+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1 4 14 47 LastLast

Thread: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

1. Link to Post #61
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

Quote Posted by mattymoto (here)
    My WTF happened when I saw his smiling face. I'm no actor, but did he just take a few seconds to get into character?

This man allegedly lost his 6 years old daughter. He is clearly smiling just before he asks "want me to start?" then he pours on the emotion after a few seconds of warm-up...

Thanks. That was confusing. I know what you mean now.

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

Well, I think these bastards that coordinated this whole thing, went too far (understatement of the year) and it will bite them in the ass quite soon, and I think they know it.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

modwiz (18th December 2012), Referee (18th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

4. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,573 times in 2,645 posts

Selene - I tried to destroy a computer - unscrewed tons of bits! Eventually got to the armoured hard drive (and I mean armoured) - so removed it and literally had to take an axe to it to trash it!!! It took ages to destroy. Nontheless - the trail from its existence perpetrated the web for ages... folk have caches, I just laughed! 'Twas an ancient business 'poota'. Once you're 'online' you are cached. The wittering that's lad's id had been annihilated 'by himself' is an utter joke!!! Whatever's next? LOL!!!
    idahopicker (you tube trashed now) is still being threatened...? Oops! His video isn't available now!!! There's a surprise.....
    Hope not! Si' thi' ;-)
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

modwiz (18th December 2012), Referee (18th December 2012), Selene (18th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

6. Link to Post #64
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    some of the strongest magnets I've EVER played with are inside hard drives (2 of them) I break them open just to get the magnets, they are on the edge of the platter so don't hit the axe on the edge, hit the center near the spindle so you don't break them
    Are you referring to the magnets described in this article: http://rack1.ul.cs.cmu.edu/rotaryvoicecoil/ ?

you can see them in this picture, there are actually two pieces, you'll have to pry them off the plate they are stuck on (I usualy use a knife or putty knife, just go slow, they are very brittle) it's well worth the effor though, these suckers are S T R O N G!

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    • TargeT, I take your comments about the difficulties of an amateur destroying a hard drive to heart (I am by no means a techie). And I also find it impossible to believe that a good forensic investigator (whom the gov’t would surely provide pro bono, no?) could not find at least some goodies in there.

This is highly suspect, for sure. It may be possible for a highly trained and motivated criminal to methodically destroy his hard drive prior – but the whole thrust of the rest of the story suggests furious rage and unaccountable mania on Lanza’s part, grabbing a gun and heading out to kill, not a coldblooded need to remove his own traces.

And wouldn’t erasing your hard drive – per se – indicate that it contained damaging data, that others were involved or that you’d been in communication with someone in specific terms who helped you plan the deed? Or did he expect to stand trial and exonerate himself via his missing hard drive? Low probability.

Saying “nothing there, nope” is fishy indeed.
    even "deleting" your hard drive is harder than most people think, unless you use software that over-writes the areas that held the data there is almost always significant amounts of data that can be recovered.
    if nothing else it points to a pre-meditate act, not an out burst of rage or what ever the offical story is; but if it was pre-meditated then there should be more evidence of initial planning right? I mean he went so far as to "steal" or "copy" his brothers ID (unsure of the reason, perhaps for access?)

• There’s no emotional link, no motive – so far – to Lanza targeting the school; he wasn’t “going postal” because he’d been fired from his job there, or anything. There was no custody battle for a child of his at the school, etc etc. The official storyline suggests pure, friggin’ mania/schizophrenia in a manner that no one has so far established medically.

But his behavior does resonate to that of other mass shooters, doesn’t it? Holmes in Aurora, the Beltway snipers, the Sikh temple shooter, Columbine…. Too many. Too many.

And yet again all the establishment psychiatrists can say no more than: “Lone nutbar. Who knew? Who could have predicted…?” You’d think there’d be a whole psychiatric industry in putting this new “syndrome” into the DSM by now, no?
    This is the part that gets me, where is the motive, there's ALWAYS a motive for action, that's just how humans work.

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    One suspect PRONE...? This was on a few out-takes.... Not DOWN...?
    I haven't heard the actual tape, Avid. But "prone" or "down" sound very much the same - and "prone" is a sniper's term. Don't know if a small town like Sandy Hook has a trained ETF (Emergency Task Force) with trained snipers on duty 24/7 like a big city would. Interesting, though.
    Prone also refers to when someone is spread eagle face down on the ground, or cuffed in a similar manner...

Quote prone (prn)
    adj.
    1. Lying with the front or face downward.
    2. Having a tendency; inclined: paper that is prone to yellowing; children who are prone to mischief.
    adv.
    In a prone manner: The patient was lying prone on the bed.
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/prone
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (18th December 2012), DeDukshyn (19th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), Selene (18th December 2012)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,977 times in 1,576 posts

New information Reports Facebook Breaking news reported the CT shooting prior to the event actualy taking place.

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

avid (18th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), Holly Lindin (19th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

10. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

When I saw this I did a double take WTF!!?

Wow, I don't know what the deal is with Mr. Robbie there, but he could certainly give old Slick Willie a run for his money on getting into character when they note the camera rolling. Remember him leaving the Ron Brown funeral? I know Rush is full of a bunch of horse hockey, but he nailed this one.

As an after thought, remember earlier when I commented how nice it would be to hear a repeater actually ask a real question? Well if you had a chance to ask one there, wouldn't you be tempted to ask something along the lines of: "Thank you Mr. Parker, and I'm very sorry for your loss. I was just wondering though sir, what was so funny as you were walking up to the microphone?"

11. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,573 times in 2,645 posts

Found idahopickers you-tube channel quite interesting...
    Now it's bed-time, more post-operative night-time-mares - recuperation takes time!!! Just keep taking the D3 5000 iu's per day plus loads of vitamin C 1000 iu's et al....
    All this stuff could turn anyone back into a head-case... is that the desired affect? ;-)
    Last edited by avid; 18th December 2012 at 21:10.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

modwiz (18th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    New information Reports Facebook Breaking news reported the CT shooting prior to the event actualy taking place.

Interesting, but I don't take random phone testimony; the circle of trust is broken....

screen shots or something more "solid" needed.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (18th December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), Referee (18th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,977 times in 1,576 posts

Quote Posted by Referee (here)

Interesting, but I don't take random phone testimony; the circle of trust is broken....

screen shots or something more "solid" needed.
    Agreed I would like to see a screen shot as well.

Anyone out there can you find one?
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

avid (18th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member shadowbox's Avatar
    Thanks

This thread is GARBAGE.

Stop this bull****.

I live 300 feet from the school, directly across the street. My neighbor heard multiple gunshots from my driveway.

I can tell you for certainty that this is all real.

Get a life.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shadowbox For This Post:

Flash (18th December 2012), greybeard (18th December 2012), JRS (19th December 2012), kudzy (18th December 2012), Referee (20th January 2013), sdv (18th December 2012), Selene (18th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #71
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

A quick Google search revealed a much longer portion of Robbie Parker's press conference. His sister speaks first, and he comes out around the 3:15 mark. Do yo know all I could think of while watching the whole thing? For one, there is not even so much of a trace of a tear in Robbie's eyes, and maybe just a trace in his sister's. But mainly I was thinking that if my 6 year old baby girl had just been brutally murdered, I would be shell shocked, and inconsolable. I don't know how I would even be able to deal with those closest to me, much less appear in public in this manner, without just turning into one big blubbering mess.

Of note, the audio improves after about 40 seconds.

20. Link to Post #72
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

you can see them in this picture, there are actually two pieces, you'll have to pry them off the plate they are stuck on (I usualy use a knife or putty knife, just go slow, they are very brittle) it's well worth the effor though, these suckers are S T R O N G!
    They've gotten smaller. We had the arm on one of these 100 Mbyte monsters come loose, and part of it flew through the cabinet and a couple of walls before coming to a rest.

My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

TargeT (18th December 2012)

22. Link to Post #73
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Having had a small residential home for the elderly, I can say, having experienced quite a few residents/friends departing, that the initial reaction can vary greatly.
    In unexpected death there is an element of unreality-- the near relative tries to normalise things even by laughing and other inappropriate behaviour.
    They dont want to take it in.
    A few days latter there is a quite different reaction coming to real terms with the event.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Gardener (18th December 2012), Gekko (19th December 2012), JohnEAngel (20th December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), Tam (25th January 2019), TargeT (18th December 2012)

24. Link to Post #74
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by shadowbox (here)
    This thread is GARBAGE.

Stop this bull****.

I live 300 feet from the school, directly across the street. My neighbor heard multiple gunshots from my driveway.

Get a life.
    Do you perhaps have a camera and are willing to give a live update from the scene to at least shed some on sight light on the situation?

I apologise in advance if i am being rude by asking but you seem to be the only member of this forum who can provide this kind of information at this point in time in real time.

Regards and i hope peace returns to your neighbourhood as soon as possible.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 18th December 2012 at 21:52.

25. Link to Post #75
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Most variations we're considering do indeed involve gun fire, quite a bit of gun fire.

Any idea approximately how many shots your neighbor heard?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

modwiz (18th December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), RUSirius (18th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

27. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

This thread is GARBAGE.

Stop this bull****.

Get a life.
    I think this a VERY REAL too, just the reasons behind that may not be, did not mean to upset you.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

Curt (21st December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), T Smith (2nd August 2019), TargeT (18th December 2012)

29. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Most variations we're considering do indeed involve gun fire, quite a bit of gun fire.

Any idea approximately how many shots your neighbor heard?
    if the reports of ".223 shells all over" are accurate then it should have sounded like very rapid popcorn popping (depending on trees/mountains/buildings for the sound to bounce off of) if the shots were fired out side, if they were fired inside (and from a hand gun) they wouldn't really be audible from 300ft away through a building (unless windows were shot out & your drive way is facing the "two classrooms" that the shooting was done in.

the number of shots fired (or even approximation) would be very useful
    Where are you?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Padmé (24th December 2012), RUSirius (18th December 2012)

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    When I saw this I did a double take WTF!!?

I am doing a WTF too. I got nothing from this. Sounded like he said, "My name's Robbie Parker". It then ends. WTF?
    Here's another double take....

SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

avid (19th December 2012), Holly Lindin (19th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), RUSirius (18th December 2012)

33. Link to Post #79
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

From comment #1.
    • [....snip]
    • "Since the alleged shooter’s father is VP of GE Capital, and (like “Batman shooter” James Holmes’s father) was scheduled to testify at the Senate Hearings on the LIBOR scandal, is there a LIBOR connection to this event?"
    This is the most significant point on the entire list.

From comment #6.
    [....snip]
    "Something stinks, we don't know what, but given the history of such events, and given the chronic dishonesty of both our public officials and our news sources, it seems almost certain to me that what really happened is not what we're being told, and seems rather likely that what really happened is substantially more sinister than what we're being told."
    [....snip]
    The point that I quoted from Paul comment #1 is what stinks. The internet is buzzing with this very significant connection. I even heard it on the local talk radio station on my way home from work. This LIBOR scandal involves the top bankers from the soverign state known as The City in downtown London.

The fact that the father's of both of these boys, Holmes and Lanza, were scheduled to testify before a Senate Banking Committee, where their testimony could have a negative effect on some of the most influential international banksters cannot be ignored by the major media. This fact alone is the "smoking gun".
    Last edited by observer; 18th December 2012 at 22:20.

34. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Quote The fact that the father's of both of these boys, Holmes and Lanza, were scheduled to testify before a banking committee of Congress where their testimony could have a negative effect on some of the most influential international banksters cannot be ignored by the major media. This fact alone is the "smoking gun".
    This is a flasehood so can we please stop repeating it. Neither men were sheduled to testify before a banking committe. Neither men have anything to do with setting LIBOR rates in the jobs they do.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

avid (19th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1 4 14 47 LastLast