+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst 1 15 25 35 47 LastLast

Thread: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

1. Link to Post #481
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

That has been on my mind for quite a while especially since New Haven and Skull & Bones' Yale are only a stone-throw away (see this post <---)
    Last edited by Hervé; 17th January 2013 at 05:07.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Calz (17th January 2013), InTheBackground (17th January 2013), jagman (17th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #482
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

This whole story gets stranger by the day. I feel like i'm living in bizarro world. Fred S is right. These people are creepy. They remind me of the movie "Stepford Wives"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

guido (17th January 2013), Limor Wolf (17th January 2013), ThePythonicCow (17th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #483
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,524 times in 32,931 posts

-------

I wrote above:

Read this important Camelot page:

http://projectcamelot.org/svali.html

Svali is the pseudonym of a female Illuminati whistleblower, who for many years was based in San Diego. She fled after converting to Christianity, and is an astoundingly brave woman. Her testimony is spine-chilling. I am in no doubt that it's all true.

On the page is a link to an interview she did with Greg Szymanski a few years ago in which the recounts her witnessing a child sacrifice in the Vatican (as a young child herself). This is not for the faint-hearted. I've listened to it once only, and was glad I did; but once was enough, and I'll never forget it. It's forever etched on my mind.

Here's the connection. I am seriously beginning to think that the entire Sandy Hook event, complicit parents and all, was an Illuminati (not USG or DHS) operation. Read Svali's testimony, and I welcome all comments.

Having now listened to Jay Weidner's excellent interview with Jeff Rense here (must listen)...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J8LQ-FxUGPw

... Weidner is saying exactly the same thing.

Archons = Illuminati = a millennia-old strategic plan devoted to the takeover and trashing of Planet Earth and the human race. The Apocryphal Book of Enoch, heavily suppressed by the early Church and only rediscovered in Ethiopia in 1773, also states exactly the same thing. It all fits.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Carmody (17th January 2013), Christine (17th January 2013), Creedence (18th January 2013), Daughter of Time (17th January 2013), donk (17th January 2013), Fred Steeves (17th January 2013), Hervé (17th January 2013), InTheBackground (17th January 2013), Isserley (17th January 2013), jackovesk (18th January 2013), jagman (17th January 2013), jp11 (19th January 2013), lisalu (17th January 2013), mab777 (17th January 2013), Maunagarjana (18th January 2013), music (17th January 2013), RunningDeer (17th January 2013), seko (17th January 2013), SilentFeathers (17th January 2013), Zelig (17th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #484
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Many people have described what they heard, and used the words 'popping sound', does that sound feasable, that they would all use that term, given the type of gun/guns that were allegedly used?
    5.56 rifles and handguns don't sound all that different, in this context. That a 5.56 bushmaster type caliber rifle and a handgun each fired in a classroom of that type design, would be hard to differentiate from one another, when heard from outside. Unless the person hearing them was very familiar with the issues at hand, regarding what they where hearing.

In the acoustics of large empty classrooms, with big glass windows on the one side..which is normal in the west, regarding classroom design.... the transient or sound of the projectile launch system...ie..the guns involved...would sound quite a bit like a popping noise. This, as heard from from outside, as transmitted through a large group of 'normal' western designed classroom windows.

Differentiating the two sounds, to tell the difference between the sound of a 5.56 and lets say a 40 semi auto handgun or a 9mm handgun, would require that both the listener and the weapon be fired outside, in a fairly open space.

The dominant shaper of the given sound, in the speculated situation, is the classroom acoustics and it's associated build parameters. Only if the speculated weapons where greatly separated in design and caliber, would it be easier to tell them apart. (eg, 12g shotgun and a 22 pistol.)

I mention the bushmaster and a handgun, as I have not delved too deeply into this, and my recollection is that handguns and a 5.56 semi-auto rifle where the 'bandied about' items in the situation.

I hear gunfire all day (beside two gun ranges), besides having a good solid background in the sciences of the situation and knowing weapons, and a whole bunch of other stuff tied to understanding such a specific scenario of what may have been heard. Mine is a very informed opinion.

That people may have watched quite a bit of TV and movies, but all that is electronic and assisted acoustic/sonic fakery and does not represent reality, it is designed to make sure you get the flavour and the point. The reality of the sounds is less dramatic and less defined -in the real world. That the real sounds are much louder and sharper, but drop of in intensity fairly quickly, as one is distanced away from the source. That no known home theater can accurately reproduce the sound of a medium caliber gun fired indoors, as heard from indoors. That microphones tend to break when confronted with the sound of a weapon fired at close range. Special microphones where designed for the capture of the Saturn V rocket's sound, the ones that that sent the astronauts into orbit, in the 60's.
    Last edited by Carmody; 17th January 2013 at 18:09.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Gardener (17th January 2013), Maunagarjana (18th January 2013), RunningDeer (17th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #485
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,952 times in 430 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------
    She fled after converting to Christianity, and is an astoundingly brave woman. Her testimony is spine-chilling. I am in no doubt that it's all true...
    Svalis story is really terrible..
    But I do not understand - after what she experienced at the Vatican - why would she convert to Christianity?
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Akasha (17th January 2013), Earth Angel (17th January 2013), gooty64 (19th January 2013), Maunagarjana (18th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #486
    Costa Rica Avalon Member yukondiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,410 times in 149 posts

I do have to say i lived w one of the invitors of the internet had not seen him in years when we end up in Florida at my daughters house( he is from sanfranasisco im from alaska) well i just have to pick peoples brains ( he is a aspie so is my son) we spent four days and nights holed up in a roomdiscussing alot one was how not to be tracked on the internet. There are programs hackers use i believe one of them is( trojan horse). This will not reveal ip addresses or your server:-)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yukondiva For This Post:

Hervé (17th January 2013), seko (18th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #487
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Well... more discrepancies:

From a comment on some article bashing curious enquiring people as "Conspiracy nutters":

Quote OK-Firefighter
    January 17, 2013 14:41

I am a firefighter/EMT, and I can tell you from personal experience the scene is a little questionable. One reason the ambulances/fire trucks wait behind the yellow tape is to preserve evidence, and make sure the scene is safe for EMS personnel. Typically, when you arrive on a crime scene of this nature EMS would arrange a triage center. EMS crew would asses the patient, and the most critical patients would be transported to the ER first. So being you don't see a triage center is a little questionable. Also, when your working with blood everywhere your going to be wearing maximum PPE (personal protective equipment) i.e gloves, eye protection, mask to assure that you don't retract a disease. I didn't see any EMS or police wearing gloves. Another thing, when your working with multiple casualties you would go through a lot of PPE I don't see any laying around either? The medic on scene is going to asses every patient whether he thinks they're dead or alive with a 12 lead to see if there is a heart beat. The medic would change gloves after every patient, and probably through gloves on the ground. After, EMS leaves the fire department or a bio hazard crew would come clean up the mess. I didn't see no such crew either. I believe there are some questions that need to be answered.

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

161803398 (18th January 2013), Bill Ryan (17th January 2013), Carmody (18th January 2013), Christine (18th January 2013), Daughter of Time (17th January 2013), donk (17th January 2013), Firinn (21st January 2013), Flash (18th January 2013), Gardener (18th January 2013), heyokah (18th January 2013), InTheBackground (18th January 2013), jagman (17th January 2013), RampartRanger (26th January 2013), seko (18th January 2013), SilentFeathers (17th January 2013), sllim11 (18th January 2013), Slorri (18th January 2013), TargeT (17th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #488
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Quote Posted by Isserley (here)
    -------
    She fled after converting to Christianity, and is an astoundingly brave woman. Her testimony is spine-chilling. I am in no doubt that it's all true...
    Svalis story is really terrible..
    But I do not understand - after what she experienced at the Vatican - why would she convert to Christianity?
    The Vatican is much more connected to Satanism than to the Christ. Their pretense to venerate the Christ is nothing but theatricality.

I believe Svali turned to Christianity because she was seeking cleansing and redemption from a source of loving light, namely, the Christ, which is diametrically opposed to what the Vatican is at its core.
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 17th January 2013 at 22:56.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Akasha (21st January 2013), Bill Ryan (17th January 2013), Carmody (18th January 2013), Firinn (21st January 2013), Flash (18th January 2013), Gardener (18th January 2013), Hervé (17th January 2013), Isserley (19th January 2013), Maunagarjana (18th January 2013), nomadguy (18th January 2013), seko (18th January 2013), sllim11 (18th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #489
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

A lot of these incidences are linked I have not followed this thread ( there are so many )But listening To Jay say he would not go on jesses
    show again because of the way he treated David Icke, prompted me to post this on this thread.Michael Shrimpton does make a comment
    amongst all the other allegations that Sandy Hook was a German intel/Mexican operation on behalfe of TPTB...Not a lot to go on but this interview
    is very shocking in his allegations and he is a Barrister. A lot of which concur withsubjects we discuss..

more detail on the links if interrested..British Prime minister Edward Heath
    peadophile murderer part of a establishment peadophile ring. Children have
    always been sacificed since ancient times, possibly to apease interdimetional
    entities.As David says the sacrifice of virgins is code for children...
    But that goes down another rabbit hole ...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post617936

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post618205

The below post /article is by Michael Shrimpton....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th January 2013 at 23:52.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Gardener (18th January 2013), ulli (19th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #490
    Thanks

I don't know if this article has already been posted , but he does point
    out as David Icke and others have.Thomas Hamilton the gunman in
    the Dunblane child massacre was a precurer of children to the elites...

Gun Control After Sandy Hook
    By Michael Shrimpton

Happy New Year everyone.

A good friend in academe has sent me a copy of an excellent article by Professor
    Joyce Malcolm of the excellent Georgetown University Law School, published in the
    Wall Street Journal. She points out, correctly, that after the Dunblane School
    Massacre we in Britain made the same error Obama is now urging on Congress.

A savage crackdown on handguns was rushed through the House of Commons.

Badly drafted, in the midst of a moral panic, the Firearms Act is a classic example
    of a bad law. The claimed intent was to ‘reduce gun crime.’ Since the problem at
    Dunblane was that Thomas Hamilton was running a pedophile ring and supplying
    young boys for abuse to inter alia senior police officers the new legislation was
    never going to prevent another massacre, nor did it.

Whilst Hamilton was shot by a police officer (in an execution-style shooting, at
    close range, to make sure he never talked) the politicians and police officers who
    made sure existing firearms controls were circumvented were never prosecuted.
    Indeed there was a sordid, Sandy Hook style, cover-up. The incident helped to
    shatter confidence in the police in well-informed circles, including the Tory Party
    and Freemasonry. I am not a Mason by the way, although I have cordial relations
    with them and do not subscribe to the silly conspiracy theories about them you
    often find on the Internet. They tend to be very nice people. The Grand Master, if
    I may say so, is a particularly nice chap.

I am sure the poor parents of the children so disgracefully murdered at Dunblane
    did not want a massive increase in gun crime in Britain. That is what they helped
    bring about however. It has more than doubled since, even on official figures. The
    crackle of gunfire is not an unknown sound in Britain’s inner cities these days, sadly.

The reasons why the post-Dunblane crackdown failed are all too obvious. Gun
    crime by registered gun owners has never been a particularly severe problem in
    either Britain or America. All you do when you deprive law-abiding people of
    firearms is to make it safer for gun-toting criminals to commit crime.
    Since it is now clear there were three shooters at Sandy Hook it is almost irrelevant
    that two of the guns used may have been lawfully registered, although every
    aspect of the official narratives of Sandy Hook must be now be called into
    question. The same goes for Norway – there were at least two shooters on the
    island. What matters is who sets up these shootings and why. The individual
    political leanings or mental states of particular shooters don’t matter very much in
    the great scheme of things. We need to concentrate on the organ-grinders, not the
    monkeys.

Word on the street is that the organisational and logistic aspects of the Sandy Hook
    shootings were set up by the ‘Latin Kings’ narcotics gang, who are said to have
    assets in Newtown police. That would make sense, since these days they tend to
    be tied into Mexico. The Federated Mexican States have been a German client-
    state since at least 1917. The current inter-cartel wars reflect the vicious factional
    battle inside the DVD between the ‘ST’ and ‘KR’ factions, as I have described them
    in Spyhunter. Corrupting local police departments is a known DVD tactic, which is
    not confined to Thames Valley. The factional conflict inside DVD is a rich source of
    intelligence by the way, as the factions keep shopping each other.

The DVD always stay deep, but I do deep. The DEA officially do not know me but
    they do. I suspect my stock there has risen since I have been warning of increased
    German intelligence activity in Mexico for at least 8 years now.Sandy Hook will lead
    to increased intelligence focus on the Latin Kings gang. Given their Chicago roots
    there is bound to be speculation about links between them and the notoriously
    corrupt Obama Administration.

I think the point being made by a number of folk about the possibility of supposedly
    dead children having survived Sandy Hook is a good one. There do seem to have
    been some extraordinary restrictions on taking DNA tests, viewing the bodies
    before burial and so on. The way in which Lanza’s body was released to a non-
    family member, before a thorough autopsy, also calls for comment. Everything
    about Sandy Hook is now up for discussion.

The Russian SATINT has become even more crucial, as it may show children being
    led away from the school. Moscow seem to have acquired some serious leverage
    over the Administration, which we may see reflected in policy on the Syrian Civil
    War. If we have kidnapped kiddies I want them rescued, but as with Madeleine
    McCann I seem to be in a minority within INTELCOM. The politics of a successful
    rescue mission are very messy indeed.

The parents deserve the truth, but they are unlikely to get it, unless they start
    reading Veterans Today, or the NRA have an attack of the smarts and start
    probing. They will not get the truth from the mainstream media, or the
    Administration. They can’t even get the President’s resume right, no offense
    intended.

Michael Shrimpton

January 1st 2013.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12...er-sandy-hook/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th January 2013 at 23:33.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

161803398 (18th January 2013), Earth Angel (17th January 2013), Firinn (21st January 2013), Gardener (18th January 2013), TargeT (18th January 2013)

21. Link to Post #491
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

-------

[...]

Having now listened to Jay Weidner's excellent interview with Jeff Rense here (must listen)...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J8LQ-FxUGPw

... Weidner is saying exactly the same thing.

Archons = Illuminati = a millennia-old strategic plan devoted to the takeover and trashing of Planet Earth and the human race. The Apocryphal Book of Enoch, heavily suppressed by the early Church and only rediscovered in Ethiopia in 1773, also states exactly the same thing. It all fits.

In that same vein:

From http://offplanetradio.com/podcast/st...#entry32540922:

Steve Richards: Psychotropic Soul Harvest

Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 4:25PM

Psychotronic Soul Harvest Steve Richards Interview-January 1, 2013:

http://www.holographickinetics.net/

Steve Richards: Psychotropic Soul Harvest -Right-click to download MP3 audio

Please note: this audio file and player were updated 01/15/2102 as the original upload was defective and stopped the 47 minute mark. Apologies: quality control issues.

Steve Richards contacted me with some insights and concerns related to the Sandy Hook shootings, and the wider scope of the induced altered states stemming from the widespread dosing of the world's populace with psychoactive prescription drugs:

"We must start looking at the bigger picture as medication can opens wormholes into other dimensions, allowing other forces to take over the body, theses invading beings need to traumatize the spirit, so they can get access to the Soul and entrap it in the game of the future. Every mass killer in the USA, was on some form of medication, as this is the time of the harvest, mass trauma is needed to entrap the souls of the masses, into the cycles of the future. Please watch this YouTube video fully, to understand part of what is going on...

Dreamtime healing using holographic kinetics is an understanding of 60,000 years of Aboriginal knowledge it covers 40 years of research into how to access the cause of any created effect including accessing and clearing these forces from human bodies. It is understand all creation is linked to its own dimension of time, that includes mans thoughts."

We are at war with another dimension that has been manipulating this dimension since the creation of man begun.

We need to ask:

WHY is mental health not dealing with the cause of those effects?

Who benefits from millions made from drugs and medication?

Why take advice from an organization that is not getting results and ignore ones that are?

Where are the statistics of the amount of people that committed suicide that were on known or forced medication?

Where are the statistics of the amount of patients that died through kidney or liver failure due to the forced medication?

How many political parties get donations from the pharmaceutical companies, therefore have a vested interest, in not wanting a change?

Who is influencing and manipulating the bodies of these people?

Additional Links:
    Citizen's Commission On Human Rights International-Articles Tagged Psychiatric Drugs
    Russia Today’s Video Exposé “Schools, Guns & Drugs” with Michael Moore, Dr. Peter Breggin & More

ABC NEWS Medical Unit Psychotropic Drugs: What Are They?

Steve Richards: Psychotropic Soul Harvest
    Last edited by Hervé; 18th January 2013 at 07:07.

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (21st January 2013), avid (18th January 2013), Bill Ryan (18th January 2013), Christine (18th January 2013), Cidersomerset (18th January 2013), Daughter of Time (18th January 2013), Debra (19th January 2013), Firinn (21st January 2013), Gardener (18th January 2013), heyokah (18th January 2013), heysoulsister (18th January 2013), jp11 (19th January 2013), Muzz (18th January 2013), seko (18th January 2013), SilentFeathers (18th January 2013), Zelig (18th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #492
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Not sure if this has been posted yet..? If so - Mods please remove...

JoyceRileyPowerHour

Quote Former US Naval Law Enforcement Veteran and US Army Infantry/Reconnaissance Military Veteran MIKE POWERS has found glaring inconsistencies regarding the Sandy Hook shooting and will be breaking it down for us. We must understand that this is the elephant in the living room and must be shared with everyone that you know. This is a CAN’T MISS SHOW and of the utmost importance that we understand what is really going on.

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=SK8tLX6VQp4

24. Link to Post #493
    Thanks

Quote fighting the wrong enemy? In 2008, prescription drugs killed approximately 14,800 people and in New York City Mayor Bloomberg have stated the use of pain killers has become a national epidemic.
    Thats five times more killed than 9/11 !!!

An interresting item about presciption drug abuse......It does not stop
    all these psycotropics being used,and abused by a lazy medical world
    in the pocket of 'Big Pharma' but it maybe a start to ween us of
    the idea theres a 'magic' pill for everything....and from there !!

Published on 18 Jan 2013

The US has been fighting the war on drugs for decades, but is the government
    fighting the wrong enemy? In 2008, prescription drugs killed approximately 14,800
    people and in New York City Mayor Bloomberg have stated the use of pain killers
    has become a national epidemic. Spanish tennis superstar Rafael Nadal is named
    among the drugs victims - he is now in a force break from the sport to recover from
    the injures. There are speculations among some sport fans that Nadal's force break
    might have more to do with the pain killers. Doctor of Psychology Jennifer Sontz,
    joins us to discuss the growing problem of pain killer abuse.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th January 2013 at 17:55.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Gardener (18th January 2013), Hervé (18th January 2013), Lettherebelight (18th January 2013), yukondiva (19th January 2013)

26. Link to Post #494
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

Quote Former US Naval Law Enforcement Veteran and US Army Infantry/Reconnaissance Military Veteran MIKE POWERS has found glaring inconsistencies regarding the Sandy Hook shooting and will be breaking it down for us. We must understand that this is the elephant in the living room and must be shared with everyone that you know. This is a CAN’T MISS SHOW and of the utmost importance that we understand what is really going on.

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=SK8tLX6VQp4
    On it now. A very, very detailed perspective from a highly impressive, military-trained investigator.

MUST LISTEN
    . This is extraordinary material. The list of inexplicable anomalies grows and grows and grows.

27. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (18th January 2013), Calz (18th January 2013), Daughter of Time (19th January 2013), Gardener (18th January 2013), Hervé (18th January 2013), heyokah (18th January 2013), InTheBackground (18th January 2013), jagman (18th January 2013), Jean-Marie (19th January 2013), kanishk (12th February 2013), Lettherebelight (18th January 2013), SilentFeathers (19th January 2013), sllim11 (19th January 2013), TargeT (18th January 2013), ThePythonicCow (18th January 2013), ViralSpiral (18th January 2013), yukondiva (19th January 2013)

28. Link to Post #495
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

On it now. A very, very detailed perspective from a highly impressive, military-trained investigator.

MUST LISTEN
    . This is extraordinary material. The list of inexplicable anomalies grows and grows and grows.
    Thanks for the heads up, Bill. I get more time than most to read and view much of what's posted here, but even I can't get to it all. I'd might have missed this one had you not called it out.

Listening now .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (18th January 2013), Calz (18th January 2013), Gardener (18th January 2013), jagman (18th January 2013)

30. Link to Post #496
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

MUST LISTEN
    Thanks for the heads up, Bill. I get more time than most to read and view much of what's posted here, but even I can't get to it all. I'd might have missed this one had you not called it out.

Listening now .
    It might worth making some notes for members here summarizing the key points -- some of which are quite new, even after watching the very detailed "Fully Exposed" video.

I'm listening to this with some astonishment. It was hard to imagine that there was even more that makes almost no sense at all. (Here's a taster: this investigator, with professional resources at his disposal, has not yet been able to confirm that Adam Lanza even existed. And that's just the start of it.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th January 2013 at 20:57.

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (18th January 2013), Calz (18th January 2013), Carmody (18th January 2013), Earth Angel (18th January 2013), Eram (18th January 2013), Gardener (18th January 2013), gooty64 (18th January 2013), jagman (18th January 2013), modwiz (18th January 2013), PurpleLama (18th January 2013), SilentFeathers (18th January 2013), Trail (18th January 2013)

32. Link to Post #497
    Thanks

psychotropic drugs=Big pharma=I.G. Farben=Nazi war machine=skull and bones=CIA=black ops projects=secret societies=Federal reserve bank owners=J.P.Morgan banking companies=Council on foreign relations= .... and so on.

a perfect and linear factual level of direct connection, a perfect and real data path can be drawn between them all.

The author Joseph P. Farrell having done much of the research work in that area, and he fully backs every single statement with quite complete records and paths of information flow.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 18th January 2013 at 21:53. Reason: minor spelling: Farell ==> Farrell :)

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (18th January 2013), Gardener (18th January 2013), gooty64 (18th January 2013), Hervé (18th January 2013), modwiz (18th January 2013), PurpleLama (18th January 2013)

34. Link to Post #498
    Thanks

speaking of false flags.

There was a situation that emerged in the easternmost push of the Nazi war machine, into Russia.

That the Germans, in this particular instance, were attempting to cross a river, near a town/city that they where preparing to 'blitzkreig', in their then current fashion. To make war with this town/city. They had to get their gear across the river, first, then move to the out of sight and distant city/town.

But that the season was one of changing conditions. That only ONE boat, with an officer and some soldiers and minimal gear..managed to cross.... before the river ice formed/collapsed from the changing weather.

The officer and his few men and bits where trapped on the one side. The wrong side. Oops.

So..the officer gathered his men and gear..and went toward the town. He stopped on the outskirts of the town/city and looked around with his binoculars.

He spotted a very high rampart and told his given soldier(s) to go and place the Nazi flag from that highest rampart.

Then he approached the leaders of the city town and pointed at the flag in the highest ramparts. He told them that they where surrounded and that a mass slaughter would ensue if they did not surrender, immediately.

~~~~~~~
    A few days later, the main German force finally managed to get enough gear across the river.

They moved to the town to see what had gone on with their one small group that was there completely on their own, on this opposite side of the river, and this coming battle with the town/city forces and location.

They drove into a completely surrendered town/city...and...they found their officer in a hotel, drunk, in bed...with a couple of prostitutes.

~~~~~~~~
    That appearances can be completely deceiving.

This is the sort of thing that is the core component of a con.
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th January 2013 at 21:30.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

161803398 (18th January 2013), Akasha (21st January 2013), Debra (19th January 2013), Gardener (18th January 2013), gooty64 (19th January 2013), Hervé (18th January 2013), modwiz (18th January 2013), PurpleLama (18th January 2013), ThePythonicCow (18th January 2013)

36. Link to Post #499
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

More discrepancies.....

Quote Prominent rifle manufacturer killed in mysterious car crash days after posting psych drug link to school shooters

Thursday, January 10, 2013
    by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
    Editor of NaturalNews.com

(NaturalNews) What you are about to read is astonishing. I'm not even sure what's the right conclusion to draw from it. But here's what we know so far:

John Noveske is one of the most celebrated battle rifle manufacturers in America. His rifles, found at www.NoveskeRifleworks.com are widely recognized as some of the finest pieces of American-made hardware ever created. (I own one of his rifles, and it's a masterpiece of a machine that just keeps on running.) Sadly, John Noveske was killed in a mysterious car crash just a few days ago, on January 4, 2013.

According to the Outdoor Wire, his car "traveled across the oncoming lane onto the dirt highway shoulder until it struck two large boulders. The vehicle rolled and Mr. Noveske was ejected."

But barely a week before this incident, John Noveske posted a lengthy, detailed post on Facebook that listed all the school shootings tied to psychiatric drugs. At the end of the post, he asked, "What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on?"

That was the last post he ever made. (Full text below.)
    http://www.naturalnews.com/038616_Jo...car_crash.html

37. Link to Post #500
    Thanks

This is becoming, regarding shaping of a reality, a VERY seriously obvious push to disarm America, to collapse America... after it has been used and abused...as a weapon... to subjugate the rest of the world.

Like the man with the machine gun, in Germany, or Poland, who, as a outsider conscript, has a gun put to his head by a German SS officer, so that he uses the tripod mounted sub-machine gun on the long row of people that are standing along the long deep pit, with the bag of lime on the side.

If he refuses to kill the row of innocents and unwanted, he will be killed, shot by the officer.

Once he shoots all those people... they shoot him regardless....and throw is body in with the rest.

This is not new, this is as old as the hills, when it comes to evidence of this exact scenario in the past and situations in kind and similarity - in the past.

It is the easiest kind of con of all, this sort of false flag, as end points and actions go...as the people involved and outside of the direct aspects of the con.. simply cannot handle the truth of what has been done to and with them.

They work hard to not see the truth of it, and thus the con can roll on... right under and in their very noses.
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th January 2013 at 21:48.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Akasha (21st January 2013), Calz (18th January 2013), Debra (19th January 2013), Gardener (18th January 2013), gooty64 (18th January 2013), Hervé (18th January 2013), InTheBackground (18th January 2013), Jeffrey (18th January 2013), JRS (19th January 2013), modwiz (18th January 2013), ThePythonicCow (18th January 2013), ViralSpiral (18th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst 1 15 25 35 47 LastLast