Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1 7 16 LastLast

Thread: Hormesis - Healing Yourself with Low Dose Radiation

1. Link to Post #121
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,716 times in 7,043 posts

Default Re: Hormesis - Healing Yourself with Low Dose Radiation

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    My point was questioning upper limits. What is the highest amount of "low dose" and what actually are poisonous levels?

Ian, people are still scared of this concept and IMHO providing some parameters (if they exist) might give confidence to others in learing more about it if we can give them that information. Madame Curie is often brought up on forums as the primary reason to support the no dose theory. So was hoping for a bit more clarity for people. Its not just us on this thread - others are looking. I was hoping to build confidence not scare anyone.

It was not my purpose to go off topic and perhaps I should have explained it a bit more - apologies
    Karen

Your absolutely right, there is a dangerous level & we should know it!

I'd say this is the most comprehensive list I've seen & I trust its source (however I've never personally gotten near the dangerous levels that he lists, so i don't have first hand experience, but as you'll see, those levels are VERY VERY hard to be exposed to by the average person)
    see the chart here:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post519465
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dawn (24th June 2013), ljwheat (24th June 2013), witchy1 (7th June 2013)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,748 times in 1,912 posts

Here is a chart that Galon Winsor made that Ben Williams sent me. I do not know is this is helpful here or not...I might have posted it in this thread before, however I have not gotten an answer and I do not understand the chart either...

So would love to know if this is of help or not...Thank you!

Click on the chat to make it bigger...

Quote Attached is the radiation exposure chart Galen and I (Ben Williams) put together several years ago. You can see how they use measurements that are insignificant in terms of effect upon people. The measurements they try to scare people with are almost always less than the natural background radiation we live with every day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Radiation Exposure Chart.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	192.6 KB
ID:	21653  

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Dawn (24th June 2013), TargeT (8th June 2013), witchy1 (8th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #123
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,716 times in 7,043 posts

Kim, that's what I linked to above,

It is "somewhat" helpful, if you read my comments on the seviert measurements complexity you'll see why I say somewhat

This is a topic that has been purposefully kept confusing (IMO)

EXCELENT chart
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dawn (24th June 2013), Kimberley (12th June 2013), ljwheat (24th June 2013)

7. Link to Post #124
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

A more up to date summary is to be seen on my website http://radiation-hormesis.com
    If you go there, there is a link to making your own hormesis tools. The graph shows that the danger levels are several orders of magnitude higher than what we work with for healing. This graph was created by Jerry Cuttler who is a researcher on hormesis. The diagram is modified from one by T D Luckey. The important concept introduced is a new standard of safety As High As Reasonably Safe AHARS to replace the existing paranoid standard ALARA

Alara suggests 7 milliGy/year limit whereas the proposed standard is 1000! Due to hormesis there would be 30% fewer cancers at 1000 vs 7. For the most part a gray is equal to a sievert, especially with ores and glass. The error is not significant since you can increase dose by 3 orders of magnitude and stay within a totally safe range.

In summary low level radiation is totally safe for animals if below 1,000 millisievert / year. None of us will even approach such numbers with natural ore. If there was any danger our cave dwelling ancestors would have died.

If you got the whole 1000 milliGrays or milliSieverts in one hour that might cause disease ... But our hormesis ores and glass are 1000 times too weak for such a danger to exist.

Here is a direct link

http://radiation-hormesis.com/#Speci...al_1_cm_across

Ian Soutar
    Microsec R&D Inc.
    Last edited by isoutar; 12th June 2013 at 07:50. Reason: error spelling

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to isoutar For This Post:

Dawn (24th June 2013), Kimberley (12th June 2013), ljwheat (24th June 2013), TargeT (15th June 2013), witchy1 (8th June 2013)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Target...funny I did not click on the link...

Target and Ian I am still wanting to know (If you know) how does this chart compare to other information about the "harmful" scale of radiation that is main stream?

Thank you!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Dawn (24th June 2013), ljwheat (24th June 2013), TargeT (15th June 2013)

11. Link to Post #126
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,448 times in 1,156 posts

Just found this on rex research (which is under bot attack apparently - so if you follow Robert, it might pay to get your CD with everything on it.... I got mine - its amazing) Anyway, I havent followed up the links yet but here is the report from Russia.....

http://www.russia-ic.com/news/show/10395/
    http://keelynet.wordpress.com/2010/0...oped/September 9, 2010

Technique for Faster Wound Healing Developed

Cooperation of Russian biologists and physicists resulted in a new method for better and faster healing of wounds. Healing wounds is a slow and complicated process.

Traditional drug treatment is often not effective enough, that is why researchers keep improving existing methods and inventing new techniques for helping people. Russian physicists developed hollow-cathode lamps, with emit low-intensity radiation.

Emission spectrum of such lamps consists of thin lines, typical for atomic and ionic spectra of elements, from which a cathode was made.

Researchers found out that radiation from lamps with cathode made of magnesium and copper, stimulated migration of mentioned elements in an organism and cured inflammation.

Tests on laboratory rats showed that irradiation with these lamps helped cuts heal faster.

Lamps also promoted faster skin structure recovery, including sebaceous glands and hair follicles. Scientists think that irradiation with these lamps promoted natural immunity, accelerated recovery of deep skin layers and stimulated wound healing.

Mechanisms of this process are still not clear, however, researchers believe that metals form complexes with enzymes metalloproteinases, known to affect healing of wounds.
    http://www.rexresearch.com/magablog6/magablog6.htm

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Dawn (24th June 2013), ljwheat (24th June 2013), penn (13th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,167 times in 1,149 posts

Quote TargeT: My pendant from Dawn's web site would be hard to calculate the uSv, but I think it would be much higher than 4 uSv/hour (especially since i wear it at my neck, and the torso's exposure raises the value a lot, since uSv numbers are based on exposure area) but I really don't think any number I gave you would be a fair comparison number. Dawn had a CPM reading of it but I don't know what type of sensor her detector uses.
    I'm using a 'tube type' radiation meter. Not nearly as sensitive as a pancake type for picking up CPM. It sounds like, from Ian's comments, I might use the micro sievert scale instead of testing CPM
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Quote Witchy1: Madame Curie is often brought up on forums as the primary reason to support the no dose theory. So was hoping for a bit more clarity for people. Its not just us on this thread - others are looking. I was hoping to build confidence not scare anyone.
    It helped me to know that she actually exceeded the normal life span of people in her generation. In other words she lived longer than most people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    I rather like the piece of information I found here:
    Quote The coloring agent used in vaseline glass is not the unstable and radioactive element uranium, but the more stable compound URANIUM DIOXIDE. This uranium compound is only 1% to 2% per volume of the glass. More importantly, it is the medium, glass itself, which contributes to the safety of Vaseline Glass.

Glass, being a solid, is a barrier or shield to radiation. Glass is actually used in radiation rooms for such purposes.

The bottom line is that there is an insignificant amount of radiation emission from Vaseline glass roughly equivalent in distance to source as TV and microwave-oven emissions.

I see no reason why you shouldn't use your cup for beverages.
    Source(s):
    http://www.classicmemories.com/vaselined…

I've taken to wearing a very old necklace I found. It must have a high uranium content since it is 5x stronger than 'modern' uranium glass beads. My body seems to really like it. It is equivalent to some of my stronger uranium ore stones.

Healing Reports:

Cancer
    I'd like to share some 2nd hand reports from wearers of these stones that I know. 2 of the people who bought stones from me had stage 4 colon cancer and did their own homework on this topic before they purchased their uranium pendants. Both people were bed ridden and in a lot of pain. They no longer had enough energy to get out of bed and be in the world of working and people. Both felt a dramatic return of energy within 4 days of wearing the rocks and are now up and functioning with a great deal of energy. However, both still show signs of cancer. I don't know if the stones will eventually heal them... but their pain and lack of energy has been normalized. By the way, these 2 people do not know each other and live 1000 miles apart.

Painful scarring
    I also sold a simple uranium glass necklace to a woman who had 2 car accidents resulting in whiplash. She had surgery in an attempt to mitigate chronic pain but was on pain medication around the clock just to function. She is now off medication and says she feels better now than when she took the medication. The only thing new in her life is her necklace. After a month or so she came back and purchased a uranium stone pendant. She wears the 2 interchangeably. These have worked so well for her that she has gone back into the work force and is working full time now that the pain is reduced.

Recovery from Long Term Illness:
    As for me, I am still slowly healing from the dangerous and toxic dentistry which I had in my skull for over 15 years. Just to refresh the info so every one reading this will know, I had it removed about a year ago. Several dentists refused to work on me, and the one that did said that he was not sure I would survive. He also said that if I did survive healing would take a number of years. So.... here I am... healing nicely, but still having some symptoms from this history. Besides wearing my powerful antique uranium glass necklace, I also have thorite crystals taped to my reading glasses just over my temples. This has mitigated pain behind my eyes where a bone infection had become rampant due to the dentistry. As long as I wear my glasses for a few hours daily my eyes feel OK. And, within moments of putting the glasses on, a pleasant vibration starts in my temple area. I've done lots of cranial sacral work in the past as a practitioner and I know how important this area is to the health of the entire body. It feels to me as though the thorite crystals are opening up channels which allow a greater amount of prana (chi) to flow through this area of my body.... and more chi= more healing.
    Last edited by Dawn; 2nd August 2013 at 04:25.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

ljwheat (24th June 2013), Ol' Roy (15th June 2013), Sith73 (15th June 2013), witchy1 (15th June 2013)

15. Link to Post #128
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Great comments, thanks to all.

For my own arthritis therapy I carry 3 hot thorite crystals in my wallet. Out of the wallet they measure 130 USv/hour but through the wallet it is 25-35 USv/hour.

On the ring finger of the opposite hand to the side with the wallet my thorite ring puts out 90 USB/hr. However into the finger the silver shields it to 5 uSv/hr . I wear the jewel on the palm side as I walk which spreads the 90 over a large area at about 10 USv/hr.

In addition I wear a Carnotite pendant at 10 uSv/hr.

However I only sell glass beads since the sensitivity to radiation varies greatly. Even with 4 uSv/hr I am getting feedback that many are not getting cold/flu as often.

Ian Soutar
    Microsec R&D Inc.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to isoutar For This Post:

Dawn (24th June 2013), ljwheat (24th June 2013), Sith73 (15th June 2013)

17. Link to Post #129
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I should add that my wife Barbara and I eat often off of uranium glass dinner plates. I also have two Revigators in which 5 gallons of radon water brews each week for the Saturday night radon water bath. This makes a big difference for arthritis! Curious to know who else is using Revigators?

Ian Soutar
    Last edited by isoutar; 16th June 2013 at 02:21. Reason: spelling

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to isoutar For This Post:

Dawn (24th June 2013), ljwheat (24th June 2013), Sith73 (21st June 2013), TargeT (19th June 2013)

19. Link to Post #130
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Good question, the mainstream believes that 100 milliSievert/year is harmless or at least the effect is not measurable.

Ian

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to isoutar For This Post:

Dawn (24th June 2013), ljwheat (24th June 2013), Sith73 (21st June 2013), TargeT (19th June 2013), witchy1 (17th June 2013)

21. Link to Post #131
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just purchased some radium dialed clocks and watches to wear and leave beside the bed for hormesis.

Typical readings by Geiger counter ...

With cover glass removed (never do this, radium paint powder dangerous)
    = >200 uSv/hour

With cover or watch crystal in place
    =20 uSv/hour

So as long as the crystal is not broken they are a good 20 uSv/hour source.

I bought a non working radium wristwatch for 1 cent!

Radium is an interesting pure source that can exceed safety limits. In a sealed watch it is safe. They often no longer glow because the radiation has destroyed the zinc-sulphide phosphor over decades.

Ian Soutar
    Microsec R&D Inc.
    Last edited by isoutar; 21st June 2013 at 01:08. Reason: spelling

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to isoutar For This Post:

Dawn (24th June 2013), ljwheat (24th June 2013), Sith73 (21st June 2013), witchy1 (21st June 2013)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Quote I also have two Revigators in which 5 gallons of radon water brews each week for the Saturday night radon water bath. This makes a big difference for arthritis! Curious to know who else is using Revigators?

Ian Soutar
    I've purchased 4 Revigators over the past 6months. I paid $400 with shipping for my first one. After that I began watching bargains and only paid $75 with shipping for the last one I purchased. I have them in the bathroom filled with water that percolates all week to make a radium bath. The 20 gallons of water they produce is cold, so my partner has rigged a simple bath solution to warm the water. A pond pump which uses magnets on the exterior of the water line recirculates the water and pond hoses go into and out of the tub which keeps everything recirculating. A home made heater was made connecting an iron T joint to the recirculating water hose. In the iron T a water heater element has been inserted and is connected to a switch. The water is heated as it passes by the heater once the switch is turned on. Our heater is small, so it takes about 30-45 minutes to create hot bath water . For safety there is no metal touching the bath tub or the tub water so that the bather cannot get an electrical shock.

Quote Isoutar: Just purchased some radium dialed clocks and watches to wear and leave beside the bed for hormesis.
    My partner purchased some old radium switches that had been used in the military. They no longer glow in the dark, but they're still plenty 'hot'. I had some ear problems associated with my dental issue and these were the 'cure'. I purchased some 'ear stones' from NightHawkMinerals.com at first, but they proved to be very uncomfortable so I made my own. I used the hot tip of a soldering iron to melt a tube into the center of commercial foam earplugs. Into this tube I inserted the radium switch which made very comfy ear plugs. I used them daily for a few months, but now my ear issue seems to have corrected itself so I am not currently using them.

~Strength:
    ***Outside foam earplug: 90uSv/hr
    ***Inside foam earplug: 15uSv/hr

~Duration:
    ***3-6 hours daily treatment
    ***3 month period

~Sympton
    ***Itching and Aching of ears from diagnosed bone and face infection related to dental issue

~Results
    *** all symptoms are gone now, no other treatment used

Quote Isoutar: I should add that my wife Barbara and I eat often off of uranium glass dinner plates.
    We also enjoy this. In addition we use uranium glass water tumblers to hold our drinking water which we use throughout the day. A uranium 'water stone' is used in our water jug after we vortex treat, distill, and magnetize our city drinking water... it sits in the water jug all the time adding natural radium to it.
    Last edited by Dawn; 24th June 2013 at 04:18.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

ljwheat (24th June 2013), Sith73 (25th June 2013), witchy1 (24th June 2013)

25. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,474 times in 861 posts

Good Day Every One, Listening to Dawn’s story of ear ache and radium earplug remedy prompted me to relate what just took place a couple of weeks ago also with a simple remedy low dose radiation.

A week ago I noticed a couple upper wisdom teeth were aching as the day progressed the pain increased even doubling by dinner time. The last time this happened I lost two wisdom teeth on the opposite side of my mouth several years ago long before I knew about Night hawk and hormesis, any way this time I decided to try a new approach this time.

The semi triangle necklace I purchased from Night Hawk, I took it off the lanyard and placed it between cheek and gums over the aching teeth and in a matter of and hour or so, the pain lessened, after six hours the pain was completely gone. Next day repeated the rock in gums treatment and now a couple weeks later, no Signe of pain has returned, but to be on the safe side am using the hot rock gum in cheek once a week for a few hour’s at a time.

So now I’m thinking with this kind of proof first hand what homesis Is capable of using a ace bandage or duck tap he’ he’ every little ache or pain, bump or brews is going to get radiated.

Grinding down the hot rocks for specific uses may be the way to go. And as we learn of more ways to use these little gems, we are building an arsenal of tools to combat any ailment.

Thanks Dawn for sharing you story’s with us, as a growing collective of minds and practical research, this grass roots hormesis movement will certainly benefit all who join in the continued uncovering of a hidden and suppressed knowledge.
    Last edited by ljwheat; 24th June 2013 at 12:46.
    :thumb: Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery http://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Dawn (29th June 2013), Kimberley (24th June 2013), Sith73 (25th June 2013), Swan (24th June 2013), TargeT (24th June 2013)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Quote Ijwheat: this grass roots hormesis movement will certainly benefit all who join in the continued uncovering of a hidden and suppressed knowledge.
    You are correct I believe... and since there is no support from the mainstream we benefit from sharing what we learn.

You've prompted me to tell of another way I've used radiation since I began 7-8 months ago. At one point a cyst formed in the plantar fascia of my foot... and this meant that I had to stop my daily walks. It was pretty painful. After a couple of weeks I taped a little thorite over the inside lower corner of my ankle. I reasoned that several acupuncture meridians ran through this area on their way to the underside of my foot. My thinking was that I was taping the little crystal over the meridian that might be involved. Within 2 hours the swelling was reduced by 50% and by the next day it was almost gone. I continued this treatment for 6 weeks or so and found I could walk all over the place with no pain. However if I took the stone off, the pain and swelling came back.

Eventually a radionics healer I use diagnosed this cyst as a tapeworm colony. He treated this cyst with anti-tapeworm frequencies and I've never had any problems with the area since.

The conclusion I've drawn is that the radioactive thorite crystal reduced the inflammation around the cyst so that I could use my foot without pain. However, it did not kill off the tapeworm colony that lived there, though it might have reduced their ability to thrive somewhat.
    Last edited by Dawn; 25th June 2013 at 01:13.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

ljwheat (25th June 2013), Sith73 (25th June 2013), TargeT (28th June 2013), witchy1 (25th June 2013)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

I found a way to create a concentrate mixture from old dials:

Dismantle the front of the clock, pry off the hands, and remove the face. Prepare the work area as noted from proper procedure when working with radioactive materials.
    Grasp the face with tongs and hold it vertically over a 3 or 4-inch watch glass. Squirt a few numerals at a time with acetone from a squeezable wash bottle. The radium paint will start to dissolve within 20 seconds and the excess acetone will drip into the watch glass. Assist the dissolving by skillfully dabbing the numerals with an ordinary medium size water-color brush, dipping repeatedly into the acetone reservoir contained in the watch glass.

This procedure is about the opposite of how the numerals were painted on decades ago (Chemistry, April 1969, page 18).

Within a minute the group of numerals will be dissolved. Flush them off completely with more quick rinses from the wash bottle. Use the same procedure for the hands.
    By carefully rocking the watch glass, the heavier radium will migrate to the center area. Transfer the acetone residue, by using an eyedropper, into another nearby watch glass where it can evaporate. The cleaned radium will stick to the first watch glass as the solvent completely evaporates. Repeat the procedure for successive dials.

If you wish to build up a supply, wash each settlement of cleaned radium into a lead-wrapped pill bottle. Allow the solvent to evaporate or remove it with an eye dropper, before capping. Label the supply and store behind sufficient shielding and away from inquisitive fingers.

http://www.nuenergy.org/obtaining-radium/

Apparently WW2 US Army compasses are a good source. If they have thick brown, red, pinkisk markings on the dial.

Here is a list of Radio active materials: http://www.nuenergy.org/index-of-radioactive-materials/

I was not aware of these current day things:
    Uranium – 234: Used in dental fixtures like crowns and dentures to provide a natural color and brightness
    Cobalt – 60 : Used to sterilize surgical instruments…to improve the safety and reliability of industrial fuel oil burners…and to preserve poultry fruits and spices.
    Krypton – 85: Used in indicator lights in appliances like clothes washer and dryers, stereos and coffee makers…to gauge the thickness of thin plastics and sheet metal, rubber, textiles and paper…and to measure dust and pollutant levels.
    Promethium – 147: Used in electric blanket thermostats…and to gauge the thickness of thin plastics, thin sheet metal, rubber, textiles, and paper.

Much more on the web page
    Last edited by witchy1; 28th June 2013 at 17:09.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Dawn (29th June 2013), ljwheat (29th June 2013), Sith73 (29th June 2013), TargeT (28th June 2013)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Quote witchy1: I found a way to create a concentrate mixture from old dials:
    I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with this idea. In speaking to Jay Gutierriz (Night Hawk Minerals founder & medicine man) a while back he told me something interesting. He said that after all these years of working with the 'hot' stones he has come to the conclusion that the stones are connected to a consciousness which will simply not allow anything to happen to those who wear them. He is writing a new book focused on this and feels it is more important than the radiation levels of the stones, as long as they have some measurable level.

I'm pretty sure it would be very easy to overdose using radium, compared to using naturally occurring stones and ores. Radium is very concentrated. I believe Madam Curie used 3.5 tons to get a microscopic bit of radium in a dish. That being said, I did use a radium switch in a foam earplug for my situation with success.

What are you going to use your concentrate for witchy1?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Sith73 (21st July 2013), TargeT (29th June 2013)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Hi Dawn, not sure if I am going to do anything with it to be honest. I just thought it was interesting information to share - especially what they use it for today and it would appear that some are doing experiments on it in schools without the fear factor. They seem to think so long as you dont breathe it in and wash your hands after touching it you should be ok. I also like the thought of open discussion specifically to negate some of the fear around the element (perhaps this is a bit much) I thought it was interesting anyway

Yes - I read M.Curies book and they used pitchblende as the original element and a lot of it to get very small amounts..... I actually ordered some wee pieces from ebay recently - so will be interesting to see the readings on that. If its too hot it can go in my special box.

I dont have any dials or hands so I am not sure how hot the paint is? Having said that just a couple of days ago checked out my Dads old watch (I had toothache) and what do you know - it had a reading! Its still under the glass so leaving it as it is. So much smoother than a rock on your face or in your mouth - LOL. And yes it worked a treat.

How interesting about the higher consciousness......You know I have been wondering recently who it is looking out through my eyes.

Thanks Dawn
    Karen
    Last edited by witchy1; 29th June 2013 at 09:14.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Dawn (29th June 2013), ljwheat (21st July 2013), Sith73 (21st July 2013), TargeT (29th June 2013)

35. Link to Post #138
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Topic ... Counts Per Minute to MilliRem/hour

I looked up the conversion of CPM to scientific units. Every Geiger tube has specifications that show the relationship.

For example, I have a Ludlum Model 3 geiger counter with a mica windowed "pancake" sensor. I looked it up on the Ludlum site and got the specifications for the pancake sensor ...

3300 CPM = 1 milliRem/hour
    3300 CPM = 10 microsSievert/hour

Anyone in the group, if you only have CPM on your machine and you want to compare results, just look up the conversion constant of your geiger tube. Every tube has this constant and it can vary by a factor of 10 or more. Without knowing this conversion contant we are not doing scientific repeatable work.

Please look up your geiger tube constant and republish your comments about the CPM of the sample. Without it being known in Sieverts or MilliRem the number is meaningless. However the great thing is that by looking up just one number associated with your sensor all the CPM readings can be in your choice of standardized units of radiation.

Ian Soutar
    Microsec R&D Inc.
    Last edited by isoutar; 23rd July 2013 at 02:41.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to isoutar For This Post:

Dawn (23rd July 2013), Sith73 (21st July 2013), witchy1 (22nd July 2013)

37. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member Sith73's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,164 times in 243 posts

Hello to all. Yesterday I talked with the lovely Dawn about a stone I purchased from her and talked about radiation hormesis. If you haven't been to her website please look at that when you have a minute http://www.uraniumjewelry.com/.

I wanted to share a short story with you guys about what I did earlier this year. I had just purchased some beads from isoutar one week and woke up on a Saturday morning with a sore throat. That morning I decided to take those beads and put about 6 beads on some fishing string and place in my mouth towards my throat. I kept the beads in my mouth most of the day and by the next morning my sore throat was gone. Now I'm sure if you had a stronger bead or rock the results would have been quicker I'm sure.

I currently wear a stone necklace from Dawn and never take it off unless to shower. Sometimes I will place on my head if I have a headache. Headache is gone within an hour. Sometimes I will put the stone on my spine and notice a slight vibration of energy which clams my whole body from a stressful day. I drink radiated water every day and notice from regular water that the vibration is different. This is something that I can just sense.

Everyday and every week I try to share with others about many things including radiation hormesis.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sith73 For This Post:

Dawn (2nd August 2013), Kimberley (31st July 2013), witchy1 (4th August 2013)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

thank you Sith ...IMO this is a very important thread!

I have had good results also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1 7 16 LastLast