+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast

Thread: Hormesis - Healing Yourself with Low Dose Radiation

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Default Re: Hormesis - Healing Yourself with Low Dose Radiation

Thanks for the update Sith. I've began wearing a NightHawkMineral grey stone on the thong they provide around my neck. I had a few difficult weeks of a healing crisis, however that has passed. Sinuses became painful, ears ached more than usual, eyes ached and I ended up with the symptoms of a 'head cold' but I stuck with it thinking this was likely a Herximer reaction to the radiation. NightHawk staff had mentioned that this would be likely given my long term issues with toxic dentistry and 'swimmer's ear'.

After a few weeks I decided I might be having an issue with Shingles (a herpes bloom). UV often triggers this and I've had difficulties before with sun gazing over a period of months. Sure enough, with L-lysine and Humic and Fulvic acid treatment the symptoms disappeared. I do not know if the radiation triggered Herpes the same as UV radiation does, but it is a possibility. It is also true that I began the hormesis at the height of winter with lowered sunlight exposure at a time when my immune system is usually somewhat compromised.

Here's the good news. ALL my joints have become extremely limber and I have no stiffness anywhere. I am moving like I did in my early 20s! It is fun to have a fluid body again!!

I really didn't like wearing the rough gray stone pendant, so I have enlarged my jewelry collection to include Uranium glass necklaces in several color ranges. I can now enjoy blues, burgandy's, greens, yellows, whites, and fiery oranges. This makes getting dressed every day FUN!

Uranium glass isn't very radioactive however. My research indicates that 'hotter' jewelry would be better for health maintenance. So, I began cutting and polishing beautiful natural radioactive stones to add to the jewelry.

For foot pain I made a uranium glass bead anklet which includes shiny black thorite beads I made. The thorite beads added 'heat' to the anklet and it is now 200 times stronger than just uranium glass beads. This has done a good job of relieving foot and ankle pain. I also made a lovely uranium glass necklace with a shiny black diamond cut thorite bead for myself and another for a friend who has cancer. This jewelry is beautiful, functional, and in line with the radiation levels used by BlackHawkMineral clients. And... best of all, it isn't much more expensive.

I get compliments on my thorite and uranium glass jewelry every day. It is more fun to wear something attractive rather than a dull gray stone on a thong.

I am still in love with the radon rich water I make daily. It seems 'sweet' in taste to me. I also still sleep daily on a 'mud pack' made from uranium ore stone dust sandwiched in a plastic case.
    Last edited by Dawn; 7th February 2013 at 03:40.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Eram (30th May 2013), ljwheat (20th February 2013), Ol' Roy (1st March 2013), Rich (7th February 2013), TargeT (1st March 2013), witchy1 (2nd March 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Mint oil, chinese tiger balm type stuff, can help a lot of skin conditions... a quick web search shows it helps Herpes too.

Zeolites are very highly recommended too, might be worth checking out.

Peace

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Dawn (7th February 2013), Eram (30th May 2013), ljwheat (20th February 2013), TargeT (1st March 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Great Thread!!! I just found this thread today and FYI I interviewed Jay Gutierz of NightHawkMinerals.com today for 2 hours. I will post it when I get it edited...

I only learned about Radiation Hormesis a few weeks ago over at the Galen Winsor thread. Jay was thrilled to view and hear Galen's lecture from 1986 and substantiated Galen's claims that fear of radiation was not warranted...

Will be back in a few days to post more...

Much love to us all!!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

conk (18th February 2013), Dawn (16th February 2013), DNA (2nd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), gripreaper (19th February 2013), heyokah (7th March 2013), ljwheat (20th February 2013), Ol' Roy (16th February 2013), TargeT (1st March 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

This video blew me away, to find out that cancer is nothing more than a fungus.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Eram (30th May 2013), Hazel (26th February 2013), KiwiElf (20th February 2013), Lettherebelight (1st March 2013), Ol' Roy (2nd March 2013), TargeT (1st March 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Quote Wheat: This video blew me away, to find out that cancer is nothing more than a fungus.
    Thank you for your post. This is what started me on the hunt for healing... which led me to make this post. I have a dear friend who had stage 4 colon cancer at the time. My jaw was on the floor when I discovered the depth of information on this topic!

An update on my friend. I worked with her and we found a very strong uranium containing stone. It was actually very pretty with a base of quartz rich granite and some orange and yellow autinite all through it. The radiation level of this stone was very strong and equated to a level III stone sold at NightHawkMinerals.com. For a very reasonable cost she bought the stone and I used my lapidary equipment to cut and polish it into 3 pieces:

1. a beautiful hand forged silver wrapped pendant
    2. a 'water stone' to charge her water with healing radon
    3. a larger 'healing' stone to wear in her pocket over the area where her cancer tumor lurked in her colon.
    4. I had some rock 'mud' left over so I also fashioned a little mud pack she can sleep use as well

The total cost of all of this was very reasonable and she had immediate results within just 3 days of treatment. She never had any traditional western allopathic medical treatment for her cancer. She is much better after only 3 weeks of self treatment this way. My role in this was to point her to the information and to make something beautiful and serviceable out of the stone she purchased.

It appears I am going to have my friend around for a long time which makes me very happy.

I think NightHawkMinerals has done amazing work to bring this information to the foreground. I am so grateful to them.

They don't seem to have any interest in creating anything beautiful out of their stones at this time. I am glad to bring beauty into this healing modality. When I have time I'll post some photos of my work. My friends stone is SO beautiful!
    Last edited by Dawn; 15th April 2013 at 05:19.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

conk (25th February 2013), DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), Hazel (26th February 2013), Kimberley (27th February 2013), Lettherebelight (1st March 2013), ljwheat (25th February 2013), Ol' Roy (25th February 2013), TargeT (1st March 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (25th February 2013), wegge (25th February 2013), witchy1 (2nd March 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    [QUOTE ljWheat: This video blew me away, to find out that cancer is nothing more than a fungus.
    Thank you for your post. This is what started me on the hunt for healing... which led me to make this post. I have a dear friend who had stage 4 colon cancer at the time. My jaw was on the floor when I discovered the depth of information on this topic!

An update on my friend. I worked with her and we found a very strong uranium containing stone. It was actually very pretty with a base of quartz rich granite and some orange and yellow autinite all through it. The radiation level of this stone was very strong and equated to a level III stone sold at NightHawkMinerals.com. For a very reasonable cost she bought the stone and I used my lapidary equipment to cut and polish it into 3 pieces:

3. a larger 'healing' stone to wear in her pocket over the area where her cancer tumor lurked in her colon.
    4. I had some rock 'mud' left over so I also fashioned a little mud pack she can sleep use as well

The total cost of all of this was very reasonable and she had immediate results within just 3 days of treatment. She never had any traditional western allopathic medical treatment for her cancer. She is much better after only 3 weeks of self treatment this way. My role in this was to point her to the information and to make something beautiful and serviceable out of the stone she purchased.

It appears I am going to have my friend around for a long time which makes me very happy.

I think NightHawkMinerals has done amazing work to bring this information to the foreground. I am so grateful to them.

They don't seem to have any interest in creating anything beautiful out of their stones at this time. I am glad to bring beauty into this healing modality. When I have time I'll post some photos of my work. My friends stone is SO beautiful![/QUOTE]

You are quite welcome Dawn, Kimberly has interviewed Jay at Night hawk, everyone’s aguishly waiting that post.

These stone you did for your friend were in expensive that’s great, the nice thing is they never wear out with a half life or over 500 years or better I would bet too.

I had a growth in my neck the size of a half dollar that was very annoying, affecting my speech, swallowing. An ultra sound was done a couple years ago, came back benign-- no insurance at the time so did nothing about it, till for weeks ago -- getting my necklace and water stone, I’m happy to say that growth in my neck is now the size of a small pencil eraser and as a side effect I noticed that the dandruff and skin lesions I used to get are completely Gone.

All in less than 4 weeks -- “amazing” and under a hundred bucks to boot. The hospital would have been in the thousands of dollars and I would have still had to deal with my psoriasis---Yippeeee! I can only imagine what else its doing for me, its all good I can tell you.

From skeptic to cured in a very short time.

Much Hormesis to us all --
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Dawn (8th March 2013), DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), Hazel (26th February 2013), Kimberley (27th February 2013), Lettherebelight (1st March 2013), Ol' Roy (1st March 2013), Sith73 (25th February 2013), TargeT (1st March 2013), witchy1 (2nd March 2013)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Hi Dawn,

Just watched Kimberly's interview with Jay Gutierz at NightHawkMinerals.com. I think it could be the most important interview she has ever done! Everbody needs to check this out!

Thanks for introducing me to this awesome therapy! I am going to buy a kit. I have made up my mind to do it.

Can't wait to see pictures of your jewelry. You may have inspired me to start a new hobby in my ol' age.lol Especially, if it could help someone get well!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

Dawn (8th March 2013), DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), Kimberley (1st March 2013), ljwheat (1st March 2013), TargeT (1st March 2013)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

So, I am pleased to announce that my, February 15th 2013, interview with Jay Gutierrz about Radiation Hormesis is completed!

Here it is on youtube:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=nxCLpA3JDQQ

There is a great thread here on Avalon with more Radiation Hormesis information:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Dose-Radiation

*************************************************************************************

If you would like to download an mp3 file of the interview I loaded it onto sendspace...this link is not permanent (so if someone finds this after it expires feel free to PM me and I will re-load it)

Be sure to ONLY click on the blue box with the words "Click here to start download from sendspace" in it. Do not click any other download buttons or play now buttons. And then save the file to your computer.

Description: Jay Guitierz Use the following link to retrieve your file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0hrtow

************************************************************************************

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

conk (1st March 2013), Dawn (8th March 2013), DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), ljwheat (1st March 2013), penn (2nd June 2013), TargeT (1st March 2013)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    It was actually very pretty with a base of quartz rich granite and some orange and yellow autinite all through it. The radiation level of this stone was very strong and equated to a level III stone sold at NightHawkMinerals.com. For a very reasonable cost she bought the stone and I used my lapidary equipment to cut and polish it into 3 pieces:

My friends stone is SO beautiful!
    Sounds like you might have a new hobby/business on your hands

I'd like to see your work but I'm sure I'll be interested in some jewlery from you if you decide to go that route :D
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dawn (8th March 2013), DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), Kimberley (3rd March 2013), ljwheat (1st March 2013)

19. Link to Post #70
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Thank you Dawn. I too have been researching this. I recently read that the most effective stones were found in Colarado New Mexico Utah and Wyoming. The "hottest" ones to be found were in Kerala, India (sorry I cant find the link, but I wrote it down) This site also said that on average the earth gets 2 - mSv/y, but can get to 3 - 8mSv/y and that today we are deficient in radiation by about a third. (not sure how they know that)

I also read in a science journal that 1mGy repairs DNA.

Now I am struggling to understand all the terms used in this science. A millgray is what to a milli severt? A rem is what to a alpha, beta and gamma particle. how does all fit in with a picocurie or curie? ..............arghhh so confusing

I brought the Curie book written by her daughter at a second had shop the other day - will be starting it tonignt.

I agree, Galen Winsor video is very important and thanks also to Kimberley for exploring this.

Dawn, can I ask where you got your gieger counter from? They seem very expensive

Witchy xxxxx

PS just ordered my starter kit..... yikes that hurt the budget - LOL
    Last edited by witchy1; 3rd March 2013 at 10:00.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Dawn (8th March 2013), DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), Kimberley (3rd March 2013), penn (2nd June 2013), TargeT (5th March 2013)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Dawn... I'm serious... I'd love to pay you for some jewelry with silver (true silver) wire wrapping.. something manly... (haha)

let me know if I can commission a piece from you!
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

conk (10th March 2013), Dawn (8th March 2013), DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), Kimberley (7th March 2013), ljwheat (5th March 2013)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

I found a great Radiation Hormesis web site with lots of links to others work and such...some of the links do not work however you can search the material that is compiled on this site...

An Introduction to Radiation Health Benefits,
    Often Called Radiation Hormesis
    Beneficial Health Effects of Radioactivity from Natural Sources

Quote This website has been created by Vinny Pinto, a degreed scientist and a mystic; I have been performing research and development in many of the above-listed fields for years, and, in fact, have worked in some of the realms involving exotic energies since the late 1970s. I authored my first published article about exotic energies (the focus of the article was their uses in healing) in 1981.

http://radiationhormesis.vpinf.com/

Much love!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Dawn (8th March 2013), DNA (3rd May 2016), penn (14th March 2013)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Wow! I go away for a couple of weeks and just look at the rich posts filled with information that have shown up! Thank you everyone.

Quote Dawn, can I ask where you got your gieger counter from? They seem very expensive

Witchy xxxxx
    Actually I wouldn't recommend our radiation meter. It works well but is a 'tube type detector' meter, the meters with 'pancake detectors' are more sensitive. We bought ours to become part of the private citizens world wide web site that monitors radiation around the planet after Fukashima: RadiationNetwork.com ... it was one of the handful of meters which interact with their software to make available a map of levels around the planet. We have taken our meter off line because we now have uranium ore in our workspace as part of an enhanced healthy atmosphere, which 'skews' the radiation level reading we have vs the normal background radiation for our area. In fact we have now increased the radiation in our workshop to 10x that of the normal background radiation. It is wonderful.

That was when Fukashima seemed scary. It took some time for the fear to die down about that accident... and I'm glad it happened because it directed me to focus on radiation as a topic, which led to this thread. If you would like to purchase a meter and don't feel the need to purchase a meter compatible with the RadiationNetwork.com then you have a broad range of choices.

Quote Dawn... I'm serious... I'd love to pay you for some jewelry with silver (true silver) wire wrapping.. something manly
    OK... when I have a chance I'll put the photo of the manly stone pendant I made on a web page for you to look at. It is amazing how absolutely beautiful some uranium ore stones can be. I wear one that is cut like a diamond and looks like black obsidian, but uranium ore also comes in pearly quartz with veins of orange, yellow, green and with shiny black inclusions. Uranium glass beads come in all sorts of colors and I have found them in blue, green, yellow, red, and amber. So there is a lot to choose from. Not only do I have about 50 uranium bead necklaces that I have created, but we also have purchased some old uranium glass items that originally were not jewelery. We've been cutting them up and turning them into pendants. All of this is in addition to the normal work I do....so things are moving at a somewhat slow pace.

Kimberley- THANK YOU! For your interview (I just downloaded it and will listen to it today) and for the link the the above site. You have an wonderful voice, by the way... filled with strength and music.
    Last edited by Dawn; 8th March 2013 at 19:09.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), Kimberley (10th March 2013), ljwheat (8th March 2013), Ol' Roy (18th March 2013), penn (14th March 2013), TargeT (14th March 2013)

27. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Sith73's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 times in 243 posts

Dawn,

If you are making or make jewelery with uranium ore send me some picks of what you have for sale.

Thanks!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), Kimberley (10th March 2013), ljwheat (8th March 2013), TargeT (14th March 2013)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

you didn't forget me did you dawn?

I have a PO box now, I'd love to see your pictures and admire your work, I'd love it even more to encourage you by buying your art at a profit to you!

I'd need something fairly robust as I'm on the beach quite often & still in the military during the weekdays
    Where are you?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dawn (16th March 2013), DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013)

31. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    you didn't forget me did you dawn?

I have a PO box now, I'd love to see your pictures and admire your work, I'd love it even more to encourage you by buying your art at a profit to you!

I'd need something fairly robust as I'm on the beach quite often & still in the military during the weekdays
    When I got my Necklace from Jay it came with a note about not taking your stone’s threw the airports, so unless you don’t want to tick off the TSA screening before boarding your flight. I would mail them when transferring from base to base while in the military or out.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Dawn (18th March 2013), DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), Sith73 (14th March 2013), TargeT (18th March 2013)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Dawn (17th March 2013), DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), Sith73 (14th March 2013), TargeT (18th March 2013)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote TargeT: you didn't forget me did you dawn?

Hi TargeT, I've been VERY busy over the last couple of months!!!

I decided to create a home cottage industry. I don't know how it will go yet… but…

Here is an example of some of what I have been doing. I'm showing you this just for fun!

I hope you enjoy my sharing with you

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vtg-Sparklin...item43b9e76cb4

and

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vtg-Retro-Cz...item43b9e71965

and

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vtg-Retro-Cz...item43b9e6da2c

Then, there are the pendants made out of natural radioactive stones. This is an entirely different type of art. It involves stone work and hand forging silver wraps and settings for the stones. I spent today polishing stones. It takes hours of careful work to turn a rough stone into a smooth shiny shape that feels good on the skin and looks beautiful. My next step is to do the last 12,000 grit hand polishing and then to hand forge silver wrap settings to turn them into pendants. The radiation each stone gives off varies dramatically, so I have carefully measured each one in order to be able to tell the new owner about their choice.

All of this is fun, and I have never done any of it before so I've had to 'tool up' and learn new skills. I will have pendant photos within the months (maybe even within the week) and these will be the 'manly' jewelry that you are looking for. I am trying to develop some very affordable but effective things, along with the more beautiful and time consuming pieces. I'll let you know...

I'm moving just as fast as my personal creative process allows

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

conk (18th March 2013), Deega (18th March 2013), DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), Kimberley (18th March 2013), ljwheat (18th March 2013), Ol' Roy (18th March 2013), penn (18th March 2013), TargeT (18th March 2013), witchy1 (18th March 2013)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

If you need anything other than morale support let me know!

I wonder if these sunburns I'm getting function as a kind of hormesis (probably not, as it's too much exposure... haha)
    Where are you?

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dawn (24th March 2013), DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), ljwheat (18th March 2013)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

As promised here are a few photos of my efforts in the form of polished uranium ore. The learning curve has been very interesting for me on this topic. One of the most amazing things I've learned is that radiation meters (AKA Geiger counters) give very different readings depending on the manufacturer. I use the Mazur Radiation Meter for all my testing because it is the only one I have. It is 'relatively' accurate... that is all its readings are accurate when compared to each other... but they are not the same as readings from other meters.

In the examples of my work on the link below please keep in mind that uranium glass that I have tested runs from 80CPM for 110 year old marbles to 800CPM for my partners amber goblet that was made in France in 1860. CPM stands for Clicks Per Minute. With that in mind I'd like to share with you some of the stones I've been working on. I am planning to sell them for between $50 and $100 + the cost of wrapping them. At the top of the single page I've made is a link to a few of the stone pendants I've made with them.

Love sharing this with all of you... I admit I'm actually feeling a little fear of sharing. Something like exposing my art to public view for criticism and comment (ha ha). This is just a little temp site I created in order to share.

I will have my permanent site up just as soon as I can at :

www.UraniumJewelry.com
    Last edited by Dawn; 15th April 2013 at 05:21.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), Kimberley (5th April 2013), TargeT (4th April 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 4 14 16 LastLast