+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 47 LastLast

Thread: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

1. Link to Post #461
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

Default Re: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

I herd about another school shooting today in California. California sheriff: Youth who shot classmate felt he'd been bullied
    Did anyone else find the "featured" sheriff's name disturbing?

Peaceful Journeys Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

161803398 (11th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #462
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Quote I herd about another school shooting today in California. California sheriff: Youth who shot classmate felt he'd been bullied
    Did anyone else find the "featured" sheriff's name disturbing?
    I've always wondered whether these jerks have one writer or a whole team of writers. Or maybe they just get drunk and come up with this stuff while they are yucking it up.

4. Link to Post #463
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

more from dutchsinse,

it turns out time stamps can be changed... https://youtube.com/watch?v=-p_U47N9tFY

5. Link to Post #464
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

James F. Tracy PhD, Associate Professor of Media Studies at Florida Atlantic University Interview.

The blog timeline:
    http://memoryholeblog.com/2013/01/06...acre-timeline/
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

avid (11th January 2013), Christine (17th January 2013), Cidersomerset (11th January 2013), Hervé (11th January 2013), Jeffrey (13th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #465
    Thanks

Regarding the link to "Christopher Rodia", have you seen the note on this video?

Also this video covers that incident:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Slorri For This Post:

Jeffrey (13th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #466
    Thanks

In hindsight...

Think about the Sandy Hook shooting while watching this! Especially the initial eyewitness testimonies and officials making statements about the event, it suspiciously mirrors Sandy Hook reporting methods/anomalies.

Watching the whole "Holmes Documentary" is not necessary to see these anomalies.....

The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary)
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

161803398 (15th January 2013), Hervé (14th January 2013), TargeT (14th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #467
    Thanks

The Lodge probably just a "coincidence" too..... everything else is.

Masonic Lodge in back of Sandy Hook School

A lot of info at this site:
    http://www.brendanhunt.com/
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 14th January 2013 at 22:37.
    SilentFeathers

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Hervé (14th January 2013), Slorri (14th January 2013), TargeT (15th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #468
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

http://benjaminfulford.net/2013/01/1...comment-192448

Quote On that note, the question of how long Obama will remain in power also remains unanswered. The gnostic illuminati say the staged Sandy Hook shooting incident may prove to be fatal for the Obama regime. The evidence that this was a staged mass shooting or else kidnapping of kids for Satanic ceremonies is becoming overwhelming. Here, for example, is Obama posing for a photo with one of the victims two days after she was supposed to have been shot.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3ouTA9sniwo

Here is another link:

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-...s-2447064.html

It may be that the entire Sandy Hook psychological warfare operation was deliberately sabotaged so that it would rebound back on the regime. The “personal fitness boot camp,” that Obama was forced to attend is pentagon talk for a disciplinary session, according to a Pentagon source. The military are, in fact, very upset about this incident and are trying to locate the children and round up the paedophilic Satanists who were entrapped by this flawed psy-ops.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

TargeT (15th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #469
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

The old guy who took in the kids and read stories to them the day of the shooting is being harassed by conspiracy theorists..... Read the comments below the article , its disturbing how many people feel this way....to be one of those Nut Jobs they are referring to I have to say...what I don't get is how did a group of 6 year olds escape the class while a mad gunman was on the loose?? they were apparently in Miss Soto's class who lost her life protecting her students.....how did these kids suddenly end up in the driveway of a house with their bus driver?? Wasn't this school equipped with security, screening, doorbell etc to even get in, so how did they just get out and run off ? I don't see any houses anywhere near the school, I believe they would have had to pass the fire station to get to any houses.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...155033813.html

a lot of Guests on this thread.......3 members 46 guests
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 15th January 2013 at 21:37.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Akasha (16th January 2013), Hervé (16th January 2013), InTheBackground (16th January 2013), TargeT (15th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #470
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Wiedner (on Rense) had a lot of interesting things to say about:

18. Link to Post #471
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Great video/radio program donk, i'm delighted that you posted it.

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Wiedner (on Rense) had a lot of interesting things to say about:

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

donk (15th January 2013), Referee (16th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #472
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Weidner's one of my favorites, I get excited everytime I see a new interview....glad you liked it.

21. Link to Post #473
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

what I don't get is Weidner states (and others), that something is very wrong with the scene at the school, no sign of ambulances with injured or bodies being removed ... they are parked down the road at the firehouse and don't seem to be moving........and all relatives, school staff, siblings are unemotional robots BUT he maintains that of course people died here......what proof do we have of that ?? no bodies seen? no one has ever heard from Adam Lanza since 2009, he could have died years ago, its like people are afraid to say that its possible NOBODY was actually killed......where is the proof?? nothing but MSM reporting that it happened, so it did ????

Also although I agree the nurse did change her story from one interview to the next ie she was under the desk WITH the secretary and then next telling she was under the desk saw his feet and then he left and THEN the Secretary came in to her office........but people are also claiming she changed her story from looking the killer in the eye, to looking at the shooters legs from under her desk......there is NO footage of her saying she looked him in the eye, only a MSM reporter CLAIMING she met the nurse and talked to her (but somehow forgot to record or film) and was told she had looked him straight in the eyes......Now I get that this nurse comes across completely unbelievable as some one who knew these kids and was in that situation, she is completely calm without a tear as she talks, and her accounting of the desk/shooter/secretary is a bit mixed up, but do we believe this reporter that she said she looked him in the eyes or was that more BS to keep the ratings high for her network??

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Akasha (16th January 2013), donk (16th January 2013), gooty64 (16th January 2013), InTheBackground (16th January 2013), jagman (17th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #474
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

EA, i took Weidner as taking the middle conspiracy road by not saying the massacre didn't take place and not elaborating on it being a satanic sacrifice etc.
    I agree with you though, what evidence does he have that people/children actually died.
    I think it's the archontic/psychopathic energy that we can't relate to that staged and did this event/massacre.
    It's over a month now, i doubt a real smoking gun or the truth will come out at this point.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

donk (16th January 2013), Earth Angel (16th January 2013), Referee (16th January 2013), TargeT (16th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #475
    Thanks

Has Adam Lanza Even Been Alive The Last 3 Years?
    SilentFeathers

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Alan (18th January 2013), Brodie75 (17th January 2013), Earth Angel (16th January 2013), heyokah (17th January 2013), RMorgan (16th January 2013), TargeT (16th January 2013)

27. Link to Post #476
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    The old guy who took in the kids and read stories to them the day of the shooting is being harassed by conspiracy theorists..... Read the comments below the article , its disturbing how many people feel this way....to be one of those Nut Jobs they are referring to I have to say...what I don't get is how did a group of 6 year olds escape the class while a mad gunman was on the loose?? they were apparently in Miss Soto's class who lost her life protecting her students.....how did these kids suddenly end up in the driveway of a house with their bus driver?? Wasn't this school equipped with security, screening, doorbell etc to even get in, so how did they just get out and run off ? I don't see any houses anywhere near the school, I believe they would have had to pass the fire station to get to any houses.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...155033813.html

a lot of Guests on this thread.......3 members 46 guests
    To add to your questions, Earth Angel, why would a bus driver -- and never mind the question why did a bus driver have these kids, considering it was 9:30 a.m., don't bus drivers just leave after dropping the kids off? Ours do... -- but why would a bus driver, a person who by profession is charged with the safety of students while they have them in their possession, just up and leave presumably horribly traumatized kids with a complete stranger? Where did the supposed bus driver go, exactly?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InTheBackground For This Post:

Earth Angel (16th January 2013), SilentFeathers (16th January 2013), TargeT (16th January 2013)

29. Link to Post #477
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Getting murkier than ever... see this video posted by Gordon Duff of VT which seems to contradict what I brought up in post # 407:

Take that video down! That IS NOT Rodia's car! We cleared that up weeks ago! You do a disservice! How about we scream out LIBOR again as well with absolutely zero evidence to support it? Way to make those who believe the hoax story look like idiots. Cmon!
    3 hours ago
    police disagree with you
    2 hours ago
    do this...tell me why the police describe Rodia's car as a "possible suspect vehicle" and we can talk. your response is insubstantial. I did supply the evidence, I have the DMV check on the car.
    What do you have?
    Are you Sorcha Faal?
    • · 2 hours ago

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

spiritwind (17th January 2013)

31. Link to Post #478
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote A man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town, according to the source.
    You'll have to skip a whole article to find that sentence at the bottom of it...

Full article: http://newtownbee.com/News/2012-12-2...ma%20Treatment
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

kudzy (17th January 2013)

33. Link to Post #479
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Many people have described what they heard, and used the words 'popping sound', does that sound feasable, that they would all use that term, given the type of gun/guns that were allegedly used?
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

jagman (17th January 2013)

35. Link to Post #480
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,532 times in 32,788 posts

-------

Read this important Camelot page:

http://projectcamelot.org/svali.html

Svali is the pseudonym of a female Illuminati whistleblower, who for many years was based in San Diego. She fled after converting to Christianity, and is an astoundingly brave woman. Her testimony is spine-chilling. I am in no doubt that it's all true.

On the page is a link to an interview she did with Greg Szymanski a few years ago in which the recounts her witnessing a child sacrifice in the Vatican (as a young child herself). This is not for the faint-hearted. I've listened to it once only, and was glad I did; but once was enough, and I'll never forget it. It's forever etched on my mind.

Here's the connection. I am seriously beginning to think that the entire Sandy Hook event, complicit parents and all, was an Illuminati (not USG or DHS) operation. Read Svali's testimony, and I welcome all comments.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th January 2013 at 04:24.

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

161803398 (18th January 2013), Adi (18th January 2013), Calz (17th January 2013), Christine (17th January 2013), Daughter of Time (17th January 2013), Hervé (17th January 2013), heysoulsister (17th January 2013), InTheBackground (17th January 2013), Jean-Marie (17th January 2013), Limor Wolf (17th January 2013), Referee (17th January 2013), Reinhard (17th January 2013), seko (17th January 2013), SilentFeathers (17th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 47 LastLast