Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Ascension, Dolores Cannon and '5D': Splitting into two Earths

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Default Re: Ascension, Dolores Cannon and '5D': Splitting into two Earths

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I was listening to Adyashanti who in humorous form said.

"If the pilgrims wandered into the promised land, without a change of consciousness what would they then create?"

The answer is

You can work that out for your self.

That was from a talk of quite a few years ago but its relevant to this thread.

Chris
    The answer is more hell my friend.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

greybeard (18th April 2013), johnf (16th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Dolores C. on PLANET X
    Planet Xtra 19th May 2013 - JAMES RINK and DOLORES CANNON

JAMES RINK "SUPER SOLDIER"and DOLORES CANNON " HYPNOTHERAPIST"

James Rink

James is a meditation practitioner, researcher, author, and film producer. Through his Super Soldier Talk video series he has helped awaken humanity to the secret activities of the covert government. Uncovering topics such brainwashing, trauma, milabs (which stands for military abductions), and covert harassment; all of which he has had to endure his entire life as a product of Project Surrogate and Ultra MK Milab Super Soldier experimentation. His book Lone Wolf chronicles these projects.

He has also produced Change is on the Horizon which is a three hour video documentary covering a variety of topics delving into banking, finance, constitutional law and NESARA -- which is the National Economic Security and Reformation Act.

He now spends his time perfecting the "Neo Meditation Cube" which is a chi energizer that helps users relax during meditation so that they can integrate themselves. Thanks to the Neo James has been able to work around the programming and trauma he has been forced to endure and in the process help others do the same.

Dolores Cannon

Dolores career as a hypnotherapist spans almost 50 years and has taken her on an incredible journey along countless fascinating destinations. As the range of topics her work covers and sheer volume of original material she has produced places her in a category of her own, this section has been provided to give you insight into each stage of her career and how it has progressed over the years.

Read about her early days in hypnotherapy when she first discovered past life regression, learn how she developed and refined her own unique technique of hypnosis, discover all the captivating areas of research she has explored on her path and learn where her work is currently focused. Please select the section in which you have the most interested.

Planet X is hosted by Neal Atkinson who will be joined every week with various eXperts to talk all things paranormal, alien cover-ups and conspiracies and much much.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

johnf (16th June 2013), Star Tsar (16th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

I just don't see the 5 D earth. I see chemtrails, poisoning, zomby people, evil galore. I just don't see it.

I want to believe. But i can't help wonder if the new age deception is to make us believe that it's here already. So everyone turns away and fades into la la land. Just like how religious people wait for a savoir and believe they have to do nothing. They just want to dis-empower us to go back into la la land and just not try to wake people up. I'm sorry, but i think the new age movement is just like any religion. It's built on truth, but then the cabal try to push us into la la land. I saw Jesus waking up people and not just fading into la la land. Ghandi and all the great masters where constantly out there and not just pretending they weren't seeing what was going on. I think that I love the new age information but some times it goes off the deep end.

Here's some facts:

According to new agers the cabal was supposed to be all rounded up and put behind bars 2 years ago..did it happen???.... NO!

According to New Agers after 2012 it was supposed to be lollypops and fairies with the new energies and total bliss...did it happen??? NO!

So i'm not taking the new age candy!
    yes, I'm fascinated with ETs, can't wait to meet my galactic family. See orbs and balls of light all the time. Can see energies and downloads. I understand the law of attraction energy and how it works. I love all the things about new age. But....when they start to push us into la la land a little too early, my B.S meter start going off. So, yes i love learning all these things but I don't think we are there yet, and i don't think things are happening as fast as new age gurus believe they are happening.

Remember, As above, so below. There are trickster ETs out there who have an agenda. Get the New Agers to sit back and take the candy and think everything is done and they don't have to work anymore. I got news for you all. We, lightworkers have alot of work to do. so dont' take the candy yet. There's a lot of people that need to wake up to help bring the vibration of the planet higher. If we were on the 5th dimension, then i wouldn't see the crap they put in the news, all the shootings, bombings, lies and a-holes that do such evil, i can't believe i decided to encarnate into such a sh**** bag planet with zombies who could give a fat arse about the suffering of others. I JUST DONT SEE IT.

My two cents.

FYI- people who are real face to face ET contactees with the plaeidians, andromedans and arcturians are not spreading the new age candy. In fact, if you look up the "star knowledge conference" ..you will see that the Pleaidians and Arcturians sent the native american indians out to start these confereneces to mingle with the other light workers so that we can wake up the people before the planet gets decimated. Not one believable ET contactee of the angelic races says to go to sleep and we are there yet. In fact, they all say get moving! The most important thing right now is waking up the indigo children. they are the meek that will inherit the earth. Us older lightworkers are their guides to help wake them up and put them on the right track. The new age deception will tell you to go to sleep. I say..B.S. If everyone started posting little bits of knowledge on yahoo and celebrity gossip sites, we could wake up the indigos. You never know, maybe jesus is here for the second coming and it could be someones little comment on a blog that awakens a master. Think about it.
    Last edited by vilcabamba; 16th June 2013 at 02:51.

6. Link to Post #64
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

And my 2 cents...found some Dolores C. books on line to read

HERE... «THE CUSTODIANS»

http://books.google.pt/books?id=TLpo...ed=0CDAQ6AEwAA

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Camilo (16th June 2013), jack (16th June 2013), Star Tsar (16th June 2013)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,271 times in 295 posts

I just did a search for Delores Cannon to find myself here. I saw a few videos form her on youtube last week. Some were older it seemed. But I have never heard of her. I have been 'on the path' for many years, since 1999. What I am curious to examine (and perhaps there is a better thread for it to go that way) is if this is an example of different dimensional realities? In this thread, I ask- when did you first hear of her and is there a reason I may not have? Like did she just do private parties outside the US?...
    I am using the quote from Monty Python "Kill the Messenger" because that is how people react when you tell them the truth, they want the one that told them about it (the messenger) to just go away so they won't have to deal with truths like pedogate

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

Camilo (18th November 2013), greybeard (17th November 2013)

10. Link to Post #66
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by karika (here)
    I just did a search for Delores Cannon to find myself here. I saw a few videos form her on youtube last week. Some were older it seemed. But I have never heard of her. I have been 'on the path' for many years, since 1999. What I am curious to examine (and perhaps there is a better thread for it to go that way) is if this is an example of different dimensional realities? In this thread, I ask- when did you first hear of her and is there a reason I may not have? Like did she just do private parties outside the US?...
    Welcome karika.
    Dolores is well known in most countries from USA to China.
    There are other Hypnotherapists on U tube past life stuff. Brian Weiss--"Many lives many masters"
    James Gilliland, Drunvalo Melchizedek, and others say similar to Dolores.
    Happy finding.
    Chris
    There is a lot of it out there.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Camilo (18th November 2013)

12. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,271 times in 295 posts

Welcome karika.
    There are other Hypnotherapists on U tube past life stuff. Brian Weiss--"Many lives many masters"
    Happy finding.
    Chris
    I have heard of every name on that list except hers. I know a lot of the names and have the books... but to turn on youtube one day and suddenly see all these videos from an entity that seems hand picked to offer believability....like a grandmother type, totally non threatening.... and to have never once heard the name? See to me, it seems this may be another one of those instances where my 'reality' crashed into another one.... now whether this is due to 'different levels of awakening' or a time travelling supercomputer that inserts people where needed is the pondering...
    so, you seem familiar with her- what year did you first hear of her and how?
    I am using the quote from Monty Python "Kill the Messenger" because that is how people react when you tell them the truth, they want the one that told them about it (the messenger) to just go away so they won't have to deal with truths like pedogate

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

Camilo (18th November 2013), greybeard (17th November 2013)

14. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Welcome karika.
    Happy finding.
    Chris
    I have heard of every name on that list except hers. I know a lot of the names and have the books... but to turn on youtube one day and suddenly see all these videos from an entity that seems hand picked to offer believability....like a grandmother type, totally non threatening.... and to have never once heard the name? See to me, it seems this may be another one of those instances where my 'reality' crashed into another one.... now whether this is due to 'different levels of awakening' or a time travelling supercomputer that inserts people where needed is the pondering...
    so, you seem familiar with her- what year did you first hear of her and how?
    Hi Karika
    to be honest im not massively interested except that there is a spiritual content to what she says.
    She has written many books and has been on the go a long time.
    Do a search on Amazon books.
    I think she is genuine,

My path is enlightenment as on this thread.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ull=1#post7764

Best wishes
    Chris

15. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Camilo (8th January 2014)

16. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

What I am curious to examine (and perhaps there is a better thread for it to go that way) is if this is an example of different dimensional realities? In this thread, I ask- when did you first hear of her and is there a reason I may not have? Like did she just do private parties outside the US?...
    The words dimension and density have become quite ambiguous when used to describe metaphysical concepts. For my part I rely heavily on the definitions given by LLResearch which is based on their work on Channeling and with their foundation work in Channeling the Law of One via Ra.

If you like I can provide references to that, but I am not really sure from your question what it is that you are after.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

RMorgan (17th November 2013), Wind (18th November 2013)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Reminded of her by this thread, I checked into the latest on Dolores Cannon and found this really strange new concept from her....Back Drop People. It seems to be a similar idea as an Organic Portal? There is not one evolutionary pathway.

Quote The Backdrop People in the latest “Convoluted Universe” book. (“D” stands for Dolores, and those are her questions to the hypnotized subject Suzette, who is “S.” Bolded sentences my own emphasis):

S: It’s like those people back at the cave, they’re just people. They don’t have a path. They’re just people. I had a path. That child had a path.

D: So if you choose an option, you don’t go off that path? Is that what you mean?

S: Yes. there’s just so many in this room where the crystals are that choose a life or have a path. The rest of the people aren’t sent here on a path.

D: What are their lives for then?

S: It’s like a backdrop.

That was a strange statement. I had never hard of that before.

D: What do you mean?

S: In a movie they paint something around the person so there’s a backdrop.

D: So the others don’t really have a purpose?

S: Right. They come to live, breathe, work and die.

D: Is there any hope that they might find a path, or are they a different kind of soul?

S: They didn’t choose. They’re just here to be part of the backdrop. They’re slaves. They’re slaves that go from one star system to the next and they are used as a backdrop.

D: Just to be there for these persons with a purpose.

S: Yes. For you to learn, to stay on your path, you have to have these other people in your way, living beside you, but you’re here for a lesson and they’re here for a backdrop.

D: Yes, but sometimes they create problems, to try to pull you off your path? (Yes) Is that part of their purpose, to distract you? (Yes) But when you’re in your body, you don’t know all these things, do you?

S: Not all beings are the light source. Not all light beings are the light source. They’re just here as energy to help us with our lessons, to create chaos, or to work or just to live. Certain beings go to learn the lessons for the light Source. It’s like you’re just a higher being.

D: Then the other ones, they don’t evolve to become higher beings?

S: No, they’re just energy. Like making a movie where they use extras.

D: But the ones on the path, the higher source, can they recognize each other out of all the mass of other people? (Yes) If we could do that, we wouldn’t let things bother us so much, would we?

S: That’s right.

D: If we knew they were there to add drama, I guess you would say? (Yes)

[…]

D: What is it you want Suzette to do to help?

S: Teach the young. They came here, too, but everything is going to happen quicker. They’re going to help sooner because there’s only….OH! My head hurts. (I gave her suggestions again.)

D: Why do they have to learn quicker?

S: Time is short because of these lower beings. All they want to do is hurt each other. They want to destroy each other. they want to destroy the land, which hurts the animals, the trees and the water. And in short, you have to get to the youth so they can spread the words and help heal the planet.

D: The adults are not going to be able to help?

S: The higher source adults. The others have gone from doing their jobs as backdrops to being angry. They want to be angry at somebody or something and all they want to do is kill…kill or hurt. (She winced in pain again.)

[….]

D: I’ve heard there are some that are not going to be able to be saved.

S: No. The backdrop people, but they’re angry.

D: The vibrations are changing. So the backdrop people will stay with the old Earth? (Yes) And that’s why they’re angry?

S: Yes. It’s like they’re acting and they got a script and they are playing this part, and their part is to destroy this planet.

D: they have anger about this? (Yes) But the planet cannot be destroyed, can it?

S: No. It can’t be. It’s just like when the dinosaurs died and the trees died, but everything came back to life. Not the dinosaurs or the trees, but they don’t know that part of it. But this is a beautiful planet. This is a beautiful home. Not as pretty as the crystal place, but….

D: Then the backdrop people will stay with the Earth going through all the changes, the catastrophe part?

S: Yes, they won’t survive. They’ll be gone. The others will move on. This new place will be so beautiful. The vibration will be so high and this will be a learning place.

D: That’s what I was trying to understand. It will separate into two parts?

S: Yes. It’s like two levels, and the old Earth will be on one level, and the new Earth will be on the higher level. But they won’t see each other, like they’re in two time warps.

[…]

D: So those that are left with the old Earth will live out their lives in a different way? (Yes) You said those people are not evolving at all?

S: Yes. They’re just like the backdrop, you know, like paint a picture and paint somebody on it.

D: So as the Earth goes through all the changes and catastrophes, there will be many people dying.

S: Yes, yes. there will be a lot of that. (Matter-of-factly.)

D: But they choose this before they come in anyway?

S: No, not so much choose. They’re kind of like slaves. They’re taken from one place to another to do whatever they need to do there because they are just energy.

(The following was Dolores’ own commentary after mulling this over and putting it together with other hypnosis sessions that have talked about the “two earths” and the upcoming changes and “sifting” that’s supposedly going to take place):

“It is now my opinion that these are the ones who will be left with the Old Earth, the Backdrop People because they do not have a higher vibrational purpose. They teach us lessons by their mere presence, but they are not intended to evolve further. These are the ones who will be left behind. The ones who realize their higher purpose and raise their vibration and frequency will travel on to the New Earth. There will be those who came in knowing their mission and had high ideals, but they let the negativity of the others pull them down and influence them. Those will also have to stay with the other energy on the Old Earth as they separate. This is why it is important for us to realize that it is only an illusion and find our role in the creation of the New Earth, and our part in helping others find theirs. And not be sucked into the angry energy of the Backdrop People and be stuck on the Old Earth….”

Carrissa Conti commentary (segment taken from her blog http://in2worlds.net/thoughts)
    As far as the idea of a splitting earth, and a sifting, with those who evolve and move on and those who are left behind, the jury is still out on that one. It’s something I’ve heard about for years now, and I’ve made mention in my writings about splitting/diverging realms and such, which relates to that. (courtesy of learning about it from various other sources, and feeling like the concept has validity.) But I reprint all this because even if that aspect is not true, I still find the idea of “back drop”/background characters to be fascinating and important for consideration. Specifically what Dolores notes: “And not be sucked into the angry energy of the Backdrop People.”

For myself I know that for my entire life I’ve let myself get sucked down into the negative, angry energy of what could definitely be considered “backdrop people” letting them almost ruin me you could say. That’s why this resonates with me so strongly, and why I want to pass it along to others. I know that ever since my brother relayed what he did about the background drone puppets in 2001 I always kept it in mind as a possibility, but really, there’s just no way to prove such a thing. So I had intellectual knowing of a concept that could be very real, but which I was reluctant to truly implement into my daily life. Later I came across the concept of “organic portals,” which is very similar, though it’s not presented in the same way that the backdrop people are. But the gist is the same: a large percentage of the population who are basically a hive mind group soul, lacking individualization, and lacking their higher chakras and a higher self. They are incapable of spiritually growing and evolving, and don’t reincarnate the way individualized souls do. And they also apparently obtain energy from the spirited humans around them (usually through negative means) since they can’t generate it themselves. Hearing about OPs in 2002 was the first time I’d encountered material that seemed to even be remotely validating what Joe had relayed to me a year before. But I soon learned what a landmine that subject is. To say it’s “controversial” in metaphysical circles is putting it mildly. It provokes some very strong reactions in people that seem to be acting as rabidly barking gatekeeper dogs, is the only way to really put it. I can understand if someone is skeptical of an idea and/or decides, Na, this idea doesn’t work for me, I don’t believe it. But the rabid barkers seem to actually be trying to steer people away from even looking at the material, using any means possible to do so. (the big one being to liken anybody who even considers the idea of OPs as being the equivalent of Nazis who want to exterminate all the Jews. You see that comparison a lot, which is laughable. Talk about extreme leap of bad logic.) “Nothing to see here folks, move it along! Nothing to see! (insert rabid barking, ad hominem attack and other crazy bad logic to deter people away from that line of thinking.)

So I put the idea of such things back out of my head again, because again….there’s no way to prove such a thing anyway. I can’t see people’s energy, though I wish I did, and so I’m unable to know who’s who and what’s what around me via sight (Though I’ve met a few trustworthy people who do have the sight, and who’ve reported such things as non-human entities shadowing humans, and/or disguised as everyday regular people, as well as verifying that they’ve seen people with no auras and such, walking around amongst those who do have them. Which I think could be a whole other separate, though related subject in itself…..) I do a good job intuiting people, but I can’t “see” things directly. Then starting around last year I began revisiting the subject, when I began thinking “What if all those people who’ve pissed you off and dragged you down and hurt you and who you’ve invested bitter energy into for so many years…….weren’t even really real? O.o Seriously, what if they aren’t what you thought they were? What if you’ve been expending negative bitterness and frustrations and hurt feelings to the equivalent of an inanimate object?” So I’d been tossing that idea around, going back towards considering the idea again, and then I come across this in Dolores’ newest book in early 2012 talking about this exact same thing. Other than the OP’s thing, hers is the only other material that I’m aware of that delves into such a concept.

Most of us don’t have the sight and can’t know for certain if somebody is really an “OP” or a “backdrop person” just here to fill in the blanks and get in our way, as Suzette relayed, and create drama and chaos so we can learn by their mere presence. But you can certainly keep it in mind as a very likely possibility when thinking back on anybody who’s created problems for you in life, and/or creating trouble for you in the present. Knowing that the possibility exists means….there goes the negative energy you would have wasted on either nursing a past grudge or getting sucked into a current drama. Because seriously….would you sit there and get pissed at a rock, for instance? It’s a rock. What’s the point, right? Or in the case of a past grievance/hurt, just realize, Okay, I was dealing with someone who was acting like a robot. Got it. No need to harbor all this negative energy for something of that sort.”

We can’t change the “rocks” that got in our way in the past or do anything about the way in which we let them get the upper hand on us before, but we can make sure more “rocks” don’t get the best of us again. “hmmm…I could be dealing with a rock here…..Best to err on the side of assuming they’re a rock and not feed into this nonsense.” :D And most importantly, we don’t want anybody dragging us down into their pit. Can’t imagine anything worse than getting pulled off one’s path and permanently derailed….over a rock.

Just something to keep in mind, especially in these times and with whatever’s coming up around the bend……http://in2worlds.net/thoughts
    Last edited by Delight; 17th November 2013 at 23:30.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alekahn2 (18th November 2013), Anchor (18th November 2013), araucaria (18th November 2013), Camilo (8th January 2014), greybeard (18th November 2013), Pamela (18th November 2013), psydney (18th November 2013), Realeyes (18th November 2013), seleka (18th November 2013), ulli (18th November 2013), Wind (18th November 2013)

20. Link to Post #71
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Cool, I like Delores Cannon. Enjoyed the presentation.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Anchor (18th November 2013), Camilo (8th January 2014), greybeard (18th November 2013), psydney (18th November 2013), seleka (18th November 2013), ulli (18th November 2013)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    Cool, I like Delores Cannon. Enjoyed the presentation.
    Here is more.....

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alekahn2 (19th November 2013), Anchor (18th November 2013), greybeard (18th November 2013), psydney (18th November 2013), truthseekerdan (18th November 2013)

24. Link to Post #73
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Very cool interview !

i like it

N

25. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

My fear is i that i can understand Delores and i think im a higher being...but am i just a lower density being and have a long way to go.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

Camilo (18th November 2013), greybeard (18th November 2013), seleka (18th November 2013)

27. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have to say that not everything that comes through hypnosis is necessarily true.
    Being that "God" is in everything without exception, then regardless of any story, everything and everybody has the opportunity to realise their true Self.
    Accepting that in the illusion of separation there are lower and higher frequencies, however the only reality is awareness.
    All else is projection of mind.
    We are at the movies.
    As long as you know that we can be in this world but not of it.
    It seems real because its meant to.
    However we are moving to Christ consciousness --non-duality.

Chris

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alekahn2 (19th November 2013), Calz (18th November 2013), Camilo (18th November 2013), gripreaper (10th January 2014), Kalamos (18th November 2013), learninglight (22nd January 2014), seleka (18th November 2013), truthseekerdan (18th November 2013), Wind (18th November 2013)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 777 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 23rd April 2014 at 08:29.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Camilo (18th November 2013), Delight (18th November 2013), greybeard (18th November 2013), seleka (18th November 2013)

31. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    What I am saying is that if our ‘If…then’ reasoning – if x is true then y is false – is inadvertently applied to different levels as if they were the same, then that reasoning will be invalid.
    Brilliant !
    This would be a fine example of Godel's incompleteness theorem.

An incorrect viewpoint of an improperly realized question/situation, thus no 'potential answer set' appears that would seem to be moving in a functional direction.

Some folks do not 'get' (grok) what people like Dolores Canon or Micheal Newton, or the Dali lama, or whomever... might be saying..as they do not have the perspective to understand what the words mean. All the anger, frustration, rage, or derision in the world won't get them to the correct mental state that is required. Rather, it will push them further away.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (18th November 2013), greybeard (18th November 2013), Hazel (10th January 2014)

33. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

I'm a very earth centered human and haven't ever been able to accept or believe much of anything Dolores Canyon says. For example, I've heard this "5D" idea thrown around and it's never really made much sense to me why 3rd density people think they have advanced enough to skip a billion years or so of 4D before jumping right into 5D. The La58w of One makes a lot more sense to me. With 8 density levels that can be "seen," - meaning that souls anywhere in that 8 density spectrum cannot perceive the infinity of densities beyond that 8th level.

There is another interpretation for remembered lives other than reincarnation and that is that we resonate with souls that have already ascended into other vibrations so completely that it feels as if we are remembering our own lives when we merge with their memories. That also makes more sense to me, because actual reincarnation feels like backwards movement rather than forward up a spiral. But then, that is restricting my imagination to a linear time progression, and perhaps it is an upward spiral movement to have a life in 2013 and then jump into a life in 2000 BC the next time around.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

greybeard (18th November 2013), Hazel (10th January 2014), skamandar (18th November 2013)

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

I have to say that not everything that comes through hypnosis is necessarily true...
    Absolutely agree, to be enlightened is to realize that nothing is "true", but an imagination (illusion).

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    I'm a very earth centered human and haven't ever been able to accept or believe much of anything Dolores Canyon says...

...But then, that is restricting my imagination to a linear time progression, and perhaps it is an upward spiral movement to have a life in 2013 and then jump into a life in 2000 BC the next time around.
    Regarding the so called "past, present or future" lives one can have, we also don't realize that "they" all happen at the same "time" actually. Time is also an illusion in this reality...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

greybeard (18th November 2013), Hazel (10th January 2014)

37. Link to Post #80
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,243 times in 163 posts

my privacy standards have changed - 5/10/16 - apologies for the many edits of public comments
    Last edited by anonymous; 11th May 2016 at 15:43.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast