+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Has Anyone Heard Anything From Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann) Lately?

1. Link to Post #21
    Mongolia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything From Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann) Lately?

More clouding the information, thank you for Nothing

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Henry Deacon For This Post:

Atlas (4th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (9th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,455 times in 32,923 posts

Default Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything From Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann) Lately?

Quote Posted by Henry Deacon (here)

my Mind has never been 'wiped' .... possibly the pots are calling the kettles black !

"if it don't fit our Story, then we'll Make it fit" one 'reporter' said to the other....

"By the way, my dear friend, let's get that 'transcript' typed-up on me Mac, and online ASAP, even if we Do make portions of it up, and let's tell the sheeple the 'transcripts' are from Videos and/or audio recordings we decided not to make public.... even if You and I Know better... that no such recordings exist or ever existed..."
    This is a thinly veiled (and substantively inaccurate) cryptic snipe at Kerry Cassidy at myself. It's inappropriate, unappreciated, and unwarranted.

Here's the truth -- necessarily abbreviated (or I could write a book, really), but I now think valuable. It's very long. But please read it all. There's a lot here.

Here are most of the salient points. I will throughout refer to him as 'Henry', because Kerry and I schooled ourselves to always refer to him as that, even in private, before he himself had announced his real name publicly in 2009. (Old habits die hard! Of course, his name is Arthur, or to his friends, Art.)

In the early days, Kerry and I bust a gut for Henry. We first learned of him via Larry Dicken, Jerry Pippin's technical assistant and researcher. That was towards the end of 2006, I believe in October. (Jerry Pippin was a friend and radio show host. He did quite a lot to help Camelot become known in mid-2006 after we'd started up. He was blind, was a lovely man, and was also a very good interviewer. Sadly for us all, he passed last year.)

Larry told us that Henry had contacted him (he was not known as 'Henry' then, that came later), with an extraordinary story. Henry was living in Northern England, and Larry and Jerry knew that I was British and planned to travel there soon (because my elderly mother was quite ill). And Henry did not want to do an audio interview with Jerry.

Kerry and I were in LA at the time, and we contacted Henry, and discovered that he lived in Halifax, which was about 30 miles from Skipton -- where my mother was. Meeting him was simple, and he was happy to do that. We asked him where, and our first meeting was in a very noisy Pizza Hut near Halifax early one evening. The place was wall-to-wall full of families with very loud children. (I have the idea, but absolutely do not know without checking, that it was a Saturday evening.) Henry had chosen this place deliberately.

The first thing he did was take out his cellphone battery, and motion us to do the same. He showed us documents showing where he had worked (RAF Menwith Hill, which was nearby), and said his employer was one of the 3-letter agencies -- regarded by some as maybe the most secretive of them all. He asked us never to state who they were, and we never did.

He told us his story in full, and I'd guess we were there for 2-3 hours or more. None of it was recorded. We asked Henry if we could publish this, and we agreed how we would do that -- by inventing a pseudonym for him ('Henry Deacon' was a gifted, polymath scientist character in the TV Series 'Eureka': that was my idea, I think), designing a redirect by calling him a 'Livermore Physicist' (he'd worked there once, a long time ago, but was that wasn't a correct current description of him at all), and giving the impression that we had interviewed him in the US (not the UK). (Ironically, although he was not a university qualified physicist, he of course knew and understood far more than most mainstream physicists ever would. )

On the way back to Skipton (where my mother lived), Kerry and I scrambled to record everything Henry had told us. While driving, and while it was all still fresh, we turned the camera on and used it as a dictaphone to each record every part of the conversation we could remember. We did quite a good job, I think, as it was such an impactful story.

I believe (but am not 100% sure) the idea for a 'faux interview' transcript was mine (again, to help give the idea we had met Henry in person in the US, to deliberately misdirect his location and to protect him). I wrote it all myself, with Kerry's input, checking and approval, and then sent it to Henry for his own okay.

He approved it for publication (exactly as it was) and his only remark was: 'but it doesn't sound like me'. That was, of course, completely a good thing.

After that, because my mother was very ill, Kerry and I stayed in the area for several months (I believe we had one trip back to the US soon after our first meeting, but again, I'd have to check) and met Henry many times... each time at a particularly excellent Indian restaurant in Halifax. We would meet every week (usually on Thursday, if I recall), for 3, 4 or sometimes even 5 hours. He told us a vast, vast amount. It was more than fascinating. None of those meetings were ever recorded in any way.

Periodically, we'd write a Camelot report update. The 'faux interview transcript' was only the first report. The others were straight summaries, each of them written by myself. On each occasion we ran the draft past Henry before publishing for his approval.

Once, he revised the whole thing, and sent it to me in HTML (web-ready for upload to the Camelot server). I made some remark to him about that -- because it was very helpful -- and he mentioned that he had just written it all out in HTML in his head. He had not used a web editor. It had been flawless, and that quite impressed me.

All that was in late 2006 to early 2007. (We left the UK after my mother passed, in April 2007.) In mid-2007, Henry's demeanor changed, and after introducing us to another contact if his (an interesting elderly man in the US, who we interviewed but next published), we realized there was a problem.

This contact of his was telling us, openly, that Henry (after having introduced us) was being very critical of us. He forwarded some of Henry's e-mails (about us, to him), and they made no sense. We could not understand it... Henry had been a friend, we liked him, he was smart and funny (and knew an immense amount), and we'd never once done anything without his full okay.

Then we got a long e-mail from Henry one day, about all kinds of innocuous things; and right at the very bottom -- easily missed, and perhaps 50 blank lines below the final sign-off -- was the sole, standalone word:
    coercion
    After that, Henry was basically no longer reliable. I got personally extremely frustrated, but there was little I or we could do. He made contact with David Wilcock, who grabbed him (as he does! ) as one of his own star 'sources'. Henry drifted away from Camelot at that time, and David W would periodically make references about Henry in his (then fairly frequent) e-mails to us.

In the Zurich Conference in July 2009, David, who had agreed to speak, brought Henry in with him, paid for his flight, and put him up in his own hotel room. And then now famously, Henry came up to me in a break in the middle of Brian O'Leary's presentation, and said he'd like to go on stage to announce himself.

Brian was not 100% happy with that, because it was a sudden ambush and dropped a large rock in the pond of everything he was planning to share himself, and had flown to Europe for -- but Brian was of course a wonderful man and agreed.

The rest is all on camera, and Henry got a loud, long ovation from the audience, all of whom knew his name very well, of course.

That helped to mend some of the fences, because Henry's action there was admirable and brave. And David Wilcock had taken a gamble, and it had fully paid off. So, everyone won there.

A couple of weeks later, Kerry and I were due to attend the Barcelona Exopolitics conference -- not to speak, but to host a panel conference (which we did, very successfully). The organizers, after the Zurich event, wrote to us to ask if we could extend an invitation also to Henry -- which we did, and he accepted that.

That's when we interviewed Henry on camera with Bob Dean and Alfred Webre (one of our 'Futuretalks', #5). The next day, Bob Dean gave his presentation about Mars, and at the very end of that -- none of this was planned, and I never even knew it was going to happen myself -- Kerry, true to character, spontaneously went over to find Henry in the audience, grabbed his hand, and pulled him on stage to state that he had actually been to Mars.

The audience were amazed (and loved it) -- I was chocked and astonished -- and (interestingly!) the organizers were all very angry. (They were more concerned about protocol than content.)

After that, genuine insider 'Jake Simpson' (real name John Burns) -- who at that point was an ally and had not turned against us (a totally different long story) -- wrote to us:
    Henry will not be permitted to ever talk about that again.
    And, he was not. A couple of weeks after that -- again, on the back of the impromptu Zurich on-stage presentation -- Kerry and I were due to be the central feature at a conference in Amsterdam, and Henry had been invited, too. All the folks there were highly excited to have Henry there, and (after the Barcelona on-stage performance with Bob Dean) were anticipating that he would say much more on public record about his Mars experiences.

When Henry arrived in Amsterdam, Kerry and I had already been there for several days. We met him at the conference venue. He was flustered and stressed, and told us (verbally, in person, and slightly, but not completely, cryptically) that he had been got at in some way. (I cannot remember the words he used.) There were a lot of other people milling around, and we didn't have time or opportunity to ask him more.

When the time for his presentation came, the room was packed, and Kerry and I were as eager as anyone else to hear out his story.

He talked about Vitamin D. The whole time. Not a word about Mars, or anything else. Kerry and I immediately realized what had happened, of course. Many on the room were angry, and told us so. Even though this was during the time of the Bird Flu drama, this was not what people had come to hear.

I could go on and on and on, and there's far more detail, but that's the main thrust of what really occurred. The next year, in 2010, when the Camelot 'Mars Project' TV show pilot was being put together, the producers did everything they could to persuade Henry to come on camera to be a part of the show. He declined firmly. We were disappointed, but not the tiniest bit surprised.

(But partially because of that, of course, 'witnesses' like Andy Basiago got to have their say. That was not our decision to feature him, it was the producers', who call all the shots. Andy's story about Mars is manifestly false. Henry will confirm, of course.)

So... back to topic. There's a problem. Either Henry is knowingly not telling the truth, being fully consciously aware of the coercion (his word, never ours) or -- very possibly -- he really has been unknowingly influenced in some way to recall events in some cases differently from the way they happened.

But his (rather snide and unpleasant, I have to say), indirect criticism of myself and Kerry continues, here and now. We neither deserve nor appreciate that.

I extend all my good wishes to Henry, I really do. I was genuinely delighted when he (re-)joined the forum. From time to time he has also e-mailed me bits and pieces of what I regard (and very much appreciate) as important and/or valuable information.

But I will not play games, and always appreciate direct communication and information. This post is on public record, and is to make a definitive statement about at least part of what happened.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th September 2016 at 17:04.

4. The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (8th April 2020), Atlas (4th September 2016), avid (5th September 2016), Billy (4th September 2016), Blacklight43 (4th September 2016), BMJ (4th September 2016), Bob (4th September 2016), bojancan (4th September 2016), Chester (4th September 2016), Chip (8th September 2016), christian (15th September 2016), Curt (4th September 2016), Daozen (5th September 2016), Debra (5th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2021), Elainie (26th September 2020), ExomatrixTV (26th September 2020), Fanna (4th September 2016), Fellow Aspirant (9th September 2016), Hervé (4th September 2016), Jean-Luc (5th September 2016), Jean-Marie (4th September 2016), Kano (6th September 2016), ketikoti (5th September 2016), KiwiElf (4th September 2016), learninglight (4th September 2016), lisinskib (8th December 2018), Magnus (4th September 2016), Marianne (4th September 2016), markoid (5th September 2016), mgray (5th September 2016), Miller (10th August 2022), naochan (2nd December 2018), nomadguy (11th September 2016), Olam (5th September 2016), onawah (4th September 2016), Parsi-X (13th May 2023), Rex (6th September 2016), RunningDeer (4th September 2016), Shannon (4th September 2016), Sierra (4th September 2016), Sir Eltor (4th September 2016), Sophocles (4th September 2016), Spellbound (4th September 2016), sunwings (4th September 2016), syrwong (4th September 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th September 2016), TODD & NORA (5th September 2016), Zampano (4th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Hi Bill, thx for the recount...much appreciated. So, in your opinion, is the person posting above as Henry Deacon really Henry Deacon?? Or is it someone impersonating Henry Deacon?? I seen him posting in the Simon Parkes thread yesterday and thought to myself....wow, Henry is back. Now, I'm not so sure.

Dave - Toronto

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Chester (4th September 2016), Chip (8th September 2016), Debra (5th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021), Jean-Marie (4th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Hi Bill, thx for the recount...much appreciated. So, in your opinion, is the person posting above as Henry Deacon really Henry Deacon?? Or is it someone impersonating Henry Deacon?? I seen him posting in the Simon Parkes thread yesterday and thought to myself....wow, Henry is back. Now, I'm not so sure.

Dave - Toronto
    Yes, it's 100% the real 'Henry Deacon' (Arthur Neumann).

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (4th September 2016), BMJ (5th September 2016), Chester (4th September 2016), Chip (8th September 2016), Debra (5th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021), Elainie (26th September 2020), greybeard (4th September 2016), Jean-Marie (4th September 2016), kanishk (10th September 2016), Shannon (4th September 2016), Spellbound (4th September 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)

Dave - Toronto
    Who else do you think would have known this:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [...]
    "if it don't fit our Story, then we'll Make it fit" one 'reporter' said to the other....

"By the way, my dear friend, let's get that 'transcript' typed-up on me Mac, and online ASAP, even if we Do make portions of it up, and let's tell the sheeple the 'transcripts' are from Videos and/or audio recordings we decided not to make public.... even if You and I Know better... that no such recordings exist or ever existed..."
    This is a thinly veiled (and substantively inaccurate) cryptic snipe at Kerry Cassidy at myself. It's inappropriate, unappreciated, and unwarranted.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (4th September 2016), Chip (8th September 2016), Debra (5th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021), Jean-Marie (4th September 2016), Marianne (5th September 2016), Shannon (4th September 2016), Sierra (4th September 2016), Spellbound (4th September 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

That being the case, Bill, do you think we can take the other information being posted (obstensibly) by Henry here as actually being from him, inasmuch as it seems there is something going on other than just Henry sharing with us?
    ...ie, possibly he is being used for some other agenda?
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Blacklight43 (4th September 2016), BMJ (5th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021), Spellbound (4th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    That being the case, Bill, do you think we can take the other information being posted (obstensibly) by Henry here as actually being from him, inasmuch as it seems there is something going on other than just Henry sharing with us?
    ...ie, possibly he is being used for some other agenda?
    All his posts are written by him ('Henry'/ Art Neumann). Why he has written some of them, I cannot answer that.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (4th September 2016), BMJ (5th September 2016), Debra (5th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021), onawah (4th September 2016), Shannon (4th September 2016), Spellbound (4th September 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

More clouding the information, thank you for Nothing
    Can't ask you how or why now I guess..
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

BMJ (5th September 2016), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021), Spellbound (5th September 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,253 times in 21,088 posts

Lightbulb Re: Has Anyone Heard Anything From Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann) Lately?

Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann)

Anonymous Official (3,41 mln. Subscribers!)

Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan from Project Camelot speak with David Wilcock candidly about their past interviewer's - "Daniel" and "Henry Deacon" - experiences with and on Mars:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th September 2020 at 21:42.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Anchor (26th September 2020), Bill Ryan (26th September 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021), East Sun (26th September 2020), Icare (27th September 2020), onawah (26th September 2020), pueblo (26th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Thanks

There was one episode where Stargate Sg-1 made a twist about itself claiming TV Shows are used by The Pentagon to leak real (highly classified) information to the public ... Does anyone know the name or number + season of that episode?

Anyone?

cheers,
    John
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021), onawah (26th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

I think its "200" ( as in two hundredth episode ) and a parody of itself.

Episode 6, series 10

If not that one it was possibley an earlier episode called Wormhole X-Treme the theme of which which the 200 episode parodies.
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 26th September 2020 at 23:40.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    I think its "200" ( as in two hundredth episode ) and a parody of itself.

Episode 6, series 10

If not that one it was possibley an earlier episode called Wormhole X-Treme the theme of which which the 200 episode parodies.

I know it is not 200th Episode because that does not show the "conspiracy nut" trying to expose a TV series is based upon reality! ... There is one episode where someone trying to expose Startgate Project to the world in several episodes with a climax of a TV show spreading part (classified) truths to a wider audience.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th September 2020 at 14:01.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2