+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Patrick Geryl removes all his 2012 videos

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,716 times in 388 posts

Default Patrick Geryl removes all his 2012 videos

Im waiting to hear from people like Patrick Geryl and others and see what they have to say now. I know somwhere theres a BIG sale on end of the world gear.
    All of Patrick Geryl videos have been "removed by user"
    2012 New Predictions
    http://www.howtosurvive2012.com/htm_night/impre_02.htm
    Ok the jokes over bring back the constitution

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

bennycog (25th December 2012), Cidersomerset (24th December 2012), Gemeos (25th December 2012), Hervé (25th December 2012), Lazlo (24th December 2012), M6* (25th December 2012), MorningSong (24th December 2012), RMorgan (24th December 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (25th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Patrick Geryl removes all his 2012 videos

-------

My thanks to baddbob for this. I took the liberty of copying his post above from its original location, on RMorgan's thread And then, there's silence...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

baddbob (24th December 2012), Cidersomerset (24th December 2012), Gemeos (25th December 2012), Lazlo (24th December 2012), M6* (25th December 2012), Mike Gorman (24th December 2012), MorningSong (24th December 2012), RMorgan (24th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I thought Patricks Project Camelot interview was the scariest one in the library. Whether it was his accent or the
    message he was convinced this coronal mass ejection of the sun was going to flip the earth upside down.

Its the only one i can remember feeling 'really negative' after. Not for long though as 2012 was never a worry for me as
    several others like David Icke, John lear, Bill & Kerry and the Mayans themselves said it was only the end of a cycle....

Only watch if you are curious......Not recomended !!..LOL !

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th December 2012 at 14:31.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

baddbob (24th December 2012), Lazlo (24th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I thought Patricks project Camelot interview was the scariest one in the librery. Whether it was his accent or the message.
    Its the only one i can remember feeling 'really negative' after. Not for long though as 2012 was never a worry for me as
    several others like David Icke, John lear, Bill and the Mayans themselves said it was only the end of a cycle....
    Yes, it was scary -- and we did not endorse it. It stood alone as the only interview to which at the very start we published a disclaimer stating that we didn't believe his claims.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

baddbob (24th December 2012), Calz (25th December 2012), Cidersomerset (24th December 2012), Cognitive Dissident (25th December 2012), Earth Angel (24th December 2012), exponentialist (25th December 2012), Gardener (25th December 2012), Heart-2-Heart (25th December 2012), Hervé (25th December 2012), Lazlo (24th December 2012), M6* (26th December 2012), MargueriteBee (25th December 2012), modwiz (25th December 2012), Reinhard (25th December 2012), RunningDeer (25th December 2012), Star Tsar (24th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

From 2012hoax:

Quote Survival community plans abandoned?

It appears that Geryl has been able to convince very few, if any, people to join his survival community. When asked about it in an interview with the Belgian newspaper Het Nieuwsblad, published on 29th September 2012, he said:

I'll stay home. For me, it no longer makes sense. I have diabetes. I am too weak to last and last. Only healthy people aged between 15 and 30 would have a chance. With luck, a few will survive. To save mankind, you really only need two, a man and a woman.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

baddbob (24th December 2012), Cidersomerset (24th December 2012), Lazlo (24th December 2012), Spirithorse (24th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,716 times in 388 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I thought Patricks Project Camelot interview was the scariest one in the library. Whether it was his accent or the
    message he was convinced this coronal mass ejection of the sun was going to flip the earth upside down.

several others like David Icke, John lear, Bill & Kerry and the Mayans themselves said it was only the end of a cycle....

Only watch if you are curious......Not recomended !!..LOL !

It really had me thinking when he was talking about the missing link for the reasons of the ice age
    Ok the jokes over bring back the constitution

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th December 2012), M6* (26th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Bill, if you don't mind spending a few minutes to tell us how you and/or Kerry chose whether to publish a certain video, article etc...

As with this one, when you yourselves do not believe it, what makes you decide to publish despite your own reservations?

Do you have a criteria to go by? You must be asking yourselves 'is this person mentally ill, trying to make fools of us etc...

Another case as an example is the Charles' material. Although alot of folks did not buy him as credible, the story in essence was, and I do understand and support your decison to publish that one.

You and Kerry yourselves have more than once spoken of unreleased material needing more weight before you go ahead, in a 'journalistic integrety' type way.

I'm sure many of us would love to hear a few words from you about this matter. I realize you may have likely addressed this somewhere else on the forum. If so a link maybe if you'd be so kind? I can't think which thread I'd find such comments from you off hand.

Thank you much in advance.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

M6* (26th December 2012), Nickolai (25th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    Bill, if you don't mind spending a few minutes to tell us how you and/or Kerry chose whether to publish a certain video, article etc...

As with this one, when you yourselves do not believe it, what makes you decide to publish despite your own reservations?
    If so a link maybe if you'd be so kind? I can't think which thread I'd find such comments from you off hand.
    Do the comments that Bill displayed in his Post #4, just above, answer your question?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

baddbob (25th December 2012), M6* (26th December 2012), modwiz (25th December 2012), RunningDeer (25th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

How many people are being mind controlled by the matrix and not knowing that they are still stuck in it.

Only if your spirit is reborn from above it is able to rise above this matrix to see it's spiritual path that it needs to walk with out it your spirit is still blind. This martix is a 5 / 7 dimension construct(5 body,Soul 7)
    Last edited by Mu2143; 25th December 2012 at 11:28.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

baddbob (25th December 2012), M6* (26th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Now maybe I'm beginning to understand why all the hard core fuss here about the 2012 doom and gloom, and the silence afterwards. Apparently it's more because of people like the guy in the above interview and others like him? Because I just hadn't noticed any tremendous buzz about doomsday and ascension actually here with Avalon members. I don't really pay much attention to stuff like that as there is so much bs, and so much to actually learn through talking to people right here, so there you go...Not paying attention.

Cheers,
    Fred

P.S. Am I correct in my assesment? Or does this also include anyone who thinks this is a changing of Ages, and/or that there is a tremendous shift in Awareness occuring? I would really like to get this nailed down once and for all. If we're talking apples to oranges, I can certainly see why the confusion.

20. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    Now maybe I'm beginning to understand why all the hard core fuss here about the 2012 doom and gloom, and the silence afterwards. Apparently it's more because of people like the guy in the above interview and others like him? Because I just hadn't noticed any tremendous buzz about doomsday and ascension actually here with Avalon members. I don't really pay much attention to stuff like that as there is so much bs, and so much to actually learn through talking to people right here, so there you go...Not paying attention.

Cheers,
    Fred

P.S. Am I correct in my assesment? Or does this also include anyone who thinks this is a changing of Ages, and/or that there is a tremendous shift in Awareness occuring? I would really like to get this nailed down once and for all. If we're talking apples to oranges, I can certainly see why the confusion.
    This forum seems a lot more level headed (at least about secular life) than for example, ATS, where doomtardation reigns supreme, and no doubt like the Mormons (no offense) a new Judgment DATE has been set with the Almighty and we are just waiting on the details down here as usual.

/flirt @ fred lawl

XD

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Mr. Geryl would fit right into this roundtable:

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

baddbob (25th December 2012), M6* (26th December 2012), modwiz (25th December 2012), sigma6 (26th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

Many were duped, mislead, misinformed, tricked, etc., by illusions, delusions, hearsay, fairy tales, etc etc etc.....Possibly Patrick too...

Be careful what "magic bus" you hop on......
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

baddbob (25th December 2012), Cidersomerset (25th December 2012), M6* (26th December 2012), RMorgan (26th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Be careful what "magic bus" you hop on......
    This reminded me of the Beatles at their height, possibly induced by hallucinates

They took a 'magical mystery tour bus ride' ...LOL...

Sgt Pepper album came out about the same time....

Nothing wrong with dreams and imagination but just becarefull...

I feel we are on the verge of many of the answers we seek,
    whether the universe is an electrical proton/nutron matrix frequency
    brought into physical creation by the power of the spoken word.
    In one vast existance that is happening and already happened as
    there is no time just one gigantic now and we are the non-physical
    'gods' that created it . We Manifested into the physical to experiance
    contrast,and we have entered the cycle to unite physical & non
    physical 'ascencion' according to the Ion material !

"..the distinction between past, present, and future is only a
    stubbornly persistent illusion." -

Albert Einstein

Or something completely different ...LOL...But I'm having fun on this journey !!

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th December 2012 at 11:54.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

sigma6 (26th December 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I went to his site once. I recall a lot of ways for me to give my money. I saw what looked to me liked problem, reaction, solution. Marketing psychology 101. To try ans point this out to others would have denied them them their free choice and most likely made me the poop in the punch bowl.

I hate when that happens.

People who predict biblical floods and are in the ark business are reasonably regarded with some skepticism.

+ Reply to Thread