+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 47 LastLast

Thread: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

1. Link to Post #401
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Default Re: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

I must confess to having similar 'thoughts' that it was an 'experiment' on multiple levels, I surely can't explain the total silence from everyone involved in the face of so much critical evidence otherwise.
    The coronor type dude is a joke, my goodness the guy is so not a coroner. If he is then he is under some kind of influence or has rapid onset alzheimers.

No one except this one person above is saying anything in the way of DENIAL, no rebuttals, nothing!
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    I am beginning to think that, as another incidental yield of this false flag, there is also one of these Tavistock engineered social experiment as to how gross the discrepancies can be and a vast majority of a population still blind to them and buying the MSM "official" story to see how far their push can go or if the US population is ripe for the harvesting.

Conversely, it's also a culling of who doesn't bite the bait.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

avid (6th January 2013), Calz (7th January 2013), Debra (6th January 2013), Hervé (6th January 2013), InTheBackground (15th January 2013), Jean-Luc (6th January 2013), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018), modwiz (7th January 2013), Referee (6th January 2013), Reinhard (8th January 2013), Vrilya (8th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #402
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Shootings and psychiatric medications: Connecting the Dots

Quote Columbine mass-killer Eric Harris was taking Luvox – like Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Effexor and many others, a modern and widely prescribed type of antidepressant drug called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, or SSRIs. Harris and fellow student Dylan Klebold went on a hellish school shooting rampage in 1999 during which they killed 12 students and a teacher and wounded 24 others before turning their guns on themselves.Luvox manufacturer Solvay Pharmaceuticals concedes that during short-term controlled clinical trials, 4 percent of children and youth taking Luvox – that’s 1 in 25 – developed mania, a dangerous and violence-prone mental derangement characterized by extreme excitement and delusion.

Patrick Purdy went on a schoolyard shooting rampage in Stockton, Calif., in 1989, which became the catalyst for the original legislative frenzy to ban “semiautomatic assault weapons” in California and the nation. The 25-year-old Purdy, who murdered five children and wounded 30, had been on Amitriptyline, an antidepressant, as well as the antipsychotic drug Thorazine.

Kip Kinkel, 15, murdered his parents in 1998 and the next day went to his school, Thurston High in Springfield, Ore., and opened fire on his classmates, killing two and wounding 22 others. He had been prescribed both Prozac and Ritalin.

In 1988, 31-year-old Laurie Dann went on a shooting rampage in a second-grade classroom in Winnetka, Ill., killing one child and wounding six. She had been taking the antidepressant Anafranil as well as Lithium, long used to treat mania.

In Paducah, Ky., in late 1997, 14-year-old Michael Carneal, son of a prominent attorney, traveled to Heath High School and started shooting students in a prayer meeting taking place in the school’s lobby, killing three and leaving another paralyzed. Carneal reportedly was on Ritalin.

In 2005, 16-year-old Native American Jeff Weise, living on Minnesota’s Red Lake Indian Reservation, shot and killed nine people and wounded five others before killing himself. Weise had been taking Prozac.

In another famous case, 47-year-old Joseph T. Wesbecker, just a month after he began taking Prozac in 1989, shot 20 workers at Standard Gravure Corp. in Louisville, Ky., killing nine. Prozac-maker Eli Lilly later settled a lawsuit brought by survivors.

Kurt Danysh, 18, shot his own father to death in 1996, a little more than two weeks after starting on Prozac. Danysh’s description of own his mental-emotional state at the time of the murder is chilling: “I didn’t realize I did it until after it was done,” Danysh said. “This might sound weird, but it felt like I had no control of what I was doing, like I was left there just holding a gun.”

John Hinckley, age 25, took four Valium two hours before shooting and almost killing President Ronald Reagan in 1981. In the assassination attempt, Hinckley also wounded press secretary James Brady, Secret Service agent Timothy McCarthy and policeman Thomas Delahanty.

Andrea Yates, in one of the most heartrending crimes in modern history, drowned all five of her children – aged 7 years down to 6 months – in a bathtub. Insisting inner voices commanded her to kill her children, she had become increasingly psychotic over the course of several years. At her 2006 murder re-trial (after a 2002 guilty verdict was overturned on appeal), Yates’ longtime friend Debbie Holmes testified: “She asked me if I thought Satan could read her mind and if I believed in demon possession.” And Dr. George Ringholz, after evaluating Yates for two days, recounted an experience she had after the birth of her first child: “What she described was feeling a presence … Satan … telling her to take a knife and stab her son Noah,” Ringholz said, adding that Yates’ delusion at the time of the bathtub murders was not only that she had to kill her children to save them, but that Satan had entered her and that she had to be executed in order to kill Satan.Yates had been taking the antidepressant Effexor. In November 2005, more than four years after Yates drowned her children, Effexor manufacturer Wyeth Pharmaceuticals quietly added “homicidal ideation” to the drug’s list of “rare adverse events.” The Medical Accountability Network, a private nonprofit focused on medical ethics issues, publicly criticized Wyeth, saying Effexor’s “homicidal ideation” risk wasn’t well-publicized and that Wyeth failed to send letters to doctors or issue warning labels announcing the change.And what exactly does “rare” mean in the phrase “rare adverse events”? The FDA defines it as occurring in less than one in 1,000 people. But since that same year 19.2 million prescriptions for Effexor were filled in the U.S., statistically that means thousands of Americans might experience “homicidal ideation” – murderous thoughts – as a result of taking just this one brand of antidepressant drug.Effexor is Wyeth’s best-selling drug, by the way, which in one recent year brought in over $3 billion in sales, accounting for almost a fifth of the company’s annual revenues.

One more case is instructive, that of 12-year-old Christopher Pittman, who struggled in court to explain why he murdered his grandparents, who had provided the only love and stability he’d ever known in his turbulent life. “When I was lying in my bed that night,” he testified, “I couldn’t sleep because my voice in my head kept echoing through my mind telling me to kill them.” Christopher had been angry with his grandfather, who had disciplined him earlier that day for hurting another student during a fight on the school bus. So later that night, he shot both of his grandparents in the head with a .410 shotgun as they slept and then burned down their South Carolina home, where he had lived with them.”I got up, got the gun, and I went upstairs and I pulled the trigger,” he recalled. “Through the whole thing, it was like watching your favorite TV show. You know what is going to happen, but you can’t do anything to stop it.”Pittman’s lawyers would later argue that the boy had been a victim of “involuntary intoxication,” since his doctors had him taking the antidepressants Paxil and Zoloft just prior to the murders.Paxil’s known “adverse drug reactions” – according to the drug’s FDA-approved label – include “mania,” “insomnia,” “anxiety,” “agitation,” “confusion,” “amnesia,” “depression,” “paranoid reaction,” “psychosis,” “hostility,” “delirium,” “hallucinations,” “abnormal thinking,” “depersonalization” and “lack of emotion,” among others.The preceding examples are only a few of the best-known offenders who had been taking prescribed psychiatric drugs before committing their violent crimes – there are many others.

Whether we like to admit it or not, it is undeniable that when certain people living on the edge of sanity take psychiatric medications, those drugs can – and occasionally do – push them over the edge into violent madness. Remember, every single SSRI antidepressant sold in the United States of America today, no matter what brand or manufacturer, bears a “black box” FDA warning label – the government’s most serious drug warning – of “increased risks of suicidal thinking and behavior, known as suicidality, in young adults ages 18 to 24.” Common sense tells us that where there are suicidal thoughts – especially in a very, very angry person – homicidal thoughts may not be far behind. Indeed, the mass shooters we are describing often take their own lives when the police show up, having planned their suicide ahead of time.

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/01/the-gi...bkuaa3Mvszt.99
    --
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Arrowwind (7th January 2013), Calz (7th January 2013), Gardener (7th January 2013), Kimberley (7th January 2013), modwiz (7th January 2013), Reinhard (7th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #403
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Discrepancies comparison with the 7/7 London bombing from: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/01...n-77-bombings/

Sandy Hook: Analogies with the London 7/7 Bombings
    By Nick Kollerstrom (with Jim Fetzer)

“No-one has been able to get into the Sandy Hook elementary school to verify if there are any bullet-marks, bloodstains etc, then on January 2nd, the children were transferred to another school some miles away: we assume the old Sandy Hook Elementary School will remain sealed off, and will be demolished. Perhaps a shootout DID NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN THERE, it was just an illusion.”–Nicholas Kollerstrom

Nicholas Kollerstrom is an historian of science who has taken great risks and suffered real harms by his willingness to conduct scientific research on the Holocaust. He has also done brilliant work on 9/11. The points that he makes here are rather chilling, including that the Batman film ‘Dark Knight Rises’ alluded to Sandy Hook region of Gotham City, as a portion of the city of Gotham during a setup of one of the bad guy’s dirty deeds in that movie. Earlier promotions of the film the year before did not (Alex Jones discovered) have that Sandy Hook reference. The 2000 film ‘The Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre’ has the killer strike in the aftermath of a hurricane.’ And the ritual sacrifice of 22 children is portrayed in ‘The Hunger Games’ by Suzanne Collins: she lives in Sandy Hook. As he observes, “Perhaps a shootout DID NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN THERE, it was just an illusion.”

Sandy Hook: Analogies with the London 7/7 Bombings
    by Nicholas Kollerstrom

The Predator has struck, one more time. We seek for its identity, what is it? I here compare two different events, perpetrated by the Enemies of Mankind, seven years apart. Maybe first read my earlier post.

1. Scene of crime remains concealed: no media access
    No-one has been able to get into the Sandy Hook elementary school to verify if there are any bullet-marks, bloodstains etc, then on January 2nd the children were transferred to another school some miles away: we assume the old Sandy Hook Elementary School will remain sealed off, and will be demolished. Perhaps a shootout DID NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN THERE, it was just an illusion. Kids heard bangs, that’s all we can say. The new school will be patrolled by security guards permanently: presumably to maintain the kids in a state of sufficient trauma to prevent them talking, or remembering the wrong sort of thing.

No bodies, only some duffle bags (Daily Mail)

The Mail Online 6 January shows this image, subtitled: ‘Chaotic scenes at the school as police work to secure the area and bodies are carried out of the school.’ But look carefully, no bodies are here, only some duffle bags – and some are doubting whether this is the school car-park.

In the London Bombings, the three train carriages were kept absolutely out or bounds then destroyed one year later: the blown-up bus was taken up to Sevenoaks Military establishment, i.e only the military can see it.

2. CCTV switched off
    The Sandy Hook Elementary School was in an up-market area of Connecticut, shown by the large majority of its children being from Jewish families. It would have had high-security equipment including CCTV cameras. We have as yet not been shown images from the time of the crime (curiously vague, but said to have been three minutes around 9.45 on 14th December). There are no images of a ‘crime scene’ eg bullet-marks in walls or through windows. No wounded persons being interviewed.

During the London Bombings, as also for 9/11, the CCTV was switched off: no pictures, from the most heavily CCTV’d city in the world (until 3 years later when some rather dodgy ones were released).

[...]

Full article: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/01...n-77-bombings/
    Last edited by Hervé; 7th January 2013 at 14:49.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (7th January 2013), Earth Angel (7th January 2013), Gardener (7th January 2013), Jean-Luc (7th January 2013), modwiz (7th January 2013), Reinhard (7th January 2013), SilentFeathers (7th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #404
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    its amazing to watch how much Bull**** has been presented in the 'official story' and yet if you dare mention it to anyone or on facebook that it is not as it seems they attack you as if you are a murderer too! how dare you not buy into this BS Sandwich that has been so sloppily prepared for you!!

If these people actually did exist and did lose the children they claim, they will have better things to do with their time than cruise facebook looking to be offended by people who don't buy the official story.
    You are describing the Matrix protecting itself. The creators of the Matrix are far too small in number to make it all work. Like viruses, they infect what were once healthy cells and turn them into replicating cells. The behavior you have witnessed is the virus acting through its' infected agents. They Live!

8. Link to Post #405
    Thanks

More hypocrites!

Goes to show you who is really running Bank of America!

BANK OF AMERICA FREEZES GUN MANUFACTURERS ACCOUNT “WE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT BE SELLING GUNS ON THE INTERNET”
    http://endtimeheadlines.wordpress.co...ernet/#respond
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Calz (7th January 2013), Earth Angel (7th January 2013), Hervé (8th January 2013), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018), modwiz (7th January 2013), Reinhard (7th January 2013)

10. Link to Post #406
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    More hypocrites!

Goes to show you who is really running Bank of America!

BANK OF AMERICA FREEZES GUN MANUFACTURERS ACCOUNT “WE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT BE SELLING GUNS ON THE INTERNET”
    http://endtimeheadlines.wordpress.co...ernet/#respond
    This is where these guys start to overplay their hand, IMO. Guns are a political hot potato and this bank is getting involved. I think they are shooting themselves in the foot. LOL

11. Link to Post #407
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Different data on Lanza's car from: http://www.sott.net/article/255766-T...ered-Questions

[...]

The below photo of the black Honda civic that belonged to Adam Lanza's mother has the registration number "872 YEO":

Many internet pundits with impaired common sense have voiced suspicions regarding the vehicle's ownership because of a segment of the emergency responders' radio feed from that morning. At 30 minutes, 15 seconds in this supposedly "full-length" version we hear someone, presumably an officer on the scene, read out vehicle registration plates ("872 YEO"). This is followed soon afterwards, at 30 minutes, 50 seconds, by the name "RODIA, CHRISTOPHER A.", followed by a date of birth of "August 6, '69" from another officer with a deep voice.

This has been presented as evidence that the car did not belong to Nancy Lanza but someone named Christopher Rodia.

But if you listen to the full audio stream from the original source at RadioReference.com, which includes all police transmissions on that morning from the entire Fairfield county, you realise that the stream includes police radio transmissions from police officers involved in the Sandy Hook shooting AND transmissions from other officers involved in traffic stops etc.

In the *real* full version of the transmissions, you hear a unit "272" giving the 872 YEO license number to a dispatcher, and saying "possible suspect vehicle". This is a reference to the car Lanza allegedly drove to the school and is obviously from an officer involved in the Sandy Hook shooting response.

About 20 seconds later an officer with a deep voice says "53 Edward, run the operator, he's a Florida license and Connecticut as well. Last name is Rodia R-O-D-I-A, Christopher... August 6, 1969..." But about 5 minutes before this, this same officer with a deep voice is heard to say "33 headquarters, motor vehicle stop". The obvious conclusion being that these were two intermingled streams that someone, without an ounce of discernment (like noticing the difference between two voices), decided was evidence that Nancy Lanza's car belonged to someone else.

Throughout the audio other traffic stops with references to car makes and models can also be heard. There is therefore no reason to believe that the segment about Rodia is anything other than a traffic stop.

As it turns out, there is a Christopher Rodia in Connecticut, one who was arrested in July 2012 in connection with stealing copper piping. More to the point, we have personally seen publicly available tax records which show that Rodia owns a totally different car.

[...]

Full article: http://www.sott.net/article/255766-T...ered-Questions
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (7th January 2013), Reinhard (7th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #408
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,545 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Whether we like to admit it or not, it is undeniable that when certain people living on the edge of sanity take psychiatric medications, those drugs can – and occasionally do – push them over the edge into violent madness.]
    And this is only the tip of the iceburg. How many others are doing lessor assaults, crimes and insane violent activity while under the influence of these drugs. We never hear about that. We only hear the worst. People dont stop to think about that one.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Hervé (8th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #409
    Thanks

So for how long can they keep these 26 families silent?
    If the children are in fact not dead, where did they go?
    Are we going to start to see these families vanish from the face of the planet
    as we saw so many vanish who had first hand insight to 9/11?
    So many of those are dead now.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

modwiz (8th January 2013), Reinhard (8th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #410
    Thanks

Can this get more "weirder/stranger" than this???? This is way beyond coincidence, let alone bizzarre!!!!!!

Quote Another Sandy Hook Coincidence: ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Prop Master Scott Getzinger Died in April 2012 Car Accident

According to Master Propsman’s Scott Gettzinger’s IMDB page, his date of birth was December 30th, 1965. He was born in Branford, Connecticut. He died on April 7th, 2012 in Stamford, Connecticut. His wake was at St. Rose Cemetery in Newtown, Connecticut, the same cemetery where mourning took place for the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary massacre.

http://sgtreport.com/2013/01/sandy-h...ning-injuries/

STAMFORD -- A 46-year-old Newtown man who worked behind the scenes on numerous blockbuster films was killed in a head-on accident on the Merritt Parkway Friday evening.

Scott Getzinger, a property master who provided props for more than 25 films, including "Spider-Man," "Independence Day," "The Truman Show" and the upcoming "Men in Black III" and "The Dark Knight Rises," died at Stamford Hospital after sustaining severe injuries.

http://www.dailypaul.com/267785/prop...-movie-release

An Even Clearer Picture About Sandy Hook

Scotts' accident and condition, according to State Police
    http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news...n-Stamford-acc...
    (PAGE HAS BEEN REMOVED)

Susan, Scotts' wife, on video with BOE about Sandy Hook Special Services

Anyone who may have had questions about the placement of the words “Sandy Hook’ on a map in the film ‘The Dark Knight Rises’, may first seek an explanation for it from the film’s prop master, Scott Getzinger. Alas, that is not possible since the man is deceased.
    Quote The accident was reported at 7:02 p.m. when a 1999 Lexus RX300 driven by Alexandra Orteig, 18, of New Canaan."
    http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news...ewtown-man-die...
    (page/link removed)

There was a "passenger" with Ms. Orteig when the accident happened, but they did not go to the hospital and were not identified.

Alexandra Orteig's father, Stephen Orteig, is a member of the U.N. Committee of New Cannan.
    http://uncommitteeofnc.org/aboutus.html
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 7th January 2013 at 19:59.
    SilentFeathers

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Akasha (7th January 2013), Earth Angel (7th January 2013), Fred Steeves (7th January 2013), Gardener (7th January 2013), Hervé (8th January 2013), Kimberley (7th January 2013), modwiz (8th January 2013), Reinhard (8th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #411
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

Photo Shoped family photo of the Parkers. Pretty obvious to me what do you think?

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Gardener (8th January 2013), Hervé (8th January 2013), InTheBackground (15th January 2013), Jean-Luc (8th January 2013), Kimberley (8th January 2013), RampartRanger (15th January 2013)

21. Link to Post #412
    Thanks

What is this BS totaly caught and you tube complicit.

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Referee

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Akasha (9th January 2013), Earth Angel (8th January 2013), Fred Steeves (8th January 2013), Gardener (8th January 2013), Hervé (8th January 2013), Jean-Luc (8th January 2013), modwiz (8th January 2013), Mozart (8th January 2013), RampartRanger (15th January 2013), Reinhard (8th January 2013), Selene (9th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #413
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Great find Referee!!! Thank you!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

heyokah (18th January 2013), modwiz (8th January 2013), Referee (8th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #414
    Thanks

Here is another Shocker Robert Parker is a senior research consultant at SERCO

Last edited by Referee; 8th January 2013 at 00:36.

Referee

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Earth Angel (8th January 2013), Fred Steeves (8th January 2013), Gardener (8th January 2013), Hervé (8th January 2013), modwiz (8th January 2013), Reinhard (8th January 2013), Selene (9th January 2013)

27. Link to Post #415
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

I cant take it any more.......I'm just waiting for Ashton Kutcher to come out and tell us all we've ALL been Punk'd !!!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (8th January 2013), modwiz (8th January 2013), Referee (8th January 2013)

29. Link to Post #416
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

anyone looked into this?

I'd have to see better pictures.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Gardener (8th January 2013), Hervé (8th January 2013), Mozart (8th January 2013), Referee (8th January 2013), Selene (9th January 2013)

31. Link to Post #417
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    anyone looked into this?

I'd have to see better pictures.
    Im not convinced by this that these are the same people, the lawyer of Holmes and the parent.
    this video has better photo of the attorney and I dont think that they are the same. They have different noses.

http://earlystart.blogs.cnn.com/2013...iscusses-case/

32. Link to Post #418
    Thanks

Serco? what is it? they have their dirty fingers into a lot of pies, including abuse issues in prisons.
    can you imagine? they manage prisons and education services for public shcools.. So Robert Parker may be employed by Serco. I cant wait to hear more about this
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serco_Group

33. Link to Post #419
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

those are not the same woman. be careful you don't make things worse.
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

heyokah (18th January 2013)

35. Link to Post #420
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,850 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    So Robert Parker may be employed by Serco
    Is there anyway to know if the Robert Parker who consults at Serco is the same Robert Parker as the one in the Sandy Hook Newtown Massacre?

I would presume that "Robert Parker" is a fairly common name in the US.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Hervé (8th January 2013), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018), Referee (8th January 2013), Reinhard (8th January 2013), Selene (9th January 2013), Slorri (8th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 47 LastLast