+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Responsibility

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 255 posts

Default Responsibility

9/11 didn't happen, neither did Pearl Harbor or the Fukushima disaster. We never went to the moon and the base on Mars has been an outpost for millennia. Ghosts at real, so keep being afraid of the dark. Jesus will save you from satan, don't you worry, and I guess that covers reptiles as well. Light and love will save you also.

Did you know no one was ever really killed, and no one has EVER died? It's just all that evil cabal running everything. JFK is drinking shooters with hitler and pol pot down in cabo San Lucas at the local señor frogs, as they all laugh until they cry.

Chem trails are poisoning you 24/7, and every Gmo is trying to kill its only revenue source. There is a plan to depopulate the world to 5 people and guess what STUPID, you aren't one of them.

Cover your electronics, the solar flare is coming, and make sure you've got your stockpile of food and munitions the next big scare is right around the corner.

Im a disinformation agent. I'm illumaniti. I'm the cabal. I'm Atticus. I'm drake. I'm everything you hate and fear. IM EVERYTHING YOU WANT ME TO BE, AND I'VE GOT YOU RIGHT WHERE I WANT YOU, DUMMY. I'm everything YOU WANT. You. Want.

You want this. You crave it. So I live on. With each stupid idea, with each fear based post on how the sky is falling: I GROW STRONGER. I'm so damn proud of how gullible and scared you are.

Don't worry I've channeled this information or I got it from a famous alternative media guru who sells me enlightenment for just a few dollars. It wouldn't be so bad except everything he/she ever says never really adds up to anything. But trust me, pretty please?

The real point is SOMETIMES THERE ISN'T A CONSPIRACY.

A lot of children were murdered the other day. Murdered.

We know how, we know when. The level of denial is staggering.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st December 2012), Anchor (21st December 2012), Belle (17th January 2013), bram (21st December 2012), Bryston (25th December 2012), Calz (21st December 2012), CD7 (21st December 2012), D-Day (21st December 2012), enfoldedblue (22nd December 2012), Finefeather (22nd December 2012), greybeard (21st December 2012), kreagle (21st December 2012), niki (21st December 2012), Peace of Mind (21st December 2012), rgray222 (21st December 2012), RMorgan (22nd December 2012), ROMANWKT (21st December 2012), sdv (21st December 2012), shijo (21st December 2012), Tarka the Duck (21st December 2012), Tesseract (29th December 2012), Tony (21st December 2012), Youniverse (17th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,951 times in 4,333 posts

Default Re: Responsibility

Dude who are you pissed off at? Take a freaking chill pill. If you don't like what your reading here, news flash, you don't have to read here.
    Go back to CNN and Fox and plug back into what is comfortable

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Camilo (21st December 2012), donk (21st December 2012), Fred Steeves (21st December 2012), gooty64 (22nd December 2012), johnf (21st December 2012), mosquito (21st December 2012), TargeT (22nd December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hi DNA.
    Don't watch either of those.

Not pissed at anyone. Dissapointed, I suppose.

Not the first time I've been told I have a choice on what to read and where, thanks and noted.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

Camilo (21st December 2012), D-Day (21st December 2012), donk (21st December 2012), Finefeather (22nd December 2012), kreagle (21st December 2012), RMorgan (22nd December 2012), ROMANWKT (21st December 2012), Tarka the Duck (21st December 2012), Tesseract (29th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,951 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by peace (here)
    Hi DNA.

Not the first time I've been told I have a choice on what to read and where, thanks and noted.
    You have to practice detachment when it comes to this stuff. Otherwise it will drive you batty.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Camilo (21st December 2012), Chester (22nd December 2012), donk (21st December 2012), Finefeather (22nd December 2012), peace (23rd May 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Hi DNA.

You have to practice detachment when it comes to this stuff. Otherwise it will drive you batty.
    Love that idea. Detachment. Maybe we all should.
    Last edited by peace; 21st December 2012 at 07:16.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

Camilo (21st December 2012), Chester (22nd December 2012), D-Day (21st December 2012), Wookie (22nd December 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Did you know no one was ever really killed, and no one has EVER died?

How do you you reconcile that? Which do you believe?

I do appreciate the spew. You're very welcome to do that with me. I hate this stupid place.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Chester (22nd December 2012), D-Day (21st December 2012), gooty64 (22nd December 2012), peace (21st December 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 times in 403 posts

I think that was about the funniest, truest thing I have read here.

Thanks. ;-)

9/11 didn't happen, neither did Pearl Harbor or the Fukushima disaster. We never went to the moon and the base on Mars has been an outpost for millennia. Ghosts at real, so keep being afraid of the dark. Jesus will save you from satan, don't you worry, and I guess that covers reptiles as well. Light and love will save you also.

Did you know no one was ever really killed, and no one has EVER died? It's just all that evil cabal running everything. JFK is drinking shooters with hitler and pol pot down in cabo San Lucas at the local señor frogs, as they all laugh until they cry.

Chem trails are poisoning you 24/7, and every Gmo is trying to kill its only revenue source. There is a plan to depopulate the world to 5 people and guess what STUPID, you aren't one of them.

Cover your electronics, the solar flare is coming, and make sure you've got your stockpile of food and munitions the next big scare is right around the corner.

Im a disinformation agent. I'm illumaniti. I'm the cabal. I'm Atticus. I'm drake. I'm everything you hate and fear. IM EVERYTHING YOU WANT ME TO BE, AND I'VE GOT YOU RIGHT WHERE I WANT YOU, DUMMY. I'm everything YOU WANT. You. Want.

You want this. You crave it. So I live on. With each stupid idea, with each fear based post on how the sky is falling: I GROW STRONGER. I'm so damn proud of how gullible and scared you are.

Don't worry I've channeled this information or I got it from a famous alternative media guru who sells me enlightenment for just a few dollars. It wouldn't be so bad except everything he/she ever says never really adds up to anything. But trust me, pretty please?

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st December 2012), Belle (17th January 2013), Calz (21st December 2012), Camilo (21st December 2012), Chester (22nd December 2012), Chris Gilbert (21st December 2018), Corncrake (17th January 2013), D-Day (21st December 2012), Finefeather (22nd December 2012), peace (21st December 2012), sdv (21st December 2012), Tarka the Duck (21st December 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I am actually laughing my arse off, that was too funny to be disinfo.

Feeling a bit guilty about the earthquake predictions now. LMAO

"you want me, you crave me"

I wrote that on Bipolar Mermaid's blog and she didn't approve the comment Lol

16. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Thank you. Excellent!
    Kathie
    Last edited by Tarka the Duck; 21st December 2012 at 12:29.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Chester (22nd December 2012), Finefeather (22nd December 2012), peace (21st December 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Absolutely brilliant!!!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Chester (22nd December 2012), D-Day (21st December 2012), Finefeather (22nd December 2012), peace (21st December 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Nice one.

Some here ain't gonna like it, but oh well.... great post!
    Last edited by D-Day; 21st December 2012 at 13:59.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,262 times in 256 posts

You forgot to mention that its all part of a plot to take our guns away from us!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bram For This Post:

D-Day (21st December 2012), peace (21st December 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Comes down to which form of Entertainment do u choose or focus on??
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

24. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

donk (21st December 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,963 times in 3,473 posts

Here at Avalon, we know that the world is a lot more complicated than the main stream media and our institutions of education and learning would lead us to believe. We strip away the basic assumptions that have been forced upon and attempt to take nothing for granted and allow everything to be questioned. We will not allow simple pre-packaged truths to limit our consciousness. This is one of the things that unites us as a community and your shouting at us, "Peace", will not silence us.

I, personally, have spent no mental energy contemplating the idea that the children of Connecticut are anything but dead. However, if I were one of the deceased or one of the bereaved from the Sandy Hook incident, I would be happy to know that caring, thinking people were contemplating this event, examining the details and contemplating every possibility.

Thank you people of Avalon, for doing the good work that you do!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

donk (21st December 2012), gooty64 (22nd December 2012), peace (21st December 2012), TargeT (22nd December 2012), Wind (21st December 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote We know how, we know when.
    Do you know why?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Who do you watch?
    Who do you watch?
    Which is your leader?
    Who is your flock?

Original ideas are good. Discussing them is better. Joking and Sh!tting on people for searching for reasons why is not productive (it's what THEY want ). IMO anyway....
    Last edited by donk; 21st December 2012 at 15:12.

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Shamz's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for writing this -- it basically sums up most of the things.

Similar to the suggestion of what to/Where to watch or read - I believe that we have the option of getting scared or not after we read/watch this stuff
    And Personally I refuse to be scare of anything -- that little fear itself will instill more fear in me and then over the period of time - its going to overtake all my emotions - and then what ever I do -say is all based on this fear.

~Much love

~~ Much Love
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in ( I am You and You are me )

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Shamz For This Post:

peace (21st December 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

Here at Avalon, we know that the world is a lot more complicated than the main stream media and our institutions of education and learning would lead us to believe. We strip away the basic assumptions that have been forced upon and attempt to take nothing for granted and allow everything to be questioned. We will not allow simple pre-packaged truths to limit our consciousness. This is one of the things that unites us as a community and your shouting at us, "Peace", will not silence us.

I, personally, have spent no mental energy contemplating the idea that the children of Connecticut are anything but dead. However, if I were one of the deceased or one of the bereaved from the Sandy Hook incident, I would be happy to know that caring, thinking people were contemplating this event, examining the details and contemplating every possibility.

Thank you people of Avalon, for doing the good work that you do!
    thanks for your reply. i've been a member here on and off for a few years. i have an ok understanding of what the place is about. i also like that you highlighted the whole point of what i said.

my intention is not to silence. my intention as you've highlighted (and I think agree?) is sometimes there is no conspiracy.

i think the denial people may have towards trauma, and their want for a different outcome, sometimes makes this community a little vulnerable? (i study people for a living, i can't help looking through the lense i do).

notice that, even though i'm a part of this community, those that disagree have already gone to personal jabs?
    1. well, listen to fox news/cnn then, you must do that anyway.
    2. riffing on my username
    3. sweeping generalizations about what i MUST be like based on a post that was obviously tounge-in-cheek, but i think also made a point.

if this is a place for different thought, then why is it so strange when someone goes against the norm here? because, really, the norm here gets waaaaay of the tracks sometimes, and again, sometimes there is no conspiracy.

look. i've looked up in the night sky and seen a freggin ufo. i sound batty if i describe it. i get the ideas here are based on some 'out there' ideas. sometimes it just needs to be checked. and i'm happy to say something that might raise ire, just to get people to slow down the crazy train.

i think your "if" statement, is a very large if. couldn't tell you what i do, but you sound very thoughtful, so please take that as no disrespect.

ah, well. back to fox news, i guess. that's what I watch, anyway. wonder what else i do that i'm unaware of? i'm probably rich, drive a sweet lexus, have a huge house and punch puppies for fun, just because I can.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peace For This Post:

bram (22nd December 2012), D-Day (21st December 2012), Kryztian (21st December 2012)

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

xxxxx xxxxxx
    Last edited by sleepy; 6th October 2013 at 10:38.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sleepy For This Post:

bram (22nd December 2012), DNA (21st December 2012)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,963 times in 3,473 posts

My intention is not to silence. my intention as you've highlighted (and I think agree?) is sometimes there is no conspiracy.
    I agree that sometimes there is no conspiracy - but you have to think through the whole thing and eliminate the possibilities to know this for sure. When many of us put a theory out there, we know, in all probability, it is just a possibility, and might even be hoping for someone to prove that our idea couldn't be true. Once that happens, we can cross that possibility off our list.

I guess I didn't read your post well enough. I thought you did want the discussion to end. Glad you proved me wrong.

(and by putting "peace" in quotes, I didn't mean a dig, I just wanted to distinguish the word from your user-name )

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

36. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Don't forget that there is no spirituality, no aliens and Avalon is an extension of the Mass Media and we're all paid shills for you viewing displeasure
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast