Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The "Dead" Sandy Hook Kids MAY STILL BE ALIVE NOW

1. Link to Post #21
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: The "Dead" Sandy Hook Kids MAY STILL BE ALIVE NOW

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    The weapon that killed these 20 children and 6 educators is a semi automatic rifle, so Adam (yes, he was a real person), deliberately pulled the trigger for each shot and probably had to reload the rifle, probaly more than once, in those about 20 minutes from the repoort of gun shots to when first responders entered the school. Imagine dying in such a way. Imagine the families of those who died knowing this (each person was shot at least twice and some as many as 11 times, deliberately).

Problem is, they did not find a rifle at the scene of the crime. only hand guns.... Adam was found dead with hand guns & a rifle out in the trunk of a car..... I don't see how this topic is "sick"

Quote Three weapons were found — a Glock and a Sig Sauer, both pistols, inside the school, and a .223-caliber rifle in the back of a car
    This was posted 6 days ago http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ticut/1769367/ the offical story is already changing even though everything from MULTIPLE sources said this exact same thing when the event happend and days afterward.

I think it is "sick" not to try to do everything to find out the truth, if you do not like investigation or the search for the truth, you do not have to read this thread; there are currently too many discrepancies & once doubt is cast on a part of the story the whole story becomes questionable.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Fred Steeves (20th December 2012), genevieve (21st December 2012), gooty64 (20th December 2012), GrnEggsNHam (20th December 2012), Hervé (20th December 2012), Holly Lindin (21st December 2012), InTheBackground (21st December 2012), JRS (21st December 2012), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018), modwiz (20th December 2012), Mozart (20th December 2012), RunningDeer (20th December 2012), SilentFeathers (20th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (20th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member matissathepissa's Avatar
    Thanks

I couldnt agree with you more. This is the real sometimes cruel world we are now living in.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to matissathepissa For This Post:

Michelle Marie (10th August 2018), Mozart (20th December 2012), RunningDeer (20th December 2012), TargeT (20th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Here's a thought, maybe your psychic friend is wrong. I really don't see how this could be possible. Too many people would have to be "in" on it. From the cops to the medical examiners to....well, just think about it for a moment. The cabalists would have to be pretty much omnipotent to pull off such a kid heist. But I suppose if you give them reality bending wizard powers, anything is possible.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

ED209 (20th December 2012), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018), RunningDeer (20th December 2012), Wind (20th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

http://americannationalmilitia.com/m...g-teri-hinkle/

Quote As I said a few days ago I got a call from a friend in Newton, CT. She said the shooting was one hundred percent staged.

And...

Quote My friend in CT, shared with me that one of her friends in town is a city police officer who was on duty when the “event” happened. Upon hearing on his squad car radio of it, he immediately responded and headed out to the school. When he got several blocks away from the school there were already “state police” road blocks set up and he was prohibited from entering to do his duty.

She shared with me some conversations with towns people who were there…

“Lot’s of people looking for clarity. This production is so big with so many characters and off shoot stories, they are making mistakes left and right. The more they throw out band aid stories, the more convoluted it appears to those who hadn’t given push back a second thought.”

And...

Quote Moreover, survivors are already reporting that they heard NO gun shots prior to the arrival of police authorities.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

bennycog (20th December 2012), genevieve (21st December 2012), gooty64 (20th December 2012), Hervé (20th December 2012), Holly Lindin (21st December 2012), InTheBackground (21st December 2012), Jean-Luc (21st December 2012), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018), modwiz (20th December 2012), RunningDeer (20th December 2012), T Smith (21st December 2012), TargeT (20th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

ouch .................I sooo hate thinking these dark thoughts ffs

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sheddie For This Post:

InTheBackground (21st December 2012), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018), RunningDeer (20th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    http://americannationalmilitia.com/m...g-teri-hinkle/

Quote As I said a few days ago I got a call from a friend in Newton, CT. She said the shooting was one hundred percent staged.

And...

Quote My friend in CT, shared with me that one of her friends in town is a city police officer who was on duty when the “event” happened. Upon hearing on his squad car radio of it, he immediately responded and headed out to the school. When he got several blocks away from the school there were already “state police” road blocks set up and he was prohibited from entering to do his duty.

She shared with me some conversations with towns people who were there…

“Lot’s of people looking for clarity. This production is so big with so many characters and off shoot stories, they are making mistakes left and right. The more they throw out band aid stories, the more convoluted it appears to those who hadn’t given push back a second thought.”

And...

Quote Moreover, survivors are already reporting that they heard NO gun shots prior to the arrival of police authorities.
    I personally would use a huge dose of caution getting any information through Drake and that whole crew of Cobra's and Dragons!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Holly Lindin (21st December 2012), kreagle (21st December 2012), modwiz (20th December 2012), Mozart (20th December 2012), Reinhard (21st December 2012), RunningDeer (20th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    Here's a thought, maybe your psychic friend is wrong. I really don't see how this could be possible. Too many people would have to be "in" on it. From the cops to the medical examiners to....well, just think about it for a moment. The cabalists would have to be pretty much omnipotent to pull off such a kid heist. But I suppose if you give them reality bending wizard powers, anything is possible.

Hi Maunagarjana,

Yes, I did consider the idea of her being wrong -- it's not like that I took her input as to be 100% truth.

But given the long and well-established patterns of massive deceptions that are oft-attendant with all sorts of false-flag events, and given the patterns of the Cabal in kidnapping our children, it's more than plausible that the Sandy Hook kids may still be alive today.

Look at the quotes in my post #24 -- state troopers already there with established road blocks prior to local cops quickly arriving with sirens/lights flashing and the report of no gun shots being fired... if those two anecdotal reports are true, that gives more credence to the idea of the entire event being staged.

Imagine how much energy that the possibly-alive kids would have for the Cabal for their horrible, evil rituals -- the energy that would be associated with those kids would be off the charts for the goddamn, evil Cabal.

Given the long history of the Cabal planning and doing the darkest, most-evil deeds imaginable, one must bravely consider the worst in this kind of case (mass blood sacrifice of the kids on the 21st) and hope for the best (kids being freed, alive), while possibly settling for a sad ending of the kids really being killed/buried as reported by the MSM.

But given the HUGE numbers of discrepancies in the MSM news, one cannot take the MSM seriously at all.

I was personally told of horrible visions that one person saw when this person visited one of the ritual, sacrificial sites in a church in England and the visions so horrified this person that this person immediately ran outside and vomited.

*sigh*

This **** needs to end now, but it won't end if we can't face it down and stop it, somehow.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Michelle Marie (10th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hmmm. Yeah, I have a hard time looking at investigating this as sick. No more so anyway than looking deeply into 9/11, or putting one's self into the inner workings of the mind of a serial killer, in order to track them down and stop them. I personally haven't kept up as closely with the entire story on this one, because I did that with the movie theatre shooting. The play book of TPTB is actually rather thin, so once their few basic moves are clearly observed and understood, it becomes somewhat of a no brainer, save for details.

This is why I'm compelled to focus more on the behind the scenes energetics, because I highly suspect that's where the real story is, as is also the solution. This is a creature that will knock our collective heads clean off our shoulders in a single swipe, if we are not focused, centered, and looking it squarely in the eye.

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    I personally would use a huge dose of caution getting any information through Drake and that whole crew of Cobra's and Dragons!
    Good point .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

applecrusher1992 (21st December 2012), kreagle (20th December 2012), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018), modwiz (20th December 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

The plot deepens and darkens...

http://rense.com/general95/mkultra.html

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Akasha (22nd December 2012), Holly Lindin (21st December 2012), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018), modwiz (20th December 2012), TargeT (20th December 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Hi Maunagarjana,

Yes, I did consider the idea of her being wrong -- it's not like that I took her input as to be 100% truth.

But given the long and well-established patterns of massive deceptions that are oft-attendant with all sorts of false-flag events, and given the patterns of the Cabal in kidnapping our children, it's more than plausible that the Sandy Hook kids may still be alive today.

Look at the quotes in my post #24 -- state troopers already there with established road blocks prior to local cops quickly arriving with sirens/lights flashing and the report of no gun shots being fired... if those two anecdotal reports are true, that gives more credence to the idea of the entire event being staged.
    Without exact times for all of these things, and without knowing the exact sequence of events, we can't draw any conclusions based on that. There could be pieces of information that would make a lot of these things make sense. About not hearing gun shots, sometimes people don't hear gunshots. It really depends on what was going on around them at the time. How far from the shots they were. But I would wager that someone heard something because people were shot.

Quote Imagine how much energy that the possibly-alive kids would have for the Cabal for their horrible, evil rituals -- the energy that would be associated with those kids would be off the charts for the goddamn, evil Cabal.

Given the long history of the Cabal planning and doing the darkest, most-evil deeds imaginable, one must bravely consider the worst in this kind of case (mass blood sacrifice of the kids on the 21st) and hope for the best (kids being freed, alive), while possibly settling for a sad ending of the kids really being killed/buried as reported by the MSM.

But given the HUGE numbers of discrepancies in the MSM news, one cannot take the MSM seriously at all.

I was personally told of horrible visions that one person saw when this person visited one of the ritual, sacrificial sites in a church in England and the visions so horrified this person that this person immediately ran outside and vomited.

*sigh*

This **** needs to end now, but it won't end if we can't face it down and stop it, somehow.
    Seems to me you have more "What ifs" than anything. Think of all the people in that town. All the people talking to people, trying to figure out what went down and who knows what....there's gotta be people who have knowledge that would prove this whole idea right or wrong....and I'm not talking about speculations like the one about the picture with dated Cars pajamas (someone tell Teri Hinkle that "Cars 2" came out in 2011.)

Also, there have to be surviving kids themselves who were there who can say what or what did not happen. They aren't blind and they know how to talk. What are they saying? There's got to be a way to find out.

I don't have the answers for you Mozart. All I can say is you have a lot of research ahead of you if you are going to make this case. I haven't done a bunch of digging on this (I'm trying to elevate my consciousness, not get sucked into this black hole of negativity), but here is just one article among many I have read. You have to account for this kind of stuff:

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...183881671.html

Of course, you can always say he was "in on it" too. Or didn't say more to the reporter because he's been threatened. I don't know what to tell you....except to say, where your focus goes, energy flows. Focusing on this would just be giving more psychic energy to the eventual sacrifice you are so sure is about to happen.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 20th December 2012 at 23:09.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

kemo (21st December 2012), kreagle (21st December 2012), kudzy (22nd December 2012), PurpleLama (20th December 2012), sheddie (21st December 2012), ThePythonicCow (20th December 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I don't know what to tell you....except to say, where your focus goes, energy flows. Focusing on this would just be giving more psychic energy to the eventual sacrifice you are so sure is about to happen.

Maunagarjana,

Thank you for your input.

I agree with you about the energy of focus, so that's why I'm about to shift away from my computer and to go outside to take a long walk to get ready for the central shift-point for me tonight (3:12am, PDT), not that I'm expecting anything big to happen.

But I do not wish for any sacrifice event to happen tomorrow, if it ever does ... what my intent was to try to get people to shout-out to their own personal guides, their ET contacts, etc, to ask for ET intervention -- if needed -- just in case those kids are alive and hidden away. Just in case.

In any case, I've done my alerting and now I just hope that things really turn out for the better for all of us and for the goddamn Cabal to really, really be stopped soonest. I'm really tired of fighting those bastards and want to start to live a new life soonest, like starting now.

Wishing you the best,

~Mozart

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Maunagarjana (20th December 2012), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th December 2012)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

there's gotta be people who have knowledge that would prove this whole idea right or wrong
    As we are pretty certain from other such incidents, the bastards in power do a pretty good job of:
    1. seeing to it that most of those who actually know too much are trusted (or intimidated, or dead),
    2. keeping a close eye on those who might have seen a bit too much, and
    3. inundating the information field with 27 flavors of half truth, half lies.
    There likely are a few who would tell key pieces of what really went on, if they could.

But the rest of us have no direct and reliable access to those few, and couldn't reliably determine if such a person was reliable, or confused themselves, or intentionally dis-informing if we did have limited or indirect access to them.

The bastards really can mess with our minds ... again, and again, and again ...

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Curt (22nd December 2012), Fred Steeves (20th December 2012), Hervé (20th December 2012), InTheBackground (21st December 2012), Jean-Luc (21st December 2012), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018), Mozart (21st December 2012), PurpleLama (20th December 2012), Reinhard (21st December 2012)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The plot deepens and darkens...

http://rense.com/general95/mkultra.html
    Thanks for that link - interesting.

This article starts off seeming to be more general, but gets into specific details later on.

One way to read it is to search for the word "Connecticut" to identify the details more specifically related to the current Sandy Hook Newtown Massacre. Newtown is in the state of Connecticut, USA.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Michelle Marie (10th August 2018), Mozart (21st December 2012)

28. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

CARLOS SANTANA ON CONNECTICUT SHOOTING:

We are a violent country; that is our history & our present. It is internalized in all of us. We kill for money, for power, for influence & for attention. I say "we" because I am a taxpayer & my money supports wars abroad as well as mass incarceration at home. Time to stop acting surprised when Americans kill children on our own lands; we do it abroad in the name of "anti terrorism" "foreign aid"
    & "democracy" everyday. On every continent. Indigenous children are most often the ones under attack, simply because their existence challenges America's reign of superiority. Until our culture learns to value human life over currency & power, this will be our reality.

True, a country built on dehumanization is likely to perpetuate cycles of violence. There is hope though, because culture is not set in stone! We are subject to it, but we also shape it. Banning weapons is not culture shaping, it is just law. Shaping culture starts with how we educate our youth on how to place value on community & our place in Mother Nature. & we must speak truthfully about our history. Do not lose hope, fam. Let's get educated on this issue of violence...

Even at home, we criminalize our youth before they even know how to read, destining them for a future in prison or 6 feet under. Do you value all life the same? Do you think things have no value except as commodity? Do you think children whose parents don't like America's policies of violence deserve to die? Let's change what we teach our future generations so that they don't have to wake up everyday in the middle of multiple wars. All it takes is a willingness to change how we treat each other & how we perceive ourselves. Life is too beautiful to keep robbing children of their futures. Peace.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Mozart (21st December 2012), Pilgrim (21st December 2012)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

"I only did 7 of the autopsies, the victims ranged from 3 to 11 wounds a piece and I only saw two of them with close range shooting"

Ok, so I've been in the military for a while & one thing we know (and practice) is called the "FAIL DRILL" when shooting which has many other names, but it's a very "military" method of shooting meant to cause certain fatality (more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozambique_Drill)

simply put, two in the chest, one in the head; this is the saying we repeat to ourselves to remind us where / how to shoot in CQC (close quarters combat).

Since all wounds were from "long rifles" (we can probably assume 5.56 is the caliber, typical military/ law enforcement ammunition) and apparently the wounds (at least in these 7) are consistent with CQC trained individuals my suspicion is yet again raised; I'm looking for a better / more full report but to me this is very indicative of trained (highly) personnel trying to ensure the "highest" body count possible; I wonder if there were any single wound victims & doubt there were as there are no survivors.

"I believe everyone was hit more than once"

"we did not bring the bodies and the families together, we took pictures of the facial features and presented them"

Another interesting statement.

edit:

err... hmm shoulda put this in the discrepancy thread... oh wellz
    Last edited by TargeT; 21st December 2012 at 00:24.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Curt (22nd December 2012), Earth Angel (22nd December 2012), Fred Steeves (21st December 2012), gaiagirl (24th December 2012), Hervé (21st December 2012), InTheBackground (21st December 2012), Maunagarjana (21st December 2012), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018), Mozart (21st December 2012), Mulder (21st December 2012), Selene (21st December 2012), sheddie (21st December 2012), ThePythonicCow (21st December 2012)

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

I hope the sleeping masses wake up to the reality of mind control. only a person under mind control would commit such evil on those who are pure and innocent. the ptb have attacked a university, a high school, a temple, a theater, and now a kindergarden. they want them guns bad don't they ? evil doesn't need guns to be evil.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Maunagarjana (21st December 2012), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018), T Smith (21st December 2012), TargeT (21st December 2012)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The bastards really can mess with our minds ... again, and again, and again ...

Well put, Paul, well put. Thank you.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Michelle Marie (10th August 2018)

36. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I hope the sleeping masses wake up to the reality of mind control. only a person under mind control would commit such evil on those who are pure and innocent. the ptb have attacked a university, a high school, a temple, a theater, and now a kindergarden.
    I can't tell yet if this is mind control of the patsy, or if it is mind control of the masses, or both. In other words, we don't reliably know who shot whom.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

ghostrider (21st December 2012), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018)

38. Link to Post #40
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

I guess that, like with too many, the pink-coloring glasses need to be taken off and replaced with actual, factual history.

At the time the events depicted bellow were taking place, "reality" wasn't forwarded to "them," yet they kept at it and growing...

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    I don't really know when the shift to this kind of behavior happened, all I can say is that these police forces are trained to do so and therefore are part of an intended plan/program.

Somewhere on this forum, a while back, I read something like many police officers have their bug out bags ready in their police car trunks with civilian clothes for when the SHTF.

For some of the history of how this sad state of affairs originated, see this thread: POLICE STATE? How it came about in the US of A

... where you could learn a few things from "A History of Skull and Bones Rituals Recalled From their Own Archives" such as :

Quote The next standard ritual in the 1920’s was for them to sacrifice a young white girl who was a virgin by first gang raping her and then cutting out her heart and eating it raw. The girl captured was often the daughter of their father’s business competitor to help cut off his blood line. These were girls that they saw at cotillions in the hey days of the 1920’s when girls were no longer well chaperoned. The Bonesmen voted on who they wanted to capture, often deciding on 2-3 girls and abducting them over the course of a year. Because they wanted a sex slave to have sex with during the whole year, they went to abducting 2 and sacrificing one quickly and enslaving the other. She was then sacrificed when they got tired of her, and another girl was abducted. In about 1926, one girl escaped after a two-month long episode of being raped nightly and went to the police. Her wealthy family accompanied her. The Bonesmen, on discovering that, used their powerful contacts to call in the National Guard. The police station was set on fire and burned down with the girl, the family, and the police inside! The young men were told by their Bonesmen elders to be more careful; the locks on the crypt were redone. For a few days after that, the diary entries were morose again—some of the men had had their allowance cut because they had “gotten caught”. There was no moral embarrassment at the deed of enslaving the girl, only at the work their parents had had to go to in order to clean up the problem.

After that, the Bonesmen fathers picked who was allowed to be in charge of the policemen in the neighborhood of Yale and eventually in the whole state, just for good measure. After a Harvard girl of very wealthy parents disappeared into the crypt in about 1932, never to be seen again alive, the fathers extended their coverage to Massachusetts. By the end of WWII, they bragged that they had 24 States sewn up against possible murder reports originating from their activities that included drug running and the stealing of girls to sell into sexual slavery. Because the stealing and selling of American children as sex slaves increased, they needed more men to do the kidnapping and transporting of them. It was also helpful to have a border with another country close by to skip over, if one side got onto you.
    ...or

Quote [...]They practice Christianity with their lips, and Satanism by their deeds. Some of them are mind controlled into amnesia by the trauma and drugs at the initial ceremony and do not even know later that they are Satanists. Others do know. I would say that about 20 percent are fully aware that what they are doing is evil and wrong and just don't know how to stop it. About 50% know what they are doing but deny that it is evil. They excuse it as their right to be pagan and uninhibited. Then about 10 percent are full multiples and are clueless in their overt personality as to what they are doing in their covert personalities. Then about another 20 percent are too lazy and apathetic to think about what they are doing. They are just doing it because others do it. (See the last section below “Protecting yourself from blackmail”, if you have fallen into one of these traps).

The CIA did find methods to make over 90% of people criminals without a discernible conscience. They started with the basic Skull and Bone’s ritual and had already made some improvements in it by the time Rodman Rockefeller tasked me to look into the issue. He was not happy with the almost 10% failure rate. Ops were run on Congressmen, CEO’s, and foreign dignitaries. Having to kill 10% of them soon after inviting them to a “DC Party” was a high security risk--- someone might notice and leak that to a part of the press which was not well controlled. So, Rodman was very anxious that the “failure rate”get below 5%.
    PS: You know where Yale is located, right? Well, just in case:

Yale University

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yale University is an American private Ivy League research university located in New Haven, Connecticut. Founded in 1701 in the Colony of Connecticut, the university is the third-oldest institution of higher education in the United States.

The University's assets include an endowment valued at $19.4 billion as of 2011[update],[11] the second-largest of any academic institution in the world. Yale's system of more than two dozen libraries holds 12.5 million volumes.[12] 49 Nobel Laureates have been affiliated with the University as students, faculty, and staff. Yale has produced many notable alumni, including five U.S. Presidents, 19 U.S. Supreme Court Justices, and several foreign heads of state. Yale Law School is particularly well-regarded and the most selective law school in the United States.[13]
    Last edited by Hervé; 21st December 2012 at 01:38.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Jean-Luc (21st December 2012), Michelle Marie (10th August 2018), TargeT (21st December 2012), ThePythonicCow (21st December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast