+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19 LastLast

Thread: Connecticut shooting 26 dead, 18 children...

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

Default Re: Connecticut shooting 26 dead, 18 children...

this thread is getting exceedingly interesting, sorry for what happened kindred and thanks for sharing.

the fed reserve has no expiration date, wow, makes the devil worst still. tks Tane

more I read you guys, more I think too that this is a case of controlled of a mentally unbalanced being

2. Link to Post #162
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

deleted caught up in something else..
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

3. Link to Post #163
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Yes, there is a mass awakening. We are awakening to the reality of what is truly happening around our planet.

“Awakening” is NOT some metaphysical shifting into a perfect lovely world.

Yes, humanity is becoming more conscious. We are becoming conscious of where we on a global scale are headed. Conscious means one simply becomes aware or more cognizant of something.

“Consciousness” is not some loosely defined state of enlightenment that allows one to somehow step into a higher dimension of superior spirituality.

Humanity on a global scale is beginning to understand that we are being ‘herded’ and ‘strategized ‘into becoming a planet that will be controlled from the position of ONE government or ruling force. The term One World Order or Government has been thrown around so much that the full impact of this has lost its meaning.

It is multifaceted and layered and has been unfolding for many generations.

Stop and think for a bit what it would take for all the different races, countries, religions, cultures to be moved into this unified one world governed state.

It would take exactly what we are seeing unfold now and in very rapid succession . . . . the next years are going to be extremely difficult.

BUT what only a very very very few have begun to realize is this very traumatic transition we are and will be going through for many years is what will get us to the place of unity and relative peace. Birth is bloody and traumatic and painful.

Being in a state of a Unified One World Government is what will move us into greater technological advances for All Of Humanity on our beautiful planet. There will be abundant technology that will move us into a sustainability, free energy, resource driven economy and all the rest we dream of and debate on Avalon. Not only here on Earth but this unified position will allow us to move into our place in the Solar System.

How do we think we will get to a “United Federation of Planets” (metaphorical term here) if we are not Unified first as a Planet?

I am for the most part what most would call a full blooded patriotic red neck woman . . . fully armed and loaded and capable on many levels . . . .but even I know that this is where we NEED to go to move humanity and our Planet forward.

“They” are leading the way and making it happen. “They” have one side of the “pendulum path” and our path (or most here on PA) is the other swing of the pendulum. Both Paths want the same Future.

“They” supply the physical real time events and knowledge to herd humanity along . . . . .”We” supply the spiritual soul intangible wisdom to soften and heal what we must endure..

Both Paths will converge (in the future) to a balanced beautiful Future Earth . . . this time . . . but it will take at least another 50 years and/or several generations of humanity.

Yes , , , this event is horrific . . . but this is only the beginning of what we will see and what we will endure.

Acknowledge this Truth and with acknowledgment comes empowerment on what we can do to move quickly through these next several years. If you acknowledge or become conscious or aware that THIS is what is occurring then with this truth comes a heartbreaking peace . . . . but with this poignant peace comes a very powerful Purpose.

4. Link to Post #164
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Tane Mahuta (here)
    Is not the Federal Reserve Charter is coming up for renewal? over the xmas period?
    Based for example on this post by Amzer Zo, and also on this post from the AboveTopSecret thread you linked, I'm pretty sure that it is a myth that the Federal Reserve Charter expires at any set time.
    I thought our buddy Ben Fulford said it was ended 2 years ago, but info hasn't been made public...

5. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

I thought his father was found dead at the house? Killed before he went to the school??
    and a news conference today says he killed his mother at the house before driving to the school........yesterday it was he entered the class where his mother was a teacher killing her and her students......the lies begin (or began yesterday??)

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    oh Wow...

The mind controlled killer(Adam Lanza)'s father is the Vice President of GE Capital.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/connec...3#.UMvaN0bDVSI
    Do you have a link or more for this information? Thanks Rocky... I appreciate it.
    "Peter Lanza, who drove to northern New Jersey to talk to police and the FBI, is a vice president at GE Capital and had been a partner at global accounting giant Ernst & Young."

this is good information... but we need to have a few more for backup... I'm also looking!

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 15th December 2012 at 17:42.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

amandapoet (17th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,640 times in 18,693 posts

Published on 15 Dec 2012

Lt Paul Vance, Connecticut state police spokesman: "We have established the point of entry.
    I can tell you he was not voluntrily let into the school at all. He forced his way into the school.".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BBC on line....

15 December 2012 Last updated at 16:52

Newtown school gunman 'forced his way in', police say

vid on link..

The gunman who killed 20 children and six adults at a school in Newtown, Connecticut, forced his way into the building, police say.
    The suspect, named in media reports as Adam Lanza, was not "voluntarily let in", said Lt Paul Vance.He said police had found
    "very good evidence" which would help them establish a motive.The only person hurt in the attack at Sandy Hook Elementary
    School would be "instrumental" in the inquiry, he said.The gunman killed his mother at the home they shared before driving to
    the school in her car and opening fire. Reports say the guns used in the attacks were registered to her.President Obama has
    urged "meaningful action" against gun crime in the US in the wake of the attack.

"As a country we have been through this too many times," he said in an emotional White House address.
    "We're going to have to come together and take meaningful action to prevent more tragedies like this, regardless of the politics."
    American flags on Washington's Capitol Hill were lowered to half-mast and about 200 people held a candlelight vigil for the victims.
    A vigil and a memorial service were held in Newtown, a prosperous town of about 27,000 people.The children killed at Sandy Hook
    Elementary were aged between five and 10, although the exact ages of the victims have not been revealed.All the victims have now
    been identified, Lt Vance said, and their names would be released later. Principal Dawn Hochsprung is believed to be among them.

'Absolutely quiet'

Friday's killings took place in two rooms within a single section of the school, police have said. The shooting lasted just a few minutes.
    As they heard the shots, teachers in other parts of the building tried to protect children by locking doors and ushering them into closets.
    "I told them we had to be absolutely quiet, because I was just so afraid if he did come in, then he would hear us and just start shooting
    the door," said teacher Kaitlin Roig. "I said to them, 'I need you to know that I love you all very much and that it's going to be okay',
    because I thought that was the last thing they were ever going to hear."Library clerk Maryann Jacob described telling 18 children to crawl
    into a storage room, before barricading the door with a filing cabinet. "We set them up with paper and crayons," she said.
    Dr Jeannie Pasacreta, a nurse practitioner and psychologist who has been advising parents on how to talk to their children, says neighbours
    have been cancelling Christmas parties and taking down decorations.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20742462

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

RMorgan (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    I grew up with guns so it is very difficult for me to see guns as being a problem. People shoot guns, guns do not make a choice... people do. I remember seeing a sign about this that was very telling... I'll see if I can find it and post. What happened was HORRIBLE. Deeply horrible. But I do believe in the right to carry arms and to be able to protect yourself if necessary.
    I agree Kristin,

The problem are not guns.

Canada has an average of 200 gun kills per year.

The US has more than 9000 gun kills per year.

How come two neighboring countries be so different regarding this issue?

There´s something wrong with the US and prohibiting guns wont solve it.

When you have a disease, you have to treat the cause, not the symptoms.

Raf.
    US population is 10 times that of Canada eh, so 4.5 times the occurrence by population...

We have Presidents in charge of the war on drugs, who run the cartels hauling it in...

it's messed up, but guns aren't the problem...

it's the Jesuits, where's WeArefamily?

10. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Is not the Federal Reserve Charter is coming up for renewal? over the xmas period?
    Based for example on this post by Amzer Zo, and also on this post from the AboveTopSecret thread you linked, I'm pretty sure that it is a myth that the Federal Reserve Charter expires at any set time.
    I went to the Fed website & this is what I found.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/i...-to-expire.htm

TM
    our boneheads in Congress started a discussion on shutting the Fed...

and passed a law to keep "In God We Trust" on money...

rotsa ruck...

part of the mind control program keeping politicians in line...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 15th December 2012 at 17:51.

11. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,640 times in 18,693 posts

Coincidently this story was going on.....Talking about
    a situation similar to this ....

Published on 14 Dec 2012

Until Tuesday, Illinois was the only state that completely banned carrying concealed weapons.
    This change has caused different reactions. Brian Doherty of Reason magazine joins
    RT's Kristine Frazao to talk more about the topic.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th December 2012 at 17:55.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

” America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves” — Abraham Lincoln

link

Quote “Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States , in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” — Woodrow Wilson,The New Freedom (1913)

By President Wilson’s time the power elite bankers had already found a way to conquer the young country and rot her foundations with the help of British foreign agents then known as Barristers by hiding and removing from public awareness the legally passed and ratified 13th Amendment also known as the “Titles of Nobility” Amendment. The quintessential move though was the illegal passage of the 16th Amendment in 1913 which put the nation under the iron fist of a foreign owned private bank with a deceivingly American name; The Federal Reserve.

14. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Yes, I just found this (how many more inconsistencies can the come up with?):

Quote Shooter’s Mother Was Not on Staff at Sandy Hook: Supt.
    Saturday, Dec 15, 2012 | Updated 11:07 AM ES

It does not appear that Nancy Lanza, mother of the apparent shooter at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, was a staff member at the school, despite earlier reports.

Newtown Supt. Janet Robinson told NBC Connecticut’s Jo Ling Kent on Saturday that there is no record of Lanza in the school database.

"Mrs. Lanza, who I have never met, was not a teacher in the district," Robinson said. "She's not in our database as a staff member."

She might have been a substitute teacher or volunteer at the school, but that is not clear.....

A woman, believed to be Lanza's mother, was found shot dead insider a Newtown home.
    http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/l...183634891.html
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Belle (16th December 2012), Hervé (15th December 2012), Referee (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012)

16. Link to Post #172
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

it gets smellier and smellier by the moment...
    Are they trying to erase her?
    There have been mess ups big time in this case, to many not to notice even by the sheeple... But then again????
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 15th December 2012 at 19:33.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Belle (16th December 2012), Earth Angel (15th December 2012), Referee (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012)

18. Link to Post #173
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

My Facebook is blowing up with young adults, especially women (no offense, just stating the facts) calling for gun control especially a ban on assault weapons.

And all I can help but think about is the FAST AND FURIOUS SCANDAL.

Even if we ban assault weapons now...criminals and mass murderers will simply source them from the people who somehow were allowed by the ATF to obtain hundreds or maybe thousands of military grade weapons.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RampartRanger For This Post:

Fred Steeves (15th December 2012), PurpleLama (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), shadowstalker (15th December 2012), Snookie (16th December 2012), spiritwind (15th December 2012), TargeT (15th December 2012)

20. Link to Post #174
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Although I don't want the page at the end of the following link to divert into what they do to Palestinian school children, check out this page:

http://standeyo.com/NEWS/12_Pics_of_....of.day.c.html
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Belle (16th December 2012), Fred Steeves (15th December 2012), PurpleLama (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (16th December 2012)

22. Link to Post #175
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

On that same harmonic:

From http://www.henrymakow.com/:

Who's Really to Blame for School Shooting?
    December 15, 2012

Obama brushes away a tear, reminding us that he is not only a mass murderer in war but someone who would use another false flag tragedy to advance his masters' totalitarian political agenda.

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

The aftermath of the Newtown school massacre is beginning to resemble the 9-11 false flag.

The local police dispatch tape carries a report that a teacher saw two shooters running away from the scene. (3.25)

First officers in the school report the patsy dead. He may very well have been killed by the two fleeing men who were probably the whack team.

Police also report finding a shotgun. How do you carry a rifle, a shotgun, two pistols, and all sorts of ammo with two hands and kill so many people. You are obviously NOT alone. (Thanks to George Freund for this info)

The presence of other shooters may explain why the killer, Adam Lanza, 20, was wearing a mask, flack jacket and military fatigues. This is so he couldn't be distinguished from the other shooters. If he had intended to kill himself, he wouldn't need a disguise.

As with 9-11, when Osama Bin Ladin was blamed immediately, the culprit this time was guns. A chorus of calls for gun control went up from Barack Obama and his Illuminati Jewish handlers like Mayor Bloomberg of NY.

(left. Christmas present from Illuminati bankers)

Like 9-11, we can forget about discovering who really executed this attack.
    It would be some branch of government

The killer's brother Ryan Lanza, 24, said Adam was mentally disturbed. Neighbours called him "autistic." Why didn't the cry go out to know what medication Adam was taking?

Why isn't there a chorus of demands for a ban on psychological medications?

Turns out Adam was the product of a broken family. His parents divorced in 2009. His father moved away and remarried. His older brother hadn't seen him for two years. Why not a chorus of demands for support for marriage and family?

Turns out, a friend described Adam as a "Goth." Goths are Satanists who possibly would revel in such massacres. Why not a chorus of demands for a ban on Goth music and behavior?

How about a media ban on over-reporting massacres, because of the copycat effect? The US doesn't accurately report military deaths in action.

Do you think that if 27 soldiers were ambushed and killed in Helmand province yesterday, you would know about it?

(Since 2001 there have been 1,827 such flag draped caskets sent back from Afghanistan to the U.S. Wounded in action numbers total 15,460.)

From 1991 - 2009, there was a ban on photographing flag draped coffins.

Why? Because reports of military setbacks and photos of coffins are bad for morale.

School massacres are also bad for morale. The national morale.

But that's just the point. The Illuminati want to degrade and demoralize. They want to render us defenceless. They want TSA-style checkstops everywhere and more federal control.

So they blame guns, instead of blaming the real shooters, the multi-billion dollar drug industry, Goth satanism or mass media feeding-frenzies.

If teachers were armed, they could have defended the children. In Israel everyone is armed and ready.

Since our leaders love Israel so much, why don' t they call for more guns, not less?

Americans need protection - from their own Illuminati subverted government.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Antagenet (16th December 2012), Belle (16th December 2012), MorningSong (15th December 2012), Referee (15th December 2012), Rocky_Shorz (15th December 2012), shadowstalker (15th December 2012), Snookie (16th December 2012), spiritwind (15th December 2012)

24. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    it gets smellier and smellier by the moment...
    Are they trying to erase her?
    There have been mess ups big time in this case, to many not to notice even by the sheeple... But then again????
    from the link above...

Quote Without total control of the media the bankers knew early on that especially in America where the freedom of the press was guaranteed by the 1st Amendment in the Bill of Rights, their mission for absolute dominance over the entire population of the globe would not be possible. In order to destroy the Republic the attitudes and perceptions of the public would have to be dictated, led and manipulated. Actually the solution was simple, they did as they had always done, they purchased it…
    “In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press….They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers. “An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers.” — U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway, 1917

“The idea was that those who direct the overall conspiracy could use the differences in those two so-called ideologies [marxism/fascism/socialism v. democracy/capitalism] to enable them [the Illuminati] to divide larger and larger portions of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other.” — Myron Fagan
    they are in the final struggle, but we are too quick to see their actions... They are no longer hiding behind veils...

25. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RampartRanger (here)
    My Facebook is blowing up with young adults, especially women (no offense, just stating the facts) calling for gun control especially a ban on assault weapons.

And all I can help but think about is the FAST AND FURIOUS SCANDAL.

Even if we ban assault weapons now...criminals and mass murderers will simply source them from the people who somehow were allowed by the ATF to obtain hundreds or maybe thousands of military grade weapons.

an Assault rifle is easier to spot than handguns like the ones he used...

have they ever found his girlfriend, or was that a confusion between the two brothers?

26. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Although I don't want the page at the end of the following link to divert into what they do to Palestinian school children, check out this page:

http://standeyo.com/NEWS/12_Pics_of_....of.day.c.html

Soccer Mom's don't argue over there either...

27. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

The local police dispatch tape carries a report that a teacher saw two shooters running away from the scene. (3.25)

First officers in the school report the patsy dead. He may very well have been killed by the two fleeing men who were probably the whack team.

Police also report finding a shotgun. How do you carry a rifle, a shotgun, two pistols, and all sorts of ammo with two hands and kill so many people. You are obviously NOT alone. (Thanks to George Freund for this info)

The presence of other shooters may explain why the killer, Adam Lanza, 20, was wearing a mask, flack jacket and military fatigues. This is so he couldn't be distinguished from the other shooters. If he had intended to kill himself, he wouldn't need a disguise.

As with 9-11, when Osama Bin Ladin was blamed immediately, the culprit this time was guns. A chorus of calls for gun control went up from Barack Obama and his Illuminati Jewish handlers like Mayor Bloomberg of NY.

(left. Christmas present from Illuminati bankers)

Like 9-11, we can forget about discovering who really executed this attack.
    It would be some branch of government

The killer's brother Ryan Lanza, 24, said Adam was mentally disturbed. Neighbours called him "autistic." Why didn't the cry go out to know what medication Adam was taking?

Why isn't there a chorus of demands for a ban on psychological medications?

Turns out Adam was the product of a broken family. His parents divorced in 2009. His father moved away and remarried. His older brother hadn't seen him for two years. Why not a chorus of demands for support for marriage and family?

Turns out, a friend described Adam as a "Goth." Goths are Satanists who possibly would revel in such massacres. Why not a chorus of demands for a ban on Goth music and behavior?

How about a media ban on over-reporting massacres, because of the copycat effect? The US doesn't accurately report military deaths in action.

Do you think that if 27 soldiers were ambushed and killed in Helmand province yesterday, you would know about it?

(Since 2001 there have been 1,827 such flag draped caskets sent back from Afghanistan to the U.S. Wounded in action numbers total 15,460.)

From 1991 - 2009, there was a ban on photographing flag draped coffins.

Why? Because reports of military setbacks and photos of coffins are bad for morale.

School massacres are also bad for morale. The national morale.

But that's just the point. The Illuminati want to degrade and demoralize. They want to render us defenceless. They want TSA-style checkstops everywhere and more federal control.

So they blame guns, instead of blaming the real shooters, the multi-billion dollar drug industry, Goth satanism or mass media feeding-frenzies.

If teachers were armed, they could have defended the children. In Israel everyone is armed and ready.

Since our leaders love Israel so much, why don' t they call for more guns, not less?

Americans need protection - from their own Illuminati subverted government.
    Quote First and foremost, we have to consider the possibility that SSRI antidepressants like Prozac, Paxil, and Zoloft were in play. The drugs have been well studied. They do, in fact, push people far over the edge, scramble neurotransmitter systems, and result in patients committing suicides and murders.

My extensive school-shooting report, written a decade ago, lays out the facts about these drugs, and also about the amphetamine-type drugs prescribed for ADHD, like Ritalin:
    DNA level psychotic drugs are already being produced, but not for the general public...

with a blood test, it can break down everything in your system to know what is missing and make one single pill instead of the 7-15 people are taking twice a day...

all of our attention has been on bankers, but you want to lower health care costs... start healing people...

1 pill, change your diet and get a little exercise and you will live to 100+

that pill, could be made by the machine so you leave with a 1 year supply...

so no, I don't recommend banning prescription drugs, just the guessing instead of using science for answers...

the public isn't reacting like they expected this close to the 2nd largest Pro Gun Lobby in the country...

Quote Not being show on camera: Newtown parents who are expressing vehement anger and outrage and demanding to speak with Adam Lanza's doctor...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 15th December 2012 at 20:40.

28. Link to Post #180
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    [...]
    so no, I don't recommend banning prescription drugs, just the guessing instead of using science for answers...
    I do: why not chose humans over drugs:

About these pretty pills and their effect...

From http://www.sott.net/article/254512-R...the-White-Flag:
    Raising the White Flag

Lisa Guliani
    Sott.net
    Sat, 08 Dec 2012 13:06 CST

There is a disturbing pattern I'm seeing at work among the nursing staff and the nursing assistants - and these are the people who have the most direct interaction with patients and elderly residents at a healthcare facility.

What I'm noticing: there seem to be a growing number of people in these positions who are on psychiatric drugs. There isn't a day that goes by at work that some nurse or aide isn't discussing some new psychiatric pharmaceutical prescription she's just had filled. Today, one LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) was telling me about how she is now taking Prozac. I asked her why (she knows how strongly I oppose the use of psychiatric drugs). Others are on more than one drug simultaneously. The result is that you can't even talk to these people. They're not in there, if you get my drift.

This LPN said she was opposed to taking the drugs for a long time, but a few days ago, she "raised a white flag".

Pretty vague response, but I know some background to this and so I also know that this has more to do with not wanting to 'cope' than with not being 'able' to cope. It has more to do with avoidable money problems and lack of self-control with spending than it does with not being able to 'cope' with life. It has more to do with poor choices and bad decisions and lousy judgement and overall laziness. It has to do with wanting to be high all the time, not just on the weekend.

I see this all the time at my job - and what's happening is, the personalities of these people on the drugs are changing over time - and not in a good way.

[...]

The pill is the path of least resistance.

Instead of learning about alternative coping strategies or addressing that 'other' problem they don't talk about or won't admit about themselves, they mask what's really going on with claims of 'anxiety, depression, inability to sleep', inability to perform activities of daily living etc. ... I see this every single day at work. People who know just the right buzzwords to tell a doctor in order to get the desired prescription. They're laughing all the way to the pharmacy. I know, because I've watched them.

During the Great Depression, if you read historical accounts or talk to someone who lived through that time, people had it pretty damn rough. These brain poison pills weren't 'trending' back then. People were forced to do what apparently seems 'unthinkable' today: cope. Today, it seems like more and more people are allowing themselves to be convinced that they can't cope and using these 'excuses' to 'opt out' of even trying - and over time, the ones on these pills may be proven right - that they can't cope. The pills may ultimately ensure this to be so.

Who is getting better from taking all these psychiatric drugs? Do we ever hear about any of those people? Do they even exist?

I'm seeing an upswing in the number of pilled-up healthcare workers. I suspect that my facility isn't anomalous in this regard.

One more thing: What they call 'raising the white flag' used to be called something else back in the day: drug-seeking behavior.

Full article: http://www.sott.net/article/254512-R...the-White-Flag

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Gardener (15th December 2012), sigma6 (23rd December 2012), Snookie (16th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19 LastLast