+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Now that the distractions of predicted catastrophes have come and gone, what's left?

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Default Re: Now that the distractions of predicted catastrophes have come and gone, what's left?

on a lighter note......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	grumpy cat.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	19720  
    Attached Images  

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

161803398 (25th December 2012), Carmody (24th December 2012), InTheBackground (3rd January 2013), Lazlo (23rd December 2012), seko (24th December 2012), spiritwind (24th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Default Re: Now that the distractions of predicted catastrophes have come and gone, what's left?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2012), gripreaper (24th December 2012), Hervé (24th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Analogies are only any use up to a point. Maybe we're on the same train and want to get off, maybe we are saboteurs throwing the points to sidetrack of derail the trains - the point is that this is still playing trains - or mind games.

The real mind game is the collective mind game. Collective intention can stop wars, reduce violence and generally take us wherever we want to be. 'Love bombs', as someone described the process, are more than just protective devices. We engage in this kind of activity because it is what we want to be doing anyway. This is an already ongoing process that will eventually prevail.

It is not a rigged game. A standard ploy in any game is to get your opponent to play your game instead of their own game. A tennis player will lose against a big hitter playing him at his own game, but instead of trying to outhit him, he he can always outsmart him with his own greater variety and subtlety. We need to be smarter and that is what we are doing.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Carmody (24th December 2012), DeDukshyn (26th December 2012), Lazlo (23rd December 2012), seko (24th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    [...]

Another one missing the pudding...
    Last edited by Hervé; 23rd December 2012 at 22:44.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. Link to Post #65
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

SOrry, i havent read all the posts.
    But my opinion, is the follow:

2012 might be a fail. But perhaps, it was to be like that anyway, and the maya calender never was the end of the world. People that are from mexico that i talked to etc.. know that the end of it meant nothing special. And its not k about the end of the days that everyone talked.
    But maybe there will be a real scenario comming, but then because this failed, we will no longer believe. The illuminati or whatever big brother, might knew about this, and hoped to make people now lose their trust in some manhiainc predictions. And put be able now, to put something real in action. And because people wont be couting on it.. then it will work as they planned.

But anyway, if no ALIEN comes into earth, in the next decades, i think life is really boring. I cant really enjoy much, its always the same thing day by day. An Alien event would be so nice, and humans could then start to think thatn actually we are not alone, and have many things to learn. And travel space... (i miss that)... This life cycle, born to die, and so on, and losing the memory, and all the knowledge one got trough entire life, to be later lost, (makes no sense at all)..

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

Hervé (24th December 2012), mojo (24th December 2012), spiritwind (24th December 2012)

10. Link to Post #66
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

For those readers of PA who are not familiar with the English saying that I refer to when mentioning "pudding," here is the explanation and the way I am using it:

The common saying is: "The proof is in the pudding" which itself is derived from: "The proof of the pudding's in the eating" dating back to at least the 17th century.

In other words, there is a physical evidence of the end result from the use of a recipe guiding the mixing of chosen ingredients and the timing of their addition to the mix as well as how long to bake or cook the mix.

The final test being: does it taste as it is being boasted or advertised to be tasting to one's palate or taste buds?

Accordingly, when one is faced with a "pudding," the corollary, then, is that there is a recipe and staple ingredients to be mixed in a certain way at specific times.

The "pudding" of the "Protocols" and Albert Pike's "letter," as "recipes," is seen about everywhere on this planet by the state it's in.

Hence, keeping debating the details of whether they are hoaxes or forgeries or whatever is a time waster and a derailing of this thread.
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th December 2012 at 09:00.

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

MiquelQ, it is possible that all of our individual efforts throughout history, in various incarnations, has led us to this potential global shift in thinking that is occuring now. Call it fate, destiny, whatever, but more and more people are becoming "aware", and I think that is primarily due to the internet and the freedom most of us have whilst using it. It's a remarkable thing when we think about it because distance has no meaning whilst on it, and I'm sure when we inhabit other planets too, science boffins will think of a way to allow us to Skype and troll forums across space. If it isn't already possible!

Imagine the possibilities of this. And I don't believe for one second that we are alone. Not with the size of this universe.

Quote Posted by MiguelQ (here)
    SOrry, i havent read all the posts.
    But my opinion, is the follow:

2012 might be a fail. But perhaps, it was to be like that anyway, and the maya calender never was the end of the world. People that are from mexico that i talked to etc.. know that the end of it meant nothing special. And its not k about the end of the days that everyone talked.
    But maybe there will be a real scenario comming, but then because this failed, we will no longer believe. The illuminati or whatever big brother, might knew about this, and hoped to make people now lose their trust in some manhiainc predictions. And put be able now, to put something real in action. And because people wont be couting on it.. then it will work as they planned.

But anyway, if no ALIEN comes into earth, in the next decades, i think life is really boring. I cant really enjoy much, its always the same thing day by day. An Alien event would be so nice, and humans could then start to think thatn actually we are not alone, and have many things to learn. And travel space... (i miss that)... This life cycle, born to die, and so on, and losing the memory, and all the knowledge one got trough entire life, to be later lost, (makes no sense at all)..

12. Link to Post #68
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MiguelQ (here)
    [..]

There is a big caveat to that:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]
    David Icke calls it "Problem-Reaction-Solution" and Alex Collier refers to it as "The Orion Model" as transcribed below:
    Orion model

One of Alex Collier's interviews by Robert Stanley who yanked those interviews off his website...

Alex Collier interview, 2011-10-27
    http://kiwi6.com/file/f8s5019nne

Welcome to a new episode of Unicus Radio, I am your host Robert Stanley we have a special guest, our friend Alex Collier.

“ …our ancient ancestors, the Sumerians, the Egyptians they all had full knowledge of our cousins. They often saw them in the air, they had some forms of interaction between them and humanity on a relatively frequent basis. The Mayans, the Aztecs also have the same stories of being with the gods and you know, agriculture, horticulture, manufacturing were all taught to our ancestors. It’s after, really, the sinking of Atlantis and then the last pole shift that occurred which was caused by the Anunaki where everything kind of went black, and then what we have basically, we have all these legends on this as we are taught but are in fact based on actual history. Now, as far as the freeing of the galaxy…

“I am gona tell you what I have been told.

“’For the most part, most of the galaxy is pretty civilized, ok. It’ really matured, it’s coming to its own. But there are some areas, mostly on the outskirts, where it’s still pretty [much] considered “jungle.” But that’s changing rapidly as well. Now, if you remember when I first started speaking, the Andromedans, Moreney and Faceyas, had said that tyranny showed up in our galaxy in the future and they had come back in time to find out what was going on and they had narrowed it down – not just the As but several groups or teams that were part of the Adromedan council -- had come back and had focused it to this particular area of our solar system.

“Now, we have some really bad elements here. They are not just here but in this kind of sector, this part of our galaxy. Some are in our solar system, obviously, and some are directly underneath us. But some are also inhabiting some of the other planets and moons in our solar system.

05:00
    “Basically this was like a free zone. This was an area where nobody paid attention to. And it's because of that that this rogue element was drawn here because they felt like they could do whatever the hell they wanted to do. In essence you could say this was like a lure to them. This area that nobody gives a sh*t about, that’s where we go, that’s where we hide. Like pirates would do.

“So, they come here en masse, in numbers, not only physically but dimensionally. The dimensional part, doors were opened for them so they could actually come in and now basically what you have now is that you have this cesspool of just renegades who for the most part have all their own agendas. They may have different agendas, but none of those agendas are really about the betterment and welfare of the natives. It’s all about what can we get for ourselves. And humanity has mirrored this as well, you know, in our history.

“So, now, what we have is that the doors are closing. Behind this group, I know there are some basically saying it’s over, and that is absolutely so far from the truth. And I’ll give you an analogy of why that's so far from the truth. Now, it is clear that they are backing up and they are beginning to know that they are cornered. But it isn’t over because we are between them and the good guys. For the most part humanity is completely unaware of what’s really going on around themselves. Humanity is in a very precarious position.

“But I’ll just give you this analogy. You even hear it with some of these speakers saying, you know, a brand new financial system is coming in, and it’s gona be miraculous, it’s gona be absolutely wonderful; it’s gona replace the old system. Well, the old system was based on a fiat currency from, they only last about 80 years. So it’s coming to an end. It has reached its pinnacle of putting everybody in debt. So we have now a new financial system coming in. This is an Earth financial system. However it is being managed by other personages who are not solely human.

“At this point, there were only four countries that were not part of the Rotschild’s banking system. They were North Korea, Cuba, Libya and Iran. Well we know Libya is no longer a part of that. They're no longer free, they are now part of the Rothschild’s banking system. The next would be Iran and we are already hearing the ramblings about going to war with Iran and making them the bad guy. As far as North Korea and Cuba, I don’t think anybody gives a sh*t about those two countries.

“So, this should show everyone that what they’re hearing that it’s all over, it’s time to relax, you know, pick up your heels, open a six-pack, you know, it’s way premature, way premature.

25:30
    “Most people in government don’t really understand the real element of control here and that it’s extraterrestrial. They are aware of the human element. Those that have awareness of it, made a choice to succumb to this evil. I am sure that they were probably threatened and that their families were threatened, etc. Because we have inherited this problem. Those alive today inherited this problem. But this is the Orion Model.

“This is what the Orions, both the human aspect of what’s the Anunaki are a part of and the Reptilian lineages used to do, hundreds and hundreds of millions of years ago when the colonization of galaxies was in its beginning and its infancy. I don’t even know how many years ago that was.

“But this is the Orion Model: they would come in with different gods, they would separate the humanity of that planet. They would change their language. They would teach them a faith or a religion to separate them even more. Then they would use them to fight one another to build animosity and distrust.

“That alone changes the entire harmonic of not only the race but the planet. They think holographically, they know this stuff. They know what it does, ok, because they have all this knowledge.

“So, when you have planetary race and a planet vibrating at a low frequency, it is like a nesting zone for these guys. And when that’s done, what they then do is they corrupt, they create a priesthood to be the intermediaries between humanity and them because the more hidden they are, especially if they are regressive, the more stealth they are, the easier it is for them to manipulate.

“So, they use their human priesthoods, or their priesthoods – I am assuming all the races are human; they are not -- to basically implement the strategy and the plan.

“Once they have absolute control of a planet and the humanity on it and all the resources, just before they expose themselves, come forward and introduce themselves as gods, what they do is they eliminate all the people that helped them. All, the priesthoods, all the intermediaries, all the middle management, they eliminate all of them so there is no one left to tell the story. And they erase history. Then the humanity on that particular planet is floundering around wondering “Who the hell are we?” “what’s true, what isn’t true? “How do you explain this?” “That religion says that.” It creates all this confusion and no one is on the same page and that’s exactly how they managed to control these planets.

““Ordo ab chao”

“You cannot enslave a planet that is well educated and you have a humanity that knows who it is on high spiritual principles. You cannot enslave a race like that.”

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

apokalypse (24th December 2012), Bhusunda (26th December 2012), Daughter of Time (24th December 2012), gripreaper (24th December 2012), seko (24th December 2012), spiritwind (24th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #69
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

2012 Predictions and Prophercies to happen on certain date have been Busted. Events to be happen over time from that date? still unknown.

i'm really hope and wish one thing come true is rise of consciousness....Humans need a kick in the arse or a slap in the face to wake them up see the truth of the reality and taking responsibility.

i do believe there's must be something happen in the past and something goes wrong, back in ancient times they was advance and now modern human are so primitives. Since when we have Money system in place? i think back in Atlantis/Mayan days never have Money System since they was communicate with various benevolent beings...
    Last edited by apokalypse; 24th December 2012 at 03:40.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Hervé (24th December 2012)

16. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

The "pudding" of the "Protocols" and Albert Pike's "letter," as "recipes," is seen about everywhere on this planet by the state it's in.

Hence, keeping debating the details of whether they are hoaxes or forgeries or whatever is a time waster and a derailing of this thread.
    Last round of fencing from me and I'll let it go.

Forged documents, or whatever you want to call them, are not proof of causation, or even correlation.

Seeing the state of affairs and trying to ascribe meaning to those observations is as natural to the human condition as explaining thunder and lightning as the work of the gods, but it doesn't make it true.

I have read thousands of pages of the so called "best" of the documentary proofs of the NWO and their agenda over the last several years. I read these with the same critical eye that I use when reviewing a contract. Most, I repeat MOST, of them are the work of sloppy and weak minds. I have no doubt that the powerful use their influence to steer the course of human events. The prrof most certainly is in the pudding. But I firmly belive that the root of it is far more mundane, and therefore more frightening, than Coleman or Pike or most others would have you believe.

Greed
    Fear
    Power
    Naked Ambition

These are all too real and far more likely to impact your life than some bogeyman conjured out of the overactive imagination of a paranoid man with a typewriter.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

17. Link to Post #71
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    [...]

... I have no doubt that the powerful use their influence to steer the course of human events. The proof most certainly is in the pudding. But I firmly believe that the root of it is far more mundane, and therefore more frightening, than Coleman or Pike or most others would have you believe.

Greed
    Fear
    Power
    Naked Ambition

These are all too real and far more likely to impact your life than some bogeyman conjured out of the overactive imagination of a paranoid man with a typewriter.
    I agree with the last part althought there is another important factor that's missing: Blackmail whether fabricated or making use of someone's steps off of morality.

As for the "pudding," someone sure has taken the guidelines very seriously and implemented them; particularly to the financial sector. For the "letter," well, what's happened/happening to/with Iraq, Afghanistan, Tunisia, Egypt, Lybia, Yemen and now Syria? Refugees all over the place?

In the words of Mcnamara as reported by Dr. John Coleman:

For those inclined to think that conflicts, social engineering and ensuing steering of a population in a definite direction is a joke, please, read this:

Robert McNamara was one of those who said that, because peace and good order was being threatened by an out-of-control population, the wealth of the nation had to be moved away from the undisciplined masses and into the control of the self-disciplined few.

McNamara savagely attacked overpopulation, which he said threatened to change the world in which we live and make it ungovernable:
    We can begin with the most critical problems of population growth. As I have pointed out elsewhere, short of nuclear war itself, it is the gravest issue that the world faces in the decades ahead. If current trends continue, the world as a whole will not reach replacement level fertility - in effect an average of two children per family - until about the year 2020. That means that the world's population would finally stabilize at about 10 billion, compared with today's 4.3 billion.

"We call it stabilized, but what kind of stability would be possible? Can we assume that the levels of poverty, hunger, stress, crowding and frustration that such a situation could cause in the developing nations which by then would contain 9 out of 10 human beings on earth would be likely to assure social stability? Or, for that matter, military stability?

"It is not a world that any of us would want to live in. Is such a world inevitable? It is not but there are only two possible ways in which a world of 10 billion people can be averted. Either the current birthrate must come down more quickly, or the current death rates must go up. There is no other way.

"There are, of course, many ways in which the death rates can go up. In a thermonuclear age, war can accomplish it very quickly and decisively. Famine and disease are nature's ancient checks on population growth, and neither one has disappeared from the scene.

In 1979 McNamara repeated his message to the leading bankers from around the world, and Thomas Enders, a high-ranking State Department official, made the following statement:
    There is a single theme behind all of our work. We must reduce population growth. Either they do it our way, through nice, clean methods, or they will get the kind of a mess that we have in El Salvador, or Iran, or Beirut. Once population growth is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it. Civil war can help things, but it would have to be greatly expanded. To reduce population quickly, you have to pull all males into the fighting and kill significant numbers of fertile, child-bearing-age females."

The solution to the problem of a world in which the elite would not want to live is mass genocide. The Club of Rome was ordered to produce a blueprint that would wipe out 500 million of excess population. The plan was called Global 2000, and it was activated by spreading the AIDS virus throughout Africa and Brazil. Global 2000 was officially accepted as U.S. policy by President James Carter.

The conference members agreed that the, "low-class element of society must be brought under total control, trained and assigned to duties at an early age, which can be accomplished by the quality of education, which must be the poorest of the poor. The lower-classes must be trained to accept their position, long before they have an opportunity to query it."

"Technically, children must be 'orphaned' in day care centers under government control. With such an initial handicap, the lower-classes will have little hope of upward mobility away from their assigned positions in life. The form of slavery we have in mind is essential for good social order, peace and tranquility.

"We have the resources to attack the vitality, options and mobility of the individuals in society by knowing through our social scientist, understanding and manipulating and attacking their sources of social energy (income), and therefore, their physical, mental and emotional strengths and weaknesses. The general public refuses to improve its own mentality. It has become a herd of proliferating barbarians, and a blight on the face of the earth.

"By measuring the economic habits by which the sheep try to run from their problems and escape from reality via the medium of 'entertainment', it is absolutely possible, applying Operation Research methods, to predict the probable combination shocks (created events) which are necessary to bring about complete control and subjugation of the population by subverting the economy. The strategy includes the use of amplifiers (advertising), and when we speak on television in the manner that a ten year old can relate to, then because of the suggestions made, that person will purchase that production impulse, the next time he comes across it in a store.

"The balance of power will provide the stability that the world of the 21st century is likely to achieve, rent as it will be, by passionate tribalism and by such seemingly insoluble issues like that posed by mass migration from the South to the North, and from farm to city. There may be mass transfers of population, such as those between Greece and Turkey in the aftermath of the First World War; really mass murders. It will be a time of troubles, in need of a unifier; an Alexander or Mohammed.

"A great change that will come about as a result of emerging conflicts between peoples who live side by side — and which will, by their intensity, take primacy over their other conflicts — is that political rivalry will be within regions, rather than between them. This will bring about a turning back from global politics. After a decade in which the U.S. and the Soviet Union dueled across oceans, the powers will focus on protecting themselves against forces on their frontiers — or within them.

"The American people do not know economic science and care little about it, hence, they are always ripe for war. They cannot avoid war, notwithstanding their religious morality, nor can they find in religion the solution to their earthly problems. They are knocked out of shape by economic experts who cause Shockwaves that wreck budgets and buying habits. The American public is yet to realize that we control their buying habits.
    There we have it. Split up nations into tribal factions, keep the populace struggling to make a living and concerned with regional conflicts so that they will never have an opportunity to get a clear view of what is going on, let alone challenge it, and at the same time, bring about a drastic lowering of the world's population.

Excerpt from Dr. John Coleman's "Diplomacy By Deception -- 6) Tavistock and 'Operation Research'"
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th December 2012 at 04:48.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Carmody (24th December 2012), Daughter of Time (24th December 2012), seko (24th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #72
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

How do i copy a PDF file into a post?

I tried to paste one after clicking the PDF button, but there seems to be a trick to this one.

Anyone?

Thanx

I want to share some pudding, wether this is actual pudding i dont know, but it does taste like it, its 48 pages of interesting pudding and there are some images in it, so posting the whole file will be required to understand the complete document.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 24th December 2012 at 08:47.

20. Link to Post #73
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)

I tried to paste one after clicking the PDF button, but there seems to be a trick to this one.

Anyone?

Thanx

I want to share some pudding, wether this is actual pudding i dont know, but it does taste like it, its 48 pages of interesting pudding and there are some images in it, so posting the whole file will be required to understand the complete document.
    Well, I'd like to put a fork in that pudding...

Anyway, if you can't post the PDF, could you at least post the link to the PDF as an edit to your above post? Or give the gist of where to find it?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (24th December 2012)

22. Link to Post #74
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)

Anyone?

Thanx

Well, I'd like to put a fork in that pudding...

Anyway, if you can't post the PDF, could you at least post the link to the PDF as an edit to your above post? Or give the gist of where to find it?
    I am a digibetic, but i will bump the e books thread so you can find it yourself its a post made by Bill, the one where he shared his ebooks with us, go to books/vids, articles, threads name is

"Interesting Free ebooks in PDF" Posted by Hurrit Enyeto.

Page nr 6, post nr 101, ( large zip file posted by Bill)

PDF document "Quit weapons for silent wars"

A good read!!!!

Please post link if you know how to.

Thank you.

Ed

23. Link to Post #75
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

"Silent weapons for quiet wars"

For a text version of "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars":
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_cooper2.htm

For downloading the PDF version:
    http://www.coalitionoftheobvious.com...IET_20WARS.pdf

Now...

Here is a (long) letter from the author of that manual:

Silent weapons for quiet wars

Letter, mailed from a federal prison, from one Hartford Van Dyke
    to ParanoiaMagazine Website

Dear Paranoia,

I will begin my response to your December 8, 2003 letter with comments about your article, and then give a biographical account.

I thoroughly enjoyed the opening statements in your magazine article about Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars (SWFQW). It had a Sherlock Holmes flavor to it. An analysis of your article would be an interesting way to start this response, therefore so be it.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars did not have a "preface," so it did not make what would have been a "bizarre claim" to have been "found in a surplus IBM copy machine in 1986 by a Boeing Aircraft employee…" That claim about the SWFQW book being found in the copy machine was made in an 8-1/2 by 11 inch news release/advertisement published in November 1986 by the America’s Promise Newsletter (APN) of Phoenix, Arizona, and in their publication of SWFQW, of which you have either a copy or some derivative writing.

If you have a copy of the original APN news release/advertisement, then you would know that William Cooper’s 1991 publication was not the first SWFQW publishing event. The original America’s Promise Newsletter of November 1986 stated that the said copy machine was purchased at auction from the McChord Air Force Base (located near Fort Lewis) in Washington State.

SWFQW is an "elite blueprint." There is nothing "dubious" about it. The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion was not used as a reference source for SWFQW. In the end of your first paragraph, you home-in on the technical essence of the SWFQW book, similar to the APN November 1986 news release/advertisement.

SWFQW is not a "paranoid manifesto;" it is a politically biased technical instruction manual on how to justify, and how to selectively survive, human animal husbandry before the need for animal husbandry becomes unstably critical.
    (Note: Historical Introduction - SWFQW, page five, states that a "system was necessary which could race ahead of society and predict when society would arrive for capitulation."

Cooper might have read SWFQW in a "Naval Intelligence Majority Twelve File." Delamar Duverus of the American Sunbeam made a similar claim. And families of the upper class and their organizations did make contributions to the Leontief economics project, (e.g., Rockefeller (1948) - SWFQW, page 5).

You state that you have had an undated SWFQW pamphlet in your collection since approximately 1993. Yet your article quotes the end of the SWFQW section entitled Welcome Aboard (SWFQW page 4), as May 1979.

Also #74-1120 is an anagram of the date of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, 41-12-07.The forerunner of SWFQW, complete with sources, equations, my signature, and my address, was published on or about 74-12-07. My book on the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor was published at the end of August 1973.

Your analysis of Cooper’s capacity to understand economics and present economic arguments is an interesting piece of detective work. It is important to note that the references to the "patriot movement," to "patriot leanings," or to the "Illuminati" blueprint have absolutely no significance in reference to SWFQW as a scientific textbook of mathematical and economic warfare. Every past method of human conquest by mere physical warfare has been made obsolete by the Silent Weapons technology, except for the mechanics of implementing the use of the Silent Weapons technology.

Once it becomes recognized that every problem, especially every mathematical problem, contains its own sufficient solution, it also becomes clear that "an error uncovered is two-thirds destroyed," and the remaining one-third is destroyed by division of the house from within. Therefore, SWFQW states the problem and the solution, which gives it an "ambiguous" character. It is not a "hoax" any more than any other presentation of a scientific process could be deemed a hoax merely because it was not presented with the endorsement of its original discoverer. SWFQW has many authors.

War is "sociopathic" from the viewpoint of the prey. If the predator is victorious, then the war "is" and "beneficial" and "self-nobling" as the predator chooses to politically justify it.

Authorship
    In 1979 it was necessary for me to take a low profile with respect to the government because I still had much work to do. I have completed that work and it is all published and released into the public domain. It has made the government angry enough to imprison me.

I am now returning to your letter, and the subject of authorship of SWFQW. In the first place, you request evidence that I am the author of SWFQW. You need to understand that my objective is to inform you about the SWFQW subject matter and its origins for the purpose of educating you and whomever you choose to share this information with. You are free to print whatever I send to you. You do not have to pay me for anything or ask my permission. I am a public servant, and have been since 1967.

One of the people who helped me do the final publication work on SWFQW became concerned about the book becoming disinformation and asked me to reveal my authorship of the work in 1996, which I did by announcing it on a radio talk show. Otherwise, it would still be an anonymous work.

In 1979, it was necessary for me to take a low profile position with respect to the government because I still had much work to do. I have completed that work and it is all published and released into the public domain and may be reproduced for a profit. It has made the operations of the government angry enough to imprison me. Even then it took them five and one-half years to put me into prison, which was done by accusing me of being a party to someone else’s insufficient doing and wrongdoing. I obey the law strictly. I was imprisoned for enforcing the law.

I will tell you my sources for SWFQW so that you can expand your knowledge of the subject and inform your readers if you so choose. I am providing you with a sufficient sample of my material so that you can have the language structure compared with SWFQW.

Introduction - Works

My given name is Lyle Hartford Van Dyke, Jr. My father went by the name Lyle Van Dyke. I have gone by the name Hartford Van Dyke all of my life, with only legal exceptions. Because of the similarity of our names, some of the information about us has gotten mixed together on the internet by other people, some of it deliberately, and then misused in court. Several of my writings are available on the internet, including the following:
    • The Skeleton in Uncle Sam’s Closet (1973) Subject: The Attack on Pearl Harbor, December 7, 1941
    • Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars (1979)
    • My Commercial Law Manual (1993 - Present).
    • How to Create Currencies for Local Communities (2001-2002)
    The Skeleton in Uncle Sam’s Closet

Roosevelt had Knox, Forrestal, and Powell put under military guard and held at gunpoint until after the Pearl Harbor attack for which there had been 66 hours forewarning.

I was born June 4, 1940, at Honolulu, Hawaii. My father’s uncle, Gerald Mason Van Dyke (Mason), in G-2 intelligence, sent the warning message about the impending Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, Thursday afternoon, 2 PM, December 4, 1941, from Honolulu, Hawaii. The message was received by Rear Admiral Paulus Prince Powell in Washington, D. C. Powell relayed the message to Knox and Forrestal, who then wanted to get the ships (U.S. fleet) out of Pearl Harbor and put a defense perimeter around the Hawaiian Islands. Knox told Stimson. Stimson told Roosevelt.

Roosevelt had Knox, Forrestal, and Powell put under military guard and held at gunpoint until after the Pearl Harbor attack (for which there had been 66 hours forewarning). The detailed story is contained in my book The Skeleton in Uncle Sam’s Closet. I sent a quality paperback copy of this book to each of the 435 U.S. representatives, and to each of the 100 U.S. senators, in Washington, D. C.

My next book was the forerunner of Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars. It was titled Warning - Surprise Attack Imminent! It was published in the period of November 30 to December 7, 1941. A copy was sent to every U. S. Representative and Senator at that time. It contained the I-O (input-output) shock test equations that appeared later in SWFQW, but it did not have the electronic diagrams at the time. The original publication was 8-1/2 x 14 at 5 pages in length. It did give the source information, and I did sign the work, and provide a reply address.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
    SWFQW starts out as a logical sociopathic work and ends as an emotional sociopathic work. Being about ongoing war, the subject matter never ceases to be sociopathic, and neither does out nation’s current system of foreign or domestic political behavior.

Four years later, in 1978, I was able to obtain enough funding to research, compile, write, and publish the book SWFQW. The SWFQW project ran from about October 1978 to December 1979, approximately one year’s work. The subject is war, so the book is about the sociopathic attitude of those who promote war, and have contempt for the common man. The basic premise of the book is contained under the subheading ENERGY (page 7).

ENERGY
    "…a nation or world of people who will not use their intelligence are no better than animals who do not have intelligence. Such a people are beasts of burden and steaks on the table by choice and consent."
    The last paragraph of the book is an echo of this premise under the heading FACTOR VI - CATTLE (page 56 SWFQW)
    "Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jellyfish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same."
    It has been said that the fundamental principle of hypnosis is "in the battle between logic and imagination, imagination always wins." Imagination is often closely connected with emotion. SWFQW starts out as a very logical sociopathic work and ends as an emotional sociopathic work. But being about war, and especially an ongoing war, the subject matter never ceases to be sociopathic, and neither does out nation’s current system of foreign or domestic political behavior. The book SWFQW is like a gold mining operation. With the gold at one end of the process, and the tailings (refuse or dross) at the other end of the process.

SWFQW is a collage, an overlay and paste-up of the works and words of many authors. I was the author only in the sense that I compiled and linked the gems of other writers. The book is not a hoax. Wassily W. Leontief proved the content of SWFQW by his article in the September 1980 issue of Scientific American, entitled "the world Economy in the Year 2000." Leontief was the father of the Silent Weapons System, and was awarded the 1973 Nobel Prize in Economics long after his creation (1948) became recognized by the elite to be a weapon (1965).

Years passing do not change the invariant truths of science, not even of economic science. The elite were never fully named in SWFQW. It was not necessary to name them specifically. They are always among us, and they always will be among us.

SWFQW was a study in human nature; of motivation, psychological impulse and momentum, and force of habit; of control of social energy by influence, suggestion, and hypnosis; of the use of sociopathic processes to induce paranoid behavior; and so on. That is enough description of the theme and conceptual content of SWFQW. We now move on to a presentation of information sources.

A Partial List of Sources
    • The cover design of SWFQW was taken from a military training manual because many of the sources are military or military oriented think-tank-like sources.
    • "Operation Research" was suggested by A Report from Iron Mountain On the possibility and desirability of peace by Leonard C. Levin (c1967), hereafter referred to as The Report. The Report was the basis of the section subtitled "Security" on page 3 of SWFQW.
    • On page 4 of SWFQW, 74-1120" is my signature as author of The Skeleton in Uncle Sam’s Closet, an anagram of 41-12-07, the date of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
    • On page 5 of SWFQW we have samples from Operation Research by Hamdy M. Taha.
    • Page 5, ¶ 3 has a phrase from Studies in the Structure of the American Economy by Wassily Leontief (1953).
    • Page 5, ¶ 4 - Encyclopedia
    • Page 5, ¶ 5 - The Report
    • Page 5, ¶ 6 - Many Sources
    • Page 5, ¶ 8 - Studies in the Structure…
    • Page 6, ¶ 1 - Studies in the Structure…
    • Page 6, ¶ 3 - Scientific Sources - Maser Research
    • Page 6, ¶ 6 - Reference to The Report
    • Page 7, - The Report and Studies in the Structure, etc.
    • Page 8, - Many sources besides systems logic and systems analogs
    • Page 8, 9, - Descriptive Introduction of the Silent Weapon - The Psychotic use of a sociopathic weapon to induce paranoia, achieved by economic subversion of the means of survival, which also works to brainwash individuals.
    Economic Theory Applications: Shock Testing
    A very telling phrase exists in the preface to Studies in the Structure of the American Economy by Wassily Leontief. It is a long dangling sentence, giving a series of objectives of the Harvard Economic Research Project of 1948, and it passes to the future use with something like "and the forces which make for changes in the structure of the economy.

It is the way in which it is stated that reveals the ulterior purposes of the Project. When this phrase is understood in relation to the phrases presented before and after it, it suggests a group of interrelated mathematical relationships and equations, which when integrated yield the actual expression of the cause and effect factors. It is this relationship to which Earl Ubell referred, and which caused the USAF to withdraw its funding from Leontief’s project during the Eisenhower Administration.

Let us now move from references to surrounding events. Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars contains a timeless, eternal message to human civilization to be eternally vigilant, to be well informed, to accept responsibility for the conditions of the world, to be sovereign, to appreciate the inner workings and thinking of Nature and Nature’s God, to listen for that "still small voice," and to know that "Divine Mind always has met and always will meet every human need." (M.B.E.)

How SWFQW came to be
    In about October 1967, I asked my father about a vague memory of something I had heard him say about an aircraft being shot down in our neighborhood in Honolulu. As he told me about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, he broke down in grief. I don’t recall ever seeing my father cry before that incident. I was shocked.

My father needed some kind of release from the mental burden he was carrying. I told him that I wanted to publish something about the Pearl Harbor attack with respect to what he had just told me. But he asked me to not publish anything about it because his uncle, Mason Van Dyke, was still getting a pension and medical benefits and the release of the information to the public might jeopardize Mason’s benefits. My father had promised Mason he would not publish anything about the Pearl Harbor incident until Mason had died.

I obeyed my father for two years, but when the Mi Lai massacre in Vietnam occurred, and our government officials began lying about what happened, I decided to publish the Pearl Harbor story, to expose and end at least some of the lying and the damage that lying causes. I immediately put a writing together about the Pearl Harbor attack and sent it to the US House of Representatives and the US Senate (535 copies). Then I wondered how accurate it was and if I could get the story again. I connected a tape recorder to the telephone line and called my father after providing to him a copy of what I had sent to the Congress, House and Senate. I asked my father to criticize my work, which he did. As a result of that conversation I got a tape recording for posterity about the real history of the Pearl Harbor attack.

I then sent a corrected printed copy of the story to Congress, House and Senate, another 535 copies. I attempted to confirm my father’s story by calling people he had mentioned. After recording those conversations, I made copies of my father’s conversation and sent them through the mail.

In late October 1972, I met a man who gave me a copy of the book None Dare Call It Conspiracy, by Gary Allen. The book inspired me to write my own book about Pearl Harbor entitled The Skeleton in Uncle Sam’s Closet, published in August, 1973. I sent a copy of the book to each US Representative and Senator, including Senator Daniel K. Inouye of Hawaii. During the last phases of the book’s production, I began reading a book called Report from Iron Mountain (on the possibility and desirability of peace) by Leonard C. Lewin (1967). I got about half way through that book before other things got more demanding and I laid the Report aside.

I set up a school in downtown Vancouver, WA, for high school students called the Technical Training Club, in late September or early October of 1973, and by spring of 1974 it was moved to a house at 8105 NE St. Johns Blvd., where I then lived and taught.

In the winter of 1974, I was going through some math books while researching a math problem (I think a problem on cubic equations), when I referred to my old college textbook College Algebra, by Lyman M. Kells of the US Naval Academy (1956 or 1958). I came across the footnote in that book and noticed that they exactly corresponded to the ideas in Report from Iron Mountain. I had discovered the mathematical methodology of the Silent Weapons System, and I had the key to finding more information on the subject. I located Studies in the Structure of the American Economy at the Multnomah County library in Portland, Oregon.

The Rockefeller Foundation had financed Wassily Leontief’s Harvard Economic Project with a grant of $100,000 (in 1948), and Nelson Rockefeller was trying to become vice president of the United States. So I again sent a warning message to every member of Congress and Senate trying to warn them of the Rockefeller’s ulterior motives. This writing was titled, Warning, Surprise Attack Imminent!. It was sent on or about December 7, 1974.

I did not know at that time that American Biography of 1967 under the subject "Leontief, Wassily (W.)" had already carried an article about this ulterior motive. The USAF had financed Leontief’s Harvard economics project beginning in 1949, but quit the financing "during the Eisenhower administration because, according to Earl Ubell in the New York Herald Tribune (May 9, 1965), some officials felt that the technique smacked too much of a planned economy." The Silent Weapons System is the central control system of the New World Order.

Publication of Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
    The work on SWFQW began about October 1978 and was published in December 1979. Initially, about 65 copies of the book were sent out to various people and organizations. I do not know what happened to most of the copies, but I can fairly well account for one of them, which was given out by hand in early 1980. It was given to a military person, who was late for duty (or was going to be late), at McChord AFB in the state of Washington. He was hitchhiking through Vancouver on I-5 in uniform. Even though I was traveling in my own locality, I drove him to McChord (a two hour trip each way). On the way, I told him about the book SWFQW, and when he stepped out of the car to go onto the base I handed him a copy. I did not make any further general effort to publicize SWFQW until after 1986. I did give out copies to local friends between 1979 and 1986.

About America’s Promise Newsletter
    In November 1986, the America’s Promise Newsletter (APN) ran an advertisement for SWFQW. It claimed that "a Boeing Aircraft employee bought a surplus copy machine at auction from McChord AFB and inside it he found a copy of SWFQW."
    It was very probably the copy that I gave to the hitchhiker. The Boeing employee passed the book along to the APN of Phoenix, AZ. From that time on SWFQW got the attention it deserved. It was a wake-up call to America, and perhaps even the world, if we can believe Leontief’s Scientific American (Sept. 1980) article, "The World Economy in the Year 2000", wherein he says that by the year 1973, the year he received the Nobel Prize in Economics, sixty nations were already using his system to analyze their economies.

I am very grateful to William Cooper and APN for giving Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars to the world.

Hartford Van Dyke
    December 17, 2003

PS: I already gulped down that one a while back and with some search found that letter from the author of that manual. Reading that letter, the author indeed demonstrates he is the author of said manual.
    Last edited by Hervé; 24th December 2012 at 10:27.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (24th December 2012), AuCo (24th December 2012), bennycog (28th December 2012), Bill Ryan (24th December 2012), Caren (24th December 2012), Carmody (24th December 2012), Daughter of Time (25th December 2012), Debra (12th February 2018), Neal (26th December 2012), seko (24th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (25th December 2012), Wide-Eyed (4th August 2016)

25. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,527 times in 32,931 posts

"Silent weapons for quiet wars"

For a text version of "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars":
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_cooper2.htm

For downloading the PDF version:
    http://www.coalitionoftheobvious.com...IET_20WARS.pdf

Now...

Here is a (long) letter from the author of that manual:

Silent weapons for quiet wars

Letter, mailed from a federal prison, from one Hartford Van Dyke
    to ParanoiaMagazine Website

Dear Paranoia,

I will begin my response to your December 8, 2003 letter with comments about your article, and then give a biographical account.

I thoroughly enjoyed the opening statements in your magazine article about Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars (SWFQW). It had a Sherlock Holmes flavor to it. An analysis of your article would be an interesting way to start this response, therefore so be it.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars did not have a "preface," so it did not make what would have been a "bizarre claim" to have been "found in a surplus IBM copy machine in 1986 by a Boeing Aircraft employee…" That claim about the SWFQW book being found in the copy machine was made in an 8-1/2 by 11 inch news release/advertisement published in November 1986 by the America’s Promise Newsletter (APN) of Phoenix, Arizona, and in their publication of SWFQW, of which you have either a copy or some derivative writing.

If you have a copy of the original APN news release/advertisement, then you would know that William Cooper’s 1991 publication was not the first SWFQW publishing event. The original America’s Promise Newsletter of November 1986 stated that the said copy machine was purchased at auction from the McChord Air Force Base (located near Fort Lewis) in Washington State.

SWFQW is an "elite blueprint." There is nothing "dubious" about it. The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion was not used as a reference source for SWFQW. In the end of your first paragraph, you home-in on the technical essence of the SWFQW book, similar to the APN November 1986 news release/advertisement.

SWFQW is not a "paranoid manifesto;" it is a politically biased technical instruction manual on how to justify, and how to selectively survive, human animal husbandry before the need for animal husbandry becomes unstably critical.
    (Note: Historical Introduction - SWFQW, page five, states that a "system was necessary which could race ahead of society and predict when society would arrive for capitulation."

Cooper might have read SWFQW in a "Naval Intelligence Majority Twelve File." Delamar Duverus of the American Sunbeam made a similar claim. And families of the upper class and their organizations did make contributions to the Leontief economics project, (e.g., Rockefeller (1948) - SWFQW, page 5).

You state that you have had an undated SWFQW pamphlet in your collection since approximately 1993. Yet your article quotes the end of the SWFQW section entitled Welcome Aboard (SWFQW page 4), as May 1979.

Also #74-1120 is an anagram of the date of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, 41-12-07.The forerunner of SWFQW, complete with sources, equations, my signature, and my address, was published on or about 74-12-07. My book on the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor was published at the end of August 1973.

Your analysis of Cooper’s capacity to understand economics and present economic arguments is an interesting piece of detective work. It is important to note that the references to the "patriot movement," to "patriot leanings," or to the "Illuminati" blueprint have absolutely no significance in reference to SWFQW as a scientific textbook of mathematical and economic warfare. Every past method of human conquest by mere physical warfare has been made obsolete by the Silent Weapons technology, except for the mechanics of implementing the use of the Silent Weapons technology.

Once it becomes recognized that every problem, especially every mathematical problem, contains its own sufficient solution, it also becomes clear that "an error uncovered is two-thirds destroyed," and the remaining one-third is destroyed by division of the house from within. Therefore, SWFQW states the problem and the solution, which gives it an "ambiguous" character. It is not a "hoax" any more than any other presentation of a scientific process could be deemed a hoax merely because it was not presented with the endorsement of its original discoverer. SWFQW has many authors.

War is "sociopathic" from the viewpoint of the prey. If the predator is victorious, then the war "is" and "beneficial" and "self-nobling" as the predator chooses to politically justify it.

Authorship
    In 1979 it was necessary for me to take a low profile with respect to the government because I still had much work to do. I have completed that work and it is all published and released into the public domain. It has made the government angry enough to imprison me.

I am now returning to your letter, and the subject of authorship of SWFQW. In the first place, you request evidence that I am the author of SWFQW. You need to understand that my objective is to inform you about the SWFQW subject matter and its origins for the purpose of educating you and whomever you choose to share this information with. You are free to print whatever I send to you. You do not have to pay me for anything or ask my permission. I am a public servant, and have been since 1967.

One of the people who helped me do the final publication work on SWFQW became concerned about the book becoming disinformation and asked me to reveal my authorship of the work in 1996, which I did by announcing it on a radio talk show. Otherwise, it would still be an anonymous work.

In 1979, it was necessary for me to take a low profile position with respect to the government because I still had much work to do. I have completed that work and it is all published and released into the public domain and may be reproduced for a profit. It has made the operations of the government angry enough to imprison me. Even then it took them five and one-half years to put me into prison, which was done by accusing me of being a party to someone else’s insufficient doing and wrongdoing. I obey the law strictly. I was imprisoned for enforcing the law.

I will tell you my sources for SWFQW so that you can expand your knowledge of the subject and inform your readers if you so choose. I am providing you with a sufficient sample of my material so that you can have the language structure compared with SWFQW.

Introduction - Works

My given name is Lyle Hartford Van Dyke, Jr. My father went by the name Lyle Van Dyke. I have gone by the name Hartford Van Dyke all of my life, with only legal exceptions. Because of the similarity of our names, some of the information about us has gotten mixed together on the internet by other people, some of it deliberately, and then misused in court. Several of my writings are available on the internet, including the following:
    • The Skeleton in Uncle Sam’s Closet (1973) Subject: The Attack on Pearl Harbor, December 7, 1941
    • Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars (1979)
    • My Commercial Law Manual (1993 - Present).
    • How to Create Currencies for Local Communities (2001-2002)
    The Skeleton in Uncle Sam’s Closet

Roosevelt had Knox, Forrestal, and Powell put under military guard and held at gunpoint until after the Pearl Harbor attack for which there had been 66 hours forewarning.

I was born June 4, 1940, at Honolulu, Hawaii. My father’s uncle, Gerald Mason Van Dyke (Mason), in G-2 intelligence, sent the warning message about the impending Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, Thursday afternoon, 2 PM, December 4, 1941, from Honolulu, Hawaii. The message was received by Rear Admiral Paulus Prince Powell in Washington, D. C. Powell relayed the message to Knox and Forrestal, who then wanted to get the ships (U.S. fleet) out of Pearl Harbor and put a defense perimeter around the Hawaiian Islands. Knox told Stimson. Stimson told Roosevelt.

Roosevelt had Knox, Forrestal, and Powell put under military guard and held at gunpoint until after the Pearl Harbor attack (for which there had been 66 hours forewarning). The detailed story is contained in my book The Skeleton in Uncle Sam’s Closet. I sent a quality paperback copy of this book to each of the 435 U.S. representatives, and to each of the 100 U.S. senators, in Washington, D. C.

My next book was the forerunner of Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars. It was titled Warning - Surprise Attack Imminent! It was published in the period of November 30 to December 7, 1941. A copy was sent to every U. S. Representative and Senator at that time. It contained the I-O (input-output) shock test equations that appeared later in SWFQW, but it did not have the electronic diagrams at the time. The original publication was 8-1/2 x 14 at 5 pages in length. It did give the source information, and I did sign the work, and provide a reply address.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
    SWFQW starts out as a logical sociopathic work and ends as an emotional sociopathic work. Being about ongoing war, the subject matter never ceases to be sociopathic, and neither does out nation’s current system of foreign or domestic political behavior.

Four years later, in 1978, I was able to obtain enough funding to research, compile, write, and publish the book SWFQW. The SWFQW project ran from about October 1978 to December 1979, approximately one year’s work. The subject is war, so the book is about the sociopathic attitude of those who promote war, and have contempt for the common man. The basic premise of the book is contained under the subheading ENERGY (page 7).

ENERGY
    "…a nation or world of people who will not use their intelligence are no better than animals who do not have intelligence. Such a people are beasts of burden and steaks on the table by choice and consent."
    The last paragraph of the book is an echo of this premise under the heading FACTOR VI - CATTLE (page 56 SWFQW)
    "Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jellyfish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same."
    It has been said that the fundamental principle of hypnosis is "in the battle between logic and imagination, imagination always wins." Imagination is often closely connected with emotion. SWFQW starts out as a very logical sociopathic work and ends as an emotional sociopathic work. But being about war, and especially an ongoing war, the subject matter never ceases to be sociopathic, and neither does out nation’s current system of foreign or domestic political behavior. The book SWFQW is like a gold mining operation. With the gold at one end of the process, and the tailings (refuse or dross) at the other end of the process.

SWFQW is a collage, an overlay and paste-up of the works and words of many authors. I was the author only in the sense that I compiled and linked the gems of other writers. The book is not a hoax. Wassily W. Leontief proved the content of SWFQW by his article in the September 1980 issue of Scientific American, entitled "the world Economy in the Year 2000." Leontief was the father of the Silent Weapons System, and was awarded the 1973 Nobel Prize in Economics long after his creation (1948) became recognized by the elite to be a weapon (1965).

Years passing do not change the invariant truths of science, not even of economic science. The elite were never fully named in SWFQW. It was not necessary to name them specifically. They are always among us, and they always will be among us.

SWFQW was a study in human nature; of motivation, psychological impulse and momentum, and force of habit; of control of social energy by influence, suggestion, and hypnosis; of the use of sociopathic processes to induce paranoid behavior; and so on. That is enough description of the theme and conceptual content of SWFQW. We now move on to a presentation of information sources.

A Partial List of Sources
    • The cover design of SWFQW was taken from a military training manual because many of the sources are military or military oriented think-tank-like sources.
    • "Operation Research" was suggested by A Report from Iron Mountain On the possibility and desirability of peace by Leonard C. Levin (c1967), hereafter referred to as The Report. The Report was the basis of the section subtitled "Security" on page 3 of SWFQW.
    • On page 4 of SWFQW, 74-1120" is my signature as author of The Skeleton in Uncle Sam’s Closet, an anagram of 41-12-07, the date of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
    • On page 5 of SWFQW we have samples from Operation Research by Hamdy M. Taha.
    • Page 5, ¶ 3 has a phrase from Studies in the Structure of the American Economy by Wassily Leontief (1953).
    • Page 5, ¶ 4 - Encyclopedia
    • Page 5, ¶ 5 - The Report
    • Page 5, ¶ 6 - Many Sources
    • Page 5, ¶ 8 - Studies in the Structure…
    • Page 6, ¶ 1 - Studies in the Structure…
    • Page 6, ¶ 3 - Scientific Sources - Maser Research
    • Page 6, ¶ 6 - Reference to The Report
    • Page 7, - The Report and Studies in the Structure, etc.
    • Page 8, - Many sources besides systems logic and systems analogs
    • Page 8, 9, - Descriptive Introduction of the Silent Weapon - The Psychotic use of a sociopathic weapon to induce paranoia, achieved by economic subversion of the means of survival, which also works to brainwash individuals.
    Economic Theory Applications: Shock Testing
    A very telling phrase exists in the preface to Studies in the Structure of the American Economy by Wassily Leontief. It is a long dangling sentence, giving a series of objectives of the Harvard Economic Research Project of 1948, and it passes to the future use with something like "and the forces which make for changes in the structure of the economy.

It is the way in which it is stated that reveals the ulterior purposes of the Project. When this phrase is understood in relation to the phrases presented before and after it, it suggests a group of interrelated mathematical relationships and equations, which when integrated yield the actual expression of the cause and effect factors. It is this relationship to which Earl Ubell referred, and which caused the USAF to withdraw its funding from Leontief’s project during the Eisenhower Administration.

Let us now move from references to surrounding events. Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars contains a timeless, eternal message to human civilization to be eternally vigilant, to be well informed, to accept responsibility for the conditions of the world, to be sovereign, to appreciate the inner workings and thinking of Nature and Nature’s God, to listen for that "still small voice," and to know that "Divine Mind always has met and always will meet every human need." (M.B.E.)

How SWFQW came to be
    In about October 1967, I asked my father about a vague memory of something I had heard him say about an aircraft being shot down in our neighborhood in Honolulu. As he told me about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, he broke down in grief. I don’t recall ever seeing my father cry before that incident. I was shocked.

My father needed some kind of release from the mental burden he was carrying. I told him that I wanted to publish something about the Pearl Harbor attack with respect to what he had just told me. But he asked me to not publish anything about it because his uncle, Mason Van Dyke, was still getting a pension and medical benefits and the release of the information to the public might jeopardize Mason’s benefits. My father had promised Mason he would not publish anything about the Pearl Harbor incident until Mason had died.

I obeyed my father for two years, but when the Mi Lai massacre in Vietnam occurred, and our government officials began lying about what happened, I decided to publish the Pearl Harbor story, to expose and end at least some of the lying and the damage that lying causes. I immediately put a writing together about the Pearl Harbor attack and sent it to the US House of Representatives and the US Senate (535 copies). Then I wondered how accurate it was and if I could get the story again. I connected a tape recorder to the telephone line and called my father after providing to him a copy of what I had sent to the Congress, House and Senate. I asked my father to criticize my work, which he did. As a result of that conversation I got a tape recording for posterity about the real history of the Pearl Harbor attack.

I then sent a corrected printed copy of the story to Congress, House and Senate, another 535 copies. I attempted to confirm my father’s story by calling people he had mentioned. After recording those conversations, I made copies of my father’s conversation and sent them through the mail.

In late October 1972, I met a man who gave me a copy of the book None Dare Call It Conspiracy, by Gary Allen. The book inspired me to write my own book about Pearl Harbor entitled The Skeleton in Uncle Sam’s Closet, published in August, 1973. I sent a copy of the book to each US Representative and Senator, including Senator Daniel K. Inouye of Hawaii. During the last phases of the book’s production, I began reading a book called Report from Iron Mountain (on the possibility and desirability of peace) by Leonard C. Lewin (1967). I got about half way through that book before other things got more demanding and I laid the Report aside.

I set up a school in downtown Vancouver, WA, for high school students called the Technical Training Club, in late September or early October of 1973, and by spring of 1974 it was moved to a house at 8105 NE St. Johns Blvd., where I then lived and taught.

In the winter of 1974, I was going through some math books while researching a math problem (I think a problem on cubic equations), when I referred to my old college textbook College Algebra, by Lyman M. Kells of the US Naval Academy (1956 or 1958). I came across the footnote in that book and noticed that they exactly corresponded to the ideas in Report from Iron Mountain. I had discovered the mathematical methodology of the Silent Weapons System, and I had the key to finding more information on the subject. I located Studies in the Structure of the American Economy at the Multnomah County library in Portland, Oregon.

The Rockefeller Foundation had financed Wassily Leontief’s Harvard Economic Project with a grant of $100,000 (in 1948), and Nelson Rockefeller was trying to become vice president of the United States. So I again sent a warning message to every member of Congress and Senate trying to warn them of the Rockefeller’s ulterior motives. This writing was titled, Warning, Surprise Attack Imminent!. It was sent on or about December 7, 1974.

I did not know at that time that American Biography of 1967 under the subject "Leontief, Wassily (W.)" had already carried an article about this ulterior motive. The USAF had financed Leontief’s Harvard economics project beginning in 1949, but quit the financing "during the Eisenhower administration because, according to Earl Ubell in the New York Herald Tribune (May 9, 1965), some officials felt that the technique smacked too much of a planned economy." The Silent Weapons System is the central control system of the New World Order.

Publication of Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
    The work on SWFQW began about October 1978 and was published in December 1979. Initially, about 65 copies of the book were sent out to various people and organizations. I do not know what happened to most of the copies, but I can fairly well account for one of them, which was given out by hand in early 1980. It was given to a military person, who was late for duty (or was going to be late), at McChord AFB in the state of Washington. He was hitchhiking through Vancouver on I-5 in uniform. Even though I was traveling in my own locality, I drove him to McChord (a two hour trip each way). On the way, I told him about the book SWFQW, and when he stepped out of the car to go onto the base I handed him a copy. I did not make any further general effort to publicize SWFQW until after 1986. I did give out copies to local friends between 1979 and 1986.

About America’s Promise Newsletter
    In November 1986, the America’s Promise Newsletter (APN) ran an advertisement for SWFQW. It claimed that "a Boeing Aircraft employee bought a surplus copy machine at auction from McChord AFB and inside it he found a copy of SWFQW."
    It was very probably the copy that I gave to the hitchhiker. The Boeing employee passed the book along to the APN of Phoenix, AZ. From that time on SWFQW got the attention it deserved. It was a wake-up call to America, and perhaps even the world, if we can believe Leontief’s Scientific American (Sept. 1980) article, "The World Economy in the Year 2000", wherein he says that by the year 1973, the year he received the Nobel Prize in Economics, sixty nations were already using his system to analyze their economies.

I am very grateful to William Cooper and APN for giving Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars to the world.

Hartford Van Dyke
    December 17, 2003

PS: I already gulped down that one a while back and with some search found that letter from the author of that manual. Reading that letter, the author indeed demonstrates he is the author of said manual.
    Wow. Many thanks. I take my hat off to you -- for all your excellent research. I'd been unaware that this very important letter existed.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Carmody (24th December 2012), Daughter of Time (25th December 2012), Hervé (24th December 2012), modwiz (25th December 2012), Neal (26th December 2012), seko (24th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (25th December 2012)

27. Link to Post #77
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Well, I'd like to put a fork in that pudding...

I did and you have found other links too, nice letter btw, the taste of the pudding is butterscotch( i enjoy butterscotch, its also a funny word).

28. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

It is the stages of grief, one might say as manipulated by elitist types. Aspect of commonality in the wiring of human minds, as part of a map for manipulation.

Conservative/republican mindsets, the ones peppered by western religion..those types seldom make it past stage 2 (angry and then attack)(with a facsimile, a worn rubber stamp, a wobbly puppet shape of god hovering in the backdrop of their violence)

The rest (so called democratic types/etc), who are more pacifist, make it to stage 3..where they calm down, try to think...but they 'look for answers from god', within their pacifism. They look for help from the skies.

They never make to the 'think your way out of the mess', and the 'figure out how to get out of this mess' point. That is stage 4/5, in one fell swoop. Where the thinking of the way out of the situation, is blocked by the core matter's clarity being blocked..via a false wall of complexity. Where the answers are seen to be so far away, that they are unrealistic, or non existent. They are reflected back into the despair component, by the wall of purposeful obfuscation. (via the creation and existence of a secret society class hiding within the system)

Thus, those who might be the ones to fix the mess, are disarmed into 'looking to god', 'looking to aliens', 'looking to the skies', looking to disaster to lift them up, and so on. to be held in the moment of expectation that is in that pattern. Always an answer appearing on the horizon.

All the answers are actually fully on the table, but the pollution of the mind via the environment, electronic, living, religion, politics, genetic/food/intake and societal/cultural disruption...all this disallows obvious answers the opportunity to exist in the masses.

The face of this is showing the point that anyone (as examples) can have overunity on a page or in hand, or have truths abounding. the quickest form of death one can suffer, is to, in any way, shape, or form..to try and take that to the masses. To shape any sort of message in clarity for the masses. do that, attempt that, and death is usually very quick to come. Usually in about 24 hours.
    Last edited by Carmody; 24th December 2012 at 18:09.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hervé (25th December 2012), modwiz (24th December 2012), mojo (24th December 2012), PurpleLama (24th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (25th December 2012)

30. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,525 times in 5,655 posts

actually some predictions were not about disasters but change...the beginning of change.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

161803398 (25th December 2012), modwiz (25th December 2012)

32. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

regarding SWFQW (silent weapons for quiet wars).

reading the 'preface' (above letter). How to create a method for predicting the future outcome of a given human response. Well, as you can see in my above post on the idea of the five stages of human grief..group responses ARE predictable.

Now, to the point at hand. How to get large masses to a point that their future response IS predictable. Easy: Introduce engineered events.

For one already has a commonality of pattern in the masses, which via logical extraction....takes them to a patterned response. This is incredibly simple. thus, the injection of engineered events creates a patterned response which brings future predictability. Why does a sheep farmer have a trained sheepdog? Exactly so. The sheep farmer, the sheep, and the sheep dog... are the microcosm of of the larger macrocosm of human group reality. These two scenarios, regarding response patterns, are easily and correctly equatable.
    Last edited by Carmody; 24th December 2012 at 19:34.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hervé (25th December 2012), modwiz (24th December 2012), Wide-Eyed (4th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast