+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 3 13 47 LastLast

Thread: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

1. Link to Post #41
    Ireland Avalon Member Poly Hedra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 times in 349 posts

Default Re: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

Whether or not his computers were smashed, an online footprint does not disappear because of a smashed computer. There would be records of the IP address.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Poly Hedra For This Post:

Calz (18th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), DeDukshyn (19th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (18th December 2012), Referee (18th December 2012), RMorgan (18th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by conec (here)
    Whether or not his computers were smashed, an online footprint does not disappear because of a smashed computer. There would be records of the IP address.
    yes, forum membership, social media (especially at that age) would still be present.. very odd not to see something, ESPECIALLY as a gamer, gamers are generally "online addicts"
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Calz (18th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), PurpleLama (18th December 2012), Reinhard (18th December 2012), RMorgan (18th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    I know how, but I've probably destroyed 150+ hard drives, Fire isn't enough, Water isn't enough... what would YOU do?
    Well, I believe there are several ways to destroy an HD to the point of no recovery.

You can open it up and smash the plater and servos to pieces with a sledge hammer, or you could attach it to a very strong magnet, or maybe you could soak it in a bucket full of acid...

I guess the magnetic method is the easiest way to definitively erase its data, however.

The possibilities are endless.
    degaussing is the best way, but the magnetic strength is so high it's kinda crazy to work with (watches getting yanked to the machine etc..)

a lot of times we used fire axes to break open the cases then smash up / puncture the platters, a few times we used belt sanders on the platters.. "opening them up" takes special tools I never had till I got a forensic kit. it was very labor intensive & took tools that most people don't usualy have (fire axes etc..) smashing with a sledge hammer isn't quite enough, need to have an Axe. I don't know about acid, never tried that.. I guess high enough strength would work
    Sounds like the next time I need to blow off some steam I need to tear apart one of my old computers and try opening one of these!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Calz (18th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (18th December 2012), Reinhard (18th December 2012), RMorgan (18th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Sounds like the next time I need to blow off some steam I need to tear apart one of my old computers and try opening one of these!
    PRO TIP:

some of the strongest magnets I've EVER played with are inside hard drives (2 of them) I break them open just to get the magnets, they are on the edge of the platter so don't hit the axe on the edge, hit the center near the spindle so you don't break them

great for the plug of your oil pan ( to help collect metal shavings) or pinching the CRAP out of your fingers
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Curt (21st December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), PurpleLama (18th December 2012), Reinhard (18th December 2012), RMorgan (18th December 2012), RUSirius (18th December 2012), SilentFeathers (18th December 2012), zebowho (18th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,573 times in 2,645 posts

Was there a meeting of strange folk in the Navarre Hotel Colorado...? http://www.stewwebb.com/bush_satanic...s_01172010.htm
    Probably not as this was publicised ages ago!!!
    Has anyone got any date significance, as well as all the links to the movies (hidden in plain site)? Are these bereaved families being pressurised not to speak with having an assigned security person to each one? It's all totally horrid - but the goal is obvious - take guns away from people, remove their freedom. This has happened loads before, Gabrielle Gifford etc, but with the 'new' administration the banksters/controllers need to be able to implement martial law without too much interference..... We can see this clearly. Why sacrifice children? = EMOTIVE = EMPATHY!!
    However... there are soo many unanswered questions. Supposedly the father was NOT involved in the LIBOR scandal? Far too much disinfo.
    Thanks to Veterans Today http://www.veteranstoday.com/, and lots of others who are thought-provoking materials: make of this what you will...

Assuredly - nothing we see in the MSM is correct. The motive is a clear and vicious threat to the freedom of the people, utilising 'useful idiots' as an excuse. Pathetic.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Akasha (21st December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), JRS (19th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), Reinhard (18th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    There was a report of a child who was alive under his dead friend, to hide, and when the shooting was finished he got up and ran outside, completely soaked with blood. So yes, is seems there was blood, at least in the first reports Modwiz.
    Pictures, or talk? Who cares what reports say? They are like glasses of water from a cesspool.

Can we have a hand count of how many actually think that reports have any value other than to propagandize, mislead and hope we will give up our guns? Sh!tting on our xmas is also part of it.
    People keep on dropping MSM reports in here. They are like droppings from a dogs ass.
    Last edited by modwiz; 18th December 2012 at 19:15.

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Thank you, Paul, for this excellent thread.

Can you kindly go back to your OP and put an open space between each numbered item on the list? That will greatly help the readability of the list. The original list from Veterans Today has open spaces between each numbered item and it's much easier to read.

13. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member mattymoto's Avatar
    Thanks

When I saw this I did a double take WTF!!?

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mattymoto For This Post:

161803398 (18th December 2012), Akasha (21st December 2012), amandapoet (18th December 2012), Fred Steeves (18th December 2012), Holly Lindin (19th December 2012), Midnight Rambler (18th December 2012), Mozart (19th December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), RunningDeer (28th December 2012), sigma6 (19th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #49
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,350 times in 21,475 posts

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    Can you kindly go back to your OP and put an open space between each numbered item on the list? That will greatly help the readability of the list. The original list from Veterans Today has open spaces between each numbered item and it's much easier to read.
    The forum's BBCode numerical list format doesn't make that easy to do, so far as I know.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. Link to Post #50
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It ends with telling responders to slow down. "No need for (garbled) response".

Quote At 44 seconds, the police relay a teacher’s report that she saw “two shadows running past the gym”. [Now keep in mind that according to the 'official' story the "lone" shooter has killed himself.] At 55 seconds, the police officer reports a van coming toward him with two occupants, he then says at 1 minute 30 seconds he has them “proned out” (lying on the ground face down). At approximately 2 minutes, they report the New Jersey plates of the van, and the rental car company registration. These two men are in addition to the ONE man dressed in camo pants who the police arrested in the woods near the school. That makes THREE men in addition to the “lone gunman” Adam Lanza. QUESTIONS: WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE MEN? WHO ARE THEY?
    Last edited by modwiz; 18th December 2012 at 20:00.

17. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am so angry with our MSM - the F'ing BBC, the ITV networks in the UK, but surprisedly when I tuned into RT early this morning they too held the 'party-line' and were promoting the incredibly 'accurate' useful idiot who wore body armour in order to kill himself??? Oops, and he forgot his rifle was left in his vehicle - yet the children were left with rifle ammo shells surrounding them? PUHLEASE....
    RT? Hmmm - pretends to be anti, does some honesty (but most folk don't watch it), then Al Jazeera - ahem is pro Saudi Royals.... Even Veterans Today has loyalty to Obama, yet faces-off on PressTV. I'm fed up with all this subterfuge, Hopefully 'The Throat of Fire' will take precedence in some realistic news...

So sorry for all those poor families tied into this nightmare - the evil beggars' belief! The missing crew and passengers on 9/11 planes, is this all too much to digest? CHILDREN are sacrificed????!!! Yet again.....?
    and er..

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Gardener (18th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), Reinhard (18th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #52
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,350 times in 21,475 posts

some of the strongest magnets I've EVER played with are inside hard drives (2 of them) I break them open just to get the magnets, they are on the edge of the platter so don't hit the axe on the edge, hit the center near the spindle so you don't break them
    Are you referring to the magnets described in this article: http://rack1.ul.cs.cmu.edu/rotaryvoicecoil/ ?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

TargeT (18th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #53
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mattymoto (here)
    When I saw this I did a double take WTF!!?

I am doing a WTF too. I got nothing from this. Sounded like he said, "My name's Robbie Parker". It then ends. WTF?

22. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member mattymoto's Avatar
    Thanks

My WTF happened when I saw his smiling face. I'm no actor, but did he just take a few seconds to get into character?

This man allegedly lost his 6 years old daughter. He is clearly smiling just before he asks "want me to start?" then he pours on the emotion after a few seconds of warm-up...
    Last edited by mattymoto; 18th December 2012 at 20:05.
    Yeah I'm "that guy".

23. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mattymoto For This Post:

amandapoet (18th December 2012), avid (18th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), DNA (18th December 2012), Fred Steeves (18th December 2012), ghostrider (27th December 2012), Holly Lindin (19th December 2012), InTheBackground (18th December 2012), JRS (19th December 2012), Kristin (18th December 2012), Midnight Rambler (18th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), Reinhard (18th December 2012), selinam (18th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

24. Link to Post #55
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

I’ve no doubt that these innocent children are well and truly dead, having been massacred in the most horrific and bloody manner possible. The intended effect of mass horror via random violence has been achieved.

It’s the rest of the story that indeed stinks.

• While we don’t yet have the full parsing out of the timeline and who was where when etc, etc, the phrase on the police radio “One suspect down” is meaningful.

Quote Posted by Item #25
    Down in this situation generally means in custody(on the ground and cuffed), not dead
    This interpretation is incorrect: The word “down” in police parlance invariably means “shot” or “wounded”, not “in custody”, although in the heat of the moment someone might have misspoken – unlikely. “Down” means wounded. I’ve worked a lot with police in our community, I know their lingo, and I’ve just confirmed this detail with the staff sergeant at our division. Means they shot somebody.

Quote Posted by Item #17
    A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, “Put your hands up,” followed by the reply, “Don’t shoot.” This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
    Q: Did they take Lanza into custody – or shoot him on the spot?

Taken together, this suggests to me that Lanza might not have committed suicide, but was possibly shot outright by one very, very angry police officer. As our Chief is fond of saying when an officer fails to live up to his training: “We still have to recruit from the human race…” so I can’t say I’d blame the guy, especially in a gunbattle/hostage situation involving children but this wouldn’t go down well in their report, would it? “Suicide” it is, then.

But it is possibly a discrepancy from the actual events, isn’t it? If so, somebody’s already lying.

• It’s the usual “a lone nutbar dunnit”, except that his friends all say he was active online in their LAN club. That makes it virtually impossible for him to have “no online trace”. Pah. Surely he sent messages to his friends? There’s a trail backward from their computers. Duh.

• TargeT, I take your comments about the difficulties of an amateur destroying a hard drive to heart (I am by no means a techie). And I also find it impossible to believe that a good forensic investigator (whom the gov’t would surely provide pro bono, no?) could not find at least some goodies in there.

This is highly suspect, for sure. It may be possible for a highly trained and motivated criminal to methodically destroy his hard drive prior – but the whole thrust of the rest of the story suggests furious rage and unaccountable mania on Lanza’s part, grabbing a gun and heading out to kill, not a coldblooded need to remove his own traces.

And wouldn’t erasing your hard drive – per se – indicate that it contained damaging data, that others were involved or that you’d been in communication with someone in specific terms who helped you plan the deed? Or did he expect to stand trial and exonerate himself via his missing hard drive? Low probability.

Saying “nothing there, nope” is fishy indeed.

• There’s no emotional link, no motive – so far – to Lanza targeting the school; he wasn’t “going postal” because he’d been fired from his job there, or anything. There was no custody battle for a child of his at the school, etc etc. The official storyline suggests pure, friggin’ mania/schizophrenia in a manner that no one has so far established medically.

But his behavior does resonate to that of other mass shooters, doesn’t it? Holmes in Aurora, the Beltway snipers, the Sikh temple shooter, Columbine…. Too many. Too many.

And yet again all the establishment psychiatrists can say no more than: “Lone nutbar. Who knew? Who could have predicted…?” You’d think there’d be a whole psychiatric industry in putting this new “syndrome” into the DSM by now, no?

‘Scuse me while I curl up into a tiny ball for awhile. Can’t think about this for very much longer.

Regards,

Selene

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

avid (18th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), Hervé (18th December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), PurpleLama (18th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

26. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by mattymoto (here)
    My WTF happened when I saw his smiling face. I'm no actor, but did he just take a few seconds to get into character?
    I would be very hesitant to say that he is acting Mattymoto. I have seen my own mother, when my dad died, receiving everybody at the wake as if it were a reception for a wedding.

She was smiling and all. But inside, she was crumbling. It was her way not to completely fall down. She was sad to an extreme. She would compose herself not to show emotions, her generation was raised like that, as well as certain cultures, mainly the macho North American cow boy culture, don't you know!

THe rest of his non verbal tell me he is not acting at all.

Obama was not either when crying by the way.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

PurpleLama (18th December 2012), Referee (18th December 2012), Selene (18th December 2012), Tam (25th January 2019), Tarka the Duck (18th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One suspect PRONE...? This was on a few out-takes.... Not DOWN...?
    and er..

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

modwiz (18th December 2012), Selene (18th December 2012)

30. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Agreed, Flash.

The death of a loved one causes a form of shock among survivors that takes a few days to subside. As Lady Bird Johnson famously remarked: "Death brings its own anesthesia."

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Gardener (18th December 2012), Tarka the Duck (18th December 2012)

32. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,977 times in 1,576 posts

Some thoughts here

The American people should wake up to this they are not?

How many False Flags will it take to awaken the people?

They jump on the bandwagon so easily!

It used to be American to store food in your basement. I always looked up to my grandparents for doing so.

Now preppers are considered terrorists. Who can not see through this I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND

Guns are as American as apple pie, Grandma, Chevy Trucks and Baseball. WTF is right?!?

Frustration is an understatement
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

avid (18th December 2012), Holly Lindin (19th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), PurpleLama (18th December 2012), Reinhard (18th December 2012), sigma6 (19th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

34. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    One suspect PRONE...? This was on a few out-takes.... Not DOWN...?
    I haven't heard the actual tape, Avid. But "prone" or "down" sound very much the same - and "prone" is a sniper's term. Don't know if a small town like Sandy Hook has a trained ETF (Emergency Task Force) with trained snipers on duty 24/7 like a big city would. Interesting, though.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Selene For This Post:

avid (18th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 3 13 47 LastLast