+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Now that the distractions of predicted catastrophes have come and gone, what's left?

1. Link to Post #41
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Now that the distractions of predicted catastrophes have come and gone, what's left?

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    [...]

... My problem is with spurious "documents" that are used as "proof." With few exceptions, a close read shows the true value of said proofs.
    ... with which it seems that the point of my posts are kept being missed and diverted from... said point being that these events have been, and are being, planned long in advance!

The "solutions" presented and/or slipped in with the rest of post wars agreement -- these wars which were the "problems" and their inherent "reactions" to -- were the "League of Nations" and the "Balfour Treaty" for WW I and the UN and the state of Israel for WW II. That is, a permanent source of tension ("problems" and their inherent "reactions") in that part of the world and its "solution" via the UN.

As for the document presented, I'll be interested in getting a comparison of the original one from 1894 that's registered at the British Museum with the one full of anachronisms to check if said anachronisms are included in there. If not then someone is trying to palm off that document as a fake. Same story as for the "Protocols of the Elders of Sion" which was declared, legally, as a "forgery." A forgery implies an ORIGINAL from which the forgery differs due to some inaccurate details but the aspect of the whole being damn close to the original. Never mind that the implementation of the "protocols" guidelines are being made more and more obvious by the day.

That's the whole point of disinformation: lace the truth with enough lies to turn the whole thing into a ball of confusion. Same result with trees versus the forest. My approach is: Well, if all these trees are there, then, there must be a pretty big wood if not a forest. Otherwise, one will keep missing doing something about the fire from all the smoke hiding it and end up denying there is a fire, at all.
    Last edited by Hervé; 23rd December 2012 at 05:46.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (26th December 2012), Carmody (24th December 2012), Daughter of Time (23rd December 2012), Dennis Leahy (23rd December 2012), Fred Steeves (23rd December 2012), Lazlo (23rd December 2012), Peter UK (20th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Now that the distractions of predicted catastrophes have come and gone, what's left?

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    A forgery implies an ORIGINAL from which the forgery differs due to some inaccurate details but the aspect of the whole being damn close to the original.
    I beg to disagree. The Hitler diaries were a forgery simply because Hitler kept no diary.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Lazlo (23rd December 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    A forgery implies an ORIGINAL from which the forgery differs due to some inaccurate details but the aspect of the whole being damn close to the original.
    I beg to disagree. The Hitler diaries were a forgery simply because Hitler kept no diary.
    In a court case?

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,851 times in 21,553 posts

Good point .

Perhaps that observation should be reworded: "A forgery implies the plausible existence of an ORIGINAL ..."
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (23rd December 2012), Dennis Leahy (23rd December 2012), Lazlo (23rd December 2012)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

"....a First Nations prophecy that the time of the Seventh Fire will be when the reborn First Nations will offer spiritual recovery to North Americans of European ancestry.

The Seventh Prophet that came to the people long ago was said to be different from the other prophets. This prophet was described as "young and had a strange light in his eyes" and said:
    “ In the time of the Seventh Fire New People will emerge. They will retrace their steps to find what was left by the trail. Their steps will take them to the Elders who they will ask to guide them on their journey. But many of the Elders will have fallen asleep. They will awaken to this new time with nothing to offer. Some of the Elders will be silent because no one will ask anything of them. The New People will have to be careful in how they approach the Elders. The task of the New People will not be easy.

If the New People will remain strong in their quest the Water Drum of the Midewiwin Lodge will again sound its voice. There will be a rebirth of the Anishinabe Nation and a rekindling of old flames. The Sacred Fire will again be lit.

It is this time that the light skinned race will be given a choice between two roads. If they choose the right road, then the Seventh Fire will light the Eighth and final Fire, an eternal fire of peace, love brotherhood and sisterhood. If the light skinned race makes the wrong choice of the roads, then the destruction which they brought with them in coming to this country will come back at them and cause much suffering and death to all the Earth's people."

"The Eighth Fire is a term arising from the teachings of the Seven fires prophecy. The teaching suggests that if enough people—of all colors and faiths—turn from materialism and instead choose a path of respect, wisdom and spirituality, environmental and social catastrophe can be avoided, and an era of spiritual illumination will unfold."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_fires_prophecy -D

While some people were sitting all warm in their homes waiting to be hit by gamma rays or WHATEVER others were out in the snow......

http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201212220102-0022448

https://youtube.com/watch?

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/12/21...demand-meeting

http://www.globalmontreal.com/first+...792/story.html
    Last edited by 161803398; 23rd December 2012 at 11:51.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (23rd December 2012), Hervé (23rd December 2012), modwiz (25th December 2012)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Get out your feathers and drums people:

I think these guys are going places.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Hervé (23rd December 2012), modwiz (25th December 2012)

12. Link to Post #47
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    [...]

Good point .

Perhaps that observation should be reworded: "A forgery implies the plausible existence of an ORIGINAL ..."
    All right, my turn to "beg to differ":

Webster's New World Dictionary af American English:

Forgery: 1) the act or legal offense of imitating or counterfeiting documents, signatures, work of arts, etc. to deceive 2) anything forged

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forgery is the process of making, adapting, or imitating objects, statistics, or documents with the intent to deceive. Copies, studio replicas, and reproductions are not considered forgeries, though they may later become forgeries through knowing and willful misrepresentations. Forging money or currency is more often called counterfeiting. But consumer goods may also be counterfeits if they are not manufactured or produced by the designated manufacture or producer given on the label or flagged by the trademark symbol. When the object forged is a record or document it is often called a false document.

This usage of "forgery" does not derive from metalwork done at a forge, but it has a parallel history. A sense of "to counterfeit" is already in the Anglo-French verb forger, meaning "falsify."

A hoax is a deliberately fabricated falsehood made to masquerade as truth.[1] It is distinguishable from errors in observation or judgment,[1] or rumors, urban legends, pseudosciences or April Fools' Day events that are passed along in good faith by believers or as jokes.[2]

In the case of the "Protocols," it appears that the pudding is being discarded: the implementation of their guidelines worlrd wide since, at least, the beginning of the last century and of which the Federal Reserve was the choice tool: loans to nations till all of them are bankrupt.

Similar pudding for Albert Pike's "letter."

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (26th December 2012), Daughter of Time (24th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (23rd December 2012)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

The Hitler Diaries were purportedly handwritten by our friend Adolf, to that extent they were a forgery, not a hoax.

I think the Sunday newspaper that published excerpts probably pulled the plugged on the story before it got to court. I won't check because I feel we are getting off topic here.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Lazlo (23rd December 2012), ThePythonicCow (23rd December 2012)

16. Link to Post #49
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    [...]

if the 99% let the 1% do this to them then they deserve what they get and then some.
    [...]
    That's pretty much the discourse the "controllers" are entertaining, whether illuminati, reptilians or any other sort of transdensity entities... friends of yours?
    nope, no friends of mine but i can identify with the logic of cause and effect. the cause is the indifference and apathy of large parts of humanity and the effect is increased suffering. the reasons for the current conditions here on earth are not "reptilians" or "transdensity entities", it's humanity. but of course it's much easier to blame others instead of looking for the fault in one's own species. it used to be other religions, other skin colours, other you-name-it, now it's other beings. wow...

so, what do humans do if things get worse, if the evil aliens do more bad stuff, do they rise up and do something about it? no, they watch it getting worse and worse. from a universal perspective, why should such a species be allowed to continue its existence? it has nothing to offer souls in terms of growth if they incarnate into such vehicles, only the collective wallowing in misery, the struggle of the individual to reduce the own suffering below the level of the majority, to at least be better off than the rest, and the use of power and wealth for their own gain if given the chance.

humanity is an experiment gone bad. humans, as opposed to animals, have the means to do something collectively against oppression but chose not to do it. no, given the chance many would become oppressors themselves, as can be seen by the corruptible nature of those in power or coming into power. otherwise the system with sex slaves, drugs, power, wealth and what-have-you wouldn't work as well, would it? i dare say at least 95% of all humans would behave similarly to those "rulers" if given power and money.

so, if 95% of the petri dish has been taken over by a pathogen and the remaining 5% are threatened to be killed or turn pathogenic as well, isn't it better to eliminate the entire colony and start again from scratch? of course, the environment could be changed to one that favours the 5% but i don't see that happening. currently it favours the 95% with no end in sight.

17. Link to Post #50
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    The big picture, as I see it, is that the globalization process,
    which will lead to a happy unification of mankind had to start a the physical level first.
    Global corporations have sprung up, endorsed by the cabal, and this has created a huge divide.
    Yet the truth is something greater, and has to do with people creating emotional ties which reach around the globe, and into other cultures. Which means in just one more generation millions will have parents from different countries and cultures and not feel a national identity, but an instead identify with an international humanity.
    And right here on this forum I have seen plenty of evidence of telepathy, iow,
    of a mental bond between people who have never met. The process of planetary unification cannot be stopped, and it is now up to us whether we allow it to be turned into a top-down slavery system, or whether it will be based on social justice.
    A matter of nurturing the right vision.
    This is the wisest of all the posts on this thread. Here is the answer before our eyes and most fail to see it because we are locked into an 'us and them' way of thinking...almost a herd like thinking which separates families, nations, groups and everyone we think is against our own personal, more than often, ignorant, little, self imposed world.

The goal of enlightenment is...and maybe I should use a different approach to get this across, in a simpler way...to gain the amount of true inner knowledge and wisdom to realise that this physical manifestation we are a part of is a game of understanding the nature of the many conflicting forces which can and are being created, by us, for us each to resolve in our own way and own time. The consequences are what we see around us.
    When we stand back a few steps and gaze at the bigger plan...which can only be realised when we are a little further along the path of our own revelation of truth...we will start to sing a different song.

Globalization is an inevitable fact of the evolutionary path of, not only humanity, but, everything that exists. On the one hand we all have this notion that we are supposed to be ONE and on the other we want to separate because of our differences. Do we really know what being ONE is?...I think not...despite all the utterances of understanding we hear from those on this forum and around us.
    The trick is to see the differences and work on the situation for the benefit of the whole...but we cannot do this whilst we are still like children in a sandpit fighting for our little space.
    I see most on this forum as still too busy creating divisions when the goal in life is to unite us as ONE human family. Each has his/her idea of the nature of this union but this always seems to imply some destruction of another idea. So this alone proves intolerance and lack of vision to see the bigger picture.

The article by Laura Knight-Jadczyk is a perfect example of someone who has zero understanding of the bigger picture. Her Life is being consumed and determined by phenomena which have been around for centuries without offering any real solution. She has made up her mind as most on this thread have that the only way out is no way out. This article is the epitome of the state of the alternate thinker and all those who just cannot understand the nature of evolution and the workings of the human mind.

Lets take a quick look at the 3 wars story we read about in this post:
    You can read this here...
    From an evolutionary point of view I see nothing wrong with these reasons for war...although a bit on the violent side, for some...death is a part of life's lessons...and if we know we do not actually die...what is the sad part or horror about it?...our lack of understanding and grasping the nature of life?
    Is it not the desire of many in the alternate community to see religion done away with because of the power it has over the mass thinking? Just because the Illuminati wants to do it is of no consequence in the bigger picture, they become and are just a tool for evolutionary progress...and what about the idea that the Illuminati are running religions for their own purposes and are now deciding to do away with it? What is their purpose if they are just creating a bigger single group which has the potential of over powering them as much as they believe would be easier to control?
    AND...so what if the Illuminati wants to reduce the population...who is actually going to loose here?...only those who know nothing about the opportunity that awaits in other worlds and other dimensions and those who think life on earth is all it is.
    Even the Illuminati have little idea of how their idealism is been exploited by the power of the forces which guide and determine our future...and maybe just maybe it is the Illuminati who see the real picture and not the alternative community, who might still be locked in the battle between a Satanic Being and an all powerful 'God'. What is the real nature of Lucifer?...and what if the name of Lucifer has over many centuries just been cleverly dishonoured by religions to keep us away from the real truth and purpose of this Bringer of Light? What if Lucifer where the real truth and all other religion the real threat to our enlightenment?

Now...Just a word to those thinking I forgot something. The many ritualistic phenomena that we know takes place in our world, like child molestation, torture, rape, murder etc etc has all been blamed on the association of those who carry out these atrocities with satanic forces and somewhere along the way Lucifer was dragged in on the act as well...all to keep us off course...a genius bit of doing to steer us away from something, someone does not want us to find out about. If you take some time to ponder my words you might come to different conclusions and realise just how the alternative media has been fooled...by our own ignorance.
    We see articles splashed all over the alternative media about Freemasons and their evil doings, is this really a fact, even with all the so called proof, or is it just another clever plot to side track us.
    I can find not one word in the TRUE mysteries and secret doctrines of Freemasonry, which I have access to, which even come close to suggesting the atrocities which we see associated with them.
    If I look at the Lucifer Story...and a fine example of this is the claim by many that Lucis Trust and Alice Bailey are Illuminati tools...but again...there is not one word ever written by her which supports any 'evil' doing. You might want to consider, as well, what this organisation, Lucis Trust, is doing in the United Nations, other than the claims that it is promoting some underhand agenda.
    Do we think that 'good' is not also cleverly infiltrated amongst the 'bad'? Many highly advanced Souls are working quietly behind the scenes with their feet deep in the back streets of hell and their beautiful light shining steadily and quietly...uplifting where ever they find the opportunity.

The most significant thing about 21/12/2012 is the birth of the Aquarian Age which many have read about and many have sung about. The qualities of the forces and energies which are now in manifestation are those which will take us into a new awareness of life. The way we use these forces is up to us...in our own personal life...as well as for us as a collective. The stage is starting to take shape and the current Chaos and Fear and Ignorance is ready for transformation into Peace, Love and Knowledge. We are at the beginning of the end of our struggle and should not for one moment think all will be well tomorrow or next week or even next year. We are better equipped than ever before with many from other worlds and many older and more wiser ones choosing to join us in our final revelation...but we have one thing to keep in our minds...if we created this mess we need to clean it up...and so we will.
    We need to cultivate three qualities in us to fulfill this task...Courage, Patience and Love.

I would like to make it quite clear that what I have written above is a minute vision of my understanding of this crisis we are in, it is very complex, and you should see this in your own current understanding for now. It is impossible for me to spend an hour or so on a forum post and even come close to the wonderful and somewhat mysterious nature of the ONE which we are. The work lies in your hands to reveal your own nature.

Love to All
    Ray
    Last edited by Finefeather; 23rd December 2012 at 13:20.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

AuCo (24th December 2012), Carmody (24th December 2012), Fred Steeves (23rd December 2012), Lazlo (23rd December 2012), modwiz (25th December 2012), Reinhard (23rd December 2012), RunningDeer (23rd December 2012), Snookie (23rd December 2012), ulli (23rd December 2012)

19. Link to Post #51
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote start taking a closer look at what the "cabal/consortium" are doing? You know, like pedophiles rings, Satanic ritual sacrifices, sex slaves, robots, sleepers, drug trade, black ops, etc...
    From "The commitee of 300"by Dr John Coleman, page 16/18, this book is from 1991, its in the ebooks list that Bill posted in the books/vids/articles section of the forum a while ago, i am sure you can still find this there, this is a copy and paste job by me from the PDF, dont know how the lay out will work out by doing so but i guess you have to with it, if not, download from from above named section in case it made you curious about their alledged plans for us, a good video to watch btw is the Yuri Bezmenov video, you can find it all over the place here and on Youtube.

Here s the copy paste job from the book fyi, if it does not fit in one post, i'll make a second, according to this sicko 21 point "to do list " we are not even dead enough when we are dead.

See for yourself, strap on your diapers, here we go.

What are the goals of the secret elite group, the inheritors of Illuminism (Moriah Conquering Wind), the Cult of Dionysius, the Cult of Isis, Catharism, Bogomilism? This elite group that also calls itself the OLYMPIANS (they truly believe they are equal in
    power and stature to the legendary gods of Olympus, who have, like Lucifer their god, set themselves above our true God) absolutely believe they have been charged with implementing the following by divine right:

(1) A One World Government-New World Order with a unified church and monetary system under their direction. Not many people are aware that the One World Government began setting up its "church" in the 1920's/1930's, for they realized the need for a
    religious belief inherent in mankind to have an outlet and, therefore, set up a "church" body to channel that belief in the direction they desired.

(2) The utter destruction of all national identity and national pride.

(3) The destruction of religion and more especially the Christian religion, with the one exception, their own creation mentioned above.

(4) Control of each and every person through means of mind control and what Brzezinski call "technotronics" which would create human-like robots and a system of terror beside which Felix Dzerzinski's Red Terror will look like children at play.

(5) An end to all industrialization and the production of nuclear generated electric power in what they call "the post-industrial zero-growth society." Exempted are the computer and service industries. United States industries that remain will be exported to countries
    such as Mexico where abundant slave labor is available. Unemployables in the wake of industrial destruction will either become opium-heroin and or cocaine addicts, or become statistics in the elimination process we know today as Global 2000.

(6) Legalization of drugs and pornography.

(7) Depopulation of large cities according to the trial run carried out by the Pol Pot regime in Cambodia. It is interesting to note that Pol Pot's genocidal plans were drawn up here in the United States by one of the Club of Rome's research foundations. It is also
    interesting that the Committee is presently seeking to reinstate the Pol Pot butchers in Cambodia.

(8) Suppression of all scientific development except for those deemed beneficial by the Committee. Especially targeted is nuclear energy for peaceful purposes. Particularly hated are the fusion experiments presently being scorned and ridiculed by the Committee
    and its jackals of the press. Development of the fusion torch would blow the Committee's conception of "limited natural resources" right out of the window. A fusion torch properly used could create unlimited untappeed natural resources from the most ordinary
    substances. Fusion torch uses are legion and would benefit mankind in a manner which is as yet not even remotely comprehended by the public.

(9) Cause by means of limited wars in the advanced countries, and by means of starvation and diseases in Third World countries, the death of 3 billion people by the year 2000, people they call "useless eaters." The Committee of 300 commissioned Cyrus Vance to
    write a paper on this subject of how best to bring about such genocide. The paper was produced under the title the "Global 2000 Report" and was accepted and approved for action by President Carter, for and on behalf of the U.S. Government, and accepted by
    Edwin Muskie, then Secretary of State. Under the terms of the Global 2000 Report, the population of the United States is to be reduced by 100 million by the year 2050.

(10)To weaken the moral fiber of the nation and to demoralize workers in the labor class by creating mass unemployment. As jobs dwindle due to the post industrial zero growth policies introduced by the Club of Rome, demoralized and discouraged workers will
    resort to alcohol and drugs. The youth of the land will be encouraged by means of rock music and drugs to rebel against the status quo, thus undermining and eventually destroying the family unit. In this regard The Committee of 300 commissioned Tavistock
    Institute to prepare a blueprint as to how this could be achieved. Tavistock directed Stanford Research to undertake the work under the direction of Professor Willis Harmon. This work later became known as "The Aquarian Conspiracy."

(11)To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one created crisis after another and then "managing" such crises. This will confuse and demoralize the population to the extent where faced with too many choices, apathy on a
    massive scale will result. In the case of the United States, an agency for crisis management is already in place. It is called the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), whose existence I first disclosed in 1980. There will be more on FEMA as we
    proceed.

(12)To introduce new cults and continue to boost those already functioning which includes rock "music" gangsters such as the filthy, degenerate Mick Jagger's "Rolling Stones" (a gangster group much favored by European Black Nobility) and all of the
    Tavistock-created "rock" groups which began with "The Beatles." To continue to build up the cult of Christian fundamentalism begun by the British East India Company's servant, Darby, which will be misused to strengthen the Zionist state of Israel through
    identifying with the Jews through the myth of "God's Chosen People" and by donating very substantial amounts of money to what they mistakenly believe is a religious cause in the furtherance of Christianity.

(13) For some reason this is missing from the document or the paragraphs got misnumbered, my guess is as good as yours.

14)To press for the spread of religious cults such as the Moslem Brotherhood, Moslem fundamentalism, the Sikhs, and to carry out experiments of the Jim Jones and "Son of Sam" type of murders. It is worth noting that the late Ayatollah Khomeini was a creation
    of British Intelligence Military Intelligence Division 6, commonly known as M16, as I reported in my 1985 work, "What Really Happened In Iran.".

(15)To export "religious liberation" ideas around the world so as to undermine all existing religions but more especially the Christian religion. This began with "Jesuit Liberation Theology" which brought about the downfall of the Somoza family rule in
    Nicaragua and which is today destroying EI Salvador, now 25 years into a "civil war," Costa Rica and Honduras. One very active entity engaged in so-called liberation theology is the Communist oriented Mary Knoll Mission. This accounts for the extensive media
    attention to the murder of four of Mary Knoll's so-called nuns in EI Salvador a few years ago. The four nuns were Communist subversive agents and their activities were widely documented by the government of EI Salvador. The United States press and news media
    refused to give any space or coverage to the mass of documentation in possession of the Salvadorian government, documentation which proves what the Mary Knoll Mission nuns were doing in the country. Mary Knoll is in service in many countries, and played a
    leading role in bringing Communism to Rhodesia, Mozambique, Angola and South Africa.

(16)To cause a total collapse of the world's economies and engender total political chaos.

(17)To take control of all Foreign and domestic policies of the United States.

(18)To give the fullest support to supranational institutions such as the United Nations (UN), the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Bank of International Settlements (BIS), the World Court and, as far as possible, make local institutions of lesser effect by
    gradually phasing them out or bringing them under the mantle of the United Nations.

(19)Penetrate and subvert all governments, and work from within them to destroy the
    sovereign integrity of nations represented by them.

(20)Organize a world-wide terrorist apparatus and negoti- ate with terrorists whenever terrorist activities take place. It will be recalled that it was Bettino Craxi who persuaded the Italian and U.S. governments to negotiate with the Red Brigades kidnapers of Prime Minister Moro and General Dozier. As an aside, General Dozier is under orders not to talk about what happened to him. Should he break that silence, he will no doubt be made "a horrible example of" in the manner in which Kissinger dealt with Aldo Moro, Ali Bhutto and Gen- eral Zia ul Haq.

(21)Take control of education in America with the intent and purpose of utterly and completely destroying it.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 23rd December 2012 at 13:15.

20. Link to Post #52
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]

That's pretty much the discourse the "controllers" are entertaining, whether illuminati, reptilians or any other sort of transdensity entities... friends of yours?
    nope, no friends of mine but i can identify with the logic of cause and effect. the cause is the indifference and apathy of large parts of humanity and the effect is increased suffering.

[...]
    You may not count the controllers as your friends but, to me, it sure appears like you commnunicate like one.

As for the "cause and effect," has it occurred to you that the "apathy" apparently exhibited by a large percentage of the population may have been intentionally created, fostered and nurtured that way?

I'll give you another possibility for the apparent apathy:

All right, time for a refresher:

Twilight Of The Psychopaths

by Dr. Kevin Barrett
    Spanish version

[...]

Civilized people, we are told, live peacefully and cooperatively with their fellows, sharing the necessary labour in order to obtain the leisure to develop arts and sciences. And while that would be a good idea, it is not a good description of what has been going on in the so-called advanced cultures during the past 8,000 years.

Civilization, as we know it, is largely the creation of psychopaths. All civilizations, our own included, have been based on slavery and “warfare.” Incidentally, the latter term is a euphemism for mass murder.

The prevailing recipe for civilization is simple:
    1. Use lies and brainwashing to create an army of controlled, systematic mass murderers
    2. Use that army to enslave large numbers of people (i.e. seize control of their labour power and its fruits)
    3. Use that slave labour power to improve the brainwashing process (by using the economic surplus to employ scribes, priests, and PR men). Then go back to step one and repeat the process.

Psychopaths have played a disproportionate role in the development of civilization, because they are hard-wired to lie, kill, injure, and generally inflict great suffering on other humans without feeling any remorse. The inventor of civilization — the first tribal chieftain who successfully brainwashed an army of controlled mass murderers—was almost certainly a genetic psychopath.

Since that momentous discovery, psychopaths have enjoyed a significant advantage over non-psychopaths in the struggle for power in civilizational hierarchies — especially military hierarchies.

Military institutions are tailor-made for psychopathic killers. The 5% or so of human males who feel no remorse about killing their fellow human beings make the best soldiers. And the 95% who are extremely reluctant to kill make terrible soldiers — unless they are brainwashed with highly sophisticated modern techniques that turn them (temporarily it is hoped) into functional psychopaths.

In On Killing, Lt. Col. Dave Grossman has re-written military history, to highlight what other histories hide: The fact that military science is less about strategy and technology, than about overcoming the instinctive human reluctance to kill members of our own species.

The true “Revolution in Military Affairs” was not Donald Rumsfeld’s move to high-tech in 2001, but Brigadier Gen. S.L.A. Marshall’s discovery in the 1940s that only 15-20% of World War II soldiers along the line of fire would use their weapons:

“Those (80-85%) who did not fire did not run or hide (in many cases they were willing to risk great danger to rescue comrades, get ammunition, or run messages), but they simply would not fire their weapons at the enemy, even when faced with repeated waves of banzai charges”
    (Grossman, p. 4).

Marshall’s discovery and subsequent research, proved that in all previous wars, a tiny minority of soldiers — the 5% who are natural-born psychopaths, and perhaps a few temporarily-insane imitators—did almost all the killing.

Normal men just went through the motions and, if at all possible, refused to take the life of an enemy soldier, even if that meant giving up their own. The implication: Wars are ritualized mass murders by psychopaths of non-psychopaths. (This cannot be good for humanity’s genetic endowment!)

Marshall’s work, brought a Copernican revolution to military science. In the past, everyone believed that the soldier willing to kill for his country was the (heroic) norm, while one who refused to fight was a (cowardly) aberration. The truth, as it turned out, was that the normative soldier hailed from the psychopathic five percent.

The sane majority, would rather die than fight.

The implication, too frightening for even the likes of Marshall and Grossman to fully digest, was that the norms for soldiers’ behavior in battle had been set by psychopaths. That meant that psychopaths were in control of the military as an institution.

Worse, it meant that psychopaths were in control of society’s perception of military affairs. Evidently, psychopaths exercised an enormous amount of power in seemingly sane, normal society.

How could that be?

In Political Ponerology, Andrzej Lobaczewski explains that clinical psychopaths enjoy advantages even in non-violent competitions to climb the ranks of social hierarchies. Because they can lie without remorse (and without the telltale physiological stress that is measured by lie detector tests) psychopaths can always say whatever is necessary to get what they want.

In court, for example, psychopaths can tell extreme bald-faced lies in a plausible manner, while their sane opponents are handicapped by an emotional predisposition to remain within hailing distance of the truth. Too often, the judge or jury imagines that the truth must be somewhere in the middle, and then issues decisions that benefit the psychopath. As with judges and juries, so too with those charged with decisions concerning who to promote and who not to promote in corporate, military and governmental hierarchies.

The result is that all hierarchies inevitably become top-heavy with psychopaths

[...]

Continue here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...nerology08.htm
    After all, if human bodies can host psychopathic parasites, why not other types of bodies?

Thinking of it, the above is also an answer to Finefeather.
    Last edited by Hervé; 23rd December 2012 at 13:50.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd December 2012), araucaria (23rd December 2012), Bill Ryan (23rd December 2012), Daughter of Time (24th December 2012), Lazlo (23rd December 2012), Reinhard (23rd December 2012), The Truth Is In There (25th December 2012), ulli (23rd December 2012)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

This book was written in 1991, before the Internet was sent down from heaven,
    helping to expose such plots.
    This knowledge is now spreading fast and while creating an outcry as well as feelings of powerlessness, of apathy and doom and gloom, it is also going to help mankind wake up to the idea of what we DO want, and how to go about getting it.

In any given crowd of people some will step forward as pioneers,
    willing to offer their lives and become martyrs for the cause of true liberation.
    Thus we have had whistle blowers telling their story, spilling the beans, as it were,
    and take the torch of that book further.

Those whistle blowers stepping out to be interviewed is also what this forum was initially based upon.
    The fact that there has been a lull lately this does not mean that the game is up.
    Some may see all the recent false testimony as a crisis,
    but I want to remind readers here that crisis is necessary for triumph to occur.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd December 2012), araucaria (23rd December 2012), Carmody (24th December 2012), Daughter of Time (24th December 2012), Finefeather (23rd December 2012), Hervé (23rd December 2012), modwiz (25th December 2012), Peter UK (20th September 2020), Reinhard (23rd December 2012)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

humanity is an experiment gone bad.
    Thank you for this textbook illustration of a self-invalidating statement

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Carmody (24th December 2012), Finefeather (23rd December 2012), modwiz (25th December 2012), Peter UK (20th September 2020), ulli (23rd December 2012)

26. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    My response to this is given in my post #21. This stuff has been drilled into us to the point that the statement of the problem is becoming part of the problem.

Describing the powers of the powers that be has the nasty side-effect of enhancing those powers. Rather than being overcome, which means playing their game, they need to be made irrelevant, largely by ignoring them and engaging in something more compelling.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd December 2012), Carmody (24th December 2012), Finefeather (23rd December 2012), modwiz (25th December 2012), Peter UK (20th September 2020), Reinhard (23rd December 2012), ulli (23rd December 2012)

28. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

The privileges of the elite have helped them get a head start, and it appears now that there is no stopping them.
    On the one hand we have the average family man or woman, working two to three jobs just to survive, living in isolation, while on the other hand there are people who have climbed the ladder of success where they can enjoy participating in group efforts to plot and outwit the little guy, or worse still, people who were raised inside bloodline consciousness where their rulership over others was indoctrinated into them from childhood, and all they have to do is use their vast wealth and status advantage to entrench themselves ever deeper in their power position, it is pretty clear to me that our apathy did not cause such a scenario. The blame has to lie entirely with those who effort at keeping such a system going and growing.
    The miracle of change, however, cannot be ruled out. Magic wands are being distributed like never before.
    The savior was the appearance of the Intenet, and which allowed people to connect hearts and minds, and inspire each other...even empower each other. And even though the elite may be assisted by invisible helpers who want to keep that top down hierarchy paradigm going, they don't stand a chance against the forces of goodness that are being rallied as Im writing this. The general process of evolution is not one of decay, but of refinement of civilization and culture.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (23rd December 2012), Bill Ryan (24th December 2012), Daughter of Time (24th December 2012), Hervé (23rd December 2012), Lazlo (23rd December 2012), modwiz (25th December 2012), Raven (24th December 2012), Reinhard (23rd December 2012)

30. Link to Post #57
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

My response to this is given in my post #21. This stuff has been drilled into us to the point that the statement of the problem is becoming part of the problem.

Describing the powers of the powers that be has the nasty side-effect of enhancing those powers. Rather than being overcome, which means playing their game, they need to be made irrelevant, largely by ignoring them and engaging in something more compelling.
    I completely agree with you.

However, knowingly standing in front of a speeding train
    will get you killed just as much as unknowingly standing in front of it , knowing its comes , at least gives you the change to step aside a yard and a half, as a consequence you may live to love another day, even when 3 d reality is not as peachy as you may currently wish, living people have a better change of bringing about the chance we want to see then the dead ones.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 23rd December 2012 at 15:25.

31. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

All right, my turn to "beg to differ":

Webster's New World Dictionary af American English:

Forgery: 1) the act or legal offense of imitating or counterfeiting documents, signatures, work of arts, etc. to deceive 2) anything forged

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forgery is the process of making, adapting, or imitating objects, statistics, or documents with the intent to deceive
    You made my point precisely. "The process of making..."

"The act or legal offense of imitating or counterfeiting documents..."

And from the legal dictionary: http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/forgery

The creation of a false written document or alteration of a genuine one, with the intent to defraud.

This was exactly what I was referring to. You found proof of your point but a careful reading makes it clear that a forgery need not be based on an original document.

ETA: I spent several hours, just last week, dissecting Coleman's Committe of 300.

That thing is so full of inconsistencies, poor assumptions, Christian propaganda, and logical fallacies that it's not worth trying to lay them all out. If someone can't see that for themselves, there is no way that me or anyone else is going to make a difference.

It's far too easy to tell someone WHAT to think, and infinitely more difficult to teach them HOW to think.

This is the root cause of nearly every problem we face.
    Last edited by Lazlo; 23rd December 2012 at 16:08.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th December 2012), modwiz (25th December 2012), Reinhard (23rd December 2012)

33. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

will get you killed just as much as unknowingly standing in front of it , knowing its comes , at least gives you the change to step aside a yard and a half, as a consequence you may live to love another day, even when 3 d reality is not as peachy as you may currently wish, living people have a better change of bringing about the chance we want to see then the dead ones.
    Sure, but your speeding train is just an analogy, and perhaps not as good an analogy as you might think. I would suggest that the very notion of 'stepping aside' is not, or no longer, an option. I have no idea what it might mean in practical terms. Also if you are standing on the line, the train has priority because you are trespassing in its space.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd December 2012), Reinhard (23rd December 2012)

35. Link to Post #60
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Sure, but your speeding train is just an analogy, and perhaps not as good an analogy as you might think. I would suggest that the very notion of 'stepping aside' is not, or no longer, an option. I have no idea what it might mean in practical terms. Also if you are standing on the line, the train has priority because you are trespassing in its space.
    So we should just stand on the tracks of those who think they have a priority over us, thats an analogy too right?

I dont think ignoring what they are doing is the solution, they do not play by the rules they expect us to play by, so its a rigged game, i dont know what to do either, all i know is i invest in people every day the best way i can, i dont know any other way, i wish i did, i can only hope thats good enough as is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast