+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Heard Anything From Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann) Lately?

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,062 times in 265 posts

Default Has Anyone Heard Anything From Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann) Lately?

Hello everyone. I've been wondering if Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann) is ok? The last I heard was an interview he gave with Rafael Palacious in 2009. It got me thinking as to how vulnerable these brave men and women are who come forward to give us the truth. Makes me wonder what support and protection they have (none I'm guessing). This may be a naive question but is there an organisation to support them? Anyway, I don't want to seem nosy or pry ... But just wanted to know if Henry Deacon is safe and well? Sending lots of love - wherever he is right now.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

alxz (3rd January 2013), Anastasia (29th December 2012), Atlas (25th August 2016), bennycog (28th December 2012), Bryston (28th December 2012), Chip (8th September 2016), Debra (28th December 2012), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2021), eva08 (1st January 2013), Gardener (28th December 2012), ghostrider (28th December 2012), Holly Lindin (29th December 2012), jimmer (8th January 2013), kersley (30th December 2012), Kindling (29th December 2012), Maia Gabrial (29th December 2012), Mozart (28th December 2012), Nenuphar (28th December 2012), Parsi-X (13th May 2023), spiritguide (28th December 2012), Spirithorse (1st January 2013), Star Tsar (28th December 2012), StephenW11UK (29th December 2012), Timewaster (28th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 255 posts

Default Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything From Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann) Lately?

I've thought the same recently. I know Bill Ryan, in the past, has had a lot of contact with the man and has buy in to his thoughts.

I'm on the fence, I'd love to hear more from him.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to peace For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Default Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything From Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann) Lately?

I recall Bill saying that Henry Deacon has basically disappeared back into the Black Project corridors
    after his appearance at Bob Dean's presentation, where he confirmed Mars Bases and having been to one
    and where he showed his American Passport, which was Brown, which seemingly indicated him as being a very special person.
    It would be great to know what he is up to, but if he is indeed involved in Black Projects, he has his family to consider, looking after them,
    the pay Cheque is vital to us all, wherever it comes from eh?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th March 2021), ghostrider (28th December 2012), peace (28th December 2012), Referee (18th February 2013), spiritguide (28th December 2012), Star Tsar (28th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Arthur Neumann is safe and well, thanks for asking.

As far as I know, he's squirreled away at some isolated Indonesian island at a home with a garden, food, comforts and a beautiful Asian honey to keep him somewhat happy -- better than dead, as it was too dangerous to kill the guy. The goddamn, corporate gummint put him there to silence him.

I do wish that he had spoken more about Mars when he did, as he had to know that his time of being relatively free would be severely limited as soon as he spoke out, so when a key whistle-blower like him speaks out, one needs to spill all the damn beans that one can at once without spilling critical classified ****.

*sigh* I'm so tired of this police-state ****!

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

bennycog (29th December 2012), Calz (31st December 2012), Carmen (28th December 2012), Debra (28th December 2012), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2021), Gardener (28th December 2012), Holly Lindin (29th December 2012), jjjones (29th December 2012), Maia Gabrial (29th December 2012), mosquito (29th December 2012), norman (29th December 2012), Reinhard (29th December 2012), sigma6 (29th December 2012), Star Tsar (28th December 2012), Wind (28th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Iran Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    As far as I know, he's squirreled away at some isolated Indonesian island
    And how did you acquire this information?

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

I think i read, or heard somewhere that David Wilcock still has contact, but don't quote me on that,
    i can't be sure..
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (29th December 2012), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member provolon's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone here has contact with David Wilcock, maybe we could ask him

13. The Following User Says Thank You to provolon For This Post:

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

As far as I know, he's squirreled away at some isolated Indonesian island at a home with a garden, food, comforts and a beautiful Asian honey to keep him somewhat happy -- better than dead, as it was too dangerous to kill the guy. The goddamn, corporate gummint put him there to silence him.

I do wish that he had spoken more about Mars when he did, as he had to know that his time of being relatively free would be severely limited as soon as he spoke out, so when a key whistle-blower like him speaks out, one needs to spill all the damn beans that one can at once without spilling critical classified ****.
    As best I know, this is what happened. He did make an appearance at Kerry's 2011 Awake and Awake conference, on stage as a special guest on the Speaker's Panel on the Saturday night.

In that, and very disturbingly to me, it became clear that he had absolutely no recall of a previous statement he had made (to me, personally, back in 2008) about the functionality of HAARP. I am afraid that wherever he is now, we have in effect lost him and his very important testimony.

15. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (25th August 2016), Bassplayer1 (31st December 2012), Calz (31st December 2012), Carmen (8th January 2013), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2021), eva08 (1st January 2013), Fellow Aspirant (9th September 2016), Flash (1st January 2013), HaveBlue (8th January 2013), Heart-2-Heart (3rd January 2013), Hervé (31st December 2012), Highwhistler (1st January 2013), Jean-Luc (31st December 2012), jimmer (8th January 2013), kanishk (1st January 2013), Magnus (1st January 2013), Maunagarjana (4th January 2013), Mike Gorman (18th February 2013), mountain_jim (1st January 2013), Mozart (1st January 2013), norman (31st December 2012), Parsi-X (13th May 2023), PRAGMAE (3rd January 2013), Referee (18th February 2013), Reinhard (8th January 2013), Spirithorse (1st January 2013), TargeT (31st December 2012), trenairio (3rd January 2013), Wind (1st January 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

As best I know, this is what happened. He did make an appearance at Kerry's 2011 Awake and Awake conference, on stage as a special guest on the Speaker's Panel on the Saturday night.

In that, and very disturbingly to me, it became clear that he had absolutely no recall of a previous statement he had made (to me, personally, back in 2008) about the functionality of HAARP. I am afraid that wherever he is now, we have in effect lost him and his very important testimony.
    Very disturbing, evidence of what "we are up against" I suppose.

Here is what Bill wrote about Deacon & his HAARP inconsistencies:

-------

David Wilcock's sources include one person who I know for a fact has tried to provide Camelot with false information (and who told Kerry and myself, almost exactly two years ago at the end of 2009, that he was playing both sides). David glosses over this. It is a persisting bone of contention between us.

His sources also include
    Henry Deacon (real name Arthur Neumann), who on stage in the recent 2011 Awake and Aware conference stated that he had no evidence that HAARP caused earthquakes. (This is my paraphrase. Listen to the recording: it was at the start of the speakers' panel on the Saturday night.)

I called him on it, pointing out that I had from him in writing, soon after the 2008 Sechuan earthquake, a statement clearly saying precisely the opposite. ("An all-round handy-dandy tool", Henry had written, referring to HAARP. This was in response to a YouTube statement by Ben Fulford about HAARP, explaining that Fulford was broadly correct but had to some degree misunderstood how the earthquake-inducing technology worked. Henry, ever the detail-oriented engineer, had wanted to point out Fulford's error.)

When I challenged him on-stage, Henry was flustered -- and said that he could not remember having sent me that 2008 message. The panel discussion moved on.
    David's source that I first mentioned above, also present at the conference, the next day accused me of "attacking" Henry (this was in a highly charged, eyeball-to-eyeball private conversation). There was a stand-off. His attitude was aggressive. I held my ground. Kerry took his position. The issue was not resolved.

Not all is plain sailing in the world of witness reliability, especially once they have been under various forms of potential influence

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post345806
    Last edited by TargeT; 31st December 2012 at 17:10.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Atlas (25th August 2016), Bassplayer1 (3rd January 2013), Bob (4th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2021), Fellow Aspirant (9th September 2016), Heart-2-Heart (3rd January 2013), Hervé (1st January 2013), Jean-Luc (31st December 2012), Mozart (1st January 2013), Operator (3rd January 2013), Paranormal (3rd January 2013), Referee (18th February 2013), Reinhard (8th January 2013), Wind (1st January 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Wow, Bill and TargeT ~

Jeez ... with the verbal standoff that Bill described in TargeT's post, Bill, do you think that Arthur's memory has been wiped, or do you think that Arthur's position change is due to mind control, or due to threats of harm by the effing Cabal?

Man, this sucks that Arthur's position has changed from the people's side to the goddamn Cabal's side.

Jeez,

~Mozart

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd January 2013), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2021), TargeT (3rd January 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,062 times in 265 posts

Yes, this is very sad and worrying ... let's hope he is ok. But you know, it makes me think how many people who have come forward and then we just don't hear anything more ... e.g Aaron McCollum and James Casbolt - both these men have had such extraordinary experiences it takes a lot to get one's head around it ... but now that they seem to be lying low ... well what does that suggest? Sigh ...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

well wherever he is I hope he is okay

he said some of the most interesting things

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trenairio For This Post:

Atlas (4th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2021), Limor Wolf (18th February 2013), TargeT (3rd January 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

The most intense fires often burn very short.

We should consider that when the momentum is there.
    The real deal will either disappear or get infiltrated ....

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th March 2021), TargeT (3rd January 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

And of course, there's the crackdown by the US govt on whistleblowers.... Obama and his assassination hit list, too.... I sure hope Arthur is alive and well....

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th March 2021), Mozart (8th January 2013), TargeT (3rd January 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

HD never really gave us anything of any real substance that could be validated either then or since. He rather hinted at things to pay attention to.

I will always keep an open mind either way. It is truth I want after all, not an exciting story. (others may just want the exciting story and not be too concerned about the truth! As long as it is 'based' in truth they're happy!)

He may have told Bill things off record that gave Bill much faith in him but that he unfortunately could not go public with.

Bill was adamant back then that 'trust me' this guy is who he says he is. Bill spent alot of time with him. I did not.

I too take great issue with people that tell the same story a year or two later but change it in some way.

Either I was not listening properly in the first place or the storyteller is embellishing or lying. Particularly if the story has gotten 'better' in some way.

It is people like Bob Lazar that tell the story exactly the same, 20 years later, never sought to improve on it or change it in any way that I personally pay attention to.

From my own limited viewpoint in that I have not sat down with either gentleman I will state that HD by his own admission was taking 170mg of morphine each day.

This is a considerable amount. My guess is that HD did say the things Bill claims while HD was 'on the nod' and now HD cannot recall the conversation.

This is quite understandable since the dispute is over the capability of the HAARP equipment. A technical matter which may have not been understood or explained precisely or HD saying things the PTB wouldn't like while HD is 'on the nod'.

Either could be correct. Those of us that pay attention to such things as HAARP, the works of Bruce Cathie, ie...resonant frequencies and harmonics thereof, will be quite happy to side with Bill on this one as to what is possible.

Since that 2010 conference in L.A we have had Haiti, Christchurch and Japan.
    my gut says that HD was for real, he wanted to say alot more about what he knew publicly but could not for obvious reasons.

While I do hope HD goes on to live a long and happy life, we should not be too suprised if he has had a video done that will only be released after his death in exactly the same way William Pawlec did with Steven Greer.

We will have to wait and see. Either way, those of us that are paying attention are thankful to both men and will not forget them.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Atlas (4th September 2016), Bill Ryan (18th February 2013), Fellow Aspirant (9th September 2016), Limor Wolf (18th February 2013), lisinskib (8th December 2018), Mike Gorman (18th February 2013), nomadguy (11th September 2016), Referee (18th February 2013), Reinhard (8th January 2013), Sir Eltor (4th September 2016)

30. Link to Post #16
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

As Mozart states he is alive, but he is moving around quite a bit. There are two sides of the coin in terms of what has been mentioned about his memory here (which one is the shiny side I do not know for sure), but he has what I would say justifiable reasons for staying off the radar for now. In either case, he is well and alive (and still quite funny)

Not all bets are off for hearing from him in the future, but for now there is little chance to get any direct public updates.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

Atlas (4th September 2016), Bill Ryan (18th February 2013), Christine (18th February 2013), Limor Wolf (18th February 2013), Mozart (8th January 2013), Referee (18th February 2013), spiritwind (8th January 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by Seeingterra: " Not all bets are off for hearing from him in the future, but for now there is little chance to get any direct public updates"
    It seems that Henry Deacon is in touch with Kerry Cassidy. Kerry has mantioned his name in her blog yesterday in relations to her Awake & Aware 2013 conference:

"HENRY DEACON is willing to come and talk about MARS and TIME TRAVEL.."

It is good to know that Arthur Neauman is well. Kerry's last blog report corresponds with what Seeingterra has wrote above. the fact that he might consider contributing his time and share more of what he can openly say is good in itself. I hope he recieves as much support and understanding from the audience as possible. A thought comes to mind that hopefully the information will still be as 'clean' as it was when he spent much valuable time with Camelot. Sequels, as history often shows, is a lot more muddy and intervened with in second rounds.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 18th February 2013 at 12:01.

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

astrid (18th February 2013), Atlas (4th September 2016), Bill Ryan (18th February 2013), Christine (18th February 2013), Flash (18th February 2013), mountain_jim (19th February 2013), Operator (18th February 2013), Referee (18th February 2013), WhiteFeather (19th February 2013), Wind (19th February 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    Mongolia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything From Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann) Lately?

"As far as I know, he's squirreled away at some isolated Indonesian island at a home with a garden, food, comforts and a beautiful Asian honey to keep him somewhat happy -- better than dead, as it was too dangerous to kill the guy. The goddamn, corporate gummint put him there to silence him."

Dear Readers, The above was absolutely not valid/true. In fact i've never traveled to Indonesia!
    AND have never been coerced into silence by any known secret agencies! So far, the only problems have been from info/disinfo gathering and disseminating people online. That's been enough to send one far away from 'it all". From time-to-time the air is checked and the waters tasted... like these last few days. :-) September 2016
    Last edited by Henry Deacon; 4th September 2016 at 22:11.

35. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Henry Deacon For This Post:

Atlas (4th September 2016), avid (4th September 2016), Billy (4th September 2016), bluestflame (4th September 2016), BMJ (4th September 2016), Debra (4th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2021), Fanna (4th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (9th September 2016), Flash (4th September 2016), Hervé (3rd September 2016), Jean-Marie (4th September 2016), Krist (4th September 2016), onawah (4th September 2016), Parsi-X (13th May 2023), RunningDeer (4th September 2016), Spellbound (3rd September 2016), ulli (3rd September 2016)

36. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

too bad , those asian bees have been known to make good " honeys "

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Parsi-X (13th May 2023), Spellbound (4th September 2016)

38. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

OZ..

Last edited by Bob; 4th September 2016 at 17:22. Reason: clarity

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast