+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 8 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Connecticut shooting 26 dead, 18 children...

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Default Re: Connecticut shooting 26 dead, 18 children...

The moon occulted Pluto on December 14th. Not sure what the significance of that is yet but I know these jerks never do anything without consulting the stars.
    Last edited by 161803398; 15th December 2012 at 10:00.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th December 2012), Earth Angel (15th December 2012), Heather2017 (15th December 2012), Mark (15th December 2012), Möbius (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), Snookie (15th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th December 2012), Wind (16th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Also this...

http://gawker.com/5968679/the-second...n-newtown-conn

"The Second Most Powerful Gun Lobby in the Country is Located in Newtown, Conn."

I agree Astrid...

As George Noory would say..." I don't believe in coincidences" !!

The Second Most Powerful Gun Lobby in the Country is Located in Newtown, Conn.

Jordan Sargent

Today's massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Conn. happened in the shadow of the headquarters of one of the biggest gun lobbies in the country: the National Shooting Sports Foundation, which is just three miles away from the school. The NSSF pales in both stature and power to the NRA, but they still actively work to ease laws and regulations for gun owners and supporters.

Lydia DePillis of The New Republic reports that the NSSF has spent over $500,000 in 2012 on pro-gun lobbying (compared to the NRA's $2.2 million), most of which went to a D.C. lobbyist.

The lion's share of that went to Patrick Rothwell, the group's director of government relations, who served for three years as chief of staff to the House Republican Policy Committee. He spent a lot of time this year working on legislation that would prevent the Environmental Protection Agency from regulating chemicals in gun ammunition and fishing equipment, and the organization has backed a slew of concealed-carry bills.

DePillis also reports that the NSSF spent $26,000 this campaign season and is frequently consulted by reporters writing facile "he said, she said" stories to give a pro-gun point of view. The foundation takes in $26 million per year and its CEO makes over $300,000 per year.

The NSSF's location in Newtown is an incidental coincidence, of course, but an unfortunate one nonetheless in light of today's events.

http://gawker.com/5968679/the-second...n-newtown-conn

===================================================

Quote This was on my FB feed.. no idea if it speaks the truth, just sharing so that we can all help to figure out what is what...

( if it turns out to be BS i will remove it)
    This report seems to back up your post 137 # Astrid.....

Published on 14 Dec 2012

It's one of the worst school shootings in US history. At least 27 people gunned down in a US primary school in Connecticut - twenty of them young children. Pupils had tried to hide from the killer in classrooms and closets, but the bloodbath ended only when he turned the gun on himself. A woman believed to be his mother was also found dead at her house.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th December 2012 at 10:32.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bennycog (15th December 2012), jagman (15th December 2012), panopticon (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #143
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I have not clicked on any links for this horror. If I want to be lied to I'll ask my son if he cleaned the kitty litter. I don't slow down to look at accidents on the other side of the road either. It creates traffic problems when we do.

6. Link to Post #144
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote The Empire strikes back, they are wishing us peasants a morbid fooking christmas. Please, people, this is all from Mordor. It is meant to kill your spirit. They think we are beyond doing anything about it. Only we can make that correct. I think they are ham-fisted and desperate. We are getting to the point where more of us see this crap for what it is in real time. As soon as we hear it we know this is "them" trying to create despair and hopelessness. I believe it actually reveals that they are experiencing these emotions.

Thanks Modwiz, I know you did not intend it .......
    I'm confused. Intend what precisely?

7. Link to Post #145
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

thanks to the poster at the top for sharing the ASTROLOGICAL SIGNIFICANCE of the 14 dec evening Moon Occulting Pluto

the moon occulted Saturn day before and Jupiter exactly between the two Sept 11 twin tower impacts.

this stuff is so deeply demonic, and i don't even believe in devils really

not sure what to think except to quote the same old same old Carl Jung and say each day has its own vintage

Please watch the Skies

"their eyes were watching god"

"urania with your star bespangled lyre"

Diana the Moon Goddess is one who will not stand for this -- she tipped off Nostradamus too if it makes you feel better

she is the patron of the insane and children and mothers

Pluto Charon
    Quote In Greek mythology, Charon or Kharon (/ˈkɛərɒn/ or /ˈkɛərən/; Greek Χάρων) is the ferryman of Hades who carries souls of the newly deceased across the rivers Styx and Acheron that divided the world of the living from the world of the dead. A coin to pay Charon for passage, usually an obolus or danake, was sometimes placed in or on the mouth of a dead person.[1] Some authors say that those who could not pay the fee, or those whose bodies were left unburied, had to wander the shores for one hundred years. In the catabasis mytheme, heroes — such as Heracles, Orpheus, Aeneas, Dante, Dionysus and Psyche — journey to the underworld and return, still alive, conveyed by the boat of Charon.
    Quote Pluto (Greek: Πλούτων, Ploutōn) was the ruler of the underworld in classical mythology. The earlier name for the god was Hades, which became more common as the name of the underworld as a place. In ancient Greek religion and myth, Pluto represents a more positive concept of the god who presides over the afterlife. The name Ploutōn came into widespread usage with the Eleusinian Mysteries, in which Pluto was venerated as a stern ruler but the loving husband of Persephone. The couple received souls in the afterlife, and are invoked together in religious inscriptions. Hades by contrast had few temples and religious practices associated with him, and is portrayed as the dark and violent abductor of Persephone.
    the death of innocence
    Quote In Greek mythology, Persephone (pronunciation: /pərˈsɛfəniː/, per-seh-fə-nee; Greek: Περσεφόνη), also called Kore (/ˈkɔəriː/; "the maiden"),[1] is the daughter of Zeus and the harvest-goddess Demeter, and queen of the underworld. Homer describes her as the formidable, venerable majestic queen of the shades, who carries into effect the curses of men upon the souls of the dead. Persephone was abducted by Hades, the god-king of the underworld.[2] The myth of her abduction represents her function as the personification of vegetation which shoots forth in spring and withdraws into the earth after harvest; hence she is also associated with spring and with the seeds of the fruits of the fields. Similar myths appear in the Orient, in the cults of male gods like Attis, Adonis and Osiris,[3] and in Minoan Crete.

Persephone as a vegetation goddess and her mother Demeter were the central figures of the Eleusinian mysteries that predated the Olympian pantheon, and promised to the initiated a more enjoyable prospect after death. The mystic Persephone is further said to have become by Zeus the mother of Dionysus, Iacchus, or Zagreus. The origins of her cult are uncertain, but it was based on very old agrarian cults of agricultural communities.

Persephone was commonly worshipped along with Demeter, and with the same mysteries. To her alone were dedicated the mysteries celebrated at Athens in the month of Anthesterion. In Classical Greek art, Persephone is invariably portrayed robed; often carrying a sheaf of grain. She may appear as a mystical divinity with a scepter and a little box, but she was mostly represented in the act of being carried off by Hades.
    be revenged
    Quote Artemis was one of the most widely venerated of the Ancient Greek deities. Her Roman equivalent is Diana. Some scholars[1] believe that the name and indeed the goddess herself was originally pre-Greek.[2] Homer refers to her as Artemis Agrotera, Potnia Theron: "Artemis of the wildland, Mistress of Animals".[3] The Arcadians believed she was the daughter of Demeter.[4]

In the classical period of Greek mythology, Artemis (Greek: (nominative) Ἄρτεμις, (genitive) Ἀρτέμιδος) was often described as the daughter of Zeus and Leto, and the twin sister of Apollo. She was the Hellenic goddess of the hunt, wild animals, wilderness, childbirth, virginity and protector of young girls, bringing and relieving disease in women; she often was depicted as a huntress carrying a bow and arrows.[5] The deer and the cypress were sacred to her. In later Hellenistic times, she even assumed the ancient role of Eileithyia in aiding childbirth.

Quote On September 10, at 8:50 a.m. EDT, the Moon eclipsed (passed in front of) Saturn at 14°43’ Gemini. This is known as an occultation and can be viewed as a powerful conjunction because it occurs in both longitude and latitude. This was 24 hours before the first attack; 14°+ Libra was rising in both charts. The day after the attacks, at 8:32 a.m. EDT, the Moon conjoined and eclipsed Jupiter, as 12°+ of Libra was rising in New York City, with Mercury at 15°29’ Libra. It is amazing that the attack came only ten minutes before the Moon reached exactly 28°10’ Gemini, the midpoint of Saturn and Jupiter. The Moon began occulting Saturn (with every conjunction that it made to that planet) in June 2001 and will continue to do so through December 28, 2001.

moloch worship for the sake of economy and war??
    reminds me of kennedy assassination

mind control red flag
    occult worship

some of us were discussing mind control yesterday
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...021#post599021
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 15th December 2012 at 11:35.

8. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Caution... long post, but perhaps of import.

Of late I have refrained from posting on this forum as I have found that many of the ‘popular’ subjects and discussions have centered around “what They are doing”, as well as other pieces that are focused upon fear-based concepts and delusions of 3D experience. Certainly, I looked in once and awhile to see the direction the forum was taking, but, in general, I’ve paid scant attention to it.

The situation that has occurred in Newtown obviously has drawn much attention world-wide, as well as on this forum – this may be discerned from the number of posts it has generated in the short time since it’s inception.

For the record, I live in this general area, and currently my commute takes me past the location of the tragedy. In fact, a number of ‘fellow’ employees have children in this school system, mostly in the ‘upper echelons’ of the business as Newtown is a fairly wealthy community (in general). Fortunately, I don’t believe any were in that particular school. Just the same, this event was the subject of intense concern and focus at my place of work due to our proximity. I put ‘fellow’ in quotations, as I am simply a temporary hire for this company, which has no plans to offer a permanent position (which I don’t particularly care for… it’s simply a means to cover expenses until a major obligation ends at the end of this year).

Generally speaking, this region of the country / state has been well ‘insulated’ from the overall happenings of our world, both natural and otherwise. Of late, Hurricane Sandy has had the most impact, but this impact has been mostly superficial with power outages, downed trees and the like, which were fairly quickly overcome. Due to the concentration of defense and medical oriented companies, it has also been somewhat insulated in an economic fashion, and I have found that a number of people in this organization (and I suspect in the larger community) are clueless to the broader ramifications of Earth’s and humanities current changes. As has been suggested in other threads, perhaps this is a positive thing, as it keeps the general feelings of fear that our media attempt to instill, suppressed or ignored altogether due to this ‘insulated’ circumstance.

During my commute home yesterday, which occurred at around 5:30 in darkness, I could see a number of helicopters hovering over the school site, like vultures circling over a carcass. Such is the nature of our current media-driven fear-based culture.

After perusing some of the reports of this event yesterday evening, it was apparent that what I had initially felt about it from the first reports, was only substantiated by these later items – that this entire event was staged for a particular outcome, much as All the other ‘lone shooter’ events have been. In this regard, I hope to provide some ‘insight’ to the mindset of the people behind them.

This was due to some postings I had made in Nov. 2011, relative to a video about some “ufo’s’”- which were blatantly (to my eye) a grouping of 3 – TR-3B’s, with a remote or autonomous drone flying among them. Most of the postings were of either belief that it was a ‘good find’, or simply some negative commentary such as ‘fake’, etc. The video is still up, but these comments are deeply buried, and mine have been removed as I discontinued my account shortly after receiving the following correspondence.

This is the video:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=xv3_z...&feature=inbox

My original posting in the comment sections:
    “This appears to be 3 TR-3B's (US back-engineered) electro-gravitic ships that have been around for at least 10 years... part of the NWO scheme to fake an alien attack, and keep us all screaming 'UFO's!!! Learn the Truth!... the US has had moon bases since the 60's, and others. We've go out to about 250 light-years... someday we'll be told the truth, but don't bet on it.”
    openunity 1 week ago

There was a back-and-forth between me and a few other posters, nothing truly ‘negative’ but of a generally dismissive discourse. Then there was this – one and only – item from this poster:
    @openunity GOV: By your logic, you are either smart and work for us manipulating conversations, or a sheeple with a cellphone looking at pretty lights on youtube drowning in disinformation.
    makisunn 1 day ago

And, shortly after, I received two ‘private messages’ in my YouTube account. Here is the first – pay particular attention to the reference to Loughner (Giffords shooting):
    ---------------------------------
    fog over the farmhouse
    When I was a kid, my father's friend pointed me forward to a field and said, "if you walk in that direction, you will see in time you will be walking up behind me."

My brother went in that direction and was lost in about an hour. I looked at my father and told him to make the man tell me what he meant.

With his left hand he holds up a tennis ball with two fingers and with his right hand he let his fingers do the walking explaining to me how the world was round.

In the meantime, my brother who was lost in the fog ended up behind the house, wide eyed and creeps up behind my father's friend to surprise him. "AHA!!". We all laughed and my brother then runs to the other children at play and tells them what my father told them. They all run to the fog. The children scatter confused like SHEEP.

Do you see my point, now? You are like my brother, taking my father's friend's word to heart. Assuring people lost in the fog that you know what you're talking about just because you were lucky enough to circle the house.

If I were you I would just finish going through this "rebel phase" you're going through and just go play with your friends, fall in love, watch the movies and let the cards fall .

I am of Austrian descent, a child of science and popular culture. You see, I not only study the brain and how it works but why it works that way.

You seem to be like a sheep who thinks he's a sheepdog and rounding up the flocks.

The Shepherd sees you and is amused as you bark around this field called YouTube. If he thought you were of any harm you would be gone by now. But he sprays water on your head instead as I do my work.

I am one of the many sheepdogs that drove a madman to shoot Gifford in the head. Can you find the link to that? Or the purpose it served? And continues to serve?

I suspect you don't even take me seriously just as people you talk to nod in politeness and drink their beer thinking you're nuts.

Today is my day off and I spend it playing with the white mice going through a wooden maze I built in a race with the black mice with flashing LEDs in his head and lower spine. Tomorrow we move to the field with pride for the TRUE purpose of helping man.

What are you doing, and what good are you to this world? Really?

Go consume. Ingest. Look at the symphony of numbers and look for the sailboat in the painting and do with it what you like. You are a loud arrogant, blinded prophet on a broken soapbox in the marketplace stinking up the corner.

I whisper truth to you about your situation and you come back at me with aimless spittle?

You look at paintings within an inch of a distance to your eye and think you're looking at the big picture.

Don't you know we're here to help you for your own good? You may not like what you see from where you are and what you read, but in due time when you live your life with your family and smelling the head of your newborn grandchild you will look back at this and laugh. And I will still be here typing away beside my four friends who I now call brothers.

Wisdom and Intelligence is a wondrous but lethal combination. I envy so much for your blissful ignorance. So just let go and let the current take you where it may. This is not your fight. And if it was, you wouldn't stand a chance.

Think it hard...you don't have a chance.

Let down your pride...you don't have a chance.

Let go...you don't have a chance.

You need us. And we're here for you.

This is not YOUR world and neither is it MY world. It's OUR world. Let us do our job and just enjoy the fireworks.

Don't worry about the smoke...just enjoy the fireworks.

Now take off my collar and give it back to me, please. Don't feel bad about yourself. You're in good hands. Trust in us, we're not here to eat you, we just need the wool, that's all. You're in good hands.

Trust in us and let yourself go. Find love and be happy and let the numbers fall to the floor. Don't worry, I'll clean the mess.

Let your mind rest.

Calm down.

Trust in me, I got you.

Ok, buddy?

Watch the game on TV.

Catch up on TIVO. I'm serious.

Enjoy life.

Leave the thinking to us.

Trust in God.

God is your instinct.

Trust your instinct.

Go in peace.

You may not what they're doing but FIRE COOKS THE FOOD.

Do not play with fire and just enjoy the food.

Do not insult the cooks and just enjoy the food.

Sine, Square, Saw
    These simple waves can make beautiful music.

Music is joy, joy is peace.

Go in peace.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    The second was not of any import as it simply offered ‘juicy bits’ if I answered some questions that would have required some ‘digging’ around the internet…. which I refrained from.

Anyway… the primary reason this individual made a reference to a ‘prophet stinking up the corner’ was I had been e-mailing a number of friends with information to ‘wake them up’ to the various goings-on, and the YT account offered these ‘powers’ a means by which to ‘give me a warning’, via a publicly available, but anonymous account.

In truth, I feel that the true target of the Giffords shooting was the Federal Judge ( I believe his name was ‘Blue’), with Giffords being a secondary target to instill the fear they wished for, just as the Aurora, and other shootings were. The event in Newtown is just the latest attempt to ramp up the fear quotient, with others yet to come in the days ahead I suspect. The corrupt cabal is pulling out all the stops to prevent the dawning of the New Age of Enlightenment. By targeting children in an insulated part of the country shows their desperation in maintaining their dominance and control. The fact that this person had multiple weapons as well as a bullet-proof vest is a strong indication of outside support (in my opinion).

When I was 24 y.o., I certainly did not have the means (nor the inclination) to purchase this stuff, and I suspect that we’ll find that this young adult was caught up in these online, role-playing, shoot-em-up games. A Perfect venue for subliminal mind-control. And you can be certain that this entire tragedy will be repeated ad-nauseum in the media.

This is not meant to dismiss the hurt and pain the parents will feel, nor the overall tragedy this event embodies. Not in the least. However, we, as a species and a society need to place our focus, not on the horror, as this only feeds the lower vibrations, but on feelings of Love and Concern towards those who have been impacted by this event. We must Also send these feelings to those who perpetrated it. This may seem counter-intuitive, but it‘s the Only way we can get Out of the fear-based paradigm that is being imposed upon us.

In defense of this position, I offer the following quote from “Seth Speaks”, as I feel it is of tremendous import at this time.

PG 162
    “Quite simply, a belief in the good without a belief in the evil, may seem highly unrealistic to you. This belief, however, is the best kind of insurance that you can have, both during physical life, and afterward.

It may outrage your intellect, and the evidence of your physical senses may shout that it is untrue, yet a belief in good, without a belief in evil is actually highly realistic, since in physical life it will keep your body healthier, keep you psychologically free of many fears and mental difficulties, and bring you a feeling of ease and spontaneity in which the development of your abilities can be better fulfilled. After death it will release you from the belief in demons and hell, and enforced punishment. You will be better prepared to understand the nature of reality as it is. I understand that the concept does indeed offend your intellect, and that your senses seem to deny it. Yet, you should already realize that your senses tell you many things, which are not true; and I tell you that your physical senses perceive a reality that is a result of your beliefs.

Believing in evils, you will of course perceive them. Your world has not tried the experiment as yet which would release you. Christianity was a distortion of this main truth – that is, organized Christianity as you know it. I am not simply speaking here of the original precepts. They were hardly given a chance, and we will discuss some of this later in the book.

The experiment that would transform your world would operate upon the basic idea that you create your own reality according to the nature of your beliefs, and that all existence was blessed, and that evil did not exist in it. If these ideas were followed individually and collectively, then the evidence of your physical senses would find no contradiction. They would perceive the world and existence as good.

This is the experiment that has not been tried, and these are the truths that you must learn after physical death. Some, after death, understanding these truths, choose to return to physical existence and explain them. Through the centuries this has been the way. In the system of probabilities that originates within physical reality, this is also the case.

There are systems of probability not connected with your own system at all, much more advanced than any you presently imagine, and in these, the truths of which I have been speaking are well known. In them individuals creatively and purposely create realities, knowing how to do so, and giving full rein to the creative abilities of consciousness.”

Thus... focus on Love, and the Good of Life. Retain Your Power by holding onto higher aspirations and concepts. See, Acknowledge, and Understand the reasons for All manifestations in this 3D realm that is merely a reflection of an inner reality. To make This Reality a Better One, Realize it Within, and it will Become.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 16th December 2012 at 00:29.

9. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

161803398 (15th December 2012), astrid (15th December 2012), Belle (15th December 2012), Cidersomerset (15th December 2012), eaglespirit (15th December 2012), Flash (15th December 2012), Gardener (15th December 2012), Heather2017 (15th December 2012), jp11 (15th December 2012), lisalu (15th December 2012), Mark (15th December 2012), Michelle Marie (2nd October 2017), modwiz (15th December 2012), nonesuch (17th December 2012), panopticon (15th December 2012), PurpleLama (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), Smell the Roses (3rd October 2017), Snookie (16th December 2012), spiritguide (15th December 2012), spiritwind (15th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (15th December 2012), Wind (16th December 2012), Zampano (2nd October 2017)

10. Link to Post #147
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Fellow Americans, the time has now come where you need to be extremely vigilant!!!

For the authorities wil try to introduce something more evil whilst attention is elsewhere.

Is not the Federal Reserve Charter is coming up for renewal? over the xmas period?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread599998/pg1

Be vigilant people...

nuff said

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Antagenet (16th December 2012), EsmaEverheart (15th December 2012), modwiz (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), Snookie (16th December 2012), spiritguide (15th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th December 2012)

12. Link to Post #148
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,649 times in 21,531 posts

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    Caution... long post, but perhaps of import.
    It could well be of import, yes. Thanks.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

eaglespirit (15th December 2012), Kindred (15th December 2012), lisalu (15th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th December 2012), Wind (16th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

The Empire strikes back, they are wishing us peasants a morbid fooking christmas. Please, people, this is all from Mordor. It is meant to kill your spirit. They think we are beyond doing anything about it. Only we can make that correct. I think they are ham-fisted and desperate. We are getting to the point where more of us see this crap for what it is in real time. As soon as we hear it we know this is "them" trying to create despair and hopelessness. I believe it actually reveals that they are experiencing these emotions.

Thanks Modwiz, I know you did not intend it .......
    I'm confused. Intend what precisely?

Nothing in your reality.....You just triggered something in mine !!

synchrinicity in my holographic brain, i am watching a two part vid on the holographic universe, ( really good )...i took a break
    had a quick look on RT and saw couple recent items, flicked onto this thread, saw your item about the 'Empire striking back'
    and it fired the nuerons in my cortex to post the RT vids, which i would not have done with out the 'empire trigger'..
    I probably would have just posted the gun one on its own .....

OMG mind control ....LOL...I'm on another break from holographic universe vid and its lighting up my nuerons all over ...!!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th December 2012 at 12:46.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

modwiz (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), spiritwind (15th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th December 2012)

16. Link to Post #150
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

This all has strong echoes of Martin Bryant's case.

I looked at Bryant's case long and hard and came to the conclusion that:
    • It was not him that did the shootings;
    • Bryant has a low IQ (low 60's) and Aspergers Syndrome (ie high functioning Autism).
    • There were too may inconsistencies and coincidences (eg the only police at the site had been called away by a "tip" that a bottle containing heroine [ended up being soap powder] had been found washed up on a beach an hour away -- the massacre started when police were at this remote site);
    • It appeared that Bryant believed he was participating in a staged disaster scenario (which had been happening in Tasmania previous to this);
    • The lack of individuals able to identify him on the day of the massacre as the shooter (even though many who saw the shooter knew Bryant and said it wasn't him);
    • The attendance of the media on site was orchestrated (there had been a conference held that weekend about 50 km by air from the massacre site);
    • The accuracy, skill and spread were not consistent with an inexperienced shooter (eg three shots to disable driver and vehicle engine; keeping one in chamber while changing clip; 64 rounds killed 35, wounded 22 and crippled 2 cars, 19 of the deaths [all head shots] occurred within the first 20 seconds at the Broad Arrow Cafe);
    • Bryant's lawyer was later sent to prison for theft;
    • Bryant's Mother was called in for questioning before he had been identified as being in the Seascape boarding house (he had told police negotiators his name was Jamie).
    The list goes on and on with the Bryant case.

Sorry for the natter, just Bryant's case set many precedence.
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th December 2012), Debra (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), taurad (15th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (15th December 2012)

18. Link to Post #151
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tane Mahuta (here)
    Is not the Federal Reserve Charter is coming up for renewal? over the xmas period?
    Based for example on this post by Amzer Zo, and also on this post from the AboveTopSecret thread you linked, I'm pretty sure that it is a myth that the Federal Reserve Charter expires at any set time.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Hervé (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), Tarka the Duck (15th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th December 2012)

20. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    oh Wow... The mind controlled killer(Adam Lanza)'s father is the Vice President of GE Capital.
    Do you have a link or more for this information? Thanks Rocky... I appreciate it.
    "Peter Lanza, who drove to northern New Jersey to talk to police and the FBI, is a vice president at GE Capital and had been a partner at global accounting giant Ernst & Young."
    hmmm, it wasn't GE capital, it was who Ernst and Young were auditing...Federal Reserve, Fanny Mae and the soggy vault...
    Would not surprise me. There's always more to the story, why this young man was chosen, or why Holmes was chosen for the Aurora theater shooting.

But I digress. The energetic result in the core of the matrix, is that a huge energetic wave of outrage, anger and fear is released and the Archon's feed on it like a vampire feast. The persons intended for the message, at Ernst and Young, who were going against the Archon agenda, get their lives completely ruined, the innocents who were ritually blood sacrificed provide the inertia for the collective to offer up their energy to the Archons.

It's the oldest trick in the book, not anything new. It has just become more overt in it's nature, and is no longer hidden in secret. May the collective, with our help, wake up to the fact that it is an energetic quantum vibration which determines our reality, and this is why the Archon's do these types of human sacrifice, to magnify the frequencies of fear and anger, so that they can keep us in bondage!

Like we-R-one has stated, the anecdote is the energy we put into the matrix in response. Do we feed the fear and anger, focus on the minutia of event logistics, or do we rebuke the Zionists, their Archonic agenda, and give love to the quantum field of energy?

If we allow the fear to take hold, we get more control, divisiveness, new legislation, the collective focusing on things which are in contravention to what is happening at the quantum level of energetics, and chaos, anger, confusion, or any of the discordant and polarized emotional states offering up the energy for the vampires to feed on.

We need to "grok" this. I know how I'm going to handle the conversations with the family this year when my liberal brother in law starts shooting his mouth off about crazed lone gunmen and gun control. I may spoil all the Christmas cheer this year, but I'll leave an impact of truth with it!
    Last edited by gripreaper; 15th December 2012 at 13:08.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Belle (15th December 2012), Gardener (15th December 2012), Heather2017 (15th December 2012), modwiz (15th December 2012), PurpleLama (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), TargeT (15th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th December 2012), ulli (15th December 2012), Wind (16th December 2012)

22. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Thanks Kindred i had not seen this before, they do fit the TR 3b description.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This item was reffered to at the end of the Death Star clip
    this is the military craft they will publically show us . Maybe
    to deflect attention from the ever increasing TR 3b sightings ?

Published on 11 Dec 2012

On Tuesday, the US Air Force launched the unmanned craft X-37B. The test vehicle has
    been surrounded in a cloud of secrecy and it is believed that the space plane is being
    used to spy on America's enemies, but what is the drone's real purpose? RT's Liz Wahl
    brings us more on the craft.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th December 2012 at 13:14.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th December 2012)

24. Link to Post #154
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    I grew up with guns so it is very difficult for me to see guns as being a problem. People shoot guns, guns do not make a choice... people do. I remember seeing a sign about this that was very telling... I'll see if I can find it and post. What happened was HORRIBLE. Deeply horrible. But I do believe in the right to carry arms and to be able to protect yourself if necessary.
    I agree Kristin,

The problem are not guns.

Canada has an average of 200 gun kills per year.

The US has more than 9000 gun kills per year.

How come two neighboring countries be so different regarding this issue?

There´s something wrong with the US and prohibiting guns wont solve it.

When you have a disease, you have to treat the cause, not the symptoms.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 15th December 2012 at 13:29.

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Curt (17th December 2012), Debra (16th December 2012), Earth Angel (15th December 2012), Gardener (15th December 2012), jagman (15th December 2012), modwiz (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), spiritguide (15th December 2012), spiritwind (15th December 2012), Tarka the Duck (15th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th December 2012), Wind (16th December 2012)

26. Link to Post #155
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Canada has an average of 200 gun kills per year.

The US has more than 9000 gun kills per year.
    Part of that could be due to population difference. The U.S. has 9 times as many people.

But even factoring that out, your numbers evaluate to 29 per million in the US, versus only 6 per million in Canada.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Debra (16th December 2012), RMorgan (15th December 2012), spiritwind (15th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #156
    Hungary Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ok, I got a feeling that all this is NOT a coincidence.

The name of the shooter is Adam Lanza. Lanza means LANCE in Spanish - LANCELOT, King Arthur's chief knight

Mark Twain wrote a novel called: A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's court

Then, the VERY SAME DAY:
    http://www.theolympian.com/2012/12/14/2354063/police-respond-to-report-of-gunfire.html

Interestingly enough, there are a few books by J.M.C. Blair (John Michael Curlovich) called

"The Excalibur murders: Merlin Investigation #1" (2008)
    "The Lancelot murders: Merlin Investigation #2" (2009)
    "The Pendragon murders: Merlin Investigation #3" (2010)

I wonder where this all leads....

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to musicadi For This Post:

Curt (17th December 2012), Debra (16th December 2012), modwiz (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th December 2012)

30. Link to Post #157
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

I always love walking into a place like a hospital, where there is a sign on every entrance door saying:

Quote For your safety, weapons of any kind are not allowed on the premisis.
    Right, for my own safety, disarm myself.(LOL) One look at the unarmed, pencil necked security guy driving around in his golf cart, and never a real cop in sight, would be enough to cause any "crazed" gunman to turn right around and go get some lunch. Right...

Here's what those signs should read:

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  10.6 KB

31. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Oh man....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...usaolp00000009

"Reporters Interviewing Children In Connecticut School Shooting Adds Little News Value, Experts Say "

Anything to build the drama

As if these kids aren't traumatized enough.
    Last edited by astrid; 15th December 2012 at 14:13.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

eaglespirit (15th December 2012), EsmaEverheart (15th December 2012), Gardener (15th December 2012), jagman (15th December 2012), modwiz (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), spiritwind (15th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (15th December 2012)

33. Link to Post #159
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Tane Mahuta (here)
    Based for example on this post by Amzer Zo, and also on this post from the AboveTopSecret thread you linked, I'm pretty sure that it is a myth that the Federal Reserve Charter expires at any set time.
    I went to the Fed website & this is what I found.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/i...-to-expire.htm

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Hervé (15th December 2012), jagman (15th December 2012), Kimberley (15th December 2012)

35. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

They're coming after guns period, no coincidence with the new Psychiatric verbage coming out soon too, which basically says we are all "unfit"....

The hammer is coming down on our heads fast folk's.

Child sacrifice types of events with guns is an easy way to convince most of the sheeple "they are not safe" and that the gov must step in to fix things!

BTW: The shooters mother wasn't a full time teacher at that school (another lie)
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 15th December 2012 at 16:09.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

jagman (15th December 2012), modwiz (15th December 2012), PurpleLama (15th December 2012), RMorgan (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), spiritguide (15th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (16th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1 8 18 19 LastLast