+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greetings!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Default Greetings!

Greetings to all of you left behind in the There and Then!

Well Folks, I never imagined I'd be writing this, and I hope this brief note gets through the various descending densities to reach you back at Project Avalon.

Wow, was I surprised when I woke up after three days of darkness and discovered that I was in the 5th dimension! For those of you back in the 3rd, you are probably not even aware of the 3 days, but that's simply because, if you are now reading this as a post on a message board, it means you're still on the old timeline. Don't be discouraged though, that is just the way your particular karma plays out, and apparently you need to experience more of that level, so all is well.

Anyway, here it's all sweetness and light! We are telepathically connected with the whole multiverse, and there are no mosquitoes either. We don't need oral hygeine or regular preventative dental care, because we are only tasting bliss, and besides, very few dentists made the transition.

We don't even need to walk through walls, since there are no walls, only vast luminous space, with no banks or lottery machines. We don't need money here, so what purpose would banks serve? Besides that, no bankers made the cut, so looks like you guys are stuck with the lot of them. Sorry!

Happily, there are no politicians here, which is a nice change, nor is there anything to vote on. Who needs to vote when there is only One? Not only that, but since there is no "other", then the whole concept of wars and stuff is not applicable. What a relief -- peace rules the planets, and love guides the stars, just like in the song!

We've been enjoying meeting up with our Star Families, and exchanging little jokes and laughter about the various yugas and yogas, soul contracts and volunteer missions to the virtual reality zones like you folks are still occupying. What a rush that whole deal turned out to be, but from this perspective, it was all just an eyeblink, and so we're partying it up and toasting auld lang syne (now that we finally understand what that phrase meant LOL).

Since time is just an idea, we can play with it and just as easily discard it -- who cares what time it is in timelessness? For you folks back in 3-D, it might seem like it's the 21st or 22nd, but those numbers really mean nothing in the true order of the totality of universal manifestation, which itself is just a passing thought in the Mind of Source, who Itself is just a passing thought in the Mind of That in which creative Critters like Source are appearing, and so on up the chain without end! So don't worry, be happy, even though you are still stuck in 3-D, since 3-D is just a passing thought in your own mind, which is the same mind as Source, but you need to be up here in these higher levels to appreciate even a little bit of the real implications of all that, so never mind for now, just be kind and play nice, and some day you may join us too, like John Lennon sang.

Anyway, enough chatting for now. Best Wishes from the Gang that crossed over, and we all hope you enjoy the next couple of years in the illusion -- they look to be very interesting for those of you still playing the gross material game!

2. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Greetings!

Trouble I see you hiding behind that tree---Apologies to Ry Cooder
    Good to see you again.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (22nd December 2012), mosquito (22nd December 2012), ROMANWKT (21st December 2012), ViralSpiral (22nd December 2012), Wind (22nd December 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member thetruepathofwisdom's Avatar
    Thanks

Cheers man from the 5-D, glad to see you have made it! But your missing out on all the fun, there is still so much to do and happen here in the 3-D!

Anyway, hope your enjoying the bliss!

JP
    Every man takes the limits of his field of vision for the limits of the world - Arthur Schopenhauer.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thetruepathofwisdom For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (22nd December 2012), Gemeos (22nd December 2012), Ivanhoe (22nd December 2012), ROMANWKT (21st December 2012), Wind (22nd December 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hi Bob, good to see you back brother! Glad ya'll made it across, and thanks for the pep talk.

Good thing they atleast have keyboards up there in the 5th to keep in touch, so don't be a stranger.

Cheers,
    Fred

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Congratulations Bob! Glad that you made it...
    As for us "the mortals" -- we are not here merely to make a living. We are here to enrich the world.

Much Love to All

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

aranuk (22nd December 2012), AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (22nd December 2012), Flash (22nd December 2012), greybeard (21st December 2012), Holly Lindin (25th December 2012), Ivanhoe (22nd December 2012), ROMANWKT (21st December 2012), Samsara (22nd December 2012), ViralSpiral (22nd December 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Hi Bob

Nice to hear from you, who sent this post for you, when did you die my friend, I was wondering why you had disappeared all of a sudden, what is the news about you.

Waiting for a message from somebody

roman

Add on// Why only 2 years for us Bob.
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 21st December 2012 at 23:35.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Fred Steeves (21st December 2012), Ivanhoe (22nd December 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Sorry you couldn't stick here in 3D Bob with the rest of us, but we are a special crew cut out for the elite work of saving planet earth. Not everyone can be a part of that and only those with the required talents get to stay. Im sure we will be in the same plane of existence before long, as we individually, here on earth complepte our mission, for you see, we are immune to premature transformation until the planet is in full transition and higher evolution consciousness has been fully relayed from us to those laging behind and also until our collective thought projection stabilizes the plant for this bronze age yuga. Until then continue on with your evolution the best you can. Maybe you will get to return here at a latter epoch event to have your go at real 3D transformation of the plant and the collective human soul force.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Flash (22nd December 2012), Jean-Marie (22nd December 2012), lightwalker (22nd December 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

ps Roman, this letter from Bob represents a standard commuication skill from those in 5d, akin to what is typically called poltergeist expression. Its easy for those in D5 to command a keyboard in 3d if they try hard, but a channel is required for communication generally by those caught in 4d or lower astral world experience. Most 5d travels can't be bothered communicating any more with 3d. Its a arrogance they do need to overcome though. Good work Bob.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Flash (22nd December 2012), Jean-Marie (22nd December 2012), lightwalker (22nd December 2012), Rich (23rd January 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

BS

Regards to all as ever

roman

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Rich (23rd January 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    Greetings to all of you left behind in the There and Then!

Well Folks, I never imagined I'd be writing this, and I hope this brief note gets through the various descending densities to reach you back at Project Avalon.

Wow, was I surprised when I woke up after three days of darkness and discovered that I was in the 5th dimension! For those of you back in the 3rd, you are probably not even aware of the 3 days, but that's simply because, if you are now reading this as a post on a message board, it means you're still on the old timeline. Don't be discouraged though, that is just the way your particular karma plays out, and apparently you need to experience more of that level, so all is well.

Anyway, here it's all sweetness and light! We are telepathically connected with the whole multiverse, and there are no mosquitoes either. We don't need oral hygeine or regular preventative dental care, because we are only tasting bliss, and besides, very few dentists made the transition.

We don't even need to walk through walls, since there are no walls, only vast luminous space, with no banks or lottery machines. We don't need money here, so what purpose would banks serve? Besides that, no bankers made the cut, so looks like you guys are stuck with the lot of them. Sorry!

Happily, there are no politicians here, which is a nice change, nor is there anything to vote on. Who needs to vote when there is only One? Not only that, but since there is no "other", then the whole concept of wars and stuff is not applicable. What a relief -- peace rules the planets, and love guides the stars, just like in the song!

We've been enjoying meeting up with our Star Families, and exchanging little jokes and laughter about the various yugas and yogas, soul contracts and volunteer missions to the virtual reality zones like you folks are still occupying. What a rush that whole deal turned out to be, but from this perspective, it was all just an eyeblink, and so we're partying it up and toasting auld lang syne (now that we finally understand what that phrase meant LOL).

Since time is just an idea, we can play with it and just as easily discard it -- who cares what time it is in timelessness? For you folks back in 3-D, it might seem like it's the 21st or 22nd, but those numbers really mean nothing in the true order of the totality of universal manifestation, which itself is just a passing thought in the Mind of Source, who Itself is just a passing thought in the Mind of That in which creative Critters like Source are appearing, and so on up the chain without end! So don't worry, be happy, even though you are still stuck in 3-D, since 3-D is just a passing thought in your own mind, which is the same mind as Source, but you need to be up here in these higher levels to appreciate even a little bit of the real implications of all that, so never mind for now, just be kind and play nice, and some day you may join us too, like John Lennon sang.

Anyway, enough chatting for now. Best Wishes from the Gang that crossed over, and we all hope you enjoy the next couple of years in the illusion -- they look to be very interesting for those of you still playing the gross material game!

Bob I love ya brother!

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

ViralSpiral (22nd December 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Surely the OP was written in jest and the responses, right?

The 5th dimension has a physical space/time component to it, as well as time/space, so it's physical, yet it functions at higher vibrations than here in the third dimension, per the Ra Material.

I'm sure that Bob wrote the OP in jest.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Flash (22nd December 2012), Gardener (24th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Shamz's Avatar
    Thanks

Bob - welcome back Sir !! and what a comeback post - its so funny

And glad you guys can access project avalon from 5d.

Out of 3 days/night - I experience darkness only half the time -- so I guess I am atleast in 4D - but bloody it looks/feels the same.

Glad to see you back though.

Much love
    ~~ Much Love
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in ( I am You and You are me )

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shamz For This Post:

lightwalker (22nd December 2012), NancyV (22nd December 2012), Rich (23rd January 2013), ViralSpiral (22nd December 2012), westhill (22nd December 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Mozart, Where do you think Another Bob has been the past few months...HELLO?
    He ascended early to prepare the 5th dimension for us clunky ones without our light bodies.
    The reason he has finally chimed in is the lifting of the QUARANTINE....duh

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

gripreaper (22nd December 2012), lightwalker (22nd December 2012), Mercedes (22nd December 2012), PurpleLama (22nd December 2012), Samsara (22nd December 2012), westhill (22nd December 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Very nice to see u back Another Bob,

Kind Reguards lookbeyond

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member lightwalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 times in 155 posts

Great thread. Made me laugh out loud !

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lightwalker For This Post:

Gardener (24th December 2012), Rich (23rd January 2013)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Welcome back, Bob! I've missed your great insights and funny messages. 5D Earth sounds like a cool place to live in, I guess that some of us didn't catch the bus! Oh well, better just to wait for the next ride!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

ViralSpiral (22nd December 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

You gave me an ear-to-ear grin, brother!

Dennis

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bhusunda (26th December 2012), ViralSpiral (22nd December 2012)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Another wave, to another Bob, in another dimension.

You lucky fish!! I still have to clean my own loo. Back to my manual.........

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

PurpleLama (22nd December 2012)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Thank you Bob for the good laugh to start my morning, really loved it! And yes, i'm with Romanwkt, why only two years? And also you only had half of the three days of darkness, Shamz is also intrigued.
    Still, great laugh, THANKS!! then!

35. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Very prescient, timely, erudite, and precise synopsis of the evolution of consciousness and your having transited the epochs of the ages playing a game of duality, and ascended into the unity of oneness with all that is and have seen and felt the utter folly of that which transits all of duality and it's manifestations of the abject polarized extreme opposites.

Please drop by occasionally and help us poor souls to let go of the memes we have clung to for stability, and begin to open up to the larger possibilities inherent in higher consciousness, the bliss of oneness, rather than the divisive and fearful nature so prevalent within the hallowed recesses of 3D consciousness.

It is with utter sincerity from which I beseech you to join with us in cleansing, transcending, and purifying the collective karma of the polarization of the opposites, and to transmute these energies into new archetypes and symbols which accurately portray the laws of energetics as taught by the ancients before they descended into the lower densities millennia ago, and reconnect to these pathways of the soul and all of the adjunct experience to fully realize the nature and harmony of said frequencies and resonances of this collective dream of the return to wholeness.

May this journey not be lost in the events of emotion which trap us in the polarized states of fear, anger and grief, but may we choose to collectively transmute these energies into wholeness and create the type of manifestation from which Bob is now transmitting the bliss of creation, the Ananda Brahma of all that is, the return to source and the wholeness of the entire cosmos, held within the very DNA of each ascendant soul on this journey we call life.

Finally, the energy of 12/21/2012 has arrived!
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

gooty64 (24th December 2012), greybeard (22nd December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast