Thread: God Game

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Default God Game

Hi All

Let's play a game.

I purpose that the laws of the universe are perfect, and that there is no better way to experience life. Life is amazing, no matter what happens. This is my opinion. I came to this thought when I heard a legendary man say, "that's just the way it is, if you don't like it go and get your own planet!"

So here's the game. Please put here what you would do if you were creating a new universe, with new sentient beings on a new planet with new laws of nature of your own choosing. What would it be like? And, most importantly, how would it be better than what we have right now?

I really look forward to your responses; I love you guys! I'll throw in my ideas as this progresses. Let's do it!

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Default Re: God Game

Hi Phoenix,
    Free Energy would be released and implemented first thing. With that people's creativity would burst forth with all kinds of inventions to rebuild our beautuiful planet. Because beings are sentient all inventions would be to better mankind and all inventions would be to enhance Mother Earth, all environments and all creatures.
    Home will be created in ways that they could also be flown to any area on the earth that someone wanted to experience. Food would be produced in greenhouses built off ground reaching toward the sun and land would be refurbished with desalinated water canals and forests and fauna will be able to grow back to there lushness. There will be no more cement highways or railways criss crossing the land and mega transportation needs will be constructed to accomodate travel needs for all people with shuttle air vehicles being utilized for shorter jaunts.

All machinery, and or technology will operate from Free energy and pollution will be no longer an issue. Pollution will be cleaned up all over the world and all non used things will be recycled in some manner that was created by sentient humans all around the world. People will be rejuvenated by the relaxing and loving energies all feel and readily volunteer their talents, skills and participation for whatever needs to be done. They will see being, sharing and doing things together as a chance to grow, learn, socialize and have new adventures as it will be no real issue to take your house and family to another part of the world where a new project is underway.

No one worries about surviving and basic needs anymore as food is growing every where in beautiful sky towers and it is free, homes are free and medicine or medical aide is free too. Everything is free because there is no money system or even resource trading system and people just naturally work for each other not just themselves. Everyone has all they need and will not horde as there is no fear of going without. As a matter of fact, abundance will abound not only in our basic needs but also in recreational, spiritual, technical, and creative adventures of all kinds.

People will naturally share as it will not even enter their minds not too. All people are communicating from their hearts and often don't even have to speak as the loving energy just fills the space and words would diminish the meaning. Eventually telepathy will be the main way of communicating due to the oneness that the world feels with each other and each community, whether rural or urban will become centers of openess to each other and the world at large.

There will be no more secrets, deceptions or lies and it truly will be Heaven on Earth!!
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

donk (21st December 2012), jagman (21st December 2012), Kindling (26th December 2012), Lefty Dave (21st December 2012), Phoenix (21st December 2012), Rollo (21st December 2012), ulli (21st December 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

Maybe a good start would be that we are born knowing what we are, why we are, and what all our abilities and potentials are...how our human instrument truly works in relation to the universal mind...
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

donk (21st December 2012), DoubleHelix (21st December 2012), jagman (21st December 2012), Phoenix (21st December 2012), Rollo (21st December 2012), ulli (21st December 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Hi Phoenix,
    Free Energy would be released and implemented first thing. With that people's creativity would burst forth with all kinds of inventions to rebuild our beautuiful planet. Because beings are sentient all inventions would be to better mankind and all inventions would be to enhance Mother Earth, all environments and all creatures.
    Home will be created in ways that they could also be flown to any area on the earth that someone wanted to experience. Food would be produced in greenhouses built off ground reaching toward the sun and land would be refurbished with desalinated water canals and forests and fauna will be able to grow back to there lushness. There will be no more cement highways or railways criss crossing the land and mega transportation needs will be constructed to accomodate travel needs for all people with shuttle air vehicles being utilized for shorter jaunts.

All machinery, and or technology will operate from Free energy and pollution will be no longer an issue. Pollution will be cleaned up all over the world and all non used things will be recycled in some manner that was created by sentient humans all around the world. People will be rejuvenated by the relaxing and loving energies all feel and readily volunteer their talents, skills and participation for whatever needs to be done. They will see being, sharing and doing things together as a chance to grow, learn, socialize and have new adventures as it will be no real issue to take your house and family to another part of the world where a new project is underway.

No one worries about surviving and basic needs anymore as food is growing every where in beautiful sky towers and it is free, homes are free and medicine or medical aide is free too. Everything is free because there is no money system or even resource trading system and people just naturally work for each other not just themselves. Everyone has all they need and will not horde as there is no fear of going without. As a matter of fact, abundance will abound not only in our basic needs but also in recreational, spiritual, technical, and creative adventures of all kinds.

People will naturally share as it will not even enter their minds not too. All people are communicating from their hearts and often don't even have to speak as the loving energy just fills the space and words would diminish the meaning. Eventually telepathy will be the main way of communicating due to the oneness that the world feels with each other and each community, whether rural or urban will become centers of openess to each other and the world at large.

There will be no more secrets, deceptions or lies and it truly will be Heaven on Earth!!
    Hi Sandy,

Awesome post. Good seeing your words again!

I think you're on to something; I see our earth on its way to that. We are undoubtidly moving towards that.

My intention for this game however was to see if someone could come up with a better way that the source/God/whateveryoucallit would set up the laws of the universe and the choices we have. Because, I think we just haven't free'd free energy yet, but we can, and we will, and that will happen. It is in our capacity to do so.

So, Sandy, from a Godly perspective, lets just say YOU were the creator of our current universe. If you had the power, would you intervene in the outcomes and change things up in the middle of its journey? Such as karma, etc.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Lefty Dave (here)
    Maybe a good start would be that we are born knowing what we are, why we are, and what all our abilities and potentials are...how our human instrument truly works in relation to the universal mind...
    Lefty Dave, if you teleported to the top of Mount Everest, instead of climbing it, would you get the same experience out of it?

Phoenix

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

I would make it physically painful to lie. Even "little white lies" or "good ones" like Santy Claus.

And what Lefty Dave said.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

EVERYTHING would be FREE

Creation would be the ONLY education

Earth would be the garden and we would be cultivated to be the tenders...keepers

As "nature" and people are now..there would have to be a continual oversight/monitor of the "apes" focused on takeover and harming another---This would be a challenge as people and "groups" die off and new ones take over

I suspect if things were this vastly different....There would be different type challenges

I definitely would be working towards Paradise Planet----which doesnt mean everything is honky dory all the time, BUT WORKING IN A DIFFERENT OPERATION then the one currently....For EXample...all communities would be there own "cells" taking care of smaller areas compared to the top down rule tht exist on this planet...working as a TRUE BODY.
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

centreoflight (26th December 2012), donk (21st December 2012), jagman (21st December 2012), Kindling (26th December 2012), seko (21st December 2012), Wind (22nd December 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    I would make it physically painful to lie. Even "little white lies" or "good ones" like Santy Claus.

And what Lefty Dave said.
    Interesting, okay. Physical pain for lying.

In our universe, lying and being deceptive always returns back to the individual due to the laws of karma/law of attraction/ F=ma ..what you think about and what you do will always return. When I push against a wall it will always push back at an equal force.

11. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christinedream7 (here)
    EVERYTHING would be FREE

Creation would be the ONLY education

Earth would be the garden and we would be cultivated to be the tenders...keepers

As "nature" and people are now..there would have to be a continual oversight/monitor of the "apes" focused on takeover and harming another---This would be a challenge as people and "groups" die off and new ones take over

I suspect if things were this vastly different....There would be different type challenges

I definitely would be working towards Paradise Planet----which doesnt mean everything is honky dory all the time, BUT WORKING IN A DIFFERENT OPERATION then the one currently....For EXample...all communities would be there own "cells" taking care of smaller areas compared to the top down rule tht exist on this planet...working as a TRUE BODY.
    I see. christinedream7, question for you. How is 'nature' and people, now? How can they be better? We have the choice to create what we want, or destroy. Those that choose to create build amazing worlds, and get reciprocated for their creations. Those that choose to destroy always get back that negative energy in one form or the other.

On earth, if I choose to do harm, that harm is always equally done to myself.

What is this 'different operation' you said?

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote In our universe, lying and being deceptive always returns back to the individual due to the laws of karma/law of attraction/ F=ma
    I don't agree that it works exactly like that. At least not in one lifetime.

I'm talking that law, with an immediate, direct, consistent, unquestionable consequence. Everything else is fine.

I feel I learned enough lessons about deception. I feel enough can be learned and experienced if it were not without direct, imediate, coreelative consequences to those that choose to do it. Experience is complicated and wonderous and educational and fun enough without it.

I am not saying take it completely off the table. Just make it harder to do. And more obivous to see.

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Those that choose to destroy always get back that negative energy in one form or the other.
    Again you make an assumption of karma and it's application in THIS reality. It may not be as cut-and-dry as you make it out to be...

14. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Quote Those that choose to destroy always get back that negative energy in one form or the other.
    Again you make an assumption of karma and it's application in THIS reality. It may not be as cut-and-dry as you make it out to be...
    I hear you. I feel it all equals out at some point. I think you're saying you'd like it to be more immediate, like if I punch someone on your planet I immediately feel that punch physically? Lol, that'd be an interesting dynamic. Then people wouldn't fit, right? Or hurt each other. Hmm.

15. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)
    So here's the game. Please put here what you would do if you were creating a new universe, with new sentient beings on a new planet with new laws of nature of your own choosing. What would it be like? And, most importantly, how would it be better than what we have right now
    Hmmm, well Phoenix, in a Universe of infinite possibility, the possibilities would be unlimited. We are of course experiencing a part of that presently. I just think there should be one teency weency stipulation to coming fully into our inherent Creative power.

That we must first be a graduate of "Earth Game".

16. Link to Post #13
    Switzerland Avalon Member centreoflight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,143 times in 154 posts

Beloved Phoenix,
    yesterday, I read your thread and moved on; now today after the solstice I am here again and am curious what I am comming up with:

The Universe of infinite possibility is already here! The new sentient beings are already on this planet! What is different from yesterday is only consciousness.
    What I have to do now is to find others who reached the same understanding.
    It is handy to know the formula N2 (N square 2). If we look at a human beeing as N, than his creative potential is 1. N2 = 1 x 1 = 1
    Most humans are very much involved in the matrix and that distraction is making them less then one. Example if N is 1/2 then the creative power is N2 = 1/2 x 1/2 = 1/4
    What happens is: two people, who are 1/2 are meeting they become one together. That means that the creative power of two people is only one. 1/2 + 1/2 = 1 N2 = 1 x 1 = 1

Now how much potential is there if two people who are one meet? Exactly the potential is four. 1 + 1 2 N2 = 2 x 2 = 4
    Now when three people who are one meet: N2 = 3 x 3 = 9
    And four = 4 x 4 = 16

It is an explosion! I learned this formula from my online friend Ivan Stein.

Blessings
    George
    Last edited by centreoflight; 21st December 2012 at 17:56.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to centreoflight For This Post:

donk (21st December 2012), Phoenix (21st December 2012)

18. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Duality would not be essential to physical existence, or existence in any number of infinite possibilities of experience and embodiment. One can freely morph between physical reality and essence.

Physical avatars are infinitely malleable into any shape, with customized senses. One can create their own senses, in addition to the original five of touch, taste, sight, hearing, and smell. One can also experience them melding together into a blissful multidimensional experience, as in synaesthesia on steroids. One can be lost in sensual and sexual bliss.

Duality is still an option, but no one is forced and there are convenient "white flags" for those wanting out. Even the quality, the very experience of the poles of duality is malleable. Extreme darkness need not be painful, rather enchanted and hypnotic.

Epic, Ender-like games are commonplace, without the extreme suffering involved in war. Games taking place over millennia of time. Hmm, would there even be time? Hell, it can be fun, so why not?

There are no need for hierarchies or graduation from anything (unless one chooses) because people are having way too much damn fun on their own, and exploring the vastness of connection with equal power dynamics, to worry about dominating other beings.

Logic would not be requisite for anything.

I'm already liking this thread
    Last edited by Gekko; 21st December 2012 at 18:30.

19. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    So here's the game. Please put here what you would do if you were creating a new universe, with new sentient beings on a new planet with new laws of nature of your own choosing. What would it be like? And, most importantly, how would it be better than what we have right now
    Hmmm, well Phoenix, in a Universe of infinite possibility, the possibilities would be unlimited. We are of course experiencing a part of that presently. I just think there should be one teency weency stipulation to coming fully into our inherent Creative power.

Fred Steeves, tapping into our creative power is available to us, if we seek it. This path of finding are like the classes in the earth game. Whenever I get the feeling that life is unfair or harsh, I remember that it is just a test, another cosmic exam! Regarding your stipulation, would you care to explain? Do you mean that you would make it easier for us to recognize our power?

Phoenix

20. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by centreoflight (here)
    Beloved Phoenix,
    yesterday, I read your thread and moved on; now today after the solstice I am here again and am curious what I am comming up with:

The Universe of infinite possibility is already here! The new sentient beings are already on this planet! What is different from yesterday is only consciousness.
    What I have to do now is to find others who reached the same understanding.
    It is handy to know the formula N2 (N square 2). If we look at a human beeing as N, than his creative potential is 1. N2 = 1 x 1 = 1
    Most humans are very much involved in the matrix and that distraction is making them less then one. Example if N is 1/2 then the creative power is N2 = 1/2 x 1/2 = 1/4
    What happens is: two people, who are 1/2 are meeting they become one together. That means that the creative power of two people is only one. 1/2 + 1/2 = 1 N2 = 1 x 1 = 1

Now how much potential is there if two people who are one meet? Exactly the potential is four. 1 + 1 2 N2 = 2 x 2 = 4
    Now when three people who are one meet: N2 = 3 x 3 = 9
    And four = 4 x 4 = 16

It is an explosion! I learned this formula from my online friend Ivan Stein.

Blessings
    George
    Hi George!

I learned that equation a few days ago, quite synchronous! I learned it in a networking context. To quote the bible, "If two or three agree on a given task, anything is possible I am in the process of using this equation in massive ways! It is very exciting!

And yes, you got my point, the infinite universe is already here, that has been such an amazing realization that I came to in the past couple of days. I see a lot of mind regression on this forum along with a lot of mind expansion. My intention with this thread was to see if this game might lead another to realize the amazing thing I have! If we recognize our power, we can accomplish anything - and - when we find others that see our vision, the effect is multiplied!

George, how are you using the N2 formula?

Phoenix

21. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)

Fred Steeves, tapping into our creative power is available to us, if we seek it. This path of finding are like the classes in the earth game. Whenever I get the feeling that life is unfair or harsh, I remember that it is just a test, another cosmic exam! Regarding your stipulation, would you care to explain? Do you mean that you would make it easier for us to recognize our power?
    Oh hell no man, I'd make it as difficult and grueling as possible Phoenix. I would put my young prospects through hell and back, and hire my best man for the job.

22. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gekko (here)
    Duality would not be essential to physical existence, or existence in any number of infinite possibilities of experience and embodiment. One can freely morph between physical reality and essence.

Physical avatars are infinitely malleable into any shape, with customized senses. One can create their own senses, in addition to the original five of touch, taste, sight, hearing, and smell. One can also experience them melding together into a blissful multidimensional experience, as in synaesthesia on steroids. One can be lost in sensual and sexual bliss.

Duality is still an option, but no one is forced and there are convenient "white flags" for those wanting out. Even the quality, the very experience of the poles of duality is malleable. Extreme darkness need not be painful, rather enchanted and hypnotic.

Epic, Ender-like games are commonplace, without the extreme suffering involved in war. Games taking place over millennia of time. Hmm, would there even be time? Hell, it can be fun, so why not?

There are no need for hierarchies or graduation from anything (unless one chooses) because people are having way too much damn fun on their own, and exploring the vastness of connection with equal power dynamics, to worry about dominating other beings.

Logic would not be requisite for anything.

I'm already liking this thread
    Woah, this is higher than my level of awareness at the moment. Let me go slow here to try to understand.

In Gekkoland,

"Duality is not essential"

So that means you would be able to sort of let go of your body and swim in the eternal essence at your whim? Hmmm.

"Malleable physical avatars and customized senses"

That'd be exciting, hmm? Do you have anything in mind when you imagine new senses? What are they?
    Sensual and sexual bliss... ecstasy for the mindful one.

"Extreme darkness.."

I want to know more about what you mean here, care to go further?

Phoenix

23. Link to Post #19
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

LACK would not be a word, thought, or feeling.
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

Kindling (26th December 2012), Phoenix (22nd December 2012)

25. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

"Duality is not essential"

So that means you would be able to sort of let go of your body and swim in the eternal essence at your whim? Hmmm.

"Malleable physical avatars and customized senses"

That'd be exciting, hmm? Do you have anything in mind when you imagine new senses? What are they?
    Sensual and sexual bliss... ecstasy for the mindful one.

"Extreme darkness.."

I want to know more about what you mean here, care to go further?

Phoenix
    Hehe. I'm not sure I could imagine the customized senses without ever having experienced them, but as God I would make it work somehow I just find it enticing that there are probably so many possibilities that are completely unimaginable to our minds...

"Extreme darkness" meaning, in a dualistic experience, those things which we normally find to be very painful or revolting... violence and violent emotions, monsters and bogeymen, death and decay, shame and hidden things, etc. Instead of experiencing them with fear and resistance, we could experience them as a kind of intriguing "depth", something that fascinates and enriches rather than crippling and inhibiting.

It's interesting how difficult it is to convey something like that in non-dualistic terms, because verbal communication is dualistic...

I don't really know what I'm talking about anyways. Carry on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast