+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst 1 11 21 47 LastLast

Thread: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

1. Link to Post #201
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,200 times in 1,393 posts

Default Re: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

Here's the youtube vid from CNN's Youtube channel which shows at 1.38 Nick Phelps and presumably his spouse sharing words about the principal, Dawn Hoppsprung with narrative by Wolf Blitzer:

and here's DallasGoldbug's video from May 14th 2012:

Mrs.Phelps does seem to bear a striking resemblance to "Jennifer Sexton".

I wouldn't be altogether too hasty in throwing out the Chiarini baby with the bathwater, although, granted the bathwater doesn't get much dirtier (Topless Inelia, Disney/Hitler etc....)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

giovonni (22nd December 2012), seko (22nd December 2012), TargeT (22nd December 2012)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

giovonni (22nd December 2012), TargeT (22nd December 2012)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Wow, multiple numbers (161803398-this is worst than writing up all my passwords lol), this is EXTREMELY INTERESTING, MORE THAN A LIBOR CONNECTION IMO. Why more, because it is still more convoluted than one would have thought.

What about if in fact both dads are the straight guys that allowed the fraud to be discovered and prosecuted, what about if much more is coming in GE Capital?
    Last edited by Flash; 22nd December 2012 at 06:09.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

161803398 (22nd December 2012), giovonni (22nd December 2012), TargeT (22nd December 2012)

7. Link to Post #204
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Note ~ i have purposely stayed away from this due to the negative energies that have emulated from its continuing unfoldment...

This evening though i was listening to Jeff Rense interview Yoichi Shimatsu who usually covers and reports weekly updates on the Japan's Fukishima nuclear disaster... i was taken back, but not surprised by his conversation with Jeff Rense in regards to the almost bizarre tellings that are now coming forth from this tragic story that happened most recently in the state of Connecticut...

Note ~ Mr Shimatsu is a well respected free lance reporter and editor (who also reports on a variety of other news items) for the Asian news market.

Listen for yourself to the first segment of this interview conversation here - http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/...tsu_122012.mp3
    Last edited by giovonni; 22nd December 2012 at 06:35.

8. Link to Post #205
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    [...]

... i was taken back, but not surprised by his conversation with Jeff Rense in regards to the almost bizarre tellings that are now coming forth from this tragic story that happened most recently in the state of Connecticut...

Note ~ Mr Shimatsu is a well respected free lance reporter and editor (who also reports on a variety of other news items) for the Asian news market.

Listen for yourself to the first segment of this interview conversation here - http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/...tsu_122012.mp3
    The article that Jeff mentions at the beginning of the interview can be found here: http://rense.com/general95/mkultra.html
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (23rd December 2012), Flash (22nd December 2012), gaiagirl (24th December 2012), giovonni (22nd December 2012), heyokah (24th December 2012), observer (23rd December 2012), sllim11 (24th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (22nd December 2012)

10. Link to Post #206
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Something more to grind here, from http://www.henrymakow.com/whos-reall...-shooting.html

Seems far fetched at first sight, but I found the attitude of the (laughfing) father troubling, very much as he was acting.
    A typical American way of behaving in public? I don't know. No way I could imagine myself showing up such a fake / nervous / polite / hypocritical / facade (pick the one you like) smile on my face in such a situation.

I am not happy at all, in this X-mas eve, finding myself having to speculate on such a sad hypothesis.

Is this "Deceased" Emilie Parker With Obama?

December 21, 2012

This girl is wearing the same outfit Emilie wore in a family picture seen https://youtube.com/watch?v=Rk1FFKP-nqU
    Here it is:

Illuminati hiding in plain sight? Is this the same girl wearing the same dress? Or is it her sister (between parents) already wearing the dress of the deceased? Obama and the children seem pretty cheerful considering Emilie was supposedly brutally murdered days before,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. .
    Emilie Parker

------------------------------------------------------

Grieving father Robbie Parker

Maybe the reason the https://youtube.com/watch?v=aCqOMdcutWQ moments before this image was taken is because his daughter did not die.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd December 2012 at 09:23. Reason: fix youtube

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

giovonni (22nd December 2012), Hervé (22nd December 2012), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018)

12. Link to Post #207
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

See also this thread where I posted that same article: The "Dead" Sandy Hook Kids MAY STILL BE ALIVE NOW

For some reasons, the pictures copied from Henry Makow's site do not always show up on IE9 or Firefox but can be viewed either on Makow's site or in my post # 49 in the above thread.
    Last edited by Hervé; 22nd December 2012 at 09:51.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (22nd December 2012), gooty64 (22nd December 2012), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018)

14. Link to Post #208
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    See also this thread where I posted that same article: The "Dead" Sandy Hook Kids MAY STILL BE ALIVE NOW
    that would be horrifying if true...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

avid (22nd December 2012), Hervé (22nd December 2012), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018), modwiz (22nd December 2012), seko (22nd December 2012)

16. Link to Post #209
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

If people would ever seriously address the problem of pedophiles and the slave trade; I think that at least some of our most serious problems would be ameliorated. But most people don't want to address that issue or even think about it. At least that is the impression I get.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

giovonni (22nd December 2012), Hervé (23rd December 2012), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018), modwiz (22nd December 2012), seko (22nd December 2012)

18. Link to Post #210
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kevlar For This Post:

applecrusher1992 (24th December 2012), avid (22nd December 2012), Fred Steeves (22nd December 2012)

20. Link to Post #211
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

For some reasons, the pictures copied from Henry Makow's site do not always show up on IE9 or Firefox but can be viewed either on Makow's site or in my post # 49 in the above thread.
    The Solstice is past. If they were alive, I doubt they are now. The ritual time has passed.

21. Link to Post #212
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12...ut-of-control/

I'm reading this article right now, given that the Veterans Today is a good site with good researchers...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

gooty64 (23rd December 2012), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #213
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

I read that article from Veterans Today.....very interesting.

I am going to agree with this finding from it:
    Quote the work of some highly trained professional hit team
    PS I'm hearing all day on the radio, "International outpouring of sympathy for the 26 candles/victims of Sandy Hook" isn't that exactly what they were shooting for?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

gripreaper (23rd December 2012), Hervé (23rd December 2012), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018), Mozart (22nd December 2012), Referee (22nd December 2012)

25. Link to Post #214
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

Idahopicker is going to announce something big should be today I am hearing it will blow the doors off the PTWTB.

As soon as I see it I will post here is a teaser.

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Fred Steeves (23rd December 2012), gooty64 (23rd December 2012), sigma6 (22nd December 2012)

27. Link to Post #215
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

This video was just posted by Houman in his "Horus-Ra Thread":

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post604433

https://youtube.com/watch?v=AHlQlWhHg2c

I have been a subscriber to Dr. Laibow's Natural Solutions Foundation, http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/ for several years.

The thing I find most unnerving about this latest revelation, that Dr. Laibow has treated Adam Lanza in the past, is not the part about how Dr. Laibow tried to get Adam Lanza off psychotropic drugs, nor the part that he was court ordered back onto these prescription drugs. The part I find most disturbing is the connection Dr. Laibow shares with her companion of many years, Retired Major General Albert N. (Bert) Stubblebine. General Stubblebine is the individual, around whom, the movie "Men Who Stare At Goats" was written. General Stubblebine was the individual in charge of the Army's 'Remote Viewing' operation.

I don't find this connection simply coincidental to the "rest of the story".

Dr. Laibow has been tirelessly campaigning against the pharmaceutical industry for many years. Is it simply a coincidence that one of her former patients is now involved in this horrific crime against humanity? I'm not suggesting that General Stubblebine may somehow be involved in the crime, I'm simply wondering why there is this millitary black-ops connection at all to this story.

28. Link to Post #216
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

i would have to relisten to the video Observer, but I do not think the alleged school killer had been her patient. She rather say she had hundreds of patients like him. She uses the "I am Adam's doctor" as the other writing that was saying "I am Adam's mother". She never says that he had direclty been her patient. But I must admit it was confusing somwhat.

However, that she was the companion of Albert N. Stubblebine, this is signigicative.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

gooty64 (23rd December 2012)

30. Link to Post #217
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    i would have to relisten to the video Observer, but I do not think the alleged school killer had been her patient. She rather say she had hundreds of patients like him. She uses the "I am Adam's doctor" as the other writing that was saying "I am Adam's mother". She never says that he had direclty been her patient. But I must admit it was confusing somwhat.

However, that she was the companion of Albert N. Stubblebine, this is signigicative.
    That's what I thought when I first started listening to the video, Flash, but that metaphor doesn't hold-up when you get to the part where Dr. Laibow says she, "has held Adam Lanzo's mother in my arms". Especially after revealing that the clinic where she (Dr. Laibow) used to work was only a few miles away from the town in Connecticut where this all happened.

No..... I think Dr. Laibow is not speaking 'metaphorically'. I believe she is telling us that she was Adam Lanzo's doctor.

Move the timer over to 7:30 and listen to what Dr. Laibow says from that point.
    Last edited by observer; 23rd December 2012 at 14:53. Reason: add text

31. Link to Post #218
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

....And, if this is truely a fact, that Dr. Rima Liabow was Adam Lanza's doctor, could the fact that she and Retired Major General Stubblebine have been tirelessly campaigning against the pharmaceutical industry for years, contribute to the evidential trail in this case? Could this be an elite retribution to the Natural Solutions Foundation's attempt to shut-down 'big pharma'.

False Flag operations very often address multiple agenda. In this case I see an attempt by the global elite to confiscate guns. This case has no connection what-so-ever to semi-automatic assult rifles. Could there also be a message being sent to Dr. Laibow at the same time?

These are questions that need to be investigated by the authorities.

I am not attempting to undermine any on-going investigation by any authority having jurisdiction in this case. I am simply pointing-out observations that I have made relating to this mater. I am calling for transparency by those authorities in this case, because the ramifications of the final conclusions of this investigation will have a dynamic impact on the freedoms of every American Citizen.

Update
    Please take note:
    Dr. Laibow's website, http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/, is currently 'down'.
    Last edited by observer; 23rd December 2012 at 16:32. Reason: add text

32. Link to Post #219
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by Positive Vibe Merchant (here)
    Here is something else for you all to mull over that I just found via a friends Fb page who has been looking into this stuff... let me knwo what you all thing. I will attach a pic and also a you tube video relating to some of the actors in question.

http://youtu.be/AfScPPysADQ

I don't knwo how long either of these will be available for, and if they have been debunked I apologise. I just though I would open it up to more investigation.

Thank You
    PVM
    Holy sh i t, I may have been wrong after all, this really looks suspicious, those pictures
    This looks real! I know this guy is notorious for weird comparisons, it does look legit? and he is not just comparing one face to another, but one entire family to another! one was hard to see (grandmother) but everything else looked pretty much spot on...

It's weird to see so many comparisons (especially cause you know it's this guy) but is anyone confirming this? like he says it does look "way too expensive"

And that Nick Phelps guy does ever seem to look and act incredibly phony (to me)
    and the wife does have pretty sharp features, it's a clear picture

Christina Taylor Green and the whole crew Exposed! PT1-2

Christina Taylor Green and the whole crew Exposed! PT2-2

We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Akasha (23rd December 2012), TargeT (24th December 2012)

34. Link to Post #220
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jean-Luc (here)
    Something more to grind here, from http://www.henrymakow.com/whos-reall...-shooting.html

Seems far fetched at first sight, but I found the attitude of the (laughfing) father troubling, very much as he was acting.
    A typical American way of behaving in public? I don't know. No way I could imagine myself showing up such a fake / nervous / polite / hypocritical / facade (pick the one you like) smile on my face in such a situation.

I am not happy at all, in this X-mas eve, finding myself having to speculate on such a sad hypothesis.

Is this "Deceased" Emilie Parker With Obama?

December 21, 2012

This girl is wearing the same outfit Emilie wore in a family picture seen https://youtube.com/watch?v=Rk1FFKP-nqU
    Here it is:

Illuminati hiding in plain sight? Is this the same girl wearing the same dress? Or is it her sister (between parents) already wearing the dress of the deceased? Obama and the children seem pretty cheerful considering Emilie was supposedly brutally murdered days before,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. .
    Emilie Parker

------------------------------------------------------

Grieving father Robbie Parker

Maybe the reason the https://youtube.com/watch?v=aCqOMdcutWQ moments before this image was taken is because his daughter did not die.
    Hmmm... looks like someone took your pictures down, I would suggest to people to start posting a separate text header above/below pictures especially for Youtube, so that we can go back to Youtube and search for another duplicate version if necessary...

update: if you see photos, and have a third party storage/hosting site, see if you can copy and store files at a different location, then link to them, and add the original link for reference, but this is kind of damning in itself isnt' it...
    Last edited by sigma6; 23rd December 2012 at 18:04.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

observer (23rd December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst 1 11 21 47 LastLast