+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Ascension, Dolores Cannon and '5D': Splitting into two Earths

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Ascension, Dolores Cannon and '5D': Splitting into two Earths

I am reviving this thread in response to a post by Bill Ryan stating that the subject is nonsense that can be dismissed in thirty seconds – a post that has been moved from the October surprise thread in the time I have been gathering my thoughts. Rather confusing if I may say so….
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    The earth separates etc
    Meaningless and irrational. It doesn't stand up to 30 seconds of logic or rational thinking.

Best to discuss this on this existing thread:

Dolores Cannon 5D Earth is Here!
    Interesting as that half-minute expose might be, I am going to elaborate on the idea that, far from being nonsense, Dolores Cannon’s two-world theory makes a great deal of sense, being corroborated furthermore by mainstream science as expounded by no less than Michio Kaku in Parallel Worlds, the Science of Alternative universes and Our Future in the Cosmos (1999) and Hyperspace, A Scientific Odyssey through the 10th Dimension (2005). It also involves the notion of timelines, together with variants, used by the likes of Dan Burisch and Bill himself on this forum; most notably timeline 1 variant 83, as I recall.

To repeat something I said earlier on this Dolores Cannon thread, Dolores’ work was very efficacious hypnotism, and her grand theory was like icing on the cake – on a different cake, for her clients seem extremely satisfied with their un-iced cure. While that doesn’t make this other work automatically as effective, people who specialize in nice apples tend also to sell wholesome oranges. The best way to find out is to try them. There is more than one way to reach a given conclusion, which is how as a non-mathematician I was able to formulate what amounts to a mathematical theorem.
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    What I am saying is that if our ‘If…then’ reasoning – if x is true then y is false – is inadvertently applied to different levels as if they were the same, then that reasoning will be invalid.
    Brilliant !
    This would be a fine example of Godel's incompleteness theorem.

An incorrect viewpoint of an improperly realized question/situation, thus no 'potential answer set' appears that would seem to be moving in a functional direction.

Some folks do not 'get' (grok) what people like Dolores Canon or Micheal Newton, or the Dali lama, or whomever... might be saying..as they do not have the perspective to understand what the words mean. All the anger, frustration, rage, or derision in the world won't get them to the correct mental state that is required. Rather, it will push them further away.

Kaku’s vision is dynamic: not just planet and galaxies and universes out there, but at some stage these things die and so people need technology to move around, from a dying planet/solar system, galaxy, universe to a living one. His entire scenario is all about survival. However, while Kaku presents these deaths as being of old age, as we know from our own solar system, premature deaths from sickness or accident and even possibly crime all occur as well. I suggest this has something to do with choice, and non-choice. There may of course be other scenarios, but one will do for now.

As a Libran, I hate having to choose whether to eat an apple or an orange, even disregarding the idea of creating a universe with every choice I make. But I will usually choose one or the other, the alternative being to go hungry. Now imagine an ultra-Libran unable ever to choose between bacon ‘n’ eggs and cornflakes, roast beef and spaghetti Bolognese, ice-cream and tiramisu. They would soon die of anorexia. Hence unimportant choices can quickly snowball into a life-threatening situation where a big choice – maybe by somebody else – becomes unavoidable.

The same thing apparently happens on a bigger scale. Imagine someone witnessing a case of wrong-doing: they can blow the whistle or they can connive; they choose to do neither by disapproving in silence. Scale this up to a whole world over thousands of years: you will end up with an elite of wrongdoers going unchecked – no conspiracies involved, just one huge life-or-death choice that has become unavoidable. This is the sort of crossroads that defines what I understand by the timeline concept: myriad universes that can be catalogued together as going in a given direction, until they reach this or that cut-off point. While our myriad little apple/orange universes may be visualized as loose hay in a field, a timeline variant is like one bale of hay, and a timeline like one complete, composite haystack. When the weather gets bad, some bales in a rotting haystack may need moving to a healthy one, or an entire haystack may need rehousing under a barn.

When these large, potentially earth-shattering choices have to be made, they are the sum of all the tiny choices that were not made in a timely fashion, and which are resolved with a single yes/no answer to one overarching question, which is actually the same question that has been eluded time and again throughout the history of the given world. The outcome will depend on how far the patient has been allowed to deteriorate in persisting with a non-choice that amounts to a death wish, and on how far the patient is prepared to reject that death wish by choosing to live. However, unlike ordinary human activity where a conflict is resolved by the victor enslaving and effectively stifling the vanquished, the many worlds theory allows for a whole separate universe to be created to fit the “winners” and the “losers”. One unimaginably large living cell splitting into two.

Maybe the best human-scale analogy is battered wife syndrome, where the only viable solution, separation, is made so difficult if not impossible, by the perpetrator’s hold over the victim and/or the latter’s inability to make a clean break.

Whether one risks death alone, or as part of an epidemic, or as part of a pandemic, from the individual standpoint it is all the same personal tragedy. Similarly, whether we are talking about an event facing us individually, or our one planet, or our entire dying solar system, or something much bigger than that, for the most part we wouldn’t even have an inkling as to what level it reached. There is no way of knowing solely from our immature perspective the scale of what is going on. Dolores Cannon’s research seems like an experiential or empirical view of what might happen to Planet Earth when a delayed choice is finally made at planetary level. Michio Kaku goes much further in imagining, or theorizing, an entire universe tunnelling into another universe (Hyperspace, p.306), an event so rare – and yet bound to happen – that it has to be in an incredibly distant future – in 10^100 years! However, this incredibly distant future presupposes death from old age at every turn. But the parameter of widespread premature death suggests that it could equally well happen tomorrow if not sooner. From the perspective of eternity, it is happening “all the time”. Some of the dead universes he mentions could be very dead, the way Mars is a dead planet, or maybe the way the asteroid belt is a dead planet. Cities like Paris are built on catacombs and multiple graveyards: according to Kaku, quoting Sidney Coleman, the universe has the same foundations:
    Quote If Coleman’s purely mathematical arguments are correct, they would give hard experimental evidence that wormholes are an essential feature of all physical processes, and not just some pipe dream. It would mean that wormholes connecting our universe with an infinite number of dead universes are essential to prevent our universe from wrapping itself up into a tight, tiny ball, or from exploding outward at fantastic rates. It would mean that wormholes are the essential feature making our universe relatively stable. (Hyperspace, p.268-9),
    Hence while Kaku’s work describes cosmology on the largest scales, the Cannon view is only that same cosmological view on the smallest scale of our own backyard. The problem with Dolores Cannon would then be that she is not seeing the big picture! What we are witnessing could be one or the other, or anything in between. Kaku’s model begins with the primitive technology of planet-hopping using nuts-and-bolts spacecraft, working all the way up to tinkering with timelines and beyond. Bill Ryan himself talks about a timeline (variant) requiring a Hillary Clinton presidency from 2016-24, leading to political manoeuvring to get this timeline back on track, but to date being thwarted at every turn. What is happening here is a big choice being chopped back down into many manageable smaller enlightened choices of effective opposition. The other problem with Dolores Cannon is then that she is presenting a high-speed view of something that is going to take some time, and which therefore may not be recognizable as such. In the event of a split, both sides are going to see depopulation: a pandemic might be a handy tool to lend an air of normalcy to the whole process...

This overall picture suggests that Bill’s statement, “Meaningless and irrational. It doesn't stand up to 30 seconds of logic or rational thinking” also applies to this timeline material which he himself is presenting as valid and likely. It would also have to apply, of course, to the above 30 minutes (actually rather more) of what I like to think is rational thinking, and definitely not flat earthism…

Edit to add: for the sake of a bit of clarity, the thread referred to in my opening sentence is not this one, but another that appears to have died during ressuscitation.
    Last edited by araucaria; 21st August 2020 at 14:36.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

George (23rd August 2020), greybeard (21st August 2020), kfm27917 (22nd August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd August 2020), wondering (21st August 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

I think it is dangerous to paint oneself into a corner by stating that something is nonsense.
    In science and astronomy things are ever changing.
    Once upon a time to state that the earth revolved around the Sun would have had scorned heaped upon it.

This is why im fond of saying "May be so" I have on numerous occasions said something that later proved to be incorrect.
    My intent honest and I dont mind admitting to error -- thats how I learn and grow.

The Earth splitting into two a metaphorical or a real possibility --I dont know.
    Dolores had many clients saying more or less the same thing.

Theory one thing, fact another but for sure the population is being purposely being split at the moment.

Divide and conquer, never more true
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

araucaria (21st August 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (21st August 2020), kfm27917 (22nd August 2020), sllim11 (22nd August 2020), Soda (23rd August 2020), Wind (23rd August 2020), wondering (21st August 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

This idea of 5D is deceptive, I think what Dolores e.t.c are getting at is a paradigm shift, a move away from materialism and strict rationality. Much in the way that Rupert Sheldrake is advocating
    for a 'conscious universe'. Consider this little piece from Arthur Young, where he says 'we don't want more dimensions' - there is little evidence for a '5th dimension', but there is evidence of a shift in thinking.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

araucaria (21st August 2020), silvanelf (21st August 2020), Wind (23rd August 2020), wondering (21st August 2020)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I think the post below and following post are relevant to this discussion:
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The first 11-12 minutes of this video, posted by kfm27917 here, could be ALL about Brexit. It's very, very good indeed.

This excellent interview comes as a necessary response to my last post, thank you Bill. Man is facing extinction, yes, but while there’s life there’s hope.

My problem lies with the analogies used. It is not an evolution, he says, more of a kind of metamorphosis. The individual caterpillar is dying, and about to become a butterfly, but how did the caterpillar turn from being a species that ate and then died into one that gave back? Extinction is dying taken to the level of a whole species, and what we need to do is INVENT the next step. But where do we begin? And so on. Or he talks about a phase shift. Water has three, or apparently four, phases (see “The Fourth Phase of Water, beyond solid, liquid, and vapor” by Gerald H. Pollack). These are states of the same substance, H˛O, with different properties. Is that where we are heading? Has water always had this 4th phase? Does it have it yet; or are we waiting for its “embodiments”, as they say in the language of patents? And might it have a 5th phase?...

My own thoughts take me away from analogy to hard science – the problem being… I am not a scientist. With that proviso, let’s see how far we can go with this while staying on topic on a Brexit thread! Actually I have two science-based lines of thought I shall split into two posts.

In Dolores Cannon’s four “Convoluted Universe” books, instead of reverting to past lives, her clients regress to various states of being that seem to be out of synch with Einstein’s famous equation establishing a relationship between mass and energy. There might be an overall theory whereby E = mx, where x is variable, and so E = mc˛ would be just one formulation of that. To take an extreme case, someone recalls having been pure energy, and the equation breaks down altogether (E=m x 0, therefore E=0). Other ethereal beings would appear to express this equation with fairly low values of x. E = mc˛, where one unit of mass is equivalent to 90 billion units of energy, would be at the other extreme. In this familiar situation, with so much energy crammed in, not only do we have barely stable (radioactive) material making it easy to make bombs, but ALL matter is potentially explosive. Being ourselves also made of this matter, we are all literally human bombs, as waves of terrorism, large and small, are proving every day.

The most massive concrete example of where this leads lies in the research of the astronomer, Thomas van Flandern. After working on satellite debris, he took the orbits of all comets, asteroids etc. in the solar system, taking them backwards in time, only to discover that some ten million years ago, they were all in the same place, between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter, exactly where Bode’s law predicts a planet should be that we don’t have today. Did such a planet exist, only to explode? There is quite a bit of circumstantial evidence: flood myths, showers of live fish (see Charles Fort), the demise of Mars, which was presumably too close, and also to this day the life-threatening menace of near-earth asteroids. Since there is no natural explanation for this, we fall back on malevolent artificial use, involving knowledge of scalar physics and weaponry...

Hence my conclusion is that our human experience on planet Earth (the rest of the universe seen from here being some kind of optical illusion) is at the very limit of what is possible at the material end of the scale. Everything is volatile in the extreme, and it has nothing to do with humans per se, except inasmuch as we have signed up to test these extreme conditions. This is one reason why we are, none of us, doing too well, and need to refrain from criticizing anyone. We seem to be in one of the very densest of all possible universes. Although ourselves made of and using the lighter elements (carbon, oxygen…), we are mesmerized by the heavier atoms and molecules such as gold and diamond, uranium and plutonium. No wonder we have such a sense of doom and gloom: in one direction there is nowhere to go, just the void.

At this point, I will offer a lightish-hearted analogy of my own: the universe as one of many possible cocktails. Imagine energy is Evian water (E’) and matter is malt whisky (m’). A man may take half as much water as whisky: E’ = m’/2. He might give his old mother something weaker: E’ = m’ x 10; weaker still for the kids: E’ = m’ x 30. And if, heaven forbid, he puts a couple of drops in the baby’s bottle, you might get E’ = m’ x 90 thousand. So, reverting to Einstein’s equation, the universal cocktail contains only a homeopathic dose of the hard stuff, one part in ninety billion (c˛): much less than the pollutants in the baby’s bottle. However, in my cocktail universe, man the materialist animal (m’’) sees only matter (m’’ = m’), so his experience as an alcoholic is like trying to drink himself under the table with 15 pints of this homeopathic preparation. This is not binge drinking, or a cocktail party, more like a meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous.

Scientists maintain that they can only detect 4% of the stuff of the universe: this is hopelessly optimistic: like the couple of beers in your fridge when a hard drinker calls by, it is not going to last! So, counter-intuitively, in the face of imminent catastrophe, all of a sudden the problem facing humanity becomes minute: all that is required is that we skip the occasional drink, or add some water, have a coffee instead. If we could get that equation down just a little bit, the world would be our oyster. On the other hand, we don’t want to bring it down too far, because the value of the experiment we are in – the tastiness of the cocktail, if you will – lies precisely in the amount of energy that can be squeezed into matter. The opposite positive analogy would therefore be lacework; it takes many hours to embroider just a square inch of mostly holes, but the end result makes it extremely worthwhile, provided of course one is able to appreciate the work that was put in – to many it will just look vanishingly small and insignificant.

What does all this mean in concrete terms? That we become – ever so slightly – angelic beings. If that is still too hard to understand or aim for, it just means being just a tiny bit nicer and more tolerant towards our fellow human beings – empathy. And feeling a tiny bit lighter, less depressed, less bogged down. If you have ever emerged from depression and wondered how things could have been so bad, you will know that it takes next to nothing. What changed? A little burst of energy and effort after the apathy and inactivity. Hard work is easy and rewarding with a little practice. The shift that is about to happen (if it happens) is that easy (and that difficult), yet so unbelievable…

…And yet so finely poised. The alternative of course is to stick with our current understanding of Einstein’s equation, solely as it relates to matter. What you have to remember here is that it applies not just to the destructive force of the bomb. What happened at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was much worse than that. The chain reaction did not stop with the bomb: it spread to the whole city centre; every building and human being was caught up in the process. People’s shadows were caught on camera when they were already gone; worse than vaporized, they themselves were turned into lots more destructive energy, as were the buildings. Each of us has this hugely powerful human vehicle we simply must learn to drive. Like trying to reverse engineer a UFO, we need to start by realizing it is powered by the mind.

They say this is a planet of choice. Amid UK talk of a second (third?) referendum, the only valid referendum is the last (first?): are we collectively serious about this human experiment, or are we just playing around? At the moment, the outcome may be too close to call. One more extension would be helpful, but we need to get this done!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (23rd August 2020), kfm27917 (22nd August 2020)

9. Link to Post #105
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Edgar Cayce would be worth a look.
    He was never wrong that I know of.
    He maintained that the past future are written on the walls of the Great Pyramid.
    In brief there was the fall -- then spiritual awakening --
    One video below but there are more detailed ones.
    Chris

John Van Auken on the Great Pyramid Timeline Prophecy and the Year 2038

This has more detail

Last edited by greybeard; 21st August 2020 at 16:33.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (23rd August 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd August 2020), kfm27917 (22nd August 2020), raregem (23rd August 2020)

11. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

The proposition and the argument of the earth splitting has unfortunately got hooked on semantics as has been pointed out by various posts. I would say using the term splitting of the earth has probably been misleading although used in good faith.

It would be more accurate from a quantum perspective to talk about the creation of an additional earth, the two earths vibrating through a different resonance with each created according to the vibrational rates of the respected inhabitants. Essentially, what we have then is a version of the multiverse theory where the conditions have been created out of the intent, thoughts and desires of the individuals that form that particular collective consciousness of each earth. As has been referenced by others it's a question of frequency interpreted through dimensions and densities.

These ideas were well formulated previous to Dolores Cannon and I see her work as giving her own testimony to them.

Thinking about multiple earths in terms of a cosmic and quantum creation, this could very well be one of the most useful ways of considering karma from a collective and individual viewpoint.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (23rd August 2020), greybeard (23rd August 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd August 2020), Harmony (23rd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2020)

13. Link to Post #107
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Whatever comes about or how it comes about, it would seem that it has, perhaps, come to the point where good and evil can no longer exist together.

The Hindu believe that God incarnates, as an Avatar, from time to time to remove evil, as in the Bhagavad Gita. (Krishna)
    Divine intervention would be a good thing to my mind.

I had not realized the depth of evil, as in child trafficking and the amount of it.
    I was kind of aware but perhaps did not want to know.
    Not my personal experience.

onawah has been posting about it for a while and unfortunately I did not then enter into it.

Our current situation of being controlled etc.has brought evil of all kinds to light, to my awareness, particularly because I had a physic attack, with was extreem and frankly could have killed me if my heart was not strong.

If I needed convincing that evil was afoot then for sure this clinched it.
    This probably happened because I have been posting and sharing a lot of videos contrary to the media fear propaganda.

People need to be aware that their children may well not become parents if they opt for any vaccine.
    Depopulation part of the agenda.

So I would welcome any fair "Split" in the population.
    The late Dr David Hawkins, when asked about any separation said, more or less, that those below a certain spiritual vibration would not be comfortable in a "Heaven on Earth"

A long post for me.
    Chris

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (23rd August 2020), Harmony (23rd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2020), Peter UK (23rd August 2020), raregem (23rd August 2020)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

The problem with using a phrase like the earth splitting in two is that it implies and postulates from the start that there is only one physical earth, from a quantum perspective that isn't logical...

(think Spock)

or tenable.

The many worlds theory would account for the probability of more than one earth already being in existence and even that idea is inadequately expressed because there simply never was one solid, physical earth like object that everyone else is experiencing. The fact that we're all communicating here on this forum just suggests that there is enough of a common denominator at the moment for us to agree we have a shared reality. None of that is a guarantee that we will be sharing the same collective reality (Earth) tomorrow or at any other time.

It's not entirely removed from the notion of timelines which adds its own nuance.

There's great comfort in that idea if it's given due credence.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Anka (24th August 2020), Frank V (23rd August 2020), greybeard (23rd August 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2020), raregem (23rd August 2020), Wind (23rd August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6