+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 11 16 LastLast

Thread: Hormesis - Healing Yourself with Low Dose Radiation

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Default Hormesis - Healing Yourself with Low Dose Radiation

I’ve noticed this topic mentioned in a couple of posts, however there does not seem to be a thread focusing on this important topic... so I thought I'd start one.

Low dose radiation has been shown to be effective curing many diseases

Including cancer, eliminating pain and inflammation, and in anti aging programs. There is some evidence that some of its amazing healing properties may come from controlling or eliminating fungus in the body. There are formal studies in Russia which support this, however there haven't been any studies recently in other countries. This was not always the case, before the advent of 'modern' medicine low-dose radiation was being used to cure many diseases in the western world.

In my research it has become clear to me that it might just be the most effective and rapid cancer treatment that there is! There are no undesirable side effects, as in conventional and many alternative medicine treatments.

Because the diseases it effects are so widespread, I’ve decided to embark in a simple protocol for myself as a preventative aging measure. One of the wonderful things about hormesis is that it is very inexpensive.
    A short list of diseases it has been shown to cure
    Cancer
    Macular degeneration and cataracts
    Arthritus
    Inflamation
    Diabetes
    Thyriod diseases (both too active and underactive)
    Asthma
    MS
    Pain of all kinds in all places in the body
    Many spinal injuries
    Allergies
    Autoimmune diseases of all types
    An educational video on Curing Cancer with Hormesis:

Quote I AM EDITING THIS POST ON 10/16/13... I am more than ever convinced that radiation hormesis is a wonderful healing modality. However, I need to CAUTION everyone reading this to STAY AWAY FROM THE PARASITE CLEANSE AND PARASITOLOGIST (Dr d'Angelo) being recommended by NightHawkMinerals!!!!!

BEWARE! If you choose to follow their recommendations and do this treatment it could be FATAL!

Unfortunately, I did follow their advice and, although it has been 4 months since finishing the protocol, I am still extremely ill from it. BEWARE PARASITE CLEANSE PROGRAM RECOMMENDED BY NIGHTHAWKMINERALS!!!
    A few web sites full of information and links:
    http://www.nighthawkminerals.com/videos.html
    http://radiation-hormesis.com/
    http://www.radioactivethings.com/

How to make your own Hormesis tools at home:

If you decide you’d like to add some low-level radiation to your life, in order to enhance your health and/or roll back the clock on aging, here are some ideas of where to start and how you can purchase ingredients inexpensively:

How to instructions:
    http://radiation-hormesis.com/#Speci...al_1_cm_across

Jelwelry considered safe by the FDA that are slightly radioactive: http://www.radiant-beads.com/

EBay is a good way to search too. Try putting ‘URANIUM GLASS’ in the search box there.

Wearing uranium glass beads and putting uranium glass marbles in a gallon of your drinking water overnight are a very safe and easy way to begin this process. If you have been ill then you might have some cleansing reactions such as diarrhea, caused by fungus die off. If the cleansing reactions of your body become intense then just back off a bit.

Scientific Papers to Read Online ...

Historical Perspective Hormesis: Implications for Low-Dose Cancer Risk Assessment
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2889502/
    © 2010 University of Massachusetts

The Truth About the Health Benefits of Low-Dose Radiation
    http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.co...s/nuclear.html
    © 2005 21st Century Science Associates. All rights reserved.
    Last edited by Dawn; 17th October 2013 at 17:41.

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (28th December 2012), baddbob (3rd March 2013), bruno dante (25th February 2013), Calz (30th September 2013), CdnSirian (28th December 2012), conk (14th January 2013), Daphne (21st December 2013), DNA (25th June 2013), Eram (29th December 2012), gaiagirl (26th December 2012), guayabal (9th September 2013), Hervé (29th December 2012), kanishk (21st February 2013), Kimberley (15th February 2013), Kraut (1st March 2013), ljwheat (20th February 2013), mab777 (8th June 2013), Marin (20th January 2013), meat suit (26th December 2012), Mike (28th September 2013), modwiz (26th December 2012), Mulder (28th December 2012), NancyV (28th December 2012), Ol' Roy (27th December 2012), Rich (21st January 2013), selinam (10th October 2013), Sith73 (26th December 2012), soleil (2nd May 2013), Swanette (27th December 2012), TargeT (26th December 2012), Ultima Thule (16th January 2013), Watching from Cyprus (7th February 2014), witchy1 (2nd March 2013), Youniverse (2nd March 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: Hormesis - Healing Yourself with Low Dose Radiation

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    I’ve noticed this topic mentioned in a couple of posts, however there does not seem to be a thread focusing on this important topic... so I thought I'd start one.

Low dose radiation has been shown to be effective curing many diseases

Including cancer, eliminating pain and inflammation, and in anti aging programs. There is some evidence that some of its amazing healing properties may come from controlling or eliminating fungus in the body. There are formal studies in Russia which support this, however there haven't been any studies recently in other countries. This was not always the case, before the advent of 'modern' medicine low-dose radiation was being used to cure many diseases in the western world.

In my research it has become clear to me that it might just be the most effective and rapid cancer treatment that there is! There are no undesirable side effects, as in conventional and many alternative medicine treatments.

Because the diseases it effects are so widespread, I’ve decided to embark in a simple protocol for myself as a preventative aging measure. One of the wonderful things about hormesis is that it is very inexpensive.
    A short list of diseases it has been shown to cure
    Cancer
    Macular degeneration and cataracts
    Arthritus
    Inflamation
    Diabetes
    Thyriod diseases (both too active and underactive)
    Asthma
    MS
    Pain of all kinds in all places in the body
    Many spinal injuries
    Allergies
    Autoimmune diseases of all types
    An educational video on Curing Cancer with Hormesis:

A few web sites full of information and links:
    http://www.nighthawkminerals.com/videos.html
    http://radiation-hormesis.com/
    http://www.radioactivethings.com/

How to make your own Hormesis tools at home:

If you decide you’d like to add some low-level radiation to your life, in order to enhance your health and/or roll back the clock on aging, here are some ideas of where to start and how you can purchase ingredients inexpensively:

How to instructions:
    http://radiation-hormesis.com/#Speci...al_1_cm_across

Jelwelry considered safe by the FDA that are slightly radioactive: http://www.radiant-beads.com/

EBay is a good way to search too. Try putting ‘URANIUM GLASS’ in the search box there.

Wearing uranium glass beads and putting uranium glass marbles in a gallon of your drinking water overnight are a very safe and easy way to begin this process. If you have been ill then you might have some cleansing reactions such as diarrhea, caused by fungus die off. If the cleansing reactions of your body become intense then just back off a bit.

Scientific Papers to Read Online ...

Historical Perspective Hormesis: Implications for Low-Dose Cancer Risk Assessment
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2889502/
    © 2010 University of Massachusetts

The Truth About the Health Benefits of Low-Dose Radiation
    http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.co...s/nuclear.html
    © 2005 21st Century Science Associates. All rights reserved.
    At Saratoga Springs NY they have a lot of different kinds of springs one can obtain water from. One contains radium. They recommend drinking only one glass a day on the plaque at the spring. This was 20 years ago. I wonder if the situation is the same. I took home a gallon and I enjoyed it until gone. It felt very good to me. I am an Aquarian with Uranus for a ruling planet. A little radioactivity is resonant for me.

Thanks for your post, Dawn.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Modwiz: At Saratoga Springs NY they have a lot of different kinds of springs one can obtain water from. One contains radium. They recommend drinking only one glass a day on the plaque at the spring. This was 20 years ago. I wonder if the situation is the same. I took home a gallon and I enjoyed it until gone. It felt very good to me. I am an Aquarian with Uranus for a ruling planet. A little radioactivity is resonant for me.
    I always love your posts Modwiz. In the 1930's there was a special home water dispensor called a Revigator. It was lined with radioactive Carnotite. The recommendation was to fill with drinking water and let sit overnight, then drink 6 glasses of it daily. These are no longer made, however a modern site offers a very small piece of Carnotite to set in your water jug overnight... and then drink to 6 glasses daily. I am in the process of setting up my own hormesis protocol and have started with 18 uranium glass marbles soaking in a gallon of water. So far today is my first day with this treatment and I've had 4 glasses. I had a surprise sudden colon cleanse with no other signs of healing crisis. This is good news to me as I have a chronic systemic fungal infection which I've done a lot to mitigate. Here's a link to a photo of an old Revigator

I am still researching and am watching another very informative video right now about a Colorado clinic which uses Hormesis:
    Last edited by Dawn; 26th December 2012 at 05:12.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (28th December 2012), CdnSirian (28th December 2012), Daphne (22nd December 2013), DNA (7th September 2013), Eram (29th December 2012), Hervé (29th December 2012), Marin (20th January 2013), modwiz (26th December 2012), Sith73 (26th December 2012), soleil (2nd May 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Does palladium work this way?

could palladium buildings heal people??

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

you could just go to any Nuclear Medicine department's patient waiting room and sit with all the patients waiting for their scans.
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

Dawn (26th December 2012), Eram (29th December 2012), isoutar (2nd October 2013), realitycorrodes (1st March 2013), TargeT (26th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Then why did the radiation make my sister's tumor grow?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Dawn (26th December 2012), Eram (29th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

I certainly would not mess with radiated water. Kudos to those who wish to experiment
    but I wont be having dinner at your house anytime soon.
    Its all about frequency. Changing the frequency in the water IMHO.
    For this I would put my money and bets on Photonic Water, not radiation.

Homeopathy also changes the frequency of water and is a safe solution for health issues.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Dawn (26th December 2012), Eram (29th December 2012), fourty-two (27th December 2012), realitycorrodes (1st March 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Tesla_WTC_Solution: Does palladium work this way? Could palladium buildings heal people??
    I asked Wiki the following for you: Is palladium radioactive?
    Best Answer: Nearly all of the palladium found in nature is of six stable isotopes. There are traces of a radioactive isotope, 107Pd, also found, but the quantity is insignificant. Like all elements, palladium has synthetic radioactive isotopes.

Does palladium release radioactive energy? No,palladium doesn't release radio active energy.It can absorb hydrogen .

Quote Czarek: you could just go to any Nuclear Medicine department's patient waiting room and sit with all the patients waiting for their scans.
    I’m going to answer this as though you meant it, though you might be joking. Hormesis depends on stones and rocks found in their natural state. When these are refined and made into man made radioactive substances they become toxic. Low dose radiation is health promoting, high dose radiation from synthetic concentrated substances is toxic and can kill. Hormesis depends on continuous exposure to low doses of radiation from natural stones.

Rocks: The online links I provided actually check the levels of radiation given off by the stones they provide to be sure the dose is safe and helpful.

Uranium Glass: In the case of uranium glass, these beads are actually approved to wear as jewelry and have been around since the 1920s

Quote MargueriteBee: Then why did the radiation make my sister's tumor grow?
    Did your your sister elect to go the ‘modern medicine route?
    It is widely known that these high doses of radiation (used in modern medical establishments) do not work in the long run because they burn and kill tissue. If you spend some time studying Hormesis, you will find very inspiring stories from many cancer patients who totally healed their disease. There is evidence that cancer is actually a fungal infection and that the healing from hormesis may result from its ability to kill fungus within the body without harming the patient. Scientific studies on Hormesis have not gone into enough depth to show the exact route it uses to cure, only that it does work as a cure.

I am so sorry your sister is ill. I have a very close friend who died of breast cancer this year and another one who now has colon cancer. Their illnesses motivated me to do this research. Loosing a loved one to cancer is painful and I’d rather not experience that again.

Quote Arrowind: I certainly would not mess with radiated water. Kudos to those who wish to experiment but I wont be having dinner at your house anytime soon.
    One of the saddest things about our present world is the lies and false programming we have all been subjected to. Many at Avalon focus on trying to find out our REAL history, REAL science, the REAL governments and controllers, and how to REALLY heal ourselves. It isn’t easy to drop these old programmed beliefs. I understand totally where you are coming from here.

I would probably never have been open to this idea if someone I love and trust had not read books on the subject and slowly exposed me to these ideas. If you have the courage to risk changing a cherished belief then I highly recommend you read:

Underexposed: What If Radiation Is Actually Good for You? by Ed Hiserodt
    here is a link for it at Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Underexposed-W...d+is+radiation
    Last edited by Dawn; 26th December 2012 at 18:40.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (28th December 2012), DNA (7th September 2013), Earth Angel (27th December 2012), Eram (29th December 2012), genevieve (26th December 2012), Hervé (29th December 2012), Marin (20th January 2013), modwiz (27th December 2012), NancyV (28th December 2012), Patrikas (16th February 2013), Sith73 (26th December 2012), Swanette (27th December 2012), TargeT (26th December 2012), witchy1 (2nd March 2013), Youniverse (2nd March 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

[QUOTE=Dawn;606195]
    Quote Czarek: you could just go to any Nuclear Medicine department's patient waiting room and sit with all the patients waiting for their scans.
    I’m going to answer this as though you meant it, though you might be joking. Hormesis depends on stones and rocks found in their natural state. When these are refined and made into man made radioactive substances they become toxic. Low dose radiation is health promoting, high dose radiation from synthetic concentrated substances is toxic and can kill. Hormesis depends on continuous exposure to low doses of radiation from natural stones.

Rocks: The online links I provided actually check the levels of radiation given off by the stones they provide to be sure the dose is safe and helpful.

Uranium Glass: In the case of uranium glass, these beads are actually approved to wear as jewelry and have been around since the 1920s
    Dawn, I was actually serious. I must appologize for all my posts being short as my family life takes most of my time... Back to the topic. The level of radiation coming off a patient that was injected with Tc-99m Gamma emitter is low. It's relatively weak gamma (140keV). Best part, it's free! So pick up a book and spend an hour few feet away from them .
    What's very interesting to mention here is that nuclear industry is waking up to the fact that these low levels of radioactive exposure rules (ALARA, as low as resonably achievable) need to be revamped as more and more studies are coming from the scientific community confirming the fact that some levels of exposure over natural background levels are beneficial to human health. I've attended a number of lectures this past spring on this topic. Dawn, I was very happy to hear that! It also made me reconsider all these European radioactive pools of waters Spas that I kept hearing over the past years. Gailen Windsor videos are also interesting, although I can't find myself being brave enough to eat Uranium.
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

Dawn (26th December 2012), Eram (29th December 2012), Hervé (29th December 2012), Sunny-side-up (10th August 2013), TargeT (26th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Actually there is a rich wealth of information on Avalon about the safety of radiation. One of my favorite videos was uncovered on an Avalon thread. If you have ANY concerns about radiation this is a MUST see. It will probably clear the lies and false programming you're afflicted with right up! If you think radiation is bad for you.... WATCH THIS!
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-nuclear-scam-

I honestly think that the reason we've been taught that radiation is bad is that our ignorance is profitable for TPTB. In the case of hormesis.... it is very profitable for the cancer industry. After all, if cancer was no big deal, just think of what would happen to ....
    ~The American Cancer Society
    ~Oncologists
    ~Hospitals
    ~Social Security (as people would live longer)
    ~Cancer research labs
    Last edited by Dawn; 26th December 2012 at 21:13.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Eram (29th December 2012), Hervé (29th December 2012), Marin (20th January 2013), modwiz (27th December 2012), NancyV (28th December 2012), Sunny-side-up (10th August 2013), Swanette (27th December 2012), TargeT (26th December 2012), witchy1 (2nd March 2013), Youniverse (2nd March 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Click away

Be sure and read the reviews on this one... haha:
    Last edited by TargeT; 26th December 2012 at 23:00.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dawn (27th December 2012), DNA (2nd May 2016), Eram (29th December 2012), modwiz (27th December 2012), NancyV (28th December 2012), Swanette (27th December 2012), Watching from Cyprus (7th February 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks TargetT
    Quote Click away

Be sure and read the reviews on this one... haha:
    The comments on the second link had me rolling in laughter. My stomach is sore now thanks to you so I got my abdominal exercises for the day.

The first link is actually pretty good. I have purchased some products from them.

And tonight I will complete my purchase of some Uranium Glass necklaces to wear so that I can have a constant low dose exposure. If I ever go out with them to a nightclub with blacklights I will be the talk of the town because they phosphoresce nicely. From my research this should get rid of the long term fungus infection I've been dealing with for the past 20+ years and improve my energy level... but it will be a slow process lasting 2-5 months.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Eram (29th December 2012), modwiz (27th December 2012), NancyV (28th December 2012), TargeT (27th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I was trying some different pendants to wear,, a random string of 5 beads isn't very ego savory... haha

so far I haven't found anything, I'll post a link if I do.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dawn (27th December 2012), DNA (2nd May 2016), Eram (29th December 2012), modwiz (27th December 2012), NancyV (28th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I received an email on 4/19/2011 that I'd like to share. Unfortunately the link to the original article no longer works, but you will get the idea. Now... just to be clear here.... Radiation Hormesis uses only VERY low doses of radiation, unlike what is being discussed here. However, I really like the concepts expressed:
    Quote Radiation is light and has a high vibratory frequency
    I just read this amazing post from a woman who was exposed to large amounts of radiation during her many visits to the soviet union following Chernobyl (she was president of the Center for International Dialogue). She tells of meeting many Russian doctors who were trying to heal children near Chernobyl, most unsuccessfully. However, one group had really healthy kids. Here's her description of how they did it:

They told me that radiation is light and has a high vibratory frequency. Through their spiritual practices of meditation, prayer, Yoga, eating less dense foods, faith and love of God they could raise their own cellular vibration to that of radiation to offset the harmful effects. They were smiling and even joyful.

"You see," one Russian doctor bubbled with excitement, "We are using radiation as our spiritual guide. It forces us to be more fully conscious each moment of every day. If we have a negative thought it reduces the vibratory frequency of our cells and we become more susceptible. If we are angry, critical or fearful, our cells vibrate at a slower pace and we can become ill. If we become lighter, we become light and become one with the light of radiation. You see," they beamed, "radiation is our spiritual practice."

The full post is here, and contains many suggestions for dealing with radition, including food, baths, etc.
    http://www.ramavernon.com/Radiation.html (sorry... this link no longer works)

To me this is astonishing and feels quite important.

I vaguely remember Paula Gunn Allen writing about a prophecy (I think) that said that yellow earth (Uranium) would help us evolve. I wonder if this is what the prophecy meant. Does anyone else remember this?
    What a wonderful concept.

About 10 years ago I went through a series of acupuncture treatments and became quite close to the LAC (Licensed Acupuncture Clinician) who was providing these. She had me hold various mudras (hand and finger positions) while she checked my chi balance. She had learned to use these to correct her client's current chi imbalances, as well as potential future ones. She confided in me that a number of instructors from her College had worked together to check chi imbalances far into the future, however they became very frightened and stopped their work. The reason for their fear?: all people they checked past 2012 were radioactive. Since these LACs were uneducated about Hormesis they assumed that everyone in the future had radiation poisoning and was dying.

With the news about our Sun and its increasing solar storms ... wouldn't it be interesting if it provides Hormesis for all of us here on Earth? After all, according to studies, we are all underexposed to radiation and more exposure would be very good for our health.

PS: Just for fun, here's a photo of a uranium glass necklace that I will be using to improve my health and strengthen my immune system. This photo shows how it fluoresces under a black light. In normal daylight it is just yellow tinted glass:
    Last edited by Dawn; 27th December 2012 at 08:42.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (28th December 2012), DNA (2nd May 2016), Eram (29th December 2012), Hervé (29th December 2012), Marin (20th January 2013), modwiz (27th December 2012), NancyV (28th December 2012), TargeT (27th December 2012), witchy1 (2nd March 2013)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    I received an email on 4/19/2011 that I'd like to share. Unfortunately the link to the original article no longer works, but you will get the idea. Now... just to be clear here.... Radiation Hormesis uses only VERY low doses of radiation, unlike what is being discussed here. However, I really like the concepts expressed:
    Quote The full post is here, and contains many suggestions for dealing with radiation, including food, baths, etc.
    http://www.ramavernon.com/Radiation.html (sorry... this link no longer works)
    Here's a page by one named Rama Jyoti Vernon with many suggestions for dealing with radiation: Radiation Suggestions. Perhaps it is the same Rama Vernon, and similar suggestions.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dawn (27th December 2012), Eram (29th December 2012), Hervé (29th December 2012), Marin (20th January 2013)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

One of the defining events in my life which caused me to believe lies about radiation was a film about Madam Curie's life put out by Hollywood which showed that radiation had poisoned her and shortened her life. Well.... it turns out that this is a total LIE!!!

Myth: Marie Curie died of radiation poisoning at a young age.

Fact: Dr. Curie was concentrating radioactive ores in a huge caldron that was so potent that she could literally read at night by the radioactive glow. (Think what she was inhaling.) During WW I, she worked on the wounded brought in freshly from the battlefield, holding the film with her bare hands as x-rays were taken. She got lots of radiation—it wasn’t even measured until detection instruments were invented, developed and deployed. Yet, she still out-lived the normal life-span for that period of time.

In her life Madam Curie worked on retrieving uranium from natural ore. To give you an idea of how concentrated Uranium is here is a quote:
    Quote In 1921 the U.S. was holding a ceremony to "honor a discovery and the discoverer" and gifting Madame Curie with a gram of radium for her work. Professor R.A. Millikan gave a speech on the "Significance of Radium" and explained that discovering radium was like finding a needle in a haystack. He said to get a gram of radium (worth $100,000) "... it took 500 tons of Colorado carnotite ore (Temple Mountain is part of the Colorado Plateau.), which possesses 2% of uranium, and to treat it with 500 tons of chemicals" (Millikan).
    No Wonder Uranium is toxic!!!! In Hormesis natural carnotite is used frequently. Waaaay less hot than Uranium!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dawn; 27th December 2012 at 18:55.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (28th December 2012), Eram (29th December 2012), Marin (20th January 2013), modwiz (27th December 2012), NancyV (28th December 2012), TargeT (27th December 2012), william r sanford72 (10th April 2013)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

http://www.amazon.com/Authentic-Quan...ev_itm_title_1

Quote 1.27 micro-curies
    apparently the "fake" pendants have higher radioactive components (funny that I am seeking that as most websites declaim the radiation as hype & probably only coming from "fake or knock off pendants")

No clue what the rad level on this is, it looks to be a large uranium enriched marble with UV led's illuminating it.

http://drewsrobots.blogspot.com/2010...anted-one.html

this is a bit more difficult than I thought it would be, though I guess that makes sense with the current zietgiest against radiation.
    Where are you?

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Eram (29th December 2012), modwiz (27th December 2012), NancyV (28th December 2012)

33. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Dawn, yes, she was too afraid to do anything but what the doctor told her. She died last September. She only agreed to try cannibus oil after the doctors said she had 3-6 months to live, but I couldn't find any in time. She wouldn't before cause her husband was a sheriff's deputy and it is totally illegal in Texas. She was too afraid to try MMS also. The doctors were like gods to her. And, every chemo treatment was around $6k.
    Last edited by MargueriteBee; 27th December 2012 at 20:05.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

conk (4th January 2013), Eram (29th December 2012), Hervé (29th December 2012), modwiz (27th December 2012), NancyV (28th December 2012), TargeT (27th December 2012)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    Dawn, yes, she was too afraid to do anything but what the doctor told her. She died last September. She only agreed to try cannibus oil after the doctors said she had 3-6 months to live, but I couldn't find any in time. She wouldn't before cause her husband was a sheriff's deputy and it is totally illegal in Texas. She was too afraid to try MMS also. The doctors were like gods to her. And, every chemo treatment was around $6k.
    it seems (unfortunately) that once Chemo starts alternate methods have little chance of working, chemo is so rough on your body, the radiation doses are SO HIGH it's criminal in my opinion.

I am sorry for your loss, I wish the outcome could have been different.

Your sister is very representative of the typical American, they think doctors can do no wrong (even though the "accidental" medical death rate is the #1 killer in the US) and only in desperation (aka very late) do they turn to even consider other options; I lost my mother a few years ago in similar circumstances.
    Where are you?

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DNA (2nd May 2016), Earth Angel (27th December 2012), Eram (29th December 2012), Hervé (29th December 2012), MargueriteBee (27th December 2012), modwiz (27th December 2012), Phoenix1304 (10th August 2013), Watching from Cyprus (7th February 2014), witchy1 (2nd March 2013)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Hi Targe T, I don't think Scalar waves are in the same category as natural radiation from uranium ores. But, honestly, I'm not sure so I will do some research and get back to you on this. And... my partner liked your Amazon link to Scalar pendants and bought one. Meanwhile Here's a pendant made from uranium ore that you might like. More like this are available at: http://02dde63.netsolstores.com/well...staffonly.aspx

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (28th December 2012), Eram (29th December 2012), modwiz (27th December 2012), Phoenix1304 (10th August 2013), TargeT (27th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 11 16 LastLast