+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 47 LastLast

Thread: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

1. Link to Post #261
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

Default Re: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

Amazing that they'll try to shut her up but let others rant and rave like Alex Jones, Drake, Cobra, etc etc. This surely raises a flag that she poked someone in the eye.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Gardener (25th December 2012), Hervé (24th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #262
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Amazing that they'll try to shut her up but let others rant and rave like Alex Jones, Drake, Cobra, etc etc. This surely raises a flag that she poked someone in the eye.

Yep, the illuminati right arm in the USA: the American Psychiatric Association which, of course, works in a tightly knit association with CIA and all their mind control programs from MKultra to satanism... ever heard of the Greenbaum speech?

Then, check post # 260 as well as post #238.

Then check this thread about psychiatrists renovated bible, the DSM-5:

Psychiatry goes insane.
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th December 2012 at 14:31.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (25th December 2012), Flash (24th December 2012), Reinhard (26th December 2012), SilentFeathers (24th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #263
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

I have been a supporter of Dr. Rema Laibow for at least three years, sending-in the petitions that I felt relevant. At no time did I suspect either she, nor Bert Stubblebine were complacent in this tragic shooting. I suspected they were being used in a complex plot that was reinforced by my misinterpretation of Dr. Laibow's video, "I Am Adam Lanza's Doctor". Thank you Paul for getting to the bottom of that confusion.

With regard to the hacking of Dr. Laibow's websites, there is so much more to this part of the story. There IS a direct link between the shootings in Connecticut and the hacking of Dr. Laibow's website. Someone with more computer savvy will, no doubt, discover that connection.

I believe the area that needs investigating is related to the work Dr. Laibow does with exposing the pharmaceutical industry. There is an obvious connection between the pharmaceutical industry and this mass shooting, in fact, all mass shootings appear to have a pharmaceutical connection.

6. Link to Post #264
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Then check this thread about psychiatists renovated bible, the DSM-5:

Psychiatry goes insane.
    This could be one of the biggest "hints" to what this (these shootings) are/is actually all about......disarm the population, claim all people are mentally unfit, drug them in to zombies, and then go on a turkey shoot!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

eva08 (25th December 2012), Hervé (24th December 2012), heyokah (24th December 2012), observer (24th December 2012), Reinhard (26th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2012)

8. Link to Post #265
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Observer...

... if you follow the link provided under "Siberia Bill" in post # 260, you might, with enough perseverence, run into something like this:

Quote In Ron's Journal 67, Hubbard identified "the people behind the Siberia Bill", who he asserted were
    "... less than twelve men. They are members of the Bank of England and other higher financial circles. They own and control newspaper chains, and they are, oddly enough, directors in all the mental health groups in the world which have sprung up. Now these chaps are very interesting fellows: They have fantastically corrupt backgrounds; illegitimate children; government graft; a very unsavory lot. And they apparently, sometime in the rather distant past, had determined on a course of action. Being in control of most of the gold supplies of the planet, they entered upon a program of bringing every government to bankruptcy and under their thumb, so that no government would be able to act politically without their permission."[23]
    So that, on one hand they are majority share holders of "Big Pharma" and, on the other hand, controlling all the "Mental Health" institutions the world round... which lead us directly to a remake of the "Siberia Bill" but, this time, with people's "approval!"

Then, post # 260 and post #238 may start to make sense and your assumption of a direct connection between Dr. Laibow and the Connecticut false flag being substantiated with those posts.

The direct link is her posting that video and plainly saying that psychiatric drugging of people is horse sh!t and completely unnecessary: direct attack on the pill-pushing psychiatry and the the pill producers... that's usually a deadly combination to which she added a hint of (satanic?) rape of little girls.
    Last edited by Hervé; 25th December 2012 at 00:47.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (26th December 2012), eva08 (25th December 2012), heyokah (24th December 2012), observer (24th December 2012), Reinhard (26th December 2012), TargeT (25th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2012)

10. Link to Post #266
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

I'm reposting post 252 from page 13 because I think it may have been overlooked during the (important) quest for the "I Am Adam Lanza's Doctor" video.
    Here it is again, slighted re-edited:

In light of the Phelps/Sexton issue I decided to scan through some more of the various mainstream video reports related to the S.H. shooting and came across the one immediately below. At 6-11 seconds, shooting victim Victoria Soto's sister is presented sharing part of a memorial speech.

On hearing it I was immediately reminded of the infamous "Nayirah" who shared with the world her testimony of the alleged incubator murders in a Kuwaiti hospital by Iraqi soldiers back in 1990 (video below)...........

..........so I've created an audio file of "Nayirah"s performance with the audio clip of Victoria Soto's sister's speech interjected throughout to allow for an easier A/B comparison. The "Nayirah" audio, being of superior quality, is untouched. I did however significantly eq the Soto sister audio, boosting the high frequency range to compensate for what is a much more muffled and lower quality recording.

Download (downward pointing arrow below right of audio on SoundCloud page) and/or listen to the audio file here.

It should be noted throughout any audio or visual comparison that there is approximately 22 years between the two videos.

It may also be worth noting that Ed Chiarini / Dallasgoldbug has already identified "Nayirah" as (very) occasional documentary producer / director, Arden Wohl. It may also be significant that out of the three documentaries she has produced or directed, the only one with any form of description on IMDB is "Playground" being described as "A look into the sex trade of children"!

If you think I've gone down the wrong hole, feel free to pull me out!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Reinhard (26th December 2012)

12. Link to Post #267
    Thanks

Not sure if this makes much sense; I've watched it a few times and can't really see the same people, perhaps someone else`here can?

SilentFeathers

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

avid (26th December 2012), Reinhard (26th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #268
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    I think some of these people are plants
    I guess we shouldn't water them?

15. Link to Post #269
    United States Avalon Member kathymarie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 times in 240 posts

As for #3....the "grieving Robbie Parker"....CBS keeps playing his tearful and poignant "statement"....but do a search to see the entire video....someone had a camera running the entire time....he was giggling, laughing then just before he was instructed to step to the microphone he put on a sad face and started deep breathing exercises---much like an actor getting ready for a tough and tearful scene. You want to see something that STINKS? Watch that.
    [FONT="Impact"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]kathymarie

The mind is like a parachute--it works best when open.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kathymarie For This Post:

Aurvandil (27th December 2012), Hervé (26th December 2012), InTheBackground (16th January 2013), modwiz (25th December 2012), Reinhard (26th December 2012), Zelig (25th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #270
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    It may also be worth noting that Ed Chiarini / Dallasgoldbug has already identified "Nayirah" as (very) occasional documentary producer / director, Arden Wohl.
    I can't find the original, but from other hits I get on Google, yes, apparently Dallasgoldbug identified Nayirah as Arden Wohl.

This would be yet another good example of why I don't rely on Dallasgoldbug.

I am rather confident that Nurse Nayirah was none other than Nayirah (or Nijirah) al-Sabah, the daughter of Kuwait’s ambassador to the United States, Saud Nasir al-Sabah. See here, or view the following image from here:

On the other hand, I am pretty sure that Nayirah is not Arden Wohl. Here is a more recent image of Arden Wohl, from here.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

161803398 (25th December 2012), Akasha (25th December 2012), avid (26th December 2012), Hervé (26th December 2012), TargeT (25th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #271
    Thanks

I think the alleged shooter (Lanza) was dead before he even got to the school, no one (alive) actually seen this person arrive, enter, shoot, etc etc.....no one seen him do ANYTHING......but they seen two other dudes "detained" that morning, but the two detained "suspects" miraculously disappeared.

I reckon the school security cameras were mysteriously not working that day too?

ADDED: Another ritual swept under the rug to keep us "active minds" guessing or distracted

New gun control laws/bans will be the only thing that comes out of this...
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 25th December 2012 at 04:14.
    SilentFeathers

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Calz (25th December 2012), Fred Steeves (26th December 2012), gaiagirl (25th December 2012), modwiz (25th December 2012), Reinhard (26th December 2012), Tane Mahuta (25th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #272
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I think the alleged shooter (Lanza) was dead before he even got to the school, no one (alive) actually seen this person arrive, enter, shoot, etc etc.....no one seen him do ANYTHING......but they seen two other dudes "detained" that morning, but the two detained "suspects" miraculously disappeared.

I reckon the school security cameras were mysteriously not working that day too?

ADDED: Another ritual swept under the rug to keep us "active minds" guessing or distracted

New gun control laws/bans will be the only thing that comes out of this...
    No security camera footage because the criminals were white.
    Personally, I think the scumbags blew this one pretty bad. This thing is really falling apart. The NRA is digging in its heels. There is equal political opportunity for there to be a push for more Americans to be armed. The Oregon story is slipping out of control and is a perfect example for the non gun control story to be made. This is not to disagree with you as to offer a view that I see.

Merry Christmas.

22. Link to Post #273
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    This would be yet another good example of why I don't rely on Dallasgoldbug.
    Thanks for that, Paul. After seeing the Al-Sabah family photo I agree with you.

23. Link to Post #274
    Thanks

Not sure if this makes much sense; I've watched it a few times and can't really see the same people, perhaps someone else`here can?

Ditto: not very clear what's being insinuated there except the Phelps/Greenberg Sexton connection.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

avid (25th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #275
    Thanks

Article on the subject from the Global Research website entitled "The Sandy Hook School Massacre: Unanswered Questions and Missing Information".

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

gaiagirl (25th December 2012), Hervé (26th December 2012)

27. Link to Post #276
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

from the article:
    Quote The Sandy Hook School Massacre: Unanswered Questions and Missing Information
    Inconsistencies and anomalies abound when one turns an analytical eye to news of the Newtown school massacre.

“[My staff] and I hope the people of Newtown don’t have it crash on their head later.” –Connecticut Medical Examiner D. Wayne Carver II, MD, December 15, 2012

Inconsistencies and anomalies abound when one turns an analytical eye to news of the Newtown school massacre. The public’s general acceptance of the event’s validity and faith in its resolution suggests a deepened credulousness borne from a world where almost all news and information is electronically mediated and controlled. The condition is reinforced through the corporate media’s unwillingness to push hard questions vis-à-vis Connecticut and federal authorities who together bottlenecked information while invoking prior restraint through threats of prosecutorial action against journalists and the broader citizenry seeking to interpret the event on social media.

Along these lines on December 19 the Connecticut State Police assigned individual personnel to each of the 26 families who lost a loved one at Sandy Hook Elementary. “The families have requested no press interviews,” State Police assert on their behalf, “and we are asking that this request be honored.[1] The de facto gag order will be in effect until the investigation concludes—now forecast to be “several months away” even though lone gunman Adam Lanza has been confirmed as the sole culprit.[2]

With the exception of an unusual and apparently contrived appearance by Emilie Parker’s alleged father, victims’ family members have been almost wholly absent from public scrutiny.[3] What can be gleaned from this and similar coverage raises many more questions and glaring inconsistencies than answers. While it sounds like an outrageous claim, one is left to inquire whether the Sandy Hook shooting ever took place—at least in the way law enforcement authorities and the nation’s news media have described.

The Accidental Medical Examiner

An especially important yet greatly underreported feature of the Sandy Hook affair is the wholly bizarre performance of Connecticut’s top medical examiner H. Wayne Carver II at a December 15 press conference. Carver’s unusual remarks and behavior warrant close consideration because in light of his professional notoriety they appear remarkably amateurish and out of character.

H. Wayne Carver II has an extremely self-assured, almost swaggering presence in Connecticut state administration. In early 2012 Carver threatened to vacate his position because of state budget cuts and streamlining measures that threatened his professional autonomy over the projects and personnel he oversaw.

Along these lines the pathologist has gone to excessive lengths to demonstrate his findings and expert opinion in court proceedings. For example, in a famous criminal case Carver “put a euthanized pig through a wood chipper so jurors could match striations on the bone fragments with the few ounces of evidence that prosecutors said were on the remains of the victim.”[4] One would therefore expect Carver to be in his element while identifying and verifying the exact ways in which Sandy Hook’s children and teachers met their violent demise.

Yet the H. Wayne Carver who showed up to the December 15 press conference is an almost entirely different man, appearing apprehensive and uncertain, as if he is at a significant remove from the postmortem operation he had overseen. The multiple gaffes, discrepancies, and hedges in response to reporters’ astute questions suggest that he is either under coercion or an imposter. While the latter sounds untenable it would go a long way in explaining his sub-pedestrian grasp of medical procedures and terminology.
    and much more, very interesting background on the medical examiner, I'd say this is another big discrepancy... I was not aware how experienced the medical examiner is, his performance was not consistent with that.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Gardener (26th December 2012), Hervé (26th December 2012), modwiz (26th December 2012), Reinhard (26th December 2012), SilentFeathers (26th December 2012), spiritwind (26th December 2012)

29. Link to Post #277
    Thanks

Related to the Sandy Hook shooting?

Quote Body found in burned home of killer of 2 firemen
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...bster/1790293/
    In the article....

Quote One of the weapons recovered was a .233-caliber semiautomatic Bushmaster rifle with flash suppression, the same make and caliber gun used in the Newtown, Conn., shootings.
    Perhaps a coincidence? Hmmmmm?

He had a few guns, but of course they are only focusing on this one.....for legislation purposes I imagine....
    SilentFeathers

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Fred Steeves (26th December 2012), modwiz (26th December 2012), Reinhard (26th December 2012)

31. Link to Post #278
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Related to the Sandy Hook shooting?

Quote Body found in burned home of killer of 2 firemen
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...bster/1790293/
    In the article....

Quote One of the weapons recovered was a .233-caliber semiautomatic Bushmaster rifle with flash suppression, the same make and caliber gun used in the Newtown, Conn., shootings.
    Perhaps a coincidence? Hmmmmm?

He had a few guns, but of course they are only focusing on this one.....for legislation purposes I imagine....
    I draw your attention to the second paragraph in this linked KSHB news release dated 12/14/12:

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/nationa...uspects-mother

The hype regarding a semi-automatic assault rifle being used in this Newtown School attack is nothing more than dis-information. The rifle in question was NOT used in the shootings. Only hand guns were involved in any of the shooting inside of the school.
    Last edited by observer; 26th December 2012 at 01:06.

32. Link to Post #279
    Thanks

I'm aware of that Observer, but the MSM is making most others not aware of that.
    SilentFeathers

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Fred Steeves (26th December 2012), modwiz (26th December 2012), observer (26th December 2012), Reinhard (26th December 2012)

34. Link to Post #280
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

This was in the Horus Ra thread thanks to Houman, it describes how kids being drug will hallucinate, loose consciousness and do violent acts.

I am listening to it right now, the first few minutes up to Michael Moore piece, included, is about what is necessary to understand what is going on.

I think it fits very well with the youngs who did the shooting in different places (Aurora, Columbine, now Newton and others)

Starting at minute 55, the kids start saying what Paxil had as impact, hearing voices that tells you to kill, feeling depressed, etc.

Later on the parents say the problem is not the guns but the psychosis provoking drugs they are given.

Now, lets imagine how easy it is to be shooting orders to kill to their ears throuhg psychotropic technologies, if they are already weakened on psychiatric medication.

Last edited by Flash; 26th December 2012 at 07:10.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Hervé (27th December 2012), Jean-Luc (26th December 2012), Reinhard (26th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 47 LastLast