+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 10 13 LastLast

Thread: Jim Stone Freelance

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: Jim Stone on Project Camelot Radio with Kerry Cassidy

Quote Posted by write4change (here)
    I need to write my Jim Stone story here. I am glad to see that this did not get a whole lot of response. Thus, posting it here right now seems more appropriate than making another thread.

I met Jim Stone at Occupy LA. And he lived with me for almost a month both in my tents and in my home. He is very handsome and about 6 feet 4 inches, he says. I can't tell to me at five two he is just tall.

His story then is that he barely got out a live from his home in Bakersfield and he is on the lam from the FBI and CIA for his website. So far very similar. He had few clothes. He had three very good and expensive cameras. He held himself out to be photo journalist and computer expert. He also had a reasonably good bicycle.

I fed him for that month on a whole, bought him an entire wardrobe, shoes, socks, pants, sweaters, jackets, pajammas, robes, and bedroom slippers. He left the bedroom slippers. He never returned my house keys which I am now again paranoid about. He had a girl friend from the internet who was supposed to be a Pakistani doctor living and working in Saudi Arabia. She called my land line phone several times. He claimed she and he saved the world from taking the flu virus vacine shots that would have done a huge part of the population in.

This guy is not much of a writer in the sense of understanding any one else's work and purpose. I paid him 100's of dollars to produce a website and what I essentially got was a blog on my own website that he had total control of. I have recently been contacted by the domane owners (not sure if that is the correct terminology and they will clean it up and give it back to me for about 100 a month and I have not decided yet if this is a good thing or not. Anyway I would work very hard on titles and he would delete them and post them as blog 1 , then blog 2 etc.

He is bery good at taking pictures and collecting and posting pictures to tell a story. I do not have enough solid physics to know if he is accurate about what he says he knows.

What I do know from living with him is that he is very psychologically damaged. He was also raised very badly and does not have basic middle middle class manners. This is what keeps him from being able to succeed as the Imposter of the age. He talks all the time and I mean never shuts up when he is awake. He also sleeps long periods of time. He has no real physical strength or stamina. He talks all the time about how he is a genius. I have thought about this long and hard. It is quite possible he is but he is so ruined psychologically that neither he nor the world can profit from it.

His story to me is that his mother gave him up for adoption. He was placed in 12 different foster homes before he was adopted. He was adopted at 9 by a poor christian fundamentalist family who both raked him over the psychological coals and yet made him very attached to his adoptive mother who will stand no one crossing her. He was unable to break from her until he was 35. He blames her for the breakup of his marriage. He has a 11 year old daughter he is wanted from not paying child support. He states after the amount reaches 2500 dollars you can no longer get out of the country. He is very vocal about his actions of husbands against wives in divorce.

He claims to be 43. He never graduated college. He has a disc of his music that he says he composed and that he had lessons for two years and was on tract to be a concert pianist when his teacher said that was all he could teach him. There is one piece on the disk that is very good and he says he composed that at 11. If so his claim to being genius might be valid. It is hard to believe that a kid with that much talent would not be recognized and helped to get to Julliard or some kind of institution. Small towns and very poor parents do make this a possibility. There is a bitterness about this.

Apparently, he gave this one more shot by getting involved with a fundamentalist jewish community--sounds hassedic. They were going to produce his music and support him etc. Then they betrayed him and blackballed him and made sure he would never be able to do anything musically. Since I converted to judaism from catholicsim and took ten years to do it and many teachers etc. I know more than most jews and no jew cannot tell I am not a born jew unless I choose to tell them. Lots of the stuff he says here does not match any real jewish doctirine and I have studied the various forms of orthodoxy and flirted with converting orthodox before choosing reform. He never specifically names the group he was with. He is incapable of debating dogma with me. That does not change his feelings of rage against the jews and his projections on Israel. His emotions over power everything.

When he left my house, he was meeting this woman from Saudi Arabia at the airport. Two days later he wrote me that he married her and was leaving the country with her. I have not heard from him since. Lots of things he did were so strange, I did consider turning him into the FBI because I am a patriot and I worried about her providing him with the money to go take pictures of all kinds of things I would prefer not to have in the wrong hands.

Working with my computer---I have seen wizzes do things very quickly. He does not. They often don't work. He wriped my computer of all my pictures and documents without asking me. He either would not or could not do simple things like put up my tool bars etc. Anything he did not like -- he took off.

At Occupy LA he would appear and disappear. He never saw any reason to tell anyone where he was going or when he would return. If he was the one supposedly guarding the camping area (theft was a huge problem at occupy LA) and he wanted to leave he did.

One of the things he did that drove me crazy was not put the toilet seat down in my house. We had several long discussions about this because I finally told him I knew no man who behaved hygenically like he did. He told me his bizarre reasons for doing this and I told him I don't what class of people you have been running around with but that does not happen in normal middle class american families. Inspite of this conversation, he continued to do this. It is this kind of thing that gives him away and prevents him from being the Imposter of the year.

At no time with me did he claim to have worked with the NSA. I think with my military background, he knew I would blow him out of the water on that. He knew I wanted to form an intentional community and we had long talks about that. At first, he was into telling me how to do it all. Then I showed him pictures of various ranches and things I had built and done and he backed off that to. Prior to that he told me about working in the lumber business, running bobcats, etc. He is very sensitive to sussing out people's needs and convincing them he can fill them. He would tell me if the pakistani woman did not turn out to be the girl of his dreams he would be back and do this with me. I always had this little warning bell about him looking for a sugar mommy which when I had a lot of cash money I found that men all sizes shapes and ages would come out of the woodwork. At that time, I was not interested and now trust issues with almost all men remain big time.

To believe this guy and this interview--in private with Kerry he would have to name the people places and things he worked on and the where and times. That can be all checked enough to know. He is very good at moving conversationa and saying look at this other shiny thing over here when you start pressing him.

By writing this I have done my duty to this site and my country. If he is in Mexico, the government who I know watches this site can alert those border crossings if they think he is worth pursuing. I cannot tell. But I do know this guy carries a lot of hostility, is getting more desperate, and these are the ones you watch. After posting this I will have to lock up differently.
    Ouch, my heart goes out to you, you are obviously generous to a fault, but I don't think you can judge someone by how messed up they are, uncovering some of these things DOES mess people up, and I am now guessing it does take a degree of intelligence to see these things, because some people definitely do not have what it takes to differentiate a falsehood from a truth if you spelled it out for them on a black board with slides with every conceivable reference on a platter. On the other hand the description you gave does sound familiar. He could be both, cons are intelligent, and they are both telling the truth, and lying. They tell the truth about the big things and lie about the little things... it's an odd behaviour... they like ripping people off for their own petty cash fund, because it is so simple for them to do. But they are quite genius about many things, and I find they are sensitive emotionally as well... So it is kind of part and parcel.

Think about it, if this stuff is really true, being messed up would be a not unrealistic response... especially for the people on the hook, the whistle blowers, we are not giving them enough credit, these are the people that are making a lot of sacrifices, sometimes their circumstances are a factor, but the realities are still there too, it is pretty devastating what the 'authorities' are doing now to people who want to speak the truth... this is no joke, you are putting your life on the line in many cases... it's always a gamble, and the stakes are high... doesn't always end up roses...

update: and I would add his web design is ok (better then mine!) But if he is self taught, sometimes going into someone elses code is difficult, because nowadays we are just using software tools there is a layer of software between us and what we are working on, I do a lot of hardware/software trouble shooting, installation, but nowadays, although I have a lot of technical understanding, I feel more like a software librarian... it is just a matter of applying the right tool and you look like a master, the less tools the more in depth knowledge you need to make up for it... and it does sound like you are way overpaying... anyone should be able to blog for free if they want... custom modifying is another story though...

Here's from Jim's site (June 20th or abouts...)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post566823
    Last edited by sigma6; 10th October 2012 at 06:40.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member intruth's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Jim Stone issues TOTAL RED ALERT! (Truth sites on Facebook shut down)

RED ALERT! TOTAL RED ALERT!
    They are shutting down truth sites on Facebook now, and shutting down truth sites in the past has been a precursor to false flag terror attacks (this happened before 911). And the accounts being shut down are prominent, and include Mike Rivero`s account (he runs whatreallyhappened.com).
    However, with my forum now destroyed I can`t say I am being left alone, and today Internet Explorer will not allow me to edit this site, I had to use Google Chrome. HMMM.

Look at this, which was posted on Whatreallyhappened:
    ” Social Fixer is telling me I am no longer FB friends with the following people:
    You are no longer friends with:

Michael F Rivero 11 min ago (account inactive)

Anthony J Hilder 11 min ago (account inactive)
    William Lewis 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Richard Gage 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Infowar Artist 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Weare Change 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Wacboston At Twitterr 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Michael Murphy Tmp 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Robert M Bowman 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Peter Dale Scott 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Jason Infowars 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Mike Skuthan 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Packy Savvenas 11 min ago (account inactive)

Some of these people, like Rivero, Gage, Bowman, Peter Dale Scott, William Rodriguez are prominent 9/11 truthers and bloggers.

Will 2012 go out with a flaming false flag? Well, I will certainly be waiting for it!

Due to the likelihood of an upcoming terror attack, and the fact that funds are running short, I need to ask for donations now.
    more at site…..
    http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/
    intruth

3. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to intruth For This Post:

ajyana (28th December 2012), araucaria (28th December 2012), astrid (28th December 2012), Aurvandil (28th December 2012), bennycog (27th December 2012), Bill Ryan (28th December 2012), binemaya (28th December 2012), Calz (28th December 2012), Christine (28th December 2012), Dawn (30th December 2012), donk (28th December 2012), Eram (28th December 2012), Fred Steeves (28th December 2012), GlassSteagallfan (28th December 2012), Holly Lindin (28th December 2012), Kristo (28th December 2012), mountain_jim (30th December 2012), Referee (28th December 2012), ROMANWKT (30th December 2012), seko (28th December 2012), SilentFeathers (31st December 2012), skyflower (28th December 2012), soleil (31st December 2012), spiritguide (28th December 2012), Star Tsar (27th December 2012), Tommy (28th December 2012), Vrilya (28th December 2012), witchy1 (28th December 2012), Woody (27th December 2012)

4. Link to Post #183
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Jim Stone issues TOTAL RED ALERT! (Truth sites on Facebook shut down)

Anthony is on my list and I can confirm his page cannot be found apparently!
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Calz (28th December 2012), Dawn (30th December 2012), donk (28th December 2012), Eram (28th December 2012), intruth (28th December 2012), KiwiElf (28th December 2012), Referee (28th December 2012), seko (28th December 2012), sigma6 (28th December 2012), spiritguide (27th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (27th December 2012), Vrilya (28th December 2012), Woody (27th December 2012)

6. Link to Post #184
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Jim Stone issues TOTAL RED ALERT! (Truth sites on Facebook shut down)

thanks for this update, explains 100% why blogs like Nuclearnuttery were stealth removed (about two-three wks ago!)

mine was a 9-11 truth blog that dealt with all kinds of issues besides, like aids and autism and cancer and moon mining, etc.

why would they do this to us?
    all my work down the hole.
    now others follow me down the hole!

PRAY FOR TRUTH

7. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

I am sure its got something to do with tha meeting the UN had about controlling and restricting the internet not that long ago,or is that meeting about to happen soon?It doesnt matter you get my point,they are going to start to tighten the rope as much as they can just to see if we keep sitting on our butts and do nothing about it?Or if we actually do something to avoid this insane act of taking our freedom of speach away from us once and for all,before we see the light its going to get really dark tho,thats a very ugly sight to behold sad days we are living in ...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

Dawn (30th December 2012), donk (28th December 2012), Eram (28th December 2012), Holly Lindin (28th December 2012), Star Tsar (27th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (27th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #186
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

i agree with the UN theory.

the day james holmes killed, i posted a picture on my blog of the UN swords to ploughshares ---

now we know why after like 3 more mass murders since then. can you believe the amount of slaughter it takes to implement a UN agenda?
    You'd think people would revolt and come up with a better system

10. Link to Post #187
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote You'd think people would revolt and come up with a better system
    They've done a nice job of lulling most to sleep, frustrating people like you, making it tough for us that wanna support you in your efforts to wake the sheep to take much action.

*sigh* I weep for my children.

It is what it is, I guess, all we can do is look for ways to fight the good fight. Or at least live the **** outa life while we still can.

Much love...

11. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Found this on Mike Rivero's site earlier today...full article at http://whatreallyhappened.com/.....

"ATTENTION: Facebook has blocked my account. I get a message "For security reasons your account is temporarily locked" and a button to verify I am the owner. When I press that button I get a scrambled number to enter in a text box, which then leads to a page that says "No verification methods are currently available. Please come back later."

Was it something I said?

I never received any message from Facebook that I was in violation of their rules and policies. My account has simply been shut down without warning, supposedly for "Security", while the mechanism to restore my account is unavailable.

Please spread the word among your Facebook friends, and please share any articles of interest you find here on your Facebook accounts, as I am apparently being censored.

UPDATE: The message "No verification methods are currently available" has gone away and now I am presented with a challenge to prove who I am. I am asked to identify the people in these pictures.

Click for larger

Obviously, in these images, recognition is impossible. and I do not recognize the names. They may be Facebook followers but I have a lot of Facebook followers, and given that I cannot access my Facebook account, I can't check to see if those names are on my list of followers, let alone do comparisons with their own Facebook pages. This is either extreme stupidity on the part of whoever designed this Facebook verification system, or it is a covert form of harassment and censorship. Again, I have received no message from Facebook itself regarding what the "security" problem might be.

UPDATE 2: According to a member post below, Facebook accounts for truth bloggers are being shut down by Facebook. These include...

Michael F Rivero 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Anthony J Hilder 11 min ago (account inactive)
    William Lewis 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Richard Gage 11 min ago (account inactive)
    William Rodriguez 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Infowar Artist 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Weare Change 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Wacboston At Twitterr 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Michael Murphy Tmp 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Robert M Bowman 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Peter Dale Scott 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Jason Infowars 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Mike Skuthan 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Packy Savvenas 11 min ago (account inactive)
    Sean Wright and Katherine Albrect are gone as well

In the days before 9-11, the FBI went around the nation shutting down the websites of Muslim charities, so that no opposing voice could be heard to challenge the "Muslims did it" propaganda. Looks like a repeat, which may herald a major false-flag event in the immediate future."

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

astrid (28th December 2012), Aurvandil (28th December 2012), avid (28th December 2012), Calz (28th December 2012), Christine (28th December 2012), Dawn (30th December 2012), divine_moments_of_truth (30th December 2012), Eram (28th December 2012), Hervé (28th December 2012), Holly Lindin (28th December 2012), Referee (28th December 2012), RunningDeer (28th December 2012), Star Tsar (28th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Guys, look at Simon's thread and what he said. I wonder if it would not be related in terms of false flag event.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post606574

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

araucaria (28th December 2012), Calz (28th December 2012), Eram (28th December 2012), modwiz (28th December 2012), RunningDeer (28th December 2012), seko (28th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #190
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

This is just about Facebook, right?

Owned sites are still up.

I don't understand why you need donations to run a site. Sorry if I'm missing something here.
    Last edited by CdnSirian; 28th December 2012 at 02:18.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Eram (28th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #191
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Inforwars has a related article: Facebook Purges Pro-Gun Accounts.

The article begins:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    December 27, 2012

Facebook is purging accounts that carry pro-second amendment and pro-liberty information in a censorship purge that has accelerated over the past few hours, with innumerable pages being disappeared merely for posting legitimate political content.

NaturalNews.com’s Mike Adams contacted us to alert us to the fact that “Facebook banned our account for posting this,” with an attached image of a Gandhi quote about how the British disarmed the citizenry during their rule in India.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's more, including a list of purged accounts, at the link: Facebook Purges Pro-Gun Accounts.

However, looking now, Mike Adam's NaturalNews Facebook account, https://www.facebook.com/NaturalNews, is online and appears normal. The above Gandhi graphic and quote is visible, and the responding comments below it include these two comments, both from an hour ago:
    I don't know how true this is, but there's a story going around saying that YOU contacted Alex Jones at InfoWars and said that Facebook has disabled your page here, over this very image/quote.

Obviously your account isn't disabled, or else I'm stuck in some kind of cyber/alternate universe of "Facebook Land", and have the magical ability to post on fictional accounts.
    Color me confused.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (28th December 2012), bennycog (28th December 2012), Bill Ryan (28th December 2012), Calz (28th December 2012), Dawn (30th December 2012), Eram (28th December 2012), Hervé (28th December 2012), Holly Lindin (28th December 2012), lisalu (28th December 2012), modwiz (28th December 2012), risveglio (28th December 2012), seko (28th December 2012), Star Tsar (28th December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #192
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    This is just about Facebook, right?

Owned sites are still up.

I don't understand why you need donations to run a site. Sorry if I'm missing something here.
    The ruckus today involves just Facebook, yes.

Youtube is also frequently blamed for taking down accounts unfairly.

All the owned sites I care about right now (include ProjectAvalon.net) are up and running.

Whether or not one needs donations depends on how one pays for that site. Websites aren't free.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (28th December 2012), Aurvandil (28th December 2012), Calz (28th December 2012), CdnSirian (28th December 2012), Dawn (30th December 2012), Eram (28th December 2012), Hervé (28th December 2012), modwiz (28th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #193
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

how many sites do you think made final payments on accounts not expecting to survive past the Mayan Calendar?

Anonymous is checking out who is dropping the sensors on facebook...

shouldn't take long for answers...

22. Link to Post #194
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Simon Parkes has commented on the web account shutdowns discussed on this thread. See Simon's comment (forum members only) at: Simon Parkes (Post #661).
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th December 2012 at 04:25.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (28th December 2012), Belle (28th December 2012), Calz (28th December 2012), CdnSirian (28th December 2012), Dawn (30th December 2012), Eram (28th December 2012), Flash (28th December 2012), Hervé (28th December 2012), The Truth Is In There (29th December 2012)

24. Link to Post #195
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Those bass turds... first telling people they can't make comments on criminal cases, and now Zucherman has sold his soul to the devil, wonder how much he is getting paid to allow black government agencies to dictate who can have pages or not... Richard Gage is like the most totally legit 911 truther on the planet, strictly science.

This is so very bad, I think that this is very bad indeed. What are they trying to telegraph by controlling Facebook like this?
    Last edited by sigma6; 28th December 2012 at 19:30.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Flash (28th December 2012), Referee (28th December 2012)

26. Link to Post #196
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

I tried a few and got onto them.......maybe they are back up and running again?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

bennycog (28th December 2012), Nickolai (28th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Yes, I just tried Michael Murphy and he is up on fb. Don't know about the others.

Technically, what would be the reasons for temprarily closing down such sites?

I would like to hear from those who know more about this and what they have to say?

Thanks
    Last edited by Debra; 28th December 2012 at 10:44. Reason: Expressing thanks in advanced

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

bennycog (28th December 2012), Nickolai (28th December 2012)

30. Link to Post #198
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

funny that.. i got off facebook like a week ago because i realised it is no longer a source to teach people.. plus they are getting more power over your pics..i know a lot of people are doing quite a bit of culling on their facebook too..
    how quickly can facebook change their agreements and do users have to sign the new one? or can they change at anytime

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Dawn (30th December 2012), Debra (28th December 2012), Holly Lindin (28th December 2012), KiwiElf (28th December 2012), Star Tsar (28th December 2012)

32. Link to Post #199
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Everyday FB averages atleast 25,000 new users, perhaps their space with all those online poker, farmville, military games are taking a lot of space to run. People use their credit cards to buy points on the games, so maybe they had to expand the system as YouTube once did and temporary shut down occurred. There are times when those games freeze up from so much activity. I can't help but think that with the holidays and vacations, the FB site is stuffed with gamers.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Debra (28th December 2012), Nickolai (28th December 2012)

34. Link to Post #200
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Anthony's account is back on, No sign of anything untoward on his page or his goodself...
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 10 13 LastLast