+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1 7 17 19 LastLast

Thread: Connecticut shooting 26 dead, 18 children...

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks

Default Re: Connecticut shooting 26 dead, 18 children...

I'm deeply saddened...

I'm deeply confused...

I'm deeply angry...

I'm deeply disappointed...

I'm deeply ashamed...

I don't understand the logic behind gun-violence induced events for gun control...

i used to favor this philosophy @ times...but not so much anymore

first of, every friend i have that own weapons, and/or is a wannabe, have the same standard answer to my question of: "why own one?"

Answer: to defend ourself in case of a similar event!!!

now the question to all YOU:

how are these events helping the PTB with the gun registry issue????

isn't it the other way around, meaning even if we would have a natural violent tendency, wouldn't they artificially mask it, to create a false sense of peaceful, weapon-free you-see no need-even-for-forks world???!!!

i'm not saying they are not interested in these mind-games, but i'm becoming frustrated with a lot of conspiracies, never getting cleared up, time being wasted, while events repeatedly unfold in front of our eyes, still fully unknown...

i think it's time to stop getting sucked-up into the very same gun-or-no-gun-ownership debate every time, humans kill humans...

time to do some more thinking

my feeling is they would have rested their case already if it was about the gun registry...enough bloody events have happened to successfully close that chapter...

there still wars happening out there as we speak, on large scale...what better case than that...

this might be more about a constant fear element in everyone's life...a message loud and clear: no one gets comfy...it can happen 2 u too...tomorrow

it's to maintain a constant state of paranoia, that leads to schizo/psychopathic societies, in need of constant medical treatment, a herd in need of constant leadership...

the list of submissive needs can go on forever...

in the contrary, a healthy mind becomes independent, a real threat for the whole parasitic institutional system that feeds off it

I feel real pain in my heart

this planet is really weird
    Last edited by taurad; 15th December 2012 at 05:23.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to taurad For This Post:

Belle (15th December 2012), Flash (15th December 2012), Gardener (15th December 2012), jagman (15th December 2012), Peace4all (15th December 2012), PurpleLama (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), spiritguide (15th December 2012), spiritwind (15th December 2012), Tarka the Duck (15th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Rocky Shorz: I had read somewhere on how MKUltra had found autistic to be very advanced on telepathy and preferred them for programming...

finding out he was in the higher group with Homicidal tendencies, made him an easy target for their plans...
    Interesting, I would like to find more about this, because i doubt that telepathy would make people more susceptible to programming. As for homicidal tendencies, i do not think it has much to do with autism. With psychopathy yes, autism no.
    As for voices that are loud, loud noises, speaking too fast, you are right, it makes them often uncomfortable. They have a neurological disorder and everything that makes us hyper will make them too anxious.

I have seen kind of telepathy in children with lots of empathy, but not in those having problems to connect emotionally, as in autism, I would very much like to see what you read or studies (which would, by definition, be secrets, lol) you have seen.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

It is so sick. My condolences goes out to those families of the victims. What a sad sad time. Unbelievable. I say, were are NOT all related, I don't claim to share the dna with the psychopaths that have the ability to carry out this sick crime.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

jagman (15th December 2012), Referee (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Peace on earth, goodwill toward men just took a big hit. A positive time of the year hit with a negative salvo of great proportion. Remember the conflict is for the minds and souls of man. Stand fast, heart centered love will prevail, just recognize the evil for what it is. Rejoice with heartfelt love for the victims and families afflicted by the evil.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

jagman (15th December 2012), Peace4all (15th December 2012), Referee (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), we-R-one (15th December 2012), Wind (15th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #125
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 689 posts

Quote Posted by shadowbox (here)
    i feel so sad for the families.

what is happening to this world?

mass awakening my ass.. we seem to be going in the opposite direction.
    That is EXACTLY what the psycho's want to happen. A big child sacrifice right close to Saturnalia.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

Curt (17th December 2012), gripreaper (15th December 2012), Mark (15th December 2012), PurpleLama (15th December 2012), spiritguide (15th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #126
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Quote Posted by Sebastasoul (here)
    I totally agree... here is what I will try to broadcast to the energy field in response...

~~~~~
    Today... right now... I begin my new choice of how to respond to news like this.

THANK YOU from the deepest part of my heart to the souls who gave their lives to provide me with this opportunity. I am in awe of your selflessness and courage.

I refuse to negatively judge the reasons all the souls involved chose to create this event for themselves and for the greater collective at this time.

I forgive the gunman and any and all people who participated to trigger this person to take this action, especially if it was another Manchurian candidate scenario.

Thank you for the incredible amount of positive changes, growth and learning, opportunities to give love and calls to action this event has and will inspire in it's aftermath that would not have existed otherwise.

I am very grateful for this powerful opportunity to practice neutrality and forgiveness. Thank you. I love you.
    Yes, YEs YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I thank you, I couldn't have said it any better Sebastasoul...your message should be passed around...in fact shadowbox, this is how you can help the people of your community. Take my message and "The Solutions" thread, take Sebastasoul's message and get it into the right hands in your area. This could help people tremendously. It probably would be better served at this point in time not to be put in the hands of the victims families as it would be too soon and too raw, but for the rest of the community, they need to know this, they need to know the science behind it as it could help many cope in a difficult situation.
    Yes, I agree it's too soon for the people involved and could be quite a while until they're ready, maybe a lifetime, but to add, for me the next step to break my old pattern is to quit giving negative stuff like this any more attention at all as well. I've done my black ops homework and instantly recognize the event for what it is, who the players are and the probable methods and reasons. I don't need to give any energy to sorting out all the bits and pieces, lies and players like I have in the past - but I also have to be careful to not judge those who still want to do this homework to do to clarify their understanding. But for me, I realize that absolutely nothing will be lost if I now just walk away sending the event no more attention, say thank you and continue working on my stuff only.

I get now that there always has been and always is going to be a constant stream of opportunity to react this new way. I'm starting to get how much negative I was contributing by just looking looking looking at negative events. Thank you very much we-R-one for inspiring this understanding in me right now. It's also quickly very liberating and lightening, and the motivating push I needed in 'my stuff' to begin more forgiving there too. Much appreciation.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Belle (15th December 2012), Flash (15th December 2012), Jean-Luc (15th December 2012), pilotsimone (17th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), spiritguide (15th December 2012), Tane Mahuta (15th December 2012), we-R-one (15th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey, Project Avalon members, this is my first real post here (you now what I mean, after the Welcome thread)! Thanks once again for this opportunity, I am in love with everything I see here! I must warn you, I try to be concise and meaningfully efficient but I tend to have lengthy posts.

Regarding this tragic event and the many others like it that have happened throughout this world and even in my neck of the woods (Denver, CO), I can honestly say I am scared out of my mind for my own safety. I am a 24 y/o male who happens to own weapons as a responsible firearms owner and staunch American patriot...and because of my beliefs about what's going on behind closed doors and what I can even admit is my distaste for society at times (no, I'm not dangerous or violent, just thoughtful and sometimes depressed) I'd be the PERFECT PATSY for something like this... *looks over shoulder, nothing there, OK back to typing* That is to say, I believe that this is tragedy in CT and others like it are most likely patsy set-ups.

Of course, that is barring something truly extraordinary going on with energies we seem to have little if any understanding of. I could certainly believe that some energy would somehow to drive young adult to middle aged males to do these sorts of things on a fairly regular basis and that maybe we have been on a upward slope in the intensity of some change in this energy. Unfortunately that sort of situation is something I cannot be certain about...maybe reading more here will give me some ideas and inform me further.

But as I stand now I feel positive that there are in fact people operating in the shadows and pulling the strings to make these sort of tragedies happen. Why is even more a mystery than who's behind it all or even parts of it, but it seems obvious that young adult males seem to make great patsies...hence my intense fear. What did we hear about with the Holmes theater shooting recently...? A fellow prisoner says that Holmes told him he felt like he was in video game...sure the MSM discredited that but it sounds like a perfectly conceived set-up with truly nefarious mind control techniques acting as the catalyst.

Even though the obvious end goal, gun control, hasn't seen many changes over the last few decades which have revealed many shooting tragedies, it seems like there must be some reason this sort of stuff is happening beyond simple chaos. If our society creates these sort of lone-wolf monsters (regardless whether or not most or any suffer from mental illnesses), I don't think I want to be part of this society...but the reality is that I just simply won't accept that our society does in fact breed and raise these sort of lone-wolves mass killers. Something more is going on with these tragedies...every fiber of my being is tugging at my mind to bring me to that conclusion. I just wish I could know more...

These sort of tragedies just make me want to ride my motorcycle endlessly just so I don't have to think about how depressing these sort of things are. Not only have thousands of people been directly effected by the events of today...but my rights to protect myself are also at risk (of course I feel worse for the children and their families than I do for my civil liberties at least as long as they aren't coming to take my firearms over my dead body right now). Needless to say this tragedy may be the worst shooting spree in the modern USA (20 children) and it will most likely have very serious ramifications for our society.
    Last edited by RampartRanger; 15th December 2012 at 06:07. Reason: changed some wording

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RampartRanger For This Post:

amandapoet (15th December 2012), Belle (15th December 2012), Gardener (15th December 2012), panopticon (15th December 2012), pilotsimone (17th December 2012), PurpleLama (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), RunningDeer (15th December 2012), Tane Mahuta (15th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (15th December 2012), we-R-one (15th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Much love to us all, always in all ways!

I have not read this whole thread just this page....I am very aware of the shootings today and even have a family member that lives 1/2 mile from the school.

I am of the same mind set as WeROne and Sebastasou and whomever else views this sad event with compassion and non-judgment. It is not about guns or autism or drugs, etc...it is about the human experience that we ALL agreed to participate in and witness. To feed anything with anger and fear is what the archons/negative vibrating entities want, both in human form and in spirit form ...

Death is not something to fear. It is part of the earth experience. Those that passed on today agreed to participate in this event. There are no accidents. All is in perfect order! And I thank all those that passed on today in Conn. and all those close to them that are feeling the pain of loss. There is a reason for everything.

I can feel the pain, however I do not curse the pain I bless the pain and thank the pain for helping me to remain non-judgmental. If you do not judge there is nothing to forgive. It is not for me to judge...it is for me to witness and learn form.

My spidey senses feel a strong hit that this is yet another manipulated event to promote fear. (manipulated bye and orchestrated by the archonic forces that are on their last legs) Fear is the opposite of love and if we could all feed this with love and compassion it would help change the future.

Send love and compassion to all that passed on and all that are still alive that lost loved ones including the shooter. Death is no problem for the departed it is hardest for those left behind. However they will all meet up again if meant to be. We/our spirit are/is eternal!!!

The USA has been targeted by the archonic forces for a few hundred years now and this event is yet another attempt to raise the emotion of fear.

After the Columbine shootings event millions of schools across the country, including the schools in my community north of Boston, put locks on their doors and gave the teachers and staff ID tags that they must have displayed around their necks. Here is the e-mail I received today from my daughters high school:

Quote A message from REG HIGH SCH00L
    Good afternoon from The Regional. The following is the text of an announcement we made to students, faculty, and staff at 1:45pm today to address the tragic situation that has occurred in Connecticut.

"May I have your attention please. This is Mr. Duffy with an announcement for staff and students. As many students and staff have internet access to varying degrees, I feel it is important to share what is unfortunately sad and disturbing news. News, that will be in the forefront of broadcasts and media reports in the days and months ahead. This morning there was a school shooting incident in Newtown, CT which is approximately 11 miles from Danbury. The shooting took place in an elementary school with a significant number of people killed and wounded. News reports vary as to the details. I want to let you know that we have checked all doors and access and that the Police Department stopped by to make sure we were following our procedures for your safety. Please know that we do work to ensure a safe environment for you here at school. Please be sensitive with this information as you head home today, especially with younger students and siblings on the school bus. Please keep the victims and those involved in this incident in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you."

We want to assure everyone that we will continue to take all necessary steps to ensure the safety of students, faculty, and staff at all times.

Thank you.
    So I am sending my love and non-judgement to this event and encourage all to not send this event anger or fear because that is what those that orchestrated this event want to achieve.

Much love to us all!!!
    Last edited by Kimberley; 15th December 2012 at 06:10.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

amandapoet (15th December 2012), Earth Angel (15th December 2012), Gardener (15th December 2012), gripreaper (15th December 2012), Holly Lindin (15th December 2012), jagman (15th December 2012), kudzy (15th December 2012), Referee (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), RunningDeer (15th December 2012), Snookie (15th December 2012), spiritguide (15th December 2012), spiritwind (15th December 2012), Tane Mahuta (15th December 2012), we-R-one (15th December 2012), Wind (15th December 2012), write4change (15th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

No time to read all the posts. Question is how did he get in? I live in NY. I can't pick up my kids if i'm wearing the wrong hat!!!
    \

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ricker For This Post:

jagman (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), taurad (15th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Quote Posted by Ricker (here)
    No time to read all the posts. Question is how did he get in? I live in NY. I can't pick up my kids if i'm wearing the wrong hat!!!
    \
    If the shooter was the son of a teacher I guess he may have been at the school before and was known to be the son of the teacher...not some stranger. That is what makes this event so obviously orchestrated.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th December 2012), Referee (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm going to take a wild guess and say he got in through a back door and he may have been let in by someone who was posing as a non-intruder (ex: school district maintenance personnel)...just taking a page out of the book of the Batman shooting.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to RampartRanger For This Post:

23. Link to Post #132
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,602 times in 21,522 posts

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    Now you have to understand... you need to coordinate this kind of thing. Just take a look at where the statement was given and pay attention to how it was done.
    Obama's press conference was held in the James S. Brady Press Briefing Room at the White House, where one might expect, and where most daily press briefings are held. On that day, Dec 14 (yesterday for me now) the regularly scheduled press briefing was held at 12:41 PM, and then Obama spoke at 3:15 PM (Eastern timezone). According to the daily press briefing, Obama was informed of the school shooting at 10:30 AM.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th December 2012 at 12:22.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

amandapoet (15th December 2012), Gardener (15th December 2012), Kristin (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #133
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by RampartRanger (here)
    Hey, Project Avalon members, this is my first real post here (you now what I mean, after the Welcome thread)! Thanks once again for this opportunity, I am in love with everything I see here! I must warn you, I try to be concise and meaningfully efficient but I tend to have lengthy posts.

Regarding this tragic event and the many others like it that have happened throughout this world and even in my neck of the woods (Denver, CO), I can honestly say I am scared out of my mind for my own safety. I am a 24 y/o male who happens to own weapons as a responsible firearms owner and staunch American patriot...and because of my beliefs about what's going on behind closed doors and what I can even admit is my distaste for society at times (no, I'm not dangerous or violent, just thoughtful and sometimes depressed) I'd be the PERFECT PATSY for something like this... *looks over shoulder, nothing there, OK back to typing* That is to say, I believe that this is tragedy in CT and others like it are most likely patsy set-ups.

Of course, that is barring something truly extraordinary going on with energies we seem to have little if any understanding of. I could certainly believe that some energy would somehow to drive young adult to middle aged males to do these sorts of things on a fairly regular basis and that maybe we have been on a upward slope in the intensity of some change in this energy. Unfortunately that sort of situation is something I cannot be certain about...maybe reading more here will give me some ideas and inform me further.

But as I stand now I feel positive that there are in fact people operating in the shadows and pulling the strings to make these sort of tragedies happen. Why is even more a mystery than who's behind it all or even parts of it, but it seems obvious that young adult males seem to make great patsies...hence my intense fear. What did we hear about with the Holmes theater shooting recently...? A fellow prisoner says that Holmes told him he felt like he was in video game...sure the MSM discredited that but it sounds like a perfectly conceived set-up with truly nefarious mind control techniques acting as the catalyst.

Even though the obvious end goal, gun control, hasn't seen many changes over the last few decades which have revealed many shooting tragedies, it seems like there must be some reason this sort of stuff is happening beyond simple chaos. If our society creates these sort of lone-wolf monsters (regardless whether or not most or any suffer from mental illnesses), I don't think I want to be part of this society...but the reality is that I just simply won't accept that our society does in fact breed and raise these sort of lone-wolves mass killers. Something more is going on with these tragedies...every fiber of my being is tugging at my mind to bring me to that conclusion. I just wish I could know more...

These sort of tragedies just make me want to ride my motorcycle endlessly just so I don't have to think about how depressing these sort of things are. Not only have thousands of people been directly effected by the events of today...but my rights to protect myself are also at risk (of course I feel worse for the children and their families than I do for my civil liberties at least as long as they aren't coming to take my firearms over my dead body right now). Needless to say this tragedy may be the worst shooting spree in the modern USA (20 children) and it will most likely have very serious ramifications for our society.
    most pass right by what I shared before, so here it is again...

NeuroSky...

it allows the mind to control video games...

it reads and trains the brain to improve abilities...

Sells for $99

being released by Milton Bradley, the toy manufacturer...

"MindGames long term goal is to develop games that teach people how to control negative emotions.[23] (It is not clear whether or not MindGames simply produces games for NeuroSky products or whether they have an official partnership.)" link to Wiki

since production began, these attacks have increased 10 fold...

26. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

===

Description from Youtube (added by Paul):
    James Holmes is an innocent man. He was programmed by a US Government Agency to carry out there planned attack and frame him for there benefit. James Holmes has no recollection of this event just like Sirhan Sirhan who was imprisoned for the Assassination of Robert Kennedy. Both were Programmed to kill.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th December 2012 at 09:57.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

TargeT (15th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #135
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    oh Wow...

The mind controlled killer(Adam Lanza)'s father is the Vice President of GE Capital.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/connec...3#.UMvaN0bDVSI
    Do you have a link or more for this information? Thanks Rocky... I appreciate it.
    "Peter Lanza, who drove to northern New Jersey to talk to police and the FBI, is a vice president at GE Capital and had been a partner at global accounting giant Ernst & Young."

this is good information... but we need to have a few more for backup... I'm also looking!

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    hmmm, it wasn't GE capital, it was who Ernst and Young were auditing...

Federal Reserve, Fanny Mae and the soggy vault...

29. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Last edited by 161803398; 15th December 2012 at 09:57.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

31. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

This was on my FB feed.. no idea if it speaks the truth, just sharing so that we can all help to figure out what is what...

( if it turns out to be BS i will remove it)

Name:  Screen shot 2012-12-15 at 8.17.32 PM.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  20.1 KB
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (17th December 2012), Cidersomerset (15th December 2012), Heather2017 (15th December 2012), panopticon (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), TargeT (15th December 2012), taurad (15th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (15th December 2012)

33. Link to Post #138
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

The Empire strikes back, they are wishing us peasants a morbid fooking christmas. Please, people, this is all from Mordor. It is meant to kill your spirit. They think we are beyond doing anything about it. Only we can make that correct. I think they are ham-fisted and desperate. We are getting to the point where more of us see this crap for what it is in real time. As soon as we hear it we know this is "them" trying to create despair and hopelessness. I believe it actually reveals that they are experiencing these emotions.

It is a tragedy, but not a senseless one. It is a cold and calculated psychopathic strike. The killers are alive and sleeping in very comfortable beds tonight. Except for the terrible nightmares they have every night.

34. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Quote The Empire strikes back, they are wishing us peasants a morbid fooking christmas. Please, people, this is all from Mordor. It is meant to kill your spirit. They think we are beyond doing anything about it. Only we can make that correct. I think they are ham-fisted and desperate. We are getting to the point where more of us see this crap for what it is in real time. As soon as we hear it we know this is "them" trying to create despair and hopelessness. I believe it actually reveals that they are experiencing these emotions.

Thanks Modwiz, I know you did not intend it .......

Slightly off topic , but you have set me up for an article I just saw
    on RT ............The Empire is here ! .....Paranoia is setting in again!
    Just like the cold war....The mil ind complex are securing their jobs
    We have too many Generals, Alphabet agencies, politicians, Banksters
    All dipping their 'Gritts' in the gravy boat !!

Published on 14 Dec 2012

An online petition on the White House website has been getting a lot of attention lately.
    Over 27 thousand people are asking the Obama Administration to consider building a
    giant "Death Star." So will Obama go over to the dark side? Meghan Lopez has more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Published on 13 Dec 2012

"Defense spending creates jobs" is an argument that politicians often make to
    justify the ever-expanding Pentagon budget. A new factory from defense firm
    Raytheon shows something quite the contrary, though. At one new Raytheon
    plant, robots are doing most of the work. RT's Kristine Frazao explains.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next story is about the predictable question of gun control
    in the imediate aftermath of the shooting.

Published on 14 Dec 2012

On Friday morning 20 year-old Adam Lanza stormed Sandy Hook Elementary in
    Newtown, Connecticut with guns drawn and opened fire. According to officials,
    Lanza brutality murdered 26 victims including children then took his own life.
    Now, Americans have gathered in front of the White House demanding stricter
    guns laws in America, but is that what the US needs? Liz Wahl brings us more
    from outside the White House.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then streams into another item, that makes lifelike
    serial toy drones....with Camera !! Holy Big brother !

even got stealth mode !

Published on 14 Dec 2012

People across America will be hitting up stores to shop for holiday gifts for friends
    and family and some of the hottest gadgets of the season may surprise you.
    Unmanned drones have hit the consumer market and Kristine Frazao shows us how these gifts could invade your privacy.

On the strategic level virtually everysubject seems connected in my eyes
    and these 'Manchurian candidates' are part of it !!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th December 2012 at 10:15.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

astrid (15th December 2012), Belle (15th December 2012), modwiz (15th December 2012), panopticon (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), Snookie (15th December 2012), spiritwind (15th December 2012)

36. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Also this...

http://gawker.com/5968679/the-second...n-newtown-conn

"The Second Most Powerful Gun Lobby in the Country is Located in Newtown, Conn."
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th December 2012), panopticon (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), TargeT (15th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1 7 17 19 LastLast