+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mayan calendar, Sandy Hook, Peace Prize Obama: Your entire reality has been scripted

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Default Mayan calendar, Sandy Hook, Peace Prize Obama: Your entire reality has been scripted

Mike Adams from Natural News has put out a great in your face article. He has established a good reputation, even reaching beyond the alternative community, so I think this is going out on a limb a bit...as this type of article has both the potential to wake people up, or to make people think he is another nutcase...

Quote Mayan calendar, Sandy Hook, Peace Prize Obama: Your entire reality has been scripted by the manipulation masters

(NaturalNews) This is a message for those who are new to Natural News and who seek the truth in this time of great change. You may have already noticed the Mayan calendar prophecy was a hoax. The universe didn't end. We're all still here, and we must face our future rather than writing it off.

The Sandy Hook shooting outrage reaction is also a fear mongering hoax. You have been manipulated by Obama and the mainstream media into invoking an irrational, hyped-up response to an event that poses virtually no risk to the American people. How's that? For starters, 116,000% more Americans die each year in motor vehicle accidents than were killed at Sandy Hook Elementary. You are far more likely to be killed by a deer in the road than a psychopathic mass shooter. And you are WAY more likely to be killed by your doctor than by a gun: An astonishing 784,000 Americans are killed each year by their doctors.
    To read the rest of the article:

http://www.naturalnews.com/038421_Ma...ipulation.html
    Last edited by enfoldedblue; 21st December 2012 at 23:58.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Alan (22nd December 2012), Earth Angel (22nd December 2012), genevieve (22nd December 2012), ghostrider (22nd December 2012), johnf (22nd December 2012), kathymarie (22nd December 2012), markpierre (22nd December 2012), music (22nd December 2012), RunningDeer (22nd December 2012), Spirithorse (22nd December 2012), Swanette (27th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (22nd December 2012), Zelig (22nd December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Default Re: Mayan calendar, Sandy Hook, Peace Prize Obama: Your entire reality has been scrip

The significance of the timing on the shooting was not lost on people. However I think it is important to note that there are two mistakes you can make around the Mayan calender, one that it is all about fearful external events, and two that it is totally meaningless. There have been numerous posts and entire threads on this forum about symptoms people have been going through, and energy they have been experiencing.
    I take the message in all this to be notice where your energy is foucussed, and be open to allowing it to move to a more healthy space. The statistics about how small the numbers of intentional homicides are in relation to other things has been helpful to me.
    The statistics about medicine seem to be saying, look more at your understanding of health physical and mentl if you really want to make your world a safer place!
    Also I need to reject the idea that my entire reality has been scripted by someone else. That is kind of funny that he actually put that in the title. That is not a motion I would like to keep going!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

enfoldedblue (22nd December 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd December 2012), markpierre (22nd December 2012), RunningDeer (22nd December 2012), thunder24 (22nd December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Default Re: Mayan calendar, Sandy Hook, Peace Prize Obama: Your entire reality has been scrip

Well it's been scripted. But not by someone else.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

enfoldedblue (22nd December 2012), Holly Lindin (22nd December 2012), johnf (22nd December 2012), kathymarie (22nd December 2012), RunningDeer (22nd December 2012), Wind (22nd December 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Today I put up a long post on a friends fb responding to a comment and outlining the measures of fear-generation and control. Someone responded with the usual "good luck fighting the machines" matrix-themed put down even though I stated quite clearly in the comment that mainstream films are mind-control mechanisms. Made me laugh, anyway. "I am not being mind-controlled, but my response to you relies heavily on themes inserted into my consciousness via mainstream film" (I know many here are precious about the matrix series, but sorry folks, agenda all the way). So yeah, most outside the alt community will think he's a nutcase - goes with the territory, and it really has no effect on us what others think.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

markpierre (22nd December 2012), RunningDeer (22nd December 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

We have gun laws already, we have police, we have sheriffs, we have cameras, we have global satelites, we have the FBI,CIA, ATF, DHS, NSA, NORAD , and one maniac got the upper hand on all of them. bottom line is , they cannot protect anyone, the only thing they protect is their paychecks. Hell they couldn't protect the pentagon, they shure can't protect schools. HOW ABOUT BANNING MISSLES ? How about banning any company that makes weapons ? stop it all .. nobodys screams when a missle goes off course and kills innocent people sitting at the dinner table not involved in war ...more people are killed by drunk drivers than anything. Stop the military weapon machine makers, the bad guys will always get the machine gun they need, but if no one makes it, no one has it... not the military, not the government , not the citizen... the first defenders of children is parents, each parent of the school kids should volunteer one day a week to stand guard at the entrance of the school where their child is sitting. skin in the game, and personal responsibility... depending on no government or arm of the police...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Its good he is speaking out that. I think the last myth to drop will be that people find statements like that crazy. There might be more people than we realize who agree with it. I think that somehow, in spite of my parents, I grew up too conservative and that must be the result of the education system. My parents experienced WWII and I don't think they'd find a thing he says controversial. My mom and dad never believed that anyone in power, on television or in the public eye wasn't a lying, money grubbing, manipulated bastard; but they kept it under their hats for the most part unless I asked.

I guess the one exception to that was Tommy Douglas, the leader of the NDP in Canada many years ago. They liked him -- only politician I ever heard them say was a decent person. The list of people and professionals my parents thought were full of **** is lengthy.
    Last edited by 161803398; 22nd December 2012 at 19:46.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

RunningDeer (22nd December 2012), Swanette (27th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread