or just psyops or disinformation ops.

The chains are about fear Paul. Some of those owning arms do it for sport, much more own arms because of fear. The target is to be able to combat your own government if needed. Fear again.

I do understand that authorities are sometimes terrible and defense has to apply, should be without fear.

The cameras reminds us to be fearful, the killing creates fear in us. The killer was already fearful, nobody without fear would create such a massacre except a total psychopath, which is also possible.

Fear is killing us, creating separation, creating self protection through preremptive attacks, creating hatred.

Fear is the target, on both sides, the PTB and control side to increase fear, the other freedom side with empathy and love too. Create fear (hatred) vs do not fear and create life (love).
    Last edited by Flash; 15th December 2012 at 03:53.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Belle (15th December 2012), Debra (15th December 2012), Jean-Luc (15th December 2012), Kryztian (15th December 2012), Matisse (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), shadowstalker (15th December 2012), spiritguide (15th December 2012), spiritwind (15th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (15th December 2012), we-R-one (15th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    Ryan Lanza age 24, is the one who they've been questioning all day and named as the shooter ..... but.apparently the 20 year old brother Adam is the shooter.

Adam Lanza, 20, tells authorities that his younger brother is autistic, or has Asperger syndrome

In light of Gary Mckinnon being dropped of charges for hacking the Pentagon I find this odd as well..

Isn't he known for having Asperger syndrome????

Didn't they say he was a threat?
    Quote Factors Which Increase Risk of Aggressive Behavior—

Numerous research studies have concluded that a complex interaction or combination of factors leads to an increased risk of violent behavior in Aspergers kids and adolescents. These factors include:

• being the victim of physical abuse and/or sexual abuse
    • brain damage from head injury
    • combination of stressful family socioeconomic factors (poverty, severe deprivation, marital breakup, single parenting, unemployment, loss of support from extended family)
    • emotional problems
    • exposure to violence in media (TV, movies, etc.)
    • exposure to violence in the home or community
    • frustration
    • genetic (family heredity) factors
    • limited communication or problem solving skills
    • low self esteem
    • presence of firearms in home
    • previous aggressive or violent behavior
    • spending time with peers who are aggressive
    • stress
    • temperament
    • use of drugs and/or alcohol...

link
    according to this there isn't even a medicine for the disease...

16. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The guards are just as vulnerable as the teachers when a MANIAC takes over. When it is our time to go....we go.
    Staying Calm and Levelheaded in a situation like this is NO FUN. Some of us live to tell the story, and some don't.

Peace and Love to all who must endure. M6*

17. The Following User Says Thank You to M6* For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012)

18. Link to Post #111
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)

Please, please visit "The Solutions" thread. I see many on this thread who have yet to visit. If you don't have much time, at least read what I wrote on the first post and you will get a basic understanding. You can always go back and watch the videos later.

You will find the answers on there as to why this is happening and what you can do to help. This is a battle of frequencies. You need to have a basic understanding of Holographic Universe, and how our belief systems effect the energy fields that surround us. You need negative events to occur in order for this transformation to take place. Please note my most recent comment placed on this thread as it will give you a glimmer to some of the information covered:

"We have to get a spirituality movement on the table, so we can transform the energy fields. I know this is the way. The most difficult thing is we can't see instant results from our efforts, and since we're at the beginning stages of a new reality, these horrific events will continue until more and more spiritually awaken and respond with heart-centered thoughts rather than the emotions of anger. I would love for this to be an immediate change, but at this point, I don't see this happening...UNLESS, we have a tragedy of such an enormous magnitude, which in turn, allows for the creation of an immediate shift based on humanity's heart-centered response.

We must be confident in the science behind belief systems and how they affect the energy fields. There is no way around this, we have to change the way we think, it's the only "solution" that has the validation of scientific proof.

You see I believe these events are by design, because again, you have to have "fuel" in order to make the transformation. People need a reason to forgive. The horrific events aren't suppose to make sense, otherwise, if they did, we would use our 3D perception to reason them away and then the opportunity is wasted and the cycle begins all over again. God, I hope I make sense....and I hope I've spelled this out in the most simplest of forms possible, so that all may understand."

No matter how painful it gets, we have to change the way we think, we cannot continue to operate with the emotions of anger, fear and hate as those are the lower frequencies that enslave us. Tragedies such as these have the potential to generate higher frequencies of love, compassion and forgiveness when we choose those emotions rather than the past emotions of anger and eye for an eye belief systems. Those higher frequencies get interjected into the energy fields that surround us, thereby affecting our reality. I've posted basic science on "The Solution" thread that affirms my position, so this is not some fantasy. I hope all that have yet to visit this thread will take me seriously as we need as many people on board- this is an "all hands on deck" type of situation. Your heart, and energies of love, compassion and forgiveness are all that's needed and the science is there to prove what I'm suggesting.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-You-On-Board
    I totally agree... here is what I will try to broadcast to the energy field in response...

~~~~~
    Today... right now... I begin my new choice of how to respond to news like this.

THANK YOU from the deepest part of my heart to the souls who gave their lives to provide me with this opportunity. I am in awe of your selflessness and courage.

I refuse to negatively judge the reasons all the souls involved chose to create this event for themselves and for the greater collective at this time.

I forgive the gunman and any and all people who participated to trigger this person to take this action, especially if it was another Manchurian candidate scenario.

Thank you for the incredible amount of positive changes, growth and learning, opportunities to give love and calls to action this event has and will inspire in it's aftermath that would not have existed otherwise.

I am very grateful for this powerful opportunity to practice neutrality and forgiveness. Thank you. I love you.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Belle (15th December 2012), Flash (15th December 2012), Hermite (15th December 2012), Holly Lindin (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), Samsara (15th December 2012), skamandar (15th December 2012), Snookie (15th December 2012), we-R-one (15th December 2012), Wind (15th December 2012)

20. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

oh Wow...

The mind controlled killer(Adam Lanza)'s father is the Vice President of GE Capital.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/connec...3#.UMvaN0bDVSI

21. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by Sebastasoul (here)
    I totally agree... here is what I will try to broadcast to the energy field in response...

~~~~~
    Today... right now... I begin my new choice of how to respond to news like this.

THANK YOU from the deepest part of my heart to the souls who gave their lives to provide me with this opportunity. I am in awe of your selflessness and courage.

I refuse to negatively judge the reasons all the souls involved chose to create this event for themselves and for the greater collective at this time.

I forgive the gunman and any and all people who participated to trigger this person to take this action, especially if it was another Manchurian candidate scenario.

Thank you for the incredible amount of positive changes, growth and learning, opportunities to give love and calls to action this event has and will inspire in it's aftermath that would not have existed otherwise.

I am very grateful for this powerful opportunity to practice neutrality and forgiveness. Thank you. I love you.
    Yes, YEs YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I thank you, I couldn't have said it any better Sebastasoul...your message should be passed around...in fact shadowbox, this is how you can help the people of your community. Take my message and "The Solutions" thread, take Sebastasoul's message and get it into the right hands in your area. This could help people tremendously. It probably would be better served at this point in time not to be put in the hands of the victims families as it would be too soon and too raw, but for the rest of the community, they need to know this, they need to know the science behind it as it could help many cope in a difficult situation.

22. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,695 times in 8,940 posts

[QUOTE=Rocky_Shorz;599166]
    Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    Ryan Lanza age 24, is the one who they've been questioning all day and named as the shooter ..... but.apparently the 20 year old brother Adam is the shooter.

Quote Factors Which Increase Risk of Aggressive Behavior—

Numerous research studies have concluded that a complex interaction or combination of factors leads to an increased risk of violent behavior in Aspergers kids and adolescents. These factors include:

• being the victim of physical abuse and/or sexual abuse most autistic children have been victim of physical abuse and bullying at school at a minimum

• brain damage from head injury -some bang their heads repeatedly, but not that frequent
    • combination of stressful family socioeconomic factors (poverty, severe deprivation, marital breakup, single parenting, unemployment, loss of support from extended family)most parents having children with major behavior problems do divorce (over 90% in autism cases) and treatments are so expensive that it put most of these families in very difficult financial circumstances
    • emotional problemsit goes with any behavioral or other problems in children
    • exposure to violence in media (TV, movies, etc.)computer are often the only companion of autistic children
    • exposure to violence in the home or communitythis depends
    • frustrationmost autistic children become very frustrated because they constantly confront an envirnment they cannot manage to live in
    • genetic (family heredity) factors
    • limited communication or problem solving skillsthis is found in some forms of autism (not in asperger)
    • low self esteemthis is found in most forms of neurological disorders in children
    • presence of firearms in homethis isn found in USA
    • previous aggressive or violent behaviornot that frequent in autism, but sometimes frustration will lead to it
    • spending time with peers who are aggressivemost autistic have very few friends, some will stick around anyone as long as they can call them friends
    • stressmost children with neurological disorder are very stressed
    • temperamentthis is individualistically based
    • use of drugs and/or alcohol...ask the shrinks how they manage the child - too often with drugs imo

link
    according to this there isn't even a medicine for the disease...
    Following this list, all autistics could be very violent, which is rarely the case in real life. However, this list tells you how difficult it is for the child and his parents, how much help is needed for these families.

We have to be careful not to start another round of prejudices not based on reality, because those children and their parents already have so much difficulties that having false judgment would only add up to the weight already on their shoulders.

Now, think that there is about 1 autistic child being born right now for every 50 child, this is an epidemic of neurological disorders if we add up the others types of disorder.
    Last edited by Flash; 15th December 2012 at 04:45.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

pilotsimone (17th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012)

24. Link to Post #115
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    oh Wow...

The mind controlled killer(Adam Lanza)'s father is the Vice President of GE Capital.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/connec...3#.UMvaN0bDVSI
    Do you have a link or more for this information? Thanks Rocky... I appreciate it.
    "Peter Lanza, who drove to northern New Jersey to talk to police and the FBI, is a vice president at GE Capital and had been a partner at global accounting giant Ernst & Young."

this is good information... but we need to have a few more for backup... I'm also looking!

From the Heart,
    Kristin

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Belle (15th December 2012), Flash (15th December 2012), jagman (15th December 2012), Referee (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), shadowstalker (15th December 2012), sigma6 (23rd December 2012), spiritguide (15th December 2012)

26. Link to Post #116
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Following this list, all autistics could be very violent, which is rarely the case in real life. However, this list tells you how difficult it is for the child and his parents, how much help is needed for these families.

We have to be careful not to start another round of prejudices not based on reality, because those children and their parents already have so much difficulties that having false judgment would only add up to the weight already on their shoulders.

Yes my son Is Autistic,and has been thru hell based on that alone, Judgement and all. He refuses to walk out of the house because of it, but thru all that crap he went thru in school and such, he is still a very loving person.. And even tho he is Autistic and a high functioning one at that, he is highly smart.. He would also defend anyone in the family and even a stranger if need be.. Not many see this is most autistics. They choose not to. It's sad.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Belle (15th December 2012), Earth Angel (15th December 2012), EsmaEverheart (15th December 2012), Flash (15th December 2012), pilotsimone (17th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), spiritguide (15th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #117
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Ok, so this is the official White house response from Obama... looks like more laws in the making... in terms of the situation and and the placement of the response. I'm not seeing this as anything but an opportunity to create even MORE constraints... now I'm looking at the places that the speech was given. Now you have to understand... you need to coordinate this kind of thing. Just take a look at where the statement was given and pay attention to how it was done.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2303017.html

From the Heart,
    Kristin

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), shadowstalker (15th December 2012), spiritguide (15th December 2012)

30. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Well, I look to find who what was behind it, the 24 year old brother and Dad, have to live with what Adam has done without him or Mom... The coulda shoulda woulda... they will live with forever...

what could they have done differently...

those who lost a family member or friend, I understand...

years ago, my daughter's best friend was kidnapped from her bed and murdered by a Pedovile...

Danielle van Dam was taken from her life, at a tragic young age, all her future stolen by a monster, knocked me to my knees, I'm praying all of you find the peace of mind to calm your kids, and heal your family. Use your anger to start demanding changes...

the whole city, in fact most of the world watched, with technology it was broadcast live... We had a voice, so we spoke out for changes...
    We took our anger, to make the world safer for children, within a month, the Amber alert, months behind the online database of sexual offenders.

there are plenty of shrinks out of work, have them put into a center to respond to psych emergencies...

special DNA meds are available that could heal these broken minds...

bean counters say too expensive, and no residual on healing...

IT is time to get up and start demanding progress from medicine...

time for Shrinks to stop practicing and start getting serious about helping...

as stress rises this will become common without serious changes to psychotic medicines...

if there aren't guns, there will be bombs, or knifes, or... or... or...

the ONLY way to stop it, is to help those in need, quickly, make it easy for teachers and parents to get help.

If mom had the chance, she would have called for help with her son, but it is shunned with her Husband being an executive of GE and police just lock them up, not give them the center of healing needed for recovery.

The last pass, 13,000 years ago a Spiritual center was created, is the end Mayan Calendar cycle a time to bring hurting people together in Spiritual healing?

more and more are slipping in flashes of anger...

let's hope after next Friday, when we all end up surviving, things will calm down once everyone realizes they are OK...

31. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    Ok, so this is the official White house response from Obama... looks like more laws in the making... in terms of the situation and and the placement of the response. I'm not seeing this as anything but an opportunity to create even MORE constraints... now I'm looking at the places that the speech was given. Now you have to understand... you need to coordinate this kind of thing. Just take a look at where the statement was given and pay attention to how it was done.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2303017.html

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    Barack "whosinsane" Obama isn't wasting any time with his agenda is he???

...and him wiping his fake tears today was disgusting!
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 15th December 2012 at 05:17.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Holly Lindin (15th December 2012), jagman (15th December 2012), Snookie (15th December 2012)

33. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Yes my son Is Autistic,and has been thru hell based on that alone, Judgement and all. He refuses to walk out of the house because of it, but thru all that crap he went thru in school and such, he is still a very loving person.. And even tho he is Autistic and a high functioning one at that, he is highly smart.. He would also defend anyone in the family and even a stranger if need be.. Not many see this is most autistics. They choose not to. It's sad.

most autistics are very gifted, they get a kick out of when I start talking and understanding them without words...

I can calm with a thought, words make them jump and get more upset...

I had read somewhere on how MKUltra had found autistic to be very advanced on telepathy and preferred them for programming...

finding out he was in the higher group with Homicidal tendencies, made him an easy target for their plans...

anyone find dirt on the VP of GE Financial? buyouts mergers... news stories...

why would MK target him for a message?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 6 16 19 LastLast