+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 47 LastLast

Thread: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

1. Link to Post #241
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,461 times in 21,498 posts

Default Re: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    I can see most of the pages. The publications are available, but one page titled "Articles" does not show.
    Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    But this link goes to another site, not healthfreedomusa.org. Why? Don't know!
    What site was it where you can see most of the pages?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

observer (24th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #242
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    After listening to Dr. Labow's video several times, it is not clear if she is making an admission to being Adam Lanza's former doctor, or not.
    The audio is less clear to me on this as well, partly due to the quotation marks around Adam's name that show in print not appearing in the audio.
    In light of the fact the Natural Solutions Website is down, I would suspect something of just this scenario is possible.
    Yes, such scenarios are definitely possible, in the general case. From what I've posted above, I'm guessing it's not the particular scenario you outline, but some other, probably more devious, convoluted and evil .

But I don't know.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

observer (24th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #243
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Just checked www.healthfreedomusa.org and it is currently up and running.
    Try going to the website and clicking-on any linked page on that homepage you found, Akasha.

The only link that seems to work is the one to the web store. All the other links bring you to a '404 Not Found' solution.
    That's not what I'm seeing.

What I'm seeing when I attempt to go to www.healthfreedomusa.org, after a lengthy delay, is server not responding.

For me, for each of the nameservers I use (OpenDNS, Google, Level 3, Charter, DNSadvantage and Comcast) that URL goes to IP address 182.18.222.50, and there appears to be no powered up server responding to pings or to any of the first 1000 ports at that IP address. No web page, no links to click on to get 404's.

If anyone else on this discussion can check the IP address they have for this URL and sees it going to a different IP address, that would be quite interesting.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

sllim11 (24th December 2012), TargeT (24th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #244
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Dr. Rima Truth Reports: EMERGENCY Access!

URGENT NEWS BULLETIN!! December 22, 2012: The Health Freedom USA Web Sites have been Hacked! All of our URLs were cancelled and we have no access to years of data! All HFUSA pages are off line. EMERGENCY ALTERNATIVE LINKS ARE BELOW THESE BULLETINS.

Access to Dr. Rima Truth Report LIVE: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/healthfreedomportal
    Access to our “Educate Decision Makers” system: tell your Representatives what you think! LINKS HERE.

DECEMBER 23, 2012 UPDATE: Holiday Hack Attack Continues!
    Our YouTube Channel has been “cancelled.” www.YouTube.com/NaturalSolutions

We have just posted this notice on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/natur...onsfoundation/
    THE HOLIDAY HACK ATTACK AGAINST NATURAL SOLUTIONS FOUNDATION CONTINUES. Please “like” and “share” this urgent announcement. For as long as we can, we will post updates at: http://savemylifedrrima.com/dr-rima-...rgency-access/
    OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL – www.youtube.com/naturalsolutions HAS BEEN “CANCELLED” WITHIN THE PAST COUPLE HOURS.
    PLEASE HELP US FIGHT BACK! http://savemylifedrrima.com/action/donate/
    IF YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY POSTED ANY OF OUR VIDEOS ON OTHER LOCATIONS, WE NEED YOU TO CONTACT US VIA FACEBOOK WITH THE LINK SO WE CAN REBUILD OUR VIDEO LIBRARY!
    However, this new beta site, Save My Life Dr. Rima is still functioning and this page is a temporary access page for the Dr. Rima Truth Reports, our weekly Internet Radio Program, Sunday 10 AM through noon, EST.

Below is a LINK to the video that got the government so upset that “someone” took down our Health Freedom USA sites! Please help make that video go “viral” by sharing the link.

Here is the link to our UStream.TV web site where the program is broadcast.

http://www.ustream.tv/user/healthfreedomportal

Here is the link to our online Chat, which we monitor during the program:

http://www.healthfreedomportal.chatango.com/

A Message from Dr. Rima
    Hacked, Attacked, Off Line But Still Kicking
    Video Goes Viral, “Someone” Attacks US

As I write this, www.HealthFreedomUSA.org and all related sites are not operating. However, our new site, which is largely, but not completely, functional and apparently unknown to the hackers (your tax dollars at work!) is still available.

You can reach us at www.SaveMyLifeDrRima.com.

You want to listen to the Dr Rima Truth Reports Sunday, December 23, 2012, of course. But to do that you will have to use this link — http://www.ustream.tv/user/healthfreedomportal

We must be doing something very, very right! All of our sites were cancelled at GoDaddy by SOMEONE WITH ACCESS. Your tax dollars at work.

Could it be connected to the fact that my video and article, I am Adam Lanza’s Doctor, are going viral?

We were able to get www.SaveMyLifeDrRima.com, our new, and partly functional, site working. You can go here, http://savemylifedrrima.com/i-am-adam-lanzas-doctor/, to read the article and watch the video. This hard hitting article strikes at the massive abuse called “Psychiatric Medication”, one of the 5 Big Lies you can learn about on our new site, SaveMyLifeDrRima.com.

Apparently this article and video are hitting the nail on the head strongly enough for someone to want us off line!

Our Dr. Rima Truth Reports show will be on air Sunday, December 23, 2012, with a VERY important guest* at 10 AM to 12 noon Eastern at the above link.

And take a moment to support the truth that SOMEONE does not want out there! Visit http://savemylifedrrima.com/action/donate/ to make a donation to keep the Natural Solutions Foundation on line and irritating the best people on the planet to irritate, simply by telling the truth.

Yours in health and freedom,

Dr. Rima
    * Special Guest: Chris Camera, Former Law Enforcement Officer, USAF, Chris Camera’s ancestors have been in America since the 1600′s and helped found Stamford, Ct. Social Entrepreneur in Organic Farming, Health Supplements and Foods. Overcoming MCS with the help of natural health and 10 years of self-study, when the medical doctors either did not know, or in the VA’s case tried to deny MCS to save money and avoid culpability.International networker with people well-known in the field, along with large-scale national direct selling programs. Patriot and defender of liberty, free markets, and the U.S. Constitution. [Archived at our UStream.tv site: http://www.ustream.tv/user/healthfreedomportal.]

PS: IE9 couldn't connect to the site posted by Paul above, but FireFox did

PPS: the video is not available "... because the uploader has closed their YouTube account."
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th December 2012 at 12:10.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (25th December 2012), Flash (24th December 2012), gaiagirl (25th December 2012), Gardener (25th December 2012), heyokah (24th December 2012), observer (24th December 2012), TargeT (24th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #245
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am actually from Connecticut, and have lived here all my life. While I am as open to speculation about the details of what happened here, as I would any other event of note, I also am keenly aware not to project and look for shadowy figures and grand conspiracies with every wrong doing and tragedy. I can assure you there are a multitude of grieving parents who's real children really died, as is apparent with the endless *local* and not national press coverage. Plus being the tiny state that it is, it isn't hard to go there and see for yourself...

likely because some jerk off needed to take his issues out on a bunch of first graders. There are time when tragedies and crimes are simply that. I will be the first to admit that we are rarely if ever told the full story on just about anything through the media or our educational system, but from what I can tell, this one seems fairly straight forward.....so far anyway. Things could always change...
    Last edited by Huma; 24th December 2012 at 11:13.
    "If you take good and evil and conjoin them, you will find they cancel themselves out as a balanced equilibrium, what do you have left? Free Will..." - Huma

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Huma For This Post:

161803398 (25th December 2012), kreagle (25th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #246
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Thanks for the detailed update, Amzer Zo.

I'm guessing by "the site posted by Paul" you mean http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/, and I am further guessing that if it loaded in Firefox for you, that's because you had managed to load the site earlier using Firefox, and it was still in your browser cache.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

PPS: the video is not available "... because the uploader has closed their YouTube account."
    er - eh - which video is not available

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

TargeT (24th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #247
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

I'm guessing by "the site posted by Paul" you mean http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/, and I am further guessing that if it loaded in Firefox for you, that's because you had managed to load the site earlier using Firefox, and it was still in your browser cache.
    I concur, cached site..

I tried my 4 different browsers (just for edification, different browsers really don't handle port 80 traffic appreciably differently) down on all accounts, dnslookup works still so the site is freshly dead.

very interesting twist here.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (24th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #248
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To Paul,

In response to all your most recent comments #'s 221, thru 224 .

After listening to Dr. Labow's video several times, it is not clear if she is making an admission to being Adam Lanza's former doctor, or not.
    From Rima E. Laibow's own site, in her own words, at the bottom of the page http://savemylifedrrima.com/i-am-adam-lanzas-doctor/:
    Note: This video and essay were written in direct response to the brave woman who authored “I am Adam Lanza’s Mother” about her experience with a similar child. Just as she is not literally Adam Lanza’s mother, so I am not claiming to be the physician who treated Adam Lanza. Readers are invited to understand that as a Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatrist I have treated many patients like Adam Lanza but never met him before his tragic death.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

eva08 (25th December 2012), Hervé (24th December 2012), heyokah (24th December 2012), kreagle (25th December 2012), observer (24th December 2012), TargeT (24th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #249
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

er - eh - which video is not available
    Welcome

Actually, I do not remember accessing http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/ (which is indeed the link I was referring to) with either IE9 nor FireFox prior to my above post, hence it wasn't cached in my computer.

The video in question is the one that was on their YouTube channel. I haven't tried their http://savemylifedrrima.com/i-am-adam-lanzas-doctor/ where the video is available... for how long? Who knows... so: download it ASAP!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (25th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #250
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I tried my 4 different browsers (just for edification, different browsers really don't handle port 80 traffic appreciably differently) down on all accounts, dnslookup works still so the site is freshly dead.
    But ... what did dnslookup tell you ?

Did you get the same IP address of 182.18.222.50 that all the name servers I use returned?

(An IP address that dazzlepod.com/ip says is in San Juan, Batangas, Philippines -- weird.)

20. Link to Post #251
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

http://www.ustream.tv/user/healthfreedomportal

This one worked for me, up till the moment my 1-week-old laptop went totally black and threw me off of all the tabs I had open on my screen. ????????

edit

The link still works for me though.
    Last edited by heyokah; 24th December 2012 at 11:45.

21. Link to Post #252
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,164 times in 1,390 posts

In light of the Phelps/Sexton issue I decided to scan through some more of the various mainstream video reports related to the S.H. shooting and came across the one immediately below. At 6-11 seconds, shooting victim Victoria Soto's sister is presented sharing part of a memorial speech.

On hearing it I was immediately reminded of the infamous "Nayirah" who shared with the world the alleged incubator murders in a Kuwaiti hospital by Iraqi soldiers back in 1990 (video below)...........

..........so I've created an audio file of "Nayirah"s performance with the audio clip of Victoria Soto's sister's speech interjected throughout to allow for an easier A/B comparison. The "Nayirah" audio, being of superior quality, is untouched. I did however significantly eq the Soto sister audio, boosting the high frequency range to compensate for what is a much more muffled and lower quality recording.

It should be noted throughout any audio or visual comparison that there is approximately 22 years between the two videos.

It may also be worth noting that Ed Chiarini / Dallasgoldbug has already identified "Nayirah" as (very) occasional documentary producer / director, Arden Wohl.

Download (downward pointing arrow below right of audio) or listen to the audio file here and if you think I've gone down the wrong hole, feel free to pull me out!
    Last edited by Akasha; 24th December 2012 at 14:04.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

gaiagirl (25th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #253
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

But ... what did dnslookup tell you ?

Did you get the same IP address of 182.18.222.50 that all the name servers I use returned?

(An IP address that dazzlepod.com/ip says is in San Juan, Batangas, Philippines -- weird.)
    Quote IP Address 216.86.157.18
    Domain Name Servers ns2.fuseddns.com 184.154.191.251
    ................................ns1.fuseddns.com 216.86.157.77
    Mail Exchange healthfreedomusa.org 216.86.157.18
    difference between texas and alaska perhaps?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

24. Link to Post #254
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr. Rima Truth Reports:
    Quote All of our sites were cancelled at GoDaddy
    This is an excellent example of why one should use a different DNS provider for critical URLs than the web hosting service provider one uses.

If she was using a different DNS provider, she might still be able to work with them to redirect her most valuable URL, www.HealthFreedomUSA.org, to some page on her backup server.

Make those bastards, er eh hackers, er eh tax dollars work for their fun.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 25th December 2012 at 03:07.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Hervé (24th December 2012), heyokah (24th December 2012), TargeT (24th December 2012)

26. Link to Post #255
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Well, the video that's at http://savemylifedrrima.com/category/dr-rima-blog-vlog/ is the same YouTube video whose uploader has cancelled their account...
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th December 2012 at 15:17.

27. Link to Post #256
    Language
    English
    Thanks

IP Address 216.86.157.18
    Domain Name Servers ns2.fuseddns.com 184.154.191.251
    ................................ns1.fuseddns.com 216.86.157.77
    The 216.86.157.18 address appears to me to have once been the correct IP address for http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/.

(The other two you list are for a couple of name servers at fuseddns.com. Thanks - they are pretty fast - I'll add them to my collection of DNS providers.)

According to https://dazzlepod.com/ip/?ip_address=216.86.157.18, the IP address 216.86.157.18 is for the server srv1.healthfreedomusa.org hosted by Steadfast Networks in Chicago, Illinois, USA. That IP address now gets me a default Apache page, suggesting I am getting to the web server alright, but it doesn't have any website to offer up for that exact address.

My records of expired <URL, IP> mappings show that 216.86.157.18 was once the correct IP for healthfreedomusa.org.

I don't understand however why Rima E. Laibow said GoDaddy above, but this URL goes to Steadfast Networks. So there is most likely one or more additional errors in my reporting.

28. Link to Post #257
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You can reach us at www.SaveMyLifeDrRima.com.
    I enlarged and emboldened this sentence in your report, Amzer Zo.

(After realizing it was far more important than all my technical gibberish that risked burying it.)

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Hervé (24th December 2012)

30. Link to Post #258
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Check the top video at this page where she explains the time line of the events: http://www.ustream.tv/user/healthfreedomportal

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

observer (24th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2012)

32. Link to Post #259
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,164 times in 1,390 posts

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    Just checked www.healthfreedomusa.org and it is currently up and running.

Sorry for the lo-res. The screen shot I tried to upload is 500 kb but it keeps getting compressed into a thumbnail......................Paul, perhaps you can help.
    There is nothing I can do from this end. Sorry.

The image uploading software for our server squeezed the image down to about 25 Kbytes, rendering it mostly unreadable. The only full sized, readable image is somewhere on your local PC.

Typically one has to upload such images to other sites, and then link that image into your post here. I here tell that dropbox.com is the current most recommended site for uploading images. The free account should have more than enough space for your screen shot. Then copy the link that dropbox provides into a post here.
    Cheers Paul, I'll do that next time.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (24th December 2012)

34. Link to Post #260
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

All right folks, this video (still) works:

After you've finished viewing it, then you maybe able to understand the monster that's preparing to show up at the horizons of the USA:

"Siberia Bill" remake!

See my post # 238 on the preceding page.
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th December 2012 at 12:47.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (24th December 2012), Daughter of Time (25th December 2012), Gardener (25th December 2012), heyokah (24th December 2012), observer (24th December 2012), Reinhard (26th December 2012), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2019), ThePythonicCow (24th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 47 LastLast