Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 5 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Hormesis - Healing Yourself with Low Dose Radiation

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Sith73's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 times in 243 posts

Default Re: Hormesis - Healing Yourself with Low Dose Radiation

Dawn,

Hello I would buy one from you. Those are some pretty stones.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

Dawn (5th April 2013), DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), TargeT (4th April 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Dawn, those stones are crude and ugly. Just box them up and sent them to me for, er, ah, disposal.

They are quite attractive. Your fear of the critics is unfounded. Good work indeed. I have been wearing the necklace pendant for about 3 weeks now, the one from nighthawkminerals.com. So far nothing noted, wondering if I need a stronger stone. "Scotty, we need more power"!
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Dawn (5th April 2013), DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), TargeT (4th April 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

your #2 stone wrapped like this:

With a uranium glass bead neck portion methinks ( your the artist though, do what thou wilt)

Let me know when I can buy it!
    Last edited by TargeT; 4th April 2013 at 18:19.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dawn (5th April 2013), DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Wow! What a wonderful reception of my 'work'! I am so glad it is well received. I have written a few of you privately about this since Avalon is not a site that is about selling something.

Quote Conk: I have been wearing the necklace pendant for about 3 weeks now, the one from nighthawkminerals.com. So far nothing noted, wondering if I need a stronger stone. "Scotty, we need more power"!
    I'd like to put out on the forum what I've discussed 'privately' on my own profile page on Avalon. That is, my reaction to the uranium stones and glass and my healing.

A little less than a year ago I finally found a dentist who I trusted and who was willing to work on me. 45 years earlier I had a root canal for a front tooth that died after an accident I had. Then 16 years ago the same dentist replaced the root canal and added a metal rod which he pounded into my skull. The result of this abuse to my body was quite extreme. It set up an electrical charge in the central channel (governor channel) of my body and this effected all its main organs and glands. By last year I was chronically ill and had developed a severe bone infection and eye infection from this root canal situation. So... now the offending metal rod and dead tooth are gone, but my body is still fighting a low grade infection in my head and face. OK... that is the gory background which caused me to search out radiation hormesis. And now that you have a basic understanding of this I'd like to share what has occurred for me since beginning radiation hormesis.

Within a week of beginning to wear a carnotite stone, sleep on a radioactive mud pack, and drink water charged with a radioactive stone I developed a low grade head ache and itchy ears. If I did not wear the pendant for a day the headache went away but the itchy ears did not. Over time I have developed a very sore scalp and my eyes are sore all of the time. On the other hand, my joints are totally pain free and I am as flexible as when I used to teach yoga.

Now this might sound like some sort of problem, unless you understand how true healing progresses and what a healing crisis is all about. My body had accepted the low grade long term infection, but with the help of the uranium stones my immune system has awoken and is battling the infection. Black Hawk Minerals has many personal healing stories from their clients reporting that fungus infections 'came out through the skin' of the body before leaving. What I am experiencing is right in line with their reports.

Now, my partner has a different story because he has different things going on with his body. He finds no difference from prior to uranium stone exposure except that an uncomfortable area in his upper abdomen is greatly soothed when he wears his pendant every day. He has set his pendant string to allow his personal stone to rest just at his solar plexus and as long as he wears it he has no pain of discomfort in his upper abdomen... but if he forgets to wear it for a few days the pain returns.

Long term true healing is not for the faint of heart. Most of the time the person must go through an uncomfortable period as the body resets itself.

I'm not sure why you have no reaction... but my guess is that you might need a 'hotter' stone. I'm not going to even venture to advise anyone on how hot a stone they need etc. This is a brave new frontier and I'm having a lot of fun exploring it.

I can say that I never spend a day without wearing at least a 200CPM necklace or pendant, and many days I wear a 7,500CPM for all or part of the day. My partner's pendant (shown on the 'Wraps' page of my temp website as a black crystal with a simple forged silver setting) clocks in at 9,500CPM and he loves how he feels with it on.
    Last edited by Dawn; 5th April 2013 at 05:01.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

conk (5th April 2013), DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), Sith73 (5th April 2013), TargeT (5th April 2013)

9. Link to Post #85
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Hi Dawn, I think you are an amazing artiste. Thank you for sharing. Are you putting your pieces on ebay or craigs list?

I too have purchased from nighthawk and the mud pack is an amazing thing. Totally erradicates pain - from anywhere! I wear the pendant and drink the water every day.

Interestingly that this healing, after a while, identifies where things are not right (as in you feel it), and then comes back again slowly to correct it - well at least I think that is what is happening

Im only about 5 weeks in and its an interesting journey.

Karen xxxx

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Dawn (5th April 2013), DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), Sith73 (5th April 2013), TargeT (5th April 2013)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    I can say that I never spend a day without wearing at least a 200CPM necklace or pendant, and many days I wear a 7,500CPM for all or part of the day. My partner's pendant (shown on the 'Wraps' page of my temp website as a black crystal with a simple forged silver setting) clocks in at 9,500CPM and he loves how he feels with it on.
    Just FYI, most "background" radiation is in the range of 15-1,200 CPM (HEAVILY depending on your area & the gigercounter design used) most common is around 25-45 CPM which is like 3 millisievert (1 mSv = 0.001 Sv)
    Last edited by TargeT; 5th April 2013 at 19:51.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

conk (5th April 2013), Dawn (5th April 2013), DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), Sith73 (5th April 2013)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Often healing is accompanied by worsening symptoms. Sometimes called a Herxhiemer reaction, it's the body ridding itself of toxins, fungi, or the residue from parasites. Sometimes the remedy can stir up sleeping bacteria or viruses from their hiding places in joints or connective tissue. They get pizzed and try to multiple to save themselves. The 'bug' responsible for Lyme is very good at stealth.

Thanks for the notes on your experience with dental issues. Most of us have experienced this, some to a worse degree. Maybe that's my issue. I have about 6 amalgams and two root canals. There is a famous biologic dentist in Atlanta I want to see, but a 4 hour drive each way.......and my extreme fatigue makes such a trip difficult.

Dawn, thank you so much. Three of your threads, and the wonderful contributions of other members, has rekindled my fire for healing. I may never heal, but my children will be gifted with tremendous resources to use in their own lives. Maybe that's my path, to suffer and learn. Then to teach.

Love and hugs, Terry
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

DNA (3rd May 2016), Eram (30th May 2013), Sith73 (5th April 2013), TargeT (5th April 2013), witchy1 (5th April 2013)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote TargeT: Just FYI, most "background" radiation is in the range of 15-1,200 CPM (HEAVILY depending on your area & the gigercounter design used) which is like 3 millisievert (1 mSv = 0.001 Sv)
    Thank you for this TargeT, it isn't easy to come to an understanding of this since we've been programmed by our culture since birth. I would love to know what the background radiation on the Colorado Plateau is since they have almost no cancer and I've read they have the highest background radiation in the US and the lowest cancer rates (translated as internal body fungus infections).

On my Mazur Radiation Meter we have 15 to 35 CPM background radiation depending on when the reading is taken. On radiation maps our area (the California Central Coast) is considered to have moderate background radiation, whereas most of the rest of California is considered low and has only about 7CPM background. I don't know what this may have done to the overall health statistics in the various areas but that would be an interesting study. Theoretically this area would have lower cancer rates than the rest of California.

Your mention that normal background radiation can be 1200CPM puts the wearing of the stones into perspective. Under these conditions a 3,600CPM stone would be 3X normal background radiation... which does not seem very hot.

I think I'll put up a page on the web showing various uranium glass and stones I've tested on my meter and their CPM values. That might be interesting information. Meanwhile... here is an interesting site where the various radiation levels of uranium glass objects are compared:

http://1st-glass.1st-things.com/vase...s.html#vasn1-4
    Last edited by Dawn; 5th April 2013 at 18:32.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Eram (30th May 2013), Sith73 (5th April 2013), TargeT (5th April 2013)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

The 1,200 was a reading from a mountain range in alaska that had a lot of exposed rock; I imagine there is natural uranium deposits (or some other matieral) in that area; but it had not been mined so I still count it as "background" though it is one of the higher numbers I've seen in a natural setting.

I did mention it to illistruate that these are very low levels and very "in line" with the concept of hormesis.

Also, note: the 3mSv I stated was a (slightly) educated guess, you have to know a LOT about the material (what does it emmit, Alpha, Beta, Gama etc..) that gave you a cpm reading in order to convert it to a mSv number.. so big grain of salt there

Ask and ye shall recive Dawn:
    Quote in the seven Colorado plateau states where backgrounds are up to four times U.S. sea-level background
    http://www.aboutnuclear.org/view.cgi...s_of_Radiation
    Last edited by TargeT; 5th April 2013 at 20:12.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

conk (6th April 2013), Eram (30th May 2013), Kimberley (7th April 2013), Sith73 (5th April 2013)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote TargeT: Ask and ye shall receive: http://www.aboutnuclear.org/view.cgi...s_of_Radiation
    Thank you so much for this link TargeT. I think a portion of it is REALLY worth putting here so I'm going to use some of it in random quotes:

Quote Studies are confirming the necessity (and benefits) of low-level radiation environments.....

The threshold for harm is at least ten times the normal background radiation levels, and is probably two or three times higher than that. No harm as been found below these levels. In fact, low levels of radiation exposure produce health benefits....

Humans are subject to background radiation all the time and the normal levels are well known. There is evidence that unless radiation exposure reaches about ten (10) times that normal level there is no harm to humans from radiation. Furthermore, there is now evidence that radiation at or near the normal background level is beneficial to, and even necessary for, life. People living at elevated-radiation levels are healthier than those who receive the U.S. sea-level background radiation dose.....
    Very useful information. Boy! Have I been brainwashed most of my life by being taught that any level of radiation is dangerous! Hogwash!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Eram (30th May 2013), Kimberley (7th April 2013), Sith73 (5th April 2013), TargeT (7th April 2013)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Quote MY website is up (though still simple) www.UraniumJewelry.com
    I've been translating mSv and CPM and so on between sites so that I could have some basic understanding of what various experts, authors, and scientists are saying in relation to each other. Here are some comparisons that have helped me to understand what the *?+?!?~? various sites are saying about safety... and I've tried to translate them all into one unit of measurement of radiation... I'm just using Clicks Per Minute because it is easy for me to understand

Uranium glass
    jewelry:
    60 - 240 CPM, depending on the beads
    goblets:
    60 - 800 CPM, depending on the maker

Natural Uranium Beryl
    This is a form of gem like an emerald but with some uranium content, it is used in fine jewelry under the name Heliodor
    60 CPM

Natural Uranium containing Stones
    Black HawkMinerals.com (all their measurements are in mSv, however I've translated them into CPM
    Their 'buy it now stone' ~ 200CPM
    Their level I stones~ 6,000CPM -15,000 CPM (all of the rocks shown on my web page fall in this category )
    Their level II stones~ 16,000-29,000 CPM (my friend's cancer cure stone she bought and I worked falls here)
    Their level III stones~ 30,000 + CPM ( I only have a few rocks that hot)

Natural background radiation in my area 37 CPM
    10x natural background radiation mentioned as safe in the above mentioned web site
    370 CPM

What is confusing to me is that a very small stone worn as a necklace (obviously) only affects a very small area of the body. In fact
    from 1 foot away the radiation is cut to about 1/10 of what it is close up. So, I am really confused on how to figure a way
    to compare someone living in an area with higher background radiation (which affects every square inch of their body) to
    someone who only has a little rock on a string around their neck. Sigh... anyone on Avalon have ideas on how to compare
    these types of information to each other?
    Last edited by Dawn; 6th April 2013 at 05:54.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

AlaBil (7th April 2013), Eram (30th May 2013), Sith73 (7th April 2013), TargeT (7th April 2013), witchy1 (15th April 2013)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

just FYI, that "10x background radiation" statement is just a wild guess by its author, mSv is a rating of many things calculated into one number, so it's a bit confusing when compared to CPM. BUT I could see the safe range easily extending to 200-400 times background radiation (dependent on the type of emission, beta and gama are 20x safer than Alpha)

Your question on area effected vrs total body etc is very important & also why i'm hesitant to convert these stones to mSv (see video below), for accuracy you need to know several things like 1 Sievert = 1G(a "gray" a unit of absorbed dose, which is semi complex itself) +Wr(Alpha, Beta, Gama.. Alpha does 20x more damage than the other two)+H(part of body getting radiated)

Here's a good breakdown on the conversion of CPM to mSv etc...

so CPM is definitely a measurable reading, but you need to know what material your working with (so you can tell if its putting out mostly alpha, beta or gama rays) the absorbed dose and the area the radiation is effecting ( your extremities can absorb IMMENSE amounts of radiation when compared to your head and body)

Uranium is mostly beta, so nice and safe (at lest, when compared to plutonium etc..).
    Last edited by TargeT; 7th April 2013 at 01:02.
    Where are you?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dawn (11th April 2013), Eram (30th May 2013), Sith73 (16th April 2013)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Dawn & Target,

I do not understand the numbers so I do not know if this is of any help or not, however you may remember that when I interviewed Ben Williams and he gave me a NUCLEAR RADIATION EXPOSURE COMPARISON CHART that was given to him by Galen Winsor...

The chart is posted in this post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post519465
    Last edited by Kimberley; 9th April 2013 at 15:32.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Dawn (11th April 2013), Eram (30th May 2013), ljwheat (18th May 2013), Sith73 (16th April 2013), TargeT (8th April 2013)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Here is a very interesting personal report. Until the past 2 years I have not used my hands to make a living. When I first began to do this, using my hands to build things for 8+ hours daily was challenging. I found that they were very weak, although I had never realized it before, compared to others who had used their hands this way for a lifetime. I needed to be careful not to overuse them or they would become stiff and the joints sore, but more importantly .... there were many things I could not do well (or could not do at all) due to lack of hand strength.

Standing in my little lapidary studio and polishing uranium ore for a hobby hour after hour has been very relaxing. This week it also produced obvious fruit. As I worked on the latest 'warm' stone my hands and arms began to tingle pleasantly. The tingling lasted even after I was done and suddenly I had hand strength. It is very noticeable indeed! The work I turn out is not only better due to my hand strength, but I can also work about 2x longer.

It appears that some deep healing of my hands and wrists has occurred and it has continued to grow noticeably for the past week. My partner has noticed a difference in the work I turn out as well, which is also nice.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Eram (30th May 2013), Sith73 (16th April 2013), Swan (15th April 2013), TargeT (15th April 2013), witchy1 (15th April 2013)

29. Link to Post #95
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Great to see your website Dawn!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Dawn (20th April 2013), Eram (30th May 2013), ljwheat (29th April 2013), Sith73 (16th April 2013), TargeT (15th April 2013)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

So I've been wearing one of Dawns pendants for about a week now, it's tied in a way that its always against my skin & I will have to cut it off to remove it.

I haven't noticed any healing crisis & probably won't as I'm in my low 30's & still fairly healthy.

However, I have had a rash for around 5 months now & while I have been fairly successful at controlling it with coconut oil it would not go away fully & I would have to use the coconut oil on it daily for a week or more to subdue it.

Well it seems to be gone now & I can only attribute it to the pendant I've been wearing now for a week. I imagine that the pendants location (right below the super sternal notch) is slightly irradiating my blood supply & upper internal organs (heart, lungs etc..)

I had thought something like this would happen but not with out localized exposure; apparently it's effects are much wider spread than I thought.
    Where are you?

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

conk (30th April 2013), Dawn (5th May 2013), Eram (30th May 2013), ljwheat (18th May 2013), Sith73 (29th April 2013), witchy1 (30th April 2013)

33. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member Sith73's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 times in 243 posts

I to have one of Dawns pendents and have been experiencing ,lots of energy,no fatigue, no stress, I sleep better at night, haven't gotten sick and at some point don't require as much of sleep. I believe the pendent is a life force all in its own and have bonded with it. In a way it protects me. I never take it off unless to shower. Drinking my charged water while wearing my pendent I feel good. I may even get a stronger pendent at some point. Currently I'm getting the word out about radiation hormesis and trying to awaken them spiritually. I take it one day at a time in helping others.

Thank you Dawn!

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

conk (30th April 2013), Dawn (5th May 2013), Eram (30th May 2013), Kimberley (30th April 2013), ljwheat (29th April 2013), TargeT (30th April 2013), witchy1 (30th April 2013)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

This is such an interesting topic because we are way ahead of the curve compared to the rest of the population. Of course, there has been programming to scare everyone away from this topic.

However, as in most things we study deeply, we are actually RE-remembering this information.

I too have tons of energy! Yet I am still in some sort of 'healing crisis' involving the area around the poison dentistry I had removed a year ago (sigh). Even so, my energy is amazing and I sort of feel like the 'Energizer Bunny' character.
    Last edited by Dawn; 5th May 2013 at 21:09.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Eram (30th May 2013), Kimberley (5th May 2013), ljwheat (5th May 2013), Sith73 (18th May 2013), TargeT (6th May 2013), witchy1 (6th May 2013)

37. Link to Post #99
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I posted the http://radiation-hormesis.com site with all the research papers sent by the listed researchers.

The thorite crystal ring is used for acupuncture and it seems to stimulate without needles.

On the site you will see that T D Luckey and Jay Gutierrez have actually met.

On another site we are selling uranium glass beads.

Http://radiant-beads.com

Most bead stores can buy them. 4 uSv/hr is the output of 5 U glass beads that are about 1cm across. They are always 2% uranium because that produces the best fluorescence under UV light ... Which is why they were popular for dancing under black light in the 1960s hippies.

Ian Soutar
    Vancouver Island

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to isoutar For This Post:

Eram (30th May 2013), Kimberley (18th May 2013), ljwheat (18th May 2013), Sith73 (18th May 2013), witchy1 (18th May 2013)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Isoutar: I posted the http://radiation-hormesis.com site with all the research papers sent by the listed researchers.

The thorite crystal ring is used for acupuncture and it seems to stimulate without needles.

On the site you will see that T D Luckey and Jay Gutierrez have actually met.

On another site we are selling uranium glass beads.

Http://radiant-beads.com

Most bead stores can buy them. 4 uSv/hr is the output of 5 U glass beads that are about 1cm across. They are always 2% uranium because that produces the best fluorescence under UV light ... Which is why they were popular for dancing under black light in the 1960s hippies.

Ian Soutar
    Vancouver Island
    Ian, I am so glad you took the time to post here. Are you aware that your site has been posted on this thread and I recommended people look at it? I really enjoyed all the work you did gathering information and support for this important topic. Your posts were one of the reasons I began this process.

Do you have any personal experiences to report? Also, I still do not understand how receiving 4 uSv/hr from a bead over a very tiny area of the body compares to normal talk of a person being exposed to this amount... say in a mine... or a nuclear power plant. Because, in these instances the radiation would be received on every square cm of the body... not on just ONE cm, such as when wearing a bead.

I am happy you shared your knowledge about 2% uranium in beads from the 'hippie' era. This type of bead usually measures 50-80CPM on my radiation meter. They glow beautifully green under black light or in the UV present in sunshine.

However I have found that in antique beads the percentage of uranium can be MUCH higher. Recently I acquired an antique amber necklace. My intention was to dismantle it and use the quaint bead caps in a new design but it seemed curiously heavy so I checked it under black light and with the radiation meter. To my surprise it tested at 500CPM. That is about 100x the radioactivity of uranium beads made in 'modern' times. In fact, this necklace is more potent than many of the uranium ore samples I've acquired!

I really like this site: http://1st-glass.1st-things.com/vaselineglass.html
    This site shows the results of comparative radiation testing on various vaseline glass objects, including jewelry. There is definitely a big difference in the amount of radioactivity in the things he shows there.

I found another site recently which explains that uranium glass is an interesting medium. Since glass is used to block harmful alpha radiation emissions, then incorporating uranium in glass during the process of manufacture creates a unique product which is not dangerous to life or health. When I have a chance I will look up this link and post it.

Meanwhile, I'd love to hear more from you. Thank you so much for posting here. And... can you take a moment to answer my question about the effect of radiation on 1 sq cm vs over the entire body?

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Eram (30th May 2013), Kimberley (18th May 2013), ljwheat (18th May 2013), Ol' Roy (18th May 2013), Sith73 (18th May 2013), TargeT (18th May 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 5 15 16 LastLast