+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 47 LastLast

Thread: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

1. Link to Post #221
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    i would have to relisten to the video Observer, but I do not think the alleged school killer had been her patient. She rather say she had hundreds of patients like him. She uses the "I am Adam's doctor" as the other writing that was saying "I am Adam's mother". She never says that he had direclty been her patient. But I must admit it was confusing somwhat.

However, that she was the companion of Albert N. Stubblebine, this is significant.
    Quote Posted by observer (here)
    That's what I thought when I first started listening to the video, Flash, but that metaphor doesn't hold-up when you get to the part where Dr. Laibow says she, "has held Adam Lanzo's mother in my arms". Especially after revealing that the clinic where she (Dr. Laibow) used to work was only a few miles away from the town in Connecticut where this all happened.

No..... I think Dr. Laibow is not speaking 'metaphorically'. I believe she is telling us that she was Adam Lanzo's doctor.

Move the timer over to 7:30 and listen to what Dr. Laibow says from that point.
    I'm figuring that Flash is right on this one. Here, from the original text (not a transcript, but rather the prepared text that Dr. Laibow apparently posted and used as the basis for her Youtube video), are the words from just before 7:30 that you refer to, taken from my post on the Horus-Ra thread:
    I learned how to use nutrition, diet and detoxification, for which I studied Environmental Medicine. That works.

What does not work is drugging the brain with toxins which create the very symptoms for which the drugs are given in the first place.

I have met and held “Adam Lanza’s” mother in my arms as she wept in fear and exhausted despair. And I have held her in my arms as she wept for the joy of having her child clear eyed and of sound mind not in moments of quick hope, but continually and consistently.

I have held “Adam Lanza’s” mother’s hand in court as we pressured his school to give him the education he needed, not the one that they made money on from destructive State subsidies for the correct diagnosis and another drugged kid.

I have sat with “Adam’s” brothers and sisters helping them to undo the trauma that Adam-on-drugs has brought to their lives.

“Adam Lanza” and I have spent hours together as he climbed out of the pit of his own psychosis, without drugs, confinement or violence, but not necessarily smoothly, either.

And I have attended the funeral of more than 1 “Adam Lanza” whose family pressured his mom, or whose divorced parent pressured the custodial parent through the Court, to put “Adam” on drugs – and then did not even have the good grace or decency to accept responsibility for his death.
    This is a generic "Adam Lanza" to whom she refers (the quote marks are hers, but don't show on Youtube), to whom she has related in a variety of ways, not possible with just one actual patient. She could not have actually attended the funeral of more than one actual Adam Lanza as we know of him, for there was only one such.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Gardener (24th December 2012), Hervé (23rd December 2012), observer (23rd December 2012), RunningDeer (22nd October 2014)

3. Link to Post #222
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The part I find most disturbing is the connection Dr. Laibow shares with her companion of many years, Retired Major General Albert N. (Bert) Stubblebine. General Stubblebine is the individual, around whom, the movie "Men Who Stare At Goats" was written. General Stubblebine was the individual in charge of the Army's 'Remote Viewing' operation.

I don't find this connection simply coincidental to the "rest of the story".

Dr. Laibow has been tirelessly campaigning against the pharmaceutical industry for many years. Is it simply a coincidence that one of her former patients is now involved in this horrific crime against humanity? I'm not suggesting that General Stubblebine may somehow be involved in the crime, I'm simply wondering why there is this millitary black-ops connection at all to this story.
    Thank-you!

I knew I had seen Dr. Rima E. Laibow before ... it was in association with General Stubblebine ... thanks for connecting that.

Very interesting.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Flash (23rd December 2012), observer (23rd December 2012)

5. Link to Post #223
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I'm figuring that Flash is right on this one. Here, from the original text (not a transcript, but rather the prepared text that Dr. Laibow apparently posted and used as the basis for her Youtube video), are the words from just before 7:30 that you refer to, taken from my post on the Horus-Ra thread
    I also noted in that post on the Horus-Ra thread that Dr. Laibow's office is in Panama (far from Connecticut).

(Dang -- I just now realized that the Youtube video I linked last night, of Dr Laibow speaking from her office in Panama, https://youtube.com/watch?v=U9cR_j0PP1U, is no longer available - Youtube account closed.)

Here is a post from Dec 13, 2008 stating that Stubblebine and Laibow live in Panama, so she's been there for a while now. From http://theinfounderground.com/forum/...hp?f=4&t=3387:

#1)
    General Stubblebine and his wife Dr. Rima E. Laibow... what's the deal?

Postby MikeWB » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:59 pm
    So what's the deal with these two? Why is AJ pushing them so hard?

1) Gen Stubblebine believes in a lot of crazy ****:
    a) Remote viewing (LOL)
    b) Psychics & Uri Geller's Spoon bending (LMAO)
    c) Infamous for trying to walk through a wall!
    d) Created and commanded a psychic warrior force (LMAO... I'm not making this **** up!)
    2) General was commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984 (if that doesn't raise flags, not sure what would)
    3) Married to Dr. Rima E. Laibow. She's a graduate of Yeshiva University's Einstein School of medicine. She's clearly Jewish considering her name + alma mater.
    4) They live in Panama and don't want to set foot in USA.
    5) They're promoting Natural Healing and Natural Foods and are begging for money on AJ show.

So wtf is going on?! Another AJ deception???
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd December 2012 at 18:46.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Aurvandil (27th December 2012), Flash (23rd December 2012), observer (23rd December 2012)

7. Link to Post #224
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I knew I had seen Dr. Rima E. Laibow before ... it was in association with General Stubblebine ... thanks for connecting that.
    Here's a thread on some forum, December 2008, in which A. True Ott is attacking Laibow and Stubblebine: http://educate-yourself.org/lte/acti...n23dec08.shtml. Given what I think of A. True Ott, this is a plus for Laibow and Stubblebine.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd December 2012 at 19:18.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Flash (23rd December 2012), observer (23rd December 2012)

9. Link to Post #225
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

To Paul,

In response to all your most recent comments #'s 221, thru 224 .

After listening to Dr. Labow's video several times, it is not clear if she is making an admission to being Adam Lanza's former doctor, or not. I've been aware that both she and Bert Stubblebine are, and have been, resident in Panama for quite a period of time.

The point I need to clarify is:
    • If Dr. Labow was Adam Lanza's former doctor,
    • And if, these Mass Killings are connected to a False Flag Agenda to disarm American Citizens,
    • Than discrediting both Bert Stubblebine, and Dr. Labow by turning a former patient of Dr. Labows into a Manchurian Candidate, and using this individual in yet another heinous crime against humanity would make perfect sense from the point-of-view of any alleged Global Elite Agenda.

In light of the fact the Natural Solutions Website is down, I would suspect something of just this scenario is possible.
    Last edited by observer; 23rd December 2012 at 20:20.

10. Link to Post #226
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

Just checked www.healthfreedomusa.org and it is currently up and running.

Sorry for the lo-res. The screen shot I tried to upload is 500 kb but it keeps getting compressed into a thumbnail......................Paul, perhaps you can help.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Akasha; 23rd December 2012 at 20:30.

11. Link to Post #227
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Try going to the website and clicking-on any linked page on that homepage you found, Akasha.

The only link that seems to work is the one to the web store. All the other links bring you to a '404 Not Found' solution.

Something really strange is going-on at the Natural Solutions website.
    Last edited by observer; 23rd December 2012 at 20:36. Reason: add text

12. Link to Post #228
    Thanks

Point taken. Everything's down except the online store.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

heyokah (23rd December 2012), modwiz (23rd December 2012), observer (23rd December 2012)

14. Link to Post #229
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Point taken. Everything's down except the online store.
    I can see most of the pages. The publications are available, but one page titled "Articles" does not show.

The youtube video is still there as well.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

modwiz (23rd December 2012)

16. Link to Post #230
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It's not clear on what website you are reporting, CdnSirian.

www.healthfreedomusa.org is still not responding for the members I have checked with.

17. Link to Post #231
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

just checked

http://picasaweb.google.com/101008399599727071392

nothing, gone, all gone...

I think that guy was definitely on to something... if his video disappears then we have lost the clearest, in your face, impossible to deny information, the family members all look similar posed similar, this can't be faked...

They are all isreali agents, actors... wow of wow...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

observer (23rd December 2012), TargeT (24th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #232
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    just checked

http://picasaweb.google.com/101008399599727071392

nothing, gone, all gone...

I think that guy was definitely on to something... if his video disappears then we have lost the clearest, in your face, impossible to deny information, the family members all look similar posed similar, this can't be faked...

They are all isreali agents, actors... wow of wow...
    This is also the point of my comments, sigma6.

Websites are being shut-down that have connections to this event. A friend of mine tried to post the Dr. Rima Libow video on facebook and it was rejected.

You tell me what is going-on....

20. Link to Post #233
    Thanks

I came across this, it's pictures of the couple, extended family... no identifying names
    I think it is someone elses collection of the family members...

https://picasaweb.google.com/108353779637663365536

Called G's Gallery... must be him... smart kid he must have copied and pasted them back up...

https://picasaweb.google.com/1083537...34852620886194

Samantha Sexton
    https://picasaweb.google.com/1083537...35246629828258
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Akasha (23rd December 2012), modwiz (24th December 2012)

22. Link to Post #234
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    I came across this, it's pictures of the couple, extended family... no identifying names
    I think it is someone elses collection of the family members...

https://picasaweb.google.com/108353779637663365536

Called G's Gallery... must be him... smart kid he must have copied and pasted them back up...

https://picasaweb.google.com/1083537...34852620886194

Samantha Sexton
    https://picasaweb.google.com/1083537...35246629828258
    This is the one that did it for me:

The trillion dollar question for me is can we conclude from the above that the whole shooting incident was bull$+!^ or just that CNN uses low grade actors when everyone is too upset to talk to them?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

modwiz (24th December 2012), observer (24th December 2012), TargeT (24th December 2012)

24. Link to Post #235
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12...ate-in-motion/

Quote The most likely scenario, given what we have learned through knowledgeable sources, is that Adam Lanza and his mother were, in fact, murdered the day before. Adam’s body picked up by local police, attired in a SWAT outfit, including body armor, and stored in the school to be “discovered” as the “lone gunman.”

The next morning, seen by Russian satellite, a three-man team entered the school, one was arrested in the school--cuffed and put on the lawn -- two went out the back door, one of whom was arrested during a filmed chase. The third appears to have escaped.

Those arrested are currently not in police custody; their names were never released. That is a telling sign that we are being sold a story based on fiction, not on fact. What else are the local police concealing?

Dr. Fetzer’s assessment agrees with others. Twenty small children were mercilessly butchered by a terror “wet-work team” in Connecticut.

Anyone who is still peddling the “party line” on this obvious act of terrorism, this obvious conspiracy, is either woefully ignorant or fully complicit.
    Dr Jim Fetzer is still officially a member of Avalon, although with only 5 posts here he is still a provisional member.

People with far more resources than any of us here are telling a story that certain members refuse to hear. Take this same information to the general population and the "problem" is multiplied. The real problem is that the actual story is horrific in the extreme and in its' implications. This causes shutdowns and emotional blockages. The same mechanisms that block severe trauma are operative here.

I wonder what is in store for xmas or new years? Perhaps the fact that this story is having a little bit of an uphill battle will buy us some breathing room.

25. Link to Post #236
    Thanks

I think some of these people are plants

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Gardener (24th December 2012), observer (24th December 2012)

27. Link to Post #237
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

It's not clear on what website you are reporting, CdnSirian.

www.healthfreedomusa.org is still not responding for the members I have checked with.
    But this link goes to another site, not healthfreedomusa.org. Why? Don't know!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

observer (24th December 2012), sigma6 (24th December 2012)

29. Link to Post #238
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

(Dang -- I just now realized that the Youtube video I linked last night, of Dr Laibow speaking from her office in Panama, https://youtube.com/watch?v=U9cR_j0PP1U, is no longer available - Youtube account closed.)
    I think the main reason for taking down that video is due to the "multiple yield" accompanying a false flag event.

One of these yield, beside the obvious gun control, is this one as reported by VeteransToday:

Quote Other sources have contested that this should be regarded as having a “mental health” aspect at all:
    We’ve been told, by a former classmate, that he was “weird.” We’ve been told, by a family friend, that he played a lot of violent video games. And we’ve also been told by such sources that he had a “developmental disorder,” that some say was Asperger’s Syndrome.

From this, a narrative has emerged of a troubled young man, induced into violence by his preferred choice of media, and failed by an inadequate mental health system.

This narrative has caught on so successfully that, as of Wednesday, a Gallup poll found far more Americans believing that events like the Newtown tragedy could be avoided through increased federal spending on mental health screening and services than by banning the sale of assault weapons.
    People disagreeing with the 9-11 official party line get sent directly to the mental ward for "assessment." I read of such happening in the States and in Australia...

Very reminiscent of the "Siberia Bill" but, now, thanks to these fabricated crazy "lone gunmen", people have been squared in the frame of mind to accepting it...
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th December 2012 at 07:08.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (24th December 2012), Calz (24th December 2012), Daughter of Time (25th December 2012), Gardener (25th December 2012), heyokah (24th December 2012), observer (24th December 2012), Reinhard (24th December 2012), TargeT (24th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2012)

31. Link to Post #239
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    I think the main reason for taking down that video is due to the "multiple yield" accompanying a false flag event.
    Quote This narrative has caught on so successfully that, as of Wednesday, a Gallup poll found far more Americans believing that events like the Newtown tragedy could be avoided through increased federal spending on mental health screening and services than by banning the sale of assault weapons.
    Very reminiscent of the "Siberia Bill" but, now, thanks to these fabricated crazy "lone gunmen", people have been squared in the frame of mind to accepting it...
    Damn .

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Akasha (24th December 2012), Calz (24th December 2012), Hervé (24th December 2012)

33. Link to Post #240
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry for the lo-res. The screen shot I tried to upload is 500 kb but it keeps getting compressed into a thumbnail......................Paul, perhaps you can help.
    There is nothing I can do from this end. Sorry.

The image uploading software for our server squeezed the image down to about 25 Kbytes, rendering it mostly unreadable. The only full sized, readable image is somewhere on your local PC.

Typically one has to upload such images to other sites, and then link that image into your post here. I here tell that dropbox.com is the current most recommended site for uploading images. The free account should have more than enough space for your screen shot. Then copy the link that dropbox provides into a post here.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Akasha (24th December 2012), Gardener (25th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 47 LastLast