+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Toronto Police raided my house 2 minutes ago

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Default Toronto Police raided my house 2 minutes ago

2 minutes ago my door knocked as a trying to break in 4 police officers at my door they claimed there is a 911 call for domestic violence and want to search my home. I asked for court order, officer at charge got upset and told me he will arrest me for not letting them in. I was expecting something will happen to give me fear but not this way, I was assuming it would be a financial pressure.
    They did questioning my daughter, my wife and ask my origin and religious. I did opp out their request because it was not related their 911 call as a respond they shook my house and not letting me to call my lawyer.
    After their storming they left without a sorry claim.
    PS to whom concern
    I know you , who are the initiators. But I am warning you,your effort will make a rebound effect in some way.
    No peace any more

2. The Following 58 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Akasha (26th December 2012), Ammit (26th December 2012), Anchor (26th December 2012), aniN (26th December 2012), aranuk (26th December 2012), Aurvandil (26th December 2012), avid (26th December 2012), Belle (26th December 2012), bennycog (26th December 2012), binemaya (26th December 2012), butcherman (26th December 2012), Calz (27th December 2012), centreoflight (26th December 2012), Cjay (26th December 2012), conk (26th December 2012), Dawn (26th December 2012), Draco (26th December 2012), ea_jones (26th December 2012), Eram (26th December 2012), Flash (26th December 2012), Fred Steeves (26th December 2012), gaiagirl (26th December 2012), Gardener (26th December 2012), GCS1103 (26th December 2012), genevieve (26th December 2012), gooty64 (26th December 2012), Hervé (27th December 2012), Holly Lindin (26th December 2012), intruth (26th December 2012), Jean-Luc (26th December 2012), Jean-Marie (26th December 2012), kemo (27th December 2012), Kristin (26th December 2012), lelmaleh (27th December 2012), lookbeyond (26th December 2012), Magnus (27th December 2012), Maknocktomb (27th December 2012), Mark (26th December 2012), modwiz (26th December 2012), Mozart (27th December 2012), Referee (27th December 2012), Richard S. (27th December 2012), RunningDeer (26th December 2012), RUSirius (26th December 2012), seko (26th December 2012), sigma6 (26th December 2012), SKAWF (27th December 2012), soleil (31st December 2012), spiritguide (26th December 2012), Star Tsar (26th December 2012), Swanette (27th December 2012), Tane Mahuta (27th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (26th December 2012), transitionalman (30th December 2012), ulli (26th December 2012), westhill (26th December 2012), witchy1 (26th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Default Re: Toronto Police raided my house 2 minutes ago

heart still thumping?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

foreverfan (28th December 2012), genevieve (26th December 2012), modwiz (26th December 2012), seko (26th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

I think you should make a complaint and you should ask to hear the recording of the 911 call - because if you know who it is, you can go after them for making a false call and wasting police time; and unless they were sneaky the police can get the telecom records of who made the call.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

bennycog (26th December 2012), Cjay (26th December 2012), DeDukshyn (27th December 2012), gaiagirl (26th December 2012), Griff (27th December 2012), Holly Lindin (26th December 2012), mosquito (27th December 2012), Nickolai (27th December 2012), RMorgan (26th December 2012), seko (26th December 2012), Sidney (27th December 2012), TargeT (26th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th December 2012), westhill (26th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

You should sue them ... but this might bring more attention to your family ... weird times ahead ... especially for us westerns that think the world has democracy and peace.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

aniN (26th December 2012), GCS1103 (26th December 2012), seko (26th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 times in 277 posts

you need to get to the bottom of this situation. Where did the call come from? If you can, get a lawyer to help you navigate through this.
    The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate.
    – Dr. Wayne Dyer

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Czarek For This Post:

Aurvandil (26th December 2012), bennycog (27th December 2012), Holly Lindin (26th December 2012), mosquito (27th December 2012), RMorgan (26th December 2012), seko (26th December 2012), spiritguide (26th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (26th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

keep in mind even script kiddies on KINECTs can call 911 to your home right through their XBOX headsets...

horrible world these days

12. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    You should sue them ... but this might bring more attention to your family ... weird times ahead ... especially for us westerns that think the world has democracy and peace.
    at christmas party one guy said in non-communist country everyone is the same, even the queen doesn't pay tax or anything that really bad then they could put her into jail...at that moment i facepalm.

communist/dictatorship countries considered australia is heaven...

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Once I called the police to my house due to a rampage of idiots outside my door who were also banging on my door and window, screetching tires outside and people yelling for about 10 minutes. The police never came and I wish they had.

I would not sue them unless they came into your house when you told them not to. They have a responsibility to respond when they receive such calls and many of these calls are serious business with people in real trouble. If you think that they are after you for some reason they would not use a 911 incident to get into your house. They would find another way to get you. 911 calls are on tape and they would not want that... yet perhaps someone did do a prank on you? You should try to find out. ...or perhaps it was an error in the address.

You did not say if they forced entry or not. Everything hinges on that.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

bennycog (27th December 2012), bram (27th December 2012), Eram (26th December 2012), Flash (26th December 2012), Gardener (26th December 2012), Holly Lindin (26th December 2012), Mark (26th December 2012), mosquito (27th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Once I called the police to my house due to a rampage of idiots outside my door who were also banging on my door and window, screetching tires outside and people yelling for about 10 minutes. The police never came and I wish they had.

I would not sue them unless they came into your house when you told them not to. They have a responsibility to respond when they receive such calls and many of these calls are serious business with people in real trouble. If you think that they are after you for some reason they would not use a 911 incident to get into your house. They would find another way to get you. 911 calls are on tape and they would not want that... yet perhaps someone did do a prank on you? You should try to find out. ...or perhaps it was an error in the address.

You did not say if they forced entry or not. Everything hinges on that.
    XXX, Arrowind is pretty much correct in my idea.

Take notes on the time of the first event and the cops badge number. If this happens again, take note again and tell the cops of the other time. If it happens for a third time without cause, take note again but there is a good chance that the cops will get at the initiator for make false calls and using police time for nothing. They will pay them a visit for sure (even anonymous calls are retraceable).

They are obliged in such calls to check to make sure everyone is alright. So yes, they will get in the house and go around without warrant. They much prefer to do this and then get away then wait for a warrant and then have somebody dead in the meantime. Once with a warrant, they would rampage, so better just let them check. As well, if there is a warrant emitted, you are listed as potential offender with good potential cause, just to have the warrant, which is not the case for a plain visit and check out. No traces except a prank call on you.

My brother and sister in law once received such a visit on a Sunday morning. 911 had received a call from children. So the police asked to visit every single room to make sure the kids were fine. The cops finally told them that when the parents are sleeping and the kids off school and daycare, they receive many such calls from kids playing (hers were 4 and 5). But they have to check because kids in real danger often won't speak much on the phone and won't have a chance to call back 911. Same think with beaten up wifes. In holidays, with booze going around, this happens more than you can think of.

Yes, they will ask you were you are from, and you surely know why. You are very schooled and you have been in Canada for a long time and know the law. However, people from different countries have very different views on beating wife or children and often, when not educated, do not know the law in the country they adopted and keep behaving as if they where at home. Cops know this. I have known a Turkish peasant living in Montreal who told me he was telling all his peasant acquaintances not to beat their wife because here you go in jail for it, even if the wife does not report it (he had been in jail). He did ask me about the law in Canada and I told him never mind the law, if I am ever aware of this, if he ever do it again, I will be the one reporting him. So I would not be offended for the cops doing their job and in fact trying to protect your family XXX.

Do take notes every time though, because if you know who it is, you can send the steam back to them. If you adress them here, it is most probably because they read this forum. Therefore, they will know by now that the soup is getting too hot and may spill.
    Last edited by Flash; 4th January 2014 at 07:41.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

bram (27th December 2012), PRAGMAE (26th December 2012), Snookie (26th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    France Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Are you sure that was police ?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PRAGMAE For This Post:

Holly Lindin (26th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

So let see if I understand this correctly
    The police receive a 911 complaint relating to domestic violence at your home.
    They go there to investigate.
    They talk to everyone until they are convinced there is not domestic violence occurring. Then they leave.

What again is the problem? I am confused ?

I would hope that if a woman was being beat or any other violence was occurring and the police were called.
    I certainly would hope that they would respond.

I think the OP has left out some details

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

D-Day (26th December 2012), Flash (26th December 2012), foreverfan (28th December 2012), kreagle (27th December 2012), Selene (27th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    They talk to everyone until they are convinced there is not domestic violence occurring. Then they leave.

I would hope that if a woman was being beat or any other violence was occurring and the police were called.

Alot of them are called just because of people yelling tho. I have alot of troubles expressing myself. im ok when im calm or on the typing to explain things, but in person, if im upset i cry, if im angry i also cry, but that's after some yelling because im trying to say what i need to say, but words pelt through my head so fast my mouth only says a few, it makes no sense, i sound like a blabering crying idiot, so i get more angry and upset....

Someone hears the noise! Oh no! It must be a domestic!! Lets call the police! Now the police arrive, demand to come into my home, because im crying they're convinced my partner has done something, lady cop playing good cop, male cop playing bad cop. After they are satisfied nothing is wrong they leave, but not after making it very clear that "we have been marked down as having a domestic call, the next time we get a call like this we are entitled to take you both away in handcuffs".

Just an example of how it can be a problem Vitalux.

Not everyone can express themselves the way they want. Not everyone can make it though rough conversations being calm, or fit the "what you are suposed to be" bill in the aspect of being emotional (especailly in this day and age where if you do not act like an unemotional robot there "is something wrong with you and you should be taking medication")

This is not to say in any way that domestic violence does not happen, im fully aware that it does, im also fully aware the police get called out to alot of real ones but when they get there the victim is so worried abuot their abuser they will lie to them to keep them from trouble (probably why the 2 strike rule was introduced).

Being upset and having a loud argument (which id also like to say, can be a good thing, rather than letting things boil untill it explodes, throwing it all out there can be great, just keep in mind when you do this its going to upset you and the person hearing it, so if you do the basic people math of two people with stuff to say that theres a fairly damn good chance the other isnt going to want to hear..... there is going to be disagreements! which makes things emotional! When things get emotional.... people get upset. when people get upset, they show this in the ways they know how, crying and yelling being a big two!)

^^^^^ trying to point out that i is a normal thing to get upset and yell sometimes, tho the pharma companies would love to convince you otherwise if you pay them for some robot-emotion pills.

I think the OP has left out some details

And it would be totally our buisness to know if there was raised voices or tears why, right. Like a husband or wife telling their partner they had cheated on them, like a son or daughter telling their parents they are gay, Like someone being so angry and upset at themselves because of something they did or failed to do, like someone not being able to make ends meat with $$ and feeling extreamly inadequate because people rely on them for support.... there are many NORMAL things that can easily lead to the noise required to have someone decide to call the police, generaly its because THE NOISE IS AGITATING THEM rather than having ANY CARE OR CONCERN for the people/place that the noise is coming from.
    Last edited by TigaHawk; 26th December 2012 at 21:59.

22. Link to Post #13
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Quote Posted by TigaHawk (here)

Alot of them are called just because of people yelling tho. I have alot of troubles expressing myself. im ok when im calm or on the typing to explain things, but in person, if im upset i cry, if im angry i also cry, but that's after some yelling because im trying to say what i need to say, but words pelt through my head so fast my mouth only says a few, it makes no sense, i sound like a blabering crying idiot, so i get more angry and upset....

Someone hears the noise! Oh no! It must be a domestic!! Lets call the police! Now the police arrive, demand to come into my home, because im crying they're convinced my partner has done something, lady cop playing good cop, male cop playing bad cop. After they are satisfied nothing is wrong they leave, but not after making it very clear that "we have been marked down as having a domestic call, the next time we get a call like this we are entitled to take you both away in handcuffs".

Just an example of how it can be a problem Vitalux.
    In a perfect world that might work, where people are just in a shouting dispute in the home.
    But in the real world, there are times when the police are called because someone has been killed, usually violently.

Here is just a short list of examples;

Domestic Violence - Wife Kills Husband - Family - Nairaland

Harare man kills wife after accusing her of infidelity

Cop fatally shoots man who killed wife in domestic shooting - WIS

Brooklyn man kills wife then himself leaving behind 8-year-old son ...

Domestic Violence Suspect Out on Bond Accused of Killing Wife ..

Man Kills Wife, Burnt Her Naked To Conceal Evidence ...

When a call comes into 911 where a victim of violence is crying out for help, I have no problem with the police coming to investigate and do their job as peace officers.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

bram (27th December 2012), Carolin (26th December 2012), DeDukshyn (27th December 2012), Selene (27th December 2012), Spellbound (27th December 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Thoughts On Allowing Police To Enter Into Your Home

The issue of domestic violence is one thing, but having a cop show up at your door demanding to check every room in your house, against your will, without a search warrant is a test of your knowledge to see if you know your rights, whether they got a call or not, whether you actually did do something or not is a TOTALLY separate issue. But sure enough I see people mixing these together just like they have been subconsciously trained to do. The idea you should let them in is horse crap, mind control, and a complete lack of understanding what your rights are, and the result of all the television and media you have subconsciously absorbed. Do you think if they knocked on the door of another cop, a lawyer, or court official, they would just allow them to check every room of their house? Even a warrant for your arrest is ultimately a commercial transaction being put into effect. And it just means they are so sure they are going to make money, know for sure they will be able to drag you in to their bank, that they are willing to violate your rights. But without it, there is absolutely no excuse, it is simple trespassing.

Sorry to say, if your being abused and want the police to help, your personal life would have to be so dysfunctional and screwed up that you have no choice, because once the police step into your personal life, if it is not completely dysfunctional and screwed up already, it is guaranteed that it will be. Unless your one of those people that like "men in uniform". I have heard stories where these cops will give the women their personal phone numbers "in case of an emergency" and it goes on and on.

For example, I wonder, if your experience was anything at all, in any aspect or detail, similar to any of the countless propaganda mind control BS tv shows that are cranked out to fill peoples mind with complete misinformation. Honestly, if you think of all the stuff you have absorbed from the "media" Did any of it "teach" you anything that would help you deal with this "in your face" confrontation? I am sure it is a resounding "Of course not" or "NO!". Which is why is such a traumatizing experience. Because you intuitively are made to FEEL you have NO CONTROL. And I don't blame you, as you are one of countless millions, those shows are just an extension of the control system. Once you realize how intimidating and manipulative they can be it is a huge psychological blow for many people. Once you realize that they are essentially threatening you in the same manner that criminals would, your image of them will never be the same.

Domestic violence is a huge, huge, HUGE! money maker for the police system, based on the what I have been told, 2/3 of people going through the system are just being raked over for money. Unfortunately any woman can call up and claim domestic violence, even if there is no physical evidence, and if she is 'willing to play along' then the game is on.

Go to your local church (if you have one) go to family members, or friends, BRING IT OUT IN THE OPEN. Cockroaches and cowards will always flee despite what they may say to you behind closed doors. But to call on these parasites means your going to have your family ripped apart, may suffer job loss, huge financial devastation, it's like going up to a complete stranger and asking them to come over to your house and sleep over and then they start telling you how you should live. And if you don't like it, they may stick a taser in your face and put cuffs on you or threaten and intimidate you endlessly, subtle or not so subtle, its all the same.

When will people accept it? The system is COMMERCIAL, it is DESIGNED to suck tens of thousands of dollars through lawyer fees, court costs, increasing employment for police, prison and court staff. The fines the courts issue is peanuts, the real money is the tens of thousands created from court bonds that they are able to create (with their banking licence) because they have forced your consent (whether you're aware or not) to access the credit of your trust.

It absolutely 100% make no mistake, it is in their best interest to keep this game going, from educating women on how to 'take advantage' of the system. To creating "criminal records" that will be used in the future to milk even more money from you, even more easily, to creating a media campaign through endless endles, endless BS cop and lawyer shows that makes society think you need to call the police or a lawyer to solve your personal family problems in the first place!

Their parasitism is the cause of the poverty and lower standard of living that people have to suffer that creates most of the the problems in the first place. How much do you think your city burns through each and every day paying for their existence? x7? x365? And to think they fine and charge and jail people on top of this? creating bonds off inmates they warehouse in jails. This is a freemason scam that sucks up millions and millions and millions of dollars.. And we are the ones feeding them.

It drives me insane to hear stories like that (and it is going to happen more and more) because the attitude of most people is to do nothing, but watch cop TV shows (thinking they are 'educating' themselves) And finally when they really realize what is happening it's too late, even if you can afford a decent lawyer - you have just been sucked into their matrix, prepare to grind out your miserable existence, have your bank account exhausted and become abused worse then anything you can imagine.

Even if you win, and have never had a criminal record in your life, you will have a 'record' that you were "charged", did you know that that will be used against you for the rest of your life? It's like a record they tried to take you in and suck you dry and didn't quite succeed. Believe me, that is all it is to them, and a marker to know they must try harder the next time. Tell me what do you think, when you hear someone was "charged" for such and such a crime? Even though they were found innocent and never convicted of anything? How are people like that always portrayed on those cheesy a** white hat soap opera cop shows? With suspicion and prejudice, that's how. The process of removing charges that were never convictions is lengthy and tedious and costs more money again... the matrix is real.

Don't ever let the police into your home, into your life, into your conversations. Anymore then you would invite members of a mafia, or a professional con artist into your home. Start learning about what your rights are because this crap is going to be happening more and more until people either get their lives destroyed or they get educated.

That said don't attack me for denying real domestic violence or any politically correct misinterpretation. I am talking about people who abuse, simply because they have been given a gun, a badge, immunity from the law, and membership into various secret societies, they can ONLY become abusive, that is a psychologically documented and proven fact. (Milgram experiments I think)

The issue of domestic violence is real, I don't condone it, but I have also explained what I think is it's major cause, (besides lack of education, which gets back to the poverty issue) But it is precisely why they use this very real situation, not to do anything about fixing the problem, but to milk it for every nickle and dime.

I used to sell divorce paperwork for people who wanted to have a non-contested divorce. It was actually one of the best services I could provide, you wouldn't believe the horror stories I got from people who had hired "divorce lawyers" Same thing, total scam to wipe you out of every nickel and dime you got... Some people would be begging me to start their paperwork. I had to refuse until they could tell me they had fired their lawyer. To their horror, once the lawyer got wind they were trying to can them, they couldn't contact the lawyer for weeks!!! Is that insane!! or what? It is just a function of how much they can get the two parties to become adversaries against each other.

There is a reason we should love our enemies as ourselves. It's good business sense and helps you maintain who you do business with. Settle with your adversary on the way to court. (reset your relationship from adversarial to a working negotiation, at the very least) Agreement between the parties is the law in court (gee, why is that... hmmm, couldn't be a business principle could it?)

Another thing when someone charges another with a charge such as domestic assault, a lot of people are under the mistaken idea that they are the one laying the charge. Guess what, for those still thinking in terms of "television" land... The cops completely take control away from you and lay the charges themselves, if you decide that you may have over reacted and want to resolve the issue personally... They already have a back up strategy in place to attack YOU! They are trained to convince you that you don't know what your doing, all the way up to threatening to arrest you for perjury! And people fall for this BULLSH** EVERY time without exception! They play on your hidden sadistic desire to see someone else suffer. They play on your desire to control another (through them).

Before it was a time (and money) waster for them to show up to domestic assaults between two imperfect people in an imperfect relationship (as everyone who has watched the "TV" version knows) but that has all changed. They have restudied this and figured out how to make huge amounts of money from this never ending source, since they are well aware that most crime is decreasing (with the exception of their propaganda, terror attacks, and re-writing new statutory codes)

Anyhow the idea that cops can now show up to peoples doors and demand to check out your house because of an alleged 911 call, with no evidence, no recording, no warrant is why they invented rights to protect people against this in the first place! Statutory rights in their statutory codes is just another play on words, not the same as your real non-statutory inalienable rights.

You must get out of her (Babylon) their system of control. You have to find a place to stand based on the fact that you are spiritual being inhabiting a physical body which in their system according to their interpretations is a form of movable dirt. You have an estate to represent that movable dirt. Much like titles are created for land. Make it one of your life's goals, one way, some how, no matter how long it takes, no matter how many years, to figure out how to gain control of that title. There is a hidden door, a narrow path. Find it, seek it out.

My goal is to never have to live at the mercy of thugs and parasites, if it the last thing in this world I do. And then teach others how to do the same. But if you are being abused, you go to your siblings, extended family friends, neighbours, EVERYONE, and you do it loudly and with intent and purpose, long before the abuse starts, you don't wait, and the men will back down, or if they are really that stupid or desperate as to want to beat on a woman, they will be so screwed, they will have to flee with their tails between their legs. It always gets down to an issue of personal belief in what you value most.

Links for my own reference:

previous:
    Russia Tells US To Back Off
    Matrix In A Nutshell

following:
    David Wynn Miller
    What I think of Miller & My Court Experience
    Last edited by sigma6; 13th March 2013 at 04:36.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Anchor (27th December 2012), Gardener (27th December 2012), Mulder (27th December 2012), Rollo (28th December 2012), Tangri (27th December 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

What To Do When The FBI Comes To Your Door

Check out how their first line of questioning focuses on property...
    and their concern about protecting 'public property'
    Now think about the Statement of Birth.
    Remember there is a title they (the Crown) are holding of the record of an event (your birth), that was registered and stored for safe keeping, is considered property... and since they are holding it and they are the government, then that must be 'public property' in some sense...

She was pretty smart to not answer their questions but only ask questions
    (which avoids any hidden contracts) and lucky they were relatively young and inexperienced, but rest assured if she might have said something that they could have latched onto, things could have been different.

There is a little political message at the end although I am not against it, I am not focusing on that in this message.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

D-Day (27th December 2012), Mulder (27th December 2012), RunningDeer (28th December 2012), RUSirius (27th December 2012), SKAWF (27th December 2012), Tangri (27th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,262 times in 256 posts

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    at christmas party one guy said in non-communist country everyone is the same, even the queen doesn't pay tax or anything that really bad then they could put her into jail...at that moment i facepalm.

communist/dictatorship countries considered australia is heaven...
    The queen doesn't pay tax! Even her car doesnt have a tax disc. The Queen COLLECTS tax!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to bram For This Post:

witchy1 (28th December 2012)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

You seem to be overdoing it sigma 6, I did have the police in my house my mistake and nothing ever happened afterward, same for my brother (his kids had called 911 playing with the phone on Sunday morning). Was not given the phone number of the policeman but their car number, I was something like 22 and they 25. It was more flattering than anything else and nothing ever happened from it (although later in life in hindsight, I do regret nothing happened, he was hot, lol).

Quote once the police step into your personal life, if it is not completely dysfunctional and screwed up already, it is guaranteed that it will be. Unless your one of those people that like "men in uniform". I have heard stories where these cops will give the women their personal phone numbers "in case of an emergency" and it goes on and on.
    And here, the line of thinking may be good, but the source is not lack of education (some uneducated people are good with good heart and would not hurt a fly), but drugs, which are imported, I will admit, by CIA and Bush family.

Also, I have seen cops saving little girls being beaten up by drug addict moms, cops getting teenager prostitution rings, and they really cared (although I am aware of those higher up protecting those rings or yet what went on in Britain and most probably in America too).

What I am trying to say, do not put everything in the same basket. By doing so, you are not better than those who invade your home and destroy your family because they have the right and you are down there following their thinking.

XXX is already very upset, by making him more upset he may start making real mistakes.

By the way, XXX, if you are not in jail.... please, give us news.
    Last edited by Flash; 2nd January 2014 at 10:26.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

bram (27th December 2012), butcherman (30th December 2012), Vitalux (27th December 2012)

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,653 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    You seem to be overdoing it sigma 6, I did have the police in my house my mistake and nothing ever happened afterward ...
    It varies, in my experience.

And it is appropriate to vary one's response, based on one's assessment of the temperament and intention of the police or officials you're dealing with. Sometimes I work with them as I would an honest neighbor, sometimes I grovel, and sometimes I won't offer more than I deem legally necessary.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

D-Day (27th December 2012), Flash (27th December 2012), Gardener (27th December 2012), Mulder (27th December 2012), RunningDeer (28th December 2012), RUSirius (27th December 2012), SKAWF (27th December 2012), spiritwind (27th December 2012)

34. Link to Post #19
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by Tangri
    2 minutes ago my door knocked as a trying to break in 4 police officers at my door they claimed there is a 911 call for domestic violence and want to search my home. I asked for court order, officer at charge got upset and told me he will arrest me for not letting them in. I was expecting something will happen to give me fear but not this way, I was assuming it would be a financial pressure. [Selene: Bribe? Not in Toronto]

They did questioning my daughter, my wife and ask my origin and religious. I did opt out their request because it was not related their 911 call as a respond they shook my house and not letting me to call my lawyer.

After their storming they left without a sorry claim.
    Tangri, I don’t know if this is any comfort, but what you’ve experienced is standard procedure for a domestic violence 911 call: When a man answers the door saying “Problem? What problem? Everything’s fine, go away…” the police must always assume he is the probable source of the violence and is concealing something. This is typical. They will not/cannot leave until they have spoken privately to the women and children in the household and offered them safety and protection. This is their job.

Battered women rarely identify their husbands as their assailants if the husband is hovering over them saying: “It’s fine; she’s just hysterical. A little misunderstanding....”

Sadly, we now know better.

Four officers? I’ll bet two were women, trained domestic violence therapists. They asked your religion and origin to discern what your possible prior beliefs about (religiously) beating wives and children might be and how best to handle this. They were trying to protect your loved ones under Canadian human rights laws.

If I may say so, as a responsible husband and father you might be glad that your wife and children are so well protected at public expense. Chill. If this was a prank call, well. But, be thankful your family is safely cared for.

Regards,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 4th January 2014 at 23:09.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

bram (27th December 2012), Carolin (27th December 2012), Conchis (27th December 2012), D-Day (27th December 2012), Gardener (27th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (27th December 2012), Vitalux (27th December 2012), witchy1 (28th December 2012)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,262 times in 256 posts

Quote Posted by TigaHawk (here)
    And it would be totally our buisness to know if there was raised voices or tears why, right. Like a husband or wife telling their partner they had cheated on them, like a son or daughter telling their parents they are gay, Like someone being so angry and upset at themselves because of something they did or failed to do, like someone not being able to make ends meat with $$ and feeling extreamly inadequate because people rely on them for support.... there are many NORMAL things that can easily lead to the noise required to have someone decide to call the police, generaly its because THE NOISE IS AGITATING THEM rather than having ANY CARE OR CONCERN for the people/place that the noise is coming from.
    Hi Tigahawk,

Neighbours constantly shouting and screaming at each other is very disturbing and scary for many people, so its not surprising that they call the cops. Shouting and yelling is a form of violence itself, and neighbours have the right to some peace regardless of other people's dramas. Verbal violence is a very negative thing and can do much more damage than we often think.

Shouting and screaming is also often the lead-in to more physical forms of violence as it promotoes heightened anger. Sometimes its better to accept that communication is not happening, take a deep breath and step back from it- if you can (although this is difficult once you let the anger take control). Remember that speaking quietly is much more likely to get people to listen than shouting- unless they are deaf.

Can I recommend that you read Eckhart Tolle's writings on the pain body to understand how these situations arise- usually by the time the shouting starts, both of you have already lost control and are doing everything you can to make each other more angry and violent.

Love, bram

37. The Following User Says Thank You to bram For This Post:

Selene (27th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast