+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When did you have your first synchronistic or channeled experience?

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Question When did you have your first synchronistic or channeled experience?

I don't know where to ask this one. Don't want to get in trouble for starting a thread, either. But this forum has a lot of people reading it, the spirituality forum.

To start with, when I started having supernatural experiences, I knew that I needed a teacher but have not found one. I have no spiritual mentor aside from my psychotherapist, and he seems far too cowed by real life and his fear of what he believes to waste his time coaching me or asking what I've seen.

It is a waste to lose an oracle. To receive higher knowledge and have no outlet, not even the ear of a friend -- without human contact, even the wisest sage is reduced to a madman.

There was a time that I mentioned only once here on this forum, in 2008. I was reading about Theosophy. I read a lot that night. Finally I came to a webpage with two portraits describing "ascended masters" including Koot Huumi. They looked a lot like Guru Nanak, very male -- very fierce, very colorful and alive. When I was looking at these pictures, there was a huge electrical explosion in a transformer next to my building and our whole block lost power.

What kind of thing would cause that to happen in good summer evening weather with no rain or wind? Would a discharge of power from the wrong direction cause that?

But anyway, that little bolt of lightning (Hermes) was the thing that started me on my quest of four years, my quest for knowledge of the world and the things that are hidden beyond the scope of human vision.

Unnatural/unlawful knowledge

Who was it, Pythagoras, that sacrificed the 100 bullocks to the Oracle at Delphi?
    Or was it someone more recent?
    That was how grateful those men were in ancient Greece when the gods opened up heaven and shared their wisdom with man.
    But today, there is so much knowledge being handed across the board, no one knows how to look for the diamonds anymore.

9-11 tesla technology
    Autism gmo and vaccines
    GeoEngineering and global weather
    CERN black hole weapons and japan 3/11/11
    HAARP environmental destruction
    BAE Systems and the drone program
    lambda red delivery system
    synthetic genomics
    Syria prophecy of the wheel of ezekiel
    and so many more

etc

All of those things started coming to me in 2008 but got strongest in 2011/beginning of 2012. Research ability and guessing on a computer. Either I would just KNOW what to google, or I'd find the answers on a page. It was like looking for a homing needle in a haystack.
    I think this is called clairsentience.

But Hermes is the trickster and he loves to be chased.

Bill Gates' Sulfate Aerosol Geo Engineering program:
    I figured out he was the one funding this but didn't believe it, long before Alex Jones got his hands on those papers. I am the one who put that bug in his ear to even ask about it.

There were many such stories, but the nature of some sites like that is to simply steal for profit.

That is why I came here. And please bear with my imperfections.

There isn't much of a person here left to hate if you really want to know.

One of my spirit guides bitched me out in 2008 but I will NOT share that line with you guys. it was the only time i really thought i heard a voice in my head, sitting in the bathroom and something fairly called me a loser and said "if you don't stop this, I can't use you"

and i never figured out what i was supposed to stop aside from MJ

any thoughts

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Default Re: When did you have your first synchronistic or channeled experience?

One of my vivid dreams was of me struggling up a mountain to get to a sage waiting atop for me so I could ask a vexing question. In the dream the journey took me 2/3rd of the way up and lost my footing and rolled all the way back to the starting point. Regaining composure a voice was heard that bellowed,"Look inside for the answer!". The question was where is wisdom found? Once on a path travail it only one step at a time, for you will stumble on the pot holes should you run. Oh, all paths lead to Rome eventually. IMHO

You must walk your journey and savor the struggle.

Last edited by spiritguide; 23rd December 2012 at 19:44.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Chester (24th December 2012), gooty64 (23rd December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd December 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks for that!
    I totally forgot to mention dreams.

I had a dream before Sandy hit NYC.
    I saw a 14 foot wave hit my boat in the dream. and i emailed that to my shrink!
    So he knew about it.

Well,

During Sandy, the BOUNTY went down in the storm, a woman drowned on it, and a 14 foot wave swept into the WTC site.

Can you believe it?

Dreams are powerful.
    Have you read Carl Jung's account of "SIEGFRIED MUST DIE"?
    Very interesting dream about war and Germany.

wikipedia:
    Quote Hurricane Sandy was a hurricane that devastated portions of the Caribbean and the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern United States during late October 2012, with lesser impacts in the Southeastern and Midwestern states and Eastern Canada. Sandy, classified as the eighteenth named storm and tenth hurricane of the 2012 Atlantic hurricane season, was a Category 2 storm at its peak intensity.

While it was a Category 1 storm off the coast of the Northeastern United States, the storm became the largest Atlantic hurricane on record (as measured by diameter, with winds spanning 1,100 miles (1,800 km)).[4][5] Preliminary estimates of losses due to damage and business interruption are estimated at $65.6 billion (2012 USD), which would make it the second-costliest Atlantic hurricane, behind only Hurricane Katrina. At least 253 people were killed along the path of the storm in seven countries.[6]
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 23rd December 2012 at 22:14.

5. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I forgot to mention, right before the Robert Bales massacre on 3/11/11 I could not stop thinking of mefloquine dangers and homicide/suicide.
    Literally the month of. My shrink dismissed my concerns and the next week it was on the front page of the Seattle Times.

Exactly a year prior I'd had premonitions of dead bodies in Seattle.

Robert killed 17 people after suffering a TBI and being given a controversial anti malarial.
    He was joined in June by Ian Stawicki, the coffee shop killer responsible for Cafe Racer shootings.
    Another TBI case murder.

Not to mention the Somalia troops murders, the Fort Bragg shooter, and of course, Wade Michael Page the Sikh Temple shooter.
    He was a psyops major.

I seem to really pick up on the agendas of dead people, for instance.
    Ted Gunderson studied the things I do and so did Michael Crichton.
    So did Carl Sagan.

All dead under mysterious circumstances. Cancer.
    Happens to be my sign too. lawl

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Approximately 20 years ago I had a spiritual exorcism done for me unsolicited by me but obviously something that needed to be done for me by some concerned guardians or spirit guides or what ever they are. I had been working with a spiritualist at the time, trying to get my life act together and being my own worst enemy, etc. I was told to buy this book (unnamed) and I did and and as I was reading it I had the most incredible spiritual experience where I was told secrets of life and many other things. Then as I was going home I was told that I needed to get rid of a collection of dragons that I had been building as they represented the 'not-beneficial spirit attachments' that I had that were interfering in my life and my choices. As I was unlocking my front door to go inside to pack the collection up I asked the voice if 'they would hurt me when I was getting rid of them'. And the voice told me 'no, they will not but you still need to get rid of them.' So I did, I packed everyone of them up and put them in boxes and bags (probably $5,000 worth of all sorts of dragons and mythical reptilian creatures), and put them outside to be disposed of in the morning. Then I laid down to go to sleep and something kept bothering me, trying to do something to me that I wasn't sure what it was. I fought this for hours, laying down, fighting, getting up, etc. Eventually I was overcome with fatigue and laid down, something straddled me and began a pawing or scraping motion on my chest and abdomen, very fast, lasted for at least 5 minutes, then it stopped. And then I sensed the entity on top of me look up and speak to someone else and say 'I think I got them all'. I had the sense that they were trying to help me but they weren't sure the whole mission was accomplished. It was the most incredible day of my life. My life did get better but it wasn't an overnight thing. I have never told this story before now. I have had some other really incredible interventions and things that have happened to me in my life, like the unfortunate time I met a witch (or whatever she was) in New Orleans who I believe put a curse on me that plagues me to this day, but this one remains one of the most incredible. Just wanted to share, let me know what you think.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kikidoll For This Post:

Chester (24th December 2012), Kryztian (24th December 2012), spiritguide (24th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th December 2012)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,934 times in 3,470 posts

When we went into the first Gulf War (1991?) I remember watching TV, probably CNN, and suddenly panicking, feeling that we were about to go into something dark, serious, earth shaking. My mother lived in Germany during WWII and grew up during air raid bombings and saw cities reduced to rubble. I feared something on this scale.

Then, a few thoughts popped into my head, and they didn't feel like they were mine, and that it was almost like an argument between two people talking about what would happen in the future. Basically they said that the war wouldn't be that big a deal, that it would end soon, but it wouldn't really end and there would be more events in the future. I think I wanted to know how long the current situation would last (I didn't get an answer) and when future events would happen. I started hearing years: 2001, 2003, 2007.

Well 2001 was 9/11 and the invasion of Afghanistan, 2003 was 2nd Iraq invasion. When 2007 came around, I was quite scared, even though I had kind of suppressed the memory of this "conversation in my head" yet I had the sense something bad would happen that year. I don't think it did, other than letting fear of prophesy come true get a hold of me.

Never really got a message like that again, which is probably a good thing.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Chester (24th December 2012), spiritguide (24th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th December 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

That is incredible (not in the bad way) -- I don't know how to add to that!!! kikidoll.

Except to say, wow i am envious!

edit: still reading next person!!

Kryztian that makes me feel better to know!
    I've had that SAME feeling in front of the devices. TV.

Very very weird stuff, so to speak.
    About the war and the things that go with it.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 24th December 2012 at 04:48.

11. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    I don't know where to ask this one. Don't want to get in trouble for starting a thread, either. But this forum has a lot of people reading it, the spirituality forum.

To start with, when I started having supernatural experiences, I knew that I needed a teacher but have not found one. I have no spiritual mentor aside from my psychotherapist, and he seems far too cowed by real life and his fear of what he believes to waste his time coaching me or asking what I've seen.

It is a waste to lose an oracle. To receive higher knowledge and have no outlet, not even the ear of a friend -- without human contact, even the wisest sage is reduced to a madman.

There was a time that I mentioned only once here on this forum, in 2008. I was reading about Theosophy. I read a lot that night. Finally I came to a webpage with two portraits describing "ascended masters" including Koot Huumi. They looked a lot like Guru Nanak, very male -- very fierce, very colorful and alive. When I was looking at these pictures, there was a huge electrical explosion in a transformer next to my building and our whole block lost power.

What kind of thing would cause that to happen in good summer evening weather with no rain or wind? Would a discharge of power from the wrong direction cause that?

But anyway, that little bolt of lightning (Hermes) was the thing that started me on my quest of four years, my quest for knowledge of the world and the things that are hidden beyond the scope of human vision.

Unnatural/unlawful knowledge

Who was it, Pythagoras, that sacrificed the 100 bullocks to the Oracle at Delphi?
    Or was it someone more recent?
    That was how grateful those men were in ancient Greece when the gods opened up heaven and shared their wisdom with man.
    But today, there is so much knowledge being handed across the board, no one knows how to look for the diamonds anymore.

9-11 tesla technology
    Autism gmo and vaccines
    GeoEngineering and global weather
    CERN black hole weapons and japan 3/11/11
    HAARP environmental destruction
    BAE Systems and the drone program
    lambda red delivery system
    synthetic genomics
    Syria prophecy of the wheel of ezekiel
    and so many more

etc

All of those things started coming to me in 2008 but got strongest in 2011/beginning of 2012. Research ability and guessing on a computer. Either I would just KNOW what to google, or I'd find the answers on a page. It was like looking for a homing needle in a haystack.
    I think this is called clairsentience.

But Hermes is the trickster and he loves to be chased.

Bill Gates' Sulfate Aerosol Geo Engineering program:
    I figured out he was the one funding this but didn't believe it, long before Alex Jones got his hands on those papers. I am the one who put that bug in his ear to even ask about it.

There were many such stories, but the nature of some sites like that is to simply steal for profit.

That is why I came here. And please bear with my imperfections.

There isn't much of a person here left to hate if you really want to know.

One of my spirit guides bitched me out in 2008 but I will NOT share that line with you guys. it was the only time i really thought i heard a voice in my head, sitting in the bathroom and something fairly called me a loser and said "if you don't stop this, I can't use you"

and i never figured out what i was supposed to stop aside from MJ

any thoughts
    Hi, it has been my experience that these types of "intelligences" work within the electrical field (at least). They can "pretend" to be what is known as "ascended masters" and I caution you about these types of conclusions. They are masterful at deception though I cannot be sure what motivates them to do what I experienced.

From third parties who I have contacted in relation to these entities that appear to have a clue, these "beings" may actually be "artificial" in that they are not infused with a component we know as "soul" and they may simply be creations of thought by Spirit beings yet are not Spirit beings themselves. Look up what "golems" are.

It is easy to fall into the trap that "you" are a special being that has been "chosen" by this amazing manifestation of intelligence (amazing in that it can know your thoughts and respond to a target being like me or you via a manifestation within your observed reality such that you might conclude your are communicating directly with "God" or some "divine being" or an "angel" or, when the stuff goes weird, a "demon" or even "satan" itself.

So play with these types of entities all you may want but maintain full discernment and most important, maintain your sovereignty.

It is my strongest opinion that if you are involved in any way with alcohol and/or drugs, the entity has a greater chance of getting the best of you. I share that from the heart of someone who did battle for over 48 years with a Horus-Ra entity and it nearly (truly) cost me my life, which actually isn't such a big thing but would have been a total, utter waste and would have unnecessarily upset the lives of innocent loved ones.

"You" cannot be harmed (again my opinion) because what is "you" that is real only makes sense to be immune from harm if your creator is benevolent. having said that, "you" can still fall into abysses which might take many lifetimes (and perhaps many soul reincarnations) to spin out of. Why waste time with that sort of folly?

Anyways, you are your best teacher.

If you do find a bona-fide teacher, that teacher will likely be learning far more than you until the day you pass that teacher up (which usually happens) and you become the teacher.

There is a life beyond the teacher/student dynamic I call graduation into full blown self reliance... yes, you will still meet masters that are further along in some respects than yourself, but you will always be your own decider.

Love to You and enjoy this stage of your journey... it can be quite fun.

Oh, and consider saving your money with regards to the "shrink" as they are generally (not always) schooled within a tiny box of actual understanding and can hold one like you back. Perhaps not in your case as I haven't met the shrink, but in 99 out of 100 cases, this is the case.

kikidoll - awesome story - thanks for sharing that.
    Last edited by Chester; 24th December 2012 at 08:17.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Kryztian (24th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Justoneman, I wanted to thank you because you addressed some things I didn't mention!
    And more!

But about electricity, yes, I agree -- it IS the weird. To a degree! And about the entities. I am not sure what to say, if there even WAS "someone" or "some thing!" trying to speak.

Messengers such as we discuss might be temporary intelligences, do you think that could be?
    Like a particle traveling through the atmosphere is temporary to our locale. The Angelos particle. lol.

I think my shrink is very concerned that a certain substance is allowing what he called (laughing is ok) a "familiar spirit of verbal abuse" to use me.
    What do you think of that one? I tend to believe him because speech is so intrinsic to life and I don't use mine properly.
    He says my usage is a gateway and that I am ready to use a different gate. But I don't understand him very well.
    Besides I showed up blazed and now he is considered divesting himself of my various charms. hehe XD
    Maybe I signed something "love" instead of "sincerely" or something like that. Who can know?

About the "ascended masters" -- I tend to agree with you there too. But something certainly happened, I just don't know what it was.
    And the sad thing is, I didn't obey very much at all (fail!). Not a good way to entertain angels is it?

Some of my "psychic" activity has occurred before mass murders and fires.

Did I tell you what happened to me the day of the Wade Michael Page shooting? Something came to me that day while I was under the influence.
    While his story was beginning to hit the news after the Sikh Temple Massacre, I was busy in my bedroom drawing a picture.
    It showed a grim reaper figure standing below the quisling nazi cross, holding in his hands a scythe, and on his shoulder was the edge of the sun.
    The frame of the picture (I drew around the man) looked like the barrel of a gun with the cross making the sight.

Well, when Wade was identified, there were pictures of him in front of/below a Quisling sun cross,
    he had a sun/quisling tattoo on his shoulder, had worn that symbol along with the swastika, had killed with a weapon that ended up being a gun.

Before the world famous SOUKH in Syria burned, I wrote an article about the burning heart, Hashem's words of fire, and the altar of the heart.
    Well one week later, a man named Hashem spoke from Syria and said "It is not the city that is burning, it is my heart that is burning as well". (cnn)

About electrical intelligences: what if humans created them and we are also responsible for them somehow?
    Have you seen the movie PI? A young man brings a computer to life by forcing it to calculate pi. that to me makes him the creator of the thing.
    Creator is father!

Archetypes/invokations can be very dangerous by the way, as is casting curses.

Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 24th December 2012 at 15:53.

+ Reply to Thread