+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2012 Doomsday Secrets Revealed: Special Report

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default 2012 Doomsday Secrets Revealed: Special Report

December 14, 2012

Who is behind the End of the World rumors and Why, for decades, has the mainstream media been peddling the 2012 End of the World myth alongside the Mayan calendar’s end?

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ZK-U5XDbFaM

http://www.prisonplanet.com/2012-doo...al-report.html

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: 2012 Doomsday Secrets Revealed: Special Report

I competely agree with Alex on this in general.
    Most people will find a way to cop out and not take responsibility

and I do agree that the machines like Cern are a huge problem.
    and monsanto and the nuclear issues and the terrorism issues
    all created out of greed and fear and the obcessive compulsion to control

Frankly I dont know how to stop all the bad things happening around the planet
    It is clear that if we rise up in mass they will take us out
    as police and military become more and more violent.
    as weapons become more powerful and far reaching
    and eliminate the ability for a resister to strike back
    or even hide

I think we all know this deep in our gut... that death awaits if we resist to strongly
    hence hardly anyone makes a move and we all keep praying that somehow, someway
    a shift in consciousness takes place.

Now it will either happen or not pretty soon.
    Pretty soon we all may have to march the streets like Ghandi,
    And some may take up arms or some other violent strategy forces upon us
    for we know they care not who gets killed who stands in their way

500,000 Iraqi children now dead.
    what makes anyone think the same fate would not await us
    they clearly have no attachment to innocent life, to any life in particular
    but their own

our best resistance I think is just closing our wallets
    and encouraging our best minds to find new sources of energy
    and finding a way to implement it, one by one
    city by city, county by county state by state

All in all as long a beer, football and Cable exist
    I think the only thing that will change is the Tv channel

not feeling so optimistic tonight
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 15th December 2012 at 09:17.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

butcherman (15th December 2012), Conchis (15th December 2012), jackovesk (15th December 2012), MorningSong (15th December 2012), niki (16th December 2012), Precog (16th December 2012), Teti75 (15th December 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,035 times in 3,480 posts

I think Alex Jones is putting the blame in the wrong place. Terrence McKenna, Robert Anton Wilson and the New Age Movement are NOT calling Dec. 21, 2012 the "end of the world." They are calling it the end of a cycle, and their view of this day is often more positive than negative.

His video begins with the culprits - it's the news media who reference 12/21/12 at the end of the world, not to mention Roland Emmerich and his disaster movie.

On the other hand, I do like one of Alex's points. We do have real responsibilities in the world and we just can't think that energies and forces beyond our control are going to fix everything for us while we idly witness their unfolding. We need to have a proactive attitude.

I for one, eagerly await the event or non-event in 6 days of 12/21/12 and also look forward to getting beyond so we can concentrate on the other great tasks of the mysterious universe that will befall us in the next 13 baktun cycle.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

ceetee9 (16th December 2012), DeDukshyn (15th December 2012), Nickolai (16th December 2012), pharoah21 (16th December 2012), RunningDeer (16th December 2012), skamandar (16th December 2012), Wind (16th December 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    I think Alex Jones is putting the blame in the wrong place. Terrence McKenna, Robert Anton Wilson and the New Age Movement are NOT calling Dec. 21, 2012 the "end of the world." They are calling it the end of a cycle, and their view of this day is often more positive than negative.

His video begins with the culprits - it's the news media who reference 12/21/12 at the end of the world, not to mention Roland Emmerich and his disaster movie.

On the other hand, I do like one of Alex's points. We do have real responsibilities in the world and we just can't think that energies and forces beyond our control are going to fix everything for us while we idly witness their unfolding. We need to have a proactive attitude.

I for one, eagerly await the event or non-event in 6 days of 12/21/12 and also look forward to getting beyond so we can concentrate on the other great tasks of the mysterious universe that will befall us in the next 13 baktun cycle.

You are right -- it has only been the elite controlled media, and the blind followers of them that have been hyping the doomsday. Try to find all the sources -- it is all media. Genuine "New Age" people never, ever claimed doomsday, because they know a beginning is coming! Hence the term NEW AGE!!

The Mayans never predicted doomsday, Terrence Mckenna only ever said it was the end of the cycle; and logically, when my calendar ends at the end of this month, is anyone saying "doomsday?"

The elite have a good idea what this day represents, they sent conquistadors to destroy all knowledge in the Americas, and now they hype doomsday via mass media - in relationship to the bit of knowledge that did escape. Is it just me or does this sound like someones plan for something?

Due to the fact that I have studied and can see all these correlations clearly, event or not, I will be doing my best to only express, Appreciation, Gratitude, and Praise on that day, and every day subsequent. If there is no event, I will still be a better person

My 2 cents
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 15th December 2012 at 19:32.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

jackovesk (15th December 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (16th December 2012), Kryztian (15th December 2012), RunningDeer (16th December 2012), skamandar (16th December 2012), Wind (16th December 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,814 times in 389 posts

Hard to believe someone putting Terrence Mckenna and Illuminati in the same sentence........I'm sick and tired of all these end of the world prediction dates.
    In regards to the new cycle approaching, I do believe this to be true. I feel that the video below presents some very accurate information on the new cycle approaching. They go to great detail to explain how things will SLOWLY change over in the new cycle in a very realistic fashion

People are so scared to believe in anything, for fear of being fooled, that they end up being fooled in to not believing.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pharoah21 For This Post:

Nickolai (16th December 2012), RunningDeer (16th December 2012), Wind (16th December 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Please tell us that is an exaggeration to make a point. Do you have a source for that number? It seems beyond monstrous and past understanding in the context of what is normal for human beings. If true, where is the nightly news with hour upon hour upon hour of discussion, as in the last few days with the school children's murders. I guess we must be drilled with the idea that someone else is the bad guy, doing all these things to us - to maintain the fear. Can't dare look inward and realize we are the monster?
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Kryztian (17th December 2012), niki (16th December 2012), RunningDeer (16th December 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by pharoah21 (here)
    Hard to believe someone putting Terrence Mckenna and Illuminati in the same sentence........I'm sick and tired of all these end of the world prediction dates.
    In regards to the new cycle approaching, I do believe this to be true. I feel that the video below presents some very accurate information on the new cycle approaching. They go to great detail to explain how things will SLOWLY change over in the new cycle in a very realistic fashion

Thank you for posting this, Pharoah21. I've watched it three times. Below are some rough notes. They are not in chronological order:

The path of the sun travels along the Galactic plane/equator takes 12,000’s to cross and another 12,000 years upward to reach the next peak. We are crossing the galactic lane on December 21, 2012 @ 2:44 AM. Another account is December 21, 2012 @ 10:05 AM.

The level of consciousness been in Pisces for the last 2,000 years. Which represents a mutable sign which we’ve worshiped an outside God/guru. Pisces was an age of divisions such as: color, culture, language, concepts and ideas.

At the vernal equinox on March 21, 2013, the path of the sun crosses over to Aquarius, it’s a fixed sign. It’s the age of harmony, understanding, unity consciousness.

It use to align up on Pisces/vernal equinox March 21; opposite sign Virgo on autumnal equinox, Sept. 22nd, Gemini summer solstice, June 22nd; it’s opposite Sagitarius at winter solstice, Dec. 21st.

But now the fixed signs;
    vernal equinox, March 21st Aquarius - air
    autumnal equinox, Sept. 22nd in Leo - fire
    summer solstice, June 21 in Taurus - earth
    winter solstice, Dec. 21st in Scorpio - water

So this is the most natural home for this Divine cross is in this fixed position. These fixed signs are very transformational in the human consciousness. (before it was mutable and before that it was cardinal)

In the Bible they are: the lion, the bull, the man and the eagle. In revelations the God is described as having in the four quadrants the face of the man, the face of the bull, the face of the lion, the face of the eagle. They’re going home: the equinoxes and the solstices are going home in their fixed positions, the most natural. Which translates to that we are getting ready to evolve at a really fast rate.

Yugas means world ages. Yuga cycles go from descending to ascending. Descending begins with Golden age/Satya Yuga. It devolves into Silver Age/Treta Yuga. Then we go to Bronze Age/Dwapara Yuga. And currently we are in the Iron Age/Kali Yuga which means iron. And these cycles go on continuously:

- Golden Age lasts for 1.768 million years. Humans live 100,000 years and eat gold and discard like a paper plate today. Highly advanced souls. Only occupied by mystics, serious Yogas and the demonics live on another planet. (so we’re separated by space)
    - Silver Age lasts for 1.296 million years and humans live for 2,000 years and they eat off silver. And now the demons live on another country on the same planet. The only thing separating them is ocean.
    - Bronze Age lasts for humans 864,000 (or half the length of the Golden Age) live for a 1000 years and they have good and bad in the same family. Cain and Abel. Adam and Eve.
    Iron Age lasts for humans live for 100 years, good and bad is in each and everyone of us. It’s not separate now. It’s in us. And we have to become conscious not to fan the flame of negative actions and it take some very strict codes of behavior to to get a ticket out of the material & prison world, a world where you can do anything you want.

We are ascending where the sun is taking us is into the Bronze Age/Dwapara Yuga era since the 1700’s. Though some say we are at the end of the Iron Age/Kali Yuga. Nonetheless we are at that time where a wonderful transition takes place. It will bring much peace, love, joy and wisdom to mankind. “The dead shall rise” means We have been dead in sleepfulness.

Life is just a ride. We can change things not by money or things over time. It’s right here, right now, it’s a choice between Love and fear.

Bliss is our birthright. We are made to enjoy Love and happiness. Bliss is always there. There’s so much potential for Bliss. It’s like a light that you turn on in a darkened room. Bliss is just there, waiting for you to tap into to it and as much as you want.

Now’s the time to embrace the Love and leave the fear behind. Fear means you have a fear of loosing something. What could that be? All those possessions out there? All those material illusions? Or your body? The body is going to died anyway. It’s only a matter of time. But the one that embraces the Love, is the one that knows that it can never loose. And when you find that love and knows that you can never loose even with intentionally created chaos, still remain in Love, then you receive the Bliss at all times.

When we say, “I’m doing some kind of spiritual practice.” What it means actually is that: I am finding out who I am? What am I? Who am I? Where did I come from? What am I doing here on this earth? Where will I go? You are actually demystifying these concepts yourself by realizing who you are.

Eventually you’ll get to the point where you’ll experience the truth of who you really are as opposed to the illusion of that you believe you are. You believe that you are this physical body, your thoughts, or whatever. The truth of it is, is that you are the Source of all those things. You’re the Source of your thoughts. You’re the Source of your body. You’re the Source of all your emotions. You’re the place from which all that comes. But we’ve been tricked into believing, that we are these things. But we are not these things, but we are actually the Creator of these things.

We are nothing short of Divine. We are undifferentiated (not different) Consciousness. As we remember who we are, acquiring more powers, we are learning that we are co-creators in this experience in what is about to happen.

Enlightenment means your becoming aware of what you really are. You become aware that you are one with God. And you are God.

Like a drop in the ocean, we are units of Divinity. We are deitific atoms of God, Units of God. We are sons of God.

The same God is in everyone. When one realizes that they are God, then one sees that same God in everyone.

Bill Hicks: Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness, experiencing itself, subjectively. There’s no such thing as death. Life is only a dream. And we are the imagination of ourselves.

Person, community, country, planet...these are just different levels of consciousness. But we are all the same consciousness.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

conk (17th December 2012), DeDukshyn (16th December 2012), Wind (16th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Please tell us that is an exaggeration to make a point. Do you have a source for that number? It seems beyond monstrous and past understanding in the context of what is normal for human beings. If true, where is the nightly news with hour upon hour upon hour of discussion, as in the last few days with the school children's murders. I guess we must be drilled with the idea that someone else is the bad guy, doing all these things to us - to maintain the fear. Can't dare look inward and realize we are the monster?
    Conk, this is a hard one. It all depends on where and who you read. Estimates are that one million people died due to the Iraq war. Half may be children, under 18, as this is an estimate of civilian losses. Included could be the death due to miscarriage and severe birth defects due to depleted uranium but likley the DU count is a separate count, as that is still going on. I have never seen an official number like say from the World Health Organization... but doesn't mean its not around somewhere. Most human rights organizations are screaming that the count from the USA is way under reported.

so maybe Im exaggerating, maybe not.

Always remember that a US childs life counts more than a middle eastern childs life by the media, in the government, the military and in the minds of many Americans.... elsewise we would not have this astounding retailation for the 3,000 dead at the WTC.

here is one opinion at 665,000 total civilian deaths. My number might likley be an exaggeration but I have read up to one million on less conservative sites. Im guessing that 1/3 to 1/2 or there abouts could be under 18

http://www.juancole.com/2006/10/6550...ince-bush.html

http://www.opendemocracy.net/conflic...eaths_4011.jsp
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 16th December 2012 at 17:38.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

conk (17th December 2012), Nickolai (16th December 2012), RMorgan (16th December 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Honestly, one death is too many.

From the Heart,
    Kristin

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

conk (17th December 2012), Kryztian (17th December 2012), Nickolai (16th December 2012), RMorgan (16th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread