Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 3 13 16 LastLast

Thread: Hormesis - Healing Yourself with Low Dose Radiation

1. Link to Post #41
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Hormesis - Healing Yourself with Low Dose Radiation

Wanted to tell you guys,

megalith sites were a place where ancient peoples practiced hormesis.

they often have uranium etc down under the stones.

they are called non sepulchral megaliths when the purpose was other than for burial.

stonehenge was for healing not just for killing and watching.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 29th December 2012 at 20:32.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Quote Tesla_WTG_Solution: megalith sites were a place where ancient peoples practiced hormesis.

they are called non sepulchral megaliths when the purpose was other than for burial.
    Tesla... please say more. For example... where did you get the picture of Stonehenge? Is is an artists rendering? Is it a photograph taken in some way that it shows radioactivity? Is the outer ring made of uranium ore stones?

And... by the way... what does the WTC in your Avalon name stand for?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th December 2012), Eram (16th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th December 2012)

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Sith73's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 times in 243 posts

Dawn,

Hello, yep I have only had two cats for the past 12-13 years both inside only. They both passed in the last few years of old age. They had shots etc. I went to the eye doctor in May / June for my eye issues and he said you got eye allergies. He gave me a prescription and sent me on my way. We had a mild winter earlier this year and was rainy and hot this year which means more pollen in the air. Not having eye allergies before got me concerned since it bothered me all summer into the fall. Now I have slight to no issues. I went back to the eye doctor over the summer several times and they couldn't help me. I'm looking for another way to solve my problem instead of relying on modern medicine.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2013), Dawn (30th December 2012), Eram (16th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th December 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Quote Tesla_WTG_Solution: megalith sites were a place where ancient peoples practiced hormesis.

Tesla... please say more. For example... where did you get the picture of Stonehenge? Is is an artists rendering? Is it a photograph taken in some way that it shows radioactivity? Is the outer ring made of uranium ore stones?

And... by the way... what does the WTC in your Avalon name stand for?
    Hi there!

I think the Stonehenge (megalith) picture came from Google images. Not sure which site.
    I think the colors are photoshopped but show all the stones.
    I am not 100 percent certain which henges have uranium under them, but taking a Geiger counter to them is no waste of time!

The name means "tesla world trade center solution" and is a 9-11 joke about DEW weapons

edit: back to the henges, scholars now think the celts or whoever lived there built them on top of radioactive soil because they knew about hormesis and psychic manifestations.
    Last edited by Tesla_WTC_Solution; 30th December 2012 at 23:45.

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

I am still enthralled with this topic and searching for more understanding. I spent a wonderful evening watching a very old movie. Made 70 years ago, it has great actors and I loved it. It is the story of Madam Curie and the science around her discovery of the element she named 'Radium' because it radiates energy. Her study led to a love of this element by the public, and many products were created based on it.(even face powder for example) Many people got an overdose of highly concentrated radiation because of these products. Eventually the health concerns we are all aware of with too much radiation exposure began to show up. Today the pendulum of thought has swung so far in the opposite direction that almost no one in the United States gets enough radiation exposure for good health.

I'd like to recommend this movie to anyone who is interested in the history of this subject, but also to anyone who would like to spend a relaxing evening being entertained.
    Last edited by Dawn; 31st December 2012 at 08:01.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2013), conk (4th January 2013), Eram (16th January 2013), Hervé (31st December 2012), Ol' Roy (31st December 2012), Sith73 (1st January 2013), TargeT (31st December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Dear Dawn,

What a lovely movie! I just love old movies. It seems like that was the age of innocence.

I loved her last speech. "Take the torch of knowledge and build the beautiful palace!"

Thanks for the nice gift!

Roy

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2013), Dawn (5th January 2013), Eram (16th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (4th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

came back to see what happened to this thread!!

Thanks to Dawn for being interested and asking the questions that yield interesting answers!

12. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

My testimonial after 14 days:
    So far I've noticed a dramatic decrease of swelling in my hands and feet (this is part of the overall inflammation which plagues most older people). I did have 'puffy feet', but now they are small and the skin is wrinkled as a result of a very noticeable decrease in puffiness. The same with my hands. My spine no longer seems 'stiff' and I have fluid movement in my back now.

I used to teach yoga, but had to quit in my early 50s as I got older and became generally stiff and sore all over. Even though my muscles were supple and I had been an athlete all of my life, I succumbed to a reduction in movement due to inflammation which often happens as bodies age. Since beginning radiation hormesis this inflammation seems to be reversing.

I have only been of a 'full schedule' of radiation hormesis for about 14 days now. My self treatments includes the following:
    ~ drinking water that seasons with a radioactive carnatine stone for 8+ hours.
    ~ wearing radioactive necklaces (I have several from carnatine stones, to beautiful uranium glass beads)
    ~ sleeping on a radioactive 'mudpack' made from ground-up naturally radioactive stones
    ~ bathing in slightly radioactive water made with the help of an antique Revigator I recently purchased
    ~ taping natural radioactive stones on sore areas such as my foot arch

I have been having a Herxheimer reaction to all of this. It has taken the form of swollen lymph glands and mild headaches. If it becomes too strong a reaction I can always back off a bit on my treatments, but so far it has been within tolerable ranges so I am soldering on. I understand from the literature that these reactions are very common for 2-4 weeks, depending on the health of the user.

I will be adding 'ear stones' and 'radioactive water droppers' to my ear treatment. I've had a fungus infection for about 50 years in my ears. I was told by a doctor in my youth that I would suffer from this malady my entire life. It is fairly common among water lovers and is known as 'swimmers ear'. The new information I've read about radiation hormesis provides hope that l finally will be set free of ear pain and chronic inflammation in my ears. I have been using home made ear plugs I made from old radioactive switches I embedded in commercial foam ear plugs. I'm going to try to use a more natural form of radiation in made from shaped carnatine stones. I'll update you as this progresses.

Uranium Glass As a Healing Tool:
    Sith73 recently sent me to this website. Thanks for sharing this link Sith. It is rich in information about radiation hormesis, including testimonials. They have uranium glass beads, which have been calibrated to provide optimal health benefits available for sale. It is yet one more place we can all go to find practical advice and research links about this important topic: http://www.radiant-beads.com/

After purchasing some lovely uranium glass necklaces on eBay, one of the sellers gave me a link to his direct website. Although these necklaces are not calibrated for radioactivity, this type of glass has been around for over 100 years and is considered safe to wear. His website is: www.czechuraniumglass.com

Natural Thorite as a Healing Tool:
    My partner owns an internet healing business which makes devices using light frequencies to heal. Prior to that he was a jeweler. Recently he purchased a fairly large lot of natural thorite crystals. These are a form of Uranium ore. He intends to calibrate these for radioactivity and make into lovely wearable art (necklaces). I’ll keep you posted on his efforts on this new line of healing products.
    Last edited by Dawn; 12th January 2013 at 22:21.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2013), DNA (2nd May 2016), Eram (16th January 2013), Marin (21st January 2013), meat suit (12th January 2013), Ol' Roy (16th January 2013), Rich (21st January 2013), Sith73 (12th January 2013), witchy1 (2nd March 2013)

14. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

We should go and look at Edgar Cayce's Radiac device. Wonder if it emits radiation?
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2013), Dawn (7th February 2013), DNA (2nd May 2016), Eram (16th January 2013)

16. Link to Post #50
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I'll be moving to Utah soon, they have some old Uranium producing mines there & I'll take a giger-counter with me to find some ore, the prices on some of these things are a little to "gougey" for my taste.

if I find some good stuff I'll post it here, anyone who wants some I can mail it to them.

(probably won't do it till the warmer spring months though)

Sorry guys, I accepted a different position & will no longer be going to Utah.. :-( no uranium hunting for me.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2013), DNA (2nd May 2016), Eram (16th January 2013)

18. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Conk:

We should go and look at Edgar Cayce's Radiac device. Wonder if it emits radiation?
    I studied this device on line and it is clear that it is not based on radioactivity. It seems to be based on circulation of the body's energy through wires into carbon blocks and back. Very interesting, but not radioactive.

We got the thorite crystals in the mail today along with some jewelry findings. We are beginning to work on creating some attractive radiation hormesis jewelry.

I also took a little UV flashlight with me to a 2nd hand store and found some strongly reactive uranium glass earrings glow brightly and have a nice radiation signature on our Radiation Monitor. I will continue to work at creating some health promoting jewelry that is also attractive and fun to wear.

While I have found some wonderful uranium glass jewelry, I am also currently wearing a very primitive and funky Carnotite stone on a thong. It will be nice when I can replace that stone with something attractive. The Carnotite looks like something Fred Flintstone would have made in the Flintstones cartoon series.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2013), DNA (2nd May 2016), Eram (16th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #52
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Thanks so much, I watched a few testimonial videos,

Im excitedly skimming this thread. I downloaded nearly all the links for later use.

Big Question, sorry if its been answered:

What is the best, most reliable product to buy for under 50 bucks? The uranium beads on united radiation are sold out.... So much info I dont know where to start.

I live near China/Taiwan/HK and might be able to source this stuff cheap if anyone has any ideas for a trustworthy source.

Serious question: If glow in the dark plastic stars and toys are mildly radioactive, would they have health benefits? Is it the same type of radiation?
    Last edited by Daozen; 15th January 2013 at 06:01.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2013), Dawn (7th February 2013), Eram (16th January 2013), Rich (21st January 2013)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Thanks TargetT for the update. No problems!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2013), Dawn (7th February 2013), Eram (16th January 2013)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Daozen,

I bought some beads last week from http://www.radiant-beads.com/. Going to put one set of the beads in a 1 gallon jug of water and let sit for about 8 hours to change the frequency of the water. The other set of beads will go on a custom necklace that I make. I was told I have parasites due to my allergy. I should have the beads before the weeks over. I will share my experiences in about a week or so.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2013), Dawn (7th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Got my beads today. Tentative to wearing them!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Dawn (7th February 2013), Eram (16th January 2013)

28. Link to Post #56
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Sith73,

I found Radiant Beads are reasonably priced, so I might get them. You can get them even cheaper on ebay if you search for "Lowest price first" and find a Czech seller. There are other sites charging 100 dollars plus per product. Seems like a rip off to me...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Dawn (7th February 2013), Eram (16th January 2013)

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Daozen: What is the best, most reliable product to buy for under 50 bucks? The uranium beads on united radiation are sold out.... So much info I dont know where to start.

I live near China/Taiwan/HK and might be able to source this stuff cheap if anyone has any ideas for a trustworthy source.

Serious question: If glow in the dark plastic stars and toys are mildly radioactive, would they have health benefits? Is it the same type of radiation?
    Getting the most for your money: The current ‘best’ way to include radiation hormesis in your health regime for under $40.00 is to purchase natural thorite stones. I have obtained a number of these and measured them with our radiation meter. All of these have measured between 5,000 and 7,000 CPM. This is in the suggested range for a LEVEL I gray healing stone as sold on NightHawk.com. In your budget you should be able to purchase 2 stones within your budget. This would allow you to wear one stone, and make radium water with the other one. Here's a link to find these stones on EBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40

Wearing a stone: the most common way to wear a stone is as a necklace. Easy to use jewelry findings that attach your natural thorite stone to a chain or thong can be purchased inexpensively. You could also put your stone inside a medicine pouch. Many people actually tape their stone to their body with surgical tape. Placing the stone near a sore or painful area on the body can bring specific healing to that area.

Radium Water: There is a long history of ‘taking the waters’ at various natural radium springs around the planet. This has been shown to create lasting healing effects, especially for any type of inflammation such as arthritis or other autoimmune diseases.
    To make radium water simply put your thorite stone in a gallon jug of water for 8 hours or more and drink freely. If you are elderly or ill you may wish to start out with just 2-3 glasses of water daily and build up to larger amounts so that you do not overwhelm the body and end up with an uncomfortable Herxheimer response.

Alternate inexpensive treatments: Uranium glass jewelry, buttons, and marbles are available inexpensively. You can discover your uranium glass treasures by carrying an inexpensive UV flashlight with you to 2nd hand stores and estate sales. I have a number of these pieces. The older uranium glass from around 100-120 years ago has a stronger radioactive component because it was common to add more uranium salts to the glass mixtures at that time. However, even the old uranium glass I have found measures only 80 to 120 CPM on the radiation meter. While there is one online site which recommends these for radiation hormesis, it is uncertain if you would be able to find a piece with a strong enough radiation signature to supply your body with enough radiation for maximum benefit. However you may wish to build up a small collection slowly and use these for fun. Here's a link to the general page on EBay for uranium glass marbles: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=...at=0&_from=R40

Glow-In-The-Dark Modern Glass and Plastic: These do NOT contain radium and do not measure radioactive on a meter. Fluorescence does not mean Radioactive. There is no radiation benefit from glow-in-the dark stars, paint, or widely available modern inexpensive glow-in-the-dark beads.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

CdnSirian (16th January 2013), conk (4th February 2013), Eram (16th January 2013), Ol' Roy (16th January 2013), Rich (21st January 2013), witchy1 (10th March 2013)

32. Link to Post #58
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks so much for typing out a great intro to the subject Dawn. Maybe this could be edited into the OP as a buying guide... it'd sure help a lot of people out...

I wonder what the lady who gave the video testimonial used? She was bedridden and gave a ten minute speech. I'll try and find the vid.

If you check here thorite is even cheaper, but I not sure of the quality as Im new to this:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_saca...horite&_sop=15

Uranium vs Thorite:

Aha, I see Uranium is a lot less potent than Thorite, that helps me decide...

Yes I will probably tape my stone to my body or stick it on a string. Im not much of a jewllery type.

I have tried various healing springs around the planet and they've been interesting but not amazing healthwise

Quote Glow-In-The-Dark Modern Glass and Plastic: These do NOT contain radium and do not measure radioactive on a meter. Fluorescence does not mean Radioactive. There is no radiation benefit from glow-in-the dark stars, paint, or widely available modern inexpensive glow-in-the-dark beads.
    Hahhaha. I thought it was a bit of a long shot. I taped a plastic star to my stomach the other day, and just ended up with a massive headache. lol.

I'll post what I end up buying...

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Dawn (20th January 2013), Eram (30th May 2013), Rich (21st January 2013)

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Daozen: I have tried various healing springs around the planet and they've been interesting but not amazing healthwise
    Yes, I think a lot of people have tried healing springs without permanent change. It turns out that water looses its radium within 3-5 hours of loosing its contact with the stones which nourished it. In the 1920s and 1930s companies tried to make a profit by selling water from natural radium rich springs. Because the radium is lost from water so rapidly this was not effective. The US government came out with a warning bulletin to let the public know that they were not getting any benefit from these bottled waters after shipping due to the loss of radium.

Did you know that rain is radioactive? That's right! Rain picks up radon in the atmosphere and delivers it to the thirsty plants and soils all over the earth. If rainwater sits for a few hours it looses all the radon it gathered, just as spring and well water does.

In order to have the benefit of 'taking the waters' you need a continuous source of radium rich water. That is why using a high R rated stone in your water jug works so well. This way you have constant access to fresh radium-rich water, just like natural water in rain and springs.

People who use radiation hormesis for pain and arthritic conditions have noted that the pain of their condition usually returns within 3-10 days after ceasing their treatments. It seems that ongoing radiation and/or radon is needed to continue to receive pain-free benefits.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st January 2013), conk (4th February 2013), Eram (30th May 2013)

36. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

OK guys well its been several weeks and have been using two sets of beads in a 1 gallon jug of water and have been drinking it everyday: morning and evening. One thing I noticed was the frequency of the water seemed different and its hard to describe. What I do know is it has benefited me tremendously. First it has killed off some internal parasites and I have more energy. Second I haven't gotten sick or had a runny nose with all the hot and cold weather hitting my area. I just feel better every day. Third my eyes feel better as well. All around radiation hormesis works for me. I will keep doing it.

For me my body feels like its craving more radiation. I might invest in a hot stone from Nighthawk minerals at some point.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), conk (4th February 2013), Dawn (7th February 2013), Eram (30th May 2013), Rich (7th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 3 13 16 LastLast