1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default What does George Green Know?

What do you make of this video?
    There is no evidence.
    How far does your belief go?

Even the Buddha warned us not to believe what he said...

"Don't blindly believe what I say. Don't believe me because others convince you of my words. Don't believe anything you see, read, or hear from others, whether of authority, religious teachers or texts. Don't rely on logic alone, nor speculation. Don't infer or be deceived by appearances."

"Do not give up your authority and follow blindly the will of others. This way will lead to only delusion."

Last edited by Tony; 20th December 2012 at 08:46.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

aranuk (19th December 2012), binemaya (21st December 2012), bram (20th December 2012), centreoflight (20th December 2012), D-Day (20th December 2012), donk (21st December 2012), fifi (20th December 2012), Finefeather (20th December 2012), gooty64 (20th December 2012), greybeard (19th December 2012), Ivanhoe (19th December 2012), jjjones (21st December 2012), Lefty Dave (19th December 2012), noxon medem (19th December 2012), RMorgan (19th December 2012), Rollo (19th December 2012), RUSirius (20th December 2012), sandy (19th December 2012), Tarka the Duck (19th December 2012), witchy1 (20th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,497 times in 466 posts

Default Re: What does George Green Know?

I've watched this before and have already chewed on it.
    I usually put these things in my mental file. As I am not presented with anything imperial for analysis.
    Often, I have found the mental files are opened when I notice synchronicities of like relation that allows for some intuitive Analysis.
    I have yet on this subject matter.
    If anyone else has please post. As always I keep and stay open on these things. Seems to make life so much more the "experience" it is.
    Chip

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chip For This Post:

aranuk (19th December 2012), donk (21st December 2012), jjjones (21st December 2012), noxon medem (19th December 2012), Tarka the Duck (20th December 2012), Tony (19th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Well,If cloning of humans is real and brought here from the NAZI's then you could assume that cloning of presidents is possible. Just as everything else goes assuming is not proof of anything but I do believe they along with other high ups ,Kissenger etc; , they have been cloned.....

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

This information confirms the Dr Peter Beter tapes of the late 70s and early 80s, which are a truly fascinating listen/read.

http://www.peterdavidbeter.com/

Edit to link to a previous post
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post109173

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post155816
    Last edited by araucaria; 19th December 2012 at 20:06.

7. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

My concern is that, I met a young woman today, who said she knew someone who was worried about all these 'predications'.
    We have a duty to search out the truth, prove it, and put people's minds at rest., and not just believe hearsay.

If you cannot proves something, why say it?
    Is it just to keep the 'business' going?

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Akasha (20th December 2012), binemaya (21st December 2012), bram (20th December 2012), Finefeather (20th December 2012), Gardener (20th December 2012), Ivanhoe (20th December 2012), jjjones (21st December 2012), RMorgan (19th December 2012), RUSirius (20th December 2012), spiritwind (20th December 2012), Tarka the Duck (20th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Can someone please help me? "George Green" is a fairly common name

Is this the same George Green who published The Phoenix Liberator? And who claims to communicate with Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn? Do I have the right man or am I heading off down the wrong road and into the sunset?

Thanks
    Kathie
    Last edited by Tarka the Duck; 20th December 2012 at 13:01.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

RMorgan (19th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

The boys from Brazil.

12. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Well Tony, I don't follow anyone what so ever, but a lot of what George says makes sense. Is it all true? Well hell brother, I don't know, I can't even prove that I'M not a clone, so I won't bother saying otherwise.

Cheers,
    Fred

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

My concern is that, I met a young woman today, who said she knew someone who was worried about all these 'predications'.
    We have a duty to search out the truth, prove it, and put people's minds at rest., and not just believe hearsay.

Duty, truth, proof... strong words, too strong for me, why say them? I prefer not to.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

binemaya (21st December 2012)

15. Link to Post #10
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey Tony,

Thatīs it brother.

Unfortunately, nowadays the alternative media is mostly made of a lot of people, saying a lot of weird things, without showing zero evidence to prove their ideas.

People seem to be in a contest about which one tells the most fantastic tale...And the audience seems to love it.

This is too bad, because a lot of serious alternative researchers, who work really hard to follow scientific investigative methodologies, end up being obscured by this dense speculative fog.

Iīve completely eliminated this thing of "believing something just because someone told me so" of my life. Definitively. I agree with Buddha on this one.

My Nš1 rule nowadays is that itīs up to the theorist to prove his theory by showing strong enough evidence; If the theorist fails to show convincing evidence, thereīs no theory, just speculations, just stories.

Iīm tired of seeing people lecturing about their beliefs as they were facts.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 19th December 2012 at 21:59.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Airwooz (20th December 2012), avid (19th December 2012), bram (20th December 2012), Ivanhoe (20th December 2012), Maunagarjana (20th December 2012), Nick Matkin (20th December 2012), risveglio (20th December 2012), RUSirius (20th December 2012), Tarka the Duck (19th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #11
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Well, no one has answered my questions in post 6, so I'll go ahead and say what's in my mind and apologise later if I have the wrong man...

Quote This is too bad, because a lot of serious alternative researchers, who work really hard to follow scientific investigative methodologies, end up being obscured by this dense speculative fog.
    I agree wholeheartedly, Raf.

Ever since hearing the way in which George Green spoke about the Holocaust in The End of Days, I have had concerns about what his agenda could be. I've read some material that supports my suspicions (again, apologies if I have made a connection to the wrong person): here is one of the articles, from the radio show BBS: I'd be interested to hear what people think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.ufo-bbs.com/txt4/3068.htm

What do anti-Semitism and UFOlogy have in common? Plenty, say experts like James Moseley, a long-time observer of the UFO scene and publisher of the irreverent newsletter, Saucer Smear. Indeed, for almost as long as UFO buffs have searched the night sky, a few outrageous souls have claimed the existence of a superrace of aliens in the image of the Aryan ideal. What's more, some fringe members of the UFO movement have unfortunately communed with aliens prone to trashing Jews.

Sour notes have crescendoed through the modern-day world of UFOlogy, too. Since 1989, for instance, a bald, blue-eyed, blond-haired, nine-and-a-half-foot-tall alien named Hatonn has allegedly been communicating -- through a channeler, of course --with West Coast publisher George Green.

In 'The Trillion Dollar Lie', the book supposedly channeled by a Tehachapi,California, grandmother named Doris Ekker, Hatonn rants that the horrors of
    the Holocaust never occurred, at least not in the sense that history books contend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.greatdreams.com/ufos/hatonn.htm

No less disturbing are the copious pronouncements of Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, a feisty ET who has not hesitated to finger the “Zionists” and “Khazars” as the arch-villains in the earth’s present crises.8 Hatonn, reputedly a nine-and-half-foot-tall reptilian ET, even persuaded his human supporters to reprint the infamous Protocols of the Elders of Zion in their newspaper the Phoenix Liberator.  
    Hatton, of the Intergalactic Fleet of Ashtar Command, purportedly keeps an inordinant eye on our global affairs from his orbiting ship. Not your typical "channeled entity," his messages arrived via a special military channel that was received by 60-ish grandmother Doris Ecker and then made available in George Green's right-wing Phoenix Liberator publication. The alleged Hatton material includes conspiratorial rants about the New World Order with an anti-Semitic flavor, such as claims that the Holocaust was a hoax.
    Last edited by Tarka the Duck; 20th December 2012 at 13:02.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

binemaya (21st December 2012), bram (20th December 2012), RMorgan (20th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

-

Thank You .

George Green have personaly
    in video meeting with Bill and Kerry
    convinced me that socalled
    " Free Energy " is not only at hand,
    but maybe the solution will prove to be
    so laughable simple , suddenly seen so .
    (when it is to be, if not already)

Here a related videoclip (6min 48sec):

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hkgyY47duCM
    Project Camelot looks at George Green's magnetic motor

Be well, all in your own way .

nm
    Last edited by noxon medem; 19th December 2012 at 22:54.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

binemaya (21st December 2012), bram (20th December 2012), Swanette (20th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by noxon medem (here)
    -

Thank You .

nm
    Hey noxon,

This is fascinating at first, but when you think about it for a couple of minutes, you realize that itīs not practical.

In order to convert this mechanism to a bigger scale, to generate a reasonable amount of energy for using in practical situations, you canīt find any natural magnet that would do the job.

You would need to use super strong electromagnets, which requires a lot of energy input to work, much more than the energy output...And it doesnīt make any sense to use electric energy to generate electric energy, since the energy input would always be bigger than the output with our current technology.

So, people realized that the contrary is much more efficient, I mean, using external forces (wind, dams, pressurized vapor, etc...) to mechanically rotate a metallic/magnetized object inside a magnetic field, to generate energy...And thatīs where we are today.

Basically, what this video is showing is exactly how we convert mechanical energy to electric energy, only itīs showing the process in reverse.

If, and only IF, we could find a passive/natural magnet powerful enough to generate big quantities of energy, this process would work. (or when we manage to invent room temperature superconductors)

To sum up, heīs not showing the solution; Heīs showing the problem.

Thatīs why he, like many other "free energy" inventors, never show their "brilliant" inventions in practical situations, like a fully functional prototype generating actual energy.

Frankly, with all due respect, I canīt understand why Bill and Kerry were so impressed with this, because actually it is just a cheap trick...I wonder if they realized it by now or if they still think it works...

Even using the most powerful rare-earth magnets, this technology wouldnīt provide enough energy to move a toy car or to light a reasonably good flashlight.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 20th December 2012 at 02:04.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Akasha (20th December 2012), bram (20th December 2012), Maunagarjana (20th December 2012), Nick Matkin (20th December 2012), noxon medem (20th December 2012), nurgle (20th December 2012), RUSirius (20th December 2012), Tarka the Duck (20th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,262 times in 256 posts

Quote Posted by noxon medem (here)
    -

Thank You .

nm
    Hi Noxon,

I think the solution is laughably simple. Remember the story Tony told recently about the guy who wanted to cover the entire earth with leather because his feet hurt when he walked; all he had to do was wear shoes.

The solution to the ''energy problem'' is the excessive demand for energy. I switch on the lights and the air-con etc., but if it all disappeared tomorrow, I'm sure I could still live on happily.

The problem here is our greed for more (energy) and more, which we don't actually need at all. Let energy be scarce, let costs rise until we cant afford it. then we can re-learn to do without it.

Isn't that simple?

Love, bram

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bram For This Post:

centreoflight (20th December 2012), Ivanhoe (20th December 2012), RMorgan (20th December 2012), RUSirius (20th December 2012), Tarka the Duck (20th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bram (here)
    Hi Noxon,

I think the solution is laughably simple. Remember the story Tony told recently about the guy who wanted to cover the entire earth with leather because his feet hurt when he walked; all he had to do was wear shoes.

The solution to the ''energy problem'' is the excessive demand for energy. I switch on the lights and the air-con etc., but if it all disappeared tomorrow, I'm sure I could still live on happily.

The problem here is our greed for more (energy) and more, which we don't actually need at all. Let energy be scarce, let costs rise until we cant afford it. then we can re-learn to do without it.

Isn't that simple?

Love, bram
    Yeah Bram,

If things continue like this, I believe this will eventually happen, except if someone figures about the problem of free energy.

Actually, free energy is extremely simple, but extremely complex at the same time...

I mean, itīs everywhere in the universe and even inside ourselves...How electrons move around the nucleus of an atom, how planets keep revolving on their orbits...How the moon keeps moving around Earth forever, influencing the tides...Itīs everywhere; Itīs just gravity, electromagnetism and something else we donīt know yet.

However, no one was able to solve this puzzle so far...And Iīm afraid it will take a while until we figure it out.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 20th December 2012 at 02:35.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Tarka the Duck (20th December 2012)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,377 times in 32,916 posts

What do you make of this video?
    I was there.

I know George personally, and he's talked with me (and others present) about cloning technology as recently as a couple of months ago. He wasn't selling a thing, and was talking off-record about what he learned when he was connected with some fairly major power brokers, all of whom he has spoken about on record over a period of the best part of a decade. For those who've followed George's public testimony for quite a while, you'll know that he never changes his story.

Can I prove that human clones exist? No. Can I prove that underground bases exist? No. Can I prove that UFOs exist? No. Can I prove to you that I saw an ET appear physically in my room in 1984? No, not at all. You'll just have to take my word for it.

Some whistleblower reports are presented in practical effect as challenges to researchers. Unless something is plainly untrue (because of evident contradictions, etc etc), it would be smart of us to hold all these possibilities open.

The universe may be rather queerer than we suppose. (With apologies to JBS Haldane)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th December 2012 at 03:04.

28. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

araucaria (20th December 2012), binemaya (21st December 2012), bodosa (20th December 2012), centreoflight (20th December 2012), Chester (21st December 2012), DNA (1st January 2013), fifi (20th December 2012), gooty64 (20th December 2012), HaveBlue (24th December 2012), Hervé (20th December 2012), Highwhistler (22nd December 2012), Ivanhoe (20th December 2012), JRS (20th December 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (20th December 2012), Limor Wolf (21st December 2012), MargueriteBee (20th December 2012), Maunagarjana (20th December 2012), panopticon (22nd December 2012), SlickWillie (20th December 2012), Spirithorse (20th December 2012), Swanette (20th December 2012), Teti75 (20th December 2012), Wind (21st December 2012)

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

I would just like to hear from one or two people who read his little free books.

Did anybody read the free books?

A brief summary?

30. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,539 times in 20,693 posts

I read his books some years ago, and I thought they were well done, especially considering he was a military man.
    He published them at his own expense, and gave a lot of them away.
    I wrote to him and asked him if he would send some to a Native American prisoner I was writing to, and he very kindly did so.
    (For those who aren't aware of this, he says he channeled them, but I don't think he's connected with the GFL.
    Though I've never investigated that, I think it may be a different George Green Tarka is referring to. Bill Ryan might know.)
    The one Bill Ryan knows used to be an air force pilot
    Here's a link for the books which you can still read free online:
    http://www.trufax.org/handbooks/paradigmvol1.html
    and here is a brief bio I found at:
    http://projectcamelot.org/george_green.html

Quote George Green's career extends from military service in the USAF (where he encountered alien disk craft in a remote hangar at Edwards AFB), through "playing monopoly" in corporate banking and large-scale construction, to working closely with the Pleiadians and other benevolent intelligences to "wake people up" in preparation for coming changes. Very few people we have talked to have a span of personal experience and contacts - which is this broad. As George describes, he "used to run around with the big boys".

He was asked to build an enemy prisoner-of-war camp in downtown Las Vegas - he refused - and was asked to be Finance Chairman for the Carter campaign, but declined after it became clear to him that the ethics of many of the senior players were heavily compromised. Shortly after he turned down the offer, his loans were called in and he lost many millions of dollars as finance was removed from dozens of major construction projects.

Undeterred, George rebuilt his world and is in direct contact with Pleiadian intelligences and other beings. He has devoted his life to spreading the word that all is not as it seems. His very important free e-book Handbook for the New Paradigm" has been read by millions all over the world. George is a delight to listen to: relaxed, friendly and humorous.

He has an extremely serious message: there is very little time left in which to prepare. Telling us that his "sources" are informing him that too few people are "waking up" and that it is almost too late, his own bags are packed and he is about to relocate to Ecuador where he says that many "insiders" have bought real estate and have already left the United States.

When asked when we might expect major changes to occur, his response is to look at his watch. "The moment we launch a strike against Iran is the moment no longer to be in the US." George says. "Pretty soon we'll be waking up one Monday morning to find that the world is no longer the same." the Awake and Aware Conference on Sept 19, 20, 2009 in Burbank, California
    Content recorded by www.LostArtsMedia.com Camelot-3402
    Here's a link for the Project Camelot interview:

I didn't agree with everything he wrote, and I don't think all his predictions were necessarily accurate, but what I liked is that his final prognosis for these times is that everything will be OK because all things are working for the good in the final analysis; that the darkside can't possibly win because they are working against the natural order.
    Even though "they" have very advanced technologies, even up to being able to clone presidents, etc.
    There used to be a lot of info on that from another channeler, Suzy Ward, on the Messages from Matthew site.
    She said the cloning project was running into a lot of problems, so maybe it hasn't turned out to be such a great investment after all.
    It certainly hasn't been much in the news lately.
    But I thought its existence was quite possible, having read what evidence I could find, and following my own intuition.
    As to G.G.'s recommendation to buy gold, I guess it remains to be seen whether that was good advice or not.
    But I'm not sure he's still recommending that these days.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th December 2012 at 04:00. Reason: bio link corrected (the original link to the quoted text -- I wrote it myself :)
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (1st January 2013), fifi (20th December 2012), gooty64 (20th December 2012), Maunagarjana (20th December 2012)

32. Link to Post #19
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Thanks Onawah, for posting this info. I guess i just don't understand.
    Quote but what I liked is that his final prognosis for these times is that everything will be OK because all things are working for the good in the final analysis;
    everything will be ok.
    good, i can't wait. when does it start?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Nick Matkin (20th December 2012)

34. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,539 times in 20,693 posts

It's happening now, imho.
    It's the yoyo effect.
    It's not until the yoyo hits bottom that it has momentum enough to begin the upward ascent.
    Or put this way: once the polarity achieves enough intensity, the jump to 4D begins.
    But I'm an intuitive, not an intellectual, so please don't ask for scientific corroboration, because I can't provide that.
    I go by my gut feelings.
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

gooty64 (20th December 2012), Maunagarjana (20th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast