+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst 1 10 20 47 LastLast

Thread: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,613 times in 21,526 posts

Default Re: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    MK-ULTRA apparently is deeply involved in this Sandy Hook mess, no surprise there...

http://rense.com/general95/mkultra.html
    Thanks for that link - interesting.

This article starts off seeming to be more general, but gets into specific details later on.

One way to read it is to search for the word "Connecticut" to identify the details more specifically related to the current Sandy Hook Newtown Massacre. Newtown is in the state of Connecticut, USA.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

161803398 (21st December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), Hervé (21st December 2012)

3. Link to Post #182
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

Here is something else for you all to mull over that I just found via a friends Fb page who has been looking into this stuff... let me knwo what you all thing. I will attach a pic and also a you tube video relating to some of the actors in question.

http://youtu.be/AfScPPysADQ

I don't knwo how long either of these will be available for, and if they have been debunked I apologise. I just though I would open it up to more investigation.

Thank You
    PVM
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

Akasha (23rd December 2012), Hervé (21st December 2012), InTheBackground (23rd December 2012), seko (21st December 2012), sigma6 (23rd December 2012), TargeT (20th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #183
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

CARLOS SANTANA ON CONNECTICUT SHOOTING:

We are a violent country; that is our history & our present. It is internalized in all of us. We kill for money, for power, for influence & for attention. I say "we" because I am a taxpayer & my money supports wars abroad as well as mass incarceration at home. Time to stop acting surprised when Americans kill children on our own lands; we do it abroad in the name of "anti terrorism" "foreign aid"
    & "democracy" everyday. On every continent. Indigenous children are most often the ones under attack, simply because their existence challenges America's reign of superiority. Until our culture learns to value human life over currency & power, this will be our reality.

True, a country built on dehumanization is likely to perpetuate cycles of violence. There is hope though, because culture is not set in stone! We are subject to it, but we also shape it. Banning weapons is not culture shaping, it is just law. Shaping culture starts with how we educate our youth on how to place value on community & our place in Mother Nature. & we must speak truthfully about our history. Do not lose hope, fam. Let's get educated on this issue of violence...

Even at home, we criminalize our youth before they even know how to read, destining them for a future in prison or 6 feet under. Do you value all life the same? Do you think things have no value except as commodity? Do you think children whose parents don't like America's policies of violence deserve to die? Let's change what we teach our future generations so that they don't have to wake up everyday in the middle of multiple wars. All it takes is a willingness to change how we treat each other & how we perceive ourselves. Life is too beautiful to keep robbing children of their futures. Peace.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Calz (21st December 2012), Carmody (21st December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), Flash (21st December 2012), Kindling (23rd December 2012), Kindred (29th December 2012), Pam (22nd December 2012), spiritwind (21st December 2012), TargeT (20th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #184
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    "Bretton Woods
    Breaking news today was that Adam Lanza was alone in the days leading up to the Newstown shooting, when his mother had traveled to Bretton Woods Resort, New Hampshire, to take a mini-vacation. Adam Lanza was was unsupervised for two and a half days with his mom’s guns before Friday’s massacre, according to a new report from HLN.".
    for some reason my brain latched on to this.... it could just be simple pattern reccognition...

Quote A Retrospective on the Bretton Woods System: Lessons for International Monetary Reform (National Bureau of Economic Research Project Report)

Book Title :A Retrospective on the Bretton Woods System: Lessons for International Monetary Reform (National Bureau of Economic Research Project Report)

At the close of the Second World War, when industrialized nations faced serious trade and financial imbalances, delegates from fortyfour countries met in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, in order to reconstruct the international monetary system. In this volume, three generations of scholars and policy makers, some of whom participated in the 1944 conference, consider how the Bretton Woods System contributed to unprecedented economic stability and rapid growth for 25 years and discuss the problems that plagued the system and led to its eventual collapse in 1971. The contributors explore adjustment, liquidity, and transmission under the System the way it affected developing countries and the role of the International Monetary Fund in maintaining a stable rate. The authors examine the reasons for the System's success and eventual collapse, compare it to subsequent monetary regimes, such as the European Monetary System, and address the possibility of a new fixed exchange rate for today's world.

I also thought I had heard "bretton woods" in a movie recently, but I cannot find it via google.. very possibly nothing here..
    Thanks, TargetT. Those two words rang a loud bell in my head. There is something huge building and unraveling at the same time. Dots to be connected are being put out. Psychopaths love to drop morsels in front of people. Their contempt for average intelligence make them do it out of spiteful delight. Sure, the average person is a butter knife, but there are also some razor sharp minds involved here. What utility seeing these things will have, remains to be seen.

8. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Positive Vibe Merchant (here)
    Here is something else for you all to mull over that I just found via a friends Fb page who has been looking into this stuff... let me knwo what you all thing. I will attach a pic and also a you tube video relating to some of the actors in question.

http://youtu.be/AfScPPysADQ

I don't knwo how long either of these will be available for, and if they have been debunked I apologise. I just though I would open it up to more investigation.

Thank You
    PVM
    Holy sh i t, I may have been wrong after all, this really looks suspicious, those pictures

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Akasha (23rd December 2012), Aurvandil (21st December 2012), InTheBackground (2nd January 2013), seko (21st December 2012), TargeT (21st December 2012)

10. Link to Post #186
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

My analysis of the coroner video is that it sounds like "professional" gunmen were used

see post here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post602909 (put it in the wrong thread accidently)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Curt (21st December 2012), gaiagirl (24th December 2012), Mozart (21st December 2012), ThePythonicCow (21st December 2012)

12. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

More Batman connections people wer mailed things from the Dark Night movie that said attack Snay Hook. Aj breaks it down. If this is true someone needs to come forward with this!!!!

Last edited by Referee; 21st December 2012 at 00:50.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Curt (21st December 2012), Reinhard (21st December 2012)

14. Link to Post #188
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Holy sh i t, I may have been wrong after all, this really looks suspicious, those pictures
    Careful - from the Youtube channel (https://youtube.com/watch?v=AfScP...ature=youtu.be) I see that DallasGoldBug posted this.

DallasGoldBug has a long and dubious history documented here on this forum, for putting up such matches of people, frequently of dubious value, sometimes of clearly bogus value.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

applecrusher1992 (22nd December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), Flash (21st December 2012), Hervé (21st December 2012), Mozart (21st December 2012), Referee (21st December 2012)

16. Link to Post #189
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

the reason why I left it iopen to debate and for people to watch the video and make their own minds up Paul.

i thought it was of interest and might add something. Whether it is to be debunked or not is up to everyone else.

PVM.
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

TargeT (21st December 2012), ThePythonicCow (21st December 2012)

18. Link to Post #190
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Positive Vibe Merchant (here)
    the reason why I left it iopen to debate and for people to watch the video and make their own minds up Paul.
    And that's why I added my note about DallasGoldBug ... it could be useful in helping others make their own minds up .

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Positive Vibe Merchant (21st December 2012), TargeT (21st December 2012)

20. Link to Post #191
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

A few other discrepancies to add to the list:

From http://www.sott.net/article/254925-S...-foreknowledge:

Sandy Hook massacre: Evidence of official foreknowledge?

Niall Bradley
    Sott.net
    Thu, 20 Dec 2012 19:35 CST

© CBS

The moment it emerged that he was alive and was taken into police custody in Hoboken, New Jersey, many if not all of the statements previously made to the press by anonymous 'law enforcement officials' regarding Ryan Lanza and his connections could no longer have been known beforehand.

In the following passage of my previous article on the Sandy Hook elementary school massacre in Newtown, Connecticut, I made the following reference to Ryan Lanza being the named second suspect caught armed in the adjacent woods:
    Perhaps most astonishingly, this suspect arrested in the woods was named in an Associated Press report as 24-year-old Ryan Lanza. The original report has long since vanished of course, but you can see it referenced here. This was despite the fact that Ryan had already been named as the deceased suspect inside the school, lying next to two handguns.
    I have since found the original Associated Press report, which in fact states that it was "Ryan's younger brother", Adam Lanza, who was arrested in the woods. So let's take a closer look at this revealing report.
    2:25 p.m. CST -- A FoxNews report said:
    witnesses said a handcuffed man, dressed in camouflage was led out of a nearby woods by officers who reported to the shooting. The individual is Lanza's younger brother, according to the Associated Press.
    That Fox News report has since been 'updated', but here is the full original text and screenshot of the Associated Press report which places both brothers at the scene, one dead (Ryan), and the other arrested (Adam):
    AP source: Suspect is 24; younger brother held

Pete Yost, Associated Press
    Friday, December 14, 2012

© SOTT.net

Washington (AP) - A law enforcement official says the suspect in the Connecticut school shootings is 24-year-old Ryan Lanza and that his younger brother is being held for questioning as a possible second shooter. The law enforcement official says the boys' mother, Nancy Lanza, works at the school as a teacher.

The official also said Ryan Lanza's girlfriend and another friend are missing in New Jersey.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, the official said the suspect is dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

The official spoke on the condition of anonymity because the source was not authorized to speak on the record about the developing criminal investigation.
    Who exactly is this 'law enforcement official' that has access to the premier news agency in the country, and on behalf of which state agency does he/she work for?

How did they even know at this point that Ryan had a younger 20-year-old brother when there are no public records of Adam Lanza since 2009 and the two brothers had not seen each other since 2010, as claimed by Ryan? How could they have known on Friday morning that Ryan had a girlfriend and that she and another friend were missing in New Jersey? How did they even know that Ryan had any connection to New Jersey at all? The Lanzas' mother was dead at this point and their father only found out later through a reporter asking him about Adam, who had by then become the 'lone gunman' in the official narrative.

Surely the first point on the timeline at which anyone can even begin to discover these things about Ryan is the moment he piped up on Facebook and said "Hi, I'm alive, I didn't do it, and I live and work down here in New Jersey!" How could 'law enforcement officials' have pieced together details of his life but not known that he was actually still alive in the very location where they stated that his girlfriend had gone missing?

The only way they could have found out all this about Ryan Lanza was if they had 100% positively identified him as the 'dead gunman inside the building', then worked backwards from there by investigating who his next of kin were, then questioning family members, then discovering where he lived and worked, that he had a girlfriend and that she and a friend were missing, etc.

Such things take time to investigate, especially as they would involve cross-checking with police and other officials in New Jersey. And even before that, somebody there would first have had to receive local reports of two missing people before any connection could be made to the shooting in Connecticut.

Even if we granted these 'law enforcement officials' superfast detective powers, they would not have been able to travel back in time to rewrite the script regarding how they knew what they knew about the Lanza brothers, particularly Ryan. Because from the moment the official line was forced to deviate towards saying that Ryan Lanza was no longer the 'dead shooter inside the building', it became impossible for these 'law enforcement officials' who "weren't authorised to speak" (but heck, were telling lots of people lots of things that morning anyway, and whose credentials enabled them to speak through the Associated Press and other media outlets) to have retrospectively discovered all these connections of Ryan.

The only logical conclusion I can draw at this stage is that somebody or some group with high-level media access had FOREKNOWLEDGE of the crime, foreknowledge that is revealed by their 'anonymously' leaking to the press things which they could not otherwise have known, foreknowledge that exposes their hand in originally planning to use both Lanza brothers as patsies.

The above lead to that other story about Adam having stolen his brother's ID... but since the two hadn't seen each other since 2010, then... how come?
    Last edited by Hervé; 21st December 2012 at 02:37.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

161803398 (21st December 2012), Akasha (23rd December 2012), avid (21st December 2012), Calz (21st December 2012), Daughter of Time (23rd January 2013), gooty64 (21st December 2012), InTheBackground (2nd January 2013), Mozart (21st December 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (21st December 2012), seko (21st December 2012), SilentFeathers (21st December 2012), spiritguide (21st December 2012), spuddie (1st January 2013), ThePythonicCow (21st December 2012), Valerie Villars (7th January 2019)

22. Link to Post #192
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

I can't seem to find the Sandy Hook thread so I am putting this here,
    Mods if this is already up plz delete. thank you.

Changing Reality with The Hi-Jacker
    freerevolutionradio
    Published on Dec 20, 2012
    Broadcast Date 12/19/2012

NO SHOW DATA PROVIDED BY HOST

Very interesting stuff
    I have only listened to 20 minutes thus far, I don't know how much of it is about Sandy Hook

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y4gLfy53q_E
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 21st December 2012 at 03:19.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

23. Link to Post #193
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)

Changing Reality with The Hi-Jacker -- freerevolutionradio

Very interesting stuff
    So far as I can tell, this particular Youtube video hasn't been posted before.

I moved it into one of the existing Sandy Hook threads for you.

However I haven't listened to much of it. It's 1 hour 41 minutes long.

What little bit I did listen to seemed like some of the other discussion on this forum, weighing the various rumors and reported "facts", trying to make sense of it.

If he actually has new information, that would be worth spelling out in a post (readable words) here, so that readers could determine if they wanted to spend the time to listen.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Mozart (21st December 2012)

25. Link to Post #194
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Changing Reality with The Hi-Jacker -- freerevolutionradio

Very interesting stuff
    So far as I can tell, this particular Youtube video hasn't been posted before.

I moved it into one of the existing Sandy Hook threads for you.

However I haven't listened to much of it. It's 1 hour 41 minutes long.

What little bit I did listen to seemed like some of the other discussion on this forum, weighing the various rumors and reported "facts", trying to make sense of it.

If he actually has new information, that would be worth spelling out in a post (readable words) here, so that readers could determine if they wanted to spend the time to listen.
    Dude I dont do dictation lol..
    I also don't read that much online stuff as My eyes have gotten worse, that's why i don't go on that much anymore, To much reading and no glasses...lol for real.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

26. Link to Post #195
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dude I dont do dictation lol..
    I also don't read that much online stuff as My eyes have gotten worse, that's why i don't go on that much anymore, To much reading and no glasses...lol for real.
    Ah - it's my ears that are getting worse, not my eyes .

I wasn't suggesting dictation, but rather just saying in your own words, after you finish listening, a bit more about what's here.

If there is some important insight or information in a 1 hr 40 minute video, most of us will miss it unless someone (usually the poster) listens first and tells us in their own words an enticing summary of what's important here.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Curt (21st December 2012), seko (21st December 2012), shadowstalker (21st December 2012)

28. Link to Post #196
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Here is the two hour recording of the dispatchers commnications with the SWAT and other agencies. It gives the time stamps all along:

Here is the 2-minute abridged audio version where the encrypted messages have been removed:

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (21st December 2012), Daughter of Time (23rd January 2013), modwiz (21st December 2012), seko (21st December 2012), shadowstalker (21st December 2012), SilentFeathers (21st December 2012), spiritguide (21st December 2012)

30. Link to Post #197
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

From the same article as above http://www.sott.net/article/254929-D...arly-confusion:

Quote Bursts of gunfire were heard coming from Sandy Hook Elementary School over an 11-minute period, starting around 9:35 a.m. Friday, according to a review of the call. The details of what happened inside the building during that window are still being sorted out by investigators.

Quote Comment: "Bursts of gunfire" would have come from a semi or fully automatic rifle... the official story is that Adam Lanza was found dead with two handguns.
    Some parts of the transmission were encrypted and thus inaudible.

Investigators said Lanza first killed his mother at their home on Yogananda Street, then drove to the school, armed with a rifle, two handguns and a shotgun. Initial reports indicated that the shooter "could have multiple weapons, including long rifle and shotguns," the recording shows.
    Quote Comment: Actually, it is clearly broadcast in the emergency services' audio feed that "multiple weapons, including long rifles and shotgun" were found inside the building. So it's not "could have" found, it's were found.

It's also interesting that "investigators" are now saying that Adam Lanza drove to the school with "a rifle, two handguns and a shotgun." The rifle was "found in the trunk of a car" that morning, followed by the discovery of the shotgun in what must be a different car, later that evening. Look at this video where the discovery of the rifle is broadcast on US news channels:

Note that it's dark by now and that .233 Bushmaster rifle is supposed to have been long since found. It doesn't seem likely that they overlooked the shotgun during their first sweep of the car then only found it hours later while a helicopter happened to be overhead with permission to film...

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (21st December 2012), Calz (21st December 2012), Daughter of Time (23rd January 2013), InTheBackground (2nd January 2013), SilentFeathers (21st December 2012)

32. Link to Post #198
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Two days ago I was looking through some old photos and seperated this one out to scan. Coincidence maybe but it is a picture of the grand resort at Mt. Washington in NH. This picture is taken from the highway ajacent to it. Tought I would share it for those who would like to conceptualize it in relationship to the Brenton woods comments.

Hope this is clear enough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	bretonwoodsmtwash.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	19705  
    Last edited by spiritguide; 21st December 2012 at 14:53.

33. Link to Post #199
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

A repeat of another thread, but it goes with this one as well on the HOW they do it.

Now, instead of actors, what if we had parents, that smile because they are mind controlled to do so, thinking they have their own thinking??? And of course, the killer having the message to kill directly in his head

what about having seen an experiment going on that started by targeting a potential person' mother to go scared, then a potential individual to kill, then having a satanic ritual with children blood, then having a group brain control experiment by implanting reduce reactions and control thoughts within the parents brain, including the coroner by the way and may be even the cops.

Well, I am full fledge into conspiracy here

Last edited by Flash; 21st December 2012 at 14:38.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

applecrusher1992 (22nd December 2012)

35. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Quote What did the ex head of the US Army Intelligence and Security Command, Major General Bert Stubblebine say? (He was also a chemist, by trade, as in 'alchemy', of a quantum nature, was his specialty) - and I paraphrase): 'If people only knew the power that they individually have at their command.....'
    Yes, things really are as serious as I'm trying to indicate, here. The undercurrent of what I'm trying to say REALLY IS what reality itself most seriously is.
    Stop lying to yourself, in fear and pain, and confusion. You are both the answer and the question. You. it is not external. It never was external and never will be. You.
    I agree with a lot of what you are saying Carmody, I know someone studying the I AM discourses and meeting up with a student of the Ascended Masters, he said they told him there was a meeting in 1887 with the world elite at the time and discussed (told?) them how they were supposed to set up 'commerce' (or some system for managing all the wealth) and he said they also mentioned to him that everything today is set up to "tempt souls"... have to admit, I didn't find that too hard to believe...

I just made a recent post on the potential of mind, funny you mentioned it... Mind Science Kept Hidden
    This needs more fleshing out, my grammar corrected (my I'm feeling rather expressive today! haha, I'm sure it's just a placebo!)

The "You" is your experience which is a feeling of "I AM" that eludes conventional 'materialist' (Newtonian) scientific measurements in many cases. As Dr Wolf stated in "What the BLEEP" They have looked everywhere in the human body and couldn't find it. So being the brilliant materialists they were concluded it did not exist (bloody brilliant, but of course who or what just carried out the experiment???? (BIG DUHHHH HERE!))

Even common sense would tell anyone living, that the experience of "I AM" is quite real... Could it be that there is a quantum universe that makes up all physical matter? the very atoms that are the building blocks of all the physical elements? (material reality)

And thus our thinking is backwards, if this world (the material one) is the manifestation (or creation, like a virtual world exists in a computer 'environment') Show me the foundation, the building blocks, or the 'environment that would 'contain' this world... would that not be the quantum world? (a clearly existing, but non physical reality)

Is it possible there is a relationship between consciousness and this 'immaterial' world? Isn't that what quantum physics has been telling us for a hundred years? - (and eastern philosophy for thousands, where do you think they borrowed it from?) Has the answer been staring us all in the (mirror) the whole time?

The "YOU" is your conscious experience... Why take this for granted? When you know this experience (at least in the physical body, is our means of interacting with this physical world, like me typing on this keyboard) and it can all be taken away in heartbeat.

"The miracle of life is not [really] a question to be answered, but a reality to be experienced" - Frank Herbert, 1965
    and maybe now we are just starting to know why. [getting our question answered after all...]

I am more convinced each day there is a spiritual component that makes up our "experience" (I AM) interacting within this physical reality, that is itself a manifestation, ie. a product of quantum reality. And this just hit me, my professors used to say... (but they had it a**backwards)... that consciousness is epiphenomenonal to brain activity (ie some kind of 'by product') Those ignorant sops had it 180 degrees backwards!!) ...so I will correct it now...

Quantum physics (and by extension eastern philosophy) and my own experience, is all now clearly telling me that that it is physical reality that is "epi-phenomenal" to quantum reality, and my consciousness is a part of that world and a form of incontrovertible proof of its existence... hahaha!! "when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth..."

I feel I should further add... this "you" or conscious experience therefore is something we all are sharing in the 'real time' of Newtonian physics, so in one sense it isn't 'us' individually, except through the physical individual experience, but evidence of this common source from which it is derived. Perhaps "the source" that is commonly referred to both in quantum physics, eastern philosophy and in metaphysics... we do have the power to tap into it... that is our inheritance, our potential...
    Last edited by sigma6; 21st December 2012 at 22:12.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Flash (21st December 2012), spiritguide (21st December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst 1 10 20 47 LastLast