Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Seduced into inaction

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Default Re: Seduced into inaction

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    Please tell what actions you are taking now, and what do you suggest?
    MargueriteBee, I'll be writing about my recent endeavors in the near future. I will link back to here then.

Phoenix

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)
    My point here is simply that we can talk about planting an apple tree all day, but we need to actually go out and do the sowing.

No amount of discussion and/or meditation will plant and in turn reap us apples.

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    There are certain things in the real world that are no longer possible to anyone participating in such discussions.
    We are each the makers of our 'real world.' What is no longer possible? IMO, anything is possible.

Phoenix
    Sure, I've planted a few myself without any talking. What civilized discussion does is precisely to encourage people to go out with a spade rather than a gun. What is no longer possible? Many of the deplorable things that we humans can get up to

3. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Youniverse (28th December 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

We are suckered into 99% discussion and 1% action. Let us get off our butts and TAKE ACTION. We need ACTION more than meditating in the forest right now. Both are good, but we are out of balance.
    It is difficult to fully take action unless we fully understand how to exactly render the solution.

Kind of like asking a home owner to get out and fix his leaky roof when he has no clue of what to do or how to fix it.

We are talking about a system of brain washing and control that dates back all the way to the Pharaohs.

It is not easy for the slaves of the plantation to easily walk off the plantation because the slave owners have big guns and a lot of military to enforce their will upon the slaves.

Awareness is the first stage.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Freed Fox (28th December 2012), Gardener (28th December 2012), Holly Lindin (26th December 2012), Phoenix (26th December 2012), Youniverse (26th December 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

We are suckered into 99% discussion and 1% action. Let us get off our butts and TAKE ACTION. We need ACTION more than meditating in the forest right now. Both are good, but we are out of balance.

Agreed! But let's not get too presumptious or ignorant of the effects simply being 'aware' has upon the populace. If you need evidence there are even quantum physicists that can provide it. That being said, since we are here in a dualistic and relative realm as well, I am all for 'right' action when required. Yes balance is good.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th December 2012), Freed Fox (28th December 2012), Phoenix (26th December 2012), Vitalux (26th December 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Eckhart Tolle, in speaking about the 'New Earth,' said there will be those that are best suited to meditation/prayer, keepers of consciousness, and those better suited to action, the 'builders' or 'creators.' In essence we are all creators so both are needed as was said.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th December 2012), Freed Fox (28th December 2012), greybeard (26th December 2012), Holly Lindin (26th December 2012), Marikins (28th December 2012), Ol' Roy (30th December 2012), Phoenix (26th December 2012), Vitalux (26th December 2012), Wind (26th December 2012)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    It is difficult to fully take action unless we fully understand how to exactly render the solution.

Kind of like asking a home owner to get out and fix his leaky roof when he has no clue of what to do or how to fix it.

We are talking about a system of brain washing and control that dates back all the way to the Pharaohs.

It is not easy for the slaves of the plantation to easily walk off the plantation because the slave owners have big guns and a lot of military to enforce their will upon the slaves.

Awareness is the first stage.
    Yes exactly! It sounds like to me, that there just may be enough individuals now that are aware enough to take action or whatever means are necessary. Though of course, sometimes inaction 'speaks louder.' Often it is our impatience that makes it seem like nothing is happening and therefore action MUST be taken immediately. If we are not careful, our urgency to take action may hinder or even erase consistent effort already underway. I'm not saying a sense of urgency is not useful for many problems, I feel it a lot. I just like to make sure I'm being prudent as well.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th December 2012), Holly Lindin (26th December 2012), Phoenix (26th December 2012), Vitalux (26th December 2012)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Well I took action, both spiritually and as part of my 3D responsibility, but I find that most people would rather talk about it instead of being a part of the solution. I posted an extremely important thread with science to back what I'm saying, and yet I see several who have thanked your post and have yet to be on my thread or acknowledge it...why is that? You cannot fix these problems with systems and as I keep saying, show me the science that demonstrates where systems will fix this mess. Show Me The Science! If you notice on that thread, no one as brought up any argument to what I've said, which I would gladly accept if they could prove a better way. This mess will not be fixed until we as a species strengthen our spirituality.

So before anyone comes up with another 3D solution, ask yourself, has it been done in the past? Why did it fail? And why do we keep insisting to treat the same problems with the same solutions all the time....cause it isn't working.....So why do we keep repeating the same methods over and over again expecting different results? This is a battle of frequencies and I get tired of people complaining about the problems and yet when someone posts a very valid solution, there is little attention given as most would rather focus on gloom, doom and drama. Seriously.....we are our worst enemies, no doubt. And for those who understand, it's a good thing we are living in an illusion, which is why I have to laugh, because this reality down here can be absolutely ridiculous. If you want to be the solution you have to "live the solution", and the science is there to support what I'm saying. If you want to get out of 3D, then quit enforcing 3D concepts that end up being taken over and used against you. If you want out of the matrix, quit enforcing the belief systems that keep you within it.

I've given you the foundation in "The Solution" thread, it's up to you to understand, share and implement within your own reality. When enough continue, then and only then will our reality change and "The Solution" will take shape in a manner in which we can all live in harmony.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-You-On-Board
    Last edited by we-R-one; 27th December 2012 at 06:51.

13. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

God, I definitely need more meditating in the forest and less time staring at this stupid screen. Then after I am done meditating in the forest, I hope to have the clarity of mind to make my actions count the most it can.

What needs to happen is less keyboard warrior-ing. And more living the life we want to live and living it from the present moment, rather than the one that is subtly dictated to us while we agree out of convenience.

We need to start acting with choices as opposed to decisions:

I explained this concept completely here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post571337

Ok, so I took a quick break, I think I have ADD or somethign and can't keep things for long ...

Anyways, so based on what I wrote in the previous post, I think the "fight" has to be brought to the masses -- we need to work with them. Why? Because without them the "elite's" funding and power do not exist. If we remove the control over the masses from the equation -- that is goal. Remember it is still the same goal that we had when we wanted to fight or try to remove them from power, but while we are all programmed to believe that that method is the only solution, it has never properly worked in all history, temporarily at best, but because the actual control structure is inside our minds, all they have to do is activate that at a later time.

The solution I am implementing is to give people tools to break down this mechanism inside their minds, so that the can learn to alleviate within their minds the two main mechanisms of control -- Fear and Reasons. Why am I doing this? Because I have been studying this problem for 15 years, my occupation is problem solving and implementing solutions -- I get paid fairly well for the skill I have, I have examined all the possibilities, I have examined carefully this whole mechanism and how it works, and it is of my firm opinion that only a shift in perception is required to reveal this mechanism and free people from doing the elite's bidding. This is integral to the solution in that without it -- there will never be a solution other than those implemented by the elite themselves to satisfy you of a larger fear, or at best, their ways will return because we are their "enablers".

I used shop with a fear of spending too much money. No I shop completely regardless of how much I spend. No more fear of poverty -- that is a control mechanism of theirs. I now buyh almost exclusively local and/or organic foods and ya, it does cost more. But guess what? The food is higher quality with more nutrients and my family will eat less -- I have already noticed this. My fear was mostly unfounded.

I used to fear sickness. I spent a lot of money on supplements and would go to the doctor whenever I got a cold / flu etc. Now, I eat decently, take a multi and a couple other things, and when I get cold or flu -- no drugs at all. No flu shots.

So after I alleviated some of my fears, I ...

-Don't buy GMOs if I can help it.
    -Don't buy foods saturated in big Chemical concoctions.
    -Don't buy drugs unless I REALLY need it to live / remedy

Just these three small choices -- all previous profits to the fund the "elite" programs like Monsanto -- I no longer contribute to. The funny thing is I did this quite a long time ago -- before I even started hearing about the horror stories of Monsanto. So why did I make these changes.? They happened naturally and automatically after I started "choosing" with love, instead of 'reacting" with fear. I decided I loved myself and my body enough that I wanted to make these choices.

Now many people WANT to make these choice but do not -- those people still are driven by fear .. it obvious. Fear is the paralyzing force that prevents you from making a proper choice, and it must be eliminated from the place it was never supposed to be (in the forefront of our minds for selection basing -- it is valid as an occasional personal survival tool only)

I have posted in a few places the difference between a choice and a decision -- this distinction is important because you can look at what you are selecting and determine if it is a choice in love or a decision in fear - so subtle a difference, most would write off the whole concept and many do, but so profound the implications of this tiny shift in perception, it alone can make the difference between being controlled or having true freedom ...

The distinction between a "choice" and a "decision" and how to break the control mechanism implanted into our minds and manipulated by the "elite" ...

CHOICE: To select after consideration
    DECISION: To select based on a consideration

such a tiny subtle difference with such grand implications.

A - "Choose .... "

A - "Why did you choose that?"
    B - "I chose that because .... <insert reason here> "

A - "So based on that consideration you selected .... <insert selection>?"
    B - "Yes that was my choice"

A - "Look at the definitions again -- that was a decision based on a reason was it not? Not a choice."
    B - "I guess it was, Ok this time I'll choose ... I choose <insert selection>"

A - "Why did you choose that?"
    B - "I chose that because .. oh wait ... you got me, it's not a choice if I use a 'because', is it?"

A - "Exactly! A choice is a selection not based on any consideration, but merely a selection with all considerations in mind, but the choice is made from what you love and what you really want, often despite all the considerations"
    B - "So if I make selections based on the considerations, then I am merely being a pawn to pre-established 'Reasons' that may not even be my own?"

A - "Yes, that is correct, you cannot have true freedom while all your selections are tied to pre-existing reasons, in that state you exist as a follower of 'reason' and can be easily manipulated. All one has to do is convince you of a reason via any method (fear, lies, spins, 'statistics', religion, media, social pressure, etc), and they can control how you select. This is the current state of the relationship between the Earth's 'elite' and the working class."

Be Un-Reasonable! Shift as much of your selection making away from being "decisions" and toward being genuine "choices". 99% of the people on earth are fooled into believing they are making choices with their 'free will'. Nothing could be further from the truth. This is in part due to the lost distinction between what is a "Choice" and what is a "Decision" -- most people would not have that distinction, and lost with that distinction is their true freedom of "Choice"

Become unpredictable and unreasonable, besides, who needs the stress? All is Well! Choose well! Whatever you choose will be far grander than the selections your are forced into settling on to alleviate the fear that drives "reasons". I promise you this, just think about it for a minute ... As small children we all still knew how to "choose", until that is, we were taught to select by "reason" only.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 26th December 2012 at 22:50.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Freed Fox (28th December 2012), Holly Lindin (26th December 2012), modwiz (27th December 2012), TargeT (26th December 2012), Youniverse (28th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #29
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote de·cide/dɪˈsaɪd/ Show Spelled [dih-sahyd] Show IPA verb, de·cid·ed, de·cid·ing.
    verb (used with object)
    1. to solve or conclude (a question, controversy, or struggle) by giving victory to one side: The judge decided the case in favor of the plaintiff.
    2. to determine or settle (something in dispute or doubt): to decide an argument.
    3. to bring (a person) to a decision; persuade or convince: The new evidence decided him.
    verb (used without object)
    4. to settle something in dispute or doubt: The judge decided in favor of the plaintiff.
    5. to make a judgment or determine a preference; come to a conclusion.
    vrs

Quote choice/tʃɔɪs/ Show Spelled [chois] Show IPA noun, adjective, choic·er, choic·est.
    noun
    1. an act or instance of choosing; selection: Her choice of a computer was made after months of research. His parents were not happy with his choice of friends.
    2. the right, power, or opportunity to choose; option: The child had no choice about going to school.
    3. the person or thing chosen or eligible to be chosen: This book is my choice. He is one of many choices for the award.
    4. an alternative: There is another choice.
    5. an abundance or variety from which to choose: a wide choice of candidates.

yes... Choosing over deciding; this reminds me of the recent election cycle we endured here in the US.. we were to DECIDE between the lesser of two evils; I CHOOSE not to participate.

the inflection of the word choice is very important, grammar is the key to linguistic magics and I very much like the focus you brought on these two words.

Choice seems to be the far superior concept.

Though even in choosing, we have an element of "decide", so care is needed.

Quote choose/tʃuz/ Show Spelled [chooz] Show IPA verb, chose; cho·sen or ( Obsolete ) chose; choos·ing.
    verb (used with object)
    1. to select from a number of possibilities; pick by preference: She chose Sunday for her departure.
    2. to prefer or decide (to do something): He chose to run for election.
    3. to want; desire.
    4. (especially in children's games) to contend with (an opponent) to decide, as by odd or even, who will do something: I'll choose you to see who gets to bat first.
    the righteous path always has pitfalls, else it would not be the righteous path.
    Last edited by TargeT; 26th December 2012 at 21:01.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DeDukshyn (26th December 2012), Holly Lindin (26th December 2012), modwiz (27th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote de·cide/dɪˈsaɪd/ Show Spelled [dih-sahyd] Show IPA verb, de·cid·ed, de·cid·ing.
    verb (used with object)
    1. to solve or conclude (a question, controversy, or struggle) by giving victory to one side: The judge decided the case in favor of the plaintiff.
    2. to determine or settle (something in dispute or doubt): to decide an argument.
    3. to bring (a person) to a decision; persuade or convince: The new evidence decided him.
    verb (used without object)
    4. to settle something in dispute or doubt: The judge decided in favor of the plaintiff.
    5. to make a judgment or determine a preference; come to a conclusion.
    vrs

Quote choice/tʃɔɪs/ Show Spelled [chois] Show IPA noun, adjective, choic·er, choic·est.
    noun
    1. an act or instance of choosing; selection: Her choice of a computer was made after months of research. His parents were not happy with his choice of friends.
    2. the right, power, or opportunity to choose; option: The child had no choice about going to school.
    3. the person or thing chosen or eligible to be chosen: This book is my choice. He is one of many choices for the award.
    4. an alternative: There is another choice.
    5. an abundance or variety from which to choose: a wide choice of candidates.

yes... Choosing over deciding; this reminds me of the recent election cycle we endured here in the US.. we were to DECIDE between the lesser of two evils; I CHOOSE not to participate.

the inflection of the word choice is very important, grammar is the key to linguistic magics and I very much like the focus you brought on these two words.

Choice seems to be the far superior concept.

Though even in choosing, we have an element of "decide", so care is needed.

Quote choose/tʃuz/ Show Spelled [chooz] Show IPA verb, chose; cho·sen or ( Obsolete ) chose; choos·ing.
    verb (used with object)
    1. to select from a number of possibilities; pick by preference: She chose Sunday for her departure.
    2. to prefer or decide (to do something): He chose to run for election.
    3. to want; desire.
    4. (especially in children's games) to contend with (an opponent) to decide, as by odd or even, who will do something: I'll choose you to see who gets to bat first.
    the righteous path always has pitfalls, else it would not be the righteous path.
    Ever notice that "Spelling" is both a magic term and linguistic term No accident!!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Gardener (28th December 2012), Holly Lindin (26th December 2012), modwiz (27th December 2012), TargeT (26th December 2012), Youniverse (28th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Well I took action, both spiritually and as part of my 3D responsibility, but I find that most people would rather talk about it instead of being a part of the solution. I posted an extremely important thread with science to back what I'm saying, and yet I see several who have thanked your post and have yet to be on my thread or acknowledge it...why is that? You cannot fix these problems with systems and as I keep saying, show me the science that demonstrates where systems will fix this mess. Show Me The Science! If you notice on that thread, no one as brought up any argument to what I've said, which I would gladly accept if they could prove a better way. This mess will not be fixed until we as a species strengthen our spirituality.

So before anyone comes up with another 3D solution, ask yourself, has it been done in the past? Why did it fail? And why do we keep insisting to treat the same problems with the same solutions all the time....cause it isn't working.....So why do we keep repeating the same methods over and over again expecting different results? This is a battle of frequencies and I get tired of people complaining about the problems and yet when someone posts a very valid solution, there is little attention given as most would rather focus on gloom, doom and drama. Seriously.....we are our worst enemies, no doubt. And for those who understand, it's a good thing we are living in an illusion, which is why I have to laugh, because this reality down here can be absolutely ridiculous. If you want to be the solution you have to "live the solution", and the science is there to support what I'm saying. If you want to get out of 3D, then quit enforcing 3D concepts that end up being taken over and used against you. If you want out of the matrix, quit enforcing the belief systems that keep you within it.

I've given you the foundation in "The Solution" thread, it's up to you to understand, share and implement within your own reality. When enough continue, then and only then will our reality change and "The Solution" will take shape in a manner in which we can all live in harmony.

I read some of the thread you started. Everything I read rang true to me, so no arguments there. You are right of course, the only way out of this big mess is through the spirit, not structures that inevitably fail. There are still several people(with all due respect and love) on this forum that think the spirit world or metaphysics is a nice idea or a cool idea, and at the end of the day go right back to materialistic thinking. As you know, the 'right' things will manifest in the 3d realm once enough people consciously create from within.

In all fairness to those that propose more 'tangible' solutions, there have been many great ideas that have simply never been tried. We hear many different explanations for why they haven't been tried. One could say it all starts from awareness. You get enough momentum and power built up on an energy level and the openness to trying those very practical and sensible solutions comes from all sectors of the 3d realm.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

DeDukshyn (27th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Youniverse (here)

I read some of the thread you started. Everything I read rang true to me, so no arguments there. You are right of course, the only way out of this big mess is through the spirit, not structures that inevitably fail. There are still several people(with all due respect and love) on this forum that think the spirit world or metaphysics is a nice idea or a cool idea, and at the end of the day go right back to materialistic thinking. As you know, the 'right' things will manifest in the 3d realm once enough people consciously create from within.

In all fairness to those that propose more 'tangible' solutions, there have been many great ideas that have simply never been tried. We hear many different explanations for why they haven't been tried. One could say it all starts from awareness. You get enough momentum and power built up on an energy level and the openness to trying those very practical and sensible solutions comes from all sectors of the 3d realm.
    I get a little frustrated with these types of arguments as well, I choose to see things this way ...

Physical work and Spiritual work are not separated, yet they are not the same either. When a person starts to get serious about their spiritual work, the insights gained by "meditating in the forest" (or whatever), must be put into action to be "actualized" else the spiritual concepts themselves are more or less just good ideas and stay that way,

Granted, that said, the physical work of the person who works mostly with Spirit may be different than one who works strictly in physical work. These differences and reactions to it highlight the levels of intolerance for anything but what we personally think is "right".

The physical work a spiritual person does will be on a personal level, making people smile, giving, sharing, expressing love, praying, meditating, etc. People who work primarily on the physical front, believe this is ineffective, and express their intolerance to it. There was a study done, not long ago, on the coordinated effects of meditating for peace, the results were astounding, and indisputable; the key was mass coordinated effort. If anyone wants to look for this study, I believe it was related to middle east violence - Israel / Palestine in particular and took place of quite some period of time. If one's spiritual beliefs do not line up with one's actions, they are ineffective.

On the flip side, if this world is to get back on track we need "troops" so to speak, real people doing their job to change what they can from inside the system. Let's take lawyers and judges for example, chances are they won't be the epitome of spirituality due to the nature of their jobs, life choices, but they can certainly contribute to the change that is needed, subtly within their areas of employment.

Every person is on a different level of understanding and has a different role to play out in regards to their contributions. The frustrating part I find is when people can't be tolerant to they ways and beliefs of others, for it is due to ignorance.

I'll be willing to bet if you polled people on their contributions to the change this planet needs, and then profiled them spiritually motivated vs physically motivated, the results would be amusing

My 2 cents

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Muzz (27th December 2012), Youniverse (28th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

Quote There was a study done, not long ago, on the coordinated effects of meditating for peace, the results were astounding, and indisputable; the key was mass coordinated effort. If anyone wants to look for this study

EFFECTS OF GROUP PRACTICE OF THE TRANSCENDENTAL MEDITATION PROGRAM ON PREVENTING VIOLENT CRIME IN WASHINGTON, D.C.: RESULTS OF THE NATIONAL DEMONSTRATION PROJECT, JUNE–JULY 1993

I agree with you DeDukshyn nothing is separated. For me it isn't an either or situation, it is how to combine the spiritual and physical in ones life in a meaningful and productive way. I dont have the ultimate answer to that but its one of the main reasons I am here on Avalon.
    Last edited by Muzz; 27th December 2012 at 23:34.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

DeDukshyn (28th December 2012), Gardener (28th December 2012), modwiz (28th December 2012), Phoenix (29th December 2012), Youniverse (28th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

the popular press takes a shot at that particular study and act, every now and then (The DC meditation) as they want to be sure that the masses have their escape clearly written everywhere. to prevent rumination and then action, of course.

It is also a consideration that those who attempt, directly and really do take a shot and motivating people, as in motivating masses..usually suffer death or attempts on their lives, in about 24-48 hours.

This should not discourage, as....this illustrates how fragile their control is.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (28th December 2012), DeDukshyn (28th December 2012), eaglespirit (28th December 2012), Gardener (28th December 2012), modwiz (28th December 2012), Muzz (28th December 2012), Youniverse (28th December 2012)

27. Link to Post #35
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

There is nothing to coordinate. Taking a good hard look at how we support, or don't, the system is what is required. There are some of us who lead lives that, multiplied by a factor of X, would collapse the system. The kingdom is at hand. Hands are in pockets or grasping onto something that supports the system and disempowers the grasper.

It is not about inaction but wrong action. I'll save my breath and shut up now.

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Hey DeDukshyn, thanks for your breakdown of the difference between choice and decision. I found it helpful and interesting. What you said there sounds similar to the idea or choosing to be happy, for example, rather than waiting for some external stimulus to decide how you will feel that day. I've personally had a lot of success with this, like waking up in the morning and saying to myself I'm going to have a great day! Consequently, more times than not I do. Though I believe what you're saying goes even deeper. There have been many saints, sages, masters, and the like that have emphasized the teaching that belief comes first, than what we percieve comes next. This may sound like a stretch from the choose/decide analogy, but is it really? If one chooses to be courageous with all their heart and earnestness, than no experience, even the most dire, can change the fact that they were courageous. So when we've 'chosen' to be this or that, we've set into motion the laws of the universe. This is pure creation.

I totally agree that spirituality/action go hand in hand. When I looked back at my earlier post I realized how it could have been understood as saying that action is unimportant or less important than spirituality. Action is pure creation and emotion is energy in motion, so when we combine the two we have something very powerful. For instance, if I told you I wanted to change the world because the elites are oppressing the masses and this is unfair. Even though a bit of emotion is involved here, it is somewhat of an abstract statement. Now, if I told you that I 'choose' to change the world because the thought of my son, whom I love deeply, growing up in a world so filled with violence, hate, and fear seems unbearable to me, now we're getting to some real emotion. If you want to take away the 'because' than we are left with 'I am' or 'I am love'. I LOVE, therefore certain actions are necessary.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

DeDukshyn (28th December 2012), modwiz (28th December 2012)

30. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    There is nothing to coordinate. Taking a good hard look at how we support, or don't, the system is what is required. There are some of us who lead lives that, multiplied by a factor of X, would collapse the system. The kingdom is at hand. Hands are in pockets or grasping onto something that supports the system and disempowers the grasper.

It is not about inaction but wrong action. I'll save my breath and shut up now.
    Please, I ask you to not 'shut up' for fear that your viewpoint will be ridiculed. I seek to understand.

It is not so simple as some say to just execute non-compliance within the system. That is too severe and abrupt. Most people are too entrenched in this system that one cannot survive just a full on non-compliance crusade.

Think of it this way. There is a man named Carl Wilkens. During the genocide in Rwanda in 1994 he was faced with the decision to go along with the other Americans to safety or stay with his friends and do what he can. He was the only American to stay behind during the 3 months of hell. During that time, he did not pick up arms and attack the murderers, he did not give up... he DID however do what he could. That is a true hero, in any circumstance, doing what he can. Now, Carl participated in a transition from fear and death to love and life. He befriended the murderers, and used their facilities to hide medicine in their refrigerators to be brought to orphans that desperately needed them. He directly used the circumstances given to him, all the while withdrawing his compliance as much as possible in order to further the transition

This aligns with the film, Thrive, where they discuss that a multi-stage transition needs to take place in order for us to get where we want. The Venus Project, whether you agree with there philosophies or not, refer to a massive shift before new social norms can take place in place of the old.

I respect your feelings modwiz, please share your insights.

Phoenix

31. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

A fundamental question for anyone who seeks to change themselves and then in turn change everything:

If I am born in a place where I must drive to the store to obtain food, or perish, is it wrong for me to support the corrupt oil and gas industry?

Is it wrong to know that they are corrupt and still give them my energy (money)? I must use gas though, at the moment, to survive. Is that wrong?

If I know all this, and do nothing about it, paralyzed by fear then I deserve the circumstances that have been handed to me, however harsh that is.
    If I know all this and am working towards a better future for myself, growing along the way then I will transcend the present circumstances handed to me, no matter what.

In turn, my circumstances will be what I want, more love and peace, growth. Then unconsciously the circumstances for others around me will be bettered, and the more I serve others, the more I grow. The more I grow, the more consciousness grows. When consciousness grows, the thoughts, emotions and actions that come from the absence of consciousness will disappear.

32. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

hi we-R-one!

thanks for your careful time and effort to put together that thread and then connect it here. I took 3 hours to take in your work, and I feel it is very much related to my thread here.

I feel that my meaning of action does not oppose the process of first being heart centered. In fact, being heart centered and having the right intention must happen before any action is taken, because we must be creating from the heart if we intend to manifest love in our reality.

Therefore any action that is taken will be the creating and carrying out of love and we can be the antenna's for projecting that wisdom outwards.

It is great how synchronicity works. For me, I never really thought my name fit. Until one day I came across the name Jace and I loved it, even though I didn't know what it meant. I decided to name my firstborn Jace when that day came. Then later on my curiosity made me look up what the name meant, and low and behold it means healer, or heart-healer. So I assumed it as my nickname and I love it!

Jace

33. Link to Post #40
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

hi we-R-one!

thanks for your careful time and effort to put together that thread and then connect it here. I took 3 hours to take in your work, and I feel it is very much related to my thread here.

I feel that my meaning of action does not oppose the process of first being heart centered. In fact, being heart centered and having the right intention must happen before any action is taken, because we must be creating from the heart if we intend to manifest love in our reality.

Therefore any action that is taken will be the creating and carrying out of love and we can be the antenna's for projecting that wisdom outwards.

It is great how synchronicity works. For me, I never really thought my name fit. Until one day I came across the name Jace and I loved it, even though I didn't know what it meant. I decided to name my firstborn Jace when that day came. Then later on my curiosity made me look up what the name meant, and low and behold it means healer, or heart-healer. So I assumed it as my nickname and I love it!

Jace
    Thank you Phoenix for taking the time to read "The Solution" thread. I know it takes a long time, but it's so important for people to understand which is why I wanted to put the idea to paper in a simplistic format so all could follow and understand. There are many threads that are coinciding with that thread. Why? Because several of us are coming to the same conclusion! The beauty of this and worth recognizing is that these are organic experiences that say to me, this is the proper direction! It will not be an overnight fix and has been a long journey in the making, but I see things on a daily basis taking place that's related to that thread and it's not a coincidence.

I'm so pleased to see you say this:

"In fact, being heart centered and having the right intention must happen before any action is taken, because we must be creating from the heart if we intend to manifest love in our reality."

As it says you understand! I couldn't have said it any better and your thought in words was exactly what I was hoping many would come to understand. The systems that are currently in place have been usurped to be used against us, so I see no point in further development till we get the spirituality of the human race up to par. So glad you get it.......so glad!

PS love the story of your name! Nothing is by coincidence....you are experiencing intelligent design- I have had similar situations with names in which you are referring.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2