+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst 1 9 19 47 LastLast

Thread: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,347 times in 21,473 posts

Default Re: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    The same applies to you. On all levels. Every stinking tiny and big level you can possibly imagine or ponder, mentally, physically, and emotionally.

Understand this to the point that you live it, in each moment, 24/7. Until you shine that much light on your own ego-body, you will never resolve or understand the sheer depth of it's existence and control over your every thought formation, and mental projections in mind and what you call existence and life.

so, your question should not all be about 'did the 'Illuminati' create or be involved in this 'satanic scenario, in order to **** us over', but...'did we, as a collective, drive to this place, and create it, whole cloth?'. And, does our lack of knowledge of this, as a reality, constitute the one thing that they do not want us to know?

What did the ex head of the US Army Intelligence and Security Command, Major General Bert Stubblebine say? (He was also a chemist, by trade, as in 'alchemy', of a quantum nature, was his specialty) - and I paraphrase): 'If people only knew the power that they individually have at their command.....'

Yes, things really are as serious as I'm trying to indicate, here. The undercurrent of what I'm trying to say REALLY IS what reality itself most seriously is.

Stop lying to yourself, in fear and pain, and confusion. You are both the answer and the question. You. it is not external. It never was external and never will be. You.

But, you see, the vast majority of the people who read this, will find that they somehow 'forget' what I just wrote here. They will forget it and move on, in minutes, in most cases.

The real question should be, "Now..how did that happen?' How can you possibly manage to forget the way out? How?

Think.......
    Your comments (well, my reading of them) feel slightly backwards to me.

My sense is that strength comes not from reminding ourselves we really have such strength, but rather that strength naturally comes when and where we have a particular sort of awareness, an unentangled intimacy with some slice of what is.

The mother of modest build who lifts a fallen car off her toddler needs no reminder of her strength, nor is she surprised by it, even if she had never known of it before. She's too busy lifting a car and rescuing her toddler. She is aware of a way to save her toddler, and thus it shall be.

The ego-body has a purpose - self-preservation - keeping our ass alive and "in the game." But it tries to tie us down "for our own safety", like the ropes the Lilliputians used to hold down Gulliver. Our ego-body knows no more subtle way to ensure its goals are met. Look closely, find each such rope, sever it, and stand up, free to move about and to be aware of more, while still finding ways to meet one's basic needs.

Just as we let the institutions of civilization blind and enslave us in an effort to secure our public safety and well being, similarly we let our ego-body blind and enslave us in an effort to secure our personal safety and well being.

Keep noticing, including noticing that which hinders the noticing. The rest follows.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

161803398 (20th December 2012), amandapoet (20th December 2012), Carmody (20th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), Gardener (20th December 2012), norman (20th December 2012), RampartRanger (28th December 2012), Sir Eltor (22nd December 2012), TargeT (20th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #162
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

If there is any positive to come from such a tragedy, it is the discussion that it has provoked within communities such as this.

There are those out there who will just swallow what is being fed to them, but there are those out there such as these communities, who are out asking the questions. I am really enjoying the focus of these discussions, and I am seeing points of view being expanded.
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

TargeT (20th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

I might be a little off the topic but there is a movie (cheap and stupid) called: " Sandy Hook lingerie party massacre " 2000. Here is the review http://aslashabove.com/2012/07/20/sa...e-2000-review/

What i found interesting is in the poster of the movie, the word ... Hurricane and of course the words " Sandy Hook massacre "

Now the review starts with these words.
    Quote Review by Luisito Joaquín González

So here we have Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre. Let’s say that again, SANDY HOOK LINGERIE PARTY MASSACRE! What do you think of when you see that combination of words? What’s in a title anyway? Does it have a cryptic meaning? Who is Sandy Hook? What on earth am I writing about? Let’s move on…
    The rest of the review is not worth it.

So this guy sounds like if he wants the reader to notice about the name of the title of this film.

The review of this film came out this year. A bit late???

The director is Timothy Green Beckley, he is a paranormal investigator and Ufologist who has been on Coast to Coast http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/...thy-green/7093
    Last edited by seko; 20th December 2012 at 04:12.
    Breathe in the air

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seko For This Post:

Aurvandil (20th December 2012), Hervé (20th December 2012), Referee (20th December 2012), TargeT (20th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,977 times in 1,576 posts

Quote Posted by seko (here)
    I might be a little off the topic but there is a movie (cheap and stupid) called: " Sandy Hook lingerie party massacre " 2000. Here is the review http://aslashabove.com/2012/07/20/sa...e-2000-review/

What i found interesting is in the poster of the movie, the word ... Hurricane and of course the words " Sandy Hook massacre "

Now the review starts with this words.
    Quote Review by Luisito Joaquín González

So here we have Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre. Let’s say that again, SANDY HOOK LINGERIE PARTY MASSACRE! What do you think of when you see that combination of words? What’s in a title anyway? Does it have a cryptic meaning? Who is Sandy Hook? What on earth am I writing about? Let’s move on…
    The rest of the review is not worth it.

So this guy sounds like if he wants the reader to notice about the name of the title of this film.

The review of this film came out this year. A bit late???

The director is Timothy Green Beckley, he is a paranormal investigator and Ufologist who has been on Coast to Coast http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/...thy-green/7093
    Shocking Info Thanks for Posting!!!
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

seko (20th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Your comments (well, my reading of them) feel slightly backwards to me.

My sense is that strength comes not from reminding ourselves we really have such strength, but rather that strength naturally comes when and where we have a particular sort of awareness, an unentangled intimacy with some slice of what is.

The mother of modest build who lifts a fallen car off her toddler needs no reminder of her strength, nor is she surprised by it, even if she had never known of it before. She's too busy lifting a car and rescuing her toddler. She is aware of a way to save her toddler, and thus it shall be.

The ego-body has a purpose - self-preservation - keeping our ass alive and "in the game." But it tries to tie us down "for our own safety", like the ropes the Lilliputians used to hold down Gulliver. Our ego-body knows no more subtle way to ensure its goals are met. Look closely, find each such rope, sever it, and stand up, free to move about and to be aware of more, while still finding ways to meet one's basic needs.

Just as we let the institutions of civilization blind and enslave us in an effort to secure our public safety and well being, similarly we let our ego-body blind and enslave us in an effort to secure our personal safety and well being.

Keep noticing, including noticing that which hinders the noticing. The rest follows.
    I keep saying it in different ways. due to human emotions, it tends to follow a few or minimally varied flavours. If I hand out the same message, every time, then it only gets through to a few.

The other major component being that the problem is internal. To the self. individual. Seven billion different visualizations and realities of windmills to tilt at. Commonalities abound..but....
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th December 2012 at 04:20. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Gardener (20th December 2012), Reinhard (21st December 2012), Sir Eltor (22nd December 2012), ThePythonicCow (20th December 2012), thunder24 (20th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #166
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I keep saying it in different ways. due to human emotions, it tends to follow a few or minimally varied flavours.
    Keep up the good work .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Carmody (20th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Update from Veterans today...12/19/12 List of descrepencies regarding lone gunman theory.

From an anonymous email spreading around the country:

■As days have passed, key issues involving the Sandy Hook terror attack have been cited as “debunking” the “lone gunman” cover story.
    ■From a viral email that is growing every hour with more reasons to doubt the official story:
    ■According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother’s ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan – whom officials say is very cooperative – claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?
    ■According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest if he planned to kill himself?
    ■The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with 223 (rifle) casings. However, Adam Lanza was found dead at the school with only handguns – a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. Then he could not have possibly been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did then?
    ■According to the official story, the killings was tightly confined to two classrooms. Then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?
    ■Joanne Didonato, the principal’s secretary, called in sick on Friday – something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. “Of all days,” she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.
    ■Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?
    ■What happened to the report that Adam Lanza’s girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?
    ■What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents, “It wasn’t me.” Who was he and what was he doing there?
    ■What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot or the maroon sedan with a blown-out back window they were on the lookout for?
    ■The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector, who obeyed the law. But since 20-year-olds are not permitted to buy guns or ammo or carry guns in Connecticut, why would she give her “autistic” son access to both guns and ammo?
    ■A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, “Put your hands up,” followed by the reply, “Don’t shoot.” This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
    ■Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a suspect into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself?
    ■Is it reasonable for a geeky 20-year-old to carry two pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition while wearing a bulletproof vest and a mask?
    ■Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?
    ■Why did a police officer specifically mention on radio that “they’re coming at me through this wood” followed by a fellow officer saying, “This is it”?
    ■One officer at the school said, “We’ve got one suspect down.” Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody (on the ground and cuffed) not dead.
    ■Why is Adam Lanza reported to be a loner when a teenager said (oxymoronically), “[Lanza and his friends] always gathered alone in a corner in school”?
    ■Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it is for their own benefit?
    ■Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza’s brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?
    ■Today, Fox News tells us that Adam Lanza had no history of mental illness, was not on any medication and had never been diagnosed

Seems that the above items need ferreting before conclusions are arrived at.

Link to article..... http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12...gence-analyst/
    Last edited by spiritguide; 20th December 2012 at 05:52.

14. Link to Post #168
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    Update from Veterans today...12/16/12 List of descrepencies regarding lone gunman theory.

*WOW*

I love the power of Avalon" Crew to find truth and awareness

It gives me great hope for power to the people.

Could you imagine the distance we can keep up this growth in awareness.

A very proud Member here.

Thank you all

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Gardener (20th December 2012), seko (20th December 2012), spiritguide (20th December 2012)

16. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    Update from Veterans today...12/16/12 List of descrepencies regarding lone gunman theory.
    Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    *WOW*

I love the power of Avalon" Crew to find truth and awareness
    I just moved the above two posts from another thread here, where they were initially posted, to this thread, which is already discussing another variation of this list of discrepancies.

17. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

The libor scandal connection is a red herring (same as in the aurora shooting, neither father was scheduled to testify). Lanza was vp at ge though, and he was a busy bee while working there.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to s3nru For This Post:

19. Link to Post #171
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

the offical story certainly seems to deflect interest from the fater.

Quote Peter Lanza, Adam Lanza's Father, Was Cut Off From Son Before Sandy Hook Shooting: Report
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2324979.html
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

20. Link to Post #172
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Snippets today from http://copycateffect.blogspot.com/2012/12/No28.html:
    " Counting Victims as Victims, Not Killers' Body Counts

First off, what is wrong with the general ability of people to count? Twenty-six wreaths, twenty-six candles, even twenty-six flares.

But, at Newtown, on that horrific day of violence, 28 people died. Twenty children at the school, six teachers and staff at the school, the shooter's mother at her home, and the shooter by his own hand at the school. Twenty-eight. 28. There is no reason to de-humanize Nancy Lanza and Adam Lanza by not counting them."

"Bretton Woods

Breaking news today was that Adam Lanza was alone in the days leading up to the Newstown shooting, when his mother had traveled to Bretton Woods Resort, New Hampshire, to take a mini-vacation. Adam Lanza was was unsupervised for two and a half days with his mom’s guns before Friday’s massacre, according to a new report from HLN."

"How about the video games played by Adam Lanza? Over-the-top comments have been posted on the web about Lanza playing various video games nonstop. But the recent concentrated discussion of his alleged obsession with one specific game, according to my consultant CCCC, fails to take into account that "Starcraft is a strategy game and only one of the races even uses guns (the other two are insectoid and psionic). That's the media though."

"On a smaller scale, I too have been quietly cautioning that the copycat shooters appear to be moving from school, workplace, and postal shootings to church, mall, and theater violence, then returning to school venues, often, as their captive "fishbowl" theaters of murder. These, of course, are frequently followed by the actual purpose of the shooting - the suicide or suicide-by-cop of the shooter.

I have been aware that sporting events - baseball games, football contests, and other large audience confined stadium events - may be the next "target."

It was especially disturbing to see that in The Dark Knight Rises, it was at a football game where Bane declared the beginning of the chaos that would destroy Gotham City. And then it began there."

More at the link above.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

22. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

23. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

MORE MAJOR DISCREPANCIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The coroner himself says every, EVERY death was caused by the "long rifle", so it is safe to say according to the "coroners" TESTIMONY thus far that not one death was caused by a hand gun folk's!

BTW, the coroner sure does act weird and seems to be a nut case himself! IMO

Oh yeah, BTW also, wasn't the "long rifle" found in the shooters car?????????????
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Akasha (21st December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), DNA (20th December 2012), Hervé (21st December 2012), Jean-Luc (20th December 2012), modwiz (20th December 2012), Möbius (20th December 2012), spiritguide (21st December 2012), TargeT (20th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

How do you expect a coroner to be normal with the kind of job they are doing. By definition, you have to be not quite all there emotionally at least. One of my acquaintance has done that job for a while, he stopped, he could not handle what it was doing to him on the emotional/empahty levels. Even if he tried to remained detached and distant for each case, trying to see it as laboratory work.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th December 2012), Jean-Luc (20th December 2012), Kristin (20th December 2012), Maunagarjana (18th January 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (20th December 2012), TargeT (20th December 2012)

27. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

I have never, never seen such a weird interview.

I am afraid the attitude of this coroner lends credit to this weird hypothesis...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...L-BE-ALIVE-NOW

which, like any hypothesis, needs to be tested.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th December 2012), Akasha (21st December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), Flash (21st December 2012), Hervé (21st December 2012), modwiz (20th December 2012), TargeT (20th December 2012)

29. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,435 times in 250 posts

this is gross.
    turn off the tv and the computer.
    take a walk.
    Last edited by peace; 20th December 2012 at 20:40.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to peace For This Post:

DNA (20th December 2012)

31. Link to Post #178
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    "Bretton Woods
    Breaking news today was that Adam Lanza was alone in the days leading up to the Newstown shooting, when his mother had traveled to Bretton Woods Resort, New Hampshire, to take a mini-vacation. Adam Lanza was was unsupervised for two and a half days with his mom’s guns before Friday’s massacre, according to a new report from HLN.".
    for some reason my brain latched on to this.... it could just be simple pattern reccognition...

Quote A Retrospective on the Bretton Woods System: Lessons for International Monetary Reform (National Bureau of Economic Research Project Report)

Book Title :A Retrospective on the Bretton Woods System: Lessons for International Monetary Reform (National Bureau of Economic Research Project Report)

At the close of the Second World War, when industrialized nations faced serious trade and financial imbalances, delegates from fortyfour countries met in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, in order to reconstruct the international monetary system. In this volume, three generations of scholars and policy makers, some of whom participated in the 1944 conference, consider how the Bretton Woods System contributed to unprecedented economic stability and rapid growth for 25 years and discuss the problems that plagued the system and led to its eventual collapse in 1971. The contributors explore adjustment, liquidity, and transmission under the System the way it affected developing countries and the role of the International Monetary Fund in maintaining a stable rate. The authors examine the reasons for the System's success and eventual collapse, compare it to subsequent monetary regimes, such as the European Monetary System, and address the possibility of a new fixed exchange rate for today's world.

I also thought I had heard "bretton woods" in a movie recently, but I cannot find it via google.. very possibly nothing here..
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

4evrneo (20th December 2012), Flash (21st December 2012)

33. Link to Post #179
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    "Bretton Woods
    Breaking news today was that Adam Lanza was alone in the days leading up to the Newstown shooting, when his mother had traveled to Bretton Woods Resort, New Hampshire, to take a mini-vacation. Adam Lanza was was unsupervised for two and a half days with his mom’s guns before Friday’s massacre, according to a new report from HLN.".
    for some reason my brain latched on to this.... it could just be simple pattern reccognition...

Quote A Retrospective on the Bretton Woods System: Lessons for International Monetary Reform (National Bureau of Economic Research Project Report)

Book Title :A Retrospective on the Bretton Woods System: Lessons for International Monetary Reform (National Bureau of Economic Research Project Report)

At the close of the Second World War, when industrialized nations faced serious trade and financial imbalances, delegates from fortyfour countries met in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, in order to reconstruct the international monetary system. In this volume, three generations of scholars and policy makers, some of whom participated in the 1944 conference, consider how the Bretton Woods System contributed to unprecedented economic stability and rapid growth for 25 years and discuss the problems that plagued the system and led to its eventual collapse in 1971. The contributors explore adjustment, liquidity, and transmission under the System the way it affected developing countries and the role of the International Monetary Fund in maintaining a stable rate. The authors examine the reasons for the System's success and eventual collapse, compare it to subsequent monetary regimes, such as the European Monetary System, and address the possibility of a new fixed exchange rate for today's world.

I also thought I had heard "bretton woods" in a movie recently, but I cannot find it via google.. very possibly nothing here..
    Loren Coleman author of Copy Cat Effect wrote "The Mount Washington Hotel and Resort is one in the last surviving New Hampshire grand hotels.

The Mount Washington Hotel in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, was recently mentioned on Olive Stone's The Untold History of the United States. Preparing to rebuild the international economic system as World War II was still raging, 730 delegates from all 44 Allied nations gathered at the Mount Washington Hotel in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, United States, for the United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference. The delegates deliberated during 1–22 July 1944, and signed the Agreement on its final day. This historic Bretton Woods conference in 1944 that laid the groundwork for the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.

The hotel was featured in an episode of the television series Ghost Hunters, when it was searched by the TAPS paranormal investigation team on February 6, 2008. I was a guest of Jason Hawkes and Grant Wilson at two TAPS conferences held at this elegant hotel, and I spoke in the same grand ballroom where the 1944 Bretton Woods conference occurred. (In 2011, George Soros convened Bretton Woods II.)"

So there has been a Bretton Woods II, recently.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Curt (21st December 2012), modwiz (20th December 2012), TargeT (20th December 2012)

35. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

MK-ULTRA apparently is deeply involved in this Sandy Hook mess, no surprise there...

http://rense.com/general95/mkultra.html

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

161803398 (21st December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), Dennis Leahy (21st December 2012), Hervé (21st December 2012), heyokah (24th December 2012), spiritguide (21st December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst 1 9 19 47 LastLast