+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why Laughter is the Best Weapon Against the Moral Idiocy of the Controllers

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default Re: Why Laughter is the Best Weapon Against the Moral Idiocy of the Controllers

It is funny...if my economics studies at university taught me anything, we are all going along with a horrible joke someone else is playing.

I was taught it sposta be a zero-sum game. That the rules and regulations were sacred, the glue that held the system in place. That it followed the laws of thermodynamics (energy cannot be created or destroyed, that money has actual value and you can't just get something for nothing)

No one is laughing all the way to bank, the people laughing are the bank. The people laughing AT us are hiding behind magical entities like banks and corporation, nations and governments. When will we start laughing en mass at these silly institutions and insane arrangement they've convinced us it ok to "live" in

It's not "idiocy" the controllers have, it's just a really sick sense of humor

I'd be laughing me ass off if someone told me story of human civilization, from the outside. I wouldn't believe it was possible to play such a large scale trick

It's not idiocy the controllers have, it's a really sick sense of humor
    Last edited by donk; 2nd November 2014 at 13:31.

2. Link to Post #22
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Default Re: Why Laughter is the Best Weapon Against the Moral Idiocy of the Controllers

Laughter is the best gift cure for everything. I had a conversation with a friend about power relations, manipulation and strategies in martial arts (I guess he has been a warrior in many incarnations). We could not come to a conclusion nor convince each other. In a last effort he said desperately: But what if I attack you now! Me: You attack me now??? I would fall on the floor laughing and rofl and rofl . . . he was staggered: Yes, then the fight is over. greetings and love to all, g.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Curt (7th November 2014)

4. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,461 times in 21,114 posts

Talking Re: Why Laughter is the Best Weapon Against the Moral Idiocy of the Controllers

The NEW Political Correctness Rules:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Sue (Ayt) (27th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2